Ebsta Inbox Reviews & Product Details

Ebsta Inbox Overview

What is Ebsta Inbox?

Ebsta empowers thousands of companies to drive customer engagement at scale with a suite of customer intelligence & sales enablement tools for Salesforce. ✓ Unlock your company network ✓ Create personalised workflows and cadences ✓ Track engagement in real-time ✓ Score customer engagement and identify those that need attention ✓ Measure team activity and performance ✓ Seamlessly integrate with your CRM, emails and calendars Get in touch to find out how we can help your company with driving customer engagement: https://www.ebsta.com/request-a-demo/

Ebsta Inbox Details
German, English, French, Spanish

Ebsta Inbox helps users cross-reference and update Salesforce from anywhere on the web because we believe that well-maintained CRM data is crucial to business success.

Ebsta
2012
London, United Kingdom
@ebstahq

Ebsta Inbox Screenshots

Ebsta Inbox Reviews

Showing 90 Ebsta Inbox reviews
Already have Ebsta Inbox?
Head of Customer Success
What do you like best?

We are a SaaS business that operates in the data analytics for recruitment space. Therefore, it's really important that we have a good data culture internally to ensure that we practice what we preach. Ebsta's email tracking allows us to seamlessly track all of our email communications into Salesforce against the specific activity type which allows us to analyse our own activity. It's easy to use and has become an essential part of our process in the Customer Success team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Adding contacts into Salesforce from an email is sometimes a bit hit and miss in terms of parsing in the right data or picking up who it is you are trying to add Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ultimately, it removes the disconnect between GMail activity and Salesforce activity, effectively connecting them into a single system. We have seen a significant improvement in activity tracking across all aspects of the Customer Success team. We have become a more data-driven organisation and Ebsta has been one of the pillars of that improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

❄️ Sales Director - Major Accounts
What do you like best?

Very simple to use. Import from SFDC or CSV. Our SFDC is pretty messy and I do a lot of tradeshows so it was great having the option to do both. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

UX could still use a bit of an update when you're creating the sequences and it would be cool to also have a LinkedIn step in the sequence. Other than that, no real negatives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automation automation automation. Ebsta made me waaaay more scalable. Loved that it worked for me when I was busy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The basic ability to add received and sent emails directly to salesforce is super helpful. It's also pretty easy to search and find contacts within salesforce if its not immediately recognized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally ebsta will crash and I'm not able to add emails to it. It usually solves itself within a few minutes. Closing a few additional gmail tabs usually helps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't need to add information in 2 different places. I can be confident the I have a trail of all emails automatically added to salesforce. It keeps me organized across my accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I love most about Ebsta is it's ease-of-access and quick accessibility within my browser. No need to pop open a new window, open Salesforce and input information in a convoluted way. Ebsta is simple and effective in helping me document lead communications, especially adding new leads and updating them on a daily and weekly basis. I would highly recommend other sales professionals implementing Ebsta into all of their outbound sales processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Ebsta would pull contact info from LinkedIn and DefinitiveHC platforms. One of the main problems is inability for Ebsta to legally screengrab contact information due to the way information is presented on LinkedIn and DefinitiveHC for example. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will expedite and improve most of your sales process quickly, and required less than 90 minutes of proper training Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This has tremendously improve our teams sales processes, from sourcing and documenting new leads, to changing and updating contact info as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I pay good money for this app because I want to have all my correspondence with sponsors of our students in their records in Salesforce. I can just click right there in the letter I am writing and not have to write a letter from within Salesforce. I don't have to even open salesforce. Their tech support is great too. I have my own assigned person to be my tech if needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the icon to send a letter out of Google Mail disappears, but now I know what to do to restore it. Tech support showed me what to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to keep all my important correspondence in one place. It helps me have quality interaction with our supporters, donors, and students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The tutorials and user interface make Ebsta an easy program to get familiar with and put into use. Once up and running, it offers an array of tools that make creating campaigns and scheduling, tracking, and logging emails a breeze. It fluidly speaks to multiple systems (ie gmail and CRM) and aids in facilitating a more streamlined and automated sales process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the review process won't le Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How to more quickly and easily create mass emails and cadences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have been using Ebsta to help manage my sale process for two years and rely on it tremendously. It eliminates the needs to sort my gmail Inbox and all but eliminates my need to rely on my memory. The recent upgrade to Cadences has greatly enhanced my ability to handle a large pipeline in a multiple touch, 9 month sales cycle. Our sales success is greatly enhanced by Ebsta! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

An easier ability to see all current members of a Cadence would be helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gmail inbox organization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

The Sales reps prefer to work directly from their Gmail and generally don't like to have SF open. Ebsta has a good info-bar that sits neatly at the top of our your Gmail to sync vital sales info directly in your Gmail view. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When the lead or contact doesn't already in SF and needs to be created manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a SF Admin and a "Customer and Sales Support", I use Ebsta every day to plug those customer responses directly to the History Activity of the associated Opportunity.

One can compose/send Gmail from within Salesforce but when customers respond it's to your Gmail and so the history thread would be lost, so lucky that this can be solved with Ebsta. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Email tracking let us know the engagement of the prospect.

Furthermore, this tool is a time solver for sales because they can upload enclosed files into salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Ebsta disconneted me from gmail... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ebsta is a time solver for sales team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can now track prospect's engagement within emails trackers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Executive
Operations
What do you like best?

My team has been thrilled with Ebsta and the seamless integration between our Salesforce and Gmail accounts....it's saved us on more than one occasion from potential data slip-ups and missing info. We love the ease of clicking one button and ensuring all our conversations are tracked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, we haven't had any complaints....any time an issue or bug may arise, the Ebsta team has been right there to help. I think the only dislike would be that there was a glitch when we moved one of our workflow rules and Ebsta was inputing things properly, but we already got it sorted out with Ebsta! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have a clear outline of user roles for your organization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to keep clean, useable data for our organization. As we say, if it's not in Salesforce it doesn't exist, and I'm so glad that Ebsta recognizes having a single source of truth rather than siloed data in disparate systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations/Salesforce Admin
What do you like best?

It works as intended and is easy to setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I absolutely love this tool and have no complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Ebsta Sync over their older product. Users don't have to think about logging emails since it automatically does it for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've been using Ebsta Sync for over a year. This automatically logs all emails for us, which differs from their old product where you have to manually log each email through a special button that's lays over Gmail. When users are fully setup, everyone is able to see each line of communication sent to clients that live in Salesforce. For example, when a sales rep closes an account, the associated account manager is able to see past emails of what was discussed so they are able to focus on certain topics when going over training. There's an accountability aspect as well and can see when clients have reached out for help. If things have to get escalated, we're able to see the communication history of what's been discussed and act accordingly. Additionally, the support has been great. Alp, our customer success manager, has been excellent when it comes to training and helping setup custom workflows for our Salesforce environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to implement and great support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not really anything. Cheaper is always better offcourse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy plugin with salesforce and email tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

Easiness to use and does not delay email loading. I also like the customization of the fields. Ease of integrations with Salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Does not have a mobile version and therefore I am prevented from sorting and classifying my email on the go. Files upload could be better with the new Salesforce version. There is no chat feature for customer support - that could be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it for one week with Salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick email management linked with salesforce, files uploading with Salesforce. In terms of benefits, I have improved productivity and data management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Ebsta has changed my view of using Salesforce. It used to be such a daunting task to input all of the information, but since I've began using Ebsta it's helped with my workflow and data entry. I look for reasons now to enter my data, whereas before Ebsta I used to dread it. Ebsta has changed my ways for the better! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't yet found anything I dislike! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can track my emails, and see when they were opened and how many times. This has been helpful to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Data Operations
Venture Capital & Private Equity
What do you like best?

Accurately syncs all the emails from our exchange server to Salesforce where you can view them in a VF component and doesn't eat up your storage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting features are lacking, their intelligence fields (i.e. Last Email Date) is only updated once every 24 hours and not in real-time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pretty good solution if you're looking to just view emails within a contact, account, lead, or opportunity record page. Also like that it syncs multiple calendars for a single user which Salesforce does not support out of the box. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cross-team communications are better now. We used to be stepping over each other's toes when dealing with the same contact, but we're much better about that now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

Changed companies and brought EBSTA with me. Works well with outreach everywhere and salesforce on gmail. Helps me work fast and efficient. All of my coworkers started to use over the last year. Tried other tools to compare but EBSTA works best, is more flexible and lighter on the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

User interface can be intimidating but once you get it, it is logical. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesforce integration. Outreach everywhere compatible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Set-up, email tracking, calendaring, templates - all very easy and seamless! At a fast-paced, hardworking company where teams are always evolving and scaling, Ebsta allows AEs, AMs, and CS to review each record to find out exactly where the conversation with Customer has been left off instead of holding exhausting meetings. Customer Support is top notch - shout out to Alp Yaz for always being responsive and helpful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes buggy - I see token failure for users at times and doesn't tell you why that failure is happening, so I don't know how to fix it. Also would like to see attachments in SFDC email activity history. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saves us time! Instead of over-communicating during account transition period, we can simply use Ebsta + have minimal conversation and focus on more challenging projects. Also helps us with email reporting like how many emails were exchanged last 7 days and provides last email activity date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Before ebsta, it was time consuming to make sure communication was entered into Salesforce. Now if someone is out of office, it is that much easier to pick up on conversation where it left off. No more playing catch up or digging through email folders. Ebsta's calendar tool also saves a ton of un needed back and forth when trying to coordinate schedules - especially if you are dealing with different time zones! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The calendar syncing doubles up on events sometimes. We have disabled this feature because of this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an easy tool to implement and set up, and overall saves time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In addition to email tracking, having a quick glance into an account through ebsta right in email is huge. We primarily work in gmail so to see everything in one view saves a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

What I like about Ebsta is that you do not need anymore to go to your ATS and log a call or log the email you replied to the candidate or client because you can immediately do it on your work email interface or Gmail. It makes responding easier, and I also like the schedule later campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Ebsta is that you need to sign back in again if you are using a different work computer or laptop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best email tracking tool out there! I promise you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was hard to reply and go to the profile of the candidate or client in our ATS to update the logs every time we receive a respond and every time we respond to them so Ebsta made it sure that, that predicament is resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Operations
What do you like best?

Ebsta makes life easier! That's something I literally hear from all of our users. A process that used to be a pain, getting emails into Salesforce, is now as easy as clicking a button. Ebsta has helped us to increase Salesforce adoption which in turn has given us better and more reliable data. Users also love the email tracking functionality, being able to see Salesforce data within Gmail, and using Salesforce templates right in Gmail. We love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There aren't any features that our users dislike. However, we do not use the calendar sync functionality as we do not have a need for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before Ebsta, our users were not entering email conversations into Salesforce consistently. Ebsta has completely fixed that issue and we can now rely on the activity data in Salesforce for reporting and insights into our customers and prospects. Another big benefit is happy users. Using Salesforce can be cumbersome for some, but everyone who uses Ebsta at our company, loves it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Front End, SEO, and CRO
What do you like best?

Their willingness to work with us on our business case has been really wonderful - they are knowledgeable and diligent in their approach to logging emails and events into Salesforce, and have worked with us to customize the logging.

Also their customer service is phenomenal. They go above and beyond to deal with any bugs that I report, giving more detail than any other support team I've worked with. They are all committed to making the best product they can. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are based in the UK so at times the time difference can be an issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a reliable service that will work with you to implement your use case. Their syncs are intelligent and their support team is knowledgeable and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Ebsta to log emails and calendar events into Salesforce, and associate them with the appropriate records, whether that is Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities or other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Love how you can insert template for campaigns, like the ease of integration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing that I can think of...haven;t had any negative experiences with it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

allows me to zap my emails into salesforce for company visibility on accounts and contacts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Teaching Artist Project
What do you like best?

I love using ebsta! It makes recording emails & communicating with my team so seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Ebsta is super easy to use and I really enjoy it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It solves a huge communication problem within my org! Everyone is able to keep up to date with contacts and what's happening within our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CS
What do you like best?

Having Ebsta allows you to cross reference online platforms with your own data, making work so much quicker and easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that all the updates and improvements are only for Gmail. As of July 2019 they are increasing the price by over 50% with no additional benefits for outlook users. The benefits they are offering Gmail users is still no worth the new cost - the features aren't that great considering you can get them elsewhere for a much cheaper price Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product is more geared towards Gmail users, not Outlook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We already had email tracking so the only thing this is helping s with is time and ease which is great, but only if they don't increase the price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Ebsta Inbox?