SnapEngage

SnapEngage

Without installing any software, your Sales and Support teams can chat with your website visitors while they browse and offer assistance in realtime. Even includes industry 1st "Call Me" feature to incorporate voice and text communication in one bundle.

Work for SnapEngage?

Learning about SnapEngage?

SnapEngage Reviews

Ask SnapEngage a Question
Showing 129 SnapEngage reviews
Teri Y.

"Affordable High Tech Solution"

What do you like best?

My favorite things about SnapEngage, in no particular order are: Great staff that are a joy to work with, highly customizable appearance, encrypted and secure information transfer, highly customizable proactive chat, great value and competitive pricing, nothing to download or install!

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to see other employees online, transferring chats can sometimes take more than one try.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend taking full advantage of the trial period and playing around with all features. You will want more than you expected. Also, take full advantage of SnapEngage onboarding your team. It was affordable and really helped us get a great start.

We needed a chat software that was easier to engage with our customers with. We definitely find that our customers are reaching us with more ease and able to get more done in one conversation. We love being able to allow multiple teams to have access because the platform is web-based and able to support more than one widget. We previously had no data on how we were performing. Now we can see in what ways we need to improve our methodolgies.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SnapEngage
James M.

"Great Option for Chats!"

What do you like best?

SnapEngage is a very easy interface. With the added features of being able to customize to your companies needs and system. SnapEngage does a great job with asking questions and help meet the needs of your company and help you get the most out of their service.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of pluses and they continue to make improvements. There are some nuances that SnapEngage continues to work to improve. The dislike that I have is that it is difficult to easily identify the number of chats per hour that have come in and the number of agents available. They have a new insight, but it can be difficult to navigate or understand completely in a way that matches (number of chats per hour and an average per agent).

We are meeting the need of helping our customers (other businesses) be able to chat with our company without picking up the phone. This allows for them to be able to provide better service to our mutual customers.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

Jenny Naja .

"Amazing customer service! "

What do you like best?

I have been working closely with Snap Engage since October 2017. I am the Client Services Director at ESPYR. SnapEngage has been outstanding in their responsiveness to our needs and requests. They are flexible and supportive. They have always provided me responses, even at ungodly hours, because we have 24/7 operations.

What do you dislike?

We would like more integration capability with other software. They have options and will work with you to make it happen, but that was the only challenge we found initially.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get a recording of the implementation webinar. It will help you to retrain staff and educate new hires

We needed a 24/7 HIPAA compliant chat that was also friendly for the agents operating it. SnapEngage offered that and more! It is intuitive, efficient, with metrics that help us to handle our operation in a better way. Also, the implementation was pretty straightforward and we enjoy having the option to use the design suite to change the look and feel as needed, depending on the needs of our clients.

Duke R.

"Best Live Chat Software I've Used"

What do you like best?

As a business owner I love that I can setup proactive responses based on rules I set up so I can deliver a more personal message to our website visitors. I also really enjoy the fact that I can see the chat ratings for each of my agents to see where we have room to improve and to see where we excel.

What do you dislike?

SnapEngage has been my favorite LiveChat software that I've used. That being said, I don't like that I have to use a developer to make my chat not appear on pages I use for Google Adwords, FB Ads, and Bing Ads. When it comes to landing pages we want a 1-to-1 attention ratio, however the chat distracts visitors from completing the task we want because they can get the info they want via chat. It would be nice to have rule based setup that I can use to prevent the chat from showing on specific pages. (I'm talking about the red live chat button, i already have the proactive rules setup to prevent them from automatically popping up but the visitors can still click the button to chat)

We are using SnapEngage to connect with more customers. Dealing with an older/disabled demographic, having the livechat give our visitors a chance to get the information they need without picking up the phone or going back and forth via email. In fact, we have gotten quite a few sales for high ticket medical devices using SnapEngage only.

Alexander B.

"Great solution for B2C team"

What do you like best?

SnapEngage is a great solution for companies who are trying to create 24/7 Сustomer Support Team and would like to easily convert conversation with their potential customers into leads and to provide them with personalized support. It's easy to install the chat and customize it in accordance with your need. You can easily get a real-time support from their team in case something went wrong.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more integrations with social media messengers and additional integrations with marketing tools

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool for you if you are going to use chat logs to create leads and etc. in your CRM system and if you are going to use chat tool to store numerous conversations with your customers

At the beginning we were looking for a chat-solution which will give us an opportunity to get more leads from our visitors but at the same time it should be easy to use and it should be easily integrated in our business procedures. SnapEngage meets all these criteria.

Brianna R.

"Reliable, User-Friendly Chat Service"

What do you like best?

SnapEngage is so easy to use. When I started working from home as a customer support agent, I didn't really know what I was doing. Thankfully, my company was using SnapEngage, which was very simple to set up and use right away. There are some advanced features and they are adding new features all the time. Customers seem to easily use it and enjoy being able to chat with us live, as opposed to the ticketing system, which can take longer to get responses. It also integrates seamlessly with ZenDesk, our ticketing system, so that we can escalate chats to tickets easily, as well as make sure customers are getting the transcripts sent to them.

What do you dislike?

I have issues with uploading documents, screenshots, etc to send to customers and vice versa, so I usually end up having to open a ticket for anydocuments needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnapEngage is a great live chat tool for companies who provide online, live chat support. Customers and support agents find it easy to use. The portal is minimal, but has exactly what you need and where you think it should be. Alerts are consistent and we have experienced very little down time. It also seams well with ZenDesk.

Customers are able to easily contact us and get a live person right away. We can answer questions and solve issues quickly and effectively, and it seems more efficient than phone conversations because I'm able to mult-task much better, as well as send web pages, links, email addresses, etc.

Marcie P.

"Great Sales Chat - Excellent Support, Integrations, and Acquisition Tracking"

What do you like best?

The Salesforce.com integration has been a game-changer for our organization. Being able to count on the chat leads automatically being entered into our CRM and all of the pertinent info about the lead mapping over correctly is a huge convenience.

What do you dislike?

I do wish the chat notifications were more disruptive and lasted longer. Sometimes, if my agents aren't staring at their screen all of the time, it can be easy to miss a chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start with the free trial, but expect not to be disappointed. Be prepared to go straight from the trial into using it full-time. I would also recommend providing your own chat buttons because theirs are only okay.

We use SnapEngage to take Sales and Support chats. Being able to chat with leads who have quick questions about our solutions has opened up a new communication channel for sales, and some of our best leads come from chat.

"Great tool for engage clients that would not otherwise reach out if they had to call "

What do you like best?

Allows clients to feel comfortable while communicating and giving the ability to create report and trust. Allows the screening/qualifying of leads without wasting phone time. Ability for the client to transfer documents through the system.

What do you dislike?

These are more issues with my companies usage of the software. Leads to a lot of wasted time due to log off before gaining contact information. Also distracts reps that are also taking calls. Many prank inquiries due to anonymity. Also times out on slow typers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Helpful product. You need to be a multitasker to really have it be beneficial. It will start a conversation at the worst time and you need to make sure the person does not feel ignored.

Creating leads we would have lost. Not wasting phone time with leads that do not need to be calling. Ability to submit personal information accurately. Knowing what the client is viewing on the website as we are speaking to them allows ability to sell based on interest.

"SnapEngage -- Great Inexpensive, customizable live chat"

What do you like best?

I like how the team at SnapEngage is very friendly, and I also enjoy how easy the product can be rolled out and customized. We use the tool for a variety of teams on different subdomains, and it's very easy to set up and track metrics.

What do you dislike?

We use the API for reporting, and I get server errors regularly. I've also had issues where their customer support isn't always very on point with my needs. I also have found that the reports may not be completely correct, all the time. This causes headache for me and lots of manual tabulation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnapEngage is a good tool, but expect unreliability in reporting and the API. We love using SnapEngage, and their team is delightful to work with. I'm not convinced it's the best solution on the market, but you definitely get a tremendous bang for your buck, and good customization to boot.

We're using SnapEngage to support live chat for customers who have technical questions, as well as for our SDR team to help connect with customers on our corporate site. This lets us be in touch more quickly and direct folks to real agents on our side for better service.

C

"Intuitive, straight forward and gets the job done!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use as an agent and easy to manage as an administrator!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I actively dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From my perspective, the value of their offerings is two fold: it represents an investment in the physical product, and the team behind it.

- Their product fit our needs when we first signed on a few years ago, and they've made numerous innovative updates since then. I've been pleasantly surprised (on several occasions) with some of the ways I'm able to tailor this product to suit our needs.

- I genuinely look forward to my interactions with the SnapEngage team! At the end of the day, they've always delivered when called upon, and I trust them to continue to support (and improve) their product in ways that will help my team go above and beyond for our clients!

Our chat agents help clients who have varying levels of technical questions about our product. SnapEngage offers a visible, easy to use and efficient means of supporting our customers. This has lead to happier customers and better use of our product overall!

Hayley G.

"Fantastic HIPAA Compliant Live Chat Software!"

What do you like best?

SnapEngage has been a great addition to our websites - patients have given us great feedback on being able to schedule and cancel appointments online, verify insurance, etc. we were thrilled to find a chat feature that was HIPAA compliant. It has also been fantastic for physician's referral coordinators who are looking for the most convenient clinic for a patient or who have questions about how which services are offered at which clinics.

What do you dislike?

That only one person can be account admin - would love for multiple people to have access to chat logs, reporting, etc. Also, sometimes desktop notifications or sounds don't work properly when other windows are open or SnapEngage is minimized.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend - the feature is easy to set up and use and has made a huge impact on how we communicate with customers! Feedback from patients, staff, and physicians has been fantastic.

We don't have the ability to offer our patients the option to schedule appointments online - they can fill out a form but we still have to contact them via phone or email to confirm time and date because our EMR system doesn't interface with our website. Being able to chat with a live person (not fill out the form and wait minutes or hours for a reply) has really made a difference in the number of appointments we're converting through the website. It has also been helpful for potential patients with questions about their insurance benefits.

AC

"Well designed chat client that turns website visitors into leads"

What do you like best?

SnapEngage is a really easy to use solution that we utilize for converting visitors to our website into leads. Configuring the chat to our brand and needs was super simple. We also use proactive chat on key pages which has lead to more engagement with visitors to our site. Overall we are very happy with SnapEngage.

What do you dislike?

Tracking referral data. We are not able to easily keep record of which referring site brought a visitor to our site. Usually, we capture UTM data when someone fills out a form on our site, but we are not able to capture this data when someone initiates a chat on our site. Tracking the source of our leads is a big deal for us and something we can hopefully figure out with SnapEngage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to do a trial run with SnapEngage before purchasing and get as many people in your organization involved as possible so that you can hopefully see the whole picture of everything you will need with the chat client. You don't want to sign up and then realize later that some features may not exist or work as you assumed. Overall we are happy with SnapEngage but are missing a few things that would make this partnership perfect. We highly recommend SnapEngage.

Converting more traffic to our website into leads to hand over to our sales team. SnapEngage is helping our business grow!

"Stellar Out-of-The-Box Live Chat Solution!"

What do you like best?

I thought the plug and play aspect was seriously too good to be true. But it was easy to setup and implement. We were up and running in less than a day. The trial period was just enough to get in to the swing and our clients jumped at the chance to chat. The ROI was immediate!

What do you dislike?

Since we use Live Chat as our primary support channel, it would be great to have an agent QA piece built in to the app. The survey scores are relative and our team would like to see an internal feedback and scoring system added eventually.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would add that we have an in-house web developer, so we were able to add the necessary code to our site immediately. If you outsource your web development, it may affect how quickly you're up and running.

For many years we used inbound phone as our primary support channel. As our business grew, we were unable to scale the phones. Once we added Live Chat to the mix, our inbound phone support usage dropped to 30% in the first 6 months!

"Excellent Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

In a sales world where people prefer to communicate via text and email, SnapEngage makes it very easy for clients to reach out to us and do business

What do you dislike?

I cant say there are any features we dislike. I look forward to seeing what other technology they continue to add to this platform

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended as a sales tool as well as a customer service tool. It makes knowing your customers easier and better to help the experience. It is also great in that it remembers return customers

We have seen that people like to engage with us during the work day or a quick lunch break. It makes it easy for them to ask questions. It also helps them speed up the sales process by jumping on when they have a few minutes rather than waiting until they can get time to get on a phone call

Ryan J.

"Well built system with great features."

What do you like best?

The system has an intuitive back-end packed with features that are well built, customizable and reliable.

What do you dislike?

As new features are rolled out, SnapEngage sometimes requires that you contact a rep to switch over to the newer version even if there is no cost involved. This is fine, I would just prefer if there was a digital means by which to change to a new feature such as the newer interactive message form designer.

We use SnapEngage in our recruiting web site and landing pages to give possible candidates a more direct connection to a recruiter. this has lead to more hiring opportunities in an industry where timing is critical.

Nik L.

"Customer Service Dept Useage"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for all parties- our IT guys, our actual customer service reps, and our management who view the analytics and service reviews. PLUS OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE IT!

What do you dislike?

Had a few snafus with HIPAA application in set up process as well as with integration with our Facebook page, but we worked through them. Every once in a while there are tech issues that catch us by surprise, but we are typically successful in quickly troubleshooting them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO IT!

Allowing our clients to reach out customer service department during working hours in chat form via our websites has been a tremendous advantage over the last year

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Ability to paste and upload files and ability to transfer chat to another agent. Ability to simultaneously open multiple chats but ability to place status into Pause to prevent too many chats.

What do you dislike?

That the end user is not able to upload screen shots or files. The recent update made the web page too busy and I'm unable to customize the page. I would like to be able to narrow or hide certain panels.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy to use and has been very reliable. No unscheduled outages that I can remember

Customers are able to get quick answers to questions or open tech support tickets when they visit our support page.

Michael J.

"The perfect solution!"

What do you like best?

SnapEngage is very affordable and has many cool features. We can share screens, send or receive documents from customers, direct them to the page they need automatically, see all pertinent information (IP address, location, browser, OS) and more!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we really dislike. Our chat is the envy of our entire service center!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really learn the product...there is so much it can do!

We can help our clients with more speed and efficiency than the phone. One chat agent can handle 3 customers at a time. It equips us with the ability to assist with technical issues with ease!

Logan B.

"Better Customer Service and inbound sales"

What do you like best?

We love that we can intake inbound leads and direct those leads directly to the sales team. Unlike most companies, this is our Number 1 use of Snap Engage. We paid for the extra setup and that was a good choice.

What do you dislike?

I think it is odd that we paid for the extra setup because it is so useful, seems like it should come out of the box when it only took a couple of hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. The team over there works hard to earn and sustain the business.

Quicker engagement with leads and customer service.

"Functional, Flexible and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like how customisable the platform is, and how easy it is to create a look specific to my company

What do you dislike?

I dislike how hands off the team is in initial setup, I'd love to have a more detailed walk-through upon signing of all of the available features and configuration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely take the time to walk through all of the features it has, I'm sure there are aspects of it that we are not aware of that would definitely make it a more effective tool for us.

We installed it to grant our customers a way to get in touch with us immediately via the browser, and we find that even as customers lean towards texting, some still want live access to a conversation, and this tool provides that service to our customers.

Samantha W.

"Great Customer Service, Great Product"

What do you like best?

I like that the sales reached out to me, and told me more about the integration between snapengage and Dynamics CRM. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have switched. I have contacted them multiple times for different issues, and they are always helpful.

What do you dislike?

The new hub hasn't gone live yet, but I know how it goes. So I won't hold it against them!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it!!! but be patient with setup. There are so many settings.

Multiple chat widgets, lead captures, integration with Dynamics CRM, and online support for our customers.

David D.

"I don't dislike it, it could be better"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily add automated responses, see chat history, pass chats to colleagues, and see your stats

What do you dislike?

The only info you're given for a prospect is where they're chatting from, it's also not designed specifically to generate sales, which is my job

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're using the chat to generate sales there are other platforms out there that are better, this is fine for support though

I'm setting inbound sales appointments with it.

I can get information from a prospect much faster than via email/contact form

"Amazing tool, easy to set up and extremely user friendly"

What do you like best?

Besides offering a great product at competitive rates, SnapEngage has an awesome team who provides exceptional customer service. We are very happy to have them as our vendor partner for our chat implementations across various business units of our company.

What do you dislike?

There is not one thing we dislike. There is not one thing we dislike. There is not one thing we dislike. There is not one thing we dislike. There is not one thing we dislike. There is not one thing we dislike. There is not one thing we dislike. There is not one thing we dislike.

We have been successful in engaging with our potential candidates and providers, established an enhanced customer experience, boosted our conversions, and increased efficiency for our teams.

David M.

"Good Tool for Lead Gen/Engagement"

What do you like best?

Reporting is great, helping teams understand their metrics and where to improve. Only notifies agents after the chat has been responded to.

What do you dislike?

The distribution system. It isn't logical - if an agent's chat window pops open for ANY visitor, they are taken out of the round robin. This creates lopsided chat distribution because it is based on VISITS and not ENGAGEMENT.

Capturing leads that are on the fence that wouldn't have otherwise filled out a contact form or left with unanswered questions. Better customer service for current clients.

"Easy to install and powerful engagements!"

What do you like best?

The time to install and bring to market was out of this world. Simply plug and play instructions and we were chatting with our customers.

What do you dislike?

The reports were a little short coming in the beginning. However over the past year, SnapEngage has stepped up their game in this area.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stop looking and implement today. There is no better bang for your buck in the industry.

Not all customer's are the same. Not everyone wants to talk to you on the phone. Not everyone has time to talk on the phone. The Chat platform is where many customers are going to get answers. We found this out quickly as it exploded and almost 50% of our traffic now uses chat.

Learning about SnapEngage?

* We monitor all SnapEngage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.