Survey55

Survey55 is a software that create and send web and mobile surveys to get real-time results, sentiment analysis, and detailed analytics.

Work for Survey55?

Learning about Survey55?

Categories

Survey55 Reviews

Ask Survey55 a Question
Showing 10 Survey55 reviews
Survey55 review by Zardari A.
Zardari A.

"Excellent features but a bit pricy"

What do you like best?

Technical Support available 24/7 through a live representation. Various Documents, manuals, video tutorials and webinars are available on the internet so anyone facing any issues with the setting up or using the software can take help from the online resources. Moreover, deployment is cloud based so don't need to be set up only in one laptop and is secured as well with an account. Survey55 offers a unique feature of integrating with various other software like Slack which helps me in sending out surveys on my Slack groups as well

What do you dislike?

I think the software needs to be made a bit more organized for smooth running. The survey designmakes it a bit hard for the initial set up and even I had to watch a couple of tutorials before getting a hand of this software. Along with this, I think the pricing is also a tad on the upper scale ($29 per month) and you can get other survey making software in less money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will only recommedn this software to companies who can afford the price or else other similar software are available.

Talking to customers and my employees is very important for my work. Surveys like employee engagement help me in understanding about the employees' strengths and weaknesses so I can delegate work and tasks to them accordingly. Surveys even help me in getting a customer's perspective about my product. As I work in a pharmaceutical company, customer and patient responses and recommendations are very important and with Survey55 I can get a better idea about my company's product's performance and effectiveness.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Survey55
Survey55 review by Bilawal A.
Bilawal A.

"Great Survey Templates"

What do you like best?

Survey55 is very easy to install. No long forms or registrations to do Only your Name, email and password required to make the survey. A lot of already ready made surveys are available for use as well. I have this software integrated to my Slack Account as well. So Integrations is also a great feature. Templates and ready made surveys are also quite updated and cover enough information.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the design of the survey software. It could and should have streamlined even more. It is a bit difficult to edit the survey as one question comes at a time only. Along with this, I think the email alerts feature could even be improved so alerts could be received at that moment only. I have missed important customer feedback because of the delay in notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would surely recommend this mainly because of its Templates. Great product

I use a "Customer Satisfaction" Survey almost every week as this is my job and the customer responses are very crucial to my work. Survey55 is the only way I can connect and talk to my customers. Being an online e-commerce company, customer satisfaction and demand is very important for my business growth and survival. These responses help me in introducing more products and sales.

What Survey solution do you use?

Survey55 review by Mirha A.
Mirha A.

"Helped me improve my business operations"

What do you like best?

The features of Survey55 are really good. Technical support is available at all times which is a huge sigh of relief for someone like me who lives in the opposite time zone of the companys'. Its really easy to make surveys and also share them with your targeted audience. Good analytics offered by Survey55. Moreover, some surveys are already made like customer satisfaction and only needs to be edited according to your company's needs.

What do you dislike?

Pricing. No other problems with this software. The price is on the high side and can only be afforded by large companies and corporations. Packages start from $99 / month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes! Survey55 is a complete survey solution to everyone. Especially people from the corporate world in large organizations. Must have IF the company can afford it.

I use the least expensive package which is the Growing Package for $99 per month. Even though this is a bit expensive but I still use this software because of the features this software has over others. Surveys is the only way as to connecting with my consumers and understanding their demands relative to my company's product. The resuts from the survey help me in deciding the outcome of the product's sales and can then be explained to my board or superiors and be given valuable customer insights for the high or low sales. This has really helped me in changing my company's business.

Survey55 review by Maimoona A.
Maimoona A.

"Amazing Customer Support with Great Features"

What do you like best?

A lot of features I like the best about this Survey Making Software. Survey55 offers you 24/7 online support; something which other do not. Along with this, you can sign up for free and no credit card is required for signing up. You get a free trial for 7 days and signing up to a premier package within a time frame gets you further discount. Deployment is Cloud based and can be accessed from anywhere in or out of office

What do you dislike?

I think the pricing is way too high. The starting package (Growing) of $99 per month is just not affordable for a small company and only large enterprises can afford this huge price. There are 2 more packages; one for $249 per month (Established) and for the price of the other package (Enterprise), the sales team has to be contacted as it is customized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I will recommend this software but mostly to large organizations as the high price is a huge hurdle for small companies. The features Survey55 are unmatched by any other survey making software out there! Recommended for sure

Being at a Manager position, I have to ensure my customer's satisfaction. This is when Survey55 makes my life easy. Many a times, the surveys are already available at Survey55 and I just have to edit it a bit with My company's name and logo etc. Having the Established Package ($249/month), I have access to loads of other features like Salesforce Integration, Customized On-boarding Support and Amazing Real time Analytics.

Survey55 review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"I have done several surveys on that page and it seems very good and professional"

What do you like best?

What I like most about survey 55 is, that in many cases they remunerate your opinion about something, they value the time that you take in responding to their surveys

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most about survey 55 is that in many cases they are very strict in rating your products and many times the surveys do not reach the desired clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can only say that I think it is a good option to publicize a product little known by people, since the survey 55 community is very large, as well as knowing what improvements can be made to a product since they see many people

Increase revenues, get customers much more often and get valuable information on what products they like and dislike to many customers

Survey55 review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"great survey system. "

What do you like best?

I've used many survey systems for work but this is my new favorite. At first building surveys was slightly confusing because I didn't know where the buttons were located for editing, but after 5 minutes of becoming familiar with the layout it became a breeze. This is by far my favorite survey system I've used. You can start with a very applicable template and editing it is simple. It doesn't have tons of options and technical editing options but I like that. It makes it simple, easy, and does everything I need it to. Oh, and my favorite aspect might be the reporting and the completion funnel statistics of the surveys. Great.

What do you dislike?

Not much I dislike actually. But one thing is the existing survey answer choices cannot be moved around. You must delete an answer choice or replace it. It would be great to be able to move the answers in different a order on the question. Maybe there is a way to do this but I've never figured it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great. Try it out.

Creating customer satisfaction surveys and purchase surveys has been great.

Survey55 review by Administrator

"Great Way To Get Customer Feedback!"

What do you like best?

I like that its simple and that the look of the app is very clean and appealing. It can also be useful that this system offers pre-made surveys!

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike this service, but I do wish that they had more features. This may only be because I've only used their free services though, -most likely if you pay more, you will get more services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend looking at this product as a way of distributing online surveys for your business!:) Especially if you are newer to making client feedback surveys, Survey55 offers pre-made surveys with every question you will need to get valuable feedback!

As a small nonprofit organization it is super important to get feedback from donors and clients. This system is a great way to get that feedback!

Survey55 review by User in Program Development
User in Program Development

"Prermade Surveys"

What do you like best?

I love that there are several different types of surveys already available. I can easily input the company's name and customize questions as needed. It takes the hassle out of creating a customer feedback survey from scratch.

What do you dislike?

There are limited features available and the user interface is difficult to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seek a program with more options. Survey55 is very basic but can perform basic feedback needs.

We use this program to capture customer feedback via after support surveys.

Survey55 review by User

"Good experience!"

What do you like best?

It works pretty good as described. It was helpful as visual survey. I love reading feedback.

What do you dislike?

If they offer different choices it would be outstanding. Far too less details anylticaly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

It targets the audience needed for the company for useful feedback.

Survey55 review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Survey 55"

What do you like best?

Having access to technical support available 24/7 through a real time representation.

What do you dislike?

The software can sometimes be hard to navigate

The use of survey55 to engage with other employees is useful to get their opinions on certain things.

Learning about Survey55?

* We monitor all Survey55 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories