Proposable Reviews & Product Details

What is Proposable?

Proposable empowers your company to create, track, and sign all your proposals without the headaches. From creating and sending trackable web-based proposals, to closing the deal with integrated eSignatures, Proposable automates the entire proposal process.

Proposable Screenshots

1-50 of 73 total Proposable reviews

Proposable Reviews

1-50 of 73 total Proposable reviews
Partner

"A good system for business development teams and professionals"

What do you like best?

I like that I can pull together a proposal quickly from my templates and the content library I've built over the years. I can also easily access a proposal from the system. Real-time notifications when the proposal is viewed or commented on is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's buggy or hard to format. I have lost entire sections when it gets stuck. I have had a few problems with the software and their team works hard to address them. As with any deadline, make sure you give yourself plenty of time and test your links.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Build in time to check your links and make sure everything works when using this. It's great most of the time, but as with any RFP or proposal deadline, give yourself extra time to make sure everything is perfect and will deliver.

Also, when downloading it to print it out (as many RFP's require) be prepared to do some formatting in Acrobat to get it right. This can take significant time. And the PDF downloads are usually very large - something my clients have complained about in the past.

Trackability that proposal is viewed (eliminates "I never saw it!")

Ability to go back and see other proposals

Makes my pipeline understandable

Easy to report at end of year on closed/lost business

Integrates with Hubspot

"Cool product"

What do you like best?

The proposals help you to stand out from the crowd. It's different than just getting an itemized invoice. The product has already helped close several thousand dollars of business in just a few months. At $39 per month, the product has already paid itself off many times over. You don't have the functionality with an itemized estimate from Quickbooks that you do with this product.

What do you dislike?

The font sizes and paragraph formatting keep changing at random. Always having to click at the top of a section to edit that section, rather than in the section to get access, is annoying. Only being able to add custom merge fields at the template level, rather than on the actual proposal you are editing, is not very functional. I should be able to add custom merge fields as needed, rather than having to go back and add them at the level of the template.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have all of the Line Items for the Itemized Invoice ready to go. Only copy and paste text from a text editor. The main interface continually changes font sizes and paragraph formatting at random.

The product pays for itself over and over again with every accepted proposal. The ROI is very high. We can continually stand out from the crowd by using this product. Most people just send a Quickbooks invoice or estimate. Also, the ability to analyze what people are looking at, for what length of time and how many times shows where there may be problems or strengths. The numbers don't lie.

Manager, Sales Enablement

"Proposable Review"

What do you like best?

I love the client's view of the proposal. I've had quite a few clients ask me who we use for our proposals because the delivery is simple and clean.

What do you dislike?

We've had a few experiences where proposable goes down. This doesn't happen but when it has it's caused some troubles.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It can be more than just a proposal accepting software. We create a portal from the page that they accept the proposal to where they can enter billing information and it's helped us capture billing so much quicker.

It creates an easy way to deliver proposals and execute contracts. From there clients can enter billing information and setup an account that syncs with Salesforce. Billing capture has been a huge benefit.

"Best of the Best"

What do you like best?

There is a lot to say. The ability to customize and then templets your proposals is very simple. I love getting notifications every time a proposal is opened, accepted, declined, or if a note was added. Proposable integrates well with Salesforce, the process is seamless in collecting client billing details and pushing to our internal processes.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, I would recommend the software to anyone.

Timeliness. We are able to clearly and consciously produce proposals for clients that are looking to sign up for our service (we are a high volume SaaS company). We are able to to outline commercial details for clients without any clarifying questions arising.

Client Account Executive

"Proposable makes it easy to win more business"

What do you like best?

Detailed analytics and rich content make Proposable a tool that I use in all of my opportunities now.

What do you dislike?

Page/content editor could be improved, it can be tricky to get things exactly where you want them and takes some practice.

Proposable allows our company to send beautiful, professional proposals to our clients and prospects as well as better understand what happens after we hit "send." Formerly we were sending proposals designed in Word, converted to .PDF and had no standardized, rich content that is easily modified for each unique opportunity. Proposable solved all of that for us, and we get detailed analytics on who has view which pages, shared, downloaded, and more. It's invaluable to know that information and has allowed us to better service our existing clients and prospects because of it.

Response from James Kappen of Proposable

Thanks for the great review Jesse - glad to have you as a customer.

"Excellent and easy to use tool!"

What do you like best?

I love the constant updates in real time that it gives you. As a sales person, there are few things better than knowing a potential client is viewing your proposal. I love it!

What do you dislike?

The template options when creating a new proposal aren't the best, obviously every business is different and you can't create a template that will work for everyone, but I wish that it came with more prebuilt options for proposals.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have not used another proposal tool, but I don't plan on using another one either. It's so simple to use and is extremely helpful.

I love how easy it is to use once you're actually in there. Adding details and detail boxes, creating the actual layout of the proposal, as well as tracking how much money you have in proposals accepted and still pending is great. It's nice to track what you already have closed and what you can still potentially close.

Partner
Real Estate

"Proposable saves me time & allows me to deliver information to prospects & clients quickly"

What do you like best?

With our great looking templated proposals it takes me under 1 minute to generate and send a fantastic looking proposal to prospects and clients. Due to the great integration with Pipedrive, there is next to no manual data entry (other than quantity and price variations). It fits with our overall philosophy to keep information consistent, current and on the cloud.

What do you dislike?

Added functionality to allow for line item discounting would be a welcome change.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product - the time investment to get your templates perfected will pay off.

By using templates and integrations, we eliminate duplicate data entry. This effective practice falls in line with our lean principles as a company.

Response from James Kappen of Proposable

Tracy, thanks for the review and for the great suggestion of line-item specific discounts.

"My favorite sales tool"

What do you like best?

Incredibly fast and simple to send out professional looking proposals, collecting account and billing information is done all from within the proposal.

What do you dislike?

The platform does go down occasionally, and when it does its a big problem for our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I personally believe that any sales team not using this platform is absolutely wasting their time with other methods.

At previous companies who did not use this platform Id spend far too much of my day creating a PDF proposal from a Powerpoint slide, then after the deal was secured going through a long process to invoice and collect billing information. Proposable quickly solves this.

Senior Account Executive

"Best Proposal Software Out There"

What do you like best?

How seamless it is with the notifications and analytics tracking. Super easy to template and edit proposals. Changing a proposal takes seconds, not days.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything I dislike about Proposable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best proposal software I have ever used, and makes it so easy for your clients to sign. Much better than DocuSign or anything else out there that I have used. If you're considering it - buy it.

Saves time, cuts through red tape, I don't have to send a client multiple proposals as changes are made. It's a sales organization's dream!

Founder & CEO

"Smart, reliable, and constantly improving."

What do you like best?

Proposable just works. It does everything I need it to do. I can make visually interesting sales presentations, dynamically insert content, and execute agreements. Proposable powers our entire sales process.

What do you dislike?

The analytics are really central in the UI, but they are less important to me than directly accessing proposals.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use variables to customize terms of service for individual customers.

By having the proposal and agreement acceptance in a single path, we close more business faster. I'm able to give individual sales reps the ability to customize proposals, but still maintain control over our message and brand standards.

Response from James Kappen of Proposable

Brad, thanks for the review. Happy to hear that Proposable is helping you and your sales team close more business faster.

Lease Account Manager
Management Consulting

"Excellent Proposal Software"

What do you like best?

The ability to access it online allows us to access proposals from anywhere when get busy away from the office. The line items we can select to insert help save us time in typing up descriptions of products. Integration with our CRM Insightly allows new proposals to be created in Insightly so the team is aware of what is new or won. Excellent customer support. Thank you Proposable!

What do you dislike?

Most of the improvements we have requested have been developed and continue to develop.

This easy to use web-based proposal software helps save our team time in preparing proposals and contracts for our clients. We also love the e-signature function which increases our ability to close on a proposal instantly rather than wait for a paper copy.

Response from James Kappen of Proposable

Thanks Trisha! Glad that we've been able to keep improving Proposable based on our customers' feedback. Keep the feedback coming.

"Great platform for client quotes"

What do you like best?

I like how customizable the website is for my clients. I can add as many sections as I want with all of the information they need for their quote or itinerary.

What do you dislike?

I am not able to view the sections on my Android phone. It would also be nice to have more folders to organize client quotes & itineraries a little more. WOuld love to see it as an app with more capability for client travel itineraries.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would be great to have it work with the CRM TESS that we are using. Or at least able to upload the information.

It is very professional looking for me to send to a client to quote them, or send them all the information they need for their trip itinerary.

Management Consulting
(5001-10,000 employees)

"An ok experience with Proposable, good for making proposals."

What do you like best?

A few areas where Proposable is good are ease of administration set up, easy to utilise, and has a decent list of capabilities

- Professional presentation

- Keeps marking reliable

- Video utilization capacity

- Tracking when prospects open

What do you dislike?

Had a few things, yet they were amended in the new form. My negative experience has been with administration and backing which is really the most basic part of any administration you depend on.

Proposable keeps marking predictable more youthful organization and with that accompanies bugs. Tracking when the prospect is being read down't work properly and probably gets wrong information about tracking.

We use Proposable on a regular basis and it helps in preparing proposals to a great extent. Proposable helps in making the entire system automated and most of our team has already started relying on Proposable. Real-time tracking of proposals and information about when they are being read is quite useful and helps us in planning our moves in a better way.

"Easily the best proposal software we've used."

What do you like best?

I love that it's quick and easy to pump out proposals, yet I can make them as customized as I need to. In addition to that, I also love the stats that are shared with my team regarding who has viewed the proposal and for how long.

What do you dislike?

The text editor will sometimes hang or glitch, but a simple refreshing of the page will usually fix that issue. So not a big deal but if I had to point to something.

We use it to produce our sales and marketing proposals for all of our clients. We probably generate a few dozen proposals a day and it allows one sales person to manage all of that chaos in an efficient way.

"Great Proposable management system for small SaaS companies"

What do you like best?

Simple design and intuitive interface.

Enjoy the ability to make proposals on the fly and create custom line items. Appreciate the multiple delivery methods. Sharable link, email option from the actual recipients window.

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest. By and large it has been a great tool! There is one experience killer for me and it is when you try to search an old accepted or archives proposal. If you need to search or iLY

The ability to build custom agreements on the fly is an excellent part of proposable.

The simplistic design and user experience are intuitive and easy to navigate.

The ability to edit proposals pre-send and post send is very simple and easy to use/navigate

Client Account Executive

"Great tool - easy to use"

What do you like best?

Seeing the view time of prospects in the tool really allows me to understand how engaged they are at this critical phase of the sales cycle

What do you dislike?

There is a bug with the save feature which prevents me from saving my work in the browser, it is sporadic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend the time learning how to use it, it's a valuable tool!

Sending quotes is now easier and they look WAY more professional. It has allowed us to standardize and improve this process

Google Student Ambassador
Internet
(10,001+ employees)

"Best web app for creating proposals till date"

What do you like best?

The best thing about proposable is it's real time editing based on the feedback. This service is similar to Google docs but in a better and enhanced way. You can create your proposals and share it with your colleagues, and if they want to comment on any section, they can and you can edit that section in real time with all the changes visible.

The tools they provide us to create proposals like all the font editing and paragraph editing tools plus the additional sections according to the category we have chosen of our proposal. This gives us a better and more clearer idea on what points to add in which section. I find it very useful when I used it in my startup named Leaf to create sales proposals.

What do you dislike?

COST.

For a user like me, cost worries me a lot. When proposable was launched it was $19.99 for 15 proposals and 1 GB online storage per month. Recently, I checked, it is $29 for unlimited proposals per month.

I don't create much proposals but whenever I create, mostly time I use proposable but I am always worried that whether my moth's subscription is over or not otherwise I will have to pay again. SO, I thing pricing i what I dislike the most, rest what they have given us is more than enough to create super proposals.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if pricing doesn't bother you much and you're in need to create impressive proposals then you should surely checkout proposables. In proposable, you can select the predefined templates or you can upload one of your own and then edit the proposals according to the sections. You will surely see the increase in your conversion rate. All the best!!!

Actually, I worked in a startup named LEAF, which is a women safety wearable startup and in that startup, I use to create sales proposals which my mentor told me are not correct. I searched for some online tools and there I found proposable and I tried it out(version 1) and I like it, I personally paid for a month and create all my proposals with the help of proposable.

My mentor use to praise me afterwards because my proposals are now more organized and clearer. Plus the format was also eye pleasing which impressed me as well my mentor. All thanks to proposable.

Client Relationship Manager/ Executive Assistant
Real Estate

"Soppy product for unprofessional proposals"

What do you like best?

The software is not very complicated to use, which may be why there is an unprofessional appearance, and the cloud based feature is nice. But there are way better options out there and they almost all offer a cloud based solution, which has become the norm.

What do you dislike?

The actual software is terrible. It is very elementary and unprofessional, which is the whole reason for using it, to look more professional with your proposals. Limited designs, very elementary and amateur.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Step up the programming and development. While it is great that it is easy to use there are better programs and basically all are cloud based. I see no reason to chose this product over other products in the market right now.

We want to creat business proposals that are professional and effective. This product didn't help us do either of those things. I can create proposals on my own that are more appealing. Very limited designs all around.

Web Strategist

"Excellent Platform"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use, big time saver, able to create very easy templates for specific service line items

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can get a bit buggy with graphics when the PDF is downloaded. Also, customers can sometimes get a bit confused an accept the proposal when they think they are just viewing it. Overall, great platform

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maximize the usage of videos and graphics, really stands out!

Able to easily submit proposals quickly, great to save time

Sales Operations
(10,001+ employees)

"Enterprise-grade Proposal Software"

What do you like best?

Getting up and running is easy and the support is fantastic. We've been using Word for years and it's gotten hectic. The interface is easy to use and isn't cluttered with stuff you don't need. The ease-of-use was our selling point for our 400+ sales people around the globe.

What do you dislike?

Although they supply free sample templates, they're OK and easy to work with, but we ended up building our own within the system. It was simple. I'd like to see more templates that I can pick from as we continue to grow in various markets around the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest looking at Proposable if you are looking for proposal software that grows with you.

We needed something that consolidated our process which consisted of Word + Docusign + a hodgepodge of other services to generate proposals for our entire organization. We have 20 various business units and Proposable's departments help us to segment our business by product, service or even currency. They're open to listening to our ideas and needs. At first we were a little leery about moving to the cloud, but it made sense when we're using Salesforce and several enterprise systems.

"PROJECT MANAGER/ESTIMATOR "

What do you like best?

I use many different applications, some local others cloud based. I often revisit and revise documents.

I can access Proposable from multiple platforms when i venture away from my "hub". Having a secure backup tool helps to ensure that I can duplicate and send revisions on the fly,.There's a saying about Backups in IT departments: “Have Good Backups, Or a Good Resume”

What do you dislike?

I have to run at break neck pace to keep up with my work load. With the economic performance as of late there can be no added hiccups to my production. Things turn on a pinhead, and the last thing i need is an Error or "restart". I have had 2 instances in one year that made it necessary to draft documents outside of Proposable. I don't know what was the cause. (updating your servers)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DON'T FORGET TO SAVE BEFORE EXITING.... WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION

I am able to pull up my past proposals review and resolve scope and contract information with out being chained to a desk. Being able to "mirror" winning practices and track it across the board provides a nice measuring stick.

Director of Marketing

"Creating a Valuable Feedback Loop For Your Proposals"

What do you like best?

The feedback for our proposals that Proposable.com has provided is invaluable. We can tell how long each proposal is viewed, what pages are viewed most and total time spent reviewing. If you're a sales professional, you know these metrics are extremely valuable for ongoing dialog with your client.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer more options in style, fonts, and drag-drop visuals. The word processing end of the product still seems a bit clunky to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great product. You will gain valuable insights from using it!

The ability to send a proposal by Proposable and see how long my potential client is viewing it (and what pages they are viewing) gives me incredible

VP of Sales
Computer & Network Security

"One of our most valuable sales tools"

What do you like best?

Reps get texts, email notifications for views and acceptance. We use these to reach out at the perfect time to engage customers. Easy, simple way for customers to accept the proposal.

What do you dislike?

Every now and again proposable goes down and customers associate not being able to accept a proposal with the service they would be purchasing from us.

Lower sales frictions all contracts are created, reviewed and accepted in a much quicker timeline than other solutions.

Digital Marketing Strategist
Internet

"Can't work without it"

What do you like best?

I love that I can tell when my clients have looked or not looked at a proposal.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to have my address, the customer address and the customer domain name as fields in the proposal. I would also like to be able to do a search and replace in edit mode.

I am not particularly organized. Proposal keeps me on track.

"Chip Treadwell - Cleansolution Sevices LLC"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility and the metrics of each proposal.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of coding that goes into the design. It would be great to see a bit more of a WYSIWIG set up. It seems a bit slow as well.

Also it would be great if I submit a proposal to the same compnay twice for different services, it remembered the company info, address, site address, my job title, etc..

An image library as well for logos on proposals :)

Consistent format of proposals.

It is a great way to see all of the proposals I have submitted to clients.

"Proposalble makes getting signed orders fast and efficient"

What do you like best?

The fact that our clients can sign anywhere they are without needing to print out proposals and signing. Also keeping all proposals kept organized in one place.

What do you dislike?

The proposals don't have very much customization other than going in to the HTML function which is too advanced. Having saved versions in case you click save by accident as right now you lose everything without being able to undo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep the proposals simple. Making complex ones don't look attractive

A lot of our clients are busy and on the road and this lets them accept the proposal and order wherever they are.

"Proposable Review"

What do you like best?

Proposable is a very easy and unique way to send out proposals. Potential clients ask which software I use multiple times a week.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have been thinking about this question for 5 minutes and I can't come up with something I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to use it. Also, set up the auto email and text options. It is very nice be notified when your potential client is viewing their proposal.

Proposable has made a much simpler way of tracking who you send proposals to, how much they are for, when they view the proposal, etc..

"I'm very satisfied with this software"

What do you like best?

I am able to get quotes out to my potential clients in very little time due to the ease of using this software

What do you dislike?

The formatting isn't friendly for mobile devices - I have to include a disclaimer with my quotes that it is best viewed on a computer versus a mobile device

Time saver for preparing quotes, able to load previously saved information and incorporate it in very quickly, I love being able to see when a potential client has viewed the proposal and what they looked at and for how long

Managing Director

"Good Product, Unacceptable Support and Service"

What do you like best?

The service is simple to set up, simple to use, and has a good feature set

What do you dislike?

While the service has been good to use, my negative experience has really been with service and support which is actually the most critical part of any service you rely on.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My experience with them fell apart when I started working with their team to redevelop my proposal and build out a custom proposal which they offered as a service and which I paid them for almost a year ago sometime in 2015. It's been almost a year and I have received excuse upon excuse about why it's not done, delays, no response to emails. I feel there's really only one person in support and it's Gabe and so trusting your business to a company without any depth is problematic.

We are now approaching may, and I'm still not getting any resolution to what I paid for as a service. I have since switch to a new provider which actually has more than one person. It's more expensive, but at least people are willing to provide support. I feel that's very important as this is a key element to me closing business and needs to work and look great.

Client Sales Process

Inventory Analyst
Consumer Goods

"Good App for Creating Proposals"

What do you like best?

Propoable is great for creating proposals pretty easy. This is the first site I have used for creating proposals, and I was pretty happy so far. The site is laid out neatly, which makes finding what you need to add really easy and simple.

What do you dislike?

The cost for unlimited storage per month is pretty pricey. At the moment I would not need to use Proposable every single month.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out the 14-day trial first before paying anything.

I need to create business proposals for my different brands to the executives and board members. This helped in creating the proposals.

Founder & CEO
Facilities Services

"Great Application - Better than Expectations!"

What do you like best?

- Professional presentation

- Keeps branding consistent

- Video usage ability

- Tracking when prospects open

- Tracks what the prospects interest based on what they spend time viewing

What do you dislike?

I have no issues. Had a couple items, but they were rectified in the new version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have been using Proposable for several years. We find that being able to track your prospects interest level in the different categories of your proposal offers a huge advantage. But the ability to add video is state of the art. Video provides you another opportunity to provide one last pitch of why your product or service is superior. I highly recommend standing out from your competitors and using Proposable.

Provides us consistent branding and a consistent message across the board.

Head of Business Development UK

"Great proposal software"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and configure proposals. Good dashboard and ability to manage pipeline.

What do you dislike?

Would like the dashboard to be more configurable to handle volume of deals and not focussed on actual value.

Ability to see when clients read proposals. Better management and chasing of pipeline.

Response from James Kappen of Proposable

Thanks for the great review Dan.