LiveZilla Reviews & Product Details

What is LiveZilla?

We want to help you to get your Customer Support onto the next level. Our software is focused on keeping sensitive data under your own control since data privacy is one of our main goals. LiveZilla includes a live chat software with multi-website support, visitor monitoring and a help desk system that allows you to not only integrate emails that you receive from customers but also messages from Twitter and Facebook into your ticket system. 10 years of experience in the field of Customer Support Software and over 100.000 happy LiveZilla users make us the perfect all-in-one solution for every webmaster.

LiveZilla Screenshots

LiveZilla Profile Details

LiveZilla Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
LiveZilla

1-25 of 432 total LiveZilla reviews

LiveZilla Reviews

1-25 of 432 total LiveZilla reviews
Internal Consultant

"Simple, effective and with the ability to improve our customer service"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity with which we manage to give effective solutions to our clients, and the ease with which it can be adapted to the interface of the software, other things that I have liked that I can obtain a report of where my visitors come from, take action and eventually, improve the quality of our traffic.

What do you dislike?

Users who have a slower Internet connection may have problems to contact us, I hope they can improve that aspect later.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering using livezilla, I tell you that it is a tool with a lot of potential, it can give a positive turn to your company and make them grow while promoting a better customer service.

Relationships and contact with our customers have been improved by the use of live chat, now we can have a timely organization of cases and conversations with clients to ensure we provide the highest quality services possible.

Software Developer

"The software that allows me to be in direct contact with my clients"

What do you like best?

I love being able to use this system since it gives me the option of chatting in real time with my clients, in order to answer all your questions and doubts, as well as being able to offer them a technical assistance if necessary, looking for this to give them a unique experience.

In addition, with this system I can elaborate a system of frequent questions that allow me to automatically answer my potential clients even in their native language and in this way be able to get an increase in my sales and services. Another aspect of the application that I also like because it is very useful for our company is the possibility of organizing our support operators according to the role they have in the company so that sales workers are associated with tickets whose problem is related with this.

What do you dislike?

This application is very flexible and has adapted very well to our needs and if I can suggest something, it would help me a lot to have more options in its live chat function, for the rest, it's great

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I sincerely recommend this system for its large number of functions. I am sure that this system should have any business, not only for its aforementioned characteristics, but also for the value of offering the customer a quality service and service experience that is what matters most in this type of business.

Thanks to Livezilla I offer a quality service to my clients, because now at any time of the day they can ask about any service and products that my business offers, counting on a clear, fast and effective answer, besides that I get that amount of Users access the company's website.

Consultant at Sentinel Technologies

"Livezilla expands business opportunities"

What do you like best?

It's amazing how livezilla has helped improve the experience of our users, thanks to live chat they feel much more comfortable browsing our website and do not bother us at all to ask any question, however simple it may seem.

What do you dislike?

The truth is I have no problems with live chat or any other livezilla function, it has worked very well since its implementation and I hope it continues like this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are not using live chat in your business, I think you are missing out on all the potential that this tool offers, communication is very important for any business, livezilla offers a solution to communication and organization problems.

With the implementation of livezilla on our page, we can be more orderly at the time of having a conversation with our potential customers, follow up and offer discounts or some promotion according to their interests and make it a final and true customer to our brand.

Consultant at Leapfrog IT Services

"Livezilla makes work much easier"

What do you like best?

The function that I liked the most is definitely to be able to automate the frequent questions with live chat, this is incredible because many users ask us the same questions and as the chat is automated, we can save time in responding and use that time in other tasks productive.

What do you dislike?

A recurring error that our clients have mentioned is that, even after we send a message they can not see it, it seems that the chat is hanging, although I believe that it is due to an error of the client's Internet, they could make a version a slightly lighter.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We all like quick answers, which is why live chat should be used more and more, customers love that we respond quickly, with livezilla that improvement can be achieved.

Our users always demand a quick response, with livezilla we can supply that demand, it is amazing to be able to communicate in real time with our users, both they and we are satisfied with the live chat.

Consultant at Miva, Inc.

"Livezilla is just what I expected"

What do you like best?

Livezilla is the ideal software for customer service, it is extremely easy to implement and manage, the price is accessible, it allows us to communicate with clients who do not speak our language in an instantaneous way with the translator that they have incorporated and better is that users who communicate via chat most of the time end up acquiring our services.

What do you dislike?

I would like there to be more options to be able to use the chat from a mobile device, but I have not disliked anything from livezilla.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Livezilla is an excellent solution if you have problems with sales or want to increase them, the percentage of sales increases greatly and also improves the customer service you can offer.

Live chat has allowed us to close more sales since we implemented it, users who write to us through chat are more likely to acquire our services, that's why we like livezilla so much, it's just what we expected when we implemented this software.

Consultant at DreamHost

"Live chat can make a big change in your business"

What do you like best?

Livezilla has a very good live chat, has an excellent interface to manage the chat and its other tools much better, allows effective communication between customers and the business, and is easily integrated into any website.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of many things to say in this section, since we have not had any problems with livezilla.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that if you have not implemented live chat in your business, do it as soon as possible, it is really important to offer a more up to date and fast way of communication like live chat, this can make a big positive change in your business.

At the time of implementing livezilla we were in need of software that will help us with the task of offering a better customer service to improve our business and provide quick solutions to our customers, this has improved a lot since we launched livezilla live chat.

Sales Manager

"Sehr gute App für den Kundensupport"

What do you like best?

Livezilla ist ein hervorragendes Mittel, um die Kunden eines Unternehmens auf kraftvolle und flüssige Weise zu unterstützen, da es Mechanismen implementiert, um die Verkäufer im Einklang mit ihren Spezialitäten zu arrangieren, und dass diese den Menschen im Einklang mit den Problemen dienen können, denen sie ausgesetzt sind Sie. Mit Livezilla als Tickethilfesystem (und Livechat) ist es uns gelungen, die Effizienz unserer Filiale zu steigern, insbesondere dank des Chats, da die meisten dieser Zweifel in wenigen Minuten behoben sind.

Sie können problemlos Gespräche mit mehreren Teilnehmern führen. Sie können sogar sehen, wo sich die Menschen auf der Karte befinden, die die Anwendung integriert hat. es ist weit, sehr ganz. Ich war in der Lage, meinen Kunden viele Probleme zu klären, da das Softwareprogramm für sie sehr einfach zu handhaben sein könnte. Sie können uns schneller und effizienter erreichen. Jeder Ärger, den unsere Kunden sofort von uns erfahren. Entweder durch Chat oder indem Sie uns über das Dienstprogramm anrufen. ob dokumente, berichte oder bilder.

What do you dislike?

-dies ist relativ im Gleichschritt mit Ihrem Unternehmen, aber ich gehe davon aus, dass einige kleine Unternehmen Schwierigkeiten haben sollten, mit monatlichen Zahlungen fertig zu werden, da sie meiner Meinung nach zu hoch sein könnten.

-Die Benutzeroberfläche ist nicht unansehnlich oder schrecklich, aber es gibt einige Dinge, die mich persönlich nicht überzeugen und die die Menüs und Alternativen bestimmen. Ich meine, dass einige Kategorien zu viele Optionen haben und andere nur wenige.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bevor Sie das Dienstprogramm als Support-System oder Chat verwenden, rate ich Ihnen, das gesamte Ticketing-Gadget und die einzelnen Abteilungen effektiv zu konfigurieren und die Händler entsprechend ihrer Einzigartigkeit zuzuweisen. Auf diese Weise kann die Gesamtheit viel effektiver und schneller sein.

Mit dieser Anwendung bin ich in der Lage, die Anforderungen der Benutzer in einer organisierten und hierarchischen Weise zu erfüllen, damit alle Menschen mittels eines spezialisierten Menschen bedient werden, wenn es um die Mühe dieses Verbrauchers geht, dies macht das System effektiver und erhöht die Rate, mit der wir Probleme lösen.

Consultant at World Wide Web Hosting, LLC

"An excellent experience using Livezilla"

What do you like best?

The speed of live chat and the monitoring of live chat, these are the two tools that I consider to be the best, I really love how fast and fluent both live chat and live traffic monitoring work.

What do you dislike?

I have no problem with livezilla, it has always worked correctly and my doubts have been resolved quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Livezilla is an excellent tool and it could help you a lot in terms of conversions and communication with your web visitors, the price seems reasonable for all the options they offer.

I think the most important things that livezilla is helping us to solve is, first communication with the visitors of our website, this is a very important factor when it comes to making a sale, and second, with the monitoring of live traffic we can see which sections are the most sought by our users and so we can offer just what you need.

Marketing Specialist

"Livezilla a very intuitive technical support tool"

What do you like best?

One of the best things about Livezilla is its facility to configure the application in the best possible way according to our needs. The ability of Livezilla to adapt itself to our business through a very complete dashboard that allows us to configure all aspects of the service according to our demands.

On the other hand we have something very important in applications of this type and it is the help that offers the technical support of Livezilla, sometimes if we are not very experienced we may need the help of a support member of Livezilla, from my own experience I can say that Quite fast and very helpful on the occasions that I have needed your services, although if you open a ticket I recommend doing it in English for more quickly (use translator if necessary) as I have noticed that they are slower if you use a different language.

What do you dislike?

During the time that I have been using Livezilla I have not found problems that can not be fixed by simply pressing F5 (refresh). In general, the application works smoothly and has no major bugs. The theme of the dashboard could be improved a bit this is true.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before proceeding to use the application in the work environment I recommend that its operation be tested provisionally and be configured in a clear manner that people will have each role in the application, the organization is a very important part in Livezilla and if it is not done correctly, we will be wasting the potential of the application.

We use Livezilla internally to solve doubts or help our users to solve possible incidences in our internal work system. Previously we did this work manually through email so it wasted a lot of time and it was not very practical to work in this way. Currently with Livezilla everything is managed automatically and we do not waste time.

Consultant at A2 Hosting

"Fast, flexible and pragmatic"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about livezilla is the ability to automate live chat to answer the frequently asked questions of users who visit our website, it is really quick to program and saves us a lot of time in having to always answer the same questions, because it can automatically be answered by chat.

What do you dislike?

Livezilla you have many options to personalize the chat, many complain because it is not customizable enough, but to me it seems quite complete, at this time I do not dislike anything of livezilla.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Livezilla is one of the best tools to improve your online business and save time answering emails.

With livezilla we saved the time we lost in answering hundreds of emails with the same questions, live chat allows us to automate many of those questions so that it is not necessary to be hours answering the messages, in addition the chat also allows us to attach files and that is very important for some cases in particular.

Chief Research and Development Officer

"Your LiveZilla support with live chat for various web sites"

What do you like best?

I like this messaging system because it allows us to communicate in real time with the visitors of the page and observe all the traffic it receives, it also includes support for multiple operators, web pages, security filters and the best of all is that it has a formidable backup system

What do you dislike?

In this case I would like us to design our own slogan for our company, since It only has one design, color, and most of the visitors may seem a bit old-fashioned compared to other similar programs that offer a more updated design, also in terms of monthly payment could have difficulties since they are a bit high, referring to to the categories some have too many options and others very few

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The cost of the program may seem a little high, but it pays to pay what it costs and you will see positive changes in such a short time and especially in the long term in your company without a doubt some is a good investment. Which you can work in a more organized and effective way with your customers or future clients who contact us for assistance

Resolve to have a live chat platform on our website, to communicate with our customers or visitors from various countries which provides technical support when organizing tickets with LiveZilla solutions. It is very helpful both commercial and personal, more if you are receiving requests from customers on the web

Consultant at Hivelocity Hosting

"A fast and efficient means of communication"

What do you like best?

Livezilla live chat has allowed us to have a much faster way of communication and be able to approach our customers in a new way, creating a better shopping experience.

What do you dislike?

I think that livezilla is a very complete tool, and it has not stopped surprising us, but I would like it to respond more quickly to support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Livezilla has been a very functional tool for us, I believe that anyone with an online business should try it, it is worth what it costs and in my opinion it has a good price and varies according to the needs of each person.

One of the problems that livezilla is solving is the way in which we communicate with our visitors or customers, now we can do it through live chat in a much faster way without having to wait more than a few seconds, besides this, Our customers feel more satisfied when they get a quick response.

Consultant at Hosting Controller Inc

"The most complete tool for monitoring traffic and live chat"

What do you like best?

Livezilla is one of the most complete tools that I have tried, what I liked the most is the traffic monitoring tool in real time and of course the live chat, it seems to me that these two functions can help you a lot in the growth of your business.

What do you dislike?

One of the situations that I did not like much of livezilla was the first implementation process, although it is not that difficult there are some options for which I had to ask for some help, however after that the administration is much simpler and easier to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is for all those people who have or are starting a business, I suggest you try the live chat tools and livezilla traffic monitoring to improve the quality of their services and know more about what your customers want or expect.

Live traffic monitoring tools and chat have been very important for the growth of our business, because with it we can see the needs of our customers and implement a faster and more effective solution.

Consultant at Forsythe Technology

"A powerful chat with multiple functionalities"

What do you like best?

To be able to communicate so easily with clients through live chat, this is one of the best tools that can be implemented in a business, it saves a lot of time, it can be automated and the price seems comfortable to me.

What do you dislike?

I think they could put more options to customize the live chat window, maybe allow changes in the appearance of the chat window, at least that's my suggestion. But I have no discontent with livezilla.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Livezilla is a tool that has multiple functionalities capable of adapting to any online business, without any doubt it is one of the best softwares of this style.

Time is one of the most important factors that I consider that livezilla has helped us to solve, live chat saves us a lot of time, since many options can be automated and does not require many hours to do it.

Consultant at Sagitec Solutions

"A great help for us and our customers"

What do you like best?

Livezilla has been very helpful in terms of customer service support, with live chat we can have a much more professional and direct conversation with our clients, we can advise them and help them choose the services that best suit them and make them They feel comfortable with their decision.

What do you dislike?

The decision to use livezilla has been correct, because for a long time we have no problems with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's an apparently simple software, but with a huge potential to help your business and your customers, live chat is a tool that you have to use in your business if you want to help your customers and increase conversions.

We use livezilla to respond to the concerns of our users and customers on our website, it has been of great help to us because since we used this tool we have managed to increase conversions.

Web Developer
Internet
(Myself Only)

"Großartige Kundensupport-Software"

What do you like best?

Möglichkeit, sowohl Chats als auch Tickets von mehreren Kanälen aus zu verwalten. Einfach anzupassen. Bietet eine einfach zu bedienende Benutzeroberfläche, die einen schnellen Einblick in ausstehende Anforderungen ermöglicht. Sie können Kommentare hinzufügen, an Kollegen weiterleiten, Dokumente hinzufügen und vieles mehr.

Die Schnittstelle ist sehr erfolgreich und funktioniert problemlos auf jedem Computer mit wenigen Ressourcen. Mit dem Administrator-Dashboard können Sie eine Vielzahl von Optionen aller Art konfigurieren, die Verwaltung von Benutzern, Berechtigungen, Operatoren, Kategorien, Abteilungen usw. Alles kann mithilfe des Livezilla-Dashboards konfiguriert werden.

Das Beste an der Anwendung ist meiner Meinung nach der Chat, da Sie damit Menschen durch unsere Webseite unterstützen können, indem Sie einfach auf das Hilfefenster klicken und einige Sekunden warten, bis das System einen Operator automatisch zuweist.

What do you dislike?

Ich habe in den Jahren, in denen ich Livezilla verwendet habe, keine negativen Erfahrungen gemacht, so dass ich in diesem Abschnitt keine große Hilfe sein kann, obwohl es stimmt, dass ich Funktionen gesehen habe, die verbessert werden könnten, wie zum Beispiel mangelndes Design. reagiert im Dashboard, da eine bestimmte Größe erreicht wurde oder die Größe der Anwendung nicht korrekt geändert wird.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ich empfehle diese Anwendung auf jeden Fall für eine effektive Unterstützung unseres Geschäfts über die Website. Ich denke auch, dass es für eine professionelle Nutzung der Anwendung wichtig ist, die Lizenz zu kaufen und nicht kostenlos zu nutzen, da sie sehr begrenzt ist.

Wir nutzen es als Ticketing-System in einem kleinen Unternehmen. Es erlaubt uns, keine Kundenwünsche zu verlieren und diese einfach zu verfolgen. Wir haben die Anzahl der eingehenden Anfragen, bei denen wesentliche Kundendaten fehlen, reduziert, indem sie im Kontaktformular als Pflichtfelder festgelegt wurden.

Web Designer
Internet

"Great tool for support with web integration"

What do you like best?

Livezilla is a tool that I love because it allows the task of support in a simple way and requires little effort because it is the application that manages the process of ticket allocation (previously configured). During the configuration we will find that it is possible to distribute our support staff in different departments so that we can organize our staff to serve customers in a more efficient and faster way.

The operation of the application once configured is very simple, once the client decides to open a ticket, he / she is asked to which department their problem is oriented and from there the ticket is assigned to the member of the corresponding support team. This process is completely transparent for the support team.

What do you dislike?

The trial period of Livezilla is very short and limited, sadly you can only try it for 30 days, some time ago the trial period was longer and you could try many more internal parts of the application, once the license is purchased all the limitations they disappear and the application works very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using Livezilla for those businesses that need to offer a support service that manages customer problems in a simple and fast way for both the user and the staff. Of course I recommend that for your business do not use the trial version if not the licensed version as it unlocks all the features of the application.

We use Livezilla to offer technical support in our company and I am a member of the team that is in charge of one of the departments, using this application we can manage the support tickets in an agile and simple way since the system does most of the work.

Internal Consultant at InMotion Hosting

"Great tool to acquire more customers"

What do you like best?

Web cam chat, since we started to implement this tool with our customers we have been able to create a much stronger relationship with them and this has enabled us to buy more services and create loyalty with our brand.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I can say here, Livezilla has been a very complete tool, but I think they could implement some tutorials so that newer users can master the functions of the tool faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Livezilla is easy to install and use, it is also an excellent tool to improve your customer service, my recommendation is that you try it yourself and verify how important it is to have a tool like this one.

With web cam and live chat we have managed to create a more long-term relationship with our customers, which means that they will continue to acquire our products and services over time.

"Serve your customers online with LiveZilla"

What do you like best?

We like many LiveZilla because it is a program that allows us in a simple and fast way to communicate with our clients and visitors of our website through their live chat in real time. If we want we can leave configured some answers to typical questions or an agent can answer them instantly. At the same time our client can create a ticket if assistance is needed is a little more complicated and we will review the problem in detail.

What do you dislike?

Maybe it's silly what we dislike LiveZilla but for us it's important and we talk about its design or visual aspect, we would like it to be customized, that we could choose between several colors or have some that adapt to the image of our company, since it only has a single color and its design seems a little outdated compared to other similar programs. Of rest everything else we love.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend using this program for its great functionality and the characteristics it has so that our companies can provide a quick and easy way to communicate quickly and smoothly with our customers, in addition to providing efficient technical support.

With LiveZilla we have been able to work in a more organized way since we can keep track of the chat, the tickets, the clients and future clients that write to us or want assistance. It has also allowed us to communicate with people from other countries and live, in addition the program has an identifier with flags that tells us which country is the client and has a translator for 20 languages which helps us to afilitar our work and improve the service.

Consultor en Hostway Services, Inc

"Livezilla is the best message manager I've tried"

What do you like best?

I love the way in which we can maintain the conversation in real time with our customers, the organization of the ticket support system and the traffic monitoring that helps us to know what aspects of our website we should improve to increase visits.

What do you dislike?

I have no annoyance with the livezilla software, but I think I could go a little faster, or create a "Lite" version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Livezilla is a great tool to manage customer messages, it is quite efficient to use live chat, it helps a lot to communicate and to maintain continuous contact with your customers.

Mail communication usually complicates situations a lot, with livezilla live chat we were able to improve our response time and offer a quality service to our clients, as well as being able to better organize the cases of our clients with the ticket support system .

Web Developer

"Very good app for Customer support"

What do you like best?

Livezilla is a great tool to handle the assistance of the clients of a business in an effective and fluid way since it implements mechanisms to organize the agents according to their specialties and that these can better serve the people according to the problems that are presented to them. Using Livezilla as a ticket support system (and livechat) we have managed to increase the efficiency of our department, especially thanks to the chat since most of these doubts are solved in just a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

- This is relative according to your business but I think that some small businesses could have difficulties to face monthly payments since in my opinion they are a bit high.

- The interface is not ugly or bad design but there is something that does not end up convincing me personally and is the organization of the menus and options, I mean that some categories have too many options and others very few.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before using the application as a support system or chat I recommend that you correctly configure the entire ticketing system, departments and assign the agents correctly according to their specialty in this way everything will be much more effective and faster.

With this application I can meet the requests of users in an organized and hierarchical way so that each person is served by a specialized people in relation to the problem of this client, this makes the system more effective increasing the speed with which we solve problems.

"LiveZilla excellent online chat"

What do you like best?

When we invested in LiveZilla, we did it for the purpose of expanding our business and our sales, since we need to communicate with our clients and future clients instantaneously and in real time, especially regardless of the country where they were, since the idea was also expand our horizons and in day we can say with all security has been our best investment for online chat.

What do you dislike?

LiveZilla we have absolutely nothing negative to say but support that work in that company is not the same, because in certain occasions we have needed to resolve some concern and we have not been able to have the necessary attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a small company, the cost of the program may seem a bit expensive, but we assure you that it is worth paying the dollar that costs and you will see that in a short time and especially in the long term the positive change in your company and that undoubtedly will have been the better investment.

From the moment we installed LiveZilla very easily on our website (you have documents and videos where they explain you easily and in detail how you can perform the installation yourself) everything has been positive for our company, we can communicate with people in other countries and in real time, we receive tickets instantaneously, there are records about chats made that can be archived, there are flag icons to know which country your client or visitor connects to and you can set up an automatic message as well.

Software Developer

"Livezilla, good support solution"

What do you like best?

This application offers technical support through a live chat that can be managed by a support agent programmed to answer questions that follow a known pattern. It is also possible for users to create support tickets for more complex problems so that support agents can manage more calmly to find a joint solution with the support team.

Personally I have been part of Livezilla both as a client and as a support agent and administrator for the configuration of livezilla and its backend, so I know how the process works and I can affirm that as a support tool it is one of the best I used, if we count the price probably the best.

- Technically it is possible to use Livezilla in any operating system because there is no limitation when it is executed in the browser.

- The price of the application although it may seem somewhat excessive, it is not so if you compare it with other applications of the competition.

- The best thing without a doubt is the organization of the support through departments or categories so that each agent is in charge of problems on which it is prepared and has technical knowledge of them.

What do you dislike?

Although as a technical support the application works very well, personally the interface of the backend as well as its colors is not to my liking and I personally would prefer lighter colors or black and white tones. This may seem like something that does not matter but when you spend many hours making use of the application, designs that are visually pleasing are appreciated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this application mainly because to support it is very important not only the operation of the application but also its price and in this area I think Livezilla is one of the best options. It also works very well and fulfills the objective of offering support in a simple, fast and organized way.

I have worked as a manager of Livezilla backend and I have observed how a support team can work with and without the application help, when you do not have the application there are many problems with the organization and a lot of time is lost assigning personnel to each ticket or chat. With Livezilla all this is automatic since the auto application assigns support agents for the chat and tickets according to specialty and availability.

Design

"LiveZilla is the best"

What do you like best?

LiveZilla is an excellent program with which we can give support and assistance online on our website through live chat. We can communicate with clients from different countries. The LiveZilla platform is very comfortable, it is easy to understand and in a few minutes you adapt to it. The communication is fast and you can attend several customer chat at the same time with the pop-up chat.

What do you dislike?

Although we believe that this program deserves every dollar, it can be a somewhat expensive program for start-up companies. We also believe that LiveZilla can improve its design and update it to a more modern one as it seems somewhat outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to have a live chat platform on your website, communicate with visitors or clients from different countries, provide assistance and technical support, receive and organize tickets with solutions, LiveZilla is the program that we are going to recommend.

This program helped us to attract a large number of clients and address their concerns and needs. Since we started using it, we saw the change in our company as it was a direct contact that we could maintain with our clients. From making support, receiving, answering and attending the tickets sent. Keep records and follow up regardless of the user's location. Integrate emails and twitter and facebook messages, in addition to deployment on iSO and Android devices.

"LiveZilla is the best LiveChat"

What do you like best?

LiveZilla gives us a service that works very professionally with very good and useful tools that we could not use with other providers of the same service. Although we are not experts in the field of LiveChats we can assure without a doubt that the connection with the clients had not been so good, not only for its faithful messaging service but also for the information of our clients that it offers us as the time that remains on our page, where it is located and its latest access to the site that helps us polish the type of service we give them and what they may need. Thanks to LiveZilla we can say that we are always with the client.

What do you dislike?

We sincerely can’t present any complaint or problem about LiveZilla because its service has been more than excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LiveZilla for us has been an impeccable product capable of offering everything it insures and much more, which will not be found so easily in other services, being the chat that everyone needs on their website. That's why the best they can do is hire it, it will be the best investment they have made.

Thanks to LiveZilla it is possible to adapt our service and technical support to the needs presented by the client, and in the way that is most suitable, either by message, call and even transmitting the client's screen, which is very helpful, that has even been able to accelerate the work we do day by day going directly to what the client requires and above all with stable communication.

LiveZilla Features

9.4
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Live Chat Category
Do you work for LiveZilla?

LiveZilla Categories on G2