Xvoyant Reviews & Product Details

What is Xvoyant?

Xvoyant is a sales coaching technology platform, built native in Salesforce, that helps prioritize, optimize and dollarize coaching. It changes behavior by rapidly identifying and prioritizing each rep’s areas for improvement and measuring performance, activities and coachability to predict forecast viability and rep engagement. Xvoyant is the first platform to link activity execution and skill development to pipeline sustainability and forecast accuracy. Xvoyant optimizes coaching execution by providing one, consistent platform to plan, schedule, document and track coaching sessions and goals. Xvoyant syncs with Salesforce calendaring, routing and notification functionality to provide an integrated, closed-loop workflow.

Xvoyant Screenshots

Xvoyant Reviews

1-20 of 20 total Xvoyant reviews

Xvoyant Reviews

1-20 of 20 total Xvoyant reviews

"Sales Coaching at its Best with Better Technology for Better Sales Leaders!"

What do you like best?

By leveraging research on sales performance drivers, Xvoyant brings science to sales coaching through technology. Xvoyant provides an effective way to visualize team’s performance, assess inefficiencies, leverage benchmarking data, foresee disruption in sales revenue, guide coaching conversations, and act now.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I like everything the solution provides, and how it supports sales leaders' coaching abilities, skills, and results.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, quickly benefit from it!

In our sales program, we strive to equip and empower our 130+ sales students we graduate every year with the best sales technology. Xvoyant is a big part of our sales technology ecosystem and hands-on learning experience. It helps accelerate our students' understanding of the impact of sales coaching technology on sales performance, and educate better future generations of sales leaders modern organizations need.

Regional Executive Banking Manager
Banking

"Best Coaching Tool I've Used in my Experience"

What do you like best?

The new and improved score card in Xvoyant is fantastic!

The employee and myself as a manager can use this tool to input an opportunity, look at the stages each client opportunity is in, being able to hover over the opportunity to see the client's information, logging a sales call, and the edit function for the opportunity.

There are so many other tools in there as well!! It's less confusing for both the employee and manager to be able to use this, especially in our one on one coaching's. Thank you so much!

What do you dislike?

Xvoyant needs to have less fields to input the stage of the opportunity as this can be confusing and skew the utilization of sales force.

Figuring out what is the best goal to set for each individual employee where they may have different markets

Director of Marketing

"There's nothing else like this in the market! "

What do you like best?

When people think about sales coaching technology they immediately think call coaching / conversation analysis. While that is great and important, it's transactional in nature and not really sales coaching. Xvoyant takes measuring productivity to new levels by putting science behind all aspects of the rep's activities while allowing sales coaches to focus on the true gaps in performance.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really any negatives other than the fact that you have to be a Salesforce customer in order to use the platform. It serves larger teams in the enterprise market, so not really a fit for SMB / Non-Salesforce customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth trying! Nothing else like it in the market.

Saving time and maximizing coaching efficiency! Laser sharp focus on gaps / issues that lead to improved rep performance extremely fast.

"The Future Of Sales Sales Coaching Technology"

What do you like best?

This is the first sales coaching technology of its kind that actually tracks and predicts how we should be coaching our sales reps. The insights it gives us on how each individual is coaching is helping us maximize productivity for our sales reps.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much of anything that I dislike. It is dependent on your salespeople using Salesforce correctly which can be tough when you get started. They have a great tool to help you incentive your salespeople to be more active with logging their deals though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a game changing technology for sales leaders. It's the first technology we have found that actual does what it says it will and gives us real insights.

Helping our salespeople become more productive and finding where their gaps are so that coaching is personalized and effective. It also makes our sales leaders more productive and involved.

Marketing Analyst
Financial Services

"Xvoyant Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it helps agents understand their performance and it interprets reporting in a way that we can start a dialogue about how to improve and set goals that we can continue to review.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to complain. If there's more I want out of it, the analytics teams usually puts together more detailed reports in Tableau and sends them to me. 95% of what I need can be found in Xvoyant though.

Helps me explain performance in a way that they can visualize their performance and set goals. It's gives me plenty of talking points.

"Great coaching tool!"

What do you like best?

The program is very easy to use. It's great having up-to-date information available for review and coaching whenever needed. The program allows sales reps and managers to track results,and provides predictable data for future outcomes.

What do you dislike?

I learn something new each time I sign in. The system continues to improve. I also have a Customer Experience Manager from Xvoyant who is available and very knowledgeable to answer any questions I might have.

Xvoyant is a time saver. It reduces the amount of time spent preparing for coaching sessions. I have all the necessary information available for effective coaching and to set meaningful goals.

SVP Director of Business Banking

"I am a believer"

What do you like best?

Very predictable data on future outcome.

What do you dislike?

It is very difficult for Xvoyant to make dropdown boxes to fit every industry and every application . You just have to work with the system and become familiar with it . once your use to it you will be amazed at how well it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it . You will love it.

It helps me to coach my employees in various different areas . No two people have the same problems . Some have a hard time finding deals, some have a hard time closing deals, and some have a hard time recognizing a deal. This system helps me to understand and help fill the training gaps.

Executive Vice President, Director Coporate Services
Banking

"Game changer for sales managers/coaches!"

What do you like best?

Xvoyant ties coaching to Salesforce which allows coaches to create individual coaching plans for sales people based on actual production. The skills and activity together is a game changer in terms of having great tactical application to succeed. It also reduces the amount of time it takes coaches to prepare for worthwhile coaching sessions. This is something we have been waiting for!!

What do you dislike?

It just keeps getting better the more we use it!

Improved coaching. Transparent coaching. We have player coaches, their time is limited. Xvoyant makes it easier for them to be productive individually while also being great Leedsrs coaching their teams.

"Xvoyant Review"

What do you like best?

Xvoyant is extremely easy for me to use and read. The information flows in from Salesforce and allows me to have accurate information on my team. The coaching tools help me hold my team accountable to the goals that they set.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to upload files into Xvoyant. When I ask my team to create a plan or do a training I would like to attach that document in to Xvoyant.

I am able to track my team on one platform. Xvoyant gives me the ability to coach to the numbers.

AM

"Vice President of Sales"

What do you like best?

Xvoyant is the ONLY SOFTWARE that makes it easy for my leaders to coach, and INCREASE the performance of their team members.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I do not like about the software.

The biggest benefit that we are able to achieve is our ability to coach, and get mutual commitment from our team members at maximum velocity. In Sales, the ability to improve on area of opportunities, faster, is vital to be successful.

AC

"Amazing Experience"

What do you like best?

Iva has been so amazing to work with and the entire team has been helpful in the integration process.

What do you dislike?

I didn't have any dislikes, the process was smooth and successful.

Xvoyant helps us with reporting and getting better sales metrics that are easily viewed. We found that there were better opportunities to coach in a more efficient way through the use of Xvoyant. It really helped us clean up our pipeline.

Private Banking Region Director
Banking

"Great Sales Coaching System"

What do you like best?

I am a very visual person, so presenting the coaching process, and successes that come from that coaching with charts, and graphs is great. Our employees can see how they are doing compared to their peers in a very straight forward, non-threatening environment. Xvoyant makes the coaching process simple and fun.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything about the system I dislike.

Saving time and improving the coaching process. Xvoyant makes the coaching process rewarding, because you can really measure the results.

SVP, Fee Income Sales Coordinator
(10,001+ employees)

"Best coaching technology out there, hands down. . not even a close second!"

What do you like best?

The ability to see my officers progress graphically. I also like to show them how they are doing in relation to their peers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the technology is amazing. The technology is perfect for our needs. I appreciate the partnership a ton.

We know that 20% our officers are hitting goal, and can graphically see it. We are now able to coach the next 60% to raising their game.

AI

"Xvoyant is the future of Sales Management"

What do you like best?

The user experience is easy from setup to daily use. It's clean and simple, and we get a ton of value from it with very little time invested. The visibility it gives managers is probably the best part.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We've been able to use it with no issues. Excited to see what they have in store for the roadmap.

Mainly, where my rep needs actionable coaching and when to do. Usually, I know too late or don't have the ability to verify with data, but with Xvoyant, it turns the data into something I can take action on.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great tool for great team play"

What do you like best?

T0his tool colllect the datas and show in graps that help the team lead where the sales is in worst and in best so that it help the team to pin point the issue rise and do the remedy coaching.

What do you dislike?

We didn't encounter any issue on this and in fact its show great tools for improvement

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try this tool specially for mid to large team

It help our team lead to see where the team member weakness and strenght in fast measurement and accurate data graphs

Regional Sales Training Manager
Environmental Services

"Review for Xvoyant"

What do you like best?

The support and "white glove" experience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. The staff and support is outstanding.

Coaching. I don't think you can ever have enough tools t help "coach-up" you people. Xvoyant provides easy visibility to the manager and the rep to monitor progress.

AE
(10,001+ employees)

"Xvoyant allows our organization to grow our coaching skills and allow us a platform to manage them "

What do you like best?

Xvoyant as a company has allowed our organization the ability to customize for our personal needs.

What do you dislike?

we use Xvoyant in a sales environment, and some of the sales measurement tools are too complicated for the fast paced sales environment

Recommendations to others considering the product:

customer support is exceptional

Using Xvoyant has allowed our sales managers the opportunity to focus on individual needs of the sales reps, and plan for their individual growth

Retail Lending Manager
Banking

"Great Prodcut that has show good results"

What do you like best?

Visual and Simple.

What do you dislike?

Admitting I was wrong about it.

Coaching and pipeline review system. First and only system I now use with my employee coachings.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Easy to use training tool for the sales reps"

What do you like best?

Very easy to identify the piplelines that require actions and coaching needed for the sales team.

What do you dislike?

User friendly layout and easy to navigate. A great tool for the sales teams to manage Salesforce pipelines and develop their skills to accelerate opportunities at the same time!

No comments

AB

"The future of sales coaching technology"

What do you like best?

it allows you to see your entire team at a snapshot visually and simply.

What do you dislike?

The system continues to improve and the more we use it, the better it becomes.

An easy simplification to coaching where everyone can see what is being measured and how the stack against those measurements.

Xvoyant Features