4.9

NiceJob Reviews

Ask NiceJob a Question
Showing 46 NiceJob reviews
Alex W.

"I Have an Incredible Experience with NiceJob"

What do you like best?

With the help of NiceJob, we have been able to improve our SEO and rankings on search engines. I like NiceJob because without programming skills I able to use to to manage reviews and social media. NiceJob makes sure that we get more reviews. Getting positive reviews from our clients regularly has boosted our online brand reputation.

What do you dislike?

No one can hate or dislike NiceJob because it is honestly an essential tool that helps businesses of all sizes to boost their reputation online. It is the right tool to get reviews.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Choose NiceJob and I am 100% sure that all your expectations will be met because it is a sensational tool that will help you boost your brand. It performs a nice job.

Analyzing our performance on social media and other platforms is now easy because NiceJob helps us a lot. Our brand is not strong and reputable because NiceJob has been a consistent and helpful software. Our sales has also improved.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about NiceJob
Jeannette P.

"Uncomplicated Review Management"

What do you like best?

After a brief setup time, this program runs itself. We use Jobber to manage our projects. Once a job is completed, Nice Job invites our client to submit a public review, using a template that required very little customizing on our part. Their scripts were tried and tested and proven effective, so why mess with them!

The automated system sends out reminders to clients who have not responded, so if they missed the first request, they may respond to a later one. This does not go on indefinitely, however, but only has four steps. No sense irritating the otherwise happy client who just chooses not to leave a review!

The next connection we like is that to social media. You have the option of setting it to automatically post certain levels of review. This increases our presence in that arena with no effort on our part. You can leave this as a manual setting if you prefer.

What do you dislike?

I am Technology Director for two companies that chose to utilize this program. I can log in to both companies in Jobber and Facebook with the same credentials. This did not work when setting up two instances of NiceJob. I had to have a colleague make the Jobber connection by logging in to NiceJob with her own credentials. Then, I had to create a new Facebook account and invite that one to be an admin of the second company in order to make that connection. It did not take an incredible amount of time, but was a little trying until I figured it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are creating distinct instances of NiceJob to connect to distinct companies you will need distinct credentials to make the Google, Jobber, and Facebook connections.

NiceJob automates the process of getting customer reviews and posting these to social media, thus increasing our presence there. We have already seen comments and other activity on these posts. This increases efficiency since we don't have to look all over the web at many review sites but can log in to one dashboard. to see them,.

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

Ryan S.

"Great results and great customer service"

What do you like best?

We use nicejob for our reviews and website. The website is great because we can change some text and edit it ourselves without having to send in requests all the time. Our reviews have gone way up on google and facebook with this service too. The social sharing of reviews and stories are great because it lets people on social media read reviews of others and its all done automatically after it is set up. It's easy to figure out how many leads we are getting from the website. The team at nicejob is always very easy to get ahold of and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I think the app doesn't help us much. Not sure if thats because we have an integration with housecall pro and is not really needed. We typically do not use the app for anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to get more reviews on google this is the way to go. Its a great value for the price.

We wanted to have a nice website to convert more leads. It has been great for getting us online booking jobs. With all the great reviews and a lot more of them people seem to book online from our website more often. We have got a lot more reviews on google so we are starting to rank much better too. Its nice that the reviews and stories are shared on our website with links out to the platforms they are left on.

Blake B.

"Easy, Simple, Cheap and EFFECTIVE."

What do you like best?

When I was looking for a reputation management company, the first few I looked up seemed great but at an insane cost. I found NiceJob and was shocked by their pricing and thought it had to be lacking versus the competition and was pleased to find out that wasn't the case at all. Joined up with them and the reviews started pouring in. Simple as that.

Also, any time I had questions or needed something fixed, their team was on it ASAP and they have to be the friendliest group of people I've ever dealt with. Couldn't recommend them enough.

What do you dislike?

NOTHING. There really isn't anything to complain about whatsoever. If there ever is, I bring it up to a team member and it's handled.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You just can't beat the price. Not sure what additional features you would even need but don't let other companies like BirdEye tell you that they do anything far more significant than NiceJob to justify their insane price.

Reviews are everything. Especially in our business. It gets people in the door and when your brand gets more positive reviews, you have a more powerful presence in your space. NiceJob makes it easier to ask for those reviews and streamline the process for customers.

Ruth W.

"Excellent Inbound Marketing Aid "

What do you like best?

One takes less than two hours to create an account.

Besides, there is a one month free trial, and this hugely help the new users.

Again, it constantly helps in social media marketing, and monitoring.

Lastly, it's possible to manage and improve your brand and reputation with this application.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about the software.

It's unique capabilities of improving the image and the brand of our firm is extremely important.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What can avoid you to install the software in your company?

It is affordable, and absolutely functional.

The software uses various mechanics to reach out customers with little costs.

For instance, it conducts online reputation management, something exceptional.

Again, it monitor and manage social networks.

Seth T.

"Automated review generation"

What do you like best?

I have tried 3 separate review generating platforms over the last 2 years but only Nice job accomplished what I wanted. They are constantly innovating their offerings. I now have a program I haven't touched in nearly a year that is automatically pulling in several reviews every month for me for me. I am approaching 200 5 star reviews for a co.pany that is just over 2 years old I feel pretty good about that. My business is a carpet and tile cleaning service.

What do you dislike?

So far I do not dislike anything. I had a little trouble at startup but their team took care of me right away.

How to consistently follow up for feedback without irritating my customers. Approaching 200 5 star reviews.

Samuel M.

"NiceJob is a Perfect Software for Any Business"

What do you like best?

If you want your business to thrive, you have to work hard to make sure that its online image or reputation is incredible.

I like NiceJob because it does all the work for us by enabling us to get a variety of online positive reviews.

This inbound marketing software is very easy to use due to its incredible interface.

What do you dislike?

The dislikes about NiceJob from me are zero because I rate this tool too high due to its reliability and efficiency.

No cons about NiceJob from me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can vote or advocate for NiceJob any day because the tool is effective and easy to implement.

Choosing NiceJob will help you improve your brand's online reputation.

NiceJob is fit for us because it enables us to manage our social media accounts and handle a thorough social media analysis to understand the behaviours of our customers.

We will continue to use NiceJob in our firm because the tool has the best features and capabilities that has improved our brand's online reputation.

Dale W.

"Great business resource for online presence"

What do you like best?

We use NiceJob for both review management and for our website design. Both are phenomenal. When they re-designed our website we went from #12 ranking to #3 in a couple of weeks! And with NiceJob our online reviews continue to grow - both in quantity and quality.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have anything bad to say. They're response is fast in customer support. I guess the one thing I wish was different was not having to pay every month to add a landing page.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it

Automation! The key to doing something on a consistent basis is automation. With NiceJob I know the work of follow up is being done.

MasterPro S.

"The best reputation management software for small companies"

What do you like best?

It does what you don't have the time to do without a full time customer relationship manager. It follows up with clients and guides them through the process of reviewing your company. It also attaches those reviews to client success photos/stories and cross posts that all over social media.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the web app for adding client photos to our account is slow and clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it. You don't have the time or resources to do what it does for what it costs.

It has made us recognized as the #1 Top Rated Local Window Cleaning Company in our State. It has also made our social media following grow.

Andrea R.

"Just do it!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about NiceJob is that it integrates perfectly with our HousecallPro software. We just hit finish on our program and NiceJob does the rest. Running a business is a lot of work and anything I can set and forget is key to keeping your work load down. Reviews. are. everything. in a home service business and getting reviews without even thinking about it is priceless!

What do you dislike?

So far so good we haven't found much that we dislike. I have noticed that we don't get notified of our review as quickly as say google notifies us but that doesn't seem to be a huge problem. I would like to be able to reply to the review without having to get into NiceJob but there may be a way that I don't know about.

And maybe taking the time to fill out this long review:)

The best benefit I can think of is not having to take the time to reach out to our customers and ask for a review. Time is money.

Rose M.

"An Inbound Marketing Software"

What do you like best?

NiceJob has an easy to execute set up, and there is a free trial, one that attracts most of users. It also helps in reputation and brand management, and this increases the customer base of a company. Furthermore, NiceJob helps us in social media monitoring and hence, we tend to understand the insights of our clients. Finally, NiceJob vendor is constantly improving this product.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced nor encountered any challenge with NiceJob. If it is support, we have had the best from this vendor. Again, it performs its roles effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

NiceJob will strongly improve your brand. The application is affordable,and easy to manage. The results from this software are amazing.

NiceJob gives us many performances, but just a few, one of them is social media management and analysis, image and reputation rebranding, and also social media management.

carry j.

"Awesome Service!!! We love it!!"

What do you like best?

We started using NJ in December. They have done a really great job for us!!!

What do you dislike?

I wish they would send review requests for BBB and/or my website. I also wish that there was a way to manually invite each customer with the HCP integration.(please, let me know if you have that in place already).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A good idea would be an automated email for those who leave reviews a "Thank you" email for them leaving a review and asking for referrals.

We are solving our need for reviews! NJ does a great job of sending out review requests at appropriate times.

Yvonne N.

"Inbound Marketing advanced by by NiceJob "

What do you like best?

It is easy to deploy and use NiceJob without hassling for third-party consultants.

I like how NiceJob meets all our desires such as marketing our brand online.

NiceJob is highly customizable.

What do you dislike?

The only issue is how NiceJob is a bit hard and tricky to customize and integrate it with other apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tey it if you wanna make it easy to manage the reputation of your brand.

Ever since we implemented NiceJob, we have marked high ROI.

Social media marketing has been so easy.

Stanley K.

"NiceJob has the Best Features"

What do you like best?

Honestly, the interface of NiceJob is wonderful and easy to use.

It is a secure and easy to use brand reputation management platform. We needed this tool tool to boost the reputation of our brand and get multiple reviews from clients and prospects.

What do you dislike?

No downsides.

NiceJob has been beneficial to our brand. Our reputation is good due to its help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

NiceJob is cost-effective.

I advocate for it. It is effective.

NiceJob is helpful because we even use it to monitor our social media performance. This enables us to track how our business is doing online and the type of reviews it is getting. We are able to improve our reputation and relationship with clients.

Ryan O.

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

I love that NiceJob forces me to take pictures of each job and give a brief description. This not only allows the software to solicit a review from the customer and share the job with our website and social media, but it provides us with a record to revert back to for years to come.

What do you dislike?

I wish the app wasn’t as buggy, and allowed for video.

It provides a simple way to request testimonials from out customers.

Jennifer S.

"Best Decision We've Made"

What do you like best?

The NiceWork system is very easy to use and is a huge time-saver for us. We have noticed an amazing jump in obtaining online reviews and customers love the emails and are happy to share. We've tried a lot of other methods to get reviews but we have never seen the reviews come in so quickly and effortlessly. Sharing on social media used to be something we were either not doing or not doing well and it took a lot of time. This automated program makes it easy to show off our work across multiple social media accounts, often on the same day we did the work.

We also had our website redesigned through the Convert program. While we did spend a good amount of time on providing up-to-date information, the Hatch team truly ran with what we gave them and came back to us with great results. This was the easiest website overhaul experience by far- compared to other companies we've worked with. We are extremely pleased with the fresh look, easy navigation, and quick and thorough support along the way.

What do you dislike?

We haven't found anything we dislike about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We would recommend others who are thinking about Hatch to just make the leap - trust that these people know what they are doing and won't let you down. We have no regrets.

We have been able to turn our stale, outdated website with broken links into a fully responsive, engaging and constantly updated site. We have also been able to obtain customer reviews easily and quickly - something we previously struggled with. Our social media accounts are consistently active now, easily updated with work photos and reviews if choose.

Abigail M.

"Best reputation management software"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and integrates seamlessly with our Salesforce CRM. It filters bad reviews creating a positive reputation for our organization.It boosts SEO ranking and encourages clients to write review by sending them invitations via SMS or Email.

What do you dislike?

The system fails to detect if clients that wrote reviews have used a different name thus the clients get annoyed for receiving email campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It provides a monthly plan for making payments that is affordable and ensures that each plan fits different needs of companies.

Organizations gain more reviews effortlessly as the software does all the work and even send follow up messages as a remainder to leave reviews.

Fred H.

"Automated Reviews are Amazing!"

What do you like best?

The automation aspect is amazing, we are getting new reviews on every platform every single day. My employees can focus on doing a great job and then NiceJob gets the review. It integrates with Jobber perfectly. Well worth the investment!

What do you dislike?

I have nothing that I dislike! I have nothing but praise!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It may look like an extra expense at first glance but It’s really an investment in your company that pays off ten fold.

In 2019 online presence, social media and reviews are king. My company has such amazing reviews, people are booking with us based off that alone. We always had good reviews, now we just have a lot more!

Dennis M.

"Reputation Management Software "

What do you like best?

I love the unique idea from the vendor, where the reputation of a company can be molded new and improve.

Again, it's also possible to monitor the social media response on the functionality of the company.

Again, I love the easy installation process with even a free trial.

What do you dislike?

Though not a major concern, I would ask the developer to also make its interface more outs2and pleasing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Install this application if you still don't have it. There is a lot that you must be missing from its operations.

NicJob is a solution for reputation management and branding.

Furthermore, it makes the process of social media monitoring a success.

Cassie P.

"Great resource for small business"

What do you like best?

NiceJob has been a game changer for our small business. The immediate contact with our customers has helped build our online presence and assures our new customers that were reliable and trustworthy. They also provided us with an awesome website and the help with management of the site has been great. We love nicejob!

What do you dislike?

I love everything! We have always had great service

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ease of use and the best support you can find.

Review management and website

Ben V.

"NiceJob - Excellent Outsource Option"

What do you like best?

Fast response from first contact to today, very responsive staff.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This team has been great! I have been working with them for about a month now, using their Convert Website AND Review Management services.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a solid website for your local business, which not only looks and functions well, but also has excellent SEO fundamentals... then NiceJob is a great option. Rather than pay a design firm thousands, we only paid a nominal setup fee, and we continue to pay to have the site fully managed by their professional team. This means they continuously monitor the site for conversions (people who go from looking at it, to taking action... like a phone call to the business), AND they are on hand to make changes to the site as needed. In addition, and this is KEY, their software allows you to generate and monitor positive reviews on an ongoing basis! They place these 5 star ratings on your site automatically, and can share to your social media pages as well! This means more reviews on your Google Business Listing, Facebook, Yelp, etc! I know it sounds like I am pitching for them, but this is exactly what I wanted for my client, who owns a tree removal service. For the money & level of service, it is a NO BRAINER.

I provide SEO/PPC services to small service-based businesses. While I am capable of designing and building a website, I was enticed by what NiceJob offered. Review management AND a well optimized website that converts visitors. I would rather outsource the website building. They have proven to be everything they advertise. Great looking site, great sales copy, it loads fast! I will refer future clients of mine to NiceJob for sure.

Ryan G.

"Best Bang For Your Buck - Review Generation "

What do you like best?

Seamless integration with my CRM service. When a job is done, Nicejob is already at work getting me reviews with zero effort on my part.

What do you dislike?

Some options have been limited over the years but this is due to Google and Yelp's Terms of service. Nicejob is just playing by their rules and I can't blame them for doing that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product is on par or better then the competition and is priced at 50% of the market standard.

Getting more reviews with zero effort. The main benefit is the follow up, A lot of people wont review you unless you ask several times and nicejob does that for you.

MICHAEL P.

"Simple and automated online reputation management and client review acquisition"

What do you like best?

Integration with our CRM (HouseCall Pro) makes it easy to request online reviews from our clients. As soon as we close out a job, the process begins. Once a review is left, the system typically recognizes the reviewer and stops making requests.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, the AI doesn't recognize the reviewer and we have to manually stop the review requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is no other platform that performs what NiceJob does at its price point.

Our reviews have tripled on reputable platforms (Google, FB, even Yelp) since starting with this software. We're also getting more social media interaction from the automated posting of job photos and reviews.

Ngugi S.

"An Effective Tool for Managing the Reputation of Our Brand"

What do you like best?

NiceJob is an effective CRM and reputation management platform that has amazing features.

NiceJob suits our needs because it enables us to gather as many positive reviews online as possible, hence boosting our brand's reputation.

Using and managing NiceJob it easy.

What do you dislike?

The features of NiceJob are better than that of any other CRM or reputation management software.

I have no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend.

It is cost-effective.

NiceJob is wonderful tool for us.

We do not regret in investing in this tool because it has been too essential to us.

It has improved our brand.

Jared B.

"I have been able to get a lot of new reviews thanks to NiceJob"

What do you like best?

I really like how automated it is. NiceJob connects with or CRM and once the job is complete NiceJob does it's thing.

What do you dislike?

I never really used NiceJob to it's full potential. That is on me not them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out, it works.

I am getting the reviews I didn't have but needed

Jeremiah G.

"Best Review Service Ever!"

What do you like best?

NiceJob makes getting customer feedback so easy. We just enter their info and NiceJob does the rest.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike. NiceJob is the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a solution to reputation management, look no further.

Getting our clients to give us feedback about their experience with us.

Matt M.

"Game changer!"

What do you like best?

NiceJob makes it almost effortless to get quality feedback from my customers.

What do you dislike?

Navigating the website is a little cumbersome but, because of the automation, I need to go there so infrequently that it's not a big deal.

We've seen a huge jump in organic reach because of the additional reviews.

Jon Mark T.

"Helpful"

What do you like best?

I like that NiceJob helps me systematize the process of getting reviews. I was struggling to get reviews prior to using NiceJob but NiceJob has made getting reviews easy for me and my customers.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any dislikes of NiceJobs. The entire process from getting set up to the trial period to becoming a customer has been a pleasant experience.

The problem I am solving with NiceJob is making getting reviews much easier and systematizing the process.

Christopher P.

"Great to build your business "

What do you like best?

Nicejob has done a great job with helping us build our business and SEO presents by asking for feedback from our customers.

What do you dislike?

We e haven't found anything that we currently dislike.

We are able to get more reviews on google, facebook and yelp with there assistance.

Jordan G.

"Amazing Experience Overall! "

What do you like best?

The customer support is great, the platform WORKS, and I have got more reviews than ever before!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I think the software works great. Maybe the interface needs a little work

Getting more reviews has really helped me further my business and get new clients

David C.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

Very efficient to ma age reviews and customers find it easy to leave my company reviews!

What do you dislike?

The only issue for me is not knowing about Nice job sooner!

Lack of reviews, social media presence. Gained new organic customers based solely on reviews gained from NiceJob platf

"Performing better that our previous Review partner"

What do you like best?

We like the follow up emails sent after the first text message. We've noticed that some people rather do it later, so having both options is great!

What do you dislike?

We missed the option to have upset clients contact us before spreading a bad word all over social media.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our goal is to get 50% reviews of all jobs performed. Now we are around 35% and pretty confident we will get there!!

Getting more reviews, which means more people calling and booking jobs.

Ian B.

"Nice Job is amazing for building your online reputation! "

What do you like best?

I like the easy interface and works perfect for me and my team

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike anything! I would possibly add a few more sites to receive reviews on

Increase in engagement and saving me time!

Richard M.

"Great service great software"

What do you like best?

The best automation system I've used and get results

What do you dislike?

Nothing software works amazing and customer service Is also amazing

The problems I was having before nice job was after a job I was unable to leave Au RL for review it would be later in the week now wants to job is finished they have the opportunity to leave a review and the best part is the follow up you provide.

Jim B.

"Must have app to get customer reviews"

What do you like best?

Thie people at Hatch have developed an easy to use app for me and my customers to use so that my customers can easily post Google and Facebook reviews. Hatch has made the importance of positive reviews part of my sales pitch when offering my service to customers and keeps great service front of mind in all of my jobs. Get this app people trust third party reviews.

What do you dislike?

They're great to contact online but I wish they had a live phone chat too.

My SEO has skyrocketed and people choose me because I have so many great reviews. In 2 years prior to Hatch I have none. Now I soar over my competitors

Kyle W.

"Lars and Mark at Hatch give top notch service!"

What do you like best?

They will go over and above to provide the very best in service. As soon as you talk with them you know you can trust what they're saying. The Hatch website platform is the best in the industry.

What do you dislike?

Nothing they are awesome:). As soon as I started talking with them I knew they were great!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mark and Lars are authentic and do what they say there going to do. If you want one of the best websites out there and to gain great traction on Google. Give Mark and Lars a call at Hatch!

Being at the top of Google for high searched terms and doing it authentically is awesome. Thanks to Lars and Mark at Hatch.

Brandon L.

"Reviews Was Area We struggler with "

What do you like best?

We had very hard time getting customer reviews NiceJob has been a god sent for us

What do you dislike?

Nothing we have had bet good luck with product

Needing customer reviews

Pamela W.

"NiceJob has done wonders for my business"

What do you like best?

NiceJob is like the administrative person I need desperately. Followup is time consuming and tedious. NiceJob does all of the review followup for me.

What do you dislike?

I really can't say I dislike anything about NiceJob

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the trial and see how great it works for you!

Time... I get back so much time by having NiceJob do my review followup. Our reviews have grown by 400%

Szymon T.

"Mark and Lars from NiceJob are the best!"

What do you like best?

From the first phone call I had with Lars I knew I wanted to work with their company. Super friendly and professional, I was sold. My website went live today and I couldn't be happier. It's super clean and fresh and I look forward to having it for years to come as I grow my business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all, the process was very smooth.

The problem I solved with NiceJob is finally having an up to date website, which also has features that work perfectly for my business like the reviews feature.

Hiram B.