Infinite Campus Reviews & Product Details

Infinite Campus Overview

What is Infinite Campus?

Infinite Campus is a comprehensive, Web-based K-12 student information system (SIS) with real-time access to administration, instruction, communication, curriculum, reporting and more.

Infinite Campus Details

Infinite Campus
1993
Blaine, MN
@InfiniteCampus

Infinite Campus Screenshots

Infinite Campus Reviews

Showing 181 Infinite Campus reviews
Already have Infinite Campus?
Computer Teacher
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use Infinite Campus. I am able to look up a students and find various pieces of information I may need in order to address an issue or concern I may have at school. As a teacher who see all students in the school, it is nice to be able to easily look up a students and determine their schedule or possible contact information . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I believe this is due to the fact that I don't use Infinite Campus as much as the secretary would but I feel like there are many aspects of Infinite Campus that I am not aware of or particular exceptions I need to click on in order to get to another page or to see the information I am wanting to see. Additionally, I think it would be beneficial for the secretaries to be able to see students at other schools with in the district. Another concern I have with Infinite Campus is the wait time for students to show up in other platforms that it is connected to. Many students will come in and register and begin class that day or have me for a class that day. Often I am not able to get the student to have access to the computer, as I have to wait for the students to roll over in Infinite Campus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Infinite Campus to anyone that is is not currently using the platform. I know that many districts around my school district also implement this platform. As someone who has worked at a district that has not had Infinite Campus, I can see how beneficial and necessary it is for a school to run efficiently. When I needed to contact a parent or look up information about a student, I would have to go to the office and look up information in a binder (hoping someone else wasn't using the binder as well.) Additionally we were not able to see other vital information regarding a student including IEP, 504, and Speech information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems that I am solving by using Infinite Campus are being able to easily see my students in all of my classes as well as contact information for students including siblings and what grade and school they attend as well as all contacts and emergency contacts. Additionally we are able to easily input grades into Infinite Campus with ease. One aspect that I am able to see daily is the ability Infinite Campus has to sync with other programs we use in the district. As the computer lab teacher, I will register students to particular programs. With the fluctuation of students in out district, it s great that I don't have to go through and manually move students around. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Engineering and Technology Teacher
What do you like best?

What I find most helpful is IC's ability to work with other programs and import or export data. I also like the ability to generate group messages to parents and students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is ease of placing assignments in the order that I want. If I am trying to transfer grades manually from one system to IC and they are not in the same order it makes it difficult to look back and forth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this product to other schools that may be interested in keeping track of student grade, attendance and academic data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to communicate grades to parents and students with live updates is the best feature. Parents and students get notifications when a new grade is entered. It also communicates the attendace to parents and students as well. So parents are notified when a student is absent or tardy from class. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graduate Assistant
What do you like best?

Infinite campus contains most of the information I would need for any student. It is easy to navigate so I can find information about students quickly. The summary page is especially helpful for contacting parents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The search feature often does not yield the correct student's name, even if you type in the first and last name very accurately. It is almost too sensitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I often have to reference another student database when searching a student's name in Infinite Campus because the student search feature is so sensitive to spelling the name correctly. I would recommend having another reference for students' names when using Infinite Campus. It also took me a while to understand the absence feature - no entry for the day means that the student is present, an entry for the day may indicate an excused or unexcused absence or a tardy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Infinite Campus provides access to student information for many different people in the school who need to know it. It eliminates time that could be spent searching for information by housing it all in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Infinite Campus is a special platform for student gathering information. Schools and parents can collect all student information in one location. This information is exceptionally reported. I like that they have a forum to connect with them and see what they've missed. Students can track their grades easily, too, to find out the value of each job. It saves a great deal of time to have all this knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Each time I press the details of the student to see his schedule or IEP, I do not want to go and do the class to do something specific with another student. I don't like that. I don't like that. The endless campus can seem spacious and confusing, especially from the main graphical user interface. The most fascinating feature of the Infinite Campus is technical growth. It is difficult to use the keys. The names of the students on the system will also not be reviewed. Teachers can't quickly allocate assignments and grade scores to their students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I propose it strongly. Is a good asset for a major or mall school district. It provides a variety of services, including a fully integrated LMS after going through the learning curve. The software has been creative and easy to use. Make sure that your questions are answered and before introducing this product all your needs will be fulfilled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teachers can quickly enter the student chart's wellness section, so as to be aware of all the needs of the student (e.g., they can see asthma if they have problems breathing). The software maintains student records and shows student contact and allergy information in one location. It allows us to have outstanding instructional knowledge that also appeals to students. Infinite Campus solved the problem of having many complex administrative applications. Now all knowledge and activities are simplified by this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

English Teacher
What do you like best?

I have been an educator for 18 years. I have been using Infinite Campus for many of those years. The program has evolved with time and now contains more features than ever before. With transitioning from traditional paper assignments to more one-on-one device-based assignments, IC has made major adjustments to allow for grade import. This year, Google Classroom can now be directly linked to Infinite Campus which is great! There was also a way to do attendance for virtual learners vs. in-person learners which is also wonderful. I have always had success using the program and being able to post assignments, categories, post weights, etc. There really are a lot of nice features that work well for educators from different content areas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are bit hidden and can be difficult to find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am balancing distance learning and in-person learning grading and attendance using IC. I have also been able to link classes to Google Classroom which has been amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Either you just visit or check for comprehensive student knowledge, endless campus is easiness to traverse. During the COVID-19 pandemic, my school relied widely on the Campus to monitor students ' participation when studying remotely. The platform helped us to maximize all the details we wanted to document during the test. Both student knowledge will be maintained as a school archive on a limitless campus. For each student with a few clicks, I can find an email, hours, transcripts or attendance record. Students can now check their credentials quickly and figure out how much each job is worth. It spares a lot of time with all this information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The most daunting part of the Infinite Campus is technical growth. Any traits aren't that easy. Despite many years of using the app, I don't regularly understand or use tabs and features. The keys are difficult to use, not numbered intuitively. The identities of the students on the curriculum will also not be reviewed. There is no convenient way for teachers to allocate assignments to students and report countless campus results, such as their academic year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The system is creative and quick to launch. As this platform is costly and the learning curve is high, please explain your concerns before you introduce this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Infinite Campus addressed the issue of providing several complex functional implementation functions. Now all information and practices are streamlined. It helped me gather student information including parent contact details when I wanted to contact them or look at my previous year topic. Infinite campus helps us to track student attendance, interest, interest, class and academic records in one location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that this system covers all facets of student service. Teachers have access to the medical portion of student treatment through the University nurse. I like they've got a control room where you can go to see the missed things there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't make me go all the way and reselect the class to do something similar to another student every time I click on the student's details to look at their schedule or IEP. It's a touch difficult to incorporate clinical issues. You need a lot of unique places and you can't add wellbeing without them. The beginning date of the student's disorder is often difficult to locate, but it is a necessary area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the implementation of this platform because it does its job, it is innovative, easy to use, it makes work easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This makes it so easy for me as a professor to rate. It also promotes and productivity of communication with kin. Teachers can quickly view the wellbeing area of the student map and recognize the requirements that the student will need (for instance, if they have respiratory problems, they can go to see if they suffer from asthma). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Infinite campus stores all student information for teachers as a student database. I can find a contact, hours, transcripts or attendance record for each student with a few clicks. Students can also easily track their grades to find out how much each job is worth. It saves a great deal of time to have all this knowledge in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tech development is the most daunting aspect of the Infinite Campus. Not numbered intuitively, the buttons are difficult to use. You will not check for names of students by the program as well. There's no simple way to allow teachers to allocate students homework and record endless campus scores such as the school year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The product is innovative and easy to implement. Clarify all your doubts and make sure that this product will meet all your needs before implementing it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem of having many complex applications for administrative tasks was solved by Infinite Campus. This service now simplifies all knowledge and activities. It helped me to collect student information such as contact details from their parents when I need to contact them or look at my subject for their previous year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

How easy it is to navigate and learn from day one. ( A big plus for all of our front office staff) Easily allows flags to be added for students. Allows us to to target and track students with ease. Interface is easy on the eyes and easy to quickly read and assess information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. It has never let us down Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great software that all levels of employees can easily understand and use proficiently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking attendance, student personal information. Allows easy updates for student data. AWESOME Tech Support, easy to reach them quickly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Infinite Campus is a one-size-all program for gathering knowledge for students. It allows schools and parents to collect all student data in a single location. There are exceptional reports on that info. I like that they have a control center where you can interact and see the missed activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't want to go and pick the class to do anything specific with another student each time I press the student's details to see their schedule or IEP. I don't like that. The endless campus, particularly from the main gui, can seem bulky and confusing. It is also difficult for parents to access and support their students with details, including annual reports and checking residency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly suggest it. Is a good product for a school district large or mall. After going through the learning curve, it provides a wide variety of resources, including a fully integrated LMS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teachers can quickly enter the wellbeing portion of the student chart so they can be aware of all the needs that the student needs (for instance, if they have problems respiring, they can look at asthma). The program helps to maintain student records in one location and shows touch and allergy profiles of students. This allows us to provide outstanding information about the curriculum that also attract students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Director Of Financial Aid(VA CERTIFYING OFFICIAL)
Higher Education
What do you like best?

My children are able to review their assignments and grades. I am able to review any outstanding assignments and also, review my children's grades daily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any mislikes I use it daily to monitor my children's progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have realized that I am able to check progress for my children daily and weekly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Infinite campus is easy to navigate whether you are simply taking attendance or searching for detailed student information. My school relied heavily on infinite campus during the COVID-19 pandemic to track student engagement during remote learning. The platform allowed us to streamline all of the necessary information that we needed to record during the trying time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While infinite campus is easy to navigate once you become comfortable with it, there are some features that are not as intuitive. After years of using the software, there are still tabs and features that I do not understand or use consistently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Infinite campus allows us to track student attendance, participation, engagement, disciplinary records, and academic records all in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that grading, IEPs, and things like attendance and student information are all in one program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Navigating through the program can be a little clunky. Finding different information using the navigation panel on the right isn't intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make the navigation more user friendly. I'm typically good with navigating through software upon using it for the first time, but I needed a significant amount of help finding what I needed the first couple of times. Specifically with the panel on the left, typing anything into the search tab never helps me find what I need. The index tab also isn't intuitive and requires weird links to find what you're looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is helping our school maintain accurate records about students, including all of their documentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Data and student management can be found in many tabs and locations. There are many options and options for customizing and printing reports. I really appreciate the ease with which parents can interact and exchange crucial details with the authorities. The ease of access from several computers to this information is also a great benefit as I can work from home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The assistance features are long and hard to maneuver. In the help section, there is no intuitive search feature. An additional chat is easier. There are also several links that need multiple clicks and take longer than you prefer to enter the screens, which makes it a harder task. This piece of software has a very steep learning curve. I do want to have a way in which the fast class list can be accessed when you don't have this course on the right side of the computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to check all the functionality and build a training session with all the apps you can use. Most IC teachers will not use the bulk of the functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This helps to maintain ratings, participation and everything else. It helps me to easily check out contact details if I have to call home and parents and the administration display all details that I put on endless campus seamlessly. I teach in two separate districts, and the one uses the Infinite Campus, which I believe is a lot more modern. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co Owner
Education Management
UP
What do you like best?

I can easily track grades and assignments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that the app kicks me out often Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very helpful with tracking grades. Gives you the opportunity to have real time notifications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to track what the students are doing and gives access to the parents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Corps Member
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

Infinite Campus keeps all of my student data organized in one secure place. With a few clicks, I can find any student's phone number, schedule, transcripts, or attendance record. Students are also able to easily track their grades, including breakdowns of how much individual assignments were worth. It saves so much time to have all of this pertinent information in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The most challenging aspect of Infinite Campus is the software's organization. The buttons are not intuitively labeled, which makes it difficult to navigate. It took me and my co-teacher over 15 minutes to locate the function that would allow us to print our class roster. The system also does not allow you to search students by their first name. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

infinite Campus has solved the problem of needing various complicated softwares to complete administrative tasks. Now all of the information and tasks are streamlined through this one service, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Messenger
Higher Education
What do you like best?

It is easy to use and to navigate. New employees are able to start using it immediately because it is user friendly. Very helpful to use a program that is web based so work can be done from anywhere. It can be customised to school's needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not many dislike on this product. It has really been easy to use. I have not noticed any glitches or issues so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Infinite Campus is a powerhouse, and for good reason. It allows for both students and staff to access and update the information they need from grades to student information to behavior history. I highly recommend this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This system allows information to be available and easily accessible to anyone. This helps to find information about students that may be needed quickly and easily. It allows parents to see performances of their children, activities going on in the school as well as other information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

School Nurse
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

I like that every aspect of the child's care is on this system. Teachers have access, the school nurse (being me) has access to the medical portion of the child's care. You can see their attendance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Adding in health conditions is a bit difficult. They require a lot of specific fields, and without them you cannot add the health condition. Sometimes it is hard to find the beginning date of the child's condition, but it is a required field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is easy for teachers to go into the health portion of the child's chart, so they can be aware of any needs the child may need (such as if they are having trouble breathing, they can go look and see that they have asthma). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Education Management
What do you like best?

Good place to store all student information from households and transfering records to pulling transcripts for students. Also this software it's good location for all students and staff information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to use this software in copy and paste as it does a word spacing things and cannot glitch in my preferred browser. This is the only problem have experienced while using this software so I recommend it as the best tool to use in student management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software helps me to stay organized in all school responsibilities. And also I use it day each day and experiences are positive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software helps in having students documents in one place and bring flages on students profiles for contacts and allergies.This enables us to have great reports in the program to pull on students as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Manager
What do you like best?

IC is a one size fits all system for collecting student information. It allows schools and parents to collect all data on a student all in one place. The reports on that data are exceptional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

IC can feel bulky and confusing, especially from the parent interface. Parents frequently have difficulty seeing and adding to student information, including yearly updates and residency verification. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

IC is a good product for a large or mall school district. Once you get past the learning curve it offers a wide variety of tools, including a fully integrated LMS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IC allows us to house all data about a student in one place, integrating with attendance, grade book, IEPs, intervention and behavior plans, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
What do you like best?

I use this program every day to take attendance and put in grades. I use it to look at student performance. It is easy to use and makes my life easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't find anything I dislike about this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can quickly look at student performance, class performance. I evaluate student achievement and email parents for students who may need extra help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enrichment Teacher
What do you like best?

Very user-friendly and easy to mark students absent, tardy or present. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only issue we had in the past was when the website went out during or before attendance. But it was super rare! There were little to no issues with the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None! Keep up the fantastic work! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No major problems. I really liked the ease of attendance and grades. It is easy to add grades per class and per child. It is a very flexible website with many different attributes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Infinite campus is used by our school as a student database that has all of the student information for the teachers to access.

Also it is really easy to record attendance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t have an easy way to allow teachers to assign tasks to students and record scores on infinite campus like school loop does. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped me to retrieve student information like their parents’ contact information when I need to contact them, or looking at their previous year’s grade in my subject area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
What do you like best?

I really love how the grading is set up on Infinite Campus. I like how you can easily access all of your grades and see everything so clearly. Putting in grades is much easier than other software I have used in different districts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish some of the text was a little bit larger, as I sometimes can't see everything super clearly. I don't love to zoom in because it cuts out some of the screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can see my grades and work so clearly throughout the school year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Infinite Campus?