SalesHandy Reviews & Product Details

SalesHandy Overview

What is SalesHandy?

SalesHandy is a Sales Enablement tool that will enhance the performance and email productivity of your team. You can track unlimited emails for free for lifetime. Along with it, SalesHandy also provides features like Email Scheduling, Email Sequence, Smart Email Templates with shortcuts, and Mail merge campaign with Automated Follow-ups.

SalesHandy Details

SalesHandy is a Data analytics and Communication tool which helps to improve Inside sales team’s Performance and Productivity. It comes with features like File sharing, E-mail tracking, Live meeting, Centralize document management and Lead’s activity tracking.

SalesHandy
2015
Gujarat, India
@saleshandy

Answer a few questions to help the SalesHandy community
Have you used SalesHandy before?

SalesHandy Reviews

Showing 92 SalesHandy reviews
Already have SalesHandy?
Marketing head
What do you like best?

the follow up in trailing mail so client can recall us very easily be reviewing trailing mails and they find it as if it is sent personally to them, the software is very simplified, we can tag any columns of the csv file like fistname or company name even is the subject line that helps to reduce bounce ratio and open ratio also increased while using this feature of software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the templates, for example, if need to add tables you cannot copy and paste from word. need to code it then insert codes then it is been done so that increases the efforts. secondly, they should introduce tags to contacts to shortlist our requirements Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

bulk mailing, auto follow-ups can be done very easily, and the software is very simplified so even anyone with basic knowledge can use it as compared to Mailchimp Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Design and Development
What do you like best?

The ability to create drip campaigns with conditional logic and the way that sent emails, when using the OFfice 365 integration, are sorted into the sent items folder to enable the complete conversation to be viewed when a lead responds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Slightly confusing on the billing side of things. The lack of an ability to set a "reply-to" address is frustrating but not a deal-breaker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email marketing tools have their place, but when it comes to one-on-one sales approaches and drip campaigns SalesHandy is truly amazing. The ability to create emails that recipients truly believe are sent to them and them alone while also complying with GDPR and other legislation through the addition of opt-out code within the body of the message (and not just tacked on the bottom) is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

For our organization, some of the most compelling functions of SalesHandy has been the outlook plugin for email tracking and activities dashboard. This helps us take the guesswork and unknowns out of the sales process, such as wondering if a prospect even opened our email. The dashboard is simple and allows us to remain efficient in our sales process with the appropriate follow up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sales handy allows for free email tracking with Gmail, but not with outlook. It would be nice to use a simpler version of free email tracking with outlook (like Gmail) and then be given an option to upgrade from there. But overall, the product is still less expensive than most other similar platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As previously alluded, SalesHandy helps us to not pursue prospects who are not opening our emails. This allows us to focus more on prospects who have opened our email. It has benefitted us by increasing efficiency and bringing clarity about potential prospects who may be interested in our services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

User friendly, simple add-ins to connect email to SaleHandy to easily add trackable links. I like that you can upload documents from the add-in or through the website. It's simple and fairly inexpensive tool that lets you know who took interest in your messages and content, especially when marketing to leads that don't know you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish you had the ability to see the full title of the documents you've uploaded. Sometimes the tracking can be glitchy (doesn't rule out results if I open the email I sent). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Using the Download option is more user-friendly to your recipients than the link option Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to see the level of interest a prospect has in the information emailed or if they haven't read the email at all. No longer blindly following up with prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As a Sales person it is vital for me to be able to track who opens my emails, when they opened my emails and how many times they have opened my emails and that is exactly what SalesHandy provides me with their Chrome Extension to my Gmail account.

As a professional, SalesHandy enables me to understand who has been engaging more with my content which helps me understand with whom I should be focusing my attention more. I wouldn't have had that without SalesHandy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I cannot think of anything that I dislike about SalesHandy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give SalesHandy a try, it's a no brainer. If you're a Sales person, SalesHandy is a must. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I send a lot of emails out to both inbound leads and outbound leads and because I am able to track who has opened my emails and how many times, it helps me breakdown the efforts that I need to put when I reach out to these leads again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founding Partner
What do you like best?

It saves me time every day with the templates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i don't have any dislike about the software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

integrate with your domain Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

writing sales letters from templates and tracking Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

It makes email campaigns very easy. It is easy to use, saves a lot of time, avoids many mistakes (templates and automation) and increases efficiency.

The consultants are super helpful and respond quickly.

Since I started using it, I can't imagine sending a campaign without SalesHandy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Emails that do not reach customers are not blocked. Only a few of a large number are excluded from the campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Enjoy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I save time during email campaigns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President - Equity Partner - Senior Trainer
What do you like best?

Ability to create a sequence of emails on a consistent basis. The campaigns are powerful tools to stay connected to your customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I cannot download complete history from every time from feeds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems - Staying connected to my clients on a consistent basis. My clients are recognizing the value we create by reading more and more of the whitepapers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This is a great tool for email tracking! It helps you to see if the receiver has read your email or do they simply ignore it :-) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Non applicable at this moment as i have yet to spend more time exploring other functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It shows how many times the receiver has read your email and if they really take their time to read your content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Fastest support/service ever. Knowledgeable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. I have to repeat that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've tried many of the others, but none come close to SalesHandy for ease of use and support/service when (rarely) needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've had very little problems/issues with SalesHandy. Best benefit is the fast service and care. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US Accounting, Bookkeeping, US Individual & Corporate Tax Preparation
What do you like best?

I've been using SalesHandy for a couple of months and it has been a great benefit to our business so far. I would recommend using this tool as it is a user friendly and very simple to use.

Not only the product but their customer team is fantastic! My first contact was with Kishan from the customer team and till now he is the only one who is handling my account even after being a paid customer for a couple of months.

Kishan is very friendly and enthusiast in helping their customers and taking any situations as with sheer discipline and personal attention to all customer. He is always just a call away and always ready to help me wherever I get stuck.

Never Seen this kind of Tool in my 15 Years of C level career and International Marketing worked in many countries.

SalesHandy, you have got a great team over there! Cheers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing but Request to Integrate world first AI with your TOOL. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I feel it's like Plug and Play for Email Marketing , if your content and data is ready , believe me your 7 year kid can do Email Marketing of any level with SH. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email Marketing , Email Campaigns , Drip Marketing ,Reports Based Sales and Customer Relationship Strategies and User Friendly operations in Email Marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Real time marketing campaign emails sending Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Inaccuracy of open & click, domain block Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pushing marketing campaign Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Combat Sports Official
What do you like best?

I have been using SalesHandy for a couple of years. I find it very useful to know when a person opens an email. If needed I can call them right at the time they are thinking about my email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For some reason, my token expires often. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it to contact your prospects and others who you want to make sure are seeing your emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest solution is that I can contact a person who I am wanting to provide info. If I call right after, I know that they have viewed the email it allows me to reach them when I am top of mind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Their service team is absolutely fantastic. I researched over 15 different email automation tools and found SalesHandy to be the easiest to use and most affordable. I would have picked SalesHandy over more expensive providers at the same price Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike yet. I am a relatively new user and am excited to continue to see success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great solution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SalesHandy allows me to increase my outreach exponentially through CSV uploads. It is very easy to stay organized with SalesHandy and schedule email followups to prospects that have not responded to my initial efforts. Everything is highly customizable and I've been able to optimize my cold emails with the help of their service team. Any time that I have a question or concern, SalesHandy is quick to respond with a solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the email tracking features as well as the chrome plugin that is easy to use. I really like the daily emails updates I get on all of my emails. For someone in sales, this is very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no downsides to the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm getting transparency and visibility into my work through email tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Architectural Photography
What do you like best?

It's a great SaaS tool which allows me many capabilities in sending emails to my prospects.

The technical support is great as well, they have quickly resolved my problems by custom recording videos. They give a full demo if in case there's any problem at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

been using it for a month. No complaints so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Drip Campaigns,

Email Tracking without any title in my email,

No application installation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inside Sales Manager
What do you like best?

the ability to know if your recipient has opened your email or not can greatly influence your next step. I appreciate and use this feature frequently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

dont always trust the count on how many times something was opened. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CMO
What do you like best?

Love how SH is light and integrates swiftly with Gsuite, works perfect and fast both for tracking email opens and sending email campaigns with mail merge (even if need to wait 15 mn minimum before sending) - At the time of my testing, it only gave me 200 emails per day on free trial but that's way more than enough for any type of business really, in my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it could customize single emails within a campaign, not possible right now but a workaround is using additional merge fields to be used as variables. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Very Easy and Light/quick Mail Merge tool, and email opens tracker, efficient and recommendable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner, CEO, Chief Publisher/Webmaster
Entertainment
What do you like best?

This is the most intuitive interface I have used thus far. I have used ContactMonkey in its infancy and was a willing beta tester, but lost all features when they decided to not reward early adopters and beta testers when it went out general. I had been using Hubspot, which was great, but for email tracking purposes, was quite limited, especially after going back to Outlook.

I have yet to use the other features, but at some point will. But this is the best feature packed email tracker ever used Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about SalesHandy, it is hands down so far the best email tracking solution I have used this far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for something to track emails while having to easy to use and deploy additional emailing tools at a decent price, SalesHandy is it. The free version will work as well, but if you have Gmail or G Suite. But even with having to pay for Outlook integration, the prices are decently competitive to pay for it because it pays for itself! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can track emails from my own account as well as my work account. I know when they have been opened and who opened it or if someone has opened an email sent to multiple recipients. And I do not have to worry about limitations whatsoever. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

So easy to use

Affordable

Gets the job done Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The campaign gets paused when the emails are not delivered. There should some auto-restart option to keep it running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outbound Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Gmail Integration and Simplicity of the product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is expensive for the features and user experience they currently provide Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ease of use- reporting, dashboard, and UI has to be improved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Engaging customers and monotonous email drafting are resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Director
What do you like best?

The tracking works good. Keeps me in the know about all the contacts I have made and who I am getting through to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like saleshandy to make a plugin for the Outlook 365 app for windows 10 where you can see if the client opened your email without leaving outlook. All in same place. Hubspot has this but they dont automatically track like Saleshandy does. You have to click a track button before you send each email (major pain in the neck) If if Sales handy were to do this they would be unbeatable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to know who opening my emails and when they open which helps me gauge follow ups. This makes it my timing perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am a marketing person and its very important that I know when my client checked my email without annoying adverts or logos of the tracking

I have used almost every available option and since the last 6 months I have been using sales handy and I am completely satisfied

I never have/had an issue with sales handy and hence recommended it to my friends Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I don't like about sales handy

I am fully satisfied Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

the best one to track emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My biggest problem is my client would say they haven't received my quotation or invoice and with sales handy, I know that they saw my email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

The Outlook integration is decent. Sadly nothing else positive to say. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

After several weeks of wasted time, which set my business back in our sales campaigns, my credit card company has processed a refund from these scammers.

I found out too late that SalesHandy is an India based startup business who do not support their product.

Many people complained on this excellent G2 site of the same problems my business experienced of saleshandy refusing to honour their money-back guarantee.

First, they dragged their feet in responding to support emails, waiting several days at a time, forcing us to send multiple emails. Then they fired their one and only support guy overnight, closed his email, didn't notify anyone or respond to any of his open tickets.

Next, when we eventually managed to get a response from another member of staff, they claimed we were outside of their 2-week refund window!

Finally, they stopped responding to all our emails, forcing us to get our credit card company to process a refund claim.

Turns out their solution ONLY works with gmail and won't work from a company's dedicated server. Critical features won't work, such as keeping track of who responded - so everyone gets emailed irrespective of whether they've responded or not. They didn't advertise this fact, and it took many emails before they confessed to this killing deficiency. They claimed to add this to their feature list, but of course were not prepared to give a date by which their product would address this major flaw.

If you do use gmail, then be warned that the user interfaces need major attention from a Usability Expert (UX), and they're not intuitive and take a considerable amount of time to learn.

We're now using a mailing platform from Poland (also reviewed on this site), which costs more, but is supported and doesn't suffer the same flaws. Too early to give it an endorsement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't do it - pay more to get a real app with real service. Else you'll regret it and have to ask your credit card company for a refund as we and other reviewers have had to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wasted our precious time and set my company back in our campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CH
What do you like best?

It works in my local version of Outlook as an add-in. It doesn't require me to check a box or change my outgoing email addresses to a different server every time I send an email (like some similar services do). It's pretty much as automated as it can get.

I love getting desktop notifications that someone has received my email. I have less stress and worry about whether the email arrived to the recipient or not because I can tell when they received it. It's like a Return Receipt Request for email. I also like that I can set it up for all my emails, not just one.

It just works.

Update: Just figured out in their online interface you can even sort by subject, date, opens and clicks. Wow. Very cool. This thing does more than I realize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They've updated everything that used to bother me. Since they continually improve the product, I can't think of anything else they can do to make it better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main benefit is never having to worry if a business contact received an important email. I don't have to be a pest and send a follow up like, "Did you get my email?" because I know they did. I can also tell when I send clients specific links that they actually clicked the link I sent.

One of the other major benefits is that I have no more stress wondering if my emails disappeared into the either. I can send, receive a desktop notification that it was received, then move on with my life instead of having to continually wonder if the recipient received my message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.