InsideView

InsideView gathers real time, social and business sales intelligence from more sources than any competitor, by far, and delivers it right into your sales rep's desktops and mobile devices - online or inside your CRM.

Learn Why InsideView Is The Leading Data.com Alternative

Work for InsideView?

Learning about InsideView?

InsideView Reviews

Showing 481 InsideView reviews
Prateek V.

"InsideView - Reliable & Accurate"

What do you like best?

In a single click I can get information like address, phone, industry, description, revenue of a company & all the information are accurate. The best thing I like about InsideView is, it provides a precise & correct description of the company which helps me to know about the prospect company, & I prefer this over the company's own description given on "about us" web page, because it provides the overview which includes company,s business/services, establishment, location (overseas as well) & many more in a paragraph only. Also, the Industry Information given are accurate & classified in a right way.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I feel there are less number of contacts/people available on InsideView especially from HR, Finance & Legal department, apart from this everything is simple & good. Also, few years back, there was an option through which I can raise a request to update new contact information over a wrong contact just by clicking over it, but now that option is missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A very reliable sales platform to get all the information about your prospect. Hassle free & simple navigation.

As I am working in marketing department to provide good prospect companies to our sales team, especially from US, InsideView is a very good source to keep track of information of any company from US even if the company is established in last 1 year. The latest news about the company shared in the top right corner is also helpful to know about the growth plans of the prospect company. Basically, through InsideView with few clicks complete profiling of any company can be done.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about InsideView
Logan C.

"Great Data Quality"

What do you like best?

The quality of the data has been better than any other data service I've used in the past. I always complained about the accuracy and age of the data that we were getting but so far over the last 6 months the data I've checked and validated has been very accurate.

What do you dislike?

Having the Sales Elite as a separate platform is not ideal. To pull a prospecting list I'll need to login to the InsideView app vs pulling directly from Salesforce. I may just be missing that step in my process to get the data I'm looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Leverage the accurate data, personal, business and industry to enhance your sales and marketing efforts. Don't focus on how many contacts you can pull but the quality and identifying the correct buyer profiles.

Data accuracy and enrichment has been our primary use case. We leverage industry, revenue, company size etc to build some of our marketing segmentation logic and this has really helped us personalize the messages.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Niwrutti S.

"Insideview an Amazing platform"

What do you like best?

I used this great platform to develop a list of those who might be our future clients. This helped me a lot and a good option to export the files. The overall experience and UI of the website is really appealing and help yourself to get the best out of it. A very huge database of companies and you cannot miss any of them if you are here after searching it on other sites.

What do you dislike?

There are few companies denies to share their information or it might be possible that they work in dark. But it is fine for me. There are not much options which I have tried yet but for now the only thing is the data privacy of few companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely try InsideView if you need a way to find the right party contact in an organization by job function and be able to reach them by phone or email. It's a great tool for this purpose and has high quality information and many email addresses available.

Again, a great platform to find actual person working in the company and to verify their designations as well. This helped me a lot with finding c level executives of companies. To verify each employee of the company to generate actual leads from my scrap data. Benefits are many like data finding, data verification, and many more. A great platform to connect with various companies and get more precise information.

shweta m.

"The Marketing Leader"

What do you like best?

The best thing which I like the most being a marketing and sales person is the company information displayed with all the details of employees. The data research and getting the services of companies has been so easy just because of InsideView. I can also plan my campaigns through InsideView. There are a lot more which I haven't explored yet.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to be dislike in this but one thing I recently observed is the company data isn't updated. There were employees who left the company but still showing their contact in the company profile. Other than that the team is doing great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A must try platform to get all the details at one place. This will save your time and get you the results for sure.

I am getting details at one place of companies or their employees. There is no other place where I can get all this information at one platform. I have saved my most of time searching for employees of the company but InsideView helped me get those in no time.

Nick K.

"Sounds Great in Theory, Hard to Adopt"

What do you like best?

InsideView has a list of contacts for most companies which you can import into your CRM. It collects a lot of articles from around the web so you have data on most of your large accounts which you would be prospecting into.

What do you dislike?

There are many things about IV which I dislike. Some of these include the fact that it is tough to adopt. The insights and articles which it generates aren't very relevant. It's tough to find content to actually use.

Another thing is that you can't bulk export leads into your CRM such as SF.

Also, very little direct phone numbers for the contacts which are in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're considering InsideView I'd make sure that your users are actually going to adopt the system and use the insights to help them sell. IV is more expensive than most other platforms. It's not a tool to be used to find new prospects, especially if you need direct dials.

We wanted to find new articles and insights to use as reasons to engage with prospects. This sounds great in theory but it hasn't been adopted well as most of the insights aren't relevant.

Samantha L.

"Ok tool - better ones available"

What do you like best?

We use their tools Enterprise and Target. Once you get the data into your CRM (which is a process) we have had decent success with converting them from cold leads to warm leads to opportunities. The SFDC Tile is really nice that lays within SFDC.

What do you dislike?

This tool is NOT a direct integration to SFDC, especially for Target. if you do not use leads as your leading record (we use contacts then convert to leads then to opps) mass adding lists is very cumbersome and time consuming. As of today, you have to export the list and data to an excel file and do a manual v lookup function to de-dupe the data. When we were sold the tool they told us it was directly integrated - It is NOT for contacts.

As with any data cleaning tool, they have a lot of wrong data points: email, account name, website, etc. If you are able to clean past that, they are good contacts and we have had success.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We evaluated Zoom Info, Discover Org, and InsideView - If I could go back, I would purchase Zoom Info

Growing our CRM and finding warm leads which turn into opportunities

Diana D.

"InsideView is AMAZING!"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature in InsideView is the Social Insights. You can find quick news updates under the Overview tab, or dig a little deeper under Insights. Having recent news articles and social media updates all in one place is very convenient when it comes to sales!

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not come across anything to dislike in InsideView. And that's saying something! :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend InsideView to anyone in business development. I have been doing business development in a few different industries for about 8 years - this tool is a differentiator to success for sure! I've already mentioned it to a few co-workers from my past and raved about the amount of knowledge available at your fingertips! It really helps cut down on time spent on company research.

The number one business problem I am solving with InsideView is cutting down on company research time before making a strategic sales call. There is so much information within InsideView! The biggest benefit I have experienced is having social updates from multiple social media platforms all in one place. Having recent news, blogs, Twitter, and Facebook updates really makes it easy to tailor my call to the person on the other end. For example: if they are a big Twitter user, I'll reference a recent tweet. For more professional calls, I will mention recent blogs or news articles. It really helps build rapport and develop lasting business relationships.

Truptesh P.

"Platform to build customer relationships"

What do you like best?

Having precise details of the prospective customers is base of pitching the product idea. It is very crucial that the proposal reach out to the concerned authority to finalize the deal and create great rapport. InsideView is a platform which avails the details of the customers which my organisation wants. I am absolutely liking the user friendliness and appropriate data available on this wonderful platform.

What do you dislike?

This platform is flawless, having said this there is a scope to update the database frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The quality of solutions be it Marketing or Data quality, this organisation provide is impeccable. InsideView is a one stop platform for mining the precise and purposeful data. I would highly recommend the InsideView for service providers and other aspirants .

This platform helps to identify new clients and target them to explore this highly competitive market place. It helps to allocate the resources in more smarter way to pitch the business idea. InsideView helps immensely to build the lists of the cold calls to approach and close the deals nicely.

ketan k.

"Best Platform for Marketing and Sales Intelligence."

What do you like best?

As I am using this software form from last 2 years and also I Work in Sales and marketing department, in InsideView I get all the details regarding clients, phone, company information, employee’s details and many things which is helpful for me. also, I get very good information from each company And it is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn’t show the correct person also I find an employee who left the company shows there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Guys use this software.easy to use and save your time.

As I am using this tool from last 1 year. It saves me time also now I can get direct contact details of clients and I can call them easily.

Steven S.

"Provides lot of companies, but the data they provide for contacts/individuals seems lacking and date"

What do you like best?

The search feature is what I like best about the tool. It allows you to find companies based on certain criteria such as industry, size, and location, making it easier to find potential prospects.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the data they give for the contact/individual. They tend to lack emails, proper phone numbers, and many of the contacts they provide seem to no longer work for the company they are listed at.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They can give you large lists of companies that you want to target, but if the data, phone numbers, emails, and contacts are all old and dated, you have to do secondary research using things like LinkedIn to find accurate/current employees.

They provide large lists of companies that meet our specific target market without having to spend large amounts of time to research them.

Todd A.

"Great for getting names, data points need updating"

What do you like best?

Insideview is wonderful for finding accounts and their integration with salesforce is super helpful. It sits in SalesForce and from there you are able to search for more contacts, update account, see news & insights, etc. Additionally, you can go outside of SalesForce to InsideView to prospect for more accounts.

What do you dislike?

There is no such thing as perfect data, which we understand, but InsideView often has people that are no longer with company, wrong email, wrong phone number, etc. The accounts themselves are great but I typically struggle with their accuracy of contacts and have to use other sources like Sales Navigator to verify contact info.

Lead generation, I am able to prospect through InsideView for new accounts and also search for new contacts for existing accounts.

Vaibhav M.

"A reliable tool and one stop solution for the information of mostly all the companies."

What do you like best?

I get all the information like revenue, employee size, and other relevant details for almost all the companies I've searched for. Great UI, single click update, automatic sign-in, authentic and precise information, inexpensive services, great and quick customer support.

I would really like to suggest this product to my other friends.

What do you dislike?

At times, need to clear cache for smooth functionality.

Revenue numbers are sometimes not available for certain accounts. Troubleshoot options could have been easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The organizations working on cloud should really give it a try and I can assure Insideview will highly satisfy their business needs.

Business Problem: Updating Salesforce with the account's information which are very difficult to find on the web .

Benefits: Authentic information is found here. Earlier, I used to visit Linkedin, Bloomberg, Owler etc. to find the information but Insideview replaces them all. No need to go anywhere but just check into Insideview. It's a one stop solution for me.

Paul S.

"Invaluable Tool"

What do you like best?

* Ability to find specific roles in organizations and have the contact details available including email & telephone.

* Company financial reports & revenue trends

* Family tree structure.

* Competitor profiles

What do you dislike?

While the data on tier #1 & 2 countries is very good, South American & Asian counties are not as well covered.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

InsideView is invaluable for market research, competitive profiling, partner profiling and contact list generation.

I own an management consulting business enabling software companies to expand globally. InsideView has been an invaluable tool for me to help clients understand the market opportunity and competitive landscape in target countries or markets. The ability to look at a country, its industries and individual companies and gain insights about it enables our clients to build a business case for global expansion. Afterwards the ability to identify and target ideal fit customers directly serves to build sales traction.

Brian F.

"An Excellent Sales Tool for Research and Prospecting"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to access the information. Whether it be researching a prospect or finding the right person to call. Being integrated with Salesforce helps. A couple of clicks and the contact is added to Salesforce. I find the information to be up to date

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more contacts per company. Not over the top, like LInkedIn, but more manager/director level. Other than that I find it to be user friendly. Sometimes you get bad/outdated information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, ease of use, accurate information and integration. Used data.com and it was outdated.

Determining whether or not a prospect is worth reaching out to. Who the correct contact to reach out to. News I can use as market intelligence when I speak to them. It has been beneficial in turning prospects into client.

Roger M.

"Great Palce to find market intelligence"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface with more valuable date. we can sign in for free and later we can upgrade to premium if needed.It provide the revenue and headquarter detail and cover almost all the companies.

For the premium we can find the right contacts to with there Mailid, Linkedin link and direct Phone no.

We can find the triggers for particular company to crack the deal

What do you dislike?

Need to provide details of the contact for free version, so we can see how accurate the date is present

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please try the free version and it is simple to Signup and later check if you needed premium version.

Must try Insideview

We are using to find out companies out of specific region and find the revenue.

Prashant P.

"The Data Hub"

What do you like best?

I like the data centre that this guys have, they are just best in maintaining the data records for various companies. The best Target for the product is achieved. Appropriate data is fetched.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that is to be disliked. I just like the ease of working with these people. I would really like to thank them as they save my plenty of hours.

Being in the sales and marketing/ media company contact person is the key to any company for us. I have been able to find contacts in specific field and business roles.

Michael S.

"Insideview has helped me determine where companies fall in terms of a family tree "

What do you like best?

Insideview is an extremely user friendly tool. During my experience at Mixpanel I have used the tool every single day to crosscheck different accounts and be sure that they fall in my region

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about the tool is that sometimes it is not always accurate and it does not have every company I need to search for. When you search a company on Crunchbase the information does not match every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is a great tool to crosscheck accounts

Inside view has helped me create a seamless workflow during my prospecting

Tara L.

"Excellent source for prospecting and profiling customers for sales"

What do you like best?

I have used InsideView at multiple jobs and I almost always find the information to be accurate and up to date. I have also used tools offered by competitors and found it frustrating that there was little to no information when researching smaller companies, even those that had plenty of information accessible on their websites. I especially appreciate that InsideView is tightly integrated with Salesforce.com and this makes it incredibly easy to add or update new accounts.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any major difficulties, although I admit I really don't use the reporting feature in my current role. In the past (5 years ago) I seem to remember some limitations with reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to also mention that on one occasion I did have a problem with InsideView, so I reached out to their support team. The representative was VERY diligent and followed up with me several times to ensure that I got what I needed. It turned out the problem was related to Salesforce settings, not InsideView, but I really appreciated the great follow up.

As a sales professional, I do not want to spend my time researching basic facts about a prospective new customer, such as geographic location, number of employees, contacts, business insights, etc. InsideView does all that for me, enabling me to focus on higher-value activities.

Alex L.

"Great tool for lead generation"

What do you like best?

I use InsideView to develop targeted lists of contacts to run email campaigns against. The ability to export contacts to a CSV formatted file is a huge time-saver when it comes to importing into a marketing automation tool.

What do you dislike?

For the most part there isn't anything I dislike. If I had to ask for an improvement it would be in the number of companies they track. There have been times where the company I'm looking for details on isn't in their database. Fortunately the team at InsideView are quick to add them which puts me back on track.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you run large email campaigns in North America, this is a great tool to develop your contact lists.

Primarily using InsideView for contact database building for lead generation. It's an easy to use application for finding people to market to.

Eric M.

"Impactful insights with an improving user interface inside of Dynamics CRM/CE/365"

What do you like best?

Time savings pulling company and contact information to make informed sales process.

What do you dislike?

The stability of the app inside of Dynamics has not always been great. We receive calls to support from the field team when they get error messages in this area. It's one of the least resilient components of our D365 experience for our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Assure form customization and users are prepared if product displays an error.

We were looking for an informed sales process where our selling team could have information on an account and contact prior to and during the selling process.

"Bad Experience with Insideview"

What do you like best?

The platform is very easy to use and find leads in certain industries.

What do you dislike?

Missing a lot of emails, and the ones that are in there are not that accurate. Also terrible customer service experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely do your research first and see what other options are available and how they compare. If you want to get viable emails from this platform, keep in mind my review.

We went into signing on with Insideview to help prospect and fill in missing information on our current leads. However, using Insideview has failed to help with both. Only 55-60% of the contact profiles in InsideView will have emails listed. And for those listed, many of those have come back inaccurate. When we spoke with customer service and other departments at the company, they didn't provide much help, just tired to cover up and tell us other solutions to how quickly emails can go bad. We will definitely be looking for a better vendor next time around and would never recommend to use them again.

Daniel T.

"If you are in sales, this is the site to go to!"

What do you like best?

I recommend Insideview all the time to all my sales department co-workers, its great tool to find out the latest information about prospect and actual clients, even when I am using the free version, its very helpful.

If I had the budget to upgrade, I would definitely will.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes dont find the info im looking for, but thats very much likely because the searched company is not sharing that info and not insidesview fault.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check it out, its free!

What I solve is: Updating my companies CRM, by getting actual and accurate info from prospect and actual clients, so that the marketing team can start working on their campaings and advertisement.

Sinduja V.

"Must use website for sales executives on daily basis"

What do you like best?

I am very much impressed with the data you provide about my prospects. It really helps in my conversations with my clients and they feel very happy, they are talking to someone who knows enough about them. My success as a sales executive increased exponentially in the long run after I start using your connections feature. My boss says I have a niche to close deals. But internally its just me using your connections.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific that I don't like about Insideview. News classification can be improved but that applies to every other product out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For those who depend only on contacts of people to close deals, this is an eye opener. It impacts your long-term success in your sales career

Increased connections across a diverse set of companies.

Increased chances of closing deals for my company.

Emerald D.

"Inside View"

What do you like best?

The ability to see all information about different companies that I am targeting is amazing! The zip code specification really helps when looking at my target list and different companies I can reach out to!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not enjoy about InsideView. I think it is a good investment for salespeople!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

USE IT MORE OFTEN!

InsideView helps to solve the problem of finding eligible businesses around my target areas. The most beneficial aspect, in my opinion, that I've realized is that I can sort businesses by their zip code as well as company size. This is important in my company because I have a certain amount of zip codes I can reach out to with ideal company sizes- which is simplified through InsideView.

Patricia S.

"Trusted Resource"

What do you like best?

Takes only a few seconds to find the company information I need. Also really easy to see parent and subsidiary companies. Can look by website, which saves time when researching companies with common words in their name. Been using this for more than 10 years and it is very dependable.

What do you dislike?

Not as much contact data for employees as I would like. Sometimes there is no company description, or other information missing. Not sure about the revenue data, compared with other databases I use it tends to be low.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The new version looks really great.

Basic company research and identification. Quick and easy to make sure you have the proper legal name, address and phone.

Learn more about InsideView

InsideView Videos

Learning about InsideView?

* We monitor all InsideView reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Learn Why InsideView Is The Leading Data.com Alternative