4.9

Learning about NiceJob?

NiceJob Reviews

Ask NiceJob a Question
Showing 32 NiceJob reviews
NiceJob review by Jeannette P.
Jeannette P.

"Uncomplicated Review Management"

What do you like best?

After a brief setup time, this program runs itself. We use Jobber to manage our projects. Once a job is completed, Nice Job invites our client to submit a public review, using a template that required very little customizing on our part. Their scripts were tried and tested and proven effective, so why mess with them!

The automated system sends out reminders to clients who have not responded, so if they missed the first request, they may respond to a later one. This does not go on indefinitely, however, but only has four steps. No sense irritating the otherwise happy client who just chooses not to leave a review!

The next connection we like is that to social media. You have the option of setting it to automatically post certain levels of review. This increases our presence in that arena with no effort on our part. You can leave this as a manual setting if you prefer.

What do you dislike?

I am Technology Director for two companies that chose to utilize this program. I can log in to both companies in Jobber and Facebook with the same credentials. This did not work when setting up two instances of NiceJob. I had to have a colleague make the Jobber connection by logging in to NiceJob with her own credentials. Then, I had to create a new Facebook account and invite that one to be an admin of the second company in order to make that connection. It did not take an incredible amount of time, but was a little trying until I figured it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are creating distinct instances of NiceJob to connect to distinct companies you will need distinct credentials to make the Google, Jobber, and Facebook connections.

NiceJob automates the process of getting customer reviews and posting these to social media, thus increasing our presence there. We have already seen comments and other activity on these posts. This increases efficiency since we don't have to look all over the web at many review sites but can log in to one dashboard. to see them,.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about NiceJob
NiceJob review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"Great results and great customer service"

What do you like best?

We use nicejob for our reviews and website. The website is great because we can change some text and edit it ourselves without having to send in requests all the time. Our reviews have gone way up on google and facebook with this service too. The social sharing of reviews and stories are great because it lets people on social media read reviews of others and its all done automatically after it is set up. It's easy to figure out how many leads we are getting from the website. The team at nicejob is always very easy to get ahold of and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I think the app doesn't help us much. Not sure if thats because we have an integration with housecall pro and is not really needed. We typically do not use the app for anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to get more reviews on google this is the way to go. Its a great value for the price.

We wanted to have a nice website to convert more leads. It has been great for getting us online booking jobs. With all the great reviews and a lot more of them people seem to book online from our website more often. We have got a lot more reviews on google so we are starting to rank much better too. Its nice that the reviews and stories are shared on our website with links out to the platforms they are left on.

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

NiceJob review by Blake B.
Blake B.

"Easy, Simple, Cheap and EFFECTIVE."

What do you like best?

When I was looking for a reputation management company, the first few I looked up seemed great but at an insane cost. I found NiceJob and was shocked by their pricing and thought it had to be lacking versus the competition and was pleased to find out that wasn't the case at all. Joined up with them and the reviews started pouring in. Simple as that.

Also, any time I had questions or needed something fixed, their team was on it ASAP and they have to be the friendliest group of people I've ever dealt with. Couldn't recommend them enough.

What do you dislike?

NOTHING. There really isn't anything to complain about whatsoever. If there ever is, I bring it up to a team member and it's handled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You just can't beat the price. Not sure what additional features you would even need but don't let other companies like BirdEye tell you that they do anything far more significant than NiceJob to justify their insane price.

Reviews are everything. Especially in our business. It gets people in the door and when your brand gets more positive reviews, you have a more powerful presence in your space. NiceJob makes it easier to ask for those reviews and streamline the process for customers.

NiceJob review by Seth T.
Seth T.

"Automated review generation"

What do you like best?

I have tried 3 separate review generating platforms over the last 2 years but only Nice job accomplished what I wanted. They are constantly innovating their offerings. I now have a program I haven't touched in nearly a year that is automatically pulling in several reviews every month for me for me. I am approaching 200 5 star reviews for a co.pany that is just over 2 years old I feel pretty good about that. My business is a carpet and tile cleaning service.

What do you dislike?

So far I do not dislike anything. I had a little trouble at startup but their team took care of me right away.

How to consistently follow up for feedback without irritating my customers. Approaching 200 5 star reviews.

NiceJob review by Andrea  R.
Andrea R.

"Just do it!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about NiceJob is that it integrates perfectly with our HousecallPro software. We just hit finish on our program and NiceJob does the rest. Running a business is a lot of work and anything I can set and forget is key to keeping your work load down. Reviews. are. everything. in a home service business and getting reviews without even thinking about it is priceless!

What do you dislike?

So far so good we haven't found much that we dislike. I have noticed that we don't get notified of our review as quickly as say google notifies us but that doesn't seem to be a huge problem. I would like to be able to reply to the review without having to get into NiceJob but there may be a way that I don't know about.

And maybe taking the time to fill out this long review:)

The best benefit I can think of is not having to take the time to reach out to our customers and ask for a review. Time is money.

NiceJob review by carry j.
carry j.

"Awesome Service!!! We love it!!"

What do you like best?

We started using NJ in December. They have done a really great job for us!!!

What do you dislike?

I wish they would send review requests for BBB and/or my website. I also wish that there was a way to manually invite each customer with the HCP integration.(please, let me know if you have that in place already).

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good idea would be an automated email for those who leave reviews a "Thank you" email for them leaving a review and asking for referrals.

We are solving our need for reviews! NJ does a great job of sending out review requests at appropriate times.

NiceJob review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Best Decision We've Made"

What do you like best?

The NiceWork system is very easy to use and is a huge time-saver for us. We have noticed an amazing jump in obtaining online reviews and customers love the emails and are happy to share. We've tried a lot of other methods to get reviews but we have never seen the reviews come in so quickly and effortlessly. Sharing on social media used to be something we were either not doing or not doing well and it took a lot of time. This automated program makes it easy to show off our work across multiple social media accounts, often on the same day we did the work.

We also had our website redesigned through the Convert program. While we did spend a good amount of time on providing up-to-date information, the Hatch team truly ran with what we gave them and came back to us with great results. This was the easiest website overhaul experience by far- compared to other companies we've worked with. We are extremely pleased with the fresh look, easy navigation, and quick and thorough support along the way.

What do you dislike?

We haven't found anything we dislike about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We would recommend others who are thinking about Hatch to just make the leap - trust that these people know what they are doing and won't let you down. We have no regrets.

We have been able to turn our stale, outdated website with broken links into a fully responsive, engaging and constantly updated site. We have also been able to obtain customer reviews easily and quickly - something we previously struggled with. Our social media accounts are consistently active now, easily updated with work photos and reviews if choose.

NiceJob review by Cassie P.
Cassie P.

"Great resource for small business"

What do you like best?

NiceJob has been a game changer for our small business. The immediate contact with our customers has helped build our online presence and assures our new customers that were reliable and trustworthy. They also provided us with an awesome website and the help with management of the site has been great. We love nicejob!

What do you dislike?

I love everything! We have always had great service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use and the best support you can find.

Review management and website

NiceJob review by Ben V.
Ben V.

"NiceJob - Excellent Outsource Option"

What do you like best?

Fast response from first contact to today, very responsive staff.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This team has been great! I have been working with them for about a month now, using their Convert Website AND Review Management services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a solid website for your local business, which not only looks and functions well, but also has excellent SEO fundamentals... then NiceJob is a great option. Rather than pay a design firm thousands, we only paid a nominal setup fee, and we continue to pay to have the site fully managed by their professional team. This means they continuously monitor the site for conversions (people who go from looking at it, to taking action... like a phone call to the business), AND they are on hand to make changes to the site as needed. In addition, and this is KEY, their software allows you to generate and monitor positive reviews on an ongoing basis! They place these 5 star ratings on your site automatically, and can share to your social media pages as well! This means more reviews on your Google Business Listing, Facebook, Yelp, etc! I know it sounds like I am pitching for them, but this is exactly what I wanted for my client, who owns a tree removal service. For the money & level of service, it is a NO BRAINER.

I provide SEO/PPC services to small service-based businesses. While I am capable of designing and building a website, I was enticed by what NiceJob offered. Review management AND a well optimized website that converts visitors. I would rather outsource the website building. They have proven to be everything they advertise. Great looking site, great sales copy, it loads fast! I will refer future clients of mine to NiceJob for sure.

NiceJob review by Ryan G.
Ryan G.

"Best Bang For Your Buck - Review Generation "

What do you like best?

Seamless integration with my CRM service. When a job is done, Nicejob is already at work getting me reviews with zero effort on my part.

What do you dislike?

Some options have been limited over the years but this is due to Google and Yelp's Terms of service. Nicejob is just playing by their rules and I can't blame them for doing that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is on par or better then the competition and is priced at 50% of the market standard.

Getting more reviews with zero effort. The main benefit is the follow up, A lot of people wont review you unless you ask several times and nicejob does that for you.

NiceJob review by MICHAEL P.
MICHAEL P.

"Simple and automated online reputation management and client review acquisition"

What do you like best?

Integration with our CRM (HouseCall Pro) makes it easy to request online reviews from our clients. As soon as we close out a job, the process begins. Once a review is left, the system typically recognizes the reviewer and stops making requests.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, the AI doesn't recognize the reviewer and we have to manually stop the review requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no other platform that performs what NiceJob does at its price point.

Our reviews have tripled on reputable platforms (Google, FB, even Yelp) since starting with this software. We're also getting more social media interaction from the automated posting of job photos and reviews.

NiceJob review by Jared B.
Jared B.

"I have been able to get a lot of new reviews thanks to NiceJob"

What do you like best?

I really like how automated it is. NiceJob connects with or CRM and once the job is complete NiceJob does it's thing.

What do you dislike?

I never really used NiceJob to it's full potential. That is on me not them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, it works.

I am getting the reviews I didn't have but needed

NiceJob review by Jeremiah G.
Jeremiah G.

"Best Review Service Ever!"

What do you like best?

NiceJob makes getting customer feedback so easy. We just enter their info and NiceJob does the rest.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike. NiceJob is the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a solution to reputation management, look no further.

Getting our clients to give us feedback about their experience with us.

NiceJob review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Game changer!"

What do you like best?

NiceJob makes it almost effortless to get quality feedback from my customers.

What do you dislike?

Navigating the website is a little cumbersome but, because of the automation, I need to go there so infrequently that it's not a big deal.

We've seen a huge jump in organic reach because of the additional reviews.

NiceJob review by Christopher  P.
Christopher P.

"Great to build your business "

What do you like best?

Nicejob has done a great job with helping us build our business and SEO presents by asking for feedback from our customers.

What do you dislike?

We e haven't found anything that we currently dislike.

We are able to get more reviews on google, facebook and yelp with there assistance.

NiceJob review by Jordan G.
Jordan G.

"Amazing Experience Overall! "

What do you like best?

The customer support is great, the platform WORKS, and I have got more reviews than ever before!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I think the software works great. Maybe the interface needs a little work

Getting more reviews has really helped me further my business and get new clients

NiceJob review by David C.
David C.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

Very efficient to ma age reviews and customers find it easy to leave my company reviews!

What do you dislike?

The only issue for me is not knowing about Nice job sooner!

Lack of reviews, social media presence. Gained new organic customers based solely on reviews gained from NiceJob platf

NiceJob review by Administrator

"Performing better that our previous Review partner"

What do you like best?

We like the follow up emails sent after the first text message. We've noticed that some people rather do it later, so having both options is great!

What do you dislike?

We missed the option to have upset clients contact us before spreading a bad word all over social media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our goal is to get 50% reviews of all jobs performed. Now we are around 35% and pretty confident we will get there!!

Getting more reviews, which means more people calling and booking jobs.

NiceJob review by Ian B.
Ian B.

"Nice Job is amazing for building your online reputation! "

What do you like best?

I like the easy interface and works perfect for me and my team

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike anything! I would possibly add a few more sites to receive reviews on

Increase in engagement and saving me time!

NiceJob review by Richard M.
Richard M.

"Great service great software"

What do you like best?

The best automation system I've used and get results

What do you dislike?

Nothing software works amazing and customer service Is also amazing

The problems I was having before nice job was after a job I was unable to leave Au RL for review it would be later in the week now wants to job is finished they have the opportunity to leave a review and the best part is the follow up you provide.

NiceJob review by Jim B.
Jim B.

"Must have app to get customer reviews"

What do you like best?

Thie people at Hatch have developed an easy to use app for me and my customers to use so that my customers can easily post Google and Facebook reviews. Hatch has made the importance of positive reviews part of my sales pitch when offering my service to customers and keeps great service front of mind in all of my jobs. Get this app people trust third party reviews.

What do you dislike?

They're great to contact online but I wish they had a live phone chat too.

My SEO has skyrocketed and people choose me because I have so many great reviews. In 2 years prior to Hatch I have none. Now I soar over my competitors

NiceJob review by Kyle W.
Kyle W.

"Lars and Mark at Hatch give top notch service!"

What do you like best?

They will go over and above to provide the very best in service. As soon as you talk with them you know you can trust what they're saying. The Hatch website platform is the best in the industry.

What do you dislike?

Nothing they are awesome:). As soon as I started talking with them I knew they were great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mark and Lars are authentic and do what they say there going to do. If you want one of the best websites out there and to gain great traction on Google. Give Mark and Lars a call at Hatch!

Being at the top of Google for high searched terms and doing it authentically is awesome. Thanks to Lars and Mark at Hatch.

NiceJob review by Brandon L.
Brandon L.

"Reviews Was Area We struggler with "

What do you like best?

We had very hard time getting customer reviews NiceJob has been a god sent for us

What do you dislike?

Nothing we have had bet good luck with product

Needing customer reviews

NiceJob review by Pamela W.
Pamela W.

"NiceJob has done wonders for my business"

What do you like best?

NiceJob is like the administrative person I need desperately. Followup is time consuming and tedious. NiceJob does all of the review followup for me.

What do you dislike?

I really can't say I dislike anything about NiceJob

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial and see how great it works for you!

Time... I get back so much time by having NiceJob do my review followup. Our reviews have grown by 400%

NiceJob review by Szymon T.
Szymon T.

"Mark and Lars from NiceJob are the best!"

What do you like best?

From the first phone call I had with Lars I knew I wanted to work with their company. Super friendly and professional, I was sold. My website went live today and I couldn't be happier. It's super clean and fresh and I look forward to having it for years to come as I grow my business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all, the process was very smooth.

The problem I solved with NiceJob is finally having an up to date website, which also has features that work perfectly for my business like the reviews feature.

NiceJob review by Hiram B.
Hiram B.