Revleap

4.7

Revleap is the leading online review platform. Our tools focus on positive review growth and artificially intelligent marketing that use your 5 Star reviews to get new customers.

Work for Revleap?

Learning about Revleap?

Revleap Reviews

Ask Revleap a Question
Showing 25 Revleap reviews
Revleap review by Sumit M.
Sumit M.

"One of the best tool I have used"

What do you like best?

it super easy to get started with Revleap and we get a wealth of insights shared amongst the right group of decision-makers.

Got alerts for negative comments on time

Easy to link with different social media platforms

Support is fantastic

Good Increase in traffic from Yelp and Google

What do you dislike?

I think more review sites should be added. I also gave this feedback to them and they told me that they are adding more sites soon so I didn't find anything to be dislike. They have built an awesome platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have become a big fan of their tool and definitely going to recommend others who are struggling to get good reviews and not able to properly monitor them

We were struggling to get an increase in our followers and after using Revleap we saw a significant growth in our followers from all over the world.

Also our clients find it easy to give review on Revleap as they don't have to go through any hectic process.

We are getting new customers from Revleap Re-marketing tool and we have seen a growth of 12% in yelp traffic

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Revleap
Revleap review by Mariles R.
Mariles R.

"Revleap Experience"

What do you like best?

The ability to manage negative reviews round the clock is very important to our business since we are starting up and making our brand known. This enables us to address negative feedback right away so we can work with our customers to address any issues so that we have the chance to change their view about us.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended specially for those who are in the same stage of the business as mine. Building credibility with customers is a major thing and reviews we get from Revleap enables us to address customers concerns right away

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

Revleap review by Marianne Mae V.
Marianne Mae V.

"Revleap is the best!"

What do you like best?

I like the Social Media Management feature of Revleap. I have a start up business and I was worried if I could build an audience. When I started using Revleap, I've gained a great number of followers in different Social Media Platform and I gained my ROI in no time.

What do you dislike?

So far, so good. I haven't had any bad experience with the tool yet to dislike it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest that they utilize the chat service so that they can be guided on any customization that fits their business needs.

Getting new customers was difficult before Revleap. Now with Revleap, I get more audience and it also helps me in getting good online reviews.

Revleap review by Clarissa O.
Clarissa O.

"Satisfaction when you have Revleap."

What do you like best?

Having a lot of positive reviews compare to not having Revleap. I get notified of negative reviewers before they go online. That's why Revleap builds a good reputation for every business. Also, the platform will follow up with customers automatically which is super helpful. It's kind of like having a full-time team member reply to anyone who has a bad experience, but built-in tool. Totally awesome.

What do you dislike?

Revleap is great! If there is, I think it's the dashboard. It is not that friendly for a “not so techie person” like me or maybe it’s just me the problem is. But I get used to it after a couple of days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very useful! There's also chat support for some help. Ask if there are any customization that can fit your business.

We have many new customers since we use Revleap. Aside from that, the Social Customer Tracking feature really helps target customers on social media based on their satisfaction score.

Revleap review by Iuliia K.
Iuliia K.

"Revleap is the most convenient tool for maintaining business"

What do you like best?

Well, guys, you know that the reputation is very important for business. Online reviews can make or break your reputation. A lot of customers trust more in online reviews than any other marketing strategies.

Revleap can help you to make a positive online reputation of the business. It is a big plus and I would recommend you this software for better business.

What do you dislike?

Of course, in almost all software products you can find flaws. What about Revleap? As for me one small minus is need to wait some time to see the results. But this is not very critical.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is suitable for both start-ups and advanced business

This software helps me follow my rating and improve it

Revleap review by patrique c.
patrique c.

"More business opportunities "

What do you like best?

It has been a while since I was able to use a platform how boost lead generation and sales like this one, it was a very good experience and we had much more customers than expected, our company had a very good reputation thanks to revleap reviews management system

What do you dislike?

I think the service is perfect, but maybe the fact that it will take a while to see the results on the market, so you need to be patient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to check all the details and options available in the website, it could make a big difference regarding the results you get.

We do use revleap services for lead generation, customer satisfaction and more sales.

We do build step by step a good reputation for our company, to have a stable situation in the market.

Revleap review by Akhil K.
Akhil K.

"The Best tools out there!"

What do you like best?

More positive reviewsThe tool makes text messaging my customers for Sales or Support easy.The system shows me who the happy customers are (age, sex, location, career) which helps with marketing.The best way to maintain a good profile on internet.Revleap helps us build our reputation and and also makes sure that our reputation is maintained throughly.

What do you dislike?

this is the best tool i have came across.My company revenue has increases a lot.Thanks to revleap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would strongly recommend revleap to other organizations out there.

Easy way to get customers attracted to my company.Get all the reviews across all the social media sites.

Revleap review by arnauld M.
arnauld M.

"One of the best experiences ever "

What do you like best?

We used to work using our own developed tools, and we was doing ok, but one of my friend how's working for another company in the same field explained to me abot revleap services, so I was thinking that we could give it try. And that's what we did, and now I'm really happy that we did.

We do have a much better reputation in the market and we have generated lead to deal with more than we could manage.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I think the service is very good

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to adapte the service depending on your strategy

We do manage our reviews in the market to get more traffic and lead generated wish mean inside sales trafiic

Revleap review by ramzi m.
ramzi m.

"Ammazing salling tool"

What do you like best?

Revleap is one of the best selling tools that I had to use, after few weeks using Revleap reviews and feedback, we had more lead generated than we can handle and we had to recruit new agent to manage our leads.

What do you dislike?

nothing, It's perfect and you can see the difference after few weeks using Revleap services

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well you need to make sure that you provide all the needed details, you can double check the available services provided and options specially in the beginning, it will take about one week to get used to the services, the chat is very helpful spatially during setup ans starting with the service.

lead generation, our company reputation sales and customer service review

Revleap review by User in Financial Services

"Revleap User Experience"

What do you like best?

Being able to automatically prompt customers through various channels such as email or text helps us in getting more reviews and feedback for our service. This enables us to address negative feedback right away so we can work with our customers to address any issues so that we have the chance to change their view about us.

What do you dislike?

The user database could be more user-friendly so that it is easier to navigate. Revleap can send more reminders to new customers to prompt them to provide feedback for our business. This will ensure that every customer reaction/comments gets heard and sending them multiple reminders would ensure that they get the opportunity to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Revleap to others specially to those who are still starting up and are currently building their customer database. Revleap helps you to stay on top of your game by being able to work on any feedback that customers may have on your service.

Revleap helps us in improving our customer satisfaction rating. Improving customer experience. Getting more reviews allows us to determine how to enhance how we provide service to our customers. Good or negative feedback helps the business but with Revleap, we get a glimpse right away of negative feedback that we get and we are able to promptly find a way to make it a better experience for our customer.

Revleap review by Joel P.
Joel P.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

When I get negative reviews, I get notified first before it goes online. That's what I like about it.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the dashboard, I had a problem using it on the first time I see it, but I get to know it much better over some time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great help, even the chat support help you to get started.

I don't have to worry about all of my revies.

Revleap review by Bou K.
Bou K.

"One of the best in the market"

What do you like best?

Revleap is one of the best in the market, it allow new and old company to grow much faster and improuve lead generation and rating in the market.-The system will follow up with customers automatically in case my staff doesn't. The platform will follow up with customers automatically which is super helpful.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the dashboard, otherwise Nothing, it's perfect for me!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The chat is helpful during setup or if you have any question, the support team is very helpful.

We have 7% increase in Yelp traffic from using Revleap, I get new customers all the time.

Revleap review by Saif M.
Saif M.

"Excellent and helpful service"

What do you like best?

It provides valuable informations in few minutes with real customers what is the best way for us to know how to move forward and improve our service. I highly recommend this platform.

What do you dislike?

i think that there are really not many things to dislike but if I had to list a negative, it would be only that the platform is little clunky with my smartphone

As a fast-growing company, reviews and feedbacks are very important in our field of activity

Revleap review by hana a.
hana a.

"We had much more lead generated thanks to revleap"

What do you like best?

After using revleap services, we had much more lead generated by chat, phone and email, and we was just trying the service for few weeks to see how it will work, but it has been more than a year and we are really happy about the results.

What do you dislike?

it will take some time before the results appear

Recommendations to others considering the product

you need to check all the details and available options, to fully use the the services they provide

lead generation and incoming leads

Revleap review by Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

"Perfect for me! I love it ♥"

What do you like best?

It’s a smooth sailing tool! It will help you to get positive feedback so easily. When you receive a negative feedback, the tool will automatically follow up the customer if incase you weren’t able to do so. Amazing!

What do you dislike?

It’s perfect for me, there’s no downside.

It’s so hard to convince customers and gain their trust online. This tool helped me to get positive feedback and gain good reputation.

Revleap review by sendy l.
sendy l.

"It was a very good experience "

What do you like best?

Since we started using revleap we had much more leads than expected, we had to hire new customers service agents and inside sells representatives to hundle our new customers

What do you dislike?

maybe the fact that it took me a while to get used to the different pages and options available

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support team is very helpful so ask all the needed questions

Lead generation and new contracts

Revleap review by McCain M.
McCain M.

"Great for Yelp reviews"

What do you like best?

More + yelp reveiws. Marketing features!

What do you dislike?

Haven't ran into any problems yet, thankfully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've found that no matter what advertising we do, the reviews are the first thing people see. So as soon as your reviews are positive you can expect a lot of return business.

Asking for reviews is difficult. No one has time to write great reviews. Revleap automates that process for me.

Revleap review by Rania J.
Rania J.

"I was really amazed after few weeks"

What do you like best?

We used to look for customers and leads using our own tools and other available tools in the internet, but we had much more customers and generated leads after using Revleap services.

What do you dislike?

You need to wait some time to see the results

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to check all the details before going live

lead generation, inside sales and building customers trust

Revleap review by Nicholas B.
Nicholas B.

"Excellent software to grow your business"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, the software operates as a review management system and effective at doing what it is supposed to

What do you dislike?

Little to complain about, the software does as it is supposed to, the custom service has been excellent at guiding me with my questions

Improved online presence, brand recognition

Revleap review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"A true partner, not just a vendor"

What do you like best?

I get notified of negative reviewers before they go online

What do you dislike?

Really nothing to dislike. Revleap does an outstanding job at listening and supplying expert support and advice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The chat is helpful

We use them for advertising and review management. In addition to the advertising, the creative services are a big plus. They take care of the creative, so we don't need to outsource.

Revleap review by Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting
Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting

"Best Online Review Platform"

What do you like best?

Only solution with this capabilities. RevLeap has helped with dealing with reviews from customers and using the good customers to promote the company.

What do you dislike?

Actually there's nothing much to dislike with RevLeap.

Addressing negative concerns ASAP and getting more reviews helps us to focus on improving our services. And getting more referrals is very helpful.

Revleap review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Revleap helps every business there is. "

What do you like best?

The system gives the best support if my staff is not around. Revleap lives up to what it promises.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it's perfect for me! And right now, it works just the way I want it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Should try it. I think this is the next best thing.

I get new customers all the time from our Revleap re-marketing

Revleap review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Great for the little one's also"

What do you like best?

I would highly recommend Revleap! It is a great tool to get more positive reviews and customers. It has helped in increasing my business traffic exponentially with great online reviews from my actual customers.

What do you dislike?

all things re good great online reviews from my actual customers.

It has improve my ranking.

Revleap review by User in Design
User in Design

"Excellent App"

What do you like best?

I like how easy to platform is to get positive reviews.

What do you dislike?

There was not a portion of the training that I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very useful!

One less thing to worry about is my online reviews

Revleap review by User in Internet

"Amazing Service "

What do you like best?

Revleap service, Control customer review. Revleap help me to increase my business

What do you dislike?

No reason to dislike Revleap. Revleap provide amazing service.

Customer reviews

Learning about Revleap?

* We monitor all Revleap reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.