SAP Cloud for Customer Reviews & Product Details

What is SAP Cloud for Customer?

Enable sales teams to spend more time in front of customers, empowered with intelligent recommendations to help win deals. The SAP Cloud for Customer solution helps you manage day-to-day sales contacts efficiently by sending and receiving signals between front- and back-office solutions and providing a single view of the customer .

SAP Cloud for Customer Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
SAP
Description
Our business analytics solutions close the gap between transactions, data preparation, analysis, and action, so you can make more informed decisions.
1972

SAP Cloud for Customer Reviews

1-25 of 34 total SAP Cloud reviews

SAP Cloud for Customer Reviews

1-25 of 34 total SAP Cloud reviews

"Bespoke and seamless relationship and pipeline management"

What do you like best?

Sales force apps can be stressful and time consuming, SAP Hybris allows me to enter just the right ammount of information to keep my manager up to date and not lose big ammount of time doing data entry. Furthermore, the chart flow presentation of the opportunities progress is a great tool for salespeople to quickly measure their performance, particularly important when working with lengthy sales cycles. It can be integrated with several platforms.

What do you dislike?

Its GUI is neat and sleak, but some improved aesthetics and gamification wouldn´t hurt. The SAP cloud can have some latency issues when not connected to it through a dedicated conection. Exporting information to a file is not that easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If working on a complex sales environment with a big team of people, SAP Hybris can make a significat difference. Do take into consideration that its implementation can take months.

My company implemented SAP Hybris because of the major need of tidying up its commercial processes in a particular moment in which the ammount of sales channels were rising and a significan ammount of partners now needed access to the company´s data in order to be able to perform properly.

Senior Engineering Manager – Product Compliance

"Territory management to improve business performance and customer experience"

What do you like best?

What I like most is that I have improved my experience with each client by accelerating the purchase process, increasing revenues and meeting established objectives. I combine the functions of marketing, sales, customer service and social networks, thus simplifying the development and interaction of customer relationships. I love it because I have a broad vision about potential clients, covering all communication channels and devices, helping me in real time in the advancement of opportunities. I can work anywhere with on-line and off-line mobile features.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most is that it has to be managed in your own data center or by an outsourcing solution, this means that the implementation times are longer and the operating costs are higher. The user interface (UI) is a little outdated. If you want to occupy the Mobile Client, it must be installed and customized separately.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My advice considering the product is that the decision to apply the platform depends on many criteria that should be weighed within a pre-project. I suggest doing the systematic surveying of the requirements themselves, actively listening to the needs of the sales, service and marketing areas and considering the IT strategy, and of course taking into consideration the economic aspects, such as the initial and operational costs, which play an important role. big role.

The benefits of the platform have been several has allowed the Organization to protect profits and margins with guided sales powered by IA, individualize the quotes with specific prices of the customer and the channel and establish permissions with role-based contract templates. Solved problems in the negotiation and sales process by enabling intelligent and real-time modeling through the management of compensation plans, complex credit hierarchies and conflict resolution

Account Manager

"Extensibile and Configurable"

What do you like best?

SAP Hybris in my opinion is the robust "glue" that enables enterprise businesses to sell or do business with other like sized businesses. However, I used Hybris for it's extensibility and ability to plug into just about anything and worked seamlessly without a lot of integration

What do you dislike?

SAP products are not cheap and this is a very expensive platform but you get what you pay for. Most enterprise businesses have no problem affording this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SAP Hybris is a complete customer engagement and multichannel e-commerce solution with fully-integrated tools and capacities. It serves B2B and B2C brands belonging from industries like financial services, telecommunication, insurance, media, manufacturing, retailing and wholesale.

Our product offering plugged into the HYbris platform through an API and was one of the few companies thatallowed us to do this. We offeredour clients an entire solution by using the Hybris platform

Sales Administration, Technology Services Professional
Computer Hardware

"Sap for dummies"

What do you like best?

I think that it's ease of use and dynamic range is helpful. If you want a platform that works well on the internet and in the cloud this will work well for you and your company. I would recommend SAP to any medium to large business that wants access to information relatively easy.

What do you dislike?

There are many function that could be used friendly. I wish that there were an easy to use reference guide that would make it easier for the end user to solve a common problem without reaching out to technical support

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that the platform is very user friendly once you gain experience with it. Eases information flow to the end user. I would also like to add that integration into your current platform goes smoothly with the right software integration team. With this easy to use platform you should be able to accelerate your information to the right people at the right time.

Direct connection to all resources. SAP makes it very easy for our company to integrate the sales team with the accounting teams and with the warehouse for shipping and receiving function for many of our government contractors and vendors. This process allows for easy information flow all across the company and with our customers. I would also like to add that installation was easy and we were able to implement SAP company wide in less than three months.

AM Bridge Sales Associate

"CRM in the Cloud: SAP Cloud for Sales"

What do you like best?

SAP's Cloud for Sales as a CRM solution is exactly what you'd expect of a way to keep track of your customers. It's a searchable database, with filters that help you further narrow a search, as well as a way to only look at "your" accounts assigned to you, if you are part of a sales organization. When you do find the account you're looking for, you can see activities, contracts, contacts, and notes among other data-rich insights. The best part about this, is that your current CRM system most likely can be ported over to Cloud for Sales, filling it with the information your organization needs ASAP. In our case, we were working on a very outdated CRM, and were scared of losing data by transferring. As far as I know, we haven't lost any accounts, so that's been great!

What do you dislike?

Adapting to Cloud for Sales was different from what we were previously using, but let's face it, if your organization has transitioned to a new software, you're along for the ride. Honestly, I was struggling for about a week with how to use it, but after that, I watched a few videos and got myself up to speed, so transition and learning do take a bit. Additionally, if your organization likes seeing the "customer journey" AKA the products they've recently bought, the feedback they've given, etc. at a glance upon opening the account, this isn't the solution for you. It's more of a database of your accounts and the info your organization has on them. To dig into that info, you'll have to sift through each tab on each account or create an excel spreadsheet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're using Salesforce currently, I wouldn't go after this solution, as Salesforce is a better fit to measure your reps' engagement with accounts and customers. But if your CRM system is in need of an overhaul, and you'd like accounts and information live and available to your organization any time, then pick Cloud for Sales. Definitely check out tutorials and user videos before purchasing, as it will take some of those to get your team familiar with how it works. It also integrates with Qlikview, so if you are using that solution, it compliments it nicely!

My favorite feature by far is exporting as many accounts as you like to an Excel spreadsheet after doing a search, and filtering down if you like. This helps our sales reps to call down large lists of their accounts, or to check which of those accounts are still actively using our software. Without SAP Cloud for Sales, we wouldn't be able to see each account--as it's created, in real time. Previously we had to wait for our back-end channel to approve new accounts, something which was time consuming for both reps and our channel. While initially transitioning was tricky to get used to, I much prefer this system over our outdated one we were running on. If given the choice again to stay with what we had or implementing this, I'd choose Cloud for Sales any day!

Owner
Consumer Services

"In my opinion: Best in class!"

What do you like best?

This is the most complete and affordable CRM solution I have yet found.

Buy this product. Give yourself the time and effort to understand it and set it up. You will thank me!!!!

I looked at salesforce: too many 3rd parties and $$. I looked at the little guys: variety of prices/ features, but incomplete or disorganized. I looked at building my own/sugar but I want to run my business not code all day. Then I found this. It ticked all the boxes and everything makes sense and works. It is awesome. I mean it is really awesome. There are so many features, and it is so affordable it is crazy.

1) Mass email means you will not need mail chimp any more. You can also track other marketing efforts. SAP has a huge ecosystem of other products to help with marketing when you are ready to grow in that direction.

2) There is a service module!!! You can have a service email generate tickets automatically.

3) The sales process/tracking is in-depth yet straight forward, and very well organized.

4) There are many extras like pre-organized user roles, good reporting, visit tracking, surveys, even a company chat that you can use to tag items to discuss with your team. It really is pretty impressive. This product will have no trouble taking your business to the next level. When you are ready to move up they have a "parent" product" called "hybris cloud for customer/ service for customer" that offers even more functionality like scheduling crews, telephone integration, generating quotes etc. the list is too long... the parent product is still cheaper than creating the same functionality on salesforce.

5) The support is great, very responsive and helpful, I was assigned a "success coach" he has been invaluable. A++

6) If you currently use SAP for ERP or if (like me) you plan to when you are big enough, you will love that Cloud for customer talks to everything else. - It is pretty exhausting (and it can be sloppy) to use different platforms for accounting, crm, marketing, HR, etc, etc, etc. One ecosystem = more time to focus on your business and less time spent on APIs or emailing different departments.

7) The mobile editions are great.

What do you dislike?

1) Give your self some time to set this up. Especially if you are migrating from another CRM without a dedicated service element. This product really forced us to treat sales and service separately (a very good thing once you do it). All service tickets and sales leads/opportunities are very organized and accessable from each customer profile/database. This allows sales and service to both see all the info for whoever you are working on. Once you set it up and you are used to it, it is very intuitive and organized and you will wonder how you ever used anything else.

2) It is crazy how hard it is to find this product! SAP marketing leaves alot to be desired. It was not easy to figure out the difference between this and all of their other CRM offerings. It was hard to find out about the features. There is very little non SAP info. (where are the bloggers?) SAP should pay and play in the world of digital marketing/ marketers if they want this to be the hit it should be!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just buy it and get started.

We have a bricks and mortar service business (about as unsexy as you can get) When looking for a CRM I wanted 1) A place to keep all customer info 2) To track sales 3) To track service 4) To track marketing.

"Aggregating data easily, complex to learn"

What do you like best?

SAP Hybris Sales gives you the ability to aggregate and understand a lot of data from different sources about customer behavior, etc. This includes analyzing customer interests and activities with certain products and also how they behave when looking at the product (you see the stages from viewing to final purchase). The segmentation and campaign management module allows you to personalize campaigns by many different types of communications, i.e. email, social media, etc.

What do you dislike?

It was not as user friendly as I would like. The product has a lot of potential but need to learn how to use it. There are all these different ways to use the modules such as the marketing resource mgmt module that tracks budgets, campaign results etc. but means nothing if not all the campaigns are tracked there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Extensive training sessions

Benefits of understanding consumer behavior and creating campaigns based on that. Problems is having users make use of all the features. Product has a lot of potential but need to learn how to use it.

"Fast and efficient solutions for company accounting"

What do you like best?

One of the positive points is the speed to account for financial instruments and their performance management. The processing of the applications and the resolution of incidents are fast as well as the transactions in the intranet of the company.

What do you dislike?

One of the aspects to improve would be the attention to the client, in some occasions I have found that the communication has not been as fast as it should have been, with long waiting times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good way to optimize and automate the operations of the company reducing company costs and quickly putting various departments and increasing the productivity of the accounting department.

This tool has improved the decisions of the Board with accessible strategic information in real time. Through periodic reports we update our analytics and we can solve many incidents that arise in my day to day.

Sales Manager
Broadcast Media
(10,001+ employees)

"SAP Cloud For Sales Review"

What do you like best?

It helps me keep the accounts and prospect assigned to me in a simple view. I can see the historical activity, their contacts prioritized by us, and any contracts if their or some currently. The workflow of this product is far better than what we used before.

What do you dislike?

Maybe this is because of it being on the Cloud. The the loading time is pretty slow.

We use this for client/prospect tracking to keep us organized in our Sales strategy.

UL

"Flexibility Outweighed by the Price and Bugginess"

What do you like best?

The software has great customization options and the maintaining the configurations does not require a great amount of effort. It has great integration with other CRM tools, which can streamline processes in larger companies.

What do you dislike?

For the price of the software, many features and modules are still underdeveloped and may require more fine-tuning before it becomes a staple program. There are a few glitches and bugs when using it, which makes training somewhat of a necessity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The support is great. If they could maintain that level of support and develop the modules and features more, it could be a great program.

We use it to process client information (such as which legal services they tend to request) and to manage the attorney-client contracts signed. The program does indeed make things easier to manage for a small business, and probably even more so for a large one. However, the price of it makes it hard to justify, especially for a program that can arguably be considered as underdeveloped.

Digital Marketing Manager
Cosmetics

"SAP Digital CRM Review"

What do you like best?

SAP Digital CRM is a very robust client relationship management system, and the various modules we have implemented help us better manage our client relationships, as well as identify new leads and see them through the sales cycle.

What do you dislike?

Although on a PC the software works great, we have some complaints from our Sales team who uses the mobile version and comment that it could be more user friendly. I have also had some issues with the Outlook plugin and I think these things should be addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to research this program thoroughly to make sure it is the correct fit for your company. Try the trial version first before committing to buy this solution.

The business problems that SAP Digital CRM addresses for us is how to better handle our client relationships, as well as sales. SAP Digital CRM streamlines these processes and makes it easier for issues to be resolved, or leads to be followed up on by making it simpler for us to pass on tasks from department to department, and to make sure that details are not overlooked.

Head of Global Business Development

"Started from scratch and ready to use within three days - CRM like it should be "

What do you like best?

SAP Digital CRM is an easy to use CRM solution. After ordering the solution (trial or paid version) you can start within a few hours and the the user interface is very intuitive, The UI is based on HTML5 and so you are able to use the solution on Windows or Mac environments.

Navigation is very easy and SAP delivers a lot of languages, so this might be the right choice for international companies who are working together in different timezones (like us).

What do you dislike?

Sometimes our internet connection i getting slow and so the response time of the solutions goes down. But this is a normal behavior

The mobile apps are very helpful but especially the iOS app seems to be outdated (from 10/2015). The solution will be updated every three month but not the iOS app. Same for the Outlook addin (it shows Outlook 2007!); It works but it seems that it is not up to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to order the trial version and invite your colleagues to test if the solution meet your requirements, Since there is demo data included you can start to evaluate from hour 1.

We have not many accounts but a lot of contacts with different roles at customer. So it is very important for us to maintain the roles and some special fields to classify a contact. We use target groups to select the right contacts for mailing, newsletter and other communication. One of the biggest benefits for us is that we are able to create extension fields by our own.

Sr. CRM Business Analyst

"SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales - Great product"

What do you like best?

The product is being updated quarterly bringing new and improved functionality that can be easily turned on if you want.

What do you dislike?

The quarterly updates are a double edged sword. Sometimes there is too much going on and the updates can sometimes affect functionality that you may have customized previously

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start small and roll things out slowly

The system has allowed us to give our field sales organization a tool that they can use all the time, on any device. They don't have to be connected to our network, they don't have to be on their laptops. They can access all of the tools they need, order products check on sales numbers all from their Cloud for Sales application.

Managing Partner and Co-Founder

"Easy and intuitive product that helps you get from spreadsheets to real CRM quickly."

What do you like best?

Intuitive interface with little learning curve, so I was able to get up and running in about 2 hours. The tabs are well thought out and well organized so there is little to guess about for new users. It's also uncluttered unlike many similar products so you're able to focus on the important stuff more easily.

What do you dislike?

Lack of integration with Google apps which is my primary email tool. The lack of a robust customer project tool is a bit of an inconvenience for me. I'm used to managing an entire customer process in one tool, however that is somewhat balanced out (or forgiven) when you consider the lack of clutter and ability to focus on true pipeline activity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth a try for the price. You can be be up and running quickly and compared to other tools this has a slick interface and intuitive mobile version. It's easy to get support and there seems to be a continuous flow of tips and other information coming out of SAP we've found useful.

More organized around customer follow up and pipeline tracking. Saves time over using Excel and other disparate tools. My primary goal here is to maintain focus on sales and spend less time working with data, and the ease of use of the product helps a lot wit that.

(10,001+ employees)

"No Sales Force, but pretty solid for an SAP product"

What do you like best?

Set-up is inline with other CRM products, in that it used Accounts, Leads,Opportunities, Quotes, Tasks, etc. This makes it easy to use if you are familiar with another CRM tool.

Quite flexible personal view set-up.

What do you dislike?

Might be just our implementation, but come to get errors when loading after being logged in more than an hour.

Notifications should show more details of the feed, activity, etc. Always have to click on them and allow them to slowly load just to figure out what the notification was for.

A single source of truth for our entire divisions sales activity. We are a global organization with 5 manufacturing locations and are often quoting products from multiple locations.

Sales and Business Development Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"CRM for Customer/Quote tracking "

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of the interface. The technical support has been excellent!

What do you dislike?

The speed of the CRM could be better. It tends to lag at times. The home screen and dashboard would be great if they could be customizeable as well.

We are able to conduct weekly sales meetings with data. This allows us to track our progress form week to week as well as overall customer interaction. This information gives us the ability to track what we are quoting, the region who is most active within the country and outside the country, and allows us to tailor our marketing strategy with this information.

Geschäftsführer

"My first experience"

What do you like best?

The program is very easy to use and provides a good overview of the sales process.

What do you dislike?

It does not work to upload the template file, so I can not import address records.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SAP Digital CRM is a fast-deploy solution. Currently, there are the import and export of data problems.

I have a perfect overview of the leads and opportunities. I can define exactly what stage a sale is and I with what volume of sales I can count.

Controls Engineer
Industrial Automation

"its a growing power tool"

What do you like best?

fun product as seamless with multiple devices, helps in sales, inventory, small business structure. Cloud based tool is very convenient when comes to accessing from anywhere seamlessly. its a nice customer relationship tool

What do you dislike?

the interaction and support as of now. I believe since this is fairly new getting alot of people out there to use it to trouble shoot small problems and glitches here and there. although used for personal use this tool is a little expensive I would say

Salesforce support is better

Recommendations to others considering the product:

try it before you use it, it is getting better

web based purchase and web development for products and monitoring

UP

"Better than locally installed SAP interfaces"

What do you like best?

The search function is more like what we've come to expect from using google.

What do you dislike?

Peeling the layers to get to the data I'm looking for.

CRM functionality has been greatly improved over the locally installed SAP application we were using previously, the the added layers to view details reduced the time savings over the old system. Stability is better.

Account Manager - SAP services

"C4C Edge review"

What do you like best?

User interface, Outlook add-on, and dashboard

What do you dislike?

The system is relatively slow, and I still have issues in the the team authorizations.

Also the Android mobile application is very very weak. no notifications, no calendar view or calendar integration with S planner or Google calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider the slow response issue, continue improvement and integration kits with third party applications

Pipeline visibility, better customer life time documentation, shared calendar

Content Marketing Manager

"Easy to Use and sort data"

What do you like best?

All the contacts and companies are easily organized and accessible for the entire team to see and sort.

What do you dislike?

Can be clunky to learn how to use and to learn the terminology in the application.

Track marketing qualified leads to sales qualified leads to opportunities to closed sales through our sales funnel.

UR
(5001-10,000 employees)

"SAP for Retail Inventory "

What do you like best?

Very effienct and great way to look for products in our own store and look for products in other stores, especially when you are looking for a specific item

What do you dislike?

Looks like an old system but it works well.

When we don’t have an item in stock in our store we use that program to be able to locate it at another store which helps us located and have a customer satisfaction that we found their item

"Works well for tracking leads"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, as well as the ability to track multiple leads across various channels.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it can sometimes be a little slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend SAP Digital CRM to other small companies that need assistance with tracking leads, contacts, and customer interactions.

As a small business it gives us the ability to track customer relations, interactions, and contacts with relative ease.

Business Account Sales Territory Manager

"Awesome sap"

What do you like best?

The ability to work untethered from the network

What do you dislike?

Honestly not much I would change with this app

It helps our team to reduce sale cycle time

UL

"SAP Digital Assessment"

What do you like best?

I really like how SAP is user friendly and how the data is organized and layed out. Also, SAP has a great system that will ask you if you are sure you want to complete an action.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes do not like how if you are not sure what steps to take to get to the correct screens

Writing up and completing metrics and measurements for food cocontainers.

SAP Cloud for Customer Features

• Contact & Account Management
  • Partner Relationship Mgmt. (PRM)
  • Opportunity & Pipeline Mgmt.
  • Task / Activity Management

7.1
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.4*
* CRM Category
Do you work for SAP Cloud?

SAP Cloud Categories on G2