ResMan

ResMan

4.7

ResMan, a cloud-based residential management application, provides the core solutions required for effective property management.

Work for ResMan?

Learning about ResMan?

ResMan Reviews

Ask ResMan a Question
Showing 51 ResMan reviews
Joshua W.

"User Friendly! Could Use some more help with features "

What do you like best?

User friendly interface! Not too many issues or loading times. Much better than Yardi will probably ever be but there is no need to integrate other traffic sources into resman. It does it easily enough by itself and products like Knock make it so much more difficult.

What do you dislike?

I absolutley hate integrating software like aptexx, paylease, or knock. to me it just makes the whole experience much more difficult because when one item starts messing up you have to reach out to 2 different support teams to try and figure out what is going on and honestly it gets exhausting when it is happening quite often. Then when you switch integration software's its like lets stop business for an entire because we are trying to figure out how to make this software work four our needs..

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have a strong support team

As a lower level employee I find it very difficult to do most things as many things are restricted and when we do need support we have to reach out to our corporate office. I have realized if my options were not so highly restricted it would make the whole user experience much more pleasant. As far as the the prospect follow up again I feel it would be much more beneficial to only do it through resman and not a third party because most times it throws the numbers of greatly with having to uncancel and cancel applicants time and time again.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ResMan
MARTHA I.

"Resman in action"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly and the reports provided are very detailed. The links are easy to help collegues understand invoices faster. The charts it provides help keep track of late payments and our company can take clear desitions for future plans. When there is an outage they inform users and have fixed them in under 24hrs.

What do you dislike?

Lately it´s become slow and buffers too much. Sometimes our other users don´t upload the format necessary and we cannot see the files attached without downloading them. The new invoice format that keeps all the windows open for change instead of having to unapprove the invoice has caused confusions by finger errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Resman is a great platform to keep your business organized and everything within reach. It creates simple routines that make the job easier. Everything is organized and self explanatory for the most part.Their support team is accessible. If there is an option for a trial consider it widely so you can see from the first instance how it can benefit you and your team.

Invoice organization and payments. It has been very beneficial in keeping track with our payments and having our properties organized. In the case of doing Purchase orders it helps keep everything categorized with GL´s that complement our needs as much as our clients. This along with the bank accounts keep our numbers in the right track of accounting.

What Property Management solution do you use?

James W.

"Versatile, Powerful, Affordably Priced Property Management Software!"

What do you like best?

There are many attributes I enjoy. The report functionality is excellent. I can run operations or financial reports separate or together. There is a wide variety of report options from pdf to excel to xml. Entering journal entries is smooth and easy. Attachments to JE's can be in many formats.

I love the ease of attaching scanned images to invoices.

Resman listens to the voice of it's users. They are improving the product on a monthly basis and communicate updates very well. I like not having to approve or schedule product upgrades.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to have a subtotal of the amount for the invoices that I am approving.

Customized report functionality could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When comparing Resman, start from the customer's perspective first. How does the software function/integrate for the residents, the leasing staff? Is data entry complicated or simplified? Is the software visually appealing?

Resman is a terrific property management software. It meets the exact needs of onsite managers as well as corporate accounting needs.

Mary G.

"Best in their field!"

What do you like best?

They've historically focused on evolving the software and listening to their users without nickel and diming for additional features. As a software originally developed by a property management company who had the same problems as other property managers, the software is user friendly, easy to train new users, and has great support from the ResMan team. We can do everything through ResMan, not needing multiple softwares to collect rents, pay bills, and produce financial reports. We HIGHLY recommend it!

What do you dislike?

Concerns as they grow that they will follow the model of the "big players" in the software field and charge for add ons and not listen to users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

User friendly; cost effective; good training and support

Resman has made it easy to train our team members. We had one new hire ask us what she was missing - it was too easy so she was sure she was missing something!

Erik M.

"Very User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I love it that like an onion, every time I peal back a layer, there's something else under there that I can do!

What do you dislike?

I get great help when I call, but your response to emails is the worste

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm a first year property manager, and I have found ResMan very easy to use. A novice can get right in there, but as I find that I have more needs, I see that ResMan can also help me in those areas. It's like an onion... everytime you peal back a layer, there's more to be found.

Form letters with Merge fields, This is an incredible time saver!

Jake P.

"ResMan is our greatest partner"

What do you like best?

ResMan's product is very high level, they are constantly improving, and their customer support is second to none. They integrate well with just about every 3rd party. We are so glad we made the switch over two years ago.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a lot. Anything that comes up, I let them know and they work on improving it immediately. They could develop a mobile app, but I use the actual website on my phone and it works just fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a growing company with a great base and a big future. Jump in now, don't go with the big expensive clunky products.

Taking my business and reports with me anywhere is a life saver. Accounting and operations are so much more efficient now and we can integrate with just about any third party we want.

Un-attributed

"Great property management software"

What do you like best?

Compared to its competitors, ResMan stands tall above them all. I've used several property management software systems, and this is the only one that actually seems like it is user friendly and intuitive. Reports are easy to find, putting together financial packages for owners is no sweat, and leasing agents and managers alike can easily navigate the system through the various shortcuts created and simplicity of the website.

What do you dislike?

There honestly hasn't been anything that I've found that I don't particularly like. The only thing is that - when setting up a new property - sometimes the corporate team takes a significant amount of time to complete their end of the implementation.

We're improving on our GPR issues. We're also reporting better, financially, and our owners are able to log on to ResMan using their Read-Only accounts. This keeps them informed and us accountable.

Jana M.

"Won me over "

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly the application are for anyone - You can make no mistakes that cannot be revered. ANd I love how responsive and helpful the IT people are. They also alert us as a company if there is a problem that they are working to resolve.

What do you dislike?

I think a little more customization on some reports might help - i really liked the little lizard and they took him away. On screen chat would be a huge help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a walk thru and ask questions about what your not liking with your current product, Resman will have a solution.

Resman being able to access it from anywhere in the world is a life saver for us Road Warriors that cannot be glued to a desk all day.

Lori M. K.

"Best Decision Ever"

What do you like best?

The ease of use: the program was clearly written for the end user, all the steps make sense. The hyperlinks to click through to the final answer is extremely helpful. The videos are extremely helpful to train our associates. Reports are endless and extremely helpful. Love the ability to combine properties into portfolio reports for our clients, and the performance over prior period reports at a push of a button let you know exactly how you are trending.

What do you dislike?

Few enhancements to reports, ie include percentage on the BV report for monthly and YTD - our clients request a % or $ amount to be explained. Also add ability to type in BV note in the TOTAL lines. Reports to track the rent growth, this would be a great enhancement to the Occupancy trend report so we can see average actual and market rents trending as well over the T-12.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ease of use, support teams to guide thru the process.

Financial and operational performance for our clients, in every aspect.

E
Un-attributed

"Great for Property Team"

What do you like best?

The ease of training the onsite team. As a program that was built from the ground up with the majority of the end users in mind it is intuitive and easy to train. With this the team is up to speed much quicker and is productive taking care of the residents and prospects quickly.

What do you dislike?

For the Senior Leadership there needs to be some more global reporting. I know that the ResMan team is proactively asking for feedback and making these happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For all software I focus on the majority of the users (site team) more than the home office. While the home office is vital, the ease of use for the majority should always win. If you doubt that it is popular just log in to some of the Apartment groups on Linkedin or Facebook and look at the software recommendations. The site teams like Yardi or RealPage but LOVE ResMan.

Site teams spin up time, ease of use. Customer Service.

Tory B.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

We love how seamless the processes are and the reporting tools are amazing. The support staff is also EXTREMELY helpful!

What do you dislike?

It definitely is made for conventional properties so for our student properties it is a bit trickier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO IT!!! Make the switch!

99% of our problems have been solved or are in the process of being solved since our switch. Once we get a few reports in the system we should be good to go.

Ronnie M.

"Organization with Integration"

What do you like best?

I love that is all online! This is my first experience with Property management software and i have found it very easy to navigate and the features are outstanding. My CPA loves it too!

We recently integrated with Paylease to utilize our portal and what a hit with our residents!

What do you dislike?

We recently Integrated Paylease and there was some issue that did seem to take too long to fix. But it was fixed in time as to not cause a disruption in our online services.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What are you waiting for!

If you enter the data as you should Resman makes all reports, accounting, traffic, lease and unit information so easy, saved us thousands on bookkeeping fees.

Irving C.

"Best Software to do the Job Efficiently"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this software is how it is user interface friendly and easy to integrate other programs such as RentDebt and Paylease.

What do you dislike?

I really can not think of something I really dislike. Perhaps sometimes with transfers there is a bit a a hiccup.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you use other software (not going to mention other names) you should switch. It makes managers, assistant managers and leasing agents job 75% easier.

Resman helps us solve the problem of communication with residents. Time and energy dealing with outside software like ResidentCheck, Paylease, and RentDebt.

Kimberly R.

"Resman Rocks!"

What do you like best?

I have used Resman for my last start up property management company and liked them so much that I decided to continue to use them for my new property management company. Resman is very user friendly and I love that it has the ability to be customized with integrations.

What do you dislike?

The only think that I dislike, has nothing to do with the every day use of the software but had to do with the transition from one company to the next. We lost a lot of valuable information going from Resman to Resman and I only wish there was more we could do to get every thing transferred over.

Resman makes it very easy to keep track of our vacancies, lease expiration, resident ledgers/payments and helps us keep on top of our maintenance requests.

Un-attributed

"Extremely User Friendly Software"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy using Resman as the property management software for the apartment community I manage. The ease of access is unmatched by any other software I have used. I really enjoy the reports offered and texting capabilities.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to remove and update late fees in bulk for when it's needed after holidays.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Resman. Compared to the other 4 I have used in this business, Resman is miles above the rest.

Mass communication with our residents have been a breeze with Resman. The fact that it automatically logs these messages into the resident's communication log is also a huge plus.

Davis d.

"Use Resman everyday - Great website"

What do you like best?

The many reports it gives you. We use Resman for a lot of our business

What do you dislike?

Some of the reports are not accurate so you have to double check.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure the information is accurate - the reports are easy to use

Help with analyzing rents / almost anything you need quickly. The business problems are listed above and you just have to make sure the reports are accurate

Lacey M.

"Property Administrator"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the system is. It is so user friendly - SO refreshing!

What do you dislike?

The implementation process was more of a headache than expected and all the add ons required wasn't expected to take so long to get going, but we made it thru it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a chance. It will be worth it!

I'm not sure we have been using the software long enough to answer this.

"Awesome Software!!"

What do you like best?

I love the ResMan is so easy to use and the functions are simple and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was an app!! :) and that on the boardroom screen the info was already up instead of having to clck on the arrows. I put all of that on there to see all of that when I open it up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend ResMan to other companies. Property management software can not get any easier than this!

We now are able to pull up resident information in the blink of an eye instead of having to go through files and pull out their info.

Jackie M.

"Outstanding Software"

What do you like best?

User friendly, easy to use training site.

What do you dislike?

Once set up, transition can go smoother.

The all inclusive package makes it easier for all levels. We are not subjected to purchasing a module we don't need to get the one we do need as other software companies do. Communication options with residents has been a great benefit. No longer are the days of signing up with different companies to handle different procedures.

"Learning new things "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to maneuver around inside of resman I have worked with other management programs and this one is so much easier to work with

What do you dislike?

I have not really found anything that I dislike about this program yet

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend you trying resman and be ready to stay because no other program will stack up after you give it a try

It stores so much more information then any other program and that’s great because I have to keep less paper files

"Very Helpful"

What do you like best?

ResMan helps to organize my day, I enjoy the functionality of the program. I also like the fact that you don't necessarily have to do a lot of clicking to get to reports. You can easily type the report needed into the search bar and it pulls it right up. Resman is extremely helpful in helping users stay organized.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes in certain features the app will automatically click items for you. For example, placing everyone in the unit on NTV even if you've only selected that one resident will be moving. If you're not paying attention you could easily place the entire unit on notice.

Overall, we are able to keep track of the residents very well in Resman. We are able e

UR
Un-attributed

"Great Software that integrates with OnSite"

What do you like best?

I love that it is very user friendly and flows well with OnSite Screening.

What do you dislike?

I wish the reports looked a little more like Yardi's reports and it was a little easier to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would go with ResMan because it's easy to use as well as has several quality features. I love that you can quickly reach out to all your residents individually or all at once. You can also build templates if you find yourself saying the same message frequently. It is also easy to pull up invoices, ledgers, work orders etc. It integrates easily with websites and OnSite.

We are currently using ResMan for all facets of our property management.

Nancy T.

"Informative, Structured and Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Resman is a great system to use. You get easily the best of site management and accounting. Customer service has always been very helpful and their IT guys are very open to making your system function the best for your needs.

What do you dislike?

Larry the lizard over in the left hand lower corner telling me I do not have the authority to do something. LOL!

The system helps me get through my reports faster so that is a huge plus.

Wanda H.

"Resman is Awesome"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Not logging in and out of several systems. Dashboard & Reports

What do you dislike?

Reports could be a bit more graphically pleasing.

Moving into a paperless age with Easy Lease. Better communication with residents with texting and email messaging features.

Jazmine W.

"Loving the resman"

What do you like best?

I like the colors, the dash board and how everyone in the office even maintenance is on the same page.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that after I've submitted a work order that I have to go in and complete it I also dont like that I have so many different useless blanks.

Just maintence going in and having to complete work orders is a huge hassle. They dont have time to sit at a computer for 3 or 4 hours to input and complete out work orders. Benefits is that it is compatiable with knock and other leasing platforms.

Ana Z.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

ResMan is a very user friendly software. Easy to use

What do you dislike?

I do not like when you revese a charge. It hows on top and not right by it. So it is confusing at times.

Ledgers are not organize

Property Management

Alysa V.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly and straight to the point is. I previously used Yardi and Resman is so much easier compared to all other software.

What do you dislike?

Learning the move out process, there is a small error.

N/A

Luz D.

"User Friendly Software"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use for manangers as well as Residents

What do you dislike?

I personally do not use the make ready board. I don't really like it.

It generates great reports, easy to read

Robby B.

"It's been great. A few issues but 100% better than Yardi. "

What do you like best?

The interface and dashboard. It's easier to navigate than Yardi.

What do you dislike?

The time it took for us to send a lease was rather disappointing, but every other issue has been fixed pretty fast.

I love all the companies that Resman integrates with it helps my team so much more than Yardi. Its made the leasing process more streamlined and it now takes less time to do an application.

Maggie P.

"Controller"

What do you like best?

ResMan is by far cutting edge technology. A sophisticated product yet incredibly user friendly. The design was very well thought threw.

What do you dislike?

We have yet to experience anything we dislike about the product in the almost two years we have been using this software.

We use ResMan for our daily property management and accounting needs. Their ability to interface with so many third party vendors is great and more importantly their implementation team is top notch.

"I love ResMan"

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of having everything that I need to know about a resident, at the click of a button.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I particularly dislike about using ResMan.

Keeping track of paper visitors cards would be difficult by the end of the year. We have cut back on so much paper waste, it's amazing!

"User Friendly "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is user friendly easy to navigate and if you cannot figure something out you always have the online help desk. Credit Building is a plus for my residents.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is the fact that its hard to log in when you are on a different computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great product and ease of use is GREAT!

Apartment community use and we are in the process and taking over a new property but I can switch between both properties with a button. GREAT!

Sajia S.

"Resman Lover"

What do you like best?

Love using Resman! So easy to navigate and great at saving time

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about it that I don’t like

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have used yardi and real page but Resman one of the easy tool for property management.

It’s super easy to transition within the workspace saves a lot of time

"Love Resman"

What do you like best?

It's a simple program and it is very intuitive, especially if they are new to the industry. This program helps simplify daily tasks.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike maybe just modify or add.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will change the way you work.

Everything from reports to serving notices.

Dawn G.

"LOVE RESMAN"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, love the one plat form for all aspects of property management

What do you dislike?

I think that the invoice section should include due dates as one of the things to see when you are viewing the invoice portion.

All of them. Training has become a breeze

Telisa B.

"Very User friendly"

What do you like best?

I love this Software! It is very user friendly. Very easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! Everything has been great.

How to figure out rent amounts for different units. The benefits I've realized are that every apartment rents for different amounts.

Jenny R.

"ICO loves ResMan"

What do you like best?

Kathie Cook is great to work with! We changed from AMSI to ResMan and my site teams literally have told me it is "Life Changing"- Wow! They love how easy everything is and they love (and the residents too) love the text messaging.

What do you dislike?

Support is slow and sometimes don't get it.

Fast communication

Un-attributed

"Very simple and user friendly "

What do you like best?

Resman was one of many i have use and have i never used a many Resman is the simpliest i have ever used opening each app i find how to use all items im able to use with ease .

What do you dislike?

im not sure what i dislike i have not found anything yet

inputing rents and finding out who owes and making sure every month all my factors are in place and ease to find

Careis S.

"Exceptional Program"

What do you like best?

User Friendly with embedded self help options

What do you dislike?

I have nothing but praise for the software

ResMan allows report customization, so the problem solving is limitless, as well as the benefits.

CC

"Resman"

What do you like best?

easily allows us to keep updated with our resident and their activity in terms of fees and work order and their billing and insurance

What do you dislike?

honestly, I have been using Resman for 4 weeks and have not had any complaints

Keeping informed with residents needs and what we can do to make our property management and resident be a happy and function smoothly

April M.

"Simple Platform"

What do you like best?

Easy User-interface, industry specific software

What do you dislike?

Typical pains of a start-up, i.e. administration and accounting issues

Software allows for more automation, decentralization of operations and makes process design easy

"Super easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like all the accounting features and payment processing options.

What do you dislike?

Not much, but if I could, I would like to be able to save something and finish it later if I needed to move to something else.

Record keeping is so much easier! Everything is electronic, so no need to pull files as much.

"Very user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like the activity log and communication log features. It makes it easy to go back and look at all communication and activity.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to send additional forms for signature, such a lease addendums that don't come from Blue Moon.

Resman makes tracking monthly/yearly expenses easy with real time accounting.

"Apartment manager"

What do you like best?

Resman is very self explanatory I was nervous at first but I got on the site and played around with the system it took me one week to learn Resman

What do you dislike?

Im honest to say but there is nothing that I dislike about Resman

How to keep up with whats going on in the company

"Very User Friendly"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to navigate through screens and functions on Resman. It is by far the most user friendly Property Management software that I have ever used.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about Resman that I dislike.

I am able to quickly identify any delinquencies, as well as track my budget on Resman.

CR
Un-attributed

"Easy to work with, very practical."

What do you like best?

I like that it has quick access to stats. Very easy to work with and is organized nicely.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we do not have quick access to leave notes on residents individual accounts.

It keeps me on track with our stats and keeps me on top of my applicants.

Un-attributed

"Very helpful tool to keep organized."

What do you like best?

I love how easy it makes the day. I wouldn't know what to do without Resman!

What do you dislike?

There are some tabs that would come to great use, like the signatures for residents in tools.

I solve everything from pro-rated rates to documents that are in the residents files.

Un-attributed

"its super fast and gives alot of information at a screenshopt"

What do you like best?

we love the ability to text customers and stay in constant contact via text

What do you dislike?

some of the loops you go thru to do simple transactions in a residents profile

Recommendations to others considering the product:

take your time before switching products and do a lot of research with current resman users

the ability to communicate thru text instead of calling and playing phone tag

Un-attributed

"Great System, Great People"

What do you like best?

User Friendly, cloud based, great customer service

What do you dislike?

No HUD yet, Constant updates can be great, but also can be a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No HUD portal rolled out yet. Changing software systems isn't easy, but it's worth it moving to ResMan.

Many more efficiencies with ResMan relating to accounting, leasing and resident retention. Texting feature is great.

Un-attributed

"Customer service are always there when you need it!"

What do you like best?

Easy to manager residents profile, accounting, and rent rolls.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything negative about ResMan, is a great product and I'm very happy with their product.

Is easy to track prospects and build value and relationship with residents.

Learn more about ResMan

ResMan Videos

Learning about ResMan?

* We monitor all ResMan reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.