Blizz

Blizz is a online meetings and global collaboration solution designed to make it easy and enjoyable to connect online with colleagues and clients within seconds.

Work for Blizz?

Learning about Blizz?

Blizz Reviews

Ask Blizz a Question
Showing 47 Blizz reviews
Josibel C.

"Blizz is one of the best tools for video conferencing "

What do you like best?

Blizz as software for remote assistance and web conferencing along with a small collaboration of work teams meets safely in offering a technological advance in communications via the Internet. With an encrypted point-to-point connection and a renewed, fast and light interface that does not need configuration, Blizz surpasses video calling programs such as Skype or Hangouts. Blizz is simpler to use than Skype and is made to make video calls and video conferences at the same time of installation and without the need to have a specific email but only an invitation code. Although not yet known to the masses, Blizz promises to be a pioneer in video conferencing within a short time.

Blizz's functionalities are focused on offering transmission quality in video call sessions and video conferences, this simplicity has worked because the quality of video and audio that is achieved during these sessions is great and very optimal for displaying graphics and even text, the high definition of video conferences allows you to see minimal details in the transmissions. With respect to chat I think it is above most competitors by offering a unique integration with Microsoft Office that allows live quality presentations and facilitates courses and calculations in full session.

All versions of Blizz are advanced in their default configuration and include a security standard that provides quality against filtering of confidential data. Two-factor authentication is one of the features that make us trust Blizz to continue using it and have peace of mind in the face of unauthorized access. Logging in and managing a Blizz account is very simple. The same thing happens with its general interface, very friendly and fast, easy to understand for people who have not used this program before.

For the reason explained above, I've sent clients or employees who didn't know Blizz to download the application in order to reform the positioning of the brand and until now I've been successful in my regular meetings. With regard to the possibility of joining a chat without having to download the application as just an invitation ID, I think this is a hook for people who do not know the program.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I don't have many complaints about the general operation of Blizz, I would just like to add a wider range of emoticons as it happens in WhatsApp, the possibility of giving *I like* the comments of other people in the chat and the possibility of its expansion in the market because in reality few people know it despite being an excellent software. Although with the passage of time will certainly gain ground in the field of video calls if you add integrations with other products such as Google Drive or Dropbox for automatic hosting of files and recorded sessions.

Blizz has been able to solve the lack of online conferencing program in my company, we have decided to purchase several paid memberships and so far the results have been satisfactory. The technical support has advised us in a successful way and the program is fast and fluid in its performance. I highly recommend Blizz and all Teamviewer programs.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Blizz
Joseph M.

"Blizz Reviewed"

What do you like best?

Blizz TeamViewer is a tool that is being used constantly in our department. Being a trade developer one is required to meet with the clients and other stakeholders time to time.

One thing that i like best about Blizz is the clear clear audio and high quality video feature. This two features has helped us greatly in conducting both audio and teleconferences.Again the tool tool allows for one to have a large group of people in the conferences.

I am also excited about the security feature of the sofware. Being a trade developer i work with a lot of client information that is highly confidential. With this tool i am able to make sure that the tool is remain secure and confidential given that the tool has vast technology and services that help in making sure that your data is protected.

I like the recording feature of this software. There are times that one losses concentration during a meeting due to various reasons which might lead to one missing out on some things that are very important for the organization. With Blizz i need not get worried since am able to record the meeting thus making me not to miss on a thing since i can always refer to the recordings.

What do you dislike?

I hate that i am not able to chat with a group client that forcing mew to chat with one client at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Blizz it is one of the best communication tool in the market. It is reliable and affordable .

Blizz has helped us in communication, with it we area able to meet with client through audio and video conferences comfortably/

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Jhayr T.

"Drive teamwork with Blizz."

What do you like best?

Blizz has taken a great step to improve and give your community an increasingly robust and simplified tool to connect and work as a team, either remotely or forming working groups for formal and informal meetings to improve the reach of information. Thanks to its easy operation and dynamic interface allows each user to adapt without any problem.

What do you dislike?

Since the integration of this application in our infrastructure this has not presented problems, our security auditors find it very stable and very secure to carry out any information management within its interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Blizz contains many of the functions of traditional known applications, improves security to carry out the initiation of meetings and user administration for collaborative work, provides an optimal service and first to perform videoconferences or audio calls. Its use is recommended since it will give you a worthy experience.

Since we started our operations we were in search of an application that would adapt to our needs, integrating Blizz we reinforced communication and teamwork, benefiting the entire conglomerate of departments to achieve the goal of fulfilling each of the activities developed. It is fantastic that each of our partners could compact with the use of this tool.

Albert J.

"Blizz, easy to use and videoconferencing quality."

What do you like best?

Blizz is a good tool for collaboration and instant messaging aimed at the business environment due to the great ability to share files and the possibility of connecting hundreds of people at the same time. Unlike similar solutions

What do you dislike?

My complaints with Blizz are few, practically would be suggestions such as expanding the portfolio of emojis and emoticons, taking into account that in conferences you can not send some files, I could not solve this problem in configurations. I recommend to the creators of Blizz to give more publicity to this great software because few of my colleagues and clients use it. So I must invite them to download it and this is a nuisance.

Blizz is ideal for conferences with a large number of people and on topics that take up a lot of time. Communications with your clients will be made easy by the easy use of the interface and the high security standards combined with a great compatibility of mobile and desktop devices.

Danielly S.

"Blizz helps you to be connected and work as a team."

What do you like best?

What I love about Blizz is in its quality when starting a meeting with different members since it maintains a surprising quality and does not tend to consume the bandwidth, the clarity of the audio and video of the participants is perfect. You can have a video conference started and have a chat to discuss any additional topic or discussion in parallel. We move to this application for its powerful two-factor authentication system that gives security to all our corporate staff and that does not generate incidents in the performance of the devices.

What do you dislike?

Blizz in the particular and essential has worked correctly, we have not had any inconvenience even when you perform automatic updates, this does not interfere in the meetings since it allows you to choose if you want to postpone them, the cost for some users may seem high, but I think it is fair for an application that provides a good service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Blizz is a vital resource that I should recommend for any user who is looking for a tool to improve communication of their company or to communicate among friends, this should be disclosed to improve communication in a company, whether large or small because it provides a quality service and multiple functions make this a worthy tool of discarding within other competitors and this is because it has functions that enhance and improve teamwork.

Our company initially kept in constant use of "hangouts" and is a limited resource to interact with a large group of collaborators or members of the company, therefore our campaigns were limited as we had to divide the meetings for different departments causing a waste of time, but since installing Blizz we have reduced the activities to use a single campaign in which we can make the information flow to all our partners and employees with possibilities for debates and voting to use new solutions, has been a notorious benefit under the means of communication that we have in the company.

karina p.

"Perfect for video conferences"

What do you like best?

Blizz is an excellent program to make video conferences, we use it mainly to meet remotely with our partners and internal workers, the marketing and sales team, we can share documents among all and also confidentially, we can make video calls between more than 50 people or keep calls with several people at the same time, it is an excellent program to work in a computer remotely, it also allows us to share screens and send files as videos and images.

What do you dislike?

I have not found something specific that I would not like Blizz, however I would love it to be more interactive, more like an internal social network of the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Blizz is not a very expensive product, I think it would be very beneficial for companies to acquire it since it is accessible and it can improve communication among its workers, you can even serve customers through this tool.

We were able to improve the communication among the workers of our organization, make work meetings, conferences and remote talks, we also could maximize the efficiency in the work

Maria S.

"One of the best video conferencing programs"

What do you like best?

We love how blizz is such a complete tool, it really facilitates the work meetings with our partners, we can make video conferences and share screen easily with our colleagues, besides this every cambanña has a unique ID so we can simply have multiple conversations open and this serves effectively to improve the quality of work, finally we can even make chats with our colleagues so we do not need to always be in a video call, another of the things that I like is the simplicity of the tool and the little weight you have.

What do you dislike?

I love Blizz, it's quite economical, it has many features, I just want the program to be more interactive and could be integrated with social networks

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of Blizz specifically for companies or people who want to have a relationship with their most effective customers, want to find excellent video quality and need light, functional and practical tools.

We use Blizz to provide support to our customers, for this we use a team specifically trained to provide support, we also do marketing campaigns and present new products through the tool.

We have also infinitely improved our internal communication system.

Daniela G.

"Prepared to provide amazing security when working as a team."

What do you like best?

Blizz fulfills its purpose despite not being recognized. For a long time, Skype users were looking for an ally that would really provide such an optimal and similar service but with improvements in the security of the information handled during a conference or chat.

Its interface is a success, due to its precise, simple and fast quality, such as building a meeting with your work team and even with your clients in which you can share content and carry out any discussion that leads to a correct decision making.

What do you dislike?

Since I use Blizz I have not found any flaw that I can point out in this section, since this medium works correctly, messaging, the application of surveys during a video conference is surprising does not interfere with the quality of the call and with the vision of the participants.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Blizz is different to other tools because of its stability when used on any device, its compatibility with iPhone or Android devices is remarkable, it works without any problem. It will be a great acquisition for its easy use, complete in functions for the scope and purpose of your meetings, you will notice its quality when you start a meeting.

Blizz is just what we needed and this has been proven during the implementation of meetings to launch campaigns and projects with our team. We benefited from its audio and video recording system, it was possible to leave aside the notes, synchronize our devices was elementary to take wherever the application already operative. Being so basic but complete manages to add productive points and a surprising scope to the information we want to impart to our collaborators. The quality in videoconferences is not lost despite having more than 100 participants, it works without any problem.

Hogan B.

"A fast and authentic communication tool."

What do you like best?

After trying some tools for collaborative work, I found Blizz and it's a real gem.

I love the connectivity that I can get with this tool with all my work team. We are more than 40 people that use this tool and when we enter a meeting, this tool intensifies productivity, we can chat, make videoconferences, share screens and contents, it is fascinating how complete this application is. You get to establish private conversations in which you can specify subjects or individual activities. Blizz is a success!

What do you dislike?

I have been working with Blizz for 9 months and I have not been able to find a fault. It could be said that it is perfect for me and my entire team, since we usually hold many weekly meetings and this supports the effectiveness of our work, we can have profitable results thanks to this tool and the connection that we can establish.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The application is extremely simple to use and a customizable look, the profiles can be adapted to your liking and the conversation windows have an interesting aspect. The quality for video calls and audiollamadas is very good, it is recommended and for business scalability it has all the advantages, even for personal use.

Integrating Blizz to our platform has been the best decision we have made, it is not well known but it is enough that our suppliers, work team, clients use the tool to raise our productivity. The sharpness in each videoconference and the quality of the audio is amazing. Every day we train our team to familiarize them with the improvements and special functions that this tool contains, since in our day to day this resources is elementary for our operations. It is quite simple and easy to use that on the first walk through the application you can already have an idea of ​​what you are doing and what it is for.

Adriana C.

"Get out of the ordinary and connect freely with Blizz."

What do you like best?

I had heard very little about this application until I decided to use it and I liked everything, its effective and precise environment to facilitate communication with your contacts, transfer any document is not a problem, here is an application that promises to be a pioneer with so many resources you can offer when you want to communicate.

What do you dislike?

I installed Blizz and to date it has not generated any inconvenience. On the contrary, it works perfectly and I can communicate with my colleagues, establish groups to broadcast any type of group information to the different sales departments, you can even set up debates and presentations presentations with all freedom, simply to cover the expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very intuitive and can be kept operational during your session and this does not create any problems with your work team since it does not consume as much resources or your bandwidth, I recommend it at all, I know you will like it, I hope we are a large community that can operate with Blizz.

It benefits me and our department because it makes us stand out and get the most out of the media, it is a totally light application that does not cause any inconveniences if I am in a videoconference with other colleagues, I can continue doing my daily tasks, it has a good section to continue a live chat that privileges you if you want to pass on additional information that you wish to transmit to the participants.

vivian l.

"Blizz, as close as you can imagine."

What do you like best?

The union of your work group through this tool is an innovation that every time connects us with other branches and to which we can get the most out of it, communication is reinforced over time using this tool in all our institutions, it is incredible everything you can achieve with it.

What do you dislike?

In the time that I have using the tool, it has not worked properly for me on the smartphone I own, however, I have contacted the support staff to deal with this failure. But in other devices this has worked correctly. It's just a matter of conducting a test.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that you give it a try, there are many similar applications, but this every time they innovate it really surprises, more and more we are the users that go to use "Blizz" and really it works in all aspects.

Currently we keep a feedback with our colleagues in different locations, this to establish some information of great importance and to be deployed in all our institutions, since Blizz came into our daily activities the tasks tend to give better results, thanks to the communication that this application allows us to have.

Anaika L.

"Blizz helps you improve the collaboration and communication of your team."

What do you like best?

Its design is attractive and its variety in the application for your organization makes communication flow perfectly, more when you have the application oriented to study projects of the different departments.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the most recent update has some flaws with the equipment that some departments have but we have managed to solve it by contacting the Blizz support staff and it has really worked.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to use a tool in your company that allows you to find a fluent communication in your company you can go to make any videoconferences or calls with Blizz. It is easy to use and its interface is totally attractive.

File sharing is so fluid that you can upload any document with all the members of the video call.

Blizz benefits in all aspects our infrastructure, complements the communication level of all our institutions located in different parts of the country, the power to share a board to establish some important points, debates, surveys favors the tool to 100%

Héctor Joel B.

"Blizz, vital communication for your business"

What do you like best?

Blizz stands out for its easy use and its minimalist interface, with a corporate approach. You can have your business group communicated of each advance, it has a great reach when handling video conferences even when you have a hundred people added to the projection.

What do you dislike?

I remember that when I started using Blizz, it contained the option of a blackboard that served as a great help to carry out additional information even to make annotations and graphics, since it was disembodied, the dynamism lowered although one can find other ways to improve communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to have your organization informed with a high media that gives dynamism to the functions you use, you can count on Blizz, its easy use and its diverse applications allow you to flow your company's media.

With Blizz I have given conferences in which we studied the launch and the scope of advertising campaigns with other organizations. We have trained some work colleagues through this tool that has been of great help to us.

The benefits obtained from the application of this tool is very remarkable, the information provided is handled correctly amon colleagues, provides that clarity to share a lot of information.

Roxana P.

"Use and management of Blizz Teamviewer"

What do you like best?

I like it because Blizz TeanViewer is a tool focused on online conferences and meetings, it is a multiplatform system with which I can organize meetings with up to 300 people, I can initiate meetings instantly, it contains solid chat functions, improves communication between providers and client both internal and external, I can also make chat, videos calls with a high definition, conferences, file sharing and always be updated in communication tools

What do you dislike?

You have to have an internet connection that is safe and fast, if you do not have a good speed of megabytes, it can generate interference in calls, conference, and remote signal is lost, if you want to upgrade to a better version it is difficult to get the license, you can download viruses to the computer when you are downloading the application and can cause damage to the computer

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Blizz teamviewer is a very versatile tool that is easy to use, it can be installed both on a computer and mobile equipment, facilitates team communication, face-to-face videos with high definition, and audio calls, group meetings can be held Instantly programmed with great capacity of assistant up to three hundred people can interact in a connection, can make use of the shared screen, and make session recording, Blizz has all the necessary tools to improve communication either in work teams within the organization as well as external, client suppliers.

Facilitates team communication, face-to-face videos with high-definition VoIP and audio calls, group meetings instantly or scheduled with great capacity of attendees, you can make session recordings for later, all the tools of a basic meeting that improves communication with teams and customers from anywhere and at any time.

Daniel R.

"Reliable, quick, and easy to use - Blizz is the ideal collaboration tool"

What do you like best?

Come for the combination of useful features; stay for the solid connectivity across various devices.

On top of that, everything is incredibly intuitive and the UX is seamless.

Overall great value: It's easy to use, quick to download, and brings together numerous useful features that actually run smoothly.

What do you dislike?

So far as I can tell, its only real downside is being relatively new to the industry. People using more established household names might not be willing to give Blizz a shot, even if does better fit their needs.Considering I work a ton on a remote or freelance basis, Blizz has managed to simplify communication with my clients. Unstable communication across time zones and devices tends to be my biggest pain point, but Blizz’s connectivity is as good as it gets.

More than any other service I've tried, Blizz strikes a balance between simplicity, stability, and practicality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re looking for a new collaboration platform, there’s really no harm in giving Blizz a spin. You can test out the free, personal plan for starters and then upgrade your team once you see its value.

Personally, I think you’ll find the ease of use & versatility unparalleled.

G. Scot R.

"This app works great and is perfect for my online startup business!"

What do you like best?

This app is very simple to use and really comes in handy for online group meetings and team training. Without it, I would have had to find meeting places and drive long distances - or worse, struggle with other apps that don’t work nearly as well. I also really appreciate that it works well with both iPhone and Android, since this was a problem I’ve had with other apps. I really like that you can have up to 300 people in a call at once, even though I’ll probably never have a meeting that large, it’s nice to know that there’s an option for it out there.

What do you dislike?

I don’t really like that I could only add contacts for people with the app. But it’s not a huge problem since all my team members don’t have a problem downloading Blizz.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Blizz app is a must-have for businesses and groups that want a stable, simple and secure app. I completely recommend it.

With Blizz, we don’t need to set up a specific meeting place, and it’s much easier for the team to meet online than in person. I especially like the recording feature that lets me review a meeting and make sure I didn’t miss any important details.

Charlene C.

"Communicate with clients no matter where you are. Fast and reliable."

What do you like best?

I love that Blizz can be used on our desktop computers and our mobile devices. By simply downloading the app from the Google Play store (for Android users), users can access the same interface whilst simultaneously being logged into the application on their desktop computers. Provided the user has internet access on their phone, it is very easy to handle meetings from anywhere in the world.

What do you dislike?

I really appreciated the design of the apps (both desktop and mobile) but if I were to make one complaint, I would have appreciated if my login name (in my case, email) was displayed somewhere which is always visible so that I can inform my contacts immediately of my username and they can add me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Blizz is perfect for anyone who is not stationed to their desks. Business usually means that a person would spend part of the day at their desks whilst also spending time at other places such as meeting rooms or outside the office.

I am a freelancer who prides herself on client responsiveness. Having Blizz installed onto my desktop and even my mobile ensures that whenever a client has a query or request, I’ll be notified immediately and will be able to reply instantly. This tool has really helped me with my freelancing jobs.

Arinze C.

"Fast, reliable and convenient video conferencing solution"

What do you like best?

Blizz is fast, reliable, and easy to use. The multi-platform support enables us to conveniently switch between devices (PC and mobile) especially when we are on the move and need to stay in touch with colleagues that are off-site.Thanks to Blizz, our realtime customer support service is now more efficient because the audio and video quality remains stable under different internet speeds. Also, its compatibility with external audio devices like earphones allows for more privacy thereby making remote collaboration with our technicians super easy. The pricing is reasonable, and the installation is so straightforward, even our oldest colleagues can do it.

What do you dislike?

Finding the volume control slider feature is a little tricky, and the mobile app has no preview pop-up on locked devices. I think making this feature more accessible will go a long way in improving user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Blizz is a great piece of software if you are looking for a mix of value and reasonable pricing. It’s been a lifesaver to my team on several occasions.

Blizz allows my team to conveniently organize meetings on-the-go since we are usually spread out across the country. Its video conferencing runs quite smoothly under varying network conditions, making it easy for us to provide technical support for technicians in the field since we have a live feed of the situation via Blizz.

Antonela G.

"Excellent experience"

What do you like best?

A great tool designed to make more faceil meet the deities on web conferences, is a great contribution by teamviewer. Excellent connection and not to mention the ease of moving in the software environment. Very good integration with VoIP calls and local telephones, apart it is a great idea to be able to share the link of the conference and be able to enter it without even having a registered account.

What do you dislike?

I notice that at the beginning of creating an account in Blizz shows you a series of basic tutorials, which I think is not necessary because of the simplicity of the software itself. They should improve that aspect and show that more features can be achieved within it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend for simplicity, security with encryption and to be available on any platform

It gives a good environment with respect to obtaining a good unique experience. In addition, the installation is simple and light. It has worked for me in most conferences that I have had with it

Tom F.

"Great choice for video conferencing. Intuitive interface and lots of nice features."

What do you like best?

- Very simple, efficient layout, so straightforward to navigate and operate. It has a very easy learning curve so suitable for all levels of technical proficiency.

- Good value for money. Tiered pricing, so you pay more depending on the number of participants you want to have (up to 300 participants in one conference if you need).

- Active online community where it’s easy to find help. There is a lot of constructive feedback being offered and it seems like the company tries to implement the suggestions to improve the software. It should continue to develop over time.

- Very straightforward to link up with different platforms. Macs, PCs, mobile devices, people on a phone line etc. can all join the same meeting quickly and with little to no technical hiccups.

- Helpful live text chat feature that allows participants to contribute without talking over the presenter.

What do you dislike?

- While it has some great features and puts them together in a nice slick package, I am sceptical about whether it is going to blow away the established competition.

- The layout is noticeably different to other types of video conferencing software. This is not an issue for me but I can imagine some veteran Skype users, for example, finding it difficult to make the change.

- As it’s new to the market it’s not had the chance to be truly tested on a huge scale, so it’s possible that there may be some bugs (although I’ve never encountered any).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd recommend giving it a try. There's almost no learning curve and I've had a great experience with it so far.

For me, the thing I really like about Blizz is its simplicity. It aims to be a great piece of video conferencing software and achieves that goal admirably without any confusing, unnecessary features or an overly-complicated interface.

It’s totally met my business needs, as most of my work is with international clients, often based across multiple sites simultaneously. We’re able to organize meetings on the go, with people joining via their phones etc.

I particularly like the record function, which is very easy to use. I tend to record all of my meetings now so that I can’t miss anything and it eliminates the need to take notes.

Kelly Fabriana L.

"Blizz The best TeamViewer tool"

What do you like best?

Blizz is a TeamViewer tool that allows us to perform at conferences and online meetings, since we can organize meetings with many people. We can also develop conferences via web and online collaboration is very dynamic to use. You have the option to start a meeting or join an existing one, in a simple way and without having to log in

What do you dislike?

Blizz is a TeamViewer tool that allows us to start a meeting or join an existing one, in a simple way without having to log in. We can connect through the application, it can also be done through a conventional telephone line. Blizz is an excellent tool that is focused both for companies and for private users

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Blizz is an application for TeamViewer which allows both companies and private users to keep in touch with a large number of people and can be downloaded for free

Blizz is an application that allows us to keep in touch with one or with a large number of people in a simple way, to conduct conferences and meetings online quickly

Pauline N.

"Blizz Review"

What do you like best?

1.Recording. Many are the times when we bold meeting via video conference and one concentration might be lost during this meeting. Losing concentration at these meetings might result in one missing vital information which might turn up to be very costly to the institution. To avoid any slight missing out on information I make sure I use Blizz. It allows me to record this live meeting and allows me to refer back after the meetings.

2.Security. Most are the time that I deal with high-end security information and require a secure platform to share this information.With Blizz I am able to communicate in secure you since it has technology and services that ensures your data is well protected.

3. High quality audio and video features.I love the fact that Blizz have a clear audio feature and quality video feature.Hardly are times that one experiences glitches when using it.This makes it comfortable for us to hold meetings.

4.The tool has a super easy interface.Blizz had a very intuitive and user friendly interface. One can navigate through it easily and everything in it works really well.

5. Large group meeting.i am excited that the tool allows for one to hold meeting of 100 plus individuals.This makes it easy for us in briefings and also allows for teamwork.

What do you dislike?

The tool is not widely used.

Blizz looks less sophisticated compared to other video conferencing tools. This might be a turn off to some of the users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the best communication tools that I have interacted with. It is affordable, reliable and of high quality.

We are using this tool in communication.With it we are able to connect and communicate in real time.

Bianca E.

"Fast Collaboration with Blizz"

What do you like best?

Mostly, our projects are usually large. Thus, it becomes important to collaborate with workmates to complete individual projects, or sometimes multiple tasks. In our efforts finding the best software for team collaboration and remote connection, I came across Blizz by TeamViewer. The software is quick to install and easy to use. It is one of that software with highly intuitive and interactive interface. Moreover, the mobile version offers equally the same features as the desktop version. Certainly, Blizz by TeamViewer is the best software of a kind in its category.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not encountered trouble with Blizz by TeamViewer. however, little hitches include slow audio and few features absent on the mobile version. Nonetheless, the software meets our expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Blizz by TeamViewer for both corporate and personal remote connection. The software is easy to use, quick to install, and the best for video meetings. Moreover, the software is perfectly suited for secure file sharing. The software has tons of features that enhance remote connection on-the-go.

Over time, Blizz by TeamViewer has become a handy communication tool in our company. We are able to have fluid video conferencing, secure file sharing, and exclusively collaborate on corporate meetings.

simon m.

"A Great Tool With Great Features"

What do you like best?

Blizz TeamViewer is one of the communication tools being used in our organization. We are using it in all the department. One of the reasons why we went for it and we like is the wide variety of features that it has. These features are screen share, video-Conference and the live meeting recording option. To add on that these features are highly functional.

I like the fact the tool is a secure channel of communication. This tool tailored in such a way that it protects your data.

The recording option is another thing that excites me the most about this tool. When in a meeting one is required to remember everything that goes on in there. At times one can be distracted at miss out on some things which might turn up to be dangerous. To avoid this I always record all the live meetings that I am in attendance to make sure that I do not miss on anything.

The software has a simple programme interface. It is easy for anyone to use it even the new users who might not be good in IT . Again the sofware well understands it user making it user friendly.

I also like that the

What do you dislike?

The basic version is very basic. One needs to upgrade to get access to advanced features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Blizz is a great tool with great features, I would highly recommend it.

Blizz has helped us communicate effectively.

Vivian M.

"Blizz Review."

What do you like best?

Blizz is a tool that is being used across all the department of our organization. One of the thing that excites me the most which was one of the reason we choose it is the high security feature.Being an accountant i work with that valuable information that need protection . The Blizz high security feature makes sure that my data is well protected.

I love the high quality recording feature of the tool. During the client meeting i it is a requirement that one has to remember most of the issues during the discussion. However, at times the information my slip away which can cost the company greatly. With Blizz i need not get worried since it record this meeting , we which i listen latter after the meeting.

The tool has a super easy, clean and intuitive interface such that even the our new babies in the company can use it. I actually skipped the help session and i still figured it out.

I also love the fact that Blizz pairs with Outlook.This makes it easy that one can view the contacts in within Blizz.

The tool has quality video and audio feature. Hardly do i experience any glitch when conferencing.

What do you dislike?

Some of the UI features need some upgrade.

I also hate that not many people have heard it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is is a good communication platform that comes at an affordable price.I would highly recommend it

Blizz Teamviewer has made us improve communication in a great way. We are using in holding meetings with clients and teams.

Kevina V.

"Blizz is pure quality "

What do you like best?

This Teamviewer program known as Blizz is characterized by lack of advanced configurations and deliver a platform where you can deploy a fast and efficient collaboration, with a panoramic interface very modern and sober, I think it is the lightest and lightest video conferencing and collaboration program I have tested so far. The quality of remote connection, encrypted and of excellent quality is very similar to that provided by Teamviewer in its remote desktop program, is just as fast with the difference that it offers the option of video calls and video conferences. Security is a point in Blizz's favor because it has point to point encryption.

With several plans in their paid memberships, Blizz is characterized by offering instant meetings with just having a meeting code, for this is not necessary to log in and download the application and has made it easier for us to session with many of our users using a web version of Blizz, this has made Blizz known worldwide but not yet so widespread with Skype.

The conferences with more than 100 people have good quality video and audio transmission and you can share files during these sessions making the meetings more productive, the software behaves well during the video conferences and we have not experienced delays in video or audio, the quality is very good especially in HD quality the colors are very vivid and do not miss the details. The lightness of the program allows a high video resolution without compromising the processing speed of the equipment.

The conferences through conventional telephone lines have been useful to us in those moments that we have many participants, the function is new and very useful. The same can be said of its integration with Microsoft Office, it is very well implemented and facilitates the writing and sampling of live data.

The chat is very solid and fresh, with a lack of emoticons but serves the function of communicating in time every detail, we could say that is refined for a professional environment.

What do you dislike?

The chat should be enlarged in size to make reading easier, has a good design but a little adjustable size. I think Blizz's marketing strategy has failed because the remote desktop program Teamviewer, opaque to Blizz and that's why it's little known, I think that both tools should be unified so that Blizz enjoys more fame.

The Blizz colors play against it, its interface is very dark and this is counterproductive for a software that needs to stand out or have an easier reading, especially at night. I also think that the Blizz configuration button should be more eye-catching so that fewer users feel frustrated at not being able to change small details, especially novice users.

Blizz as a very new tool in the market has managed to meet the demands of a business audience that wants speed and lightness in the execution of video calls and video conferences in high definition. Blizz achieves this with a very low price that offers many benefits.

Stratton M.

"Enabled Interaction with Blizz by TeamViewer"

What do you like best?

When you are working on a project remotely, team collaboration is important. With Blizz by TeamViewer, we are able to have multiple, remote connections for over 20 people. Even more, the User Interface is relatively interactive thus allowing ease of use. Moreover, the mobile version of the software has equally the same features as the desktop Blizz by TeamViewer.

The software has impressive video quality. The color and clarity are great compared to other alternative video conferencing software. With Blizz by TeamViewer I am able to take record both audio and video thus no need for taking notes during meetings. Overall, I am happy with Blizz by TeamViewer.

What do you dislike?

Despite the fact that I can use Blizz by TeamViewer on my smartphone, there are no many features on the mobile version. The software is relatively slow on audio. However, I am overall satisfied with Blizz by TeamViewer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Are you looking for the best video conferencing software for collaborative meetings? If Yes, I would recommend Blizz by TeamViewer. The software is easy to use, has recording features, file sharing attributes and so much more. Moreover, the software is relatively inexpensive at $6/Month.

With Blizz by TeamViewer, we are able to have video conferencing for meetings. Moreover, the software is a good communication tool. Other than communication and video conferencing, the Blizz offers file sharing feature that comes in handy when sending and receiving files securely.

Jose M.

"Excellent for customer service and business meetings"

What do you like best?

Blizz is one of the most useful programs in the market, we currently use it for our meetings with all our staff to discuss important issues for the company and with Blizz we can do it remotely without wasting much time, Blizz offers us great advantages to allow video calls between more than 50 participants, on the other hand allows us to share our screen, send files such as photos, voice notes, videos or documents, allows us to make individual calls and individual chats, we have used Blizz to serve many customers without any problem, on the other hand its simplicity and little weight make it excellent, it is a very intuitive program with a comfortable interface for the user and it is easy to learn how to use it.

What do you dislike?

There is only one thing that Blizz does not like or really think is missing and I would like them to add more call options such as recording the screen for the participants of the video call, more emoticons and make life a little more interactive within the program so that you can see the status of your contacts or what they are doing at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our recommendation is to integrate Blizz with other programs such as skype or salesforce, they really make a good team and improve the percentage of sales.

We have been able to serve many clients through the platform, we can hold meetings remotely which facilitates and speeds up communication with our staff and we were able to create an effective and efficient form of communication within the company.

Raibel Yesenia B.

"An undervalued application; with a lot of potential to work as a team."

What do you like best?

Finding an escape of tools with errors or deterioration through their updates I met Blizz, contains an adaptable environment to gather all your work team under a videoconference and this will not be compromised by your level of security and will be a success for the level of quality in the audio and video that this application provides. It has a totally simplified style and this reinforces it in giving a good service. The ID system for meetings, management and user income is excellent, although some consider it annoying because of the verifications it requires you to do to corroborate your identity, however this is a point in favor as it gives security of each conversation and access from any device.

What do you dislike?

Blizz is totally undervalued and this is supported by the group of Teamviewer in strengthening and improving each time its application, the community is on the rise and its stability gives freshness to work in large groups and to enjoy a messaging totally remarkable. I have not come across any failure which gives me certainty that it is a very well developed application, prepared to meet our expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Looking a bit with quite complete and simplified tools with Blizz and has been everything I expected to find, easy to use, intuitive, security, with quality that wastes in its different functions and adapts to all our demands to carry out meetings with Many members, is an undervalued tool but each time it takes an audience that highlights its great service. Try it!

Migrating each member of Hangout to this tool has been a step that benefited the various departments that make up Global Security Path, our staff is increasingly manifested by Blizz mentioning that its level of security and quality is surprising. Each Audiollamada remains without faults, the messaging works perfect although there are 50 members in a group or a video call is executed, this has improved the debates in campaigns and a resolution with its voting system is achieved, it is fascinating.

harold d.

"A Remote Relationship For Attention And Solution Of Events Or Certain Problems."

What do you like best?

I have had several needs when working remotely and one of your collaborators does not immediately resolve, but with this application it allows me to give the solution in a forceful way since I am installed on the computer remotely and resolve the situation from wherever I can to be.; Several things I like and I am pleased as a user, now with video conferences in addition to remote permission for one or several devices makes me a greater administrator for my work group in an area or region.

What do you dislike?

A little costs, but to greater satisfaction I think that costs become something else analysis if the tool helps in full with operational management, so this would not pass to great displeasure.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say that the ability of the application is very good, when I am at a distance I can access the computer in order to solve something that the user does not know or can; the group integration is according to the needs.

Many of my colleagues in the area of technology and IT services need the immediate management of these services online, so with this application we find a definitive solution and that also replaces the problems to large solutions at a time where more attention is required.

Matthew M.

"Great overall experience, easy to connect with colleagues"

What do you like best?

I found the interface very easy to get to grips with, was connected and holding meetings straight away.

What do you dislike?

I am giving this app 10 stars as I am a real fan. If I was to add a new function, it would be able to send invites within the app to new users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an easy way to stay connected, it can’t get any easier than this.

I work remotely with a marketing team spread around the world, and we all found this app very easy to get to grips with. Due to the different time zones, inevitably some colleagues cannot attend and so having the ability to record our meetings for them is a great feature.

Annastasia K.

"This is what every business needs. A great new way to communicate, and collaborate."

What do you like best?

Blizz is very easy to use and allows me to communicate with my colleagues and employees from anywhere. The fact that I can organize my whole day using this software is also a big plus, and I can also record meetings, to review later.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that I need to keep upgrading to a more expensive package whenever my office expands

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to take your team on to the next level in terms of communication and technology, Blizz is the way to go. I promise you shall not regret it, and your people will always know what you want, plus you will be able to better manage your business. I highly recommend Blizz.

In my business, we rely entirely on client feedback so we can move on from one step to another. This is much easier now, and collaboration is great. The client is happy, at the end of the day, and work is running very smoothly now.

"Excellent communication tool"

What do you like best?

-The simplicity of the program’s design. The software designers behind Blizz have delivered a no-nonsense tool for opening and maintaining lines of communication. Any user intimidated by the rapid technology will find great satisfaction with how easy Blizz is to download, set up, and operate.

-Adaptability serves another important feature with Blizz. The program does feature multi-operational compatibility with several devices, allowing multiple participants (up to 300) to join a single conference call from multiple locations and devices.

-Timely notifications and scheduling help organizing your collaboration through the day and never miss a call.

-Syncing with Outlook helps a user see their whole network as one directory, with a possibility to start an instant video meeting with any of the contacts from inside the inbox.

-In addition to 4k screen sharing, meetings conducted on Blizz can also be recorded for later reference, a handy feature for people unable to take notes during a meeting and need to verify the exact wording of a request or decision.

-Trust in the connection’s security. Blizz makes use of Teamviewer technology to allow secure encryption for both meetings and chats. Sensitive data can therefore be kept secure between the parties attending the meeting.

- As a small business operator, the affordability of Blizz makes the program even more attractive as a communication tool. While the program and an account to use it come at no charge, the pricing structure can work well with anyone’s budget, even lower-tier businesses like mine.

-Best of all for me, because Blizz does not require a complex set of instructions to operate, I mastered the program quickly and got to work almost immediately.

What do you dislike?

-Blizz was designed for reliable connectivity with users on multiple devices, and it succeeds wonderfully; the program is easy to learn and easier to use. However, Blizz’s simplicity may turn off some users looking for more whistles and bells in the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Because of the program’s flexibility in usage, Blizz can be a great tool for engaging in multi-front conversations from various devices. Ease of use and the short time it takes to master the system are its best features.

Communication always plays the key role in building and maintaining business relationships, and Blizz has helped me do that. In addition to the traditional methods such as conference calls and e-mail, the live conferencing with a simple interface makes it even easier to speak with my clients, follow up on their requests and edit suggestions, and ensure everybody involved in a project can be on the same page. Better communication means better business relationships, which in turn allows me to grow my brand with a strong support base.

I
Internal Consultant

"How a Scrum Master can successfully work with remote Scrum Teams via Blizz"

What do you like best?

Easiest to use collaboration service out there for agile teams.

What do you dislike?

The new user interface in Blizz looks more modern, is easier to use and lot of functions are covered. Anyway, some features would make online collaboration even better, like starting a meeting via the web client, a voting functionality while in a meeting or a whiteboard, would make sense.

As a Scrum Master there are different challenges that come when working with agile teams. Managing remote teams is one of these challenges. Having a team not sitting in the same room - solving, discussions, scrum meetings, teaching and coaching - can lead to problems. To solve this communication problem, there are some very good tools available that help enable remote collaboration. For my personal experience I have tested Blizz and for me it is an ideal software to work with agile teams that are not co-located. It fulfills most needs I have as a Scrum Master. I can get closer to the team members trough video conferencing which helps a lot to bridge the gap and boost interpersonal relationships. Blizz is easily installed, works on many platforms and supports joining via web Client or phone. I can setup scheduled recurring meetings, it is simple to manage different teams with all their scrum events and keep the overview.

"My #1 Choice for a Collaboration Tool"

What do you like best?

Blizz makes communication with my teammates trouble-free and fast. I do a lot of slideshow presentations for my clients and its screen sharing feature comes often in-handy here, it’s very high quality and stable. The tool is greatly reliable in general, i have almost no problems with connectivity or any features, my working process with Blizz always runs smoothly.

What do you dislike?

I was a big fan of the whiteboard and really hope they bring it back.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Blizz for small and medium sized teams as well as for personal use.

Being an account manager I have to always be reachable and quick to answer to my client’s concerns so Blizz’s real-time notifications on all of my devices help me a lot with this. I also find the instant messaging chat very convenient and intuitive, which is great for connecting with those of my clients who are not that tech-savvy. My favorite feature though is the meeting recorder, I use it all the time to go through the meetings with my clients and have everything I could’ve missed.

What comes to team collaboration, the feature that is most useful for me there is the meeting scheduler that integrates with Outlook. I never forget a meeting thanks to it.

Aaron C.

"Easy and intuitive collaboration tool"

What do you like best?

We are always looking for the best to facilitate the daily experience on our work site and Blizz perfectly meets its system speed, the touch screens were innovative.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, we have to manually activate the camera from the program, but the audio does not present any problem. They could improve it and update their web client soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All the tool is easy to use, without the need of previous knowledge, the meetings can be recorded and repaired as many times as you want. It is highly recommended

It is a great advantage since you are in the company, it offers us a quick transfer of important files and the reduction of costs is always better. and can be used on any mobile device after work.

Jeremy G.

"Good and easy to use."

What do you like best?

Free and very easy to use. Ability to add other users to your company for free. Most of other video conferencing software makes you pay per organizer.

What do you dislike?

The paid plans dont seem to offer much of what I need for my small business. No live support but they tend to respond to emails w/in 24 hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good for small to mid sized businesses. You can easily schedule video conferences or start one on the fly. I do like the ability to chat w/other members of the company which replaces the need for skype for business.

We needed to do 1-1 sessions with clients and coaching. This fit the bill for free.

"Online meetings made fun again!"

What do you like best?

Blizz, the newest tool by TeamViewer, has turned into my go-to solution for anything related to online-meetings, video conferences and online collaboration in general.

* Security made and hosted in Germany!

* Sharing my screen, giving a presentation and talking with colleagues .. all available at the press of a button!

* Having all TeamViewer contacts, including text messages

* It just works out of the box, no setup nor complicated walk-throughs needed

* Great audio + voice quality, even when my own bandwidth is limited.

* Completely free for personal use.

What do you dislike?

Server down-time. Luckily this happens rarely and is usually fixed within minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to use the new meeting UI, it looks so much better than the previous one!

* Presentations (e.g. PowerPoint) and voice/video calls with remote participants.

* Being able to do live demos during a meeting.

"Haven't used it for along, but works pretty good so far!"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to use and has been great so far. We frequency host meetings and we users to remotely join the meeting from their location. No complaints!

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes, in the beginning we had some users drop from the meeting, but they are able to join right back in. We're not sure if the users drop the meeting due to a problem in the software or if the user simply existed the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From what I remember, the pricing is reasonable and it functions as it should.

We are solving the issue where we need to host a meeting or presentation. This product allows us to have the meeting virtually and easily. We realize that this ability is very important and ease of the product is also very important to us since many users are not tech savvy.

Trent S.

"o Convenient alternative to expensive video collaboration products"

What do you like best?

The user interface is intuitive enough that I can invite nearly anyone to use the software and trust they will be able to figure it out with minimal supervision

What do you dislike?

There isn’t an integrated way to invite non-users to download the product

I collaborate on writing projects with clients, and use this software to help generate outlines with their direct supervision. It benefits me by providing a good experience for my clients, which reflects well on my business.

User in Computer Networking

"“Exclusive choice for online meeting and video conferencing. Effective communication tool.”"

What do you like best?

The Blizz software is easy to operate, fast, secure, and reliable. I love the fact that it is easily accessible, and you can have it on both PC and mobile phones. I downloaded it for free on Play Store, and the installation process is easy to understand even as a novice that is using the app for the first time.

One thing I value most in the Blizz app is that when you are having an important conversation with your business partner and you do not want other users attention; you can changing your visibility status to offline or busy. Also, with Blizz, you can join an existing discussion or initiate a new meeting without you having to log in again.

What do you dislike?

I am not pleased with Blizz app being a background app that runs on my phone even while am not using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a fast, reliable and effective way to connect and discuss your business with your clients, then Blizz is what you need to consider. It is great for small to medium-sized businesses.

Since I started using Blizz as a freelancer, I have been able to safely invite clients over for a one-to-one or group discussion on clients’ job details. Also, you no longer need to see a potential employee physically as you can initiate an online interview via Blizz. I get quick notification from clients that invited me over for interview, and I can reply instantly.

UW
User in Writing and Editing

"A great alternative to other conference software"

What do you like best?

The first thing I liked most about the app is that it is fairly easy to use. The installation is very easy, and I could immediately start working on it without any need to search for tutorials and user guides. I think that everyone who is an avid user of similar software will encounter no problems with it.

I also love the colors of the interface, and the fact that it is clean and clutter-free.

What do you dislike?

Now, I am giving this software 9 stars because I had a couple of problems with its speed when I was using my personal computer, which is not as good as my business laptop.

In any case, I got used to this software and find it very comfortable to work with, so I will surely continue using it in the future.

So I started using Blizz a couple of months ago and ever since then it has been my primary meeting place. I am a freelancer, so I cannot function without a software that would allow me to talk with my clients in person, understand their needs, and discuss over possible solutions.

Francis k.

"Amazing experience with this conference tool"

What do you like best?

You can video conference from anywhere across the globe in HD, having in mind that different people have different internet speeds without worry of breakage in the communication.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the fact that when I get a message on Blizz, I get it once more on TeamViewer.

I do a lot of communication with different partners across the globe. Since I started using Blizz Iam able to bring them in one room and we have a detailed discussion on any problem that needs solving. I am also able to record for future references making my work very easy.

Ramon C.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

Very efficient software, stable, confident, fast, clear video quality, good audio quality, great software helped us a lot in weekly meetings to be in contact with clients abroad, also helped us to implement new software in the company . I recommend it a lot.

What do you dislike?

i dont have any dislike of this software right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can use this software to have any type of video conference. Very stable and fast

Speed, Efficiency, stability, easy to use, good handling

"An intuitive and stable software"

What do you like best?

It's a VC software that is easy to use, very intuitive. We also like the optional two-factor authentication - security for our company is a number 1 priority.

What do you dislike?

I would like more social media action from Blizz.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a product that is secure and stable - Blizz is your solution.

Connecting with our clients has become easy. The meeting recording feature is my favorite, comes in handy often.

C

"Great conferencing application"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, easy for our clients to download and operate, the range of conferencing options.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately not supported on all mobile platforms.

We were able to use BLIZZ as a continuation from TeamViewer to provide more webex seminars and conferencing instead of virtual management.

"Wouldnt be my first choice"

What do you like best?

I like the fact of how simple it is to set up and for others to view.

What do you dislike?

I dont like how expensive it is, you cant have more than 10 particepents unless you pay $20 monthly or more

None

Learning about Blizz?

* We monitor all Blizz reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.