Truly Reviews & Product Details

Truly Overview

What is Truly?

Unleash the Power of Professional Conversations. Truly is the all-in-one enterprise voice platform bringing rep productivity, global telephony, and realtime conversation intelligence together with one tool. Organizations use Truly to clean up their voice stack. Get more conversations and cleaner data for your team while saving on cost. As the only inbound and outbound voice solution, Sales and IT leaders alike love using Truly. Truly works everywhere, captures all your call data, and maximizes conversation quality with minimal support required.

Truly Details
Discussions
Truly Community

Connect Conversations to Revenue

Truly excels at 3 things: Data Capture, Call Quality, and Scalability.

Data Capture - CRM sync built to be light on your instance with full data transfer transparency.

Call Quality - Unique amongst our peers, we built a global carrier network with only Tier 1 partnerships so your calls always connect and stay connected, no matter where you are or what device you are using.

Scalability - Simple apps built for users so IT doesn't deal with set up but still maintains full system visibility and control.

Truly
2013
San Francisco, CA
@truly_co
264 Twitter followers

Truly Videos

Truly Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Truly community
Have you used Truly before?

Truly Reviews

Showing 102 Truly reviews
Already have Truly?
What do you like best?

Love the Truly <> SFDC integration -- it is seriously one of the best integrations with SFDC that I've seen with any phone software, and it a tremendous help to my workflow. The integration allows for inbound calls to immediately reflect the name listed in SFDC, as well as providing a strong log of call recordings, overall completed calls, and performance tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Continued improvements in call quality and buffering would be tremendous! The support for Truly has been awesome in continuing to resolve these issues, but would love to see additional fixes on the front end to prevent these issues from occurring. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider the extreme value of CRM integration as well as a cost-benefit analysis of the easy to use interface. Definitely worth a trial and further exploration of the tool! It is, in my opinion, the best phone software available and has assisted our efforts in many ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy integrations with CRMs, quick call reference and simple note-taking for sales-related discovery and demo calls, as well as very simple and efficient call recording with adherence to applicable recording regulations. The call recording has been tremendously valuable in growth for our team. It's assisted in learning and development, de-escalation, account prospecting, and many other uses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
What do you like best?

I love how i can switch my number based on the purpose of my call and how easy Truly is to use. It's awesome i can listen to any of my colleagues phone calls at any time. It was a tremendous learning tool for me in my new job. The voicemail drop function is a game changer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i think could be better is it showing the contact names in the app on my phone. I have to infer who is texting me from our message history. I also may be misusing the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product will make your life easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love that o can have a manager jump on a call at any time and they couldve been listening the entire time. It's also useful to be able to listen back to phone calls and make sure i've adjusted the file for that customer accordingly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really love the ease of use. Truly makes it so easy to make a call from any site you are on if there is a phone number. The reporting functionality is really great as well. The functionality overall is fantastic - so simple to use but so high tech at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is I do get a lot of spam calls but the Truly team is always so quick to block the numbers when I report it. There really isn't anything else I don't like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking phone calls, not having to use my own personal phone number for work calls. Overall, it's the best phone solution I've ever used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their Customer support team is proactive and will reach out before we can report something may not be working up to their standards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The latency at times would lead you to believe that the call isn't working, however the connectivity is an issue that varies severity wise and it's a rare issue. I do wish the soft phone key pad was more receptive or there was a way to link our keyboard letters to associate to the number it's typically linked to on a phone pad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you leverage the support team and they will help you get the most out of Truly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows us to make calls on the fly wherever we are and multi task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partnerships Executive
What do you like best?

Truly is great because it easily integrates with Salesforce to track my activity - both calls and texts. I also love the voicemail drop feature, as well as the mobile app that syncs flawlessly with my iPhone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes, but would suggest there to be a messages page on the desktop app like there is on the mobile app. For example, I can swipe left and right on my mobile app to view calls or messages, but on the desktop it's all in a single list. It's easy to navigate throughout the list by typing in the phone number you're working with into the search function, but separated lists would just make it a quicker process! All in all, love the service and interface that Truly provides! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it! This is a super easy tool that will speed up your sales prospecting efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to easily work through my sales pipeline, calling or texting prospects directly from Salesforce, an open e-mail, or wherever else that phone number might pop up on my screen. The best benefit to me is that my activity is automatically recorded with Salesforce integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Easy to use, can sync call data to salesforce. Team is great at working with our company on custom features and resolving issues.

Easily find recorded calls and generate talk time and dial reports for our teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can crash during calls, or freeze altogether. You need to force quit and end the call, then restart and call back. Sometimes it freezes after a call has ended. This happens rarely, however, and the team at Truly is always quick to respond. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automated dialing that syncs with internal systems used across our company. Easily add notes after a call and add custom dispositions to sync calls back to Salesforce. Can sync to custom items. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Event Host/ Emcee
What do you like best?

I love how you are able to listen to other colleagues calls while training. That live feature helped me significantly when I was training. I also like that you can see who is actively on a call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are syncing concerns with the CRM but in general truly is helpful in getting those fixed asap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's best to have it integrated to your cellphone for convenience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ability to track conversation history with candidates and takes down notes right in the truly app makes your conversations easier to track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Sales Executive
What do you like best?

The call quality of truly helps you set the right impression with prospects. Call quality is one of the first things prospects pick up on. The moment a poor impression is set, you have too many things working against your team and company brand. As a sales professional and a trainer, I've realized both sides of a call need to be flawless. If your sales reps are battling call quality, their role immediately becomes increasingly difficult when credibility is at stake. Same for sales management and trainers - If call recordings aren't polished, it can harm your effectiveness to listen in on important cues like tonality which can later be used for coaching opportunities. The phone is a crucial asset to drive a company's brands and credibility. Quality is where they changed the game for us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limited CRM integrations which can limit smaller sales organizations if they aren't using salesforce. I imagine this will improve as the company broadens their abilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Coaching opportunities for sales reps have been dramatically improved through truly. The quality of call recordings allow you to pick up on the subtleties that are exchanged with all parties calls that can make or break business opportunities. The moment there's a hiccup in audio clarity, crucial information can be missed which would otherwise be used by the quality assurance and sales management teams to coach and manage opportunities ahead. This leaves no room for error and sets everyone for success when the phone is used as the most valuable asset to a sales organization! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

Efficiency of this tool/app and how it works for the purpose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

From the time I started using TRULY i haven't known anything that will ask me to dislike it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reaching out our clients and it is always resolved as I can get hold of them with the help of TRULY. It's really beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Representative
What do you like best?

Whenever I was having a connectivity issue with Truly the support team was there to help. It was easy to Chat them about the issues I was having and they would provide feedback on how to fix the problem. Very responsive team with great insight. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are integrating Salesforce and Truly the Data is great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Truly has made it easy to reach out to my prospects without having to use my own cellular data during this work from home situation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

The call quality is something I never have to worry about and the quality of recordings is great for review. This tool helps my team uplevel our skills as account managers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is lag when updating calls to salesforce but overall the product is great and this is just me nitpicking a bit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this product as it is miles ahead of competitors! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to trouble shoot how we engage with customers and the best methods to improving retention on accounts through peer review on calls. This is very important since we are building out the account management team over here and it will help everyone up level faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As an avid user of Salesforce, Truly's seamless integration makes it easy to log and review calls with little effort. This is a huge time saver for us! Additionally, the ability to funnel calls to my mobile device ensures I'll never miss a meeting! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Without the Salesforce integration, I had to manually toggle the record button for each call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Truly's seamless integration with Salesforce makes it easy to log and review calls with little effort. This is a huge time saver for us! Additionally, the ability to funnel calls to my mobile device ensures I'll never miss a meeting! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Account Executive
What do you like best?

That you can jump in on other people's calls to listen or participate. There apparently is a salesforce integration, if this was fully functional it'd be great. You also can listen to calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

LOTS OF THINGS. You can not screen calls, you cannot set a timeframe to be on do not disturb. You can't save a contact unless they are in salesforce. You can't see who is calling (number or name) on the Mobile app. Calls frequently drop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is great for coaching as it can record calls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recording calls for reference in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the speed of the UI, the recording calls feature and the option to call using my phone or MacBook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The phone app could look a little better but it still works well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Offer more themes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like that I can call using a number other than my personal line, the UI of the dialer is simple, and it is nice to be able to call from my Mac or Phone.

The call recording is also a great so I can listen to previous calls with clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The applications and the support. I love having a clean desktop and mobile application that keeps all of the conversations and call information in a format that is reminiscent of iOS, and familiar to most users out of the box. The desktop application integrates with our salesforce for data syncing, and works seamlessly for our purposes. The next huge pro for us is that Truly supports their own product. There is a chat built directly into the desktop application to make reaching a truly rep seamless and easy. The support reps that respond to the tickets are knowledgeable and friendly, like an extension of our own IT department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have had some complaints about the lack of some administrative features. Truly has open ears, and has integrated some of these things into updates to the portal. This is less of a complaint and more of an observation. Many companies choose simplicity and ease of use over robust complicated features. While I find the admin console less advanced than some other platforms we use, I have never been unable to get something done on my own, or by reaching out to a support rep. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! The billing is scaled to usage, so smaller companies will pay less. The support and product are outstanding, I find it hard to believe you will have any regrets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Truly has helped us realize a solid and reliable workplace where reps spend hours on hours using Truly to communicate with people all over the country with minimal quality concerns and almost non existent downtime. Our OPS team was able to remove several steps from their on boarding process due to the simple nature of user creation and management. We employ Gsuite, and Truly logins are able to be authenticated with google as an option which further simplifies our internal processes. As one fo the first responders to IT concerns in my company I can say that since employing Truly, our phone system complaints have dropped significantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account exec
Hospitality
What do you like best?

-ability to take notes

-ease of syncing with salesforce

-ability to record convos

-ability to listen in to teammates convos Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-sometimes syncs to the wrong salesforce info (contact versus account), wish it would sync to both the contact and the account or opportunity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

-easy to use!

-connect to salesforce

-use every day Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

-sometimes asks me to connect to icloud and have to close the app and restart it to get back to my calling home screen Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the voice message. if ever i missed a call, it sends an email to me directly with their message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

notification when ringing, not that much load. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

misunderstanding with the client. And giving them a call clears and help the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It’s convenient to have my Truly phone number ring on all my devices and allow me to text message from my cell phone or desktop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The texting is limited to text alone. It does not support pictures or links. The mobile app and desktop app do not communicate notifications. So if I have a conversation on my desktop my phone will show a ton of “unread” messages even though I’ve responded to them all via the desktop app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SNS communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to take client calls from my laptop or personal cell phone while distinguishing them from personal conversations with their own phone number. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes hard to pick up calls via laptop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely download the app on your phone and desktop for easy access from all devices and efficient call routing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having an active work phone number without the hassle or expense of a physical work phone. Great for on the go client communication. Easy to sync devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Truly's phone system is very convenient to use whether it's the laptop application or the mobile version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike of Truly. It's honestly a very easy platform to set up and use in a business environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We got rid of all of our desk phones and now only use the laptop and mobile versions. We do have a few conference phones as well hooked up to Truly which was very easy to set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Strategic Accounts
What do you like best?

I like the easy integration with salesforce, saved me a lot of time. The UI is also quick and easy to use, which is important when you're attempting to get out a large of number of calls in a short period of time. Never had connectivity issues, which again was a big plus. The best thing for me was how receptive the Truly team was to any feedback and how quickly they accommodated special requests or troubleshooting, made you feel like they actually cared about your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was sometimes a slight lag when updating records into salesforce, while a minor issue it did does come up when you work a job that looks at daily KPIs such as how many calls were made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have any team that deals with inbound or outbound calls on a large scale, Truly will make their workflow much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Truly helped simplify my workflow when trying to make large calls, the easy integrations and general eas of use for inputting notes and making consecutive outbound calls, made it really easy to hit my daily call KPIs in a timely fashion. The use of automated voicemails was also incredibly helpful when doing mass call campaigns for events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

Truly is so easy to use! You can record calls, transfer, add notes, and get email scripts of any voicemails. I love how I don't have to give out my personal cell phone number - but the Truly app lets me take my business phone with me on the go too. My favorite aspect is that I can take notes during my call in Truly and they will log automatically in Salesforce under that call - HUGE time saver! Great because it goes through wifi so even if you don't have cell service you can make calls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike! One time a team member of mine had trouble transferring a call over to my Truly but that may have just been the internet connection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool! Steamlines all the little admin tasks that can gob you down during your Sales day! Easy to stay organized with Truly. I can't think of any functionality that it is lacking or that I would add!. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At Workable we use it mainly to transfer and record calls for sales purposes. Recordings help us practice and revisit previous conversations for any notes we may have missed. We save a lot of time by integrating Truly directly with Salesforce - I can click a button in Salesforce and it calls my contact right away. I don't waste any time looking for the number they called in from or even typing it into my phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How you can just click the number you want to call and it calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm yet to find something I dislike about Truly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outbound calling. This makes it so much easier and faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I have a specific company phone number with Truly and that the system syncs with Salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Truly often cuts out while I am in the middle of a conversation with someone. It makes me look unprofessional. Sometimes it will take Truly up to 1 minute to connect a call and that person will be on the other line asking if someone is there or it will connect halfway through someone's voicemail. It can be very inconsistent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Good phone software that integrates with Salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.