Conversocial Reviews & Product Details

Conversocial Overview

What is Conversocial?

Conversocial is the Conversational Customer Experience Platform for messaging. Tapping into the unique nature of messaging and voice channels, Conversocial powers conversational customer experiences for marketing, sales and customer service with a seamless, integrated solution for AI-driven bots and human agent-based customer engagement. Conversocial was named "Top 50 Innovative Companies to Watch for 2020" by The Silicon Review

Conversocial Details
German, English, French, Italian, Spanish

Social customer service solutions.

Conversocial powers digital customer service with a seamless, integrated solution for both AI-driven bots and human agent-based customer engagement. Providing a digital CRM platform for messaging channels like Messenger, Apple Business Chat, WhatsApp, WeChat, Integram Direct and more, Conversocial combines agent response support, workforce automation, workflow efficiency, chatbot development, enterprise-grade analytics and bot-to-human handover technology in one unified suite.

We help turn customer service into a competitive advantage — by making it easy for customers to get help through social messaging channels. Conversocial applies the disciplines of contact center efficiency with the unique dynamics of social customer engagement. We continuously innovate to help our clients turn unstructured, chaotic signals into organized, meaningful channels.

Conversocial

Conversocial Screenshots

Conversocial Reviews

Showing 69 Conversocial reviews
Already have Conversocial?
What do you like best?

The fact that its interface is quite simple and easy to use is ultimately its greatest advantage, another quite positive aspect is that it allows me to make the initial configurations and integrations with my website in a fairly fast way and without much inconvenience, So I can leave everything established and functional to use it in our customer service, the fact that I have a chat that I can configure and customize is perfect for me both to capture data from my clients, and to channel which request or attention In this way, its customer service is quite fast when responding to any fault or doubt that may arise while we are using this application, its ease of use and learning is also a very positive element that allows us simplify everything in a fairly simple and practical way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

to be honest we have none, within the work we have found it an excellent tool to help us provide a very high quality service to our clients in a quite practical, safe and efficient way, in such a way that we can simplify and streamline a large number of processes within our customer service in a fairly simple way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been very useful to us when we want to simplify and speed up our customer service to our users, since before the processes were very cumbersome and customers spent a long time waiting for their request to be approved satisfactorily, however Now thanks to Conversocial, we can do everything in a much more agile, fast and efficient way so that we can carry out all our tasks and activities quickly and we can reduce the waiting time of our clients quite considerably. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

It integrates well with Zendesk and allows form a more seamless workflow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The turn over of staff at Conversocial. People are constantly coming and going; haven’t worked with a rep for longer than a year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our access to multiple review sites and contact channels Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operational Analyst
Retail
What do you like best?

Conversocial is very good at separating out the bits we actually need from the customer conversations with their rules engine. This allow us to get right to the heart of customer concerns before they escalate in to serious issues. As a company that deals with emotive occasions this is an important ability for us allowing us to keep customers from becoming detractors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if we had more immediate control over rules with the ability to add and remove. It would also be great if we could create our own reports using widgets, rather than having to rely on standard options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be clear on what you want to achieve with your social strategy, then use this when you discuss your implementation. It will ensure that what you start with is a close match for what you need. There will be a settling in period and it's important to have regular discussion regarding what works and what doesn't, so that you can streamline and optimise the experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we have seen our speed of resolution increased over the last couple of years thanks to the ability it gives us to target the customer that need help instantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

I liked that I was able to assign questions to specific team members in order to create efficiencies when responding on social. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Downside was the categorizing the positive sentiment from the negative. It wasn't always accurate to help provide insight for analytics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were using it to help streamline our community management across many platforms. It was a very helpful to have all the responses in one places while having many team members have access to answer questions or flag importance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Equipo de marketing
Information Services
What do you like best?

Conversocial has one of the best user interfaces I've worked with. It allows us to manage our interactions in social networks at an effectively productive rate and while collecting valuable data on the results of these interactions with our customers. It also allows us to use shortcuts when performing various tasks, such as assigning an item and applying tags. In addition, it provides us with the ability to manage publications on social networks for Marketing purposes, providing writing tools to improve the result. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Conversocial has training modules of the platform in which it is difficult to collaborate if what is desired is to rewrite responses. Allowing users to have certain influences and this aspect could greatly improve the performance of Conversocial. In addition, this platform has certain limitations in certain aspects of social administration, such as monitoring, publication and reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Conversocial is a recommended tool for Community Management teams that wish to stay organized and be able to act quickly in the face of their interactions in social networks. I also recommend that, before acquiring Conversocial, you specifically define your business objectives, the social networks in which you are active and your brand recognition goal for a specific date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conversocial is an excellent platform that allows us to monitor and respond to our publications and comments on social media. In addition, it allows our company to analyze brand mentions and labels with terms associated with our brand, to have a clue about the content of our next publications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Personal de marketing
What do you like best?

Conversocial has dozens of shortcuts that save a lot of time between tasks. In addition, it allows us to see an overview of all the publications of several channels in the same inbox, or filter from the channels that we are interested in watching, which means a great saving of time in individual evaluation for our team. Another thing is that Conversocial groups the history of interactions by individual conversations, automatically prioritizes the workflows and assignments of each message, so that the appropriate agent can be routed and improve our social interaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some digital media in which Conversocial still has certain limitations. One of them is TripAdvisor, where we are not allowed to monitor the reviews written by users. They could also improve support scans on each social network. This happens, but personally, I consider that not often enough. However, I have talked to the customer service and they say they hope to solve this very soon Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Conversocial is a recommended tool for companies that get a lot of messages on their social networks. I have had experience with similar software and I must say that Conversocial combines the best of the market in a single platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conversocial is used in the Marketing department to monitor the social networks of our brand. It allows us to evaluate information about the messages we receive, such as content, arrival time, user profile, your feeling with the company and the time it takes to respond. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Analyst
What do you like best?

Conversocial has many shortcut choices that makes my work so fast when I want to do any keyword search. It allows you to set up notes that, in perspective, are noticeable, enabling us to collect all data in the same place to make more precise choices. But Conversocial's best thing is its ease of use when tracking and hiring multiple social media accounts and its Customer Support, as they always keep us updated with the tickets sent from us regarding any issue. Due to its simplicity and ease of use, Conversocial stuck to me above another social media software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Conversocial does not allow to ban one user across all websites. It would be nice if they could add a feature to do this with just one click, as it takes too much time to do it manually. Also, as social media interactions take place at any time, it would be nice if Conversocial's had an app to quickly access from my smartphone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software would be a great asset for any Marketing team wanting to engage with its audience better. If you decide to buy this product, you must know the actual amount of content your company sees every day and establish the rightful strategy to boost those numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conversocial is used in the Marketing department of my company as a tool for developing stronger links with our global audiences through various social media channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Support Professional
What do you like best?

I love working with conversocial because it allows me to have at hand all the necessary tools to give the client an incredible attention experience, I like conversocial because it gives the brand the opportunity to unify all its social networks on the same platform and be able to occupy greater ground when reaching the potential client. I like it because it generates an analysis report of all the interactions with the clients, you can also group all the messages, comments and questions of the users in the same tray and you can solve one by one until leaving the tray empty. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

An opportunity for improvement that I would love to see in conversocial is that I had a trial version with all its benefits, so that at the time of inquiring between applications we can see how powerful this platform is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend conversocial is a platform that exceeds all expectations and also focuses on customer service and all the tools it has are aimed at strengthening that sector. That is why and many other benefits that you can notice if you use it, I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have managed to reach the customer with a lot of quality and also with clarity, we are always available to our customers through social networks, this has allowed us to increase the satisfaction of our customers and provide the company with a quality image, a company that He always serves his clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Commission Sales Associate
What do you like best?

You’re able to choose between different levels of management, so managers are able to set limitations on different ability levels within specific teams, and they can even edit responses when it’s needed. Besides, you can use tags and filters very easily with some shortcuts, which help you to assign a tag to an item and pull up each of the tags within the platform or open up an external report. It’s amazing because it prioritizes audience conversations based on specific keywords and phrases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you have to handle too many posts (I'd say more than 100), it can be confusing because it will only show 20 per page, and longer messages will not be shown completely. Although this is not a big issue, I hope it could improve. Also, I would like to be able to tag users from Conversocial but it’s not possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Conversocial for social media groups which have to handle with several reactions from its audiences daily, specially if they have to handle several accounts. If you only have one or two accounts with a low volume of messages, then you probably don't need Conversocial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conversocial is currently being used by the Social Media Team Managers in the Sales department to assign incoming responses to team members, filter content, sort through responses and tag them, etc. It also allows us to pull reports to identify trends and see the audience's reaction to our content. Conversocial addresses all the daily activity and engagement we see on several social media platforms, specially Facebook and Twitter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Support Professional
What do you like best?

What I like the most about conversocial is that it allows you to integrate multiple platforms of social networks and manage them simultaneously. It allows you to schedule the publications so that they are published at a specific time more oriented with the campaign. It allows us to organize messages in a queue to give a timely response to customers and thus improve the interaction with our users and generate a better reading of our brand.It allows us to monitor the traffic of social networks in real time and we can see what is the compartment of our customers and know what we should focus on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In its operation is very good but has some opportunities for improvement that I think you should attend to continue to grow and innovate does not allow more than one application of the same platform, I think this is a disadvantage because you should think about the possibility that you have to work with more than one of these platforms at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend conversocial because it is one of the best tools when managing communication through networks. It shows that it is an application that is constantly looking to innovate and that's why I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has allowed us to better manage our social networks and improve our interaction with customers, we have reduced response times and we do not leave anyone pending or waiting. Really fascinating how we improve customer service indicators as a result of using this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Support Professional
What do you like best?

conversocial is addictive once you start using it you do not want to separate from it, what I like most about conversocial is that you can manage many social networks at the same time, you can program the publications in simultaneous ways, it has a tray where the comments arrive and questions of people and you can go answering until you leave the tray empty so you know that you met all customers, one of the biggest advantages of choosing conversocial is that it allows you to monitor in real time the interaction of users and potential customers. shows analysis reports that are updated second to second. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of anything to mention, there's something I do not like about Conversocial, it's a quite complete application that offers tools to improve your day to day, I think they have applied the updates very well and ended up having a powerful application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend conversocial to all those people who manage multiple social media accounts and need to plan their campaigns with applications that allow programming publications and tools to answer comments in a dynamic way and respond to all stakeholders, which increases the chances of success of our brand or product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conversocial has had a very positive impact on the performance of my social network functions, since with its analysis report we can make decisions at the exact moment and have a clear reading of what happens with the brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Support Professional.
What do you like best?

What I really like about this tool is its ability to manage full publication on Facebook and Twitter for marketing publications, approval to allow the easy incorporation of new users and agents. In addition, the large interface is very easy to use and requires minimal training, which is an excellent faculty. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that they have not integrated some additional social networks especially LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram would be very good. Mobile accessibility is quite limited, this is a great weakness.

Analytics could be more flexible in terms of filtering and viewing options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend it especially if it's just about monitoring and participating with incoming messages, a tool like Conversocial is excellent and will certainly be pleased. It is a tool a bit expensive but if you can afford it, do it. I'm sure you'll love using Conversocial because it has so much to offer its customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None at the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jason Valdina of Conversocial

Conversocial supports YouTube comment replies, and has supported Instagram comments and Instagram Ads for years. In fact, Conversocial is now one of the few platforms supporting Instagram Direct, the messaging channel currently in beta with Facebook.

Nonetheless, we appreciate the accolades, Alejandro. If you would like a demonstration of how to leverage YouTube and Instagram for your account, please contact your account manager or reach out to our support team; we want to ensure you are getting the most value out of Conversocial!

Customer Support Professional
What do you like best?

I like it because it is very easy to monitor several social networks in real time and attend to the customer's concerns at the moment. What I like about conversocial is that it is a tool that adjusts to the needs and you can work it your way, it allows our brand to manage the interaction with the clients and at the same time increase the satisfaction of the experience of using our services. The user interface is super simple and dynamic, it is very easy to select social networks and integrate them. The real-time analysis graphics are one of the strengths of conversocial, it allows you a clear reading of the location of the brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing relevant that I do not like but if you want me to mention any opportunity for improvement, I did not find how to file it in a massive way. And good if they managed to have more accessible plans maybe more people would dare to try it and enjoy it much more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend conversocial because it will allow you to manage the attention of your customers in social networks and to highlight your brand directly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conversocial allowed interaction with users in social networks to flow dynamically and we were able to fully satisfy the questions, doubts and comments of all customers. It is a very powerful tool because its user interface is created so that attention is paramount. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Support Professional
What do you like best?

It is an incredible platform has many important features one of the most I like is to manage different social networks from the same application, has a great response function to interact with customers in real time. Monitoring the traffic of social networks in a truthful way allows us to improve the interaction with our users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Until now the only detail that I think should pay attention is the mobile access since it is quite limited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a tool to be recommended since it is truly an excellent product. Try it I'm sure you will not regret Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have exponentially improved customer service and of course this has generated higher revenues and great progress in the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Support Professional
What do you like best?

The best of Conversocial is how easy it is to monitor conversations on Facebook pages and on Twitter. This tool has one of the best user interfaces I have found. It is easy to select single or multiple accounts and channels. It also has keyboard shortcuts for most of these actions, of which other platforms are completely lacking. The customer service is excellent. Powerful analysis and automation function. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that you need regular updates and new features quite frequently. It is also expensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended if you are prioritizing social attention to the client Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They have helped us to expand our brand from customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Easy to navigate and filter topics and users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can sometimes take a while to load if there are many posts to process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Provide customer service to users across different social platforms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Support Professional
What do you like best?

It allows managing and integrating multiple social networks facilitating the monitoring of them in real time. Real-time analysis charts are a very unique and extremely effective function of Conversocial. Applying labels for categorization is also a very good feature to speed up the work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Conversocial is that there is no application. It would be great if I created an application for my phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommended 100% is a really amazing platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are innovating how to reach the vast majority of our customers and preparing the way for the technological future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bookkeeper
Glass, Ceramics & Concrete
What do you like best?

Keyboard shortcut keys to easily select single or multiple accounts and channels to apply tags for caterorization , assign out to different team members and create the use of macros to do several actions at once but probably best of all is , Conversocial is so easy to use for engaging and monitoring several social media accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For certain, the real only fault I find about Conversocial is there's no app! It would be great if Conversocial would create an app for my phone, it would make it so much better for me to manage more calls when I'm away and would definitely be nice if the prices were more reasonable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend using Conversocial if you're looking for a simple easy to use and effective tool with a great tech support team that will act quickly to any issues you may have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conversocial has a great tech support team and are always very quick to respond when anyone experiences any issues and with Conversocial I don't have to keep clicking around to view any previous engagements.Unlike with others, Conversocial has a very efficient way of providing this data which also allows you to view how many times any and each user has brought up your company and also you can even view those previous conversations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analista de Inventario
What do you like best?

The analysis of the report is super useful because it allows us to have real-time indicators of customer satisfaction and response time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to say that I do not like something, it meets all the expectations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only thing I could recommend is that they make it possible to edit the message and make some suggestions to send the agent and have it modified before sending it back for approval. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the measurement of customer satisfaction in real time, we take the right measures to improve the quality of our services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The entire team at ConverSocial cares about our business. They keep us informed as the instdustry changes, help us identify efficieices, quickly resolve any all customer service related issues - and they care about us. We're not a big retailer with a lot of licenses / seats, but they treat us the same way they treat other customers. They've help prove the value of our social media to our ELT and CLT teams. They've essentially helped us create a social only role in our Customer Solutions Department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's only been one issue that we haven't really been wild about. As a smaller retailer, we don't like the new queues system. We'd like for content to be brought in by channel instead of by topics. Unfortunately, this isn't something that they offer at this time. This dislike, in the scheme of things, is not something we are all too unhappy with, however, it is something we are not in love with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make the switch! The management team, development team, and customer service team is second to none. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes to get an answer from my our reps. The team loves the ease of using the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a retailer with an exclusive customizable shelving solution, we offer many services to our customers. Our Social agents design custom closet solutions, schedule installation services, complete COIs for install, and coordinate deliveries. From a customer service standpoint, they help with order inquiries and damages - and also assist customers find products. We use Conversocial as a way to filter ALL of those topics into one channel. This has allowed our agents to only need 1-2 tabs open at a time instead of 5-10. This has created response time to go down, a more authentic and sensitive reply to customers because more time is spent with each customer, and higher level of incoming request. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jason Valdina of Conversocial

It is wonderful to hear that our platform and team have been so instrumental in the maturity and growth of your customer service and CX operation! Many thanks for sharing your accolades for Conversocial and your success story with others who are looking to harness the power of social messaging for customer service!

With respect to your concerns about Conversocial's queues-based routing and prioritization, it absolutely can be set up to organize messages by channel instead of by topic! Just reach out to your account manager or contact our customer care team and we'll show you how to make this very simple change; let's get queues working to your liking : )

Customer Service Representative
Outsourcing/Offshoring
What do you like best?

When dealing with multiple social nedia platforms such as Twitter and Facebook, this platform really performs well. Multi tasking ability out performs its rivals. Generic, user friendly and the remote login facility ensures secure and adequate monitoting. Realtime stats are a God send for management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, nothing. It is user friendly, just log in and go. It tends to struggle when you have many staff logged in at once for example, frontline customer service, management and quality analysts but it does its job very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will not be disappointed. It is cost effective, modern and it multi taaks exceptionally well. Perfect for SME mainly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to enhance our ability to reach out to customers in new modern ways. Everyone uses social media these days and rather than waiting on hold in call queues, social media is preferred by many. This brings you into the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Relay the best platform with the best service.
What do you like best?

The monitoring of social networks is the best. My work team used for the monitoring of several social networks and made them converse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You should have an application for your platform I like it a lot but this is required. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The design of the platform is very well posed and it is easy and quick to use at work. I recommend it a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problem to the company has gone well in the use of this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Que es una plataforma virtual comprometida al servicio al cliente con clientes digitales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Que es una plataforma nada mas a nivel de mensajería Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Que es muy buena, ya que la plataforma permite flujo de trabajo, la automatización, así como el llevar un mayor control en el servicio al cliente Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

La manera de responder las inquietudes de los clientes, de manera mas rápida Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.