Conversocial

Conversocial

Social customer service solutions.

Work for Conversocial?

Learning about Conversocial?

Conversocial Reviews

Ask Conversocial a Question
Showing 62 Conversocial reviews
Aaron W.

"It allows you to pull reports to identify trends"

What do you like best?

You’re able to choose between different levels of management, so managers are able to set limitations on different ability levels within specific teams, and they can even edit responses when it’s needed. Besides, you can use tags and filters very easily with some shortcuts, which help you to assign a tag to an item and pull up each of the tags within the platform or open up an external report. It’s amazing because it prioritizes audience conversations based on specific keywords and phrases.

What do you dislike?

If you have to handle too many posts (I'd say more than 100), it can be confusing because it will only show 20 per page, and longer messages will not be shown completely. Although this is not a big issue, I hope it could improve. Also, I would like to be able to tag users from Conversocial but it’s not possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Conversocial for social media groups which have to handle with several reactions from its audiences daily, specially if they have to handle several accounts. If you only have one or two accounts with a low volume of messages, then you probably don't need Conversocial.

Conversocial is currently being used by the Social Media Team Managers in the Sales department to assign incoming responses to team members, filter content, sort through responses and tag them, etc. It also allows us to pull reports to identify trends and see the audience's reaction to our content. Conversocial addresses all the daily activity and engagement we see on several social media platforms, specially Facebook and Twitter.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Conversocial
Jennifer B.

"The best to manage the interaction."

What do you like best?

What I like the most about conversocial is that it allows you to integrate multiple platforms of social networks and manage them simultaneously. It allows you to schedule the publications so that they are published at a specific time more oriented with the campaign. It allows us to organize messages in a queue to give a timely response to customers and thus improve the interaction with our users and generate a better reading of our brand.It allows us to monitor the traffic of social networks in real time and we can see what is the compartment of our customers and know what we should focus on.

What do you dislike?

In its operation is very good but has some opportunities for improvement that I think you should attend to continue to grow and innovate does not allow more than one application of the same platform, I think this is a disadvantage because you should think about the possibility that you have to work with more than one of these platforms at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend conversocial because it is one of the best tools when managing communication through networks. It shows that it is an application that is constantly looking to innovate and that's why I recommend it.

It has allowed us to better manage our social networks and improve our interaction with customers, we have reduced response times and we do not leave anyone pending or waiting. Really fascinating how we improve customer service indicators as a result of using this application.

What Social Customer Service solution do you use?

Alicia B.

"Conversocial will be like your best friend, always faithful."

What do you like best?

conversocial is addictive once you start using it you do not want to separate from it, what I like most about conversocial is that you can manage many social networks at the same time, you can program the publications in simultaneous ways, it has a tray where the comments arrive and questions of people and you can go answering until you leave the tray empty so you know that you met all customers, one of the biggest advantages of choosing conversocial is that it allows you to monitor in real time the interaction of users and potential customers. shows analysis reports that are updated second to second.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of anything to mention, there's something I do not like about Conversocial, it's a quite complete application that offers tools to improve your day to day, I think they have applied the updates very well and ended up having a powerful application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend conversocial to all those people who manage multiple social media accounts and need to plan their campaigns with applications that allow programming publications and tools to answer comments in a dynamic way and respond to all stakeholders, which increases the chances of success of our brand or product.

Conversocial has had a very positive impact on the performance of my social network functions, since with its analysis report we can make decisions at the exact moment and have a clear reading of what happens with the brand.

Alejandro E.

"Conversocial is a great powerful tool and very easy to use. "

What do you like best?

What I really like about this tool is its ability to manage full publication on Facebook and Twitter for marketing publications, approval to allow the easy incorporation of new users and agents. In addition, the large interface is very easy to use and requires minimal training, which is an excellent faculty.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that they have not integrated some additional social networks especially LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram would be very good. Mobile accessibility is quite limited, this is a great weakness.

Analytics could be more flexible in terms of filtering and viewing options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend it especially if it's just about monitoring and participating with incoming messages, a tool like Conversocial is excellent and will certainly be pleased. It is a tool a bit expensive but if you can afford it, do it. I'm sure you'll love using Conversocial because it has so much to offer its customers.

None at the moment.

Alex B.

"Conversocial adapts perfectly to your needs"

What do you like best?

I like it because it is very easy to monitor several social networks in real time and attend to the customer's concerns at the moment. What I like about conversocial is that it is a tool that adjusts to the needs and you can work it your way, it allows our brand to manage the interaction with the clients and at the same time increase the satisfaction of the experience of using our services. The user interface is super simple and dynamic, it is very easy to select social networks and integrate them. The real-time analysis graphics are one of the strengths of conversocial, it allows you a clear reading of the location of the brand.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing relevant that I do not like but if you want me to mention any opportunity for improvement, I did not find how to file it in a massive way. And good if they managed to have more accessible plans maybe more people would dare to try it and enjoy it much more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend conversocial because it will allow you to manage the attention of your customers in social networks and to highlight your brand directly.

Conversocial allowed interaction with users in social networks to flow dynamically and we were able to fully satisfy the questions, doubts and comments of all customers. It is a very powerful tool because its user interface is created so that attention is paramount.

Kerlys C.

"Conversocial is the best ally for your social networks."

What do you like best?

I like conversocial because it helps me to manage all the networks of our clients, you can manage different accounts at the same time as facebook and twitter which are the most used, it saves me a lot of time and allows me to be much more efficient when giving response to concerns, allows me to manage comments, allows me to post publications on social networks which I think is great since we make a weekly plan of publications and converts the rest of the work for us. The best of conversocial is what is behind and behind every excellent application there is a team committed to the results and likewise is the support of conversocial always attentive and willing.

What do you dislike?

Conversocial is a super complete tool, the opportunities for improvement that it may have are possibly to be overcome, but how it works for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Conversocial because it allows us to offer a better service to our clients. The world of social networks is becoming more competitive every day. We are in the era of brand struggles and a tool like Conversocial is not only an ally, it is an advantage over our competitors.

Conversocial allows us to manage social networks and interact in a dynamic and effective way with our clients. He has done an excellent job positioning and generating reputation for the brand as it allows us to measure customer satisfaction and offers real-time monitoring that allows us to attend and make decisions at the right time.

Debbie T.

"Conversocial, super easy to use and supports multiple channels"

What do you like best?

Keyboard shortcut keys to easily select single or multiple accounts and channels to apply tags for caterorization , assign out to different team members and create the use of macros to do several actions at once but probably best of all is , Conversocial is so easy to use for engaging and monitoring several social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

For certain, the real only fault I find about Conversocial is there's no app! It would be great if Conversocial would create an app for my phone, it would make it so much better for me to manage more calls when I'm away and would definitely be nice if the prices were more reasonable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend using Conversocial if you're looking for a simple easy to use and effective tool with a great tech support team that will act quickly to any issues you may have

Conversocial has a great tech support team and are always very quick to respond when anyone experiences any issues and with Conversocial I don't have to keep clicking around to view any previous engagements.Unlike with others, Conversocial has a very efficient way of providing this data which also allows you to view how many times any and each user has brought up your company and also you can even view those previous conversations.

AM

"Incredible and innovative company with employees who care!"

What do you like best?

The entire team at ConverSocial cares about our business. They keep us informed as the instdustry changes, help us identify efficieices, quickly resolve any all customer service related issues - and they care about us. We're not a big retailer with a lot of licenses / seats, but they treat us the same way they treat other customers. They've help prove the value of our social media to our ELT and CLT teams. They've essentially helped us create a social only role in our Customer Solutions Department.

What do you dislike?

There's only been one issue that we haven't really been wild about. As a smaller retailer, we don't like the new queues system. We'd like for content to be brought in by channel instead of by topics. Unfortunately, this isn't something that they offer at this time. This dislike, in the scheme of things, is not something we are all too unhappy with, however, it is something we are not in love with.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make the switch! The management team, development team, and customer service team is second to none. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes to get an answer from my our reps. The team loves the ease of using the tool.

As a retailer with an exclusive customizable shelving solution, we offer many services to our customers. Our Social agents design custom closet solutions, schedule installation services, complete COIs for install, and coordinate deliveries. From a customer service standpoint, they help with order inquiries and damages - and also assist customers find products. We use Conversocial as a way to filter ALL of those topics into one channel. This has allowed our agents to only need 1-2 tabs open at a time instead of 5-10. This has created response time to go down, a more authentic and sensitive reply to customers because more time is spent with each customer, and higher level of incoming request.

Peter W.

"Perfect social media solution"

What do you like best?

When dealing with multiple social nedia platforms such as Twitter and Facebook, this platform really performs well. Multi tasking ability out performs its rivals. Generic, user friendly and the remote login facility ensures secure and adequate monitoting. Realtime stats are a God send for management.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, nothing. It is user friendly, just log in and go. It tends to struggle when you have many staff logged in at once for example, frontline customer service, management and quality analysts but it does its job very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will not be disappointed. It is cost effective, modern and it multi taaks exceptionally well. Perfect for SME mainly.

We are able to enhance our ability to reach out to customers in new modern ways. Everyone uses social media these days and rather than waiting on hold in call queues, social media is preferred by many. This brings you into the future.

Dorit B.

"Game Changer for Social Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Conversocial has totally changed the way we address our social users. It has made responding extremely easy and timely with its clean and easy to use platform, and all of the features in between. We're able to capture tons of analytics which helps us improve our social experience even further. The support team alongside our dedicated Conversocial rep have been extremely responsive and helpful with any questions we've brought up.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the analytics were a bit more customizable, so that you could see specific key metrics of your choosing as well as what Conversocial already has set up, but it's something I've expressed to our dedicated rep and is something they are working on, which is great news!

We are tying together messages received on social to make them easier to respond to in a timely matter. We're avoiding collision of multiple service reps on the same issue, and monitoring trends of specific issues coming in on social.

Katie S.

"The best tool out there for Social Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

Conversocial is so simple and easy to use, both myself and my teams love using it. You can tell it has been built with Customer Services in mind. The analytics feature gives the detail you need but is so easy to use. Play Mode is a great feature to ensure that our customers are getting a great quick service from our agents and gives continuity for our customers on who they are speaking to on Social. I also love the new agent dashboard!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I have found that I don't like. Conversocial are very digitally minded and forward thinking. They are always asking for your feedback so they can continue to develop the tool. Just when you think it can't get any better it does!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are thinking of purchasing Conversocial as a Customer Service Tool then go for it! It can be expensive but is worth every penny in efficiencies.

The tagging function in Conversocial allows me to quickly identify any key customer trends. The data that can be taken from Conversocial allows me to be able to give feedback back to the rest of the business to help drive some key changes to continually improve as a business.

Anthony C.

"Vital and easy to use social customer support engagement platform."

What do you like best?

Conversocial is a stable and versatile platform which is easy to configure and provides us with necessary features to fully manage our social care engagement. One of Conversocials strengths is its ability to keep up with social innovations and through partnership with native social platforms deliver new features which help drive our performance and customer experience.

What do you dislike?

Apart from some small improvements to analysis and reporting ( always a difficult area for social I cannot honestly point to any particular shortcomings.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can certainly recommend Conversocial as a social customer care support option.

Conversocial allows us to manage work flow effectively, across separate sites and brands, driving engagement, resolution and performance. Platform features allow us to direct messages to correct agent work queues and skill sets, improves our response times, provided follow up function and in platform customer profiling which helps to personalise our engagement.

Thanay R.

"Conversocial is a unique and powerful platform "

What do you like best?

It is an incredible platform has many important features one of the most I like is to manage different social networks from the same application, has a great response function to interact with customers in real time. Monitoring the traffic of social networks in a truthful way allows us to improve the interaction with our users.

What do you dislike?

Until now the only detail that I think should pay attention is the mobile access since it is quite limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a tool to be recommended since it is truly an excellent product. Try it I'm sure you will not regret

We have exponentially improved customer service and of course this has generated higher revenues and great progress in the company.

Adham H.

"Good for engagement with fans"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, pretty decent interface, everything is explained perfectly and great customer support.

What do you dislike?

It's laggy, especially when you're going through heavy load of conversations, and most of the time if you're flipping through pages it'll bring you back to the first page without even touching anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd definitely recommend it if you have a large fan base on your social media platforms, I worked on conversocial for 2 years and handled one of the biggest accounts in the middle east "Orange telecommunication company" and it helped us a lot, saved time and saved lots of slip ups that happen if you engage with customers manually through the platforms, I would definitely recommend without hesitation.

We solved most of our issues and that is engaging with our social media platforms fans, without having to go through the social Media platform itself and handle.kt manually. It's also easy to go through the archives and manage everything or look for a specific conversation with a customer.

Nelly J.

"Conversocial is what you need for quality monitoring "

What do you like best?

The best of Conversocial is how easy it is to monitor conversations on Facebook pages and on Twitter. This tool has one of the best user interfaces I have found. It is easy to select single or multiple accounts and channels. It also has keyboard shortcuts for most of these actions, of which other platforms are completely lacking. The customer service is excellent. Powerful analysis and automation function.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that you need regular updates and new features quite frequently. It is also expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended if you are prioritizing social attention to the client

They have helped us to expand our brand from customer service.

Fabio O.

"A powerful platform to interact with our users "

What do you like best?

Conversocial is a straightforward platform to learn and use with a very quick set-up time too. The way we can approach all of the support conversations coming our way via different Social Media channels in one place is invaluable, and allows us to contact our users far quicker than before.

What do you dislike?

Not strictly related to the platform, but we'd love a quicker/more efficient way to promote our Social Media channels so that we can filter more conversations through Conversocial.

Being contacted via multiple channels was previously a slow process, but this has now improved massively. Additionally, the ability to assess all of our Social Media support in one place makes looking at analytics and drawing insights far easier.

AU
Administrator in Utilities

"Great product, easy to use and great for managing social customer service. "

What do you like best?

Best part of Conversocial is by far the ease of use - it acts similarly to an email inbox and means no customer is missed. The complaint handling functions are very good and managing workforce within it is also easy. Great support from the Conversocial team too! They know their stuff.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if you could customise your platform to enable you to add in new features - the platform is very much "One size fits all" - with that said, it really is the best fit we could find and great for what we needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it!

It provides us with a secure audit trail of customers and the conversations we have. Massively improves efficiency and allows us to be able to record individual stats on users. Our customer satisfaction increase is for sure a direct effect from us using Conversocial.

Dubrazka W.

"Conversocial is a unique platform that is easy to understand and use"

What do you like best?

It allows managing and integrating multiple social networks facilitating the monitoring of them in real time. Real-time analysis charts are a very unique and extremely effective function of Conversocial. Applying labels for categorization is also a very good feature to speed up the work.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Conversocial is that there is no application. It would be great if I created an application for my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommended 100% is a really amazing platform.

We are innovating how to reach the vast majority of our customers and preparing the way for the technological future.

Hector Omar T.

"Majestic utility"

What do you like best?

The analysis of the report is super useful because it allows us to have real-time indicators of customer satisfaction and response time

What do you dislike?

It's hard to say that I do not like something, it meets all the expectations

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only thing I could recommend is that they make it possible to edit the message and make some suggestions to send the agent and have it modified before sending it back for approval.

With the measurement of customer satisfaction in real time, we take the right measures to improve the quality of our services.

Olga M.

"Conversocial is a must for anyone working with multiple social channels"

What do you like best?

The ability to see all messages in 1 place. It also allows full visibility on responses made and how quickly the responses were made. The account management and support is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

The reporting can be a little restrictive at times overall though, I'm a happy Customer !

It allows me to report to the business on how we're performing which aids me in building my online strategy. The ability to see all previous conversations helps the team hugely, saves time and the ability to see feedback from customers is a great boost to morale.

Mick S.

"A great platform to help support our digital customer experience"

What do you like best?

It is the best platform for managing our customer contacts and fully supporting the customer journey. The analytics help me promote how well the digital department is working across all digital customer outlets.

What do you dislike?

I have worked with Conversocial for over 2 years and I have yet to find something that has not met my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your own comparisons, check out other providers,... and you will see that Conversocial is the best platform, with the best service for the best price.

Since using Conversocial, I have been able to show the impact of having a top performing Digital platform to help me service our customer base. Reducing AHT and average speed of response to not only top of the industry but top of the digital environment standard.

Stuart W.

"A product ahead of the times and continually improving to deliver a fast quality digital experience"

What do you like best?

The analytics that Conversocial provides allows us to continually look at the reasons why customers contact us so we can improve the customer journey. The product is also user friendly.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we at First Utility happen to dislike with Conversocial. We're currently pushing the team and our account manager to deploy Whatsapp to give us another digital channel for our customers to contact us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You won't look back

We've been able to demonstrate the commercial benefits of having a platform to support our digital operation. Not only are we able to reduce costs due to working concurrently, but we're able to provide a better service which is shown through our CSAT scores in comparison to traditional contact methods such as call/email

I
Internal Consultant

"Fantastic platform and great partners."

What do you like best?

I love how easy our team find it to use Conversocial's platform, and the fantastic and open dialogue we have with the team at Conversocial reassures us that any Social media issues we have, big or small, will be dealt with quickly and with expertise.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I personally dislike about Conversocial, all our users are very complementary about the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really responsive to the needs of our business, coming to us with opportunities for improvement and with a real finger on the pulse of what is happening across the social media space

The need to service our customers through social channels means that having the right platform provider is imperative, especially as customers will continue to shift away from traditional mediums of communication.

Adelaida M.

" a social footprint at the service of the client"

What do you like best?

The monitoring of social networks is the best. My work team used for the monitoring of several social networks and made them converse.

What do you dislike?

You should have an application for your platform I like it a lot but this is required.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The design of the platform is very well posed and it is easy and quick to use at work. I recommend it a lot.

No problem to the company has gone well in the use of this platform.

Esteban C.

"A great way to manage your costumer service"

What do you like best?

How easy it lets you connect with your clients and manage your costumer service. It is a really usefuel service. It lets you make a difference, and not just use socialmedia as a marketing channel. You can really use it to make your clients experience a lot better.

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit high, and sometimes the support is not as fast as other techs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, it will show you a better way to manage your social media, and what you can actually do with connection and accesibility you have with your clients.

Managing client support, actually using social media to connect in a useful way with your clients, not just as another marketing channel. Since your clients are on social media, you can also be there and help them, not just show them what you have to offer.

* We monitor all Conversocial reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.