Freshmarketer

Freshmarketer is an all in one conversion optimization suite. An easy tool to analyze, optimize & personalize your website.

Work for Freshmarketer?

Learning about Freshmarketer?

Freshmarketer Reviews

Ask Freshmarketer a Question
Showing 35 Freshmarketer reviews
Freshmarketer review by Leandro Augusto N.
Leandro Augusto N.

"Easy and robust at the same time. "

What do you like best?

We like how easy it was to configure it, the different tools it offers us for analysis, A / B tests, funnel and many others, it shows us everything in a main page, which makes it manageable to handle it. Freshmarketer is a robust tool ideal for marketers and marketing teams, in our organization we are very familiar with their way of working so efficiency and dynamism are growing all the stronger.

What do you dislike?

The price seemed high to us; but in fact it was worth the investment, Freshmarketer fulfilled and fulfilled our expectations, the work flow is kept clean in the same place, possibly it should have deeper functions and it is not of great inconvenience for our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is based on the cloud and the web can do an excellent job at any time, we love the way it is configured in the connection of the tests and other applications, it has a free version but it is very basic, no clutter its cost is high for the small business; but it's worth it for its characteristics.

The point of time is what has solved us the most, its tools are designed for digital advertisers, and that's great very useful, it has several alternatives and adapts to each need is a powerful tool for testing, without complications or mistakes as long as you manage to manage it completely, this is a tool that has made our company grow potentially.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Freshmarketer
Freshmarketer review by Luisa C.
Luisa C.

"Freshmarketer: The software that optimizes the conversion rate. "

What do you like best?

Its multiple functions and applications and it is of great help to me and my team, the excellent A / B testing tool and the sales funnel even more.

We save a lot of time which is an advantage to my company, the Chrome extension is great I can not complain because creating and managing campaigns directly from the browser is another level.

What do you dislike?

Freshmarketer is expensive, the free plan is very basic is not what I need, as marketers, we like to save money.

We are aware that these tools must be expensive because of their quality, however, it does not hurt anybody to save money, otherwise it is very useful for my company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For its ease of use and great functions Freshmarketer is recommended by my company, its technical support is considered.

This tool could give you great optimization to your organization, be it marketing marketing or digital marketers, maybe a price for many (I include myself) high but it's worth it.

It is a powerful tool, we have done very well with A / B tests, split URL tests, and funnels.

The company has better understood the behavior of users, and has many features to experience, great documentation and its interface is nice.

What Session Replay solution do you use?

Freshmarketer review by Taylor K.
Taylor K.

"Freshmarketer is full of alternatives that will please you."

What do you like best?

It saves a lot of money at the end of the day, which is a great advantage. The Chrome extension is really useful. You can create and manage campaigns directly from your browser. You can use it for free for life, but with limited features.

What do you dislike?

A small mishap in heat maps is to use them on pages with infinite displacement. However, Freshmarketer does tend to listen to customer comments, as they issue updates quite frequently. Thumb up for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the free Freshmarker plan forever. It's better for bloggers, affiliates, small businesses and startups. The premium plan is for medium and large companies.

As a marketer, freshmarketer is what always helps me and my team. It offers you multiple applications and functions, which means you do not have to buy all those applications individually. For example, it comes with a heat map, an A / B test tool, funnel optimization, etc.

Freshmarketer review by Yolanda Q.
Yolanda Q.

"Good tool to know and analyze about who see your website"

What do you like best?

Through my website grew they wanted to be aware of those who visited and maintain a good interaction with them. Freshmarketer offers me tools to perform good quality A / B tests, funnel analysis and heat maps. The best part is that it is an easy to use, intuitive and innovative software.

What do you dislike?

Even with all the tools they offer I must admit that the interface is usually a bit slow, I could not know if it just happens to me, I hope this can be solved soon, meanwhile your support team always keeps up with the ' problems that users present and that is a step forward.

Fresharketer has been very helpful in the way of developing my website, usually this used to cause me great inconvenience, but since I started using Freshmarketer I can easily know everything that is happening daily and keep integrating the analysis and archiving it.

Freshmarketer review by Shakeel H.
Shakeel H.

"Very Helpfull"

What do you like best?

I am owner of a travel company we used another software before for marketing but now i choose fresh marketer as our partner it is very helpful for us to manage all inquiries and marketing. I will recommend to use this as your partner because they have great team always ready for my help.

What do you dislike?

fresh marketer is a little bit lengthy to understand but when i am working in to it their team help me a lot and give me free hand set my own requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

best software and their google chrome extension feature is also best

we used another software for marketing our travel company but with fresh marketer it is very easy to connect with social media also and start marketing everything on one portal.

Freshmarketer review by Numan N.
Numan N.

"Great tools at your disposal"

What do you like best?

the different tools that are available, especially Polling, Heatmaps and Recording

it's a vast array of different user behavior tools that are useful under one software

What do you dislike?

limited amount of personalization and integration with other tools such as GA or Magento

what I would really like to see are anomaly detection and trend analysis of the user behavior

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compared to Hotjar, Freshmarketer has a bit more to offer on range of tools, even the Lite version is helpful and easy to implement

upon launching our pilot website, we needed a lite version of user behavior metric tools and freshmarker was a decent choice with several tools under one roof. heatmaps and quick NPS polls are especially useful on how our users react with our brand new product. this is data that we need to acquire early in the stage of product development

Freshmarketer review by Brett W.
Brett W.

"A split testing tool that allows us to do more with less"

What do you like best?

I like that freshmarketer has allowed us to go from multiple digital marketing and conversion optimization tools, down to one single tool.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found an aspect I dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're unsure that Freshmarketer is unable to meet your needs, at least do yourself a favor and sign up for the free trial and get to using their app. We did the same thing and quickly found that Freshmarketer has all the features that we were using multiple apps for in the past.

We were using multiple tools for A/B testing, session recording, funnel tracking, and overall conversion optimization (including mixpanel, vwo, lucky orange, etc) and wanted to find an affordable, and all-in-one digital marketing conversion optimization tool that worked the best for us without having to use a 'stack' of tools.

Freshmarketer review by Adam W.
Adam W.

"Great solution, great support, great price"

What do you like best?

There are two things that I love about Freshmarketer.

First, they better solve for my needs as a marketer than other solutions. For example, their heat maps are dynamic and track elements that you can interact with such as navigation and accordions in a way that I haven't seen anyone else do. Also, the heat maps are built into the a/b tests (awesome!).

Second, their support team is super responsive and takes our input to inform their roadmap. So in areas where they don't quite yet nail it, I'm confident that they'll hear us and make the necessary updates.

What do you dislike?

The system doesn't store old heat maps. Meaning, when the page changes, the old screenshot is lost since it's updated to reflect the new page. I'd like a way to store the old heat maps for comparison. Right now, I just have to remember to download them before making any changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try!

We are now running all of our A/B testing through Freshmarketer. We get a lot of visitor insights through the polling. And see how visitors interact with our pages with the heat maps.

Freshmarketer review by Navaneetha Krishnan J.
Navaneetha Krishnan J.

"Gives very good customer behavior insights to understand conversions"

What do you like best?

It's a complete CRO tool. We could understand our visitors’ behavior using the analytics tools of Freshmarketer, especially Heatmaps and Session Replay. We could formulate some hypothesis on why conversion was low on certain pages and we could test the same by running a quick A/B testing experiment. The best part was everything was done in one single tool. No juggling between various tools.

The team behind Freshmarketer is a highly motivated and customer-centric folks. They delivered a feature like “track using dynamic selectors” in a very short span of time when no competitors in the market had such feature.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. May modify in the future.

Understanding the visitors’ behavior using “on-page heat-maps” and “track using dynamic selectors” really helped us. Our website had a huge traffic and using Freshmarketer had zero-impact in the performance. The dashboards and reports were quite intuitive for us. We really had a huge uptick in the conversion rates after optimizing our website based on Freshmarketer’s insights.

Freshmarketer review by Ariana Virginia G.
Ariana Virginia G.

"Freshmarketer is a great option for digital marketing"

What do you like best?

There are quite a few things that we have liked about this software for heatmap. Firstly, its deployment in the cloud (very stable) and its orientation for sales management. Freshmarketer offers the user a test management tool, with which it is excellent to conduct market studies. It also allows the possibility of creating, organizing and segmenting marketing campaigns for email.

What do you dislike?

What we did not like about this platform is its price. Freshmarketer costs an investment of $ 99 per month, which seems excessive that there are other software heatmap cheaper and with the same specifications. The visual editor of freshmarketer is slow and not very customizable (a problem for marketing automation) and its radial mapping management tool takes a long time to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freshmarketer is a highly recommended service if you take into account the limited availability of software on the market for the use of map terms for A / B tests. Its use is highly recommended to segment evidence either by public or by zones.

Thanks to our use of the freshmarketer platform our sales management has become much faster. Our handling of landing pages has become more varied, and now we are allowed to perform statistical relevance analysis of each marketing campaign. It has also facilitated the creation of thermal maps and the mapping of behavior in these.

Freshmarketer review by Marcel K.
Marcel K.

"very good experience so far. no problems using freshmarketer. support is very quick and helpful"

What do you like best?

I like the very quick and helpful support a lot. Also the usability of freshmarketer as it is very easy to use. Clean interface good as well

What do you dislike?

The heatmaps doesnt look like they are correct. I am sure they need a bit of some more extra work. Scrollmap doesnt look like its correct. The %-numbers sometimes jump from 30% to 20% and back to 30% when I am scrolling down the scrollmap. How is that possible? Also the heatpoints jump down when I scroll down the page and are placed incorrectly

analyzing customer behaviour. we get better conversion rates through ab testing with freshmarketer

Freshmarketer review by Belle N.
Belle N.

"Intuitive software, already increasing my conversion rate"

What do you like best?

The Session Replay functionality has been really helpful to catch hesitation points and to pin point user flow. FM has recently updated the search function in the session replay and its been very useful. With the form analytics tool I've been able to pinpoint questions where users are dropping off and causing confusion.

What do you dislike?

The tool is pricey month to month, but you can get a better deal when you sign up for an annual plan. Some of the analytics reports could be rethought to show a better visual interpretation of the data.

I've increased conversion rates and recognized UX changes that need to be made in the websites I'm managing.

Freshmarketer review by Ashish P.
Ashish P.

"excellent choice for conversion optimzation analysis"

What do you like best?

heat maps . Easy to setup.

its a Compulsory product matric for us post release. and important input for incremental optimizations.

What do you dislike?

it may not be very easy for a beginner to understand the results of the tests.

Documentation is pretty good to help get started.

1) website conversition funnel.

Was able to find the events where the drop used to occur.

2) SAAS user engagement funnel.

heat maps were a major input ,which helped us redesign our applications to enable increased user engagement and time spent on our product.

Freshmarketer review by Richard R.
Richard R.

"Powerful Optimization Platform"

What do you like best?

The heat maps are critical to all out optimization efforts and the a a/b testing experiments are very easy to impliment

What do you dislike?

The setup for the wordpress plugin isn't as obvious as it can be. Javascript can only be customized per account and not per implementation

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very powerful tool but requires a certain amount of experience to infer conclusions from some of the tests.

We mostly use it to understand how visitors are interacting with our sits and content to better optimize on-page conversions and help lead design decisoins.

Freshmarketer review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Great value for a comprehensive toolset"

What do you like best?

The Session Replays and Heatmaps are great for getting an understanding of our our customers interact with our website. The Session Replays have been invaluable for being able to show us exactly how someone is interacting and we've spotted bugs through this, and been able to see where people are clicking and expecting and action where there wasn't one, and we've been able to remedy that too.

The support is also outstanding!

What do you dislike?

The A/B testing tool causes flickering on our site when it loads so we don't use that much, but we have used the Split Testing and been able to integrate it into Google Analytics which is ideal.

We are using Freshmarketer heavily in our CRO efforts. We run a lot of experiments, launch new pages, and we always use Freshmarketer to monitor those pages and experiments. It's really an essential part of our CRO prooess.

Freshmarketer review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"The Metrics Help So Much"

What do you like best?

Automatic emails with information regarding performance

What do you dislike?

It seems like it isn't the main focus of the freshworks suite, so I'm a new user and it just was thrown in as a bundle, but it has a ton of potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is my first experience with this type of software, so I don't have anything specific to compare it with. I just know that trying to use Google Analytics alone for measuring conversions is a nightmare and it was much easier using FM.

We didn't know what our funnel conversion and drop off % were - and this absolutely solves that issue.

Freshmarketer review by Duane H.
Duane H.

"Working well!"

What do you like best?

I like how simple the interface is with Freshmarketer and also how easy it is to get the reporting that I need from it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. We have had a great experience using it over the last 2 months

We are using it to track the effectiveness of several self-service processes with our customers. We have been able to see the impact of specific messaging and also what we may want to change.

Freshmarketer review by Jeffery S.
Jeffery S.

"Great Functionality, Easy To Use."

What do you like best?

The heat maps are the best part about this software. The A/B tests are also extremely important and allows you to utilize the best functionality and design for the best ROI. The customer service is great and expedited.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is similar to other competing software, possibly slightly less, the customer service is great and the product is great. The software just isn't what I need for my small company right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it is free and able to be trialed.

Utilizing the heat maps to determine what my customers are doing and A/B testing to determine their preferences. keeping the experience positive so that they will want to come back again and again.

Freshmarketer review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Of the best softwares I've used"

What do you like best?

It is amazing to see how Freshmarketer helps you to be aware of who visits the websites you set up, the tests and see how they interact in it is simply great. He has developed heat maps and A / B tests, always allowing better development and web design.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that can displease me, its service is incredible and always seeks to please the client with each new update, its cost is very well established compared to all the tools it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy this software, it will improve your experience in A / B texts

Superiority in the speed of my program and the way my employees work

Freshmarketer review by User

"Full-featured website UX testing"

What do you like best?

Freshmarketer has great heatmaps as well as a/b testing without any coding required. Using session replay, you can see what users do on your website to identify problem areas. The simple funnel tool is a good addition.

What do you dislike?

It's a mish-mash of features, many of which we don't use like split URL testing, polls, and forms. It'd be good to see more intelligence added, e.g. pointing out certain buttons etc. that see a spike in clicks.

Freshmarketer helps us see how users interact with our marketing website, and helps us optimize it to make the user's journey more streamlined to convert more users.

Freshmarketer review by Brandon R.
Brandon R.

"Great alternative to the competition. "

What do you like best?

I like that it will continually record sessions without the requirement to start recording. It also records every visitor, not just samples. We use it as a tech support tool as much as a marketing insight tool.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. May modify in the future.

Customers having different experiences on our site depending on OS and browser. We are able to see there session and resolve issues. Additionally we are seeing what parts of our page are being used.

Freshmarketer review by Rahul A.
Rahul A.

"Amazing Product backed up my and equally amazing team!"

What do you like best?

Freshmarketer is a product that has helped my company a lot in understanding our website. Thay have a great product which is definitely a great All-In-One Conversion Optimization Suite.

What I loved about the product is that its easy to use plus whenever my team had some concerns, Freshmarketer's customer support has been really quick to answer all our questions.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there hasnt been a single instance where I can say I faced a major issue. There is nothing to dislike.

Our organisation needs to understand the visitors coming to the website and their behavior in order turn them into leads. Freshmarketer has immensely helped us in understanding that through valuable insights.

Freshmarketer review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Best tools for product "

What do you like best?

I use Freshmarketer not long time ago and use some experiment especially for session reply, because i want to know what exactly people interact after we realease our product to customer, the best part in session replay is not only record what spesific URL i need, but FReshmarketer are record it until user session drop, i think that useful feature since we can realy know what makes user frustrated so we can focus on the problem.

What do you dislike?

The problem is in the user management there's no Admin who can set visitor limit for each invited account login, because we use freshmarketer for across team in the company, so without that control people tend to use limit as much as possible.

We experienced our visitors reach the limit and MUST upgrade to use it again, because in the funnel analysis we can't set how much visitor/session we will record, when we forget to pause it, than boom your limit just fly away and you can't get it back.

We find it useful since their session replay can record until session drop no matter the page people go, like if user internet connections is poor then a page fail to load the error page that we create is unnecessary.

Freshmarketer review by Caleb A. M.
Caleb A. M.

"Key Ingredient of the Digital Strategy Mix"

What do you like best?

The invaluable user insights are key. A+

What do you dislike?

The agnostic approach to website changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn how to use it to make certain that you are making the most of the features.

Fresh Marketer provides great insight into how users are actually using sites. Instead of using industry trends from other sources, I can speak directly to my clients' users on their website(s).

Freshmarketer review by Arup D.
Arup D.

"So many tools at an affordable budget"

What do you like best?

Club 2 URLs in a single step in the funnel.

Heatmaps with click percentage shown directly above the event/content/section.

What do you dislike?

Should have an advanced account based attribution feature

Should work simplifying a few features

Funnel analysis and overall user behavior

Freshmarketer review by User

"It is a good user friendly tool."

What do you like best?

It's Heatmap and Polls are the features we really use and find the best.

What do you dislike?

It could be more seamless in the steps one needs to follow and it could be more personalized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It a good tool and your money's worth. especially if you are beginner it will help your business.

It helps us in understanding customer behaviour once they are on our website and get a fair idea of the success of that page

Freshmarketer review by User

"Amazing program for A / B tests"

What do you like best?

I have been interested in everything about this program, I have had great privileges with my work team and we have improved a lot in terms of A / B tests.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about this wonderful software, I will continue to recommend it.

Solve several problems in A / B format with our main server.

Freshmarketer review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"Excellent interface and good analysis"

What do you like best?

I think Freshmarketer is the most complete software of its category, it has all the necessary tools to perform A / B tests with heat maps and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I do not think I find anything about this software that I dislike, on the contrary I am very happy to be using it. I believe that the value is not an impediment really worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provides excellent benefits for improvement and speed in your organization as a company and A / B texts

Benefits of analysis and a database that administers each test

Freshmarketer review by Paulus P.
Paulus P.

"Full package of tools, which you need in website development."

What do you like best?

Possibity to integrate with other Freshworks tools

What do you dislike?

There is nothing special to dislike currently.

Great tool for optimizing lead generetion.

"AceBot online tracking"

What do you like best?

Heat maps & Session replay . Both these features help me in tracking my goals.

What do you dislike?

unique username for same users when they visit on our website again

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform fits in my budget for my day to day tracking.

Reconnecting with our users when they face any issue on our website.

Freshmarketer review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Impressed!"

What do you like best?

I am a frequent user of the heat-map feature, and I think it provides valuable insights that we would otherwise miss.

What do you dislike?

A/B testing is something that can be worked on, when running a test the control version loads for a few seconds and then the variant loads.

We understand how our users are behaving with our page, which is an add-on to the quantitative data that we have from A/B testing.

Freshmarketer review by User

"Great tool for heatmaps and more"

What do you like best?

I definitely use their heatmap feature the most.

What do you dislike?

Heatmaps dosen't work ion pages with infinite scroll.

Freshmarketer gives me good grounds for business decisions.

Freshmarketer review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"All you can think..."

What do you like best?

Session recording and heatmaps are great!

What do you dislike?

nothing :) maybe more users per account.

real-time UX/UI testing

Freshmarketer review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Useful for heatmaps"

What do you like best?

The heatmaps are very useful for CRO purposes

What do you dislike?

Inability to save/download interactive heatmaps - can only save/download static images

The heatmaps are useful for CRO

Freshmarketer review by Administrator

"Easy to use dashboard"

What do you like best?

Heatmaps & session replay give great insights

What do you dislike?

Complexity in certain features e.g. filtering session replay is URL-based

Finding out customer behavior to implement CRO efforts

Learning about Freshmarketer?

* We monitor all Freshmarketer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.