In our company we use Livezilla for internal support and sometimes also for our client's projects as a suggestion, most accept after showing them a demonstration. Personally I have used Livezilla both as a user and administrator and some time as a support staff. I must say that I felt very comfortable using it in any position.
Technically the application offers a lot of advanced options in case you need them but it is usually very simple to configure in most cases you do not need to be a professional to do it!
The best technically speaking of Livezilla for me:
- As a user it is very easy to use, you simply click on the chat and wait for the support to connect to talk to it.
- Administratively you can configure it to use hierarchies or roles and create support levels
- The administration dashboard presents a clean and simple interface, it is easy to understand for the staff
- The application is fast and stable.
- Multi-platform support to be integrated in the browser (which also works with all of them)
Personally in all the time that we have been using it, I have not found any Bug in the application, the application perfectly fulfills its objective and I do not think that it needs to improve in that aspect.
I recommend using Livezilla if you need to offer telematics support in your business and do not know what application to negotiate because there are only two or three applications available that are worthwhile in this segment. Livezilla is definitely in the top 3. You can also use the demo and decide if it is what you are looking for.
Our organization is a bit big because we have a large number of employees who use equipment and software that they sometimes do not know how to handle due to inexperience or unexpected errors in the computer, through Livezilla we provide support quickly and efficiently.