Zendesk Answer Bot

4.0

Answer Bot works right alongside your support team. It uses machine learning to help answer your customers' questions with content from your Zendesk Guide knowledge base. The answers it provides are tailored to each customer's question accurately and reliably—every time. And when in doubt, Answer Bot loops in your support agents to offer the customer a human touch.

Work for Zendesk Answer Bot?

Learning about Zendesk Answer Bot?

Zendesk Answer Bot Reviews

Showing 26 Zendesk Answer Bot reviews
Zendesk Answer Bot review by Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.

"Great Software Interface. Price is questionable."

What do you like best?

Like Zendesk and the other companies it partners with (Shopify, Slack, etc.) there is a very friendly user interface. We enjoy having the capability to reply to customer messages in real time, even if it's just to say that a real life agent will be with them soon. We think it is retaining customers on the site longer, which turns into more purchased on our Shopify site versus them leaving to buy our products on the Amazon channel.

What do you dislike?

Pricing for the professional level is $89/agent, which is higher than some of it's competitors. At this point I am not sure if the price for the individual product is justified or if we just accept the pricing because it integrates so well with our other systems.

With Zendesk Answer Bot we are able to provide a level of customer support at all hours of the day. We have agents who work remote to cover some weekend and weeknight hours, but there's never true 24/7 coverage. Helping to direct customers to the answer they need keeps them returning and we have actually had some emails saying they like using the feature on the website.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zendesk Answer Bot

"It's really good!"

What do you like best?

I've used this software in my last job and we all really liked it.

The organization and the ability on setting up the organization is a huge difference maker for IT support managing support issues and client projects. It's super easy to create and assign tickets. Zendesk also makes it possible and easy to use add-ins from third parties.

What do you dislike?

The setup takes quiet a bit of time to get the maximum use and value from it. And if you don't set up every little thing then it is not worth it. But our team had so much experience with it that it was easy after we got the hang of it.

The last job I had required us to use ZenDesk for different things. But here are a few things I have to say about it:

To communicate with our partners, contributors and clients across the studio and remote locations. It's highly recommended for all kinds of businesses, especially when someone is in a remote location. Me and my team at the time were very happy and satisfied to use it, and communicate with our contributors and clients.

I am not currently working with them but had a great experience with this software.

What Chatbots solution do you use?

Zendesk Answer Bot review by Nicole T.
Nicole T.

" zendesk is somewhat helpful but pretty Robotic"

What do you like best?

I like that for my 24-hour Law Firm zendesk chat is available at all hours however their responses are so generic and my clients are giving some specific answers to the questions that the conversation turns somewhat awkward because of how generic the Zen bots are

What do you dislike?

As I said I don't really like how generic the Zen Bots are in the sense that when my clients are asking specific questions then Bots lose track of the question and the conversation gets awkward

However we have been able to retain some business because an answers then bought was available to be through a chat system and notify us to a monitor email late in the hours we retain quite a few clients that way

Zendesk Answer Bot review by Nich P.
Nich P.

"Zendesk is a great Helpcenter software"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create groups the best. Our Customer Support team is very large, and has several different sub departments, so routing calls and emails is awesome!

What do you dislike?

IT goes down pretty frequently. Also, it takes a good bit of knowledge to set it up, and be an admin for it which is hard in our field!

We use it daily for our help center/ customer service desk

Zendesk Answer Bot review by G2 User in Management Consulting
G2 User in Management Consulting

"Still In the works "

What do you like best?

Seems this is still new to our company’s zen desk addition so at the moment it is not very accurate but seems to be a great idea once the appropriate relavent helpdesk articles are referenced

What do you dislike?

It still needs a lot of time to be accurate since we have been using this for over 2 weeks and it is still giving us irrelavent articles to solve user problems

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s not bad

Answering some self-answerable questions that users contact the company about which are easily findable on the company public website which will provide users the answers they are looking forn

"Really Helpful"

What do you like best?

It removes the 'easy' tickets from the queue and frees up our agents to solve the more in-depth tickets. It's so much more efficient.

What do you dislike?

It requires a detailed, organized article base in order to direct our customers accurately. This took some time on our end to update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes some time up front to create and organize your help articles for maximum efficiency, but it's worth the time. Ultimately, it frees up our agents from answering the basic questions so they could tackle the more complicated ones.

It provides faster service to our customers, and allows our agents more time to solve the harder inquiries.

Zendesk Answer Bot review by G2 User in Insurance
G2 User in Insurance

"Powerful and Flexible. "

What do you like best?

Zendesk is able to pile all my company's tickets in one place making it very easy to allocate tasks to different agents. I also like how Zendesk's customer service is very responsible and attentive compared ro most companies in this market. If you are looking for quality customer service, I strongly recommend Zendesk.

What do you dislike?

As far as constructive feedback, I have a hard time finding anything that I dislike.

Automatic computer generated messages to clients via email. It saves everyone in the office time.

G2 User

"Quick help for our users! "

What do you like best?

It's great for short answer questions, definitely prevented time wasted by the support team answering questions that can be automated.

What do you dislike?

It isn't widely popular with our users, often they will send inquiries requiring manual responses to the support team regardless. Not all of our users are tech savvy enough to use the bot and they're not trustworthy of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Figure out a way to point your users in the direction of using the answer bot and not emailing or calling support with every question they have. It may not be the right tool for companies with users that aren't tech savvy.

Helping users figure out answers by themselves without having to turn to the support team. It has definitely helped to automate certain aspects of support and enhanced the user experience.

"Zendesk is amazing!! "

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use! The set up of the system is modern and sleek. Everything is easy to find. The help desk is wonderful. I love how Zendesk keeps customers up to date on what is going on with Zendesk.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike about Zendesk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! It is cheaper than most other systems. It is easier to use than most systems. The customer service is wonderful to work with. It is amazing.

We use this for customer service. It is fast and easy to use. I have never had an issue when using answer bot. I have always found that everything is resolved in a timely manner.

Zendesk Answer Bot review by G2 User in Information Technology and Services
G2 User in Information Technology and Services

"A great product to build off of"

What do you like best?

The answer bot is pretty good at its responses and helpful to build off of for customer support.

What do you dislike?

There were a few inaccuracies, but I feel like it can adapt over time.

I am trying to provide my customers with a better support experience. The customers who have easy problems to solve get them resolved by the answer bot which frees up more time for me to help those with more difficult issues.

Zendesk Answer Bot review by G2 User in Publishing
G2 User in Publishing

"A seamless solution for quick ops support"

What do you like best?

I like that anyone on my team can take on a ticket, I like that there are Slack integrations and that Zendesk Answer Bot syncs up with my email account, I like the simplicity and intuitiveness of the platform.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there's not really much for me to dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a large team to provide internal Ops/IT services for, this is a great platform with which to do so.

My team and I are using Zendesk Answer Bot to provide internal ops and IT support to a range of departments with different needs. It allows us to do so quickly, clearly, and across a variety of mediums.

Zendesk Answer Bot review by John Alfred A.
John Alfred A.

"Awesomeness at it's finest"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and reliable! Can be learned easily

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. This software is a life changer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using this software will make your life and your employees live easier. Instead of answering short tickets, the bot can handle them for you, so your employees will only need to focus on the real deal.

Ever since our company use Zendesk it did help with lessening the ticket queue.

Zendesk Answer Bot review by G2 User in Consumer Services
G2 User in Consumer Services

"Answer Bot IS the answer "

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the fact that I’m no longer bombarded with simple questions that are commonly asked and can focus on complicated issues.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there isn’t much. Perhaps it could be enhanced so that questions of all types could be answered.

Before using Answer Bot, we got bombarded with the same questions over and over again. Meanwhile questions that needed research and were high priority weren’t getting the attention they deserve. Once we started using answer bot the simple questions were taken care of giving us the ability to focus on the complicated issues.

Zendesk Answer Bot review by G2 User in Consumer Goods
G2 User in Consumer Goods

"Could use some improvement "

What do you like best?

It answers the questions and cuts down the time customer service people spend on dealing with customers

What do you dislike?

You can still tell it's a robot. The answers are very generic.

Cutting down on customer service costs.

The biggest benefit was cutting down the need on the customer service reps. The bot was able to answer a lot of the questions so the reps could focus on other tasks in the mean time. However, you could still tell it was the robot so we are looking for something better

Zendesk Answer Bot review by Emma B.
Emma B.

"Slow to learn"

What do you like best?

I find that answer bot is slow to learn. I do appreciate that once it's better, it does a good jobof recommending the correct articles

What do you dislike?

It's just a little slow to learn as mentioned above

Cuts down on the number of inbound tickets and reduces time to solve

G2 User

"Send completely non related info"

What do you like best?

It would be great if it actually sent useful links.

What do you dislike?

It seems like it just sends completely random links that have no real correlation with the ticket. Like the member says I can't use my moto e4 and the bot sends "How to factory reset your defy xt"

Trying to help members find solutions themselves before reaching support so we have more time to work on issues that don't have resolutions. None so far. It still is sending unhelpful links.

Zendesk Answer Bot review by G2 User in Real Estate
G2 User in Real Estate

"The bot is not as stables as I would have hoped"

What do you like best?

Using the bot can be very convenient while multitasking. The information can be set up to answer customers and agents, which we liked.

What do you dislike?

The bot did not pull the information all the time. It was very glitchy and sometimes the font was wrong or the links didn’t work.

It is very convenient to be able to pull information from the knowledge base but the articles don’t always come over clearly and in the correct font.

Zendesk Answer Bot review by Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.

"Answerbot 50 min to subscribe"

What do you like best?

straightforward, smart, great customer support

What do you dislike?

expensive, $50 minimum for up to 50 inquiries per month

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's $50 a month and answers up to 50 inquiries. That's the minimum.

automated responses

Zendesk Answer Bot review by Lukas M.
Lukas M.

"Zendesk for support"

What do you like best?

Zendesk offers much functionality for support teams.

What do you dislike?

Occasional wrong answers due to customer issues with syntax.

Aids in the quick response to customers when support may not be available.

G2 User

"Good Experiences so far"

What do you like best?

I get thorough responses and not just regurgitated computerized ones.

What do you dislike?

I've had times where it's been problematic to actual connect with Answer Bot, but that could have also been an internet issue.

Answer bot helps me figure out the person/s I need to contact to get certain things resolved. Outlines issues that similar people have had as well.

G2 User

"Excellent Support to the Team"

What do you like best?

We rely upon quick turnarounds for customer contacts and the answer bot is critical in increasing the velocity from initial contact to ticket close.

What do you dislike?

Zendesk has nailed this solution so I don't have any issues with it.

Contact turnaround, issue resolution, and customer satisfaction.

G2 User

"Zendesk Answer Bot is really helpful"

What do you like best?

It is very accurate in listing all the best solutions when you type something in.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything I dislike about it.

We are improving our knowledge base to make it more user-friendly and allow customers to find the info they need quickly.

Zendesk Answer Bot review by G2 User in Information Technology and Services
G2 User in Information Technology and Services

"Very useful"

What do you like best?

Pulls directly from the KB to give users immediate first line communication without having to wait.

What do you dislike?

The machine learning could use a bit of work

Self help is the future and bots like this make it easy on the user

Zendesk Answer Bot review by G2 User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
G2 User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Best Out there for Customer Support"

What do you like best?

the efficiency of being able to get your customers to respond with no pressure

What do you dislike?

the faq recommended are sometimes not personal

Connecting feedback from our customers on our CSR work performance

G2 User

"Fun, efficient Answeing Bot for work"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is for self-service for the client

What do you dislike?

The set up process and settings are a bit difficult to grasp at first for new users.

Quick self-service

Zendesk Answer Bot review by G2 User in Banking
G2 User in Banking

"Ai it’s finest"

What do you like best?

That it works when we are overflowed high

What do you dislike?

That it’s. Not a real person and we can’t

It helps us when people have complex problems

Learning about Zendesk Answer Bot?

* We monitor all Zendesk Answer Bot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.