Zendesk Talk Reviews & Product Details

What is Zendesk Talk?

When customers get help over the phone, agents can resolve complex issues faster and deliver personalized support. Make those conversations happen easily and efficiently with Zendesk Talk.

Zendesk Talk Profile Details

Zendesk Talk Reviews

1-22 of 22 total Zendesk Talk reviews
operations manager

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like this feature for when I need to talk to customers about anything they can access this and get anything solved.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isn't anything I don't like. It is a very easy straight forward chat to talk to our customers. Maybe if there were different sounds. Some of them are a bit loud or they are too quiet. Otherwise, it is an easy to use feature in Zendesk.

This feature makes it easy for me to talk to my customers who can't reach us by phone or emails and have a quick question about their order or question about a product. I like this feature as well on other sites when I don't want to be put on hold and have a quick question.

"Good software, but many glitches"

What do you like best?

I love that it creates a call center solution without the hardware and overhead. Theis is taking Voip and creating a scalable solution for any size business.

What do you dislike?

The system still has issues. Calls don't always pop up on screen correctly. Sometimes if they do, the answer button will not work. It now interfaces with Google notifications in a way that create extra work. Instead of just the ZD answer call button, a Google notification pops up. I have to click answer call there first, and then again on the ZD one half the time.

We are able to create a call center type solution with a team located all over the world.

Office Manager

"Jewel's Zendesk talk facts"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can be away from my desk and still handle each call as if I were right there. it helps to consult clients etc.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that I can and do receive two emails or tickets of the same call each time one comes into my email there's 1 ticket but two different emails of the same thing

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yet, it's by far the best talk system app we've ever used/experienced in this company and we are very much happy w/it

many problems are being resolved w/ zendesk It allows our clients to leave detailed messages with it being timestamped as before the app we used did not timestamp.

Software Engineer

"Cool way to integrate chat into our e-commerce site"

What do you like best?

It pops up instantly to chat when customer is shopping offering a easy-to-use support system for customers as they are navigating our pages.

What do you dislike?

Customer support is quite bad and there tend to be lots of bugs. We had lots of IP whitelisting issues while integrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely be aware of the customer support issues when trying to integrate. We ended up pulling it from our system after too many headaches and chose an alternative route.

Provide the ability for customers to always have the ability to get help wherever they are in our web application

GREATNESS

"AWESOME PRODUCT! very easy to use and learn. Any body can learn "

What do you like best?

The ease of use and learning! Accessible to every one and love the platform. It's convenient and I love the colors on the platform.

What do you dislike?

So far, NOTHING! its great. it has everything I ask for when it comes to communication. The best one so far! better than google hangouts !

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ITS very easy! not hard to learn at all. All you have to do is learn how to talk to people. its just like texting or emailing! quick and easy! nothing gets better than this!

communication between employees, friends and family as well!!!!!

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Zendesk Talk is best way to personalize Support "

What do you like best?

What I liked about Zendesk Talk is that it's a cloud-based system so easy to access when we want and secondly the call feature as it helps to provide real-time and personalize support to our clients. It also allows personalizing greetings and record calls.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much that i dislike about it as it has helped us refine our customer experience. but the training and implementation took long.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really recommended if you have a big customer base and you want to clear out questions and queries in an efficient and real-time manner. It may help you build a strong brand.

It has helped us resolve our customer experience and provide real-time and quick response to our clients as well it has helped us manage the flow of questions.

(10,001+ employees)

"Phone Support that doesn't execute"

What do you like best?

The software suite is a good idea to reduce costs and improve cross channel customer support functions.

What do you dislike?

Zendesk aims high with this call center software but it misses the mark. It's relatively easy to set up if you're familiar with their current ticketing solution software, but it doesn't quite pack the punch that it hopes to. I've found that the customer experience was not always as positive using this vs. competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are other competitors on the marketplace which provide better overall customer experience. This isn't the worst offering out there but I think others could be better suited for our industry.

We integrated the Zendesk talk with our Zendesk ticketing support system to try and provider better customer support.

Barista

"It needs a lot of work"

What do you like best?

I liked that Zendesk usually accomplished what we needed it to, but it constantly crashed or malfunctioned, slowing my team and impeding their stats

What do you dislike?

It constantly crashed or malfunctioned, slowing my team and impeding their stats

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you do implement zen desk, please ensure that you are communicating with their team about size of company, expected same time usage, etc.

We used zen desk to reply to tickets and to call couriers, customers, merchants, and internal communication about CX/PM/MX related content

Parent

"Standards met for a small growing office"

What do you like best?

I like love that I am able to pull individual reports on my on calls taken.

It has become very helpful and we are all experts on the rise.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything about zendesk, I think that we are working to improve our knowledge and it is moving at a steady pace.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

this will definitely help organize your company with communication

It gives our office the ability to connect with our clients internationally with little to none in errors.

AI

"Great for creating support tickets from calls"

What do you like best?

That it can create a transcript of a call and include it in the ticket as well as a voice recording of the call and have it attached to the ticket in Zdnesk.

What do you dislike?

Which the price was more affordable, that way we would purchase more licenses for our agents. I also wich call forwarding features were more robust

Recommendations to others considering the product:

More affordable license plans and tiers

Call center functionality that seamlessly fit with our current ticketing system: Zendesk. Having a record of all phone calls received by our support desk.

"Talking Solutions solved"

What do you like best?

I think that Zendesk talk incorporates very well with the Zendesk system, it's a very wonderful faction. This allows us to have all of our things in one place.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that sometimes it does freeze up a little bit. Other programs haven't had this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It becomes a lot easier to use Zendesk Talk when you are combining it with Zendesk for solutions for an all in one.

Zendesk Talk is helping our company work to get in contact with our customers.

"Manage Calls in the Existing Interface"

What do you like best?

This product allows incoming calls to be managed on the same platform as all other support channels. Incoming calls are logged as tickets and the support team can continue working on previous tasks. This seamless integration allows for better efficiency and over all service.

What do you dislike?

Overall a great feature. It does take a little bit of heavy lifting to implement from an admin side of things.

We were able to better support our services and the CS team could continue working in an efficient manner.

Business Owner
Hospitality

"Useful "

What do you like best?

Integrates into the ticketing system easy to use

What do you dislike?

I don’t have anything negative to say about the product

With zen desk talk it’s easy to deal with customers while working on support tickets

"Zendesk Talk"

What do you like best?

Easy to use when already using Zendesk for email and/or chat

What do you dislike?

Not very stable or reliable when it comes to bugs.

Talk to customers

"Zendesk Talk/Phones"

What do you like best?

This software keeps everything very organized--so the recordings are saved and you can reference back to completed phone calls.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the connection is poor and the line doesn't open back up once you hang up.

Recordings are saved and you can reference back to completed phone calls which is helpful. It is also nice you can type notes right on screen.

Junior Recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting

"Not a bad CS platform! "

What do you like best?

I like how quickly you can connect with CS teams!

What do you dislike?

The User friendliness aspect can use some work....

CS Issues

"Excellent customer service program "

What do you like best?

This program is so easy to use and has helped us organize our customer service process and streamline it to provide a better service to our clients. The escalations and live chat features are my favourite

What do you dislike?

I have not yet had a negative experience with this program

Live chat to be available for our clients right away

AA

"Productive phone support"

What do you like best?

The software is very useful to create statistics on call center communications. It's highly scalable and of course native to other Zendesk SaaS solutions.

What do you dislike?

Licence fees. It's very efficient if you use for small time but prices go higher by larger teams.

We used Zendesk for our technical support team.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Hiring Coach"

What do you like best?

allowing teams to deliver phone support from the same platform they use to manage all other customer conversations.

What do you dislike?

A better Help Center would be nice. The current one is old and slow.

We can manage all of our clients calls with Zendesk Talk. We also manage tickets using it.

(10,001+ employees)

"Zendesk"

What do you like best?

I like that it’s easy to merge tickets etc. that way we can be organized and not talk to the same person multiple times

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how it doesn’t integrate with everything easily. Also the chats are weird

We were able to organize our tickets amongst everyone easily

US

"Great tool to help customer support"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and very user friendly. No need to pay for another solution.

What do you dislike?

Like any phone system based over the internet, calls can drop from time to time.

Keeps all of our customer support in one place.

AM

"Works well for communication with Inbound calls"

What do you like best?

Makes taking Inbound customer calls easier to take and document.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, easy to use and be useful for business purposes.

Customer service and satisfaction documentation best used

Zendesk Talk Features

• Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
  • Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
  • Call Routing

7.1
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.2*
* Contact Center Infrastructure Category
Do you work for Zendesk Talk?