Opus Mitel MiCollab Reviews & Product Details

Opus Mitel MiCollab Overview

What is Opus Mitel MiCollab?

Mitel MiCollab solution combines collaboration, mobility and messaging into a single solution that empowers people to collaborate more easily and effectively, no matter where they are, how they work and what device they use.

Opus Mitel MiCollab Details

Opus Telecoms
Reigate, England
@OpusTelecoms

Opus Mitel MiCollab Reviews

Showing 3 Opus Mitel MiCollab reviews
Already have Opus Mitel MiCollab?
Nutrition Consultant
Microcomputer Technician
Government Administration
What do you like best?

I love how it makes it easy to find another user and carry on conversations with them, both via the IP phone and with the built in chat feature as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that this doesn’t integrate well with existing analog users without additional configuration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are making communication with co-workers much easier and easier to determine if someone is available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UU
What do you like best?

I love that I can open MiCollab and communicate with anyone in my office on site or with my coworkers working from another office, remotely, or from home. The feature is faster and more interactive than email and text. I can get all the information I need with file share and phone capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that I cannot send photos in their .jpg format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

There are many products out there than can do what Mitel MiCollab can do, but this rises above the rest as far as function and dependability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We work faster and smarter. We do not have to wait for someone to open their email to be able to work on a project or resolve an issue. We increase our productivity as a team and the greater output shows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.