Celoxis Reviews & Product Details

What is Celoxis?

Celoxis' comprehensive features address the real-world complexities of managing projects across organizations and functions; it excels at planning, delegation, collaboration, tracking and reporting with great agility and user-friendliness. Celoxis help users plan and manage real-world, diverse project portfolios. It is highly customizable to suit a variety of business needs. Celoxis has a vast feature set that includes: - Auto and manual scheduling modes that accommodate geographically distributed project teams working in different time zones, time-constrained tasks, part-time resources, unavoidable absences, interim resource swaps, and even one-off exceptions such as teams working weekends to meet deadlines, all in one project schedule - Interactive Gantt that can effortlessly handle more than 10,000 tasks - Cross Project Gantt - Project Portfolio Management - Job-role based costing and billing - Support for multiple billing models - Multiple Dashboards - Powerful Reporting capabilities with a whole range of graphical drill-down charts to visualize project data. - Card View - Resource workload charts, Capacity planning, Resource utilization and real-time workload realization - Multiple custom field types such as currency, dates, pick lists and even formula fields. - Advanced reporting engine that gives you a powerful platform to turn all your project data into actionable insights - Custom Apps that allow you to create and configure the intuitive project and business processes within the project management system making it a single platform for all your tasks and other work items such as bugs, issues, approvals, change requests, etc... - Collaboration on projects, tasks and other work items including documents. - Enhanced data visualization with comparison bars, 100% stacked bars, trend lines, pie charts - Multilingual application - Mobile interface - Out of the box Integrations with MS Project, Salesforce, G-Drive and QBO, and web-based API Latest Release (Version 11.5): With this release, the reporting and dashboards module gets a major overhaul to improve usability and insight-driven analytics. This release includes features and improvements like metric reports, flexible dashboard layouts, ability to resize columns and sticky column headers for long scrolling reports.

Celoxis Screenshots

Celoxis Profile Details

Celoxis Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Celoxis
Description
Enterprise PPM and project management software for managing complex project portfolios & processes.
2001

1-50 of 57 total Celoxis reviews

Celoxis Reviews

1-50 of 57 total Celoxis reviews
Président de la société

"A very nice online app to manage all your projects, best GANTT editor online I've seen"

What do you like best?

Gantt edition is at its top, calendar publication is reliable, ergonomy is quite enjoyable, and at the top, you have a present customer service, which reactive for a feature we were missing (separate publications on vcal, distinguishing projects from tasks and events). That feature is to be coming, but such reactions are really enjoyable.

What do you dislike?

Name is not easy to remind, as it as no link either to Gantt, tasks, projects or something like that. That may have unserved its developer a bit. Really, not much to add here : think of it like a nice to use (dapulse, basecamp...) with omniplan or MS Project features. Yep.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Review first all your needs to be sure what you are searching for. For us, the deal-breaker is a good visual Gantt editor and an efficient google calendar publication. We had a tryout for Gant Planner for example, but it wasn't meeting our expectations, we were really happy to find Celoxis on the way.

We were searching a solution to mix Project GANTT task management, as a small team online tool, allowing us to publish these tasks and phases on Google Calendar.

Celoxis does that, and much more

Professional Services Manager

"Great all round PM tool especially for digital projects"

What do you like best?

As well as the standard ability to plan project, Celoxis allows you to bug track, resource plan, and create a wealth of reports. Not only that but you have unlimited client access for clientst to be able to log and view their own bugs as well as track the progress of their project, granting specific permissions and allowing full transparency.

I also like the ability to customise reports and fields, import project and export reports in csv, pdf and msproject formats.

The support team are incredibly responsive in addition to the articles and forums within the help centre.

On a daily basis I use it to plan projects, allocating estimated hours per task, check progress of a project, check the resource availability, and calculate risks.

What do you dislike?

With each release improvements are made, but whenever there is a release the system can be a little buggy, but is usually resolved very quickly and tickets are dealt with promptly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a go! Take a look through the Getting Started video abd Help documents

Budget analysis, resource planning, project tracking, document versioning.

Professional Services Consultant

"Good Project Management Solution"

What do you like best?

I like the realm of features available in Celoxis. We use this on a daily basis in my organization, although I do wish we leveraged more of the available features. The interface takes a bit of getting used to, but that is only because there are so many options. Some of the controls are kept within the admin team which takes away from some of the functionality that would benefit me, but that is not Celoxis's fault.

The time tracking is really nice and provides solid reporting. The project plans I create in the application are flexible and easy to manage. The updates are regular without becoming disruptive, and the company asks for feedback regularly and actually notifies well in advance of upgrades, which does not happen with every solution...

Overall I really like Celoxis and am pleased with it so far.

What do you dislike?

It takes a while to really get a feel for the system as it is quite robust.

The timekeeping has a couple of quirks that you have to remember or you lose your entries.

The menus could be a bit more intuitive.

I manage 20-25 projects at any given time, so tracking time and project status is a bit difficult. Celoxis makes it easier for me to do this efficiently, without taking too much time away from "real work."

CC

"Excellent Tool for a Virtual Team of Consultants"

What do you like best?

The agility and responsiveness of the tool. The UI is very intuitive and the software is very adaptable to our needs

What do you dislike?

Nothing really that I dislike about this tool. It's been over a year that we have been using Celoxis, and it is a great software. Features that we don't use tend to get in the way at times. Error messages are somewhat cryptic, but the support team has always been around to bail us out :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Celoxis is a fair product. Give it a good test before you disregard it for another tool.

Project planning and scheduling, time sheets, reminders, collaboration

Director of Engineering and Development
E-Learning

"One year after Celoxis deployment"

What do you like best?

There are many great things about Celoxis, but to me the following stand out above all

1) Thorough replication of MS Project functionality.

Most competitors take simplistic approach to project plans, but for us this was not an option as out project plans initiated in MS Project are extremely detailed. The fact that Celoxis handles all the data and does it with ease was the number one reason we chose this tool.

2) Performance

Our largest project Plan to date has 5000 lines - more than enough to make other tools choke. Not so with Celoxis. Performance is fantastic, and they improve it from version to version. In the beginning I was concerned that the project managers will be slowed down when working with Celoxis project plans, comparing to their workflow in MS Project, but all these concerns disappeared very quickly. This is a very fast tool indeed; especially considering all the data it crunches.

3) Reporting

No surprise there as anyone who tries Celoxis comments on its Reporting capabilities. These are second to none. Essentially - almost everything in Celoxis is a report, and you can include in these reports any objects that exist in the system - users, clients, projects, tasks, documents, discussions, assignments, and the multiple attributes of those objects. All reports are sortable, filterable, and configurable for the personalized view. Charts are interactive. Object names are clickable, allowing for the quick access of any object listed in the report.

What do you dislike?

Celoxis is a complex system, and it has a huge room for improvement. It would not be fair to call the list below the Dislikes - rather this is a wish list of things I miss

- Ability to color code (rich formatting) the project plan tasks

- Ability to export project plan as pdf

- You can print to pdf, but it does not work all that great, especially with the large projects

- Weak solution for bug and issue tracking

- Do not get me wrong - it is great that Celoxis attempts to present a handy solution for the bug tracking, but it is very weak, comparing to conventional bug trackers. Weak to the point that we are not considering using it

- No drag-n-drop support for the file sharing

- Single layer licensing schema - I wish I could purchase cheaper licenses for the resources that only need the access for time reporting purposes, and nothing else.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test and evaluate thoroughly.

Plan accordingly.

Celoxis allowed me to take 3(!) evaluation periods before I decided to commit to the software, and I did a lot of planning and configuring before taking it to my team. This effort certainly paid off.

And to Celoxis - thank you for being patient with us!!!

We are all about project management. Everything that the company does is a project - whether the Client or Internal. Every project needs a team, a project plan and a budget. Every project generates deliverables and invoices, and so on…. It takes a flexible and robust system to track all this information, and Celoxis gave us exactly that.

In addition, switch to Celoxis from allowed us to centralize all the information and make it searchable and accessible. Finding a project plan, or reporting on a specific data foe a specific project or a client became a breeze.

Lastly, Celoxis is handling time tracking and resource allocations, allowing us for the first time to create an accurate picture of the true capacity of the shop, as well as making plans, forecasts and projections for the future.

UG

"It's nice if you never want any of your data back"

What do you like best?

I like the cloud based architecture and the anywhere any time capabilities.

What do you dislike?

We are currently moving away from the platform due to a purchase on another product that better suits our needs. Upon doing this Celoxis began to hold our data hostage. There was no bulk download to get anything out of the system. Sure you can download into XML or MS Project the individual projects one by one but no files came along with it. AND SUPPORT WAS TERRIBLE!!! They refuse to get on the phone. Absolutely refused. They answered with one word answers and wouldn't do anything to assist us in getting our data from their system. I had to call their sales and pretend I was from another company to get a live person who would only help because he thought I was going to buy something. That's how I found out you could get data out in MS project form. All in all you should run from this product if you want to A. own your data and B have and any level of customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Run as far and as fast as you can from this product. The support is atrocious and once your data is up there don't even think about getting it out.

We were able to move away from SharePoint for managing projects which was great but that's where the benefits ended.

" It is an excellent option to execute and manage various projects in a very accessible way."

What do you like best?

is a very dynamic tool to execute and give a new scope to projects and business tasks, thus improving the performance of the work team

What do you dislike?

This is an excellent tool, but it has certain limitations that limit you a bit the way you want to visualize or manage the projects

It is a great choice to manage and develop different projects in a very dynamic and practical way that allows you to give a new scope to your projects.

Project Program Manager

"Celoxis as a PM tool"

What do you like best?

The best about the Celoxis tool are the capabilities and flexibility.

It is not only providing a PM tool with all the usual features which you would expect from such a tool but also full blown capabilities for collaboration with client users. Furthermore it offers a app concept which makes it possible to integrate other workflows into the tool.

What do you dislike?

it is great as a online tool but the printout capabilities are not yet on a hig level quality which can be used in presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time to first discover capabilities and use the introduction/training by celoxis.

We are providing transparency for planning, budgeting and collaboration for internal and external projects.

The tool supports us to work together on projects in decentralized teams and gives us the option to have a way to fully cover all aspects of implementation projects.

Content Marketing Associate
Internet

"Celoxis for Project Management, Time Tracking, and Beyond."

What do you like best?

Our agency LOVES Celoxis. We even call it Celo for short (more like Celo budgets--LOL. Agency life, right?). Celoxis is great for tracking time and keeping tabs on all the projects going on within the company. It is so easy to customize fields and pull reports for exactly what you need. We have even set up a graph that shows our billable hours for the week! It is a great custom tool that gives us our utilization rate at a glance. You may need a doctorate to figure out how to set-up all the custom fields, but once you do it's smooth sailing.

What do you dislike?

Boy can Celoxis get complicated! I am so lucky that we have project managers responsible for inputting all the mission-critical data--otherwise I would be lost. With so many fields it is easy to fill out something wrong. We have also experienced some user-errors when setting up our dashboards. Turns out when you change the dashboard for one user it changes them all--who knew? That was a fun 2 hours configuring my own dashboard again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you trust the person setting it up. Onboarding can be hell if you have a monkey with botox setting everything up for you.

We realized how horrible our time tracking software was, and how screwed we'd be at other agencies since Celoxis is so easy a monkey could it. We are solving all of our business problems with Celoxis.

Vice President of Strategic Development
E-Learning

"Celoxis Support is Amazingly Responsive"

What do you like best?

I have yet to come across a product whose support team is as responsive as Celoxis. They are quick to provide help and answer questions. I'm incredibly thankful for the support team and their ability to help out as needed.

What do you dislike?

Celoxis isn't the most intuitive software. The recent UI upgrade hid many features and it has made things harder to find, instead of easier. I'd love to see the Celoxis team really spend some time on improving the user interface.

We use Celoxis to manage our e-learning development projects. It has allowed us to really dig into the numbers. We've learned a lot about the time and effort required to complete our projects as a result of Celoxis, and with that, we've been able to improve our budgeting processes. Celoxis overall has helped us be more informed as an organization and keep track of the many e-learning projects we are developing.

Disney Travel Specialist
E-Learning

"Celoxis is a great way to keep track of my hours!"

What do you like best?

It is so nice to be able to put my hours in, and I can get paid straight from that, rather than having to send a separate invoice to our accountant. I can see how long I spent each day in each project.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is a little too specific, and can be diffiicult to navigate. I have trouble finding the intricate, deep in projects. I did finally learn to use the Calendar feature to put hours on the correct dates. That took me months to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will definitely need someone in the company who can learn Celoxis inside and out.

Our company has been able to track hours and profitablility so much better than before. I am not actually in the role that tracks that, but our company has been very happy with the information they have been able to glean from everyone, including contractors keeping really good track of hours in projects.

EDI Specialist

"Celoxis keeps your projects straight"

What do you like best?

Celoxis is great for lining up project timetables and reviewing across clients to gain a full picture of the resource load each team member is experiencing now and is likely to see in the future.

What do you dislike?

Celoxis lacks an auto save function, meaning if you Hit Ok after entering time, but don't also Select the Save for Later button, and you leave the page, you lose not only the time entered but any supporting descriptions as well. Celoxis should take a page from google docs, and save as new data is entered for the time sheet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you save before leaving each page, and only enter customers through one user...customers cannot be removed.

The business problem we are solving is managing the overall availability of a team of remote professionals to contribute to a large number of concurrent projects. By using Celoxis, I can see peers who may be seeking additional work, and offer help to peers who are experiencing higher than normal demands. Celoxis keeps your team sane.

Marketing Associate

"Love Celo!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to manage projects because you can change the filters to view things exactly as you please. This program also makes it easy to track project performance, hours, and tasks to be completed. Celo has been a tremendous organizational tool that makes tasks much easier to follow and complete.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the Timesheet freezes and does not allow you to submit time however, I believe that this is just a bug as a result of the new upgrade and should be fixed soon. The new look and feel of Celo is a huge improvement from before, so I really do not have any dislikes as the upgrade solved any issues I had.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure that you have a full understanding of how you would like to track things in Celo as the set up of projects, clients, etc. is VERY important and can be a hassle when not set up correctly.

Celo helps manage client projects in a way that allows easy communication within the company. Celo also allows for an easy platform to track budgets, etc. Benefits of the program include organization within the company, easy communication between coworkers on task progress, accessible information to understand project details, etc.

Account Manager
Internet

"Celoxis - A customized and organized view of projects and details that matter to you!"

What do you like best?

The highly customized dashboard with different views are great. There is various data you can add to to your dashboard, projects, reports etc. to tailor your view to what matters most to you. Time tracking is very simple as well. It would be great if the time sheet automatically saved like everything else on the platform. It is a bit annoying when you track your time for the day, edit one field and then it deletes all of your content because you didn't save it before editing.

What do you dislike?

The interface. The design could be nicer, it's a bit overwhelming at times. Also, bug/ issue tracking is not the greatest. It would be nice if it worked more like Jira or if the platform could connect with Jira.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Improvements have been made since we started using the platform back in April.

It's great having a view of all our projects and being able to prioritize them. It's also nice that we are able to see what everyone's projected hours are.

Digital Marketing Strategist
Internet

"Managing Our Agency with Celoxis"

What do you like best?

Celoxis has been great for our agency. It has allowed us to better manage our clients, projects, internal time tracking as well as managing new leads. I personally enjoy how easy it is to manage tasks and projects. I also like how you can create a report for almost anything. Celo, our agency's' nickname for Celoxis, has overall improved the efficacy of our agency.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I don't not like is the lack of colors in Celoxis. Since there are only two colors, it sometimes makes it difficult to read and review reports. It would be nice if the reports we stylized. I love simplicity, but when building or viewing reports, there should be a differentiation between fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that you have a lot of time allocated to setting up your company. We have been with Celoxis for a few months are are still making updates.

Time tracking and project management. Celo has helped up better understand where we stand with each individual project. Through the development of custom reports, we can easily view any project we are working on. We can see how much time we have spent, what task have been completed, who has completed those tasks, and if we are within the budget.

Director of Data Administration
Religious Institutions

"Celoxis is the real deal"

What do you like best?

I like how intuitive the product is to use the most. Since I have worked with new and cutting edge task/project management systems all the way to comprehensive enterprise portfolio management systems Celoxis seems to find a nice mix between the two without losing important functionality.

What do you dislike?

At this point the only thing that I have seriously disliked is the individual management of task detail. For example, if I want to include a description on a very specific task it is not overly intuitive or easy to do so. It can be done however.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out at least first before passing on it. The trial is definitely worth your time and energy.

With Celoxis, I have been able to engage all the members of my project teams to deliver quality results that are accountable at every level. I have been able to have flexibility in the manner in how I build out my projects and manage their resources very well.

Principal

"Celoxis Makes My Workflow Manageable"

What do you like best?

I like best Celoxis's clean interface. This is an application I use very often and managing my workflow has to look good. At the same level as its aesthetics, Celoxis does a good job at keeping information and its related multimedia materials organized for quick reference.

What do you dislike?

The notification rules can use a bit of enhancement. It works fine as it is designed, but I have ideas on intelligent alerts that cater to the way I do my work. With more control and sophisticated rules, I can make this application do the work for me - almost :)

It is very important that we keep our departments well informed. In a rushed environment, we are constantly solving problems of staying on top of the latest changes. I've realized that utilizing Celoxis's existing features helps us do just that.

Social Media Coordinator and Customer Relations Specialist
Automotive

"Celo is awesome! "

What do you like best?

I didn't get the chance to use Celoxis aka Celo that much because I'm rather new to the agency and I guess project management software in general. The best part is that even though it's complex it's really easy to learn and I was able to adapt in no time. Great for time tracking and the reports were fantastic! Looking forward to working with Celo in the future.

What do you dislike?

Celoxis is great, but it can be pretty complicated. I'm happy that I'm not really responsible for inputting all of the projects and tasks because I'm positive that there would be something I'd miss. Also, I thought the dashboard was going to be super useful, but there were way too many things that you can add and all of the data is clustered together so it's a bit overwhelming when you first log in. Overall, I wish it was more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its truly awesome. Just make sure it's easy for your team to use and that it has everything you're looking for report wise.

IT Strategic Project Monitoring & Controlling
Banking
(10,001+ employees)

"Celoxis Support Team"

What do you like best?

My good experience is for the Celoxis Support Team because of their Fast Response and on the spot issue analysis

What do you dislike?

Need new update to minimize technical issue in V9 Celoxis on premise, also it will be another thumbs up if the report integrated with Email for sending Project Status to all Stakeholders

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Basically if you understand project management, learning to use Celoxis will not takes much time. Also do a exercise first of what kind of information will your Celoxis display

Minimize Communication GAP for Project Status and Information between user and technical team, because every update information is available on Celoxis

MIS Manager
Human Resources

"Celoxise your Projects for maximum benefits "

What do you like best?

Celoxis is built through collaboration with the users, incorporating the features that are needed most. As a result it provides unchallenged hosts of features and user friendliness is beyond measure. The most sustainable and relevant web based PM Tool company. Proactive release cycles that ensures that the user feedback is always incorporated in the next major release otherwise patches are readily available should there be a problem prior to the release date.

Unparalleled user friendliness / outstanding readily available support / Custom Apps / easy Integration with other systems / fully customisable. Celoxis is built with the user in mind. It is relevant for our project office setup.

What do you dislike?

Due to the fact they have embraced continuous improvement in their customer experience. Glitches and bugs are resolved speedily. The one thing I feel can be improved is the video snippets on training on new releases, archive older videos. The training in videos will reduce the number of tickets or support queries.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a user friendly system that is customisable to your environment. Give it go and enjoy the benefits.

We have optimised our project office. Planning,reviews and reporting are integrated in both resource capacity and financial measures. In this third year of using Celoxis we have successfully managed to see our project performance improvement year on year. Our various business unit with their varying models have finally adopted Celoxis.

Product Manager

"One of the best Project Management tools"

What do you like best?

I have used many online project management tools, however I found Celoxis to be the most comprehensive, easy to use, visually outstanding and packed with features with affordable price.

Other tools were either too limited with features to make it simple (which may work for some) or very complicated (which was specific to some usages). Celoxis provides almost all features like Microsoft Project, however with the online collaboration capabilities.

I have recommended this to many people, in my network or at the University that I studied and it was praised by some.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. There have been many improvements recently which have fixed the bugs or added features. The support is also pretty good.

I would like to see more integration with other applications such as JIRA etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have already recommended this to a lot of users. I would recommend using he trial version to the fullest extent and add all projects to test it out.

Collaboration!

Reporting on collective recorded times has been great.

Technical Consultant
(10,001+ employees)

"More than controlling, Celoxis brings in collaboration"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of building any workflow including the most complex processes and as many actors as you want.

What do you dislike?

The lack of reporting to measure some KPIs for the workflows/bug tracking

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In Gemalto Latam, We have been using Celoxis for four years now and have found it to be an excellent tool for progress tracking on our several processes where different actors are involved. We have yet to take advantage of the ever increasing feature set, however we make full use of the project management features as well as the admin platform to design our own workflows. Celoxis is now a integral part of our business and the Celoxis team have provided excellent support when we have needed it.

Technical Documentation sharing

Project Management

Process Tracking

Associate Project Manager
Internet

"Excellent tracking tool for all things PM!"

What do you like best?

I love that everything in Celo can be customized. Being able to build custom reports and apps is extremely useful - this helps put all our project progress and variables in one tool. Project views can be structured to however you would like as well. If you are looking for a specific field, you can simply create it. Super helpful!

What do you dislike?

Oftentimes when I am building reports or project views, I find myself wishing there was an "Undo" or "Last Saved" tool where I could revert back to. Also it would be helpful if Celo incorporated more colors so it is easier to identify specific information (such as dates or hours or etc...).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It takes some time to get everything set up in Celoxis.

Our digital agency is using Celoxis not only to manage all our current projects, but to learn from archived projects and forecast for future projects as well. It has been a very useful tool to keep track of project variables such as resources, timelines, dates and overall progress.

Director of Project Management
Architecture & Planning

"It keeps getting better and better!"

What do you like best?

MS Project Import

Excel Export

Custom Fields

Client Login

Salesforce APP

Online "on the fly" support

What do you dislike?

Formulas for Custom Fields was a little difficult in the beginning. It would be nice to have a "Formula Checker" in the Custom Fields Creation Dialog box to prove formulas before saving. Or even a Formula Generator similar to excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate. The deeper we get into the implementation the better it is.

This program is helping our Project Management Group stay on task and on Schedule. Track cost and hours, schedule resources effectively. The custom fields allow us to input data that was entered in excel prior to Celoxis to track other pertinent project information

Public Relations Specialist

"Celoxis makes it easy"

What do you like best?

Celoxis does away with the stigma of the complicated electronic timesheets. It's the most effective means of tracking your weekly time and projects I've yet to come across.

What do you dislike?

Some components of Celoxis can be a bit tricky, especially when you're just starting to get the hang of things. It's almost like navigating a maze in some cases and can be a bit frustrating at times. But again, once you spend some time toying around with it, it all starts to make much more sense.

No more paper timesheets! Our project managers have made tracking our projects and time within Celoxis super easy and pretty painless.

Operations, Project Manager

"Perfect combination of PM tool requirements and end user simplicity"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this tool is that it is one database used by every department in the business and no one sees each others noise. Individual departments and log-ins make it easy to customize to the specific needs of each department. The product is very customizable. Typically, with project management tools everyone has to be comfortable with how PM's see projects but with Celoxis you can help users see what is only relevant to them.

What do you dislike?

There are many great features and the reporting is excellent. I love the interactive charts, however, not every report has all of the same filters available in it and not every report has a chart functionality. I would prefer to have full access to any field in all of the reports as well as chart functionality. For example, I would like to create more on time delivery charts by resource but the tool limits its resource reporting functions to their graph or text format.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is great if you want to automate your project management and work distribution processes. However, you will always need an administrator to ensure operations run smoothly.

Resource management, business operations, project management, high performance accountability to implementation tasks.

Delivery Manager
Financial Services

"Look no further. Celoxis has it all you'll need for your projects and portfolios..."

What do you like best?

Celoxis helped us get all our projects and portfolios onto one platform, so there was no more hunting through

emails for info & files. It helped us get real-time, exceptional visibility into our portfolios, budget verification and resource pools.

What do you dislike?

At this point, none that I can think of. It had helped us streamline all our projects and get up to-date visibility in terms of both costs and status, which was our main reason going in for a cloud-based tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool! Its simplicity and ease of use played a key role in successful delivery of large, complex projects.

I have no hesitation in recommending Celoxis.

We used Celoxis in our BFS vertical to manage IT projects in one of my earlier companies. We had many projects often running neck and neck, competing for our resources times and budgets. Microsoft Project and Excel had

its own set of challenges for us managing larger projects.

Lead Project Manager

"Great PPM Tool "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the system is fully customisable and can be adapted to any business environment and it particular processes and procedures. I'm particularly excited about the option of building custom apps to cater for our business' needs. The support we receive from the Celoxis team is also outstanding and always within a matter of hours.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that we currently accommodate with custom fields and app but that I think should be standard.

The options to visualise data, especially for more visually inclined colleagues, are limited.

Full resource load chart

granular detail down to the last task

profitability overview (custom build)

Project Engineer
Medical Devices

"Project Management and Success with Celoxis"

What do you like best?

I love having the ability to assign tasks and allocate resources/workload amongst a team (and having that tied into time-sheets). Being able to share all your project resources and reports on one internet-based platform is insanely convenient.

What do you dislike?

The timeline isn't quite as smooth as some competitors (MS Project).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Switch to this system! It will be a key tool in the future of project management.

Fast, accurate reporting and timeline sharing is a huge advantage and allows my colleagues from different departments and facilities to have instant access to my projects and all it's fine details.

Learning & Performance Experience (LPX) Designer
Food & Beverages

"I'm a Celoxis Convert!"

What do you like best?

This tool gives me everything I need to manage the scope (timeline, budget, etc) of my projects. It's strong but still efficient.

What do you dislike?

The tool isn't quite as intuitive as I'd like it to be, and the UI could use some updating to make more simple and have fewer clicks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot! You have nothing to lose. Quality tool with good support and helpful people.

Managing the schedules more closely gets our projects to the finish-line more quickly with the same budget and quality our clients have grown to expect from us.