Feathr Reviews & Product Details

Feathr Overview

What is Feathr?

Feathr is the marketing toolkit built specifically for the needs of events and associations. Our lineup of marketing technologies like Ads, Invites, and Conversations work together to help you easily do your best marketing and grow your event attendance and membership.

Feathr Details
Discussions
Feathr Community
English, Spanish

Software driven by audience intelligence. We make mobile apps + marketing tools for live events.

Feathr
2012
Gainesville, FL
@feathr

Feathr Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Feathr community
Have you used Feathr before?

Feathr Reviews

Showing 14 Feathr reviews
Already have Feathr?
Digital Technology and Product Development Manager
What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. There is a short learning curve to get started with Feathr as opposed to other digital advertising services I have tried. Feathr also provides top notch customer service. Questions are answered quickly and their online help and tutorials are very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the platform and there have only been small issues or questions that I have encountered that have been resolved almost immediately with Feathr's customer service reps on chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To get practice and see results, I recommend implementing Feathr with a good 6-8 month lead time before an event or product launch, to have a chance to build up the advertising and see an ROI. Other recommendations - think outside the box. Feathr is not just for meeting registration, there are a lot of tools within the platform that are highly useful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're reaching our audience in other areas of the web and bringing them back to our websites. This is a huge benefit for meeting registration and other calls to action where our audience needs gentle reminders in unexpected locations rather than a barrage of email marketing. We also use Feathr's geofencing technology to reach prospective audiences who may not already know about us. This has been helpful for broadening our reach. The easy-to-use platform with many different features in one place works well for our small staff organization. And the data provided within the Feathr platform allows us to easily see our ROI from their services, which has definitely been positive after a year of working with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

What I like best about Feathr are the people. I appreciate their level of knowledge, attention to detail, quick response times & valuable input to optimize each campaign. They help me create an effective collection of campaigns for each event. They take the time to learn more about who our audience is and how we might best target them. They consistently follow-up with new ideas, recommendations & examples of other campaigns that have had good returns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because it's so comprehensive, the platform can be challenging to learn. There are many questions & settings to dial in for each campaign that it can sometimes be overwhelming if you don't understand the intent of each one. However, with the assistance of the people at Feathr, campaigns can be easily optimized, even after being launched. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My events have really benefited from using Feathr's concierge services. Before, I was using a resource from within my company to manage my campaigns and make recommendations. We're still only mid-stream, switching to the Concierge program & I can already see a huge difference in the effectiveness of our campaigns. We were able to launch registration for our event and have had three very strong weeks of registrations from the very start, due in part to the campaigns we have in place through Feathr. I feel very strongly that anyone using Feathr, and this service they provide will find a trusted & effective partner to execute digital retargeting campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're reaching new people everyday with our campaigns through Feathr. Last year, we had more new people attend Coffee Fest events than ever before and have helped us grow our marketing base. Before Feathr, we weren't doing any retargeting ads at all and I believe the new attendees we've attracted in the last year has been due to adding retargeting campaigns to our marketing strategy. Ads have also helped to reinforce a high number of attendees actually come to the show - keeping the event top-of-mind for registered attendees and motivating them to actually attend the show. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Operations Specialist
What do you like best?

The Feathr system is so easy to use! We are able to quickly and easily set up multiple ad campaigns and view impressions and clicks in real-time. This is so much more effective than having to set up ad campaigns on multiple sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The stats can be a little difficult to understand. I hope Feathr continues to improve its reporting dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Feathr has freed up a lot of my time as I am able to set up an ad campaign in one place and have it run on many websites. I no longer have to set up separate ad campaigns through Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing & Conference Manager
What do you like best?

Geofencing ads are a great way to target audiences of competing or similar events. Also love the option for managed services like partner dashboards. It enables us to utilize the full range of feathr services with a small team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

New platform is a little less intuitive than the original setup, but we are figuring it out! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Activating our exhibitors as our #1 word-of-mouth marketing tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Feathr is great for many reasons but their customer service is unmatched! The dashboard chat function connects you with a Feathr representative immediately to answer all of your burning questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like the old dashboard view, was easier to follow. :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the great tools Feathr provides are the invite campaigns allowing you to build customized emails and landing pages to share with your event exhibitors or even speakers. Personally, we have found this to be an effective tool for our speakers and they love to use this free tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

Multiple options for launching campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As I progress and get more involved in various campaigns, it does become tougher to keep track of everything. I have also had trouble understanding some of the tracking elements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to see additional re-targeting options such as targeting those who visited a particular website, if that' s possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are mainly working on getting attendees to our Convention. So, far it seems that we can track dozens of registrations to our ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director - Marketing and Creative Services
What do you like best?

Feathr is highly responsive and offers excellent reporting and quality customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything right now. The service has been great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Feathr to drive more registrations and acquire a larger audience for our international space conference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Services Coordinator
What do you like best?

It's user-interface and the easy-to-learn ad functions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the turnaround time for geo-fence ads was shorter Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm realizing how easy it is to connect with the right audiences for our shows Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I love can create custom landing pages for different groups so I can customize the messaging. I love the new dashboard feature that allows me to add custom graphics and other information to make it easier for the end user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it was easier to make the custom banner graphics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Feathr is my largest lead generator for my show. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We are new to Feathr but have already seen a boost in our website traffic since we ran our first campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not sure. Everything seems pretty awesome so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great way to boost your digital marketing and reach a bigger audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to cast a wider net to get people interested in our association membership and events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I like how fast we can launch campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The new reporting is not as user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to get in front of our customers more often and get new leads. It is a set-it-and-forget-it way to get new attendees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AO
What do you like best?

Partnership Promotion ("Invites"); ability to keep track of web traffic after they've filled out a form; determing geo-locations of each web visitor; partnership invites; etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Missing many intuitive elements like having a field text in their conversations, easy duplication of emails/webpages/etc., easy way to share files across users, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They're still developing many elements, such as being able to include field texts in their pop-up chats, making it easier to clone webpages to emails, etc. Developing what you can do int their conversations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Monitoring web traffic and leads and engaging sponsors/exhibitors to help promote our events Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

it is a way to track user activity and to continue to monitor what a customer does after leaving your site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

getting feathr set up took months and even once it was live it was still clunky. this was not a user-friendly experience. the people on my team did not have experience working with a software like feathr but there was little to no customer support or tutorials to assist in the process so it was basically a guessing game Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

trying to collect attendee activity information and behavior data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

the platform is easy to use and the UI is nice if not always intuitive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

implimentations for conversion that are not based on a static URL have proven tricky to track correctly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

running digital marketing ads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.