Freshmarketer Reviews & Product Details

What is Freshmarketer?

Freshmarketer is an all-in-one conversion rate optimization tool packed with all the powerful features you need to increase website conversions. From heatmaps and A/B testing to running polls and receiving feedback from your website visitors, you’re completely equipped to boost your conversion rate like never before.

Freshmarketer Screenshots

1-25 of 40 total Freshmarketer reviews

Freshmarketer Reviews

1-25 of 40 total Freshmarketer reviews
Administrative Assistant

"Freshmarketer provides a good visual editor for A / B testing."

What do you like best?

We like to be able to perform statistical relevance analysis in a few minutes. Freshmarketer has the ability to create sales funnels, and to apply analysis to them as well. As thermal map management software is excellent, it allows to map behaviors and sales. It has a well structured communications panel, and the segmentation system for campaigns allows to segment publics under customizable criteria. We also like your management tool for landing pages.

What do you dislike?

Freshmarketer does not offer tools for managing support tickets, so you can not add a section to our website where customers can send messages directly. The radial mapping takes a long time to process. The platform does not handle surveys, and does not apply terrirorial and radial cartographies. Maps can not be integrated to external platforms. It also does not handle multivariate tests.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With Freshmarketer you can get better follow-ups from specific audiences. It is advisable to edit A / B tests and online forms, as well as to segment publics and delimit them better before launching a marketing campaign, as well as to perform statistical analyzes on the behavior of each visitor to the website. Your base plan has a cost of $ 99 per month.

Thanks to the use of Freshmarketer we can get a better management of the analytics of our website. Sales management is personalized better, and it is easier to do targeting among large audiences. Freshmarketer has facilitated all our work of converting clients from the landing page. It has also served to apply mapping to clients according to their behavior on the page.

Sales Marketing Positions

"With Freshmarketer learn more about your visitors. "

What do you like best?

I like every feature that Freshmarketer offers for small or large companies, their funnel analysis and A / B tests have collaborated in the growth of our digital marketing by attracting visitors to our website, the impacts on our web designs are subject to analysis for know the impact that can be obtained.

What do you dislike?

I admit that my only complaint with Freshmarketer is how difficult it can be to find the documentation or otherwise perform the first tests, although their technical service compensates for all that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As soon as we know that someone is willing to implement software of this category we immediately suggest Freshmarketer, we always share our opinion about the good software of the market. Freshmarketer can be a bit expensive for small businesses.

Our company has benefited from Freshmarketer since the first day, every test we perform and analysis to our website helps us to better understand our visitors and redirect them to be potential customers, their way of working with a clean interface. It makes you want to use it for a lot longer.

Salesperson

"Freshmarketer works very well sales organization"

What do you like best?

Freshmarketer we like for its excellent testing tools for landing pages. It should be noted that its A / B test management is completely customizable according to the information we want to collect. We really liked your sales funnel analysis tool, with which we can include all kinds of information about customers inside the funnel. Freshmarketer is excellent for segmenting sales campaigns.

What do you dislike?

We do not like its term mapping tool, since you can not create comprehensive maps. Its radial mapping tool takes too long, as does its territorial mapping tool. It does not do document mapping correctly, and it does not allow us to create maps "for science". We also do not like its function of relevance analysis of metrics; does not offer enough options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Freshmarketer is a pretty serious heatmap service. We consider it one of the best services with which we have had the opportunity to work. It is ideal to track the analytics of websites, and to schedule tests of different classes. We highly recommend it to sales teams whose need is to increase their sales automation strength.

Freshmarketer has turned out to be a rather ingenious service to handle visitor conversion rating optimizations. It has also helped a lot with the targeting of audiences, and with the management of surveys. In conclusion, freshmarketer serves a lot to get customers quickly.

Marketing Specialist

"Freshmarketer has integrated a good system of sales funnels"

What do you like best?

We really like your A / B test management system. It is excellent to be able to create statistical relevance analysis, and sales funnels. In addition, freshmarketer allows the creation of maps terms for testing, and the segmentation of marketing campaigns, and public. We also like your landing page management tool, with which you can also manage forms online. Its communications panel is quite centralized.

What do you dislike?

The platform does not allow handling surveys within our website, which limits us a bit when making feedback collections. It does not allow to create radial or territorial cartographies, in the case of thermal maps. These are not integrable either. We do not like its function of optimization of conversion rates, nor its manager of work objectives.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Freshmarketer is a very robust tool for the conversion of web page visitors. It is excellent for making public segmentations, and for the cartography of behaviors. This is a recommended platform for small sales teams, since with it it is very easy to organize. It's very good.

Freshmarketer has helped us a lot with the management of thermal maps, and with the conversion of visitors to our website, thanks to functions of A / B tests and session repetitions. Its price of $ 99 per month seems very convenient to us, because we do not have a big budget for software, since we are a small company.

Diseñador Gráfico

"Easy and robust at the same time. "

What do you like best?

We like how easy it was to configure it, the different tools it offers us for analysis, A / B tests, funnel and many others, it shows us everything in a main page, which makes it manageable to handle it. Freshmarketer is a robust tool ideal for marketers and marketing teams, in our organization we are very familiar with their way of working so efficiency and dynamism are growing all the stronger.

What do you dislike?

The price seemed high to us; but in fact it was worth the investment, Freshmarketer fulfilled and fulfilled our expectations, the work flow is kept clean in the same place, possibly it should have deeper functions and it is not of great inconvenience for our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is based on the cloud and the web can do an excellent job at any time, we love the way it is configured in the connection of the tests and other applications, it has a free version but it is very basic, no clutter its cost is high for the small business; but it's worth it for its characteristics.

The point of time is what has solved us the most, its tools are designed for digital advertisers, and that's great very useful, it has several alternatives and adapts to each need is a powerful tool for testing, without complications or mistakes as long as you manage to manage it completely, this is a tool that has made our company grow potentially.

Security Specialist

"Freshmarketer: The software that optimizes the conversion rate. "

What do you like best?

Its multiple functions and applications and it is of great help to me and my team, the excellent A / B testing tool and the sales funnel even more.

We save a lot of time which is an advantage to my company, the Chrome extension is great I can not complain because creating and managing campaigns directly from the browser is another level.

What do you dislike?

Freshmarketer is expensive, the free plan is very basic is not what I need, as marketers, we like to save money.

We are aware that these tools must be expensive because of their quality, however, it does not hurt anybody to save money, otherwise it is very useful for my company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For its ease of use and great functions Freshmarketer is recommended by my company, its technical support is considered.

This tool could give you great optimization to your organization, be it marketing marketing or digital marketers, maybe a price for many (I include myself) high but it's worth it.

It is a powerful tool, we have done very well with A / B tests, split URL tests, and funnels.

The company has better understood the behavior of users, and has many features to experience, great documentation and its interface is nice.

Senior System Engineering

"Freshmarketer is full of alternatives that will please you."

What do you like best?

It saves a lot of money at the end of the day, which is a great advantage. The Chrome extension is really useful. You can create and manage campaigns directly from your browser. You can use it for free for life, but with limited features.

What do you dislike?

A small mishap in heat maps is to use them on pages with infinite displacement. However, Freshmarketer does tend to listen to customer comments, as they issue updates quite frequently. Thumb up for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the free Freshmarker plan forever. It's better for bloggers, affiliates, small businesses and startups. The premium plan is for medium and large companies.

As a marketer, freshmarketer is what always helps me and my team. It offers you multiple applications and functions, which means you do not have to buy all those applications individually. For example, it comes with a heat map, an A / B test tool, funnel optimization, etc.

System Engineer

"Good tool to know and analyze about who see your website"

What do you like best?

Through my website grew they wanted to be aware of those who visited and maintain a good interaction with them. Freshmarketer offers me tools to perform good quality A / B tests, funnel analysis and heat maps. The best part is that it is an easy to use, intuitive and innovative software.

What do you dislike?

Even with all the tools they offer I must admit that the interface is usually a bit slow, I could not know if it just happens to me, I hope this can be solved soon, meanwhile your support team always keeps up with the ' problems that users present and that is a step forward.

Fresharketer has been very helpful in the way of developing my website, usually this used to cause me great inconvenience, but since I started using Freshmarketer I can easily know everything that is happening daily and keep integrating the analysis and archiving it.

Network Engineer

"Very Helpfull"

What do you like best?

I am owner of a travel company we used another software before for marketing but now i choose fresh marketer as our partner it is very helpful for us to manage all inquiries and marketing. I will recommend to use this as your partner because they have great team always ready for my help.

What do you dislike?

fresh marketer is a little bit lengthy to understand but when i am working in to it their team help me a lot and give me free hand set my own requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

best software and their google chrome extension feature is also best

we used another software for marketing our travel company but with fresh marketer it is very easy to connect with social media also and start marketing everything on one portal.

Head of Product & Design
Design

"Great tools at your disposal"

What do you like best?

the different tools that are available, especially Polling, Heatmaps and Recording

it's a vast array of different user behavior tools that are useful under one software

What do you dislike?

limited amount of personalization and integration with other tools such as GA or Magento

what I would really like to see are anomaly detection and trend analysis of the user behavior

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compared to Hotjar, Freshmarketer has a bit more to offer on range of tools, even the Lite version is helpful and easy to implement

upon launching our pilot website, we needed a lite version of user behavior metric tools and freshmarker was a decent choice with several tools under one roof. heatmaps and quick NPS polls are especially useful on how our users react with our brand new product. this is data that we need to acquire early in the stage of product development

Human Resources Specialist

"Freshmarketer is a very intuitive heatmap platform"

What do you like best?

This optimization tool we liked first for its design, oriented to online marketing campaigns. It is very easy to convert visitors to our website through its Heatmap functions and A / B tests. We like the platform to handle session replays, and its radial mapping system. It is also excellent for taking the analytics metrics of our website, and for organizing our sales information. Another powerful tool that it has is its audience targeting function.

What do you dislike?

We think that their territorial maps are not dynamic enough, and their management of the landing pages is quite limited. We do not like its campaign segmentation tools, nor the application of statistical relevance analysis that it has integrated. Freshmarketer is slow to optimize behavioral maps, and its Dashboard is not properly structured.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Freshmarketer has fulfilled exceedingly the expectations proposed in the beginning. It is a first class software, which will help a lot with the handling of the terms maps and the analysis of elements of web pages. We are very pleased with its use, and therefore we recommend it.

Freshmarketer has helped a lot with our visual edition of the radial maps. With its implementation we have made the analysis of websites take less time, and the cartography of documents is much more accurate. It is also easier to perform analysis of sales funnels, and make separation tests to visitors of the page.

Digital Marketing, Website Design and Development
Construction

"A split testing tool that allows us to do more with less"

What do you like best?

I like that freshmarketer has allowed us to go from multiple digital marketing and conversion optimization tools, down to one single tool.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found an aspect I dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're unsure that Freshmarketer is unable to meet your needs, at least do yourself a favor and sign up for the free trial and get to using their app. We did the same thing and quickly found that Freshmarketer has all the features that we were using multiple apps for in the past.

We were using multiple tools for A/B testing, session recording, funnel tracking, and overall conversion optimization (including mixpanel, vwo, lucky orange, etc) and wanted to find an affordable, and all-in-one digital marketing conversion optimization tool that worked the best for us without having to use a 'stack' of tools.

Senior Marketing Manager, Web Marketing

"Great solution, great support, great price"

What do you like best?

There are two things that I love about Freshmarketer.

First, they better solve for my needs as a marketer than other solutions. For example, their heat maps are dynamic and track elements that you can interact with such as navigation and accordions in a way that I haven't seen anyone else do. Also, the heat maps are built into the a/b tests (awesome!).

Second, their support team is super responsive and takes our input to inform their roadmap. So in areas where they don't quite yet nail it, I'm confident that they'll hear us and make the necessary updates.

What do you dislike?

The system doesn't store old heat maps. Meaning, when the page changes, the old screenshot is lost since it's updated to reflect the new page. I'd like a way to store the old heat maps for comparison. Right now, I just have to remember to download them before making any changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a try!

We are now running all of our A/B testing through Freshmarketer. We get a lot of visitor insights through the polling. And see how visitors interact with our pages with the heat maps.

"Gives very good customer behavior insights to understand conversions"

What do you like best?

It's a complete CRO tool. We could understand our visitors’ behavior using the analytics tools of Freshmarketer, especially Heatmaps and Session Replay. We could formulate some hypothesis on why conversion was low on certain pages and we could test the same by running a quick A/B testing experiment. The best part was everything was done in one single tool. No juggling between various tools.

The team behind Freshmarketer is a highly motivated and customer-centric folks. They delivered a feature like “track using dynamic selectors” in a very short span of time when no competitors in the market had such feature.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. May modify in the future.

Understanding the visitors’ behavior using “on-page heat-maps” and “track using dynamic selectors” really helped us. Our website had a huge traffic and using Freshmarketer had zero-impact in the performance. The dashboards and reports were quite intuitive for us. We really had a huge uptick in the conversion rates after optimizing our website based on Freshmarketer’s insights.

Graphic Designer Internship

"Freshmarketer is a great option for digital marketing"

What do you like best?

There are quite a few things that we have liked about this software for heatmap. Firstly, its deployment in the cloud (very stable) and its orientation for sales management. Freshmarketer offers the user a test management tool, with which it is excellent to conduct market studies. It also allows the possibility of creating, organizing and segmenting marketing campaigns for email.

What do you dislike?

What we did not like about this platform is its price. Freshmarketer costs an investment of $ 99 per month, which seems excessive that there are other software heatmap cheaper and with the same specifications. The visual editor of freshmarketer is slow and not very customizable (a problem for marketing automation) and its radial mapping management tool takes a long time to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Freshmarketer is a highly recommended service if you take into account the limited availability of software on the market for the use of map terms for A / B tests. Its use is highly recommended to segment evidence either by public or by zones.

Thanks to our use of the freshmarketer platform our sales management has become much faster. Our handling of landing pages has become more varied, and now we are allowed to perform statistical relevance analysis of each marketing campaign. It has also facilitated the creation of thermal maps and the mapping of behavior in these.

Online Marketing Assistant

"very good experience so far. no problems using freshmarketer. support is very quick and helpful"

What do you like best?

I like the very quick and helpful support a lot. Also the usability of freshmarketer as it is very easy to use. Clean interface good as well

What do you dislike?

The heatmaps doesnt look like they are correct. I am sure they need a bit of some more extra work. Scrollmap doesnt look like its correct. The %-numbers sometimes jump from 30% to 20% and back to 30% when I am scrolling down the scrollmap. How is that possible? Also the heatpoints jump down when I scroll down the page and are placed incorrectly

analyzing customer behaviour. we get better conversion rates through ab testing with freshmarketer

"Intuitive software, already increasing my conversion rate"

What do you like best?

The Session Replay functionality has been really helpful to catch hesitation points and to pin point user flow. FM has recently updated the search function in the session replay and its been very useful. With the form analytics tool I've been able to pinpoint questions where users are dropping off and causing confusion.

What do you dislike?

The tool is pricey month to month, but you can get a better deal when you sign up for an annual plan. Some of the analytics reports could be rethought to show a better visual interpretation of the data.

I've increased conversion rates and recognized UX changes that need to be made in the websites I'm managing.

Associate Director - Product Innovation
Education Management

"excellent choice for conversion optimzation analysis"

What do you like best?

heat maps . Easy to setup.

its a Compulsory product matric for us post release. and important input for incremental optimizations.

What do you dislike?

it may not be very easy for a beginner to understand the results of the tests.

Documentation is pretty good to help get started.

1) website conversition funnel.

Was able to find the events where the drop used to occur.

2) SAAS user engagement funnel.

heat maps were a major input ,which helped us redesign our applications to enable increased user engagement and time spent on our product.

Senior Partner / Creative DIrector

"Powerful Optimization Platform"

What do you like best?

The heat maps are critical to all out optimization efforts and the a a/b testing experiments are very easy to impliment

What do you dislike?

The setup for the wordpress plugin isn't as obvious as it can be. Javascript can only be customized per account and not per implementation

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a very powerful tool but requires a certain amount of experience to infer conclusions from some of the tests.

We mostly use it to understand how visitors are interacting with our sits and content to better optimize on-page conversions and help lead design decisoins.

UP

"Great value for a comprehensive toolset"

What do you like best?

The Session Replays and Heatmaps are great for getting an understanding of our our customers interact with our website. The Session Replays have been invaluable for being able to show us exactly how someone is interacting and we've spotted bugs through this, and been able to see where people are clicking and expecting and action where there wasn't one, and we've been able to remedy that too.

The support is also outstanding!

What do you dislike?

The A/B testing tool causes flickering on our site when it loads so we don't use that much, but we have used the Split Testing and been able to integrate it into Google Analytics which is ideal.

We are using Freshmarketer heavily in our CRO efforts. We run a lot of experiments, launch new pages, and we always use Freshmarketer to monitor those pages and experiments. It's really an essential part of our CRO prooess.

AF

"The Metrics Help So Much"

What do you like best?

Automatic emails with information regarding performance

What do you dislike?

It seems like it isn't the main focus of the freshworks suite, so I'm a new user and it just was thrown in as a bundle, but it has a ton of potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is my first experience with this type of software, so I don't have anything specific to compare it with. I just know that trying to use Google Analytics alone for measuring conversions is a nightmare and it was much easier using FM.

We didn't know what our funnel conversion and drop off % were - and this absolutely solves that issue.

Director of Customer Success
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Working well!"

What do you like best?

I like how simple the interface is with Freshmarketer and also how easy it is to get the reporting that I need from it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. We have had a great experience using it over the last 2 months

We are using it to track the effectiveness of several self-service processes with our customers. We have been able to see the impact of specific messaging and also what we may want to change.

Owner

"Great Functionality, Easy To Use."

What do you like best?

The heat maps are the best part about this software. The A/B tests are also extremely important and allows you to utilize the best functionality and design for the best ROI. The customer service is great and expedited.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is similar to other competing software, possibly slightly less, the customer service is great and the product is great. The software just isn't what I need for my small company right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, it is free and able to be trialed.

Utilizing the heat maps to determine what my customers are doing and A/B testing to determine their preferences. keeping the experience positive so that they will want to come back again and again.

UT
(10,001+ employees)

"Of the best softwares I've used"

What do you like best?

It is amazing to see how Freshmarketer helps you to be aware of who visits the websites you set up, the tests and see how they interact in it is simply great. He has developed heat maps and A / B tests, always allowing better development and web design.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that can displease me, its service is incredible and always seeks to please the client with each new update, its cost is very well established compared to all the tools it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy this software, it will improve your experience in A / B texts

Superiority in the speed of my program and the way my employees work

"Full-featured website UX testing"

What do you like best?

Freshmarketer has great heatmaps as well as a/b testing without any coding required. Using session replay, you can see what users do on your website to identify problem areas. The simple funnel tool is a good addition.

What do you dislike?

It's a mish-mash of features, many of which we don't use like split URL testing, polls, and forms. It'd be good to see more intelligence added, e.g. pointing out certain buttons etc. that see a spike in clicks.

Freshmarketer helps us see how users interact with our marketing website, and helps us optimize it to make the user's journey more streamlined to convert more users.

Freshmarketer Pricing

8.9
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.5*
* Session Replay Category
Do you work for Freshmarketer?