JobDiva Reviews & Product Details

What is JobDiva?

Job Diva is a full-service provider of the end-to-end JobDiva recruitment and applicant tracking solution to large and mid-sized staffing organizations.

JobDiva Screenshots

JobDiva Reviews

1-50 of 149 total JobDiva reviews
Associate US Recruiter
(5001-10,000 employees)

"JOB DIVA - a god tool for us recruiters."

What do you like best?

the most helpful thing about job diva is How simple and user friendly it is to use. Specially for the freshers as we do not have to create any search strings using Boolean operators. and we can copy the search strings to use it somewhere else as well. User interface is good and the Hotlist feature is a very smart tool to use . the Job board as well is the best job board i have seen.

What do you dislike?

i can't say exactly what i do not like about job diva. the only thing i want to see improved is the speed of Job diva . If It would be a bit faster I would be faster, because in this filed everyone should be fast then others. Because for one resume at least 50 vendors will fighting. So get ahead of them it very important that all the tools you are using should be fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are many hidden features in job diva which at first seems not useful but are really useful in a long run like the feature of hot list.

Job diva is the place where we can get the resources of all over the world, like some sites are good for it , some are good for non it, but job diva is plate form where we can get every thing. For me Job Diva is Michelin Star Multi-Cuisine Restaurant where i can get whatever i need to eat with top notch quality and perfect quantity. We get each and every kind of resumes for each and every field in bulk.

Account Manager

"Functional Applicant Tracking System Software"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to search for candidates. You can search for resumes based on multiple factors such as: state, city, zip code, distance from zip code, area codes, specific key terms, years of experience and more. I also like the ability to run reports.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the user interface and design of the platform. Other than the main page/dashboard, the design of each page seems "old" with many difference icons for different functions (many of which you have to scroll across to understand what they mean). I also think there could be improvements on the client/CRM side of the platform. It can be difficult to track where you are at with specific prospects. I understand that the main function of the platform is as an Applicant Tracking System.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Job Diva gets the "job done" in terms of being an applicant tracking system. However, if you are looking for more of a platform as a CRM tool then I would look elsewhere. You are able to keep track of companies and contacts within each but there are definitely better tools in terms of a CRM. As a Applicant Tracking System, you are able to seamlessly search for resumes based on multiple factors such as: key terms, zip code, state, city, area codes, distance from zip code and more.

We are able to keep track of business contacts in a way that allows us to communicate effectively.

Technical Recruiter

"JobDiva-Excellent AT; Easy and Efficient"

What do you like best?

As a recruiter, I have been using this software for almost 5 years now and I must say that this is the best ATS so far which is designed especially for recruiters. As soon as I have new requirement from the Client, I can set up the agent search, which saves a lot of time by sourcing the resume through job portals with the matching skills.

The system also facilitates sharing of information between different departments including the recruitment, Sales and HR. The email merge option works well only when you are aware of the technical requirements of the position and you know how to use it.

It records the email logs exchanged using the email ID of the candidate. In addition, reaching the candidate through texts is extremely simple. The report generation process also works well with this tool. It records and maintain the activity related to a candidate in a timely fashion, which makes it easier to track all the information as to when he/she was contacted last, availability etc.

What do you dislike?

As per Cons, I can only suggest that the reports generated by JobDiva needs improvement. They are a bit clumsy and hard to interpret. The transition from one page to another takes about five-ten seconds sometimes which can be little annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

JobDiva is an excellent ATS suitable for any size organization whether you are a boutique staffing firm or large enterprise. It is very intuitive to use for even a junior recruiter or more experienced HR manager.

would say that JobDiva has a very positive ROI impact on our business objectives.

Sr. US IT Recruiter

"Job Diva Review"

What do you like best?

Precisely saying that it is one of the best sourcing portal i ever used here i find an right guy fir the right opportunity or right job role and place an couple of candidates as per the requirement from our client.

This portal help me a lot to find an Candidate for our daily Requirements. Very new features comes on daily basis. As per talking about an security purpose. This is a very secure portal that i ever worked.

The best thing i liked this software is Cloud all of the priortising notes are stored in cloud and whenevr we want we can check and open and its an light weight software. I recommend all to use it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing but sometimes it may processed slow might me product is under maintenance any how in that case also performance of that software is never degraded. Here we find couple of new updates where we can use or really its make our work very easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I Recommend all of you that please use this ITS or This Sourcing Portal you never gonna loose it once you use it. Really Its very good

Business Problems like as per my working strategies i used this as an to find an Right Candidate to the Right Position and really Job Diva help me a lot to find that. Here we can find an multiple options to write an notes and any type of documentations and dificulty of stored text is not an problem it is already stored in cloud.

Associate Recruiter

"An Excellent Recruiting Tool"

What do you like best?

The overall interface of JobDiva is very user-friendly and intuitive to use. It makes it easy for a recruiter to track what jobs they are working on, as well as the progress of their colleagues on the same roles. Little features like linking up to OutLook and being able to search for candidates by phone number or email are very helpful. On the Talent Search, I especially like being able to easily change the weight of each search term, which helps to save a lot of time sorting through candidates.

What do you dislike?

Something that would be very helpful is to be able to filter candidates by number of years of experience. Currently, you're able to search for candidates with a ***minimum of experience in particular search terms, but being able to search specifically for candidates below a certain number of years of experience would be very helpful when sourcing for junior-level roles. Additionally, the phone app is not user-friendly and makes it difficult to do more than submit candidates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend taking the training classes, since they provide a lot of guidance and tips/tricks to using it.

One problem that is solved by Jobdiva is keeping a record of activity on particular jobs and candidates. This is a key problem with exclusively using tools like Monster or Careerbuilder, which don't have intuitive user interfaces for tracking past activity.

Technical recruiter

"Searching new candidates made easier by Jobdiva"

What do you like best?

Jobdiva provides a platform on which we can search new candidates with ease . it provide a platform to apply new akills and search which in short help in choosing the right candidate for the right position. It also helps in revealing the information regarding the candidate information.

What do you dislike?

in job diva ,due to mass uploading of the profiles sometime dual profiles also get submitted ,which inturn show as two different candidates while actually it is one prerson.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

job diva provides a good search platform to search new candidates . it also helps in providing proper information of the candidate like location,interest and other aspect which is really helpful in recruiting new talant.

With job diva i have searched candidates that are best suited for the business requirements of various clients and accordingly i work on searcing the new candidates.

Recruiting Manager
Staffing and Recruiting

"Finally, an ATS designed for recruiters!"

What do you like best?

The best part of Job Diva is how much ground it can cover, by automating tasks that we used to do manually. The minute I get a new requirement, I can set up an Agent Search so Job Diva can search all of the career sites, pulling in all the resumes throughout the web with the right skills. It can do the same with the resumes currently in our database, allowing me to reach hundreds of candidates with one email.

The system also works very smoothly with VMS systems, adding new jobs automatically so we can start setting up Agent Searches and working on the mas soon as they come in (this function was previously done by an admin).

The system also makes it very easy to share information between recruiting, sales, and Human Capital, so we can collaborate and provide a smooth on-boarding experience to our candidates.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are not as intuitive as we would have liked. For example, there has been confusion about how the "ranking" feature works, and some of the "smart mapping" sometimes seems to pull up the wrong candidates. However, their support is amazing, and JD has been willing to provide as many coaching and training sessions as we need to refine our skills with the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have been in the industry for 20 years and have used numerous ATS systems. Job Diva is the only one that seemed to take the recruiter's workflow and process in mind with every aspect of their design.

The primary benefit - which is huge - is that the tool can automate many of the tasks we used to do manually, which helps us respond fasted and get ahead of our competitors. The only improvement I would love to see would be better integration with VMS systems. It is great at opening/closing jobs automatically, but we'd love to see the ability to automatically enter VMS-generated chat notes and updates (which we still have to do manually).

US IT Recruiter

"Very Useful and Aligned"

What do you like best?

It helps to find the best talent according to the client Requirement with several filters.

it hepls in aligning the useful strings and titles of the job so that only the right talent may appear for that particular job.

What do you dislike?

The one thing i found that we cannot see the location preferences in Jobdiva for the consultants.

job diva does not show the location preference of the candidate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ones who have started using jobdiva i would recommend them to implement their knowledge in a right way so that you can take out the maximum output with minimum input

I have got Purchase orders for my consultants using Jobdiva and it is very helpful in finding the right talent according to client demand

Corporate Recruiter

"Good System!"

What do you like best?

I think it's great for finding candidates, submitting, and working on the positions given from our clients. It allows you to put a lot in the submission details - so whoever is getting the candidate doesn't have to go somewhere else to get info needed. My team really likes it, which honestly is great if the whole team enjoys it. The homepage is super user friendly and has all the important stuff that you may need to get to!

What do you dislike?

Searches are limited, no task section that I know of.

I feel like linkedin recruiter allows you to have a deeper dive of the search.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it's a good ATS. I feel like it can do a lot of cool things! I would consider using this for your company if looking for a chance!

Job Diva has impacted my work positively. When I get candidates from recruiters, it is very easy to review them and have all details needed in the submission.

Talent Acquisition Lead

"The Best ATS for Staffing Needs. "

What do you like best?

JobDiva is user friendly and easy to learn. Its been ahead in the game for a long time and has one of the best recruitment tools with a additional internal report creation options. The best feature is there integration with different Vendor management Systems like Field glass, Beeline etc for Automatic job creation.

From Creating jobs, submission and on-boarding a candidate is easy to learn even for Rookie. You can also use it as an internal job board for sourcing candidate from your internal candidate pool using Boolean strings.

What do you dislike?

NONE. Jobdiva is one of the best solution for staffing needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the best Application Tracking system in Market. Before considering i would suggest to look for others as well. Bit high on the price side. rest all good.

IT Staffing, Hiring, on boarding, Internal job and report creation. Its time saving and has all the option which a Staffing Industry needs.

"good and easy data management for staffing along as the ats"

What do you like best?

the best thing is that it is user-friendly and it makes it really easy to work on even for a newbie or rookie working over job diva make finding talent with the selected thing or skills really easy as it has the string maker for our help

What do you dislike?

nothing as such just that not able to find out the candidate according to the year experience

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yes I certainly recommend job diva as it is user-friendly and it makes it really easy to work on even for a newbie or rookie working over job diva make finding talent with the selected thing or skills really easy as it has the string maker for our help

talent finding according to the skills and title required as it is user-friendly and it makes it really easy to work on even for a newbie or rookie working over job diva make finding talent with the selected thing or skills really easy as it has the string maker for our help

"Recruitment and Tracking"

What do you like best?

JobDiva provides an easy way to manage all potential candidates and employees placed on assignment. I additionally love how any employee within my company can search for the consultant and see all email correspondence between the consultant and all Mindlance employees. Additionally, we can set up timesheets within JobDiva, proving it to be a one stop shop for all recruitment needs!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, depending on the task at hand, JobDiva can be slightly confusing. For example, I am creating a new user profile in order to submit timesheets for a consultant. I have run into a few errors and were confused within their resolution. However, through assistance of fellow employees and JobDiva help questions, I was able to resolve the issues quickly. I wish that there was a Frequently Asked Questions Tab or a feature where employees can speak directly with a JobDiva Customer Service Rep to assist in all questions/inquiries.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend others to use JobDiva. Even though this is my first applicant tracking software, I find it to be extremely useful in all staffing needs.

We are solving communication problems with JobDiva. For example, a consultant may say that they emailed one of our employees who does not work on the main headquarters. Because of this, it is difficult for us to confirm if the email was actually sent, especially if this is a time sensitive issue and we are unable to get in touch with an employee outside of our HQ. Through JobDiva, we can search and see all emails that the consultant sent! Additionally, we can set up our consultants with timesheet submissions. This provides an easy way for consultant to submit their time for the week, and for their managers to approve!

"Jobdiva"

What do you like best?

I have been using this software for almost 9 months now and I must say that this is the best ATS so far which is designed especially for recruiters. As soon as I have new requirement from the Client, I can set up the agent search, which saves a lot of time by sourcing the resume through job portals with the matching skills.

What do you dislike?

It should have feature of finding candidates by years of experience and education so that we can filter the candidate and find the best talent in short span of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very good Vendor Management System Integration, though the coddler object could use some tweaking because each time one is created it needs to be reset far too often and It will help recruiters and at the same time management with reports.

JobDiva continues to provide its customers with the ammunition we need to compete in a highly competitive market. Their support Team is top notch and they are sincerely interested in feedback and are absolutely dedicated to the product. Their leader is a visionary that should be in the Staffing Hall of Fame.

"Technical Recruiting with JobDiva "

What do you like best?

JobDiva does a great job of bringing in resumes from the leading job boards (Dice, Monster, etc.) You always are cultivating new and fresh resumes as they are being submitted present time. It is a good interface and easy to use/ learn. Overall I like JobDiva I just would work on how the applicants come in to better determine what they do, what they make, and what level of their career they are currently in. Especially for the mass amounts of candidates we use it for, it would be helpful to have a better way to determine where they are (entry, mid, senior) and how current their resume is.

What do you dislike?

I feel JobDiva could do a better job when it comes to sorting what these candidates do. When I am looking for lower level individuals I still get extremely high level and vice a versa so it really takes away time having to dig through to really figure out what they people are doing/ where they are in their career.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wish there was a way to better figure out what people are making, a way to verify their certifications or maybe even clearances, and a way to better determine their job level (entry, mid, senior, SME, etc.)

We are solving a way to get a mass amount of resumes for a variety of jobs. It is beneficial to have more quantity but it is hard to figure out the quality of these resumes. Sometimes they are just old resumes being brought in but the system labels them as new.

Senior Managing Partner

"Over 15-Years of Hands-on Experience with JobDiva"

What do you like best?

JobDIva provides both, the CRM and ATS capabilities in one solution that allows for not only seamless but more importantly full transparency for the sales and recruiting organizations at staffing firms. JobDiva also provides the complete end-to-end intuitive user interfaces throughout the system making it extremely user-friendly..

What do you dislike?

My professional experience with implementing and leveraging all of JobDiva's feature-rich functionality with their stellar customer support and continuous improvements to the product leaves me hard pressed to identify anything in JobDiva that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly encourage anyone seeking a real partner that understands what it takes to succeed in the staffing industry where the ATS really helps drive more placements, greater performance and productivity organizationally. JobDiva in the right hands is clearly the only system of choice.

JobDiva solves the business problem typically associated with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) when other systems do not solve and mirror the workflows that should be in place at a staffing firm. JobDIva's intuitive user interface and simplicity of navigation, coupled with the most robust search capabilities make it the gold standard for ATS software. Additionally, JobDiva due to its design allows staffing firms to quickly ramp up their staff's usage, run a lean and agile staff, and quick ROI when used by companies the way it is intended to be used.

Senior Recruitment Executive
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Most Likely tool to find all solutions of Staffing (Recruitment)"

What do you like best?

i liked the most is candidate Hotlists Features which help me to find new candidate on daily basis.

Second thing i like is email merge option and there are many others. third thing i like the most is tracking my candidate all records, his interview and hire status. it helps me to see my team performance report. there is transparency we seen in job diva which is the best. i can create different jobs and assign the recruiter into that. i like the job posting features as well. i got good resume after posting a job. i take advantage of social sourcing as well. Career Page is good tool where i can find a career in my own company. there is an Interview and Offer Management tool which is more effective, by this i can manage my interview and offers.

What do you dislike?

Well there is nothing which i dislike but i do not like Automated Resume Parsing feature as i am not getting enough resume through this and there is another feature i do not like which is Candidate-Facing Statuses

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Job Diva is effective and more easy tool for your all needs. It solve my all problems relate to my staffing business

Job diva solve my problem to store quality candidate through ATS, Job diva solve my all problems of staffing and it helps me to increase efficiency of my staffing business. it solve my problem related to track team performance.

Senior Recruitment Executive

"JobDiva is a cloud-based Human Resource software solution, which is designed for mid to large sized "

What do you like best?

JobDiva is the complete package for a staffing and recruitment companies, which serve the requirement at each level including-Recruitment, on boarding, HR Documentation and Payroll. They have an online training available which we use for all new users.

What do you dislike?

There are few dislikes that I have encountered using JobDiva:

1. JobDiva does not provide a prior notice before their system undergoes maintenance

2. The speed at which the pages buffer could be better. Sometimes it taken longer than usual when transition from one to second happens

3. Some of the features are not completely compatible when it comes to working with our payroll system. I cannot comment on it otherwise but there is not perfect compatibility with our system

4. It is a complex system and takes time and training to operate it better

"One Stop Shop"

What do you like best?

JobDiva does what it is suppose to do but with a great optimization and perfection. Applicant tracking system , BI Analytics to manage team. It has high level of clarity. I have used multiple ATS products and JobDiva combines all in one and provides assistance starting from monitoring team to servicing the client.

What do you dislike?

Harvester can be a bit improved. Match can be improvised.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is definitely a better tool than many ATS in the market. It is expensive but it is efficient let it be harvesting, staffing management, hotlisting, mail merges, candidate tracking, parsing. It simply has everything you need to run a staffing firm successfully.

We work with routine tech hiring and logging into multiple portals and job boards will increase the TAT to service our client. With JobDiva in place you can handle all in one place which in turns decreases the TAT.

Executive Recruiter

"Excellent ERP "

What do you like best?

One of the best software or web app, one can use to manage his organization in a perfect way. TO give greater flexibility to his or her business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such, but if possible

1. Please add an api of some SMS provider so that we can also send SMS on their contact number.

2. if possible can we connect ip phone with job diva so, and then directly call by clicking phone number.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best applicant tracking system

Best erp software

easy to use

dynamic

flexible MIS

I search various talent across usa and Canada according to requirement and bring them onboard.

Account Manager
Staffing and Recruiting

"Good way to track day to day work, and progress on open requirements "

What do you like best?

The UI is pretty user friendly, you don't have to be familiar with it to work on it. I can give this to a fresh trainee and he/she can work on it without or very minimal training. its easy to navigate and for a commercial ATS not bad, it works well with VMS tools i.e. uploading information through the coddler with minimal editing needed.

What do you dislike?

The reports part of this system are sometimes difficult. Depending on the information and your connection speed it takes a few minutes to generate a raw report. Knowing which filters will populate and which won't is sometimes a hassle

Recommendations to others considering the product:

be prepared to customize this to the "T", long calls with support but they will be happy to assist you.

Good way to track requirements, progress, submissions and candidate statuses. Good way to have all business contact in one place, and easy maneuverability with MS Office products i.e. Outlook.

Team Lead

"Quick and accurate results "

What do you like best?

Variety of filters and customization makes your work a lot easier. By using this ATS it is very hand and time savvy to make a proper track on your consultants

What do you dislike?

At times slow server response. Search speed should be more optimized. Need to work on UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Must go for this as it save hell lot of time in terms of candidate tracking and in search of appropriate candidates

I am am able to track down my consultants in proper manner in less time as everything is systematic in Job diva. By quoting clear notes it saves our hell lot of time

US IT Recruiter

"US Staffing and Recruitment"

What do you like best?

search engine is good and well structured using tree formations easy to filter profiles accurately and well versed with different types of filters like visa status and exceptions.

What do you dislike?

Data redundancy happens many times same profiles shows up and data doesn't updates as two same profile overwrite.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

fast and easy to implement in all all kind of organisations as it is well structured. Tracking and data manipulation is easy.

US Staffing and Recruitment is easier as we have data of multiple portals at same place and easy to store, check and review profiles at same time.

Head of FInance Transformation and Reporting

"Complete Package for RPO industry"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very friendly. Apart from this, the standard reports are very helpful and the best things that comes with this package is the customized BI reports and its data visualization.

What do you dislike?

Please add more additional reports in the Reporting column. Secondly, the data visualization tool should be more friendly i.e. BI tool

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just improve on diva financials

It is a tool used by my company to fix the RPO related issues. It is a one stop solution to problems like: Employee Onboarding, Database Management, Rolling out offer letters and MIS.

"Great!"

What do you like best?

Resume Sourcing, Uploading jobs for internal use, applicant tracking, feedback, offer, interviews schedule, report (various reports), especially, Phased Submittel Metrics, Phased Job Activity Summary and Details, My Access Log Report, and Users' Journal of Candidate Notes and Qualifications & Data management. These are which i use most and very useful fro me to create report, analyse productivity/process/efficiency etc.

What do you dislike?

Not much for dislikes, sometime when i open the reports and later when i refresh top see the updated report i get error

"The error was:

Unable to authenticate the user. Missing rdSecureKey parameter."

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly Recommended! Its a all purpose ATS tools where you can pretty much do everything which needed for a full cycle recruitment purpose.

Sourcing, Applicant Status Tracking , Job Posting, Data management & Reports generation etc.

Sr Technical recuiter

"Recruitment has become easy with jobdiva"

What do you like best?

Jobdiva is very helpful in searching candidate with any skill sets. Also helpful in storing candidate details for future use. Its help us to send multiple emails at a time to 1000 people or more

What do you dislike?

sometime its happens while sending mass email merge I didn't get any response from any candidate or some times email merge didn't goes to any candidate.

I use to search candidate with different skill sets on job diva, save their details in job diva for future use like schedule interview, rising offer.

"Best job board to use for!"

What do you like best?

Im using jobdiva more than a year. Its so convenient to use the software. The way to to make a search string and finding out candidates are too easy. Every information is provided of candidates is a nice option. Apart from that the list get updated in every 30 minutes which is an amazing feature. another feature i love is sending text messages which makes easy to contact if we miss them by calls.

Thanks to Jobdiva! Cheers

What do you dislike?

There should be an option for searching entry level candidates or there should be a filter of years of experience.

Benefits of job diva are so many but personally i love the text message feature which helps me a lot to get to the candidates easily!

"Job Diva is An intelligent tool which helps in Searching right match at right time"

What do you like best?

Intelligence of the job Diva. If I search a Java it shows all the related skills and candidate. Very much user friendly. Submission process and interview scheduling is strong. While candidate start it makes easier to use. The best part is email tracking it makes job much easier.

What do you dislike?

Unable to fetch candidate from over all years of experience. If I need to search a candidate with over 10 years of experience it doesn't gets that result.

Another thing "Willing to relocate candidate is not available"

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love using Job Diva. I recommend every user of Staffing industry to use it. As it is the most efficient tool of the industry.

Using for ATS , Staffing , Its efficient, time saving and user friendly

Joezane Thomas

"Good tool for recruting"

What do you like best?

I like the organizational aspect of job diva. I found the hot-lists very helpful in keeping track of jobs Ive worked on as well as different candidates. I also like you can review your progress on a day to day basis as well as overtime. The different reports help to point out where you can improve.

What do you dislike?

The only problems that came across while using job diva was problems with my talent search. I would search for jobs in specific locations and randomly people not anywhere in that location will show up. Also, some positions that have no relevance to my search string would show up in my search.

Havent had any business problems yet but a good feature is the diva match aspect.

Analytics Recruiter

"Best ATS Available"

What do you like best?

Great practicality, robust information and delightful UI. very simple to use for a Application chase System. simple to look for a recruiters metrics or realize a candidate within the information. i like mistreatment our click to dial and check electronic messaging options incorporated within the program.

What do you dislike?

JobDiva goes down without notice, it very rare but it happens sometimes. If they could add faster profile loading that would great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have used many ATS but I find this one most helpful. You must try this at-least once.

JobDiva permits American state to attach candidates with open job opportunities. i'm able to connect with 30+ candidates on a daily basis and facilitate them realize their ideal job/company/manager. I will connect a candidate to not only 1 job chance, however many in order that they have choices.

Director of Talent Acqusition

"Easy to use and priced accordingly"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of JobDiva. It's easy to send email blasts, it's easy to pull call lists, it's easy to run reports, it's integrates with Gmail wonderfully.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a video interview feature to where I could really capture a full profile of someone and then send it to my clients. Right now I have to use HireVue in addition which is a great product to work hand in hand. Just want a one stop shop.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great if you are just getting started and need a database!

It allows me to get my jobs out to the masses and while most aren't currently looking, I'm still getting good responses and people are being nice.