SendPulse Reviews & Product Details

What is SendPulse?

SendPulse maximizes the core metric of e-mail marketing - newsletter open rate - atomatically. We collect tons of data about billions of subscribers in our system and predict the best time and channel for each subscriber when to deliver the next message to him. In a result our customers see 50% open rate increase in average. SendPulse Al is an integrated messaging platform with the "Artificial Intelligence" system and Personalization to make customer service agents superhuman, that enables users to communicate with all devices by Email, SMS, Web push, SMTP etc. Clients using SendPulse Al regularly see 50% to 100%+ increases in engagement metrics including click-through-rates, page views, time on site and conversions.

SendPulse Screenshots

1-50 of 72 total SendPulse reviews

SendPulse Reviews

1-50 of 72 total SendPulse reviews
Software Engineer

"Good integration, great tool for email marketing"

What do you like best?

There are several things I like about SendPulse, the free trial is one of them, because it gives its users the opportunity to evaluate the tool and so they can draw their own conclusions. I also like that it has such good integration with third-party software, it makes it quite reliable and makes SendPulse more complete and friendly. Finally I like the analysis that gives us of the email campaigns we devised to attract new customers or to keep our customers happy and informed.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like about SendPulse is the design of your website, I think it looks a bit obsolete or outdated, they should renew it.

By moving our email campaigns to SendPulse we immediately notice the difference. It makes work cleaner and in less time. Web-Push notifications help our users enter again or repeatedly to our websites, very practical. We are proud to have tried this tool.

Software Engineer

"SendPulse for transaccional emails"

What do you like best?

With SendPulse we can make and configure the mail according to what the client wants. It has excellent integration with other software what complete this great tool, and of course we have to mention the bot of the Facebook chat, it minimizes our work. Transactional emails are very useful. To finish you have a wide range of templates to make the work easier and faster.

What do you dislike?

I do not like SendPulse that has many errors in its platform, they should work on improving them. Even saving the templates sometimes has problems.

For some time it has been very valuable for our organization, our email marketing projects help us. The support has helped us on some occasions with some doubts that we had at the beginning of the use, very efficient. We also send our monthly newsletters through SendPulse.

Dev/CEO
Internet

"Used to be a free user & came back as a paying one - they totally worth it!"

What do you like best?

Their SMTP API works great - fast, easy to use & have useful hooks to track failed deliveries & respond to them. Their support were super friendly & useful, helped me solved a small issue pretty fast & I'm super happy to know they didn't just stayed great since 2 years ago that I used them, they even got better, faster & bigger.

What do you dislike?

I can't say 'dislike', the approval time was pretty good, had to use their service chat to speed it up but Alexandra the operator was helpful & helped me within moments.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I used to be a free user with a rate limit of 50 emails per hour (which was great) and after using another service I came back to them as a paying user. Their support is fast just like 2 years ago & their API is easy to configure and use. Super recommended for reliable SMTP service!!!

When visitors sign up to my website, sometime they enter mistakenly the wrong email address. With SendPulse's hooks I can track the undelivered mails and tell the user he might have entered his emails incorrectly. That saves me a lot of headache & reduces uncompleted sign up processes rate. At the end of the day, that little feature may worth a lot of money for me.

(10,001+ employees)

"Great tool for email marketing!"

What do you like best?

I like SendPulse that can create, customize and automate everything that has to do with email marketing. I can send automatic replies, configure mail delivery dates. I can make the editions with the drag and drop technology is quite practical and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I have to mention it and I would like SendPulse to have better or better integration with other third-party tools, in this aspect it is a bit abandoned.

We have been able to improve with respect to the organization in sending our emails, it also makes it easier and quicker to make the personalizacin or the emails to make them more friendly and visually appealing and give our customers a better face. Our working group is very happy to use SendPulse.

Software Engineer

"SendPulse best marketing tool!"

What do you like best?

I love SendPulse the amount of information that shows especially the opening statistics and so we can focus on something more specific to offer our customers. We can schedule the emails for exactly when we need them. Their A / B tests are quite useful and work quite well.

What do you dislike?

I think that their prices are a bit high, however, the power it provides to the company compensates for its cost.

SendPulse benefits us by making our work easier, our team improved the performance a week after using the tool. Also thanks to its statistics and reliable information we are always at the expectation of all our clients, it has helped us to increase our client portfolio.

UO

"The server has many bugs, but you can see their efforts to improve"

What do you like best?

- The support is very efficient and pleasant to talk to

- Affordable pricing list

- Timer, segments, A/B testing & automations - excellent tools!

What do you dislike?

LOTS of bugs:

- newsletter constructor

- newsletter saving

- title editing in an existing newsletter

- template saving

- website seems to crash quite often

- sometimes the created earlier newsletter disappears

- problems with cache, have to work in incognito mode all the time

- mobile version of the newsletter looks abominable: text and images move around, whilst they are not supposed to

- yandex and google mail delivery issues: some images are not displayed at all. Spacing moves

- the absence of a preview link. I have to make screenshots to show it to customers. Unacceptable to me

- can't upgrade an existing plan: have to buy a new one

- website design overall is not very pleasing. Could be improved, modernized.

- wish there was an option to create folders to organize already sent emails - very useful!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The server has many bugs, as I've described earlier. Thus it makes your work process very frustrating. You need to spend a lot of time to figure out a way to avoid all the bugs that happen during newsletter creation. However, this server has potential. If they fix those issues I've mentioned, I believe SendPulse can go to a whole new level and join the email service leaders.

If you are looking for an inexpensive server to send multiple emails and to learn more about email marketing than this platform can be good at the beginning for you. If you are a professional, you'd be cursing a lot for many days. Hope that SendPulse can improve asap. The support here is good.

Helps my email marketing.

Founder and Blogger
Writing and Editing
(Myself Only)

"Awesome Product And Quick Customer Support"

What do you like best?

There are way too many positives to point out.

1. They have a free plan for Email Marketing for up to 2500 subscribers. This is, as far as I remember, the highest among all the other companies.

2. Their Web Push Notification service is free to use for a lifetime.

3. If you want to remove the SendinPulse Branding and unlock more features, you can upgrade your plan at just $9.95 per month which is again, by far, the cheapest

4. They also allow using custom DKIM and SPF for the personalized touch with any of their paid plan. Most other companies will ask you to purchase a costly plan for the same.

5. Their user interface is clean and self-explanatory. Even a noob can easily create automated campaigns.

6. Automation of Web-Push Notification which is great especially for an e-commerce website.

7. Have interacted with the support just once, and it was an overall pleasant experience. I received a response in less than a minute and the subsequent replies were also very quick. It seemed the executive had all the knowledge at his disposal and wasn't exactly looking for answers from seniors.

8. They are working on Artifical Intelligence. It is still in beta. Eager to try it out

What do you dislike?

1. Inability to import web-push notifications.

2. Though not a drawback of SendPulse, my Pop-Up forms currently don't support SendPulse API.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend people to try out SendPulse. If you are unsure, you can always begin with their free plan and then upgrade to a paid plan.

I am currently using Sendpulse for sending Web-Push notifications. And it is certainly very feature-rich. If an also considering moving my email campaigns to SendPulse.

Director
Printing

"Best Platform for Small Businesses - cheaper yet excellent system - superb customer support 24/7 "

What do you like best?

At almost 50% cheaper than other services out there, SendPulse provides the same quality service allowing 500 more subscribers than other options on their 'free accounts'. This makes a big difference. SendPulse has a very clear interface and is easy to use. The site guides you step by step to creating an attractive email. Super templates as well, if required. I particularly liked the ease of designing the email to include a YouTube video.

Best was the 24/7 customer support online chat service. I spoke with two representatives who answered various questions for me both quickly and directly. Really good.

What do you dislike?

My fault: Not used to specifying which analytics I required (other sites just do it for you automatically), I missed selecting two options that would have been useful. It was my error though and the boxes to check where right in front of me. This is what I was asking the support people about. They also explained about the lists and how long you need to keep a subscriber list before you can remove it and replace it. One month, in my opinion, is too long. MailChimp, a competitor, only makes you keep the subscriber list for one week before deleting it. However, the cost makes this manageable although it does sting. Can you make it one week like other providers?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Sendpluse for the excellent service, easy to use interface and superb customer service 24/7.

I would take note that you MUST check two important boxes (open and clicks) when setting up your email to ensure you receive your post-campaign stats...otherwise, you won't! Also bear in mind that on the free programme you do get 2,500 subscriber allowance, which is more than other services offer but you do have to keep them for one month before you can delete and upload a new list.

Introducing email marketing as a start-up is or can be expensive on a start-up budget. SendPulse helps you get twice as much reach for your money.

CEO
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"My Honest Review of SendPulse Email Marketing Service."

What do you like best?

They say in life you will not get, something for nothing or anything free has no value.

Where that may be true in many cases but it’s not always true.

SendPulse is one of those occasions where it is definitely not true.

Having tried Paid and Free email marketing services I feel this one is the very best that I have been lucky enough to find.

This is what they provide for free.

1. Top class Support Service with very professional and knowledgeable Support Staff.

2. As above with the Live Chat Support.

3. The Dashboard is laid out in a very easy manner to follow. With a Create a campaign tab, Mailing list tab, Reports tab, Email templates tab, Automations tab, A/B test tab, Subscription forms tab, Pricing Plans tab, Service settings tab.

Now for the best of all you get all of this plus 2500 Subscribers with a monthly limit of 15000 emails absolutely free.

SendPulse also offer 1 – 2500 with more bells and whistles if you feel you need it for $9.85 per month.

2501 – 3000 for $29 per month.

There are just to many great points to publish here but I will say don’t take my word for it just sign up with them and see for yourself what a great service they provide, you have nothing to lose but an awful lot to gain.

I am not an affiliate for them but have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone looking for a great Email Marketing Service.

What do you dislike?

As of now nothing. I have honestly not found anytihing negative with SendPulse yet

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend anyone looking to change or compare their email marketing service to give SendPulse a try you have nothing to lose and loads to gain.

SendPulse provides a very professional email marketing service. which allows me to work on my business knowing that SendPulse will be taking care of the email side of the business.

"Awesome Service with Lots of Features, Customizations and Pricing Tiers"

What do you like best?

I've used email marketing since 2012 to build my business but have been dissatisfied with how companies charge "X" amount of dollars a month to maintain a list without a company's ever sending out an email. I went looking for a pay-as-you-send email service and discovered SendPulse. I tried out a few other services, but my test emails didn't arrive or went to spam. SendPulse's email came to my inbox right away.

I dove in immediately with ease and am still diving in because SendPulse offers a lot of bells and whistles for advanced users. I am grateful for SendPulse and appreciate its blog posts and emails to me, offering tips.

Thank you, SendPulse!

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing so far. Everything has met my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SendPulse may be your ticket for email success!

Cost savings and long-term sustainability while keeping quality high.

Founder
Real Estate

"Very good service provider for any newbiee to start with."

What do you like best?

I highly recommend sendpulse to any new begineer site owner as because it combines three very very important services for keeping user engaged with thier site, it provides push notification as well as email campaign and newsletter service, and also a smtp. and all this is free for a newbiee like me. Its really helping me starting my own business. I will upgrade as I grow but its really a big help for me.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Everuthing is perfect as of now. Dont know the future. support is very good. they are very knowleagble. but response time was very slow. it should be quick.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its good, I really recommend any new startup as well as big businesses.

I am using push notification and smtp for my website. and Planning to use email newsletter as i grow with my business.

"Simplicity"

What do you like best?

Easy and straight to the point, the UI design helps me easily get to where I need to be to do in the quickest way possible. Not necessary to spend days of self-teach in order to fully utilize what SendPulse has to offer. Also since using SendPulse, we have seen an open rate increase of more than 50% by using their Resend technology in comparison to the other popular services that we have tried and tested. We are now also optimistic to see that our open rates will further increase by testing out their new AI feature that is not offered on any other services that I know of.

In addition, their customer support team is available 24/7 through phone/email/live-chat.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have more tutorial, or walk-through videos to review to help get acclimated even faster.

Initially looked at the the top tier providers and realized that not only is SendPulse able to compete with them on what they have to offer, but is a great solution as well for companies that aren't necessarily ready to pull the trigger on some of the "big boys".

In addition, found that SendPulse's workflow is much better and straightforward when compared to popular services like MailChimp which was a reason that helped us choose SendPulse.

Sales team lead

"why we use Sendpulse"

What do you like best?

Free email plan.

Later, as our business expanded, we shifted to a paid plan and along with traditional emails started using SendPulse automated series.

What do you dislike?

i wish they had chatbot solutions for automated responses on facebook

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check how you can combine all marketing channels to reach increase sales figures: email, web push, SMS.

Customer care agents are very competent and the support is 24/7, no extra fees.

We sell our products directly to customers and sometimes to shops, so SendPulse's Automation360 system helped to increase conversions of our Sales department by dealing with abandoned cart cases. The system is very flexible, so we combine web Push, emails and text messages on different stages of dealing with our buyers.

PR, Advertising Specialist

"Easy to use, cheaper price, awesome customer support service!"

What do you like best?

Support team is quick, professional, polite and very effective.

Useful instrument for small business.

Cheaper than other similar competitors.

"Pay as you go" option which allows to purchase just the amount of money that is needed.

Very comfortable block editor.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. There were no problems and inconveniences for all time of using.

I am customer of sendpulse and cannot find any dislike yet.

Dont know the future. Support is very good. They are very knowleagble.

Cheaper than other similar competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SendPulse is great! Highly recommended!

We notify our clients and partners about our new services. SendPulse allows us to stay in touch with our clients and partners. Useful e-mail marketing instrument.

Contributing Writer

"Not Your Ordinary Mailing List Managers"

What do you like best?

Other than the common email list, SendPulse gives users options to utilize other communication channels such as SMS, Web Push, and Viber, (and Facebook Messenger in the near future).

What do you dislike?

Similar to other mailing list managers, the cost can escalate as soon as your list grows. This is a general problem and not exclusively to SendPulse.

Using the AI to determine when is the best time for email recipients to open the emails, SendPulse can increase the open rate of the broadcast.

"SendPulse, a great product that keep getting better."

What do you like best?

Easy to design/build create looking templates. The campaign and list management is simple and powerful. AI/ Automations as easily as good as other solutions that cost 10x the price. Support is responsive and helpful. API with Zapier works great!

What do you dislike?

We've used SP for over a year and so far have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend the time to learn Automations. It wont take long and makes the product very powerful.

Direct marketing for clients. Easy to create and manage campaigns and send on behalf of client address(es)

Sales and Marketing
Food & Beverages

"User friendly have hit some snags"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use. Creating a new campaign can be done in minutes. It's easy to choose which groups to send to.

What do you dislike?

I can't send test emails. the support team are not particularly helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Is fine as long as you don't need to send test email.

The grouping in email is fantastic and a lot easier to navigate than other sites. creating the campaign is also a lot easier than other sites.

Social Media Manager

"Sendpulse has met expectations"

What do you like best?

SendPulse is a new and offshore email marketing solution which delivers all the necessary functionality.

What do you dislike?

Their email templates could use a little help, and getting some more up would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have a really good free trial option. I would suggest to try it out for yourself and get yourself familiar with all of its features. That will make the buying decision much easier.

Email marketing is an important thing for our agency, and SendPulse is a reliable service to do just that.

Sales Director
Textiles

"Really its very easy & fast site for the marketing and enhace our business. "

What do you like best?

There are number of options available on very competitive rates for our business marketing & policy is fair and true as per international rules. Support team is fully cooperative and quick response.

What do you dislike?

from last 2 months I am customer of sendpulse and cannot find any dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

everything is written on site and nothing hidden. which you pay, you can receive the reward and in case of any wrong decision, you refund your money to ask the support team. So I think with use of this software you save your time and money. I am user of email marketing, so I think in the email marketing, its best software, you use campaign or smtp, depends on your choice.

my customers are happy to receive my letters without spam and they find in inbox and I receive the response. This way business communication increased and business also growing.

Growth Hacker

"Great for SMTP, email marketing and push notifications"

What do you like best?

Considering the price, the automations and A/B tests are incredible. The push notifications work great too.

What do you dislike?

The white label plan for push notifications is quite expensive, but all the other features are free.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it out, they have a feature rich free plan with up to 15,000 emails/month. If that exceeds your needs, their pricing is really good, you should be able to cover the costs easily.

Email marketing, SMS, Push Notification and SMTP. It's not to have all these in one dashboard.

Founder + Publisher
Publishing

"Good product, but could be even greater with extras."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. I can quickly login and fire off a notification.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it was easier to manage from within my CMS. If there was a way that I could click a single button on a post and have the ability to select the image and copy right there in WP, we would use it way more than we have.

We were able to blast links out, but I wish that it was easier to do market segmentation.

"Awesome service and the best prices for sms"

What do you like best?

I like their great online chat. There is always someone to help me quickly if needed. They always fixed the small issues I was experiencing.

What do you dislike?

The sms service doesn't offer a lot of features but the price is very competitive. I am sure in the long run, they will offer the same services and keep the price down.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think you cannot find a better mobile marketing option out there.

I was looking for a quick, easy and cheap alternative to send a large batch of sms in my region and they offer exactly what I needed. All my clients enjoy the new service and price option.

Head Of Marketing

"It's simple & reliable"

What do you like best?

What I like best? Simplicity in everything - good service doesn't need to be complex. I can compare SendPulse with Buffer - many services provide social media management, but Buffer is the most simple & reliable. Same with SendPulse - it does send emails, it does allows necessary customizations, it has simple yet powerful template builder, and what I like the most - easy-to-read Dashboard. My personal favourite feature is Subject line personalization!

What do you dislike?

I see no serious problems with SendPulse. I use them for the last 5 months, and had just few lags/delays with mailing approval. But that didn't affect the whole process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a simple and good-working email sending service - that's the most cost-effective tool to solve all the email marketing problems.

I collect leads a lot, and SendPulse allows me to send emails fast. I also collect all the necessary statistics on subscribers and emails I send. I would describe the benefit "cocktail" as Simplicity + Personaliztion + Analytics.

Director
Professional Training & Coaching
(Myself Only)

"Awesome deliverability and awesome support"

What do you like best?

I loved the simplicity of the interface, the fact that I was always one click away from talking to a human being that would actually care and respond to my problems. All the emails I sent hit inbox directly. I was very positively surprised. I like the fact that I have email, sms, SMTP service and webpush under one roof.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more automation features and I'd love to see tagging implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have an excellent free plan you can test out all functions before you commit to a monthly or pay-as-you-go plan.

I'm in the online education, distance learning business in the sector of personal development. I need a reliable and consistent method to communicate with my students for marketing, educational and transactional purposes. I can do all I need to do with SendPulse.

AP
(Myself Only)

"Very good T-mail messenger"

What do you like best?

service quickly and efficiently carry out its work, the cost is low, attracts real customers. Very good service

What do you dislike?

I don't see any drawbacks, as it works in automatic mode. For all time of using no problems arose

I have my own business. My business is based on the sending of commercial and business proposal to customers. I write them myself, but the contacts and email addresses I give to customers. Recently I have recommended the service to send messages. I decided to use it. Very pleased with the presence of a free trial period. Everything is working perfectly. Later I decided to buy a license for two months because it was profitable. Support is available always, if you have any questions she'll help. The interface and setup is very simple, even a child will understand. Personally for me it is indispensable. It costs pennies.

"Awesome Swervice"

What do you like best?

Quick response on live chat, customer service is the best. We are very happy how they are handing the customers and the easy to use platform. From updating the SPF to DKIM... it was very simple and took only a few minutes to complete the settings. This is honestly one of the easiest platform we have used.

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything, overall experience was excellent. We think UI is bit slow but that could be just me :) over all awesome experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

provide more than 12k email in trial to completely test system. sparkpost have got 100 k

we were having issues sending mails, they have provided us a simple solution to send emails using their smtp server. Delivery was very quick and we could see all the emails landed properly as expected.

"Always Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The product is great but the Customer Service is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

A single email can't have a number of records which makes a few of our use cases difficult. If a user has multiple orders we can't treat them different than a person with one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is great.

Our automated drip emails are being resolved with Send Pulse

Owner
Internet

"Great company with great service and support"

What do you like best?

We have had excellent response time and assistance from their support staff on all issues related to our email servers and campaigns. Our email delivery and open rates are exceptional and their staff do everything they can to help us achieve the greatest success in all of our efforts. The dashboard and result graphis are well designedsimple and easy to use and we setup our account very quickly. Also, they offer a "pay as you go" option which allows us to purchase just the amount of their service that we need without a monthly or annual contractual commitment.

What do you dislike?

Not sure why it happened but our free trial account was briefly locked while our actual paid client account was being activated.... no big deal as it all worked out okay in the end but it would be nice if the trial account still worked during the live account creation process...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We were skeptical about them at first and decided to use the free trial and evaluate the results.

We have to manage a quantity of email addresses for multiple clients, industries, and sites, and thier tools allow us to instantly see a graphical representation of our delivery and open success rates and other valuable marketing information.

(Myself Only)

"It is the Best, Why please read my comments. "

What do you like best?

I have been using other software such as send blaster etc. But send plus is awesome. I am very new to this business but I am sure with help of Send Plus I will make some money.

What do you dislike?

I think nothing. All are very good. I am ver new to Send Plus but from last few days, I have not faced anything which can be on my dislike list.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They must try once and then I am sure they will not leave this service.

I can easily see how many are reading my emails, and how many clicks are there. The best feature is the map where the reader clicks more or less. That gives me a chance to understand my contacts need.

Recruitment & Outsourcing
Human Resources
(5001-10,000 employees)

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

What do you like best?

Analytics, Interface, Resend email function, Email constructor. In short, I love everything about SendPulse.

What do you dislike?

I hate the fact that too many times my emails hit the spam/Junk/Quarantined folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If SendPulse does not meet your expectation, than no other system would.

I use SendPulse to send emails to all our outsourced staff (over 5,000). SendPulse helps me deal with the problem of customised emails to staff (and create engagement way more than sending static emails with our company's email server).