Alexa for Business

Alexa lets people use their voice to interact with technology so they can spontaneously ask questions in a way that feels natural. Alexa for Business gives you the tools you need to manage Alexa-enabled devices, enroll your users, and assign skills at scale.

Work for Alexa for Business?

Learning about Alexa for Business?

Alexa for Business Reviews

Showing 40 Alexa for Business reviews
Alexa for Business review by Caroline Lee S.
Caroline Lee S.

"Very handy for the office, but skills interface still clunky"

What do you like best?

Alexa solves a lot of the logistical problems that our business has had in the past. We no longer occupy a physical office, so having the ability to schedule for the group and when the few of us do meet having the ability to easily start conference calls means our communication has just gone up.

What do you dislike?

The skills interface for Alexa, both business and personal, needs some work. It requires remembering the exact wording and remembering which skills exist in the first place to be able to comfortably use them. This makes it harder to share among colleagues. I also feel like the pay structure is a little odd — it's inexpensive, but so inexpensive that I feel like it should just be free given that the Alexa device itself is free to use. I'd be happy to pay to add skills to it, but the other features it offers don't seem to be reflected in the cost.

Streamlined communication. This is what we primarily use it for. We don't have an office manager since our office is remote, so it's on us to create conference calls and to organize the everyday needs we have to communicate with each other. It means that the administrative work doesn't take time out of our regular work day and accordingly makes everything run much more smoothly.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Alexa for Business
Alexa for Business review by Ronak P.
Ronak P.

"Improves Productivity of Employees"

What do you like best?

- Such an innovative service for Corporate use.

- Ability to integrate with lot of existing systems like Polycom, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Google Suite, Office 365

- Many task can be done just by a voice command

- Improves productivity

- Ability to develop custom in-house skills

- Very user friendly

- Can be used in lot of corporates & industries

- A central place to manage all Alexa Devices

What do you dislike?

- Available in United States only

- Charges of enrolling a Shared & Personal device is a bit high

- No Simulator is available to Test Custom Skills

- Voice Recognition feature is missing

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best product to bring your workplace to next generation.

- Improves our employees Productivity

- Next generation meeting room

What Bot Platforms solution do you use?

Alexa for Business review by Pramod P.
Pramod P.

"Perfect for employee productivity"

What do you like best?

- Truely enterprise version of voice interface

- Easy device management

- Lots of out of the box facility available

- Custom & In House Skills can be developed very easily

- Provide easy interface to employees to perform their tasks.

- Helps a lot in Meeting Room

What do you dislike?

- Monthly Prices is bit high for registering devices

- As of now, this service is available in US only, can not use it in other countries

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As of now no competitor of Alexa For Business available in market. Definitely try this service

- Increases productivity of employees at office, home & especially at meeting room.

Alexa for Business review by Sachi V.
Sachi V.

"Alexa forever! "

What do you like best?

I love that Alexa allows me to be more productive during my workday. She helps me manage my schedules and keeps me on task. It's a great tool to set reminders, timers, keep track of appointments etc.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is the sometimes she doesn't quite understand me and it causes me to repeat myself

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take some time configuring her to meet your personal needs, this will allow for the best user experience in my opinion. Once you know everything she can do, it will take some time getting used to but it really makes life easier!

Alex provides many benefits for the business in that, I am able to ask her to do tasks that would normally take up a little bit of my time allowing me to use that time for something else. She is able to start meetings, allow me to see which conference rooms are available and more.

Alexa for Business review by Akshay N.
Akshay N.

"A fully-managed service to control all out smart devices"

What do you like best?

Since we have integrated alexa in our meeting rooms thus the employees can join meetings in conference rooms by saying, "Alexa, start the meeting". Alexa turns on the video conferencing equipment, dials into our conference call, and facilitates the start of the meeting with no need of involving any IT guy to help for the same.

Also, we have built our own alexa app for our customers by which they can get an overview of their account by just using a couple of voice commands.

What do you dislike?

Since Alexa does not save voice signature thus it makes it easy for any passerby to call the Alexa wake word and interrupt the meeting by giving useless commands. Alexa sometimes also catches wake words from between the conversations and perform unnecessary actions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Alexa for Business is a fully-managed service that allows the connection of multiple Alexa devices in the office.

Alexa for Business will integrate with Office 365 and Google's G Suite, and it will also support on-premises Exchange for business users to handle calendar scheduling and other processes.

It also gives us easy control for many apps that we use in our organization.

Alexa for Business review by McKenna B.
McKenna B.

"I love Alexa for business!"

What do you like best?

Alexa is basically a virtual assistant that helps you out with tasks around the office. You can set up reminders to get things done, tell Alexa to complete a task, and even dial into phone calls for you. I think it's very beneficial to have especially when you have a busy schedule to manage and to-do lists that seem never ending.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't really like about it is Alexa listens to every conversation you have within the office. It kind of makes me a little paranoid and be careful about what I say so it doesn't come back and bite me in the butt someday.

At my workplace, it was hard to get things done in a certain amount of time and/or remember what needs to be done before I left. Having Alexa around as a reminder of what to do and when to do it was super nice and that in turn, benefits the company.

Alexa for Business review by Chintan P.
Chintan P.

"Makes office hours more productive"

What do you like best?

Provides employee a new way, how meetings & presentations conducted into office.

Provides a next generation interface to employee to interact with Company's existing eco systems by implementing in-house alexa skills.

Easy integrations with Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Google Calendar.

Most popular feature used by me are Meeting Room booking, Raising Administration Tickets & Conducting meeting over alexa.

What do you dislike?

Alexa For Business service is available only in USA as of now. Would be great if expanded to other country.

Pricing of Alexa for business is a bit high.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good for Medium/Large organisations who wants to improve productivity of their employees.

Easy & next generation interface for Online Meeting, Presentations, Day to Day Office work, Office Administration, etc

User can easily do certain tasks just by voice command while doing his / her normal work.

Alexa for Business review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Integrates my voice with my buisness."

What do you like best?

Able to order products with a simple command without needing to search for it along with simple reorder commands. Don’t need my phone book anymore to reach clients, just say call who ever and it calls. My calendar is easy to setup and keeps me notified of important events. Controls my lighting for my office with simple commands. I like the face that Alexa helps out with my meetings.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the fact that I have to activate every gesture using the Alexa app, doesn’t always tell you if the app is free or not when activating over the echo itself before activating. Can’t set an alarm more that 24 hrs in advance and can’t set multiple alarms without the Alexa app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Makes your life easier and keeps you on track, just with a few annoying things you need to always have the app nearby for.

I’m solving problems with communication, product ordering and reordering, schedules, and meetings.

Alexa for Business review by Zach M.
Zach M.

"Alexa - Help My Business"

What do you like best?

Alexa's voice activated commands make it easy to set up reminders for your day, make calls, and be hands free while working. Alexa helps improve efficiency in the office, while also helping with convenience.

What do you dislike?

Alexa can have a hard time reading some voice commands from certain people which is an issue at times. Also, the pricing is a bit steep for the benefits, in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out! Amazon has some great products that are typically cheaper than competitors!

Alexa helps with daily reminders, and convenience in the office. An additional benefit that I have realized is that it spices up the office and makes simple tasks more enjoyable.

Alexa for Business review by Maria D.
Maria D.

"Very Efficient"

What do you like best?

Quick. Understands and do not have to repeat yourself. Very helpful

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have to restart if it's slow. Once I end up rebooting the system then it takes a while for the system to start up again which can definitely hace an effect on how the work day is managing

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maybe have different types of setting with Alexa with voice selection. Also enhancing the microphone would be a good option. Making a smaller model in order to be able to have such a system available at the desk in order to have the device on the desk.

More efficiency. Yes it has. It makes my job much easier

Alexa for Business review by Anthony L. S.
Anthony L. S.

"Alexa will be a game changer"

What do you like best?

Alexa skills have made the product more useful to my specific business. Voice is the future. Easy to use platform with lots of great, game-changing information.

What do you dislike?

Alexa will often misunderstand the directions making it a time waster to go back thru the channels and communicate multiple times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Voice is where the business world is headed in my opinion. The Alexa product is highly intuitive and has a sleek design that works seamlessly with my Alexa device.

Speed and accuracy is the business problem that I am solving as I became a new user of this products. Alexa gets me timely information fast.

Alexa for Business review by Shobhit S.
Shobhit S.

"Alexa, A next wave of disruption voice for business "

What do you like best?

I can join the video conference meeting by saying'Alexa,lets start the meeting'.make phone calls, hands free, and can also send messages on your behalf.Alexa can quickly check calendars, help schedule meetings, manage to-do lists, and set reminders, thanks to integrations with the likes of Salesforce, Concur, SAP

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it doesn't respond well with the voicing command

AWS is to simplify and provide a management plan for the smart office that's Alexa-powered. AWS will also benefit from all the smarts in Alexa are in the cloud. Trying to integrate all the devices with the help of Alexa

Alexa for Business review by Robert J.
Robert J.

"Communication and Tech all in one!"

What do you like best?

Alexa for business makes it easy for us to have an intercom system that is easily moved, while having other skills built in to help with other basic tasks that save time and money.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of any huge dislikes except for maybe being able to use language more naturally would be nice. Eliminate all the keywords.

Employees are happier! Being able to turn a light on or off, call someone a couple offices over, send a message to IT, all without having to think really reduces stress

Alexa for Business review by Melanie E.
Melanie E.

"Organized Collaboration"

What do you like best?

The ability to collaborate with teammates

What do you dislike?

There was really nothing I did not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used it on two projects where I was collaborating with others on web projects. The others were on other continents in both cases and this was a useful way to collaborate and assign tasks and be able to view what was happening with the project as a whole.

Being able to work with team members half a world away has been the best benefit

Alexa for Business review by Dionne "Dee" M.
Dionne "Dee" M.

"I Love All of the Features"

What do you like best?

I LOVE I can book a Lyft or Uber and I also enjoy the Skill Finder.

What do you dislike?

I cannot request an Uber pool and it cannot translate an entire translation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Alexa for Business provides help around the office such as by providing directions, finding an open conference room, dimming the lights or lowering the blinds, reporting a building equipment problem, or ordering new supplies.

Managing my to-do list and ordering supplies is A LOT easier and smoother. It allows me to focus on other projects.

"Convenient "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that there is a convenience factor with alexa for business. You can have your hands full and be able to experience the greatness of being the most efficient.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that sometimes alexa wouldn’t be very responsive. I could say something and she would not understand it and ask me to repeat it, which can be tiresome even though it’s on rare occasions.

Business problems i’m solving is being less efficient. Whether it be playing a tune for focus or a quick clarification on a fact, alexa’s there. Overall convenience.

Alexa for Business review by Ruth F.
Ruth F.

"Great Program heading in the Right Direction"

What do you like best?

I love that unlike other AI's, she actually understands what I am saying without having to repeat it over and over.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes feel like I have to speak really loud for it to understand me.

It is like having a personal assistant that I do not have to pay!

"Alexa for Business"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Alexa for Business provides help around the office such As giving us directions or even booking a conference room, I also like the easiness of scheduling a meeting or making calls. It’s so easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that you have to pay for this service when Alexa got home can almost do the same thing.

I have no major problems but Alexa can be a bit more responsive and hopefully in the future it will have Moreno information than what currently does.

Alexa for Business review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"I use Alexa every day, at home and now work!"

What do you like best?

I love the reminders feature and being able to use Alexa to keep me focused by keeping me aware.

What do you dislike?

There are some app compatibility issues that leave you left wanting but I am sure that it is just because it is so new.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Alexa is great especially for users that are willing to learn how to best take advantage of it. There is a small learning curve but the advantages are endless.

Time management is our biggest, and it is nice for meetings and presentations.

Alexa for Business review by Elijah  C.
Elijah C.

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

Works awesome it can respond to request quickly with no issues unlike the google home.

What do you dislike?

sometimes there can be a delay in the response

my overall productive has improved because of alexa for business it's basically a PA at your hands 24/7/365

Alexa for Business review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Alexa for business purposes "

What do you like best?

The ease of asking rather then your typical figuring out proper typing into a search engine like a regular browser search like google or yahoo require.

What do you dislike?

There are points where Alexa doesn’t fully understand what questions are being asked of her, but I’m sure since she’s AI she will continue to learn as she grows.

Different questions that come up that needs quick answers within the building industry. They can be product related, general inquires, etc.

Alexa for Business review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Alexa for Business is useful and helps working individuals stay more focused throughout the work day"

What do you like best?

I like that Alexa for Business is able to remind me of scheduled appointments, schedule my work day, and help me stay on top of tasks.

What do you dislike?

There is not a real con that I have regarding Alexa for business

Alexa for business has allowed for ease of flow of the work day. I have realized that Alexa can help start a virtual meeting and can help me remember details for my part of the work day.

Alexa for Business review by Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

"Alexa for business"

What do you like best?

It helps you to stay organized with your business and stay on task.

What do you dislike?

You must speak clear on it will not understand you

Amazon Alexa can help solve this problem by acting as an intelligent assistant at work

Alexa for Business review by Sam H.
Sam H.

"Alexa for Business"

What do you like best?

I love the mobility available with the app.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Alexa still listens to everything, even after I'm done speaking to her.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Speak clearly and be specific

Its hands free Alexa understands what I say

Alexa for Business review by User in Higher Education

"My experience with Alexa for Business"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Alexa is that it is so easy to use. It eases out most of the daily works.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I disliked about it is when sometimes it doesn't understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's certainly something to try out. It is really amazing.

I mainly use it for the person uses. The benefits of using it is immense as it eases out most of the hectic stuffs we face daily.

Alexa for Business review by User in Design
User in Design

"Useful but at the same time more of a gimmick then a need"

What do you like best?

Makes simple searches easy and effortless without having to always go to a computer or smart phone

What do you dislike?

I honestly don’t dislike much of anything about it, although as I said in my header it’s more of a gimmick then something I actually need

Honestly it’s not any sort of ground breaking or earth shattering software, aside from the ease of a voice search or setting reminders I could function without it

Alexa for Business review by Agency
Agency

"Alexa for business as intelligence base"

What do you like best?

With a proper integration Alexa can help you with a lot of automated tasks. The user gets an integrated platform where they can choose between speech and writing. While it can be seamless integrated with there regular use at home.

What do you dislike?

The cloudsharing where you give sometimes more integrated data then you wish as a company especially with the gdpr regulations in the eu.

Integrated help platform and ordering new standard services

Alexa for Business review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Voice Assistant to office"

What do you like best?

Saves time in setting up usual tasks related to meetings or daily work

Connects to conference rooms

Joining video calls

Setting up video equipment

Give directions

What do you dislike?

depends on your business size and requirements since this is a paid service model, not everyone can benefit from this

Save time and effort from daily set up tasks

Time efficiently used

Quick and easy to use

Alexa for Business review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"My Alexa Experience "

What do you like best?

Alexa is a time saver and helps to get things done without me having to stop and do it. It’s simply as delegating tasks to someone else

What do you dislike?

Sometimes had to repeat myself. I couldn’t say things too fast so I’d that to make sure my speech was super clear and loud

Scheduling was easy to do. Kept me organized and print reminders

Alexa for Business review by User

"The secretary of the future!"

What do you like best?

I love how Alexa can automatically call into conference calls- and order snacks for the office!

What do you dislike?

I wish the API was more accessible. We use proprietary HR software and our coding team could not integrate Alexa's API into our software.

It is a great time and effort saver so I can focus on the problems that really matter.

Alexa for Business review by Administrator

"Alexa for Business"

What do you like best?

Alexa for business is fabulous. One touch and I can reorder all my needs. I love it!! Great job Alexa!

What do you dislike?

Alexa sometimes orders two of things and refund are a bit of work. I wish it was less sensitive sometimes

Ordering can be difficult and tasking. One button ordering is the new in and I love it!!

Alexa for Business review by User

"Fun trial use with the Alexa"

What do you like best?

I like how fun and new the concept of Alexa for Business is. We utilized the product for our morning announcements and meetings.

What do you dislike?

It seemed that at occasions we did not utilize it at it's full capacity. Primary uses were for meetings, messages, and communication.

New way to communicate with our teams

"Excellent software "

What do you like best?

The best thing is ease of use and the comfortable while writing code. The performance is really good

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it gets more complicated when too much data is being loaded to the software

Performance low when large data set is there

Great when you work with small portion of data

Alexa for Business review by User

"Saves me a ton of time and money"

What do you like best?

The ease of purchasing makes this totally worth it

What do you dislike?

There really isn’t anything I dislike. Sometimes Alexa doesn’t get the word right but it’s nothif major

Multitasking is huge. I cover the front office for My moms business a lot and this saves me a lot of time

Alexa for Business review by User

"Exciting at first, but glitchy soon after"

What do you like best?

Voice command is the way of the future and very cool!

What do you dislike?

I often feel that Alexa is unable to interpret and respond to simple commands.

Being able to enable skills at a large scale is incredibly efficient and cuts down on time dedicated by staff with IT responsibilities.

Alexa for Business review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Alexa works for business too!"

What do you like best?

Alexa for Business allows team members to start meetings without specific members being present

What do you dislike?

Voice recognition can be difficult to verify between different team members

Alexa for Business helps to make collaboration between team members happen with ease, and helps with multitaskings

"Super helpful"

What do you like best?

I love being able to multitask while using Alexa

What do you dislike?

Setting up was a little difficult, but once we got that out of the way, we never ran into any other problems.

We were able to get more done in less time.

"Great"

What do you like best?

It is a very user friendly application , and helps improve communication and efficiency in the office.

What do you dislike?

The monthly subscription price was a little pricey

Helps with the boring corporate tasks (ie ordering more toner, paper etc)

"Alexa"

What do you like best?

The number of features. They allow me to complete tasks that would normally be impossible to complete.

What do you dislike?

How complicated it can be. With features comes complications.

I can solve some organization problems and simplify tasks.

"Good source"

What do you like best?

Gives an idea of how well my site is doing

What do you dislike?

Not sure how accurate it is all the time

It gives me a good idea of how my site is going

Learning about Alexa for Business?

* We monitor all Alexa for Business reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.