GetFeedback Reviews & Product Details

What is GetFeedback?

Measure and improve your customer experience with beautiful, mobile-friendly surveys and powerful real-time analytics. With GetFeedback, you can build engaging, mobile-friendly online surveys in minutes. Distribute them through email, on your website, or through any customer service channel. Then translate your insights into action with real-time analytics and custom notifications. With GetFeedback, you can start getting customer insights in minutes, not weeks. Customize built-in survey templates for customer satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter Score, employee engagement, sales, events, marketing, and product research ... or design your own survey using a variety of question types. Advanced users can take advantage of survey logic and personalization to create customized survey journeys. And for Salesforce customers, GetFeedback makes it possible to automatically save feedback directly to the contact and case record after any customer interaction. To learn more, visit us at www.getfeedback.com or request a personalized demo. We looking forward to working with you!

GetFeedback Screenshots

GetFeedback Profile Details

GetFeedback Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
GetFeedback

GetFeedback Reviews

1-25 of 152 total GetFeedback reviews
HR Analytics Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"My experience using GetFeedback"

What do you like best?

I like the interface is clean and adapt does not take long. The platform has everything you need to start creating surveys; there are tips and helps that are appearing as you progress. In addition, the surveys are very well aesthetically speaking, from experience a good design makes people feel comfortable and do not get tired when they are responding.

What do you dislike?

In the time that we have been using GetFeedback we have not experienced any problem that is worth mentioning. We have always had the help of technical support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If what you are looking for is to know the ideas and opinions that your clients or employees have about your company or business, Getfeedback is for you.

GetFeedback is saving us time and effort because we create and manage our surveys from the same site; we just have to focus on asking the right questions to find the answers we are looking for.

Compensation Specialist

"Cutting-edge survey software"

What do you like best?

I like the interface is very well developed, visually impact is easy to navigate and create polls. We, through surveys, evaluate the experience of our clients and the degree of involvement of our staff, obtaining very revealing data.

Getfeedback is responsible for the collection of these data, delivering the answers in real time and storing them in statistics where you can then analyze all the answers that the survey obtained. For that and much more, I am completely delighted with Getfeedback.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to complain about, the software is constantly improving, and I hope it continues like this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Getfeedback is a software that adapts very well to your needs and allows you to know the opinions that your customers and employees have about your organization.

The templates help us to reduce the time of creation of surveys and the same software is responsible for distributing the surveys through social networks, email and SMS. The results of these surveys are very important for us because they allow us to know the opinions that customers and employees have about us.

Marketing Manager

"Gorgeous UI & Extensive Options"

What do you like best?

Ability to customize everything! My own logo, yes/no, A/B pathways and the ease of use to set up from an admin perspective as well as easy to click-through from a user perspective. I got a much higher success rate with surveys from this application than any other. It's easy to use for me and for my customers which makes it a huge success and worth the price.

What do you dislike?

Getfeedback is expensive to use so if you're not utilizing it regularly, it might be hard to see any ROI.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you utilize surveys and survey responses often than this is worth the price. If you only need customer feedback once or twice a year, it can be a little expensive, but I think that depends on what your time is worth. Getfeedback is very quick to set up and easy to use.

Keeping in contact with current customers and getting updated information from current accounts. Also getting great responses from customer service feedback surveys.

Benefits Specialist
(10,001+ employees)

"I do not know what we would do without Getfeedback"

What do you like best?

The Getfeedback interface is very friendly and easy to understand, any question you can rely on in the video tutorials of the YouTube channel or in the support center. What I highlight most are their templates, they save me a lot of planning and structuring time with incredible results.

What do you dislike?

I do not find any negative point to Getfeedback so far very grateful to have this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Getfeedback has it all for the creation of surveys and data analysis. This is my third year using this software and it has helped us to improve the degree of satisfaction of our employees and customers.

The answers collected by this software help us make better decisions in the organization. The analysis tools are enlightening, and surveys are easy to create and answer even for the less experienced in technology.

Grafico pubblicitario
Graphic Design

"I only can reccomend GetFeedback"

What do you like best?

GetFeedback is a valid platform that helps you to understand your customers needs. The interface is beautiful and simple. Also the Salesforce integration is really helpfull to keep anything on track. The service is fast and provides you all the tools you need to create good surveys with useful advices from the team. It's also great that you can create beautiful responsive design.

What do you dislike?

It's a shame that I can't choose a specific language (since we work with many clients accross europe that speak different languages). Also have contacts with the customer service can be difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to give your customer or potential employee a tool to quickly scan their ideas and opinion this is the best tool you can ever use.

The solidness of GetFeedback is reflected towards our business. We can create and somministrate surveys to our clients and/or focus groups in minutes and keep records of them with ease and no difficulties.

The platform saves us time and efforts. So we can set our mind on the content rather than on the making of.

"Useful and innovative service"

What do you like best?

It is a lightweight and clean application, it allows us to create dynamic and engaging surveys in a short time.

We used Getfeedback to create surveys to assess customer experience and commitment of our staff. The results have provided us have been much better than expected.

Is effective to poll the opinions of our customers, data collection (ratings and reviews) are reflected in real-time. Surveys are easy to customize and statistics panel is crisp and detailed. I love Getfeedback because it provides us with excellent results quickly.

What do you dislike?

It is always innovating and adding features to its new versions, I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a versatile app to collect feedback from your customers or staff in the organization.

Templates reduce the time of creation of surveys and allows us to distribute them via channels such as email, SMS or social networks. The metrics that Getfeedback reports to us are important to evaluate the users' experience with respect to our products and services.

Administrative Assistant
Consumer Services

"Ease to gather customer feedback"

What do you like best?

It is make ease to collect customers' feedback in simple way. And, since it is available as a mobile application, it makes ease to provide the customer's opinion in a finger tips. It is gathering the feedback by mostly multiple choice questions and optional buttons. Because of that, anybody able to provide the feedback from anywhere. Always it is a great bridge with customer.

What do you dislike?

Mostly it is awesome platform. Nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a time saving software. It is very helpful collect the customer feedback without meet the customer. And you will get very useful customer feed back, by simple questions. And, it is asking very straight forward questions. so that, the customer will not get confuse by the questions and give the exact opinion of them. So, you will get the accurate feed back about your product or services. Further, it is affordable price. So, it will not give major affect your money.

It is helping to collect the customer feedback, without meeting the customers face to face. So, it is saving the time of both parties. And the client can allocate the time for business improvement. So, it is a time saving for both the parties. And, it is ease to understand by customer, and ease to give their feedback within short period.

Representante de ventas
(10,001+ employees)

"Statistics is a point to improve."

What do you like best?

What I like most about GetFeedback is that it can easily run on all operating systems, it does not stop at all and work with an incredible and safe fluency, the simple fact that it works with different operating systems, it gives a strong advance because It could be adapted to different companies and could be expanded to more work areas. Another detail that I also like about this software is that it has a very accessible interface that provides immediate quality and manages to provide also a quite remarkable comfort for the client. When a software presents comfort in its interface, it has more possibilities to perform and progress.

What do you dislike?

I think that the reports received from this platform should be more detailed and statistical, in order to help improve the products because that is what the client is looking for, to achieve innovation through opinions, but these opinions do not reach appropriately, they should be more detailed in my opinion. Many of my colleagues have given this point too, have touched the statistical field as a negative factor, if GetFeedback improved this, it would have a strong positive impact in many areas of work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend GetFeedback mainly to those people whose work has become quite complicated due to the errors of their products, they would rather use this program to give them an opinion to achieve an innovation in their services

Within my company it has been quite necessary the fact of having to maintain a certain quality control in the products, and thanks to GetFeedback we have been able to get this control of improvements within our organization, I hope to continue with this great contribution of this fantastic software.

Jefe de marketing
(10,001+ employees)

"GetFeedback has many interesting and beneficial features."

What do you like best?

I like getfeedback because it is a program that offers immediate results and provides many beneficial details, details that you can take for a long time to improve within your company, on the other hand, I also like the survey designs that it offers to all its clients , both those who distribute the survey and those who make it, this design gives a comfortable and easy route to people so that they feel comfortable doing this questionnaire, when we talk about getfeedback, we refer to a very well-designed program, with really interesting expectations that could easily collaborate business thanks to the opinions so important that it gives.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about GetFeedback are the very expensive prices it offers in its subscriptions, the prices are really annoying and high, thus leaving out small entrepreneurs who do not have enough resources to enjoy their services, this software should download immediately their prices to give way to those entrepreneurs who are so interested in being able to emerge through the opinions received. The price factor is still a problem in the current softwares that offer survey services, because they believe that because of the many good features they offer, prices should go up a lot, and no, these software should have low prices to be more recognized.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend GetFeedback because I consider it to be a software that has many things to offer consumers and above all, it has many things that would interest entrepreneurs, such as arise in a simple way.

GetFeedback as I mentioned, is a very well developed software and offers very good features and give immediate results, this software has helped me a lot within my company to be able to improve our products, the quality of them and the customer service, thanks to him, we have been able to innovate in our company, becoming one of the best airlines.

Accountant
Public Safety

"Great to work with"

What do you like best?

GetFeedback has an excellent security and encryption in place. One major positive about this software is the ability to operate in any operating system i.e Windows, Linux or iOS. A free trial requires no credit card and the package can be cancelled, upgraded or downgraded any time. I even enjoy making surveys in this software as the website is easy to use and can be sent to multiple respondents via email saving us time and resources.

What do you dislike?

I think the analysis and reports need to be improved a bit as I've seen detailed reports in other software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I would recommend this to people who's work involves a lot on relationship building. Getting feedback, both positive and negative, is part of job and must be taken seriously. These surveys can surely help us in becoming a better employee whether its a supervisor or a delegate.

I need to engage a lot with my clients. For this, GetFeedback is the only tool I have to get customer insights. My clients may or may not like my decisions/actions and through this software I am able to improve as a professional.

Gerente de oficina
(10,001+ employees)

"GetFeedback offers a variety of features."

What do you like best?

I like because this program offers me features other than creating surveys, I mean that it offers me a variety of areas where I can vary my products and ideas, where I can receive other positive and negative opinions, where I can improve my services through different public ratings interested in what I offer.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the prices of this program, because something difficult for the public, I think that if they reduce the cost, more people would use it and they would have more opinions regarding what they offer and so they could notice in which negative aspects could improve and thus make it better known, not to mention the cost seems to me an excellent program and I love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it to my colleagues to obtain the benefits they have generated for me, and so they can try this excellent program and can receive public opinions about their products and thus innovate them to make them better known, I love this page is very safe and useful.

I have benefited since I have given positive opinions as negative about the products and I have managed to improve the quality of these, I have been able to know all the characteristics of the program and I hope they continue to innovate so that they reach more public.

(10,001+ employees)

"It is intuitive and provides reliable results."

What do you like best?

The platform is intuitive and easy to use. It is easy to create surveys and has a user-friendly editing tool. Reports are important for planning marketing strategies. It provides characteristics as filters to select the most convenient criteria. It allows us a panoramic view of the results and comments provided by our clients.

Moreover, it also allows us to measure the customer experience and helps us increase the quality of service we provide.

I think it's a useful tool for any industry.

What do you dislike?

It is expensive compared to some similar alternatives in the market (Nicereply or SurveyMonkey).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is flexible and adaptable. It provides reliable results that improve the quality of customer service.

It helps us grow by innovating our services. It provides the basis for strengthening our customer service.

"A sophisticated tool"

What do you like best?

Getfeedback is an intuitive tool, it gives us functions to collect the opinions of our users and as a result, we innovate to improve the customer experience.

Create surveys and distribute them through the software is easy and fast, since it has multiple customization features and content library.

On the other hand, it provides data analysis. The reports that it provides are an important resource because they allow us to make relevant decisions that affect the quality of our services.

What do you dislike?

So far I have no complaints, it's a great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the ideal solution to evaluate customer service from a realistic perspective.

It is useful to know what our customers think. It helps us to develop innovative strategies to improve the customer experience.

HR Technology

"Incredible survey generator"

What do you like best?

I love Getfeedback is a great survey generator. The interface is very friendly. The survey templates are pleasing to the eye and are easy to customize.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any problems during all this time using Getfeedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool to measure the degree of customer satisfaction. I recommend it.

The opinion of our customers is important for us, with Getfeedback we can see what the trends are and what are the details that we must correct to improve the degree of customer satisfaction.

EP

"Favorite survey tool out there!"

What do you like best?

I love the look and feel and ease of the product. Most importantly, it's mobile interface will help increase the likelihood of engagement since people are always on their phones. The interface it relatively intuitive in creating surveys and the design templates are slick. It's easy to keep track of responses and manipulate the data to share in reports when needing to share. I

What do you dislike?

There is some data manipulation that isn't as complex as I'd like it to be. However, it does enough for basic to intermediate data gathering.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I always recommend this product to people looking for the right survey tool. It's easy, it's slick, and it's designed for a novice or a data collection expert. Everyone to whom I've recommended it has been impressed and happy.

I like to use this tool with my clients to gauge interest and understanding in their social impact programs and what the possibilities are in designing appropriate initiatives. It's been insightful for both the client company I work with as well as for me to gather necessary information. I've also used it at speaking engagements and have the audience fill out two or three simple questions before my talk starts and we can view who is in the room real time.

Recruiting Coordinator

"Great branding - not as much customization as I'd like"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use. There is nothing difficult about figuring out the ways to make a survey/dashboard.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was possible to delete or edit certain things. For example I would love the ability to move the picture to a different place on the page or delete a somewhat agree/disagree on some of the questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take some time to get to know the functionality. There is a lot you can do with the product and a lot that you can learn by playing around with it.

We use this for candidate experience. We have just begun using it, but I am hoping it helps with our response rate.

Digital Marketing Manager

"Great easy to use NPS / customer feedback tool. "

What do you like best?

Simplicity to set up and quickly get customer feedback. The challenge as always is driving business value, but the Getfeedback team have been a great support in that and I am also loving the new text sentiment analytics.

What do you dislike?

Not much - as mentioned they have been very helpful.

Customer feedback and resolving bad customer issues. Giving 400+ stores visibility to their own NPS and customer feedback.

Solutions Advisor

"Great solution"

What do you like best?

I've recommended this to people multiple times and use this every day in my business development cycle- I've essentially made a qualification questionnaire that works great.

What do you dislike?

I didn't know that responses were accessible within GetFeedback, I thought it was email only. I've been using this for almost a year and had no idea about that OR the cool dashboards. Some training would've been nice.

Would also be nice to integrate to SFDC but not ready for that when I can post into chatter.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go through training. I didn't and there was a lot I didn't know this solution was capable of. All in all- the surveys are very easy and intuitive to build. Great interface.

Business development email improvement for people not taking calls.

AM

"Beautiful surveys but expensive"

What do you like best?

The survey builder is super easy to use. Getting beautiful custom surveys is simple and not time consuming. Plus I love the in-email question feature.

What do you dislike?

It's expensive, the downloadable reports are annoying in that they don't show you who you've sent the report to, they only show you completed and partial responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool to send beautiful, easy to respond to surveys, BUT the overall tracking is terrible. I.e. the system can't tell you who you've sent the surveys to via email. So I have to keep a separate excel sheet to track this info. Also follow ups/reminders aren't available in the free version, unclear about the paid version.

We send our renewal surveys to clients via GF. It's been helpful in sending out clean surveys to our clients and getting prompt responses back from them. We typically send out 5-10 surveys per month.

Vice President, Client Development Officer
Financial Services
(10,001+ employees)

"GetFeedback for Data Collection"

What do you like best?

GetFeedback is a solution that's easy to implement, looks fantastic on any device, and is extremely user friendly! The fact that I can pass results back to Salesforce makes it even better! It helped me take a manual process that involved many steps, to a completely automated solution that everyone loves.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had something to say, but this product has been a pleasure to work with and I haven't run into any issues yet!

We use GetFeedback in an extremely unique way. The non-profit organization I work with has a helpline that members of the community can call into for assistance. Prior to GetFeedback, volunteers would log call details (age of caller, type of issue, resolution, etc) on a spreadsheet that was combined each month to gather statistics. Using GetFeedback with Salesforce, we're able to automatically send a GetFeedback survey to the appropriate volunteer after each call, and the results are posted back to the Salesforce case, which then closes after the results are received. The best part is that I haven't had a single complaint yet!

Managing Director
Hospitality

"Easy and streamlined to administer and enjoyable for our clients to use, resulting in more feedback."

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and administer in the back end. Beautiful, intuitive and easy for our clients to use which is extremely important in our business. The responsive ease of use on all types of devices regardless of size and shape is a huge plus.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like about GetFeedback, If I had to pick something, it would be the price, there are a number of features I would like to utilise but I just cant justify the jump in price in order to get them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get on board! GetFeedback is so simple to use in the back end, visually beautiful and easy to use for your clients, which results in way more feedback being received. It has greatly improved the amount of feedback received and allowed us to improve our services by listening to our clients and being proactive. Don't hesitate in using GetFeedback as your feedback and survey solution.

We utilise the feedback forms at various stages of a clients relationship with us, right from when they first book our services, with just a couple of questions we can quickly identify what type of client they are going to be, and this enables us to work proactively, to ensure they are happy right through the planning of their event. Being proactive means we can eliminate common problems we have had with previous clients. This has resulted in overwhelming positive feedback. Our biggest problem now is not getting enough negative feedback, we have nothing to improve on ;-)

Director of Marketing

"Awesome Tool, Easy to Use, Powerful Options"

What do you like best?

I personally love the ability to build a fully customized survey experience. The entire survey can be branded to fit your unique company design.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes get a little bothered by the UI. I think that's mostly due to lack of use. I tend to come and go from the Get Feedback solution in long intervals (often times months) so I'll forget how to do something and have to relearn it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate to give them a shot.

We're looking to improve our customers businesses, so we had to have a survey tool that would allow us to capture their current state easily and efficiently (on mobile or otherwise). What we then did is log all that stuff into Salesforce. Now we can gather information from the surveys and report back to leadership on the performance of each program.

Additionally, we can use the GetFeedback solution for NPS surveys. If you aren't doing NPS or eNPS (employee NPS) then I highly recommend it. It's been an instrumental gauge for our business.

Solutions Specialist - Cloud Platforms

"Love it "

What do you like best?

How easy it to integrate with Salesforce

The mobile friendly user experience

The "question in the email" feature when the survey is sent through the platform

What do you dislike?

Its not a big deal but it would be cool if we could get insights about who opened the email / clicked the link when the survey is sent through the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you want to integrate with salesforce, this is a no brainer

We are using it across the board for automating our CSAT surveys for support cases in salesforce. By moving to getfeedback, our response rate on CSAT surveys went up by 10%.

A few months ago, we did an NPS survey across our entire client base using Getfeedback for the first time. Again, we were blown away by the high response rate. We would have to give credit to the UX provided by Getfeedback to our clients.

CRM Product Manager (Salesforce.com)
Financial Services

"Quick and Slick"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, quick stand up, very intuitive. Extremely helpful Knowledge Base/Help/Guides provided. Needed very little training to get the "Proof-of-Concept" functional. Very professional state-of-the-art looking survey compatible with desktop and mobile use.

What do you dislike?

It appeared the more they knew about how we would use the product, the more expensive it became. Survey logo could be pulled from a static resource or merge field from the Salesforce object rather than uploaded.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Focus your implementation on a single use case and move on from there. Think through how many people need to build vs. deploy your survey. With the Salesforce integration and custom object, users can build surveys all day long, but a Salesforce Admin is needed to create fields and do the mappings.

Calculating some industry standard statistics for our business service. Able to level the playing field with competitors who already provide such stats.

Project Associate
Architecture & Planning

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Outside of my overall satisfaction wit the customization, navigation and report summaries for the surveys themselves, I was exceedingly happy with customer service interactions. All of my queries were answered promptly, and when faced with a billing error (due to my own inaction), I was still refunded for a month that I did not use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, in particular, comes to mind. However, if I were to nitpick, I suppose it would be nice to produce the summary slide graphics that represented a select portion of the responses. For example, for everyone who responded "C" to question 3, this is how the responses look.

We were able to reach a much larger audience by using GetFeedback's services. Converting our hard-copy survey to a digital format was relatively straight forward.

GetFeedback Pricing

9.2
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.9*
* Enterprise Feedback Management Category
Do you work for GetFeedback?