4.9

Torii is a SaaS management platform allowing IT organizations to discover, optimize, and control their SaaS usage and cost from a single hub.

Work for Torii?

Learning about Torii?

Torii Reviews

Ask Torii a Question
Showing 12 Torii reviews
Torii review by Ouriel W.
Ouriel W.

"Torii helps us stay on top of our SaaS usage and expenses "

What do you like best?

With hundreds of SaaS systems used by our organization, Torii helps us to constantly stay on top of this list and understand which system trigger new challenges (data or expense related issues). It is part of our employee on board and off-board process and our daily process of new apps discovery and triage. It provides an easy and transparent view into our SaaS expenses, and it is used to review these expenses by the system owners on a monthly basis.

We use it across the board: The finance team use it to track expenses, the IT team uses it to track usage and manage off-board process, the compliance team uses it to track usage of systems we share data with, and the procurement team use it as a data source for negotiation with the vendors.

What do you dislike?

Need to add more automated flows and process

Recommendations to others considering the product

TORII is a very good product with an interesting roadmap going forward, great people to work with - communicative and responsive, highly recommended

It helps with "shadow IT" discovery, SaaS expense tracking, it creates transparency within the organization, create ownership for our systems, and helps with employees off-board process.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Torii
Torii review by Tom T.
Tom T.

"SaaS management done right, all in one tool"

What do you like best?

Great user experience and seamless integration with my G-suite and other services. The whole concept of automating all SaaS discovery that Torii brings works like a magic. I was surprised by the number of tools and users that my company uses. We knew we don't have full visibility to our SaaS tools usage before using Torii, but we did not know how much we don't know - using Torii allowed us to have complete, up to date and accurate mapping. Seeing the cost nearby each tool is also very useful.

What do you dislike?

Not too much. Some reports were missing for me, but Torii support was able to provide me with the missing information in no-time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup is quick, be ready to be surprised by the number of SaaS applications you have

Understanding my SaaS stack in order to keep by business compliant, secure and efficient.

I've quickly identified unused SaaS tools and many duplicate ones.

What SaaS Operations Management solution do you use?

Torii review by Boaz K.
Boaz K.

"A great solution for managing SaaS Products "

What do you like best?

Right from the start, Torii unveiled a lot of SaaS tools that we just didn't know our employees are using. The automatic discovery of applications works extremely well and the ability to manage everything from one place is a must for any growing company

What do you dislike?

They are sending a lot of email notifications. I had to manually configure it to weekly digests, otherwise I would have to much emails in my inbox. Other than that, the website works on mobile, but the experience could be improved greatly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're missing a feature, just send a quick email to their support team - they've added a capability to their product based on our feedback

As a growing company with over 150 SaaS products, we needed a way to manage everything from a single place. Torii allows us to discover all products, track expenses and manage their renewals.

Torii review by Alon N.
Alon N.

"I use Torii to map and all SaaS I use in my company making sure I keep everything under control."

What do you like best?

Simple and quick setup. Within just a few minutes, Torii mapped all the SaaS tools me and my team was using.

I was really surprised that Torii quickly mapped all SaaS applications without any need to configure anything special on my end.

What do you dislike?

Mobile support can be improved. I sometime use Torii on the road, not all pages are optimized for mobile view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't image managing all my SaaS without Torii. I used to try keeping everything on Excel file, but that was very hard to mainatin.

I use Torii to keep track of all SaaS applications I use. The main benefit is that Torii keeps all my SaaS inventory up-to-date without any maintenance effort on my side.

I can't even image managing all my SaaS without Torii. I used to keep everything on Excel file, but that was very hard to maintain.

Torii review by Daniel W.
Daniel W.

"Great tool for Saas usage and expenses"

What do you like best?

With many SaaS frameworks utilized by our association, Torii causes us to continually remain over this rundown and comprehend which framework trigger new difficulties (information or cost related issues). It is a piece of our worker ready and off-board process and our day by day procedure of new applications revelation and triage. It gives a simple and straightforward view into our SaaS costs, and it is utilized to audit these costs by the framework proprietors on a month to month premise.

We use it no matter how you look at it: The money group use it to follow costs, the IT group utilizes it to follow utilization and oversee off-board process, the consistence group utilizes it to follow use of frameworks we share information with, and the acquirement group use it as an information hotspot for exchange with the merchants.

What do you dislike?

Needs more customization over application fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TORII is a decent item with a fascinating guide going ahead, extraordinary individuals to work with - informative and responsive, profoundly suggested.

In case you're feeling the loss of a component, simply send a snappy email to their help group - they've added an ability to their item dependent on our criticism

I've immediately distinguished unused SaaS devices and many copy ones

We have possessed the capacity to track and cut unused programming making us increasingly consistent and sparing us additional time and cash

I have to comprehend what I have and who's utilizing that, for the most part for good shutdown off representatives accounts once they leave.

Torii review by Mike K.
Mike K.

"SaaS chaos is over"

What do you like best?

Broad discovery. I've looked at other products, none offered to discover so many SaaS applications out of the box. Torii discovered all SaaS were are using without any configuration. It was very accurate and fast.

What do you dislike?

I'm missing more customization over application fields. Torii support team quickly provided those when I asked, I wish I had better control over it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

G-suite/Okta signup is really quick (less than 5 min.)

Connecting NetSuite requires more time than I had planned.

We are using "too many" SaaS applications. I thought we had around 80. With Torii, I've realized we have over 200.

I need to understand what I have and who's using that, mostly for good shutdown off employees accounts once they leave. Torii is doing an excellent job here.

Torii review by Jeroen C.
Jeroen C.

"Best way to keep track of your SaaS expenses"

What do you like best?

Honestly, I had no clear view on our SaaS spendings before we used Torii. And I'm the person who takes care of the accounting work each month, so that says a lot.

I never expected they would work with the statements of our local bank, but they totally made it work. I just export the bank statements, import them, and the magic happens.

What do you dislike?

A direct integration with my bank statements would be awesome, but it's something I can not blame on Torii. The banks need to cooperate for that.

We got a clear view on our spendings and were able to get them under control. We spend more than 10k/month on SaaS products, so using Torii can come with huge wins.

Torii review by Haim H.
Haim H.

"Great tool for the IT / IS manager to manage their organization’s SAAS landscape"

What do you like best?

The ability to have an updated inventory of your SAAS tools which can be used for budget control (paid tools) and information scrutiny (paid and free tools).

What do you dislike?

You need to maintain a kind of manual org chart if you want to cut the spend by business unit

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a POC and I am sure you will buy it

I have used it to present the company board, how much each business spend on what tools and where we can save and standardized.

In addition this was a trigger to shut down tools which were not in use and to avoid the case of multiple tools for the same use case.

Torii review by User

"Full visibility to all my SaaS tools"

What do you like best?

Works as promised, discovered all my team's SaaS application without any user intervention. Excellent support from the team. Clean user experience.

What do you dislike?

Some features were missing when we started using Torii. That said, they seem to be attentive to customer requests and their product roadmap is impressive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You are probably using more SaaS application than you think, the sooner you start using Torii, the easier it will be for you to manage the SaaS applications you are using.

We use many SaaS tools. Our policy is not to have anything on-premise and that creates quite a challenge to know which SaaS tools we have and who uses them.

Torii review by Ron P.
Ron P.

"SaaS visibility management & control, "

What do you like best?

Gives full visibility on all SaaS in the organization while control licensing, ownership and usage.Extra value for audits.

API allows Torii to take part in organizational processes and automate them (such as on boarding and off boarding employees).

What do you dislike?

Can improve reports and give out of the box flows

Visibility

Audit trail

Automate HR processes

Licensing mng

Torii review by Administrator

"Excellent SAAS management software "

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to track everything. They have really though of everything, even an extension to track software used by employees with non employee emails.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t really dislike anything. I just wish there could be more integrations.

We have been able to track and cut unused software making us more compliant and saving us more time and money

Torii review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Torri review "

What do you like best?

Great product! Helps me manage all tools and ensure we’re not wasting money

What do you dislike?

It could be better in terms of the financial side and misses a few tools

We are saving money and also becoming more secure and compliant

Learn more about Torii

Learning about Torii?

* We monitor all Torii reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.9