Balto

Balto is a live call guidance powered by AI.

Work for Balto?

Learning about Balto?

Balto Reviews

Ask Balto a Question
Showing 6 Balto reviews
Balto review by Amanda D.
Amanda D.

"Real Time is the best time"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Balto is the fact that this program coaches and recognizes deficits in real time. Post call analysis is good for certain things, but to be able to ensure that all points are being reached as well as ensuring policy and law are being adhered to is tremendous, especially while the patient / customer is still on the phone.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Balto is that as of right now, it is not fully synced with our CRM for seamless reporting integration. Right now we are having to be creative with multiple reports to compile and extract data points necessary for feedback/coaching. It would be much more convenient if it was less labor intensive after the call to identify which phone number we spoke to the customer / patient on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Balto to anyone who has representatives who primarily make or receive phone calls. Being able to get immediate feedback is invaluable.

The problems we are solving with Balto is a much higher quality experience for our patients / customers as well as a much faster way to fix potential problems before they even start. The benefits of this should be obvious, but it means that all salient points are being met, all insurance requirements for my company are taken care of and it solves the issue of willful subordination as there is no excuse for not following procedure if it is clearly being projected for the customer service representative to execute.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Balto
Balto review by James A.
James A.

"Balto wonders review"

What do you like best?

Am so impressed by this software's intelligence it really acts like a human being. Balto intelligence ability has the ability to solve customers problem by listening to them and providing solutions. it acts as if it is sensing even the pains of customers.

What do you dislike?

Although it's a wonderful software i have had a lot of problems in trying to tract the records of the customers complains. and also its cost is a bit high although it's worth it. if this factors are taken care of it is a wonderful software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To people willing to use Balto I can tell you that is the right decision for you and your business. you cannot regret using it, it will absolutely improve you sales and productivity as a whole

All customer related problems with Balto are easily solved like complains and questions.

This software has really reduced the work because it even helps in dealing with customers easily.

so it has really improved our customer relations.

What Sales Coaching solution do you use?

Balto review by Natalie T.
Natalie T.

"Great coaching software"

What do you like best?

This software helps analyze calls and gives instructions on the best thing to say to portray professionalism. I have used this software with my sales staff and it really does help them learn new skills to close the sale.

What do you dislike?

Nothing great product that really helps and teaches new skills

Suggestions on what to say to remain professional .

Balto review by User

"Great software easy to use and nice setup"

What do you like best?

I like the best about Balto is the really nice set up they have for it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes hard to navigate things and can cause frustration

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this to anyone with a business and looking to work with a great company!!

I am solving a sales problem with a customer and have realized it had gone very smoothly

Balto review by User

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I like that the software allows you to fix your mistakes before the call is ended.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this software.

I am overcoming objections easier and better than ever

Balto review by User in Wireless
User in Wireless

"Easy and fast results!"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn and impliment, sales went up 30% after we started.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes getting the system up and running is slower than we need

Better out look into what is going on

Learning about Balto?

* We monitor all Balto reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.