Project.net

Project Portfolio Management is challenging at many different levels; that's why we offer a wide range of fee-based services to ensure your success.

Work for Project.net?

Learning about Project.net?

Project.net Reviews

Ask Project.net a Question
Showing 8 Project.net reviews
Project.net review by Nylyoriam P.
Nylyoriam P.

"Safe and efficient alternative for project management"

What do you like best?

It is an open source tool with the functions and features needed to manage projects. You'll be able to collaborate with your co-workers, track tasks and keep track of everything from a single platform. You can manage documents and manage several projects. Another great advantage is completely free.

What do you dislike?

It lacks management functions that you can find in other managers of payment by subscription. However, to be a free platform is very well, I had no problems while using it

I decided to look for an additional free alternative that would allow me to manage two film distribution projects. I conceived what I was looking for in this incredible platform, I found it very easy to use what I avoid wasting time training myself to use an application or software of this type, I was able to integrate my team to use it and it worked like a charm, we managed to reduce costs, even unnecessary personnel, that brought as a consequence that we work in an efficient and synchronized way and with the best resources.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Project.net
Project.net review by Jemimah K.
Jemimah K.

"A review of Project.net"

What do you like best?

I like the functionality of this tool and it has so many features which are very useful when working on your projects. Project.net helps me to cone up with good reports which I rely so much when making decisions. Project.net is easy to use and it is a tool that is applicable in all stages of a project.

What do you dislike?

The customer service is not good and sometimes you can loose all your work when using this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Project.net is a good tool for working on projects, I urge you to try it out yourself.

Project management, project budgeting, project monitoring and evaluation and project planning.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Project.net review by Samuel  M.
Samuel M.

"An excellent software "

What do you like best?

This software is very good for documentation especially for project content. This software is easy to use and its functionality is awesome. The user interface is intuitive and this software is pocket friendly since its free. This is one of the software that generates very good project reports.

What do you dislike?

I find it difficult to customize this software to meet some of my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Project.net is a good software it serves its purpose well.

Project management and related problems.

Project.net review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Project.Net is the software that all project managers should be using"

What do you like best?

This software is user friendly and very easy to use. Project.Net is one of the software that has very good visuals it is very appealing to the eyes. Scheduling and allocation of tasks and resources has been made so easy by this software.

What do you dislike?

This software is very complicated especially when you are using it for the first time so one has to be super carefull when using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Project.Net is very good and it is suitable for all projects. It can be used by all companies the small ones, the medium ones and the large ones.

Scheduling and allocation of tasks and resources in our company has been made so easy by this software.

Project.net review by Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

"You can bet on Project dot Net"

What do you like best?

I like the Resources section because it is classified as "high level view" - I can keep tract of the members working on a project and keep tract of the projects through the project collaboration features. It boasts about having all the project information in one place and offers blogs as well as online collaboration between two people or a whole group of people. I like the fact that this program allows the user with a What Shall I Do Today? section and works through the projects piece by piece. Here is what I like in terms of user-friendly: there are specialty tabs that allow for Personal, Business, Resources, Project Collaboration. In the Business tab, for instance, we can organize the people and the project(s) we are working on and can organized the data to suit our project. On the resources, we can list all the active members and what they are doing.

What do you dislike?

This program is a little too business orientated for me to use regularly in Education. I tried using some of the features, but found too much data and not enough visuals. Plus, I work with teenagers ranging from 13-19 years old. I work mostly with younger ones, whereas this program is geared toward older, more mature teenagers as well as adults. I do not have the business background (especially with online applications), so I tend toward more "Teacher friendly" programs and applications - I am totally not sure that Project dot Net would qualify.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just as I was saying about the various tabs in working with this program, there are personal, business, resources, and project collaboration which aids tremendously when working on a project, particularly for a large group of people.

We in the classroom are using simulated applications and are doing some If/Then experiments where the problems can be linked to real-life application, but are not necessarily existent currently.

Project.net review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Project.net the software that has made project management to be easier"

What do you like best?

It is user-friendly and easy to use.

Project.net enables you to allocate tasks and resources easily.

Project.net has all feature that project managers need so as to manage projects efficiently and effectively.

What do you dislike?

Project.net is very complicated thus one has to be very careful when using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Project managers need to use this software since it will make their work easier in many ways.

Budgeting, resource allocation and project management has been made easier in our organization.

Project.net review by Ashish K.
Ashish K.

"As an open source its a value add on "

What do you like best?

provides a range of features and functionality that can help anyone who works on projects.

What do you dislike?

Often have a learning curve that varies based on the program's complexity

Funds reallocation: The software can also give managers the ability to reallocate and shift tasks easily. For instance, if two team members finish a task early, the manager can use the software to get them started on another task quickly.

Project.net review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great VIsual tool for Project Management"

What do you like best?

-Better visual feel

-Constraints can be defined clearly

-Scheduling is easy (takes lesser clicks)

What do you dislike?

Resource Management was a little complicated as compared to other tools

Recommendations to others considering the product:

-Better to use for smaller but complex projects

-Project Management

-Scheduling

-Resource management

-Budgeting

Learning about Project.net?

* We monitor all Project.net reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.