Comeet

Comeet makes recruitment easy with an automated interviewing workflow that's collaborative and keeps everyone on track.

Work for Comeet?

Learning about Comeet?

Comeet Reviews

Ask Comeet a Question
Showing 38 Comeet reviews
Karl C.

"Converted skeptic"

What do you like best?

The ability to create a custom workflow by position eliminates needless and repetitive work by multiple hiring managers.

What do you dislike?

Initial set up of the workflows and roles takes some time, however, this can be greatly reduced by simply having someone walk through the product with you. Training is supplied by CoMeet which should be recorded.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get a demo of the work flow. Amazing to use it during actual interviews to track answers and ensure that all questions are asked.

We leveraged Comeet during a growth period with a group of managing directors that worked very collaboratively. We were able to assign the screening phase to multiple people allowing applicants to be reviewed as time permitted. By adding custom questions to the process, we were able to vet those who would not or did not conform to the required answers (salary, distance from the office, etc.,) with a single glance.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Comeet
Nir V.

"Team Leader, Strategic Account Management "

What do you like best?

It was really helpful when Comeet did a lot of the CV screening and first interviews so that candidates that I got to interview as the hiring manager were already quite good candidates. It saved me a lot of times on unqualified or minimally qualified candidates.

What do you dislike?

The ownership was not complete on Comeet's side. Given that I needed to recruit very urgently I was expecting Comeet to follow up consistently on how to improve the process and unless I mentioned things, nothing was done on top of what was initially defined. I was lacking sometimes a sense of urgency.

Comeet has helped me screen for and find worthy candidates. Track their progress in the interviewing process and follow up on previous interview notes. Scheduling calls and F2F meetings were very helpful and most communication with the candidates went through Comeet so saved me a bunch of time and ended up answering them faster than what I could have.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

srikanth reddy k.

"Perfect tool for interview scheduling and giving the required interview comments"

What do you like best?

Its very good tool where we can track complete history of the interview process. The comments and point system is also very good. Notification and flagging featured helped us great. The filter option is good which I used always.The email facility from the tool is handy.The export facility of the candidate is also very handy. The auto email reminder facilitate is one which I liked the most.

I have not used the template facility so far. It would be great if you guys can provide some sort of document regarding the same so that we can use and provide the comments for the same.

My over all experience with the tool is great so far ... this served almost all my needs in the recruitment process

What do you dislike?

I could see only one year interview history .. not sure whether there are any settings to be able to see the back history data.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its nice tool so far ... As I did not work with any other tool I don't have any inputs

we used it for interview purpose and it saved lot of time and avoided unnecessary email chains.

Anna M.

"Don't know what we'd do without Comeet"

What do you like best?

We do a lot of hiring and Comeet helps us stay organized and streamlines the whole process. With Comeet, it's super easy to manage all of the applicants, open positions, hiring teams, etc. Advance searches allow you to easily sift through candidates based on numerous criteria. Comeet also offers a very useful report where we can see the hiring trends for the whole organization, by source, by position, department, location... The list goes on. Overall, I think Comeet is an incredible tool and honestly, I don't know what we would do without it.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features I wish Comeet would add. I wish it would automatically upload addresses from the resumes instead of us having to manually input them. I also wish it would screen applicants for us based on answers they give on the questionnaire.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. You'll love it.

Comeet has made hiring easy. It has also helped us find great candidates through it's automatic outreach to various job boards. Without Comeet, we'd have to hire a full-time employee just to handle all of the hiring.

Whitney D.

"Workflow based ATS that continues to evolve"

What do you like best?

The option to create an individual workflow per position works great because our interview processes vary across departments. We're able to adjust the workflows when changes are needed and have been able to include steps as a checklist for our Talent to ensure all necessary steps are completed for new hires.

What do you dislike?

Comeet lacks the opportunity to easily schedule touch base points with the candidates on our calendar. We've created a workaround but having this functionality built in without having to do so many manual steps would be a huge plus.

Using Comeet we are able to be proactive with our recruitment efforts, discover how long it takes for needs to be filled, and how often needs are canceled. We've been able to share this information with our leadership through Comeet Insights so that our Recruitment Team can use our time more effectively.

Gabriela V.

"Great tool for inclusive hiring "

What do you like best?

It allows me to involve my entire company as interviewers, hiring manager, assistants, and share the work load with them. Everyone feels that they are a part of hiring - which is absolutely true!

What do you dislike?

training users is time consuming, so troubleshooting is part of my day to day. I'd like a more confidential way for internal employees to apply to open jobs without the entire interview team being aware. I'd also like a better questionnaire to collect candidate info at the time of application, including signing a confidentiality agreement.

tracking interview feedback has become easy and we can go back to that info. Having jobs and recruiters in different locations, the system allows us to share visibility and collaborate better.

AI

"Great ATS - Comeet!"

What do you like best?

I really like the prompt responses I get from Comeet. Awesome customer service. Its User- friendly, very straight forward. I like the customization workflows which helps me to set a workflow and it notifies me if any task is pending. All the communications are saved in one place, even if its with the candidate or hiring manager. There are in built templates and you can create your own templates. It integrates well with our company website and so easy to post jobs. It post jobs automatically to different job boards and also can easily post job sin LinkedIn, FB, twitter and other social networks.

What do you dislike?

It integrates well with our outlook calendar but there is no option for setting the interviews private.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great ATS.

Comeet helps me to keep myself organized. It helps me to track all the applicants across multiple jobs. I highly recommend Comeet to others who are having trouble with their current ATS.

Maya Z.

"I can't imagine doing my job without Comeet!"

What do you like best?

Comeet helps us to control the entire recruiting process, so candidates do not "fall between the chairs".

Also, it allows an easy way to communicate with placement companies and candidates and to publish online. I can enter the system from my phone if required, so it's very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Merging duplicate candidates is irreversible- once you did it you can;t change it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great system!

We can handle a huge amount of CVs, info on candidates can be easily shared with hiring managers and interviewers. The system easily detects duplicate candidates, and we can know what was done with them in the past.

Osnat R.

"The most user friendly ATS I know"

What do you like best?

Great user interface, easy to use, no need to explain much to system's users. Very helpful in getting the job done.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, since LinkedIN changed policies, applicants pictures can not be displayed in the applicant's profile. I hope there can be another way to embed pictures in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very intuitive system. User friendly. A great way to handle recruitment process within the company.

Handling the recruitment process is very easy with Comeet. Creating automatic tasks to the recruitment team (HR and hiring managers) is very helpful. Email templates that are sent from the system makes the process shorter. Good reports.

Praneeth Kumar S.

"Hassle free Interview process"

What do you like best?

It makes the interview process easy. Tracking the candidates be it from his profile and his responses. Track the type of interview questions asked and his level of skills. It will help persons taking further rounds and assess the candidate perfectly.

What do you dislike?

Everything is perfect. Maybe this feature is already in place if you have taken an interview for a candidate or if you have referred a candidate detailed steps of the particular candidate which got completed or pending will be helpful to track.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's the best in the Market. Go with this to automate the Hiring needs.

By using comeet our company reaped the benefits be it ATS, Employee Referral and Easy our Feedback on the candidates which will be helpful for the next round of interviewers.

"Best Recruitment Software I've Ever Used"

What do you like best?

Interface with other types of software, including documents transfer to HR Management software

Hiring statistics

Flexible to any recruitment needs

Multiple templates

Integration of LinkedIn, Facebook and recruitment platforms

Communication with a candidate and interface with MS Outlook

What do you dislike?

Inability to resolve duplicates for applications from previous periods or positions I was not working on - this one was resolved lately.

Inability to block specific candidate who is spamming or behaves inappropriately.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best software I used so far.

Interface with other types of software, including documents transfer to the HR Management software

Hiring statistics

Flexible to any recruitment needs

Multiple templates

Integration of LinkedIn, Facebook and recruitment platforms

Communication with a candidate and interface with MS Outlook

Communication between the recruitment team and hiring managers

Marc W.

"Easiest recruiting tool I have used."

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use. It makes it very simple to go through the steps to get the right people hired.

What do you dislike?

I haven't used Comeet a lot as it is hard to get reqs open for positions I need. As of now I don't have any negative things to say about it.

Needing to get people in as soon as possible and the way our company used to do this was very time consuming. Comeet makes it so much easier.

Farrar F.

"Perfect ATS for small to mid-size company!"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly. Amazing customer service. The system is intuitive and helps us stay organized and in contact with our candidates.

What do you dislike?

Hiring managers do have to participate. This is a plus for me, not a dislike, but it is something to be aware of. If your hiring managers are not compliant, you will be chasing them often.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it!

Getting feedback to candidates. Routing candidates to hiring managers in an organized fashion. And I LOVE the LinkedIn integration.

Adi Y.

"Growth partners!"

What do you like best?

We are a fast growing start-up and it's extremely important to have a growth partner.

We implement Comeet at the beginning of our growth, we use many of their features and create new ones together as well.

In addition, the UI is great! our users love it and more important most of them actually submit the summary of the interviews.

I highly recommend Comeet for every Start-Up/ Company!

What do you dislike?

the reports in the basic package - I just join the insight program, I'm positive it will bring my team and the hiring managers so much value!

I love the response time and service.

It's the best you can get!

"Incredibly simple, well-managed and refreshing"

What do you like best?

Working with outside screeners that care, Annie and Tracey truly made a difference for us during the search.

Being able to track the applicants during the process and evaluate during interviews was so simple and straightforward.

What do you dislike?

Would like better analytics - specifically would like to know the top keywords and average requested salary for rejected candidates and candidates that we selected as "hire" / "strong hire"

Helps understand what the market rate looks like for the position and how it should be budgeted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Create and customize personal templates BEFORE you begin the process, in order to improve tracking and create a more personal experience for your prospects.

Keep track of rejection reasons and review often.

Hiring with a limited staff and working with recruiters that make you feel like they actually care about helping.

Prashant P.

"One Stop Shop for Hiring"

What do you like best?

The feature to create a workflow has helped and reduced the involvement of other hiring managers. This helps to keep it organized and sorted for the individual departments. Its really very user friendly and customizable.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike for me until now. It is good for the functions it provides.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its the best I have ever seen!

Collaborative recurring helps us a lot. Hiring made easy. Automated outreach for job ports is cherry on the cake. This has really reduced the cost for 1 full time employee.

Amir L.

"Helps me manage my prospect in a very simple way"

What do you like best?

The interface is very simple, friendly and has all the inputs I need to consider

What do you dislike?

Getting gandered of CV’s to manage. I would recommend better way to filter CV’s using key words or AI

Reviewing multiple CV’s and keeping track on who should we go forward and why

"The Simple Best"

What do you like best?

The capacity to make a custom workflow.With Comeet, it's too simple to deal with the majority of the candidates, open positions. Comeet additionally offers an extremely valuable report where we can see the contracting patterns for the entire association. Marvelous client administration. Its User-friendly, Customization is very good enough The team gives great support.

What do you dislike?

Need to improvise the learning docs and vedios. As a beginner it is hard to navigate through the application. May be upcoming release we do have learning curve which makes the tool much valuable

It encourages me to follow every one of the candidates over different jobs.Its seamless and consistent. Much supportive in speeding of planning interviews. I exceptionally prescribe Comeet to other people

Guy O.

"It gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Comeet is intuitive, is easy to navigate and helps keep my hiring process organized.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have dislikes. I think it's a solid product overall.

Using strictly for hiring employees.

"Very friendly system"

What do you like best?

Very organized and easy to get around with a lot of candidates

What do you dislike?

Lots of bugs, a long period of time of response from customer service that sometimes needs immediate help

Option to see candidates from the past and their history in the company

To direct candidates from one position to another very easily

Keep track of a number of head counts for the same position

"Very efficient platform for reviewing candidates"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very helpful in tracking the process of all candidates- this means that candidates are not 'left hanging' during the process. It is an excellent management tool for recruitment.

What do you dislike?

It should be possible to show the score of the candidate as well in the corner of his name so you can prioritize or order candidates in the process in an automated manner who have been more impressive thus far. e

The ability to sift through hundreds of candidates in a timely manner. The platform also improves collaboration between different teams when working together and keeps everyone in sync.

Jamie R.

"Comeet is the future!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see all of the details about all of the candidates in one place. I also like that Comeet creates a journey from screening to hire.

What do you dislike?

The automated templated emails generated by Comeet could be nicer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't think twice - Comeet is the future!

Connecting all of the organization around recruiting efforts through Comeet is a great experience.

EC
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Great ATS for a scaling start up!"

What do you like best?

The product is great, extremely intuitive and customizable and the team offers great support and partnership.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see partnerships with background checks companies to provide that option. Hope to see more analytics and reporting tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great value for a cost effective solution.

Managing hyper growth recruitment - high volume recruiting for a globally distributed workforce in a seamless and consistent way.

"All I expect from an HR app"

What do you like best?

The ease of following the workflow and the automatic duplications detection.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I'm pretty much satisfied. The design is clear, informative and gives me all I need in the right place. No reason to invent any fake complain.

Dealing with multiple sources and multiple openings.

"Good for scheduling, needs work on reporting & direct search functionality"

What do you like best?

pretty easy to use & UI is neat. It does make scheduling interviews quite painless.

What do you dislike?

reporting functionality is primitive. Intelligent Search functionality within the DB is non-existent

Recommendations to others considering the product:

easy to use but can't search for candidates very well in the DB

speed of scheduling interviews

"Great tool for recruiting"

What do you like best?

I have everything in one place. I love the way resumes are being drawn from the different places

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its not clear what I should do next

Cmeet helps me recruit people in different sites and keep my pipeline positive

"Great recruitment system"

What do you like best?

How user friendly it is and how well working with hiring managers it's been.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to advertise discreet positions

Every step of the process is being documented. How many CVs I get from free job boards.

Jena W.

"It’s okay "

What do you like best?

It’s very interesting to use because theirs different things you can do in it

What do you dislike?

It could run a little faster because it kinda runs kinda slow

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s worth the time

It hAs impacted my work well

"Its ok perhaps not for beginners."

What do you like best?

I likethe ability to get every one right together and be able to help each other out using this website. I really think that it is easy to set up which is great .

What do you dislike?

I really cant think of a lot that i do not like about comeet, other wise then their updating the service and its something to get use to again which can be frustrating

Recommendations to others considering the product:

neither

Being able to work together.

"Good web based recruiting system"

What do you like best?

I like that its transparent and that the info is saves in the system, I like it's intuitive to use and all the managers can use, track their recruitment status

What do you dislike?

The reports are not so good to use. Some comments which I add (when I reject an employee) can't be retrieved in a report later and are gone for good

using multiple sources, tracking double CV rather easily, great help in summoning meetings

"Smoother Communication"

What do you like best?

The communication between different teams is great! Super efficient. I am on the Sales team but have daily tasks from HR to check the candidates' tests. It has been very helpful to have everything in one spot- resume, Linkedin, HR phone call, etc.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are some glitches on the mobile platform

Organizing and communication. We are able to discuss all hiring aspects and keep candidates information organized in one place

"Revew about Comeet"

What do you like best?

Comeet parses automaticly resume documents, and creates a notification if such a candidate was previously been in process at the company.

What do you dislike?

Most recruite agencies don't use comeet, se we still need to go through e-mails and add candidates manually.

As I mentioned above, Comeet can detect duplicate candidates and we can review the review those candidates had in the past

"Very user friendly, great system to process candidates!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to define recruiting process. Keeps you from dropping the ball with candidates, especially when you have a lot..

What do you dislike?

Email notifications and alerts don't work perfectly and don't bug you enough..

This software has improved our candidate screening process significantly. This is an essential tool for managing multiple candidates with multiple interviewers.

"VP HR"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, look & feel, gets everyone connected

What do you dislike?

Reports should be more flexible ........,

Candidates tracking

"Easy and intuitive recruiting system"

What do you like best?

The best thing comeet have- costumer support! Always helping in super fast responding time

What do you dislike?

Bugs in the workflow... it’s almost cause us a real problem with past candidates

Organize the recruiting process in my organization, make the hiring team more involved, fast update to the candidates

"Very informative, easy to operate system."

What do you like best?

the encapsulation between workers in the same company (HR, interviewer, Team lead, etc...)

What do you dislike?

not sure there are any issues to raise here

Deliver data about candidates with Comeet, managing interviews and so on

I
Internal Consultant

"Interviewing tool helped a lot to our company"

What do you like best?

Automating email templates as well as Personalized bulk emails really helped our HR navigated to correct field.

What do you dislike?

ROI can be better. the centralization tool sometimes is buggish

hiring with interviewing candidates lead time.

E
Executive Sponsor

"Great recruitment tool"

What do you like best?

Workflow for each position allows good tracking of our process

What do you dislike?

The user interface is not as modern and attractive as it could be

Better database of candidates

Learn more about Comeet

Comeet Videos

Learning about Comeet?

* We monitor all Comeet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.