Proposable Reviews & Product Details

Proposable Overview

What is Proposable?

Proposable empowers your company to create, track, and sign all your proposals without the headaches. From creating and sending trackable web-based proposals, to closing the deal with integrated eSignatures, Proposable automates the entire proposal process.

Proposable Details

We stand out from our competitors with a superior workflow for managing the entire lifecycle of a proposal - from creating a workflow for manager approval before delivery, to enabling a more flexible signing workflow. Get in touch to see why our customers choose us as their proposal solution year after year.

Proposable

Proposable Reviews

Showing 74 Proposable reviews
Already have Proposable?
Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

I prefer that I'm able to pull collectively an offer quickly through my web templates and the content material library I have built over the years. I am also able to effortlessly access a proposal through the system. Real-time notifications when the proposal is viewed or made a comment. The ability to customise and then templates the offers really is easy. I love acquiring notifications each time a proposal is opened up, accepted, rejected, or if a note was added. Proposable incorporates well along with Salesforce, the process is easy in collecting client invoicing particulars and also driving to the inner processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally it's hard to format. I have damaged or lost total parts whenever it gets stuck.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to use and very simple to make the proposal, I recommend this application to make the various proposals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes an easy way to deliver proposals and execute agreements. After that customers could type in billing details and also create an account that syncs along with Salesforce. Invoicing capture has been a large benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner
What do you like best?

I like that I can pull together a proposal quickly from my templates and the content library I've built over the years. I can also easily access a proposal from the system. Real-time notifications when the proposal is viewed or commented on is very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's buggy or hard to format. I have lost entire sections when it gets stuck. I have had a few problems with the software and their team works hard to address them. As with any deadline, make sure you give yourself plenty of time and test your links. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Build in time to check your links and make sure everything works when using this. It's great most of the time, but as with any RFP or proposal deadline, give yourself extra time to make sure everything is perfect and will deliver.

Also, when downloading it to print it out (as many RFP's require) be prepared to do some formatting in Acrobat to get it right. This can take significant time. And the PDF downloads are usually very large - something my clients have complained about in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trackability that proposal is viewed (eliminates "I never saw it!")

Ability to go back and see other proposals

Makes my pipeline understandable

Easy to report at end of year on closed/lost business

Integrates with Hubspot Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

There is a lot to say. The ability to customize and then templets your proposals is very simple. I love getting notifications every time a proposal is opened, accepted, declined, or if a note was added. Proposable integrates well with Salesforce, the process is seamless in collecting client billing details and pushing to our internal processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, I would recommend the software to anyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Timeliness. We are able to clearly and consciously produce proposals for clients that are looking to sign up for our service (we are a high volume SaaS company). We are able to to outline commercial details for clients without any clarifying questions arising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager, Sales Enablement
What do you like best?

I love the client's view of the proposal. I've had quite a few clients ask me who we use for our proposals because the delivery is simple and clean. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We've had a few experiences where proposable goes down. This doesn't happen but when it has it's caused some troubles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It can be more than just a proposal accepting software. We create a portal from the page that they accept the proposal to where they can enter billing information and it's helped us capture billing so much quicker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It creates an easy way to deliver proposals and execute contracts. From there clients can enter billing information and setup an account that syncs with Salesforce. Billing capture has been a huge benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I love that you can have as many different contract templates out there as you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how when you change the program to coding mode, there is all of this weird extra coding tags that have been added and make it hard to custom program and navigate. Also, the mobile layout of the contracts are probably the worst in the industry when it comes to user experience and readability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This program allows me to get a digitally signed copy of a contract quickly and it looks beautiful when I send it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The proposals help you to stand out from the crowd. It's different than just getting an itemized invoice. The product has already helped close several thousand dollars of business in just a few months. At $39 per month, the product has already paid itself off many times over. You don't have the functionality with an itemized estimate from Quickbooks that you do with this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The font sizes and paragraph formatting keep changing at random. Always having to click at the top of a section to edit that section, rather than in the section to get access, is annoying. Only being able to add custom merge fields at the template level, rather than on the actual proposal you are editing, is not very functional. I should be able to add custom merge fields as needed, rather than having to go back and add them at the level of the template. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have all of the Line Items for the Itemized Invoice ready to go. Only copy and paste text from a text editor. The main interface continually changes font sizes and paragraph formatting at random. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The product pays for itself over and over again with every accepted proposal. The ROI is very high. We can continually stand out from the crowd by using this product. Most people just send a Quickbooks invoice or estimate. Also, the ability to analyze what people are looking at, for what length of time and how many times shows where there may be problems or strengths. The numbers don't lie. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the constant updates in real time that it gives you. As a sales person, there are few things better than knowing a potential client is viewing your proposal. I love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The template options when creating a new proposal aren't the best, obviously every business is different and you can't create a template that will work for everyone, but I wish that it came with more prebuilt options for proposals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have not used another proposal tool, but I don't plan on using another one either. It's so simple to use and is extremely helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love how easy it is to use once you're actually in there. Adding details and detail boxes, creating the actual layout of the proposal, as well as tracking how much money you have in proposals accepted and still pending is great. It's nice to track what you already have closed and what you can still potentially close. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Account Executive
What do you like best?

Detailed analytics and rich content make Proposable a tool that I use in all of my opportunities now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Page/content editor could be improved, it can be tricky to get things exactly where you want them and takes some practice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Proposable allows our company to send beautiful, professional proposals to our clients and prospects as well as better understand what happens after we hit "send." Formerly we were sending proposals designed in Word, converted to .PDF and had no standardized, rich content that is easily modified for each unique opportunity. Proposable solved all of that for us, and we get detailed analytics on who has view which pages, shared, downloaded, and more. It's invaluable to know that information and has allowed us to better service our existing clients and prospects because of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from James Kappen of Proposable

Thanks for the great review Jesse - glad to have you as a customer.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

Incredibly fast and simple to send out professional looking proposals, collecting account and billing information is done all from within the proposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform does go down occasionally, and when it does its a big problem for our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I personally believe that any sales team not using this platform is absolutely wasting their time with other methods. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At previous companies who did not use this platform Id spend far too much of my day creating a PDF proposal from a Powerpoint slide, then after the deal was secured going through a long process to invoice and collect billing information. Proposable quickly solves this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Executive
What do you like best?

How seamless it is with the notifications and analytics tracking. Super easy to template and edit proposals. Changing a proposal takes seconds, not days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything I dislike about Proposable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best proposal software I have ever used, and makes it so easy for your clients to sign. Much better than DocuSign or anything else out there that I have used. If you're considering it - buy it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saves time, cuts through red tape, I don't have to send a client multiple proposals as changes are made. It's a sales organization's dream! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how customizable the website is for my clients. I can add as many sections as I want with all of the information they need for their quote or itinerary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am not able to view the sections on my Android phone. It would also be nice to have more folders to organize client quotes & itineraries a little more. WOuld love to see it as an app with more capability for client travel itineraries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would be great to have it work with the CRM TESS that we are using. Or at least able to upload the information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is very professional looking for me to send to a client to quote them, or send them all the information they need for their trip itinerary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner
What do you like best?

With our great looking templated proposals it takes me under 1 minute to generate and send a fantastic looking proposal to prospects and clients. Due to the great integration with Pipedrive, there is next to no manual data entry (other than quantity and price variations). It fits with our overall philosophy to keep information consistent, current and on the cloud. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Added functionality to allow for line item discounting would be a welcome change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product - the time investment to get your templates perfected will pay off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By using templates and integrations, we eliminate duplicate data entry. This effective practice falls in line with our lean principles as a company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from James Kappen of Proposable

Tracy, thanks for the review and for the great suggestion of line-item specific discounts.

What do you like best?

Simple design and intuitive interface.

Enjoy the ability to make proposals on the fly and create custom line items. Appreciate the multiple delivery methods. Sharable link, email option from the actual recipients window.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest. By and large it has been a great tool! There is one experience killer for me and it is when you try to search an old accepted or archives proposal. If you need to search or iLY Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to build custom agreements on the fly is an excellent part of proposable.

The simplistic design and user experience are intuitive and easy to navigate.

The ability to edit proposals pre-send and post send is very simple and easy to use/navigate

Client Account Executive
What do you like best?

Seeing the view time of prospects in the tool really allows me to understand how engaged they are at this critical phase of the sales cycle Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a bug with the save feature which prevents me from saving my work in the browser, it is sporadic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend the time learning how to use it, it's a valuable tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending quotes is now easier and they look WAY more professional. It has allowed us to standardize and improve this process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing
What do you like best?

The feedback for our proposals that Proposable.com has provided is invaluable. We can tell how long each proposal is viewed, what pages are viewed most and total time spent reviewing. If you're a sales professional, you know these metrics are extremely valuable for ongoing dialog with your client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer more options in style, fonts, and drag-drop visuals. The word processing end of the product still seems a bit clunky to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great product. You will gain valuable insights from using it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to send a proposal by Proposable and see how long my potential client is viewing it (and what pages they are viewing) gives me incredible Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I use many different applications, some local others cloud based. I often revisit and revise documents.

I can access Proposable from multiple platforms when i venture away from my "hub". Having a secure backup tool helps to ensure that I can duplicate and send revisions on the fly,.There's a saying about Backups in IT departments: “Have Good Backups, Or a Good Resume” Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have to run at break neck pace to keep up with my work load. With the economic performance as of late there can be no added hiccups to my production. Things turn on a pinhead, and the last thing i need is an Error or "restart". I have had 2 instances in one year that made it necessary to draft documents outside of Proposable. I don't know what was the cause. (updating your servers) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DON'T FORGET TO SAVE BEFORE EXITING.... WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to pull up my past proposals review and resolve scope and contract information with out being chained to a desk. Being able to "mirror" winning practices and track it across the board provides a nice measuring stick. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Strategist
What do you like best?

Super easy to use, big time saver, able to create very easy templates for specific service line items Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can get a bit buggy with graphics when the PDF is downloaded. Also, customers can sometimes get a bit confused an accept the proposal when they think they are just viewing it. Overall, great platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maximize the usage of videos and graphics, really stands out! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to easily submit proposals quickly, great to save time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
What do you like best?

Proposable just works. It does everything I need it to do. I can make visually interesting sales presentations, dynamically insert content, and execute agreements. Proposable powers our entire sales process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The analytics are really central in the UI, but they are less important to me than directly accessing proposals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use variables to customize terms of service for individual customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By having the proposal and agreement acceptance in a single path, we close more business faster. I'm able to give individual sales reps the ability to customize proposals, but still maintain control over our message and brand standards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from James Kappen of Proposable

Brad, thanks for the review. Happy to hear that Proposable is helping you and your sales team close more business faster.

Digital Marketing Strategist
Internet
What do you like best?

I love that I can tell when my clients have looked or not looked at a proposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to have my address, the customer address and the customer domain name as fields in the proposal. I would also like to be able to do a search and replace in edit mode. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am not particularly organized. Proposal keeps me on track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility and the metrics of each proposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of coding that goes into the design. It would be great to see a bit more of a WYSIWIG set up. It seems a bit slow as well.

Also it would be great if I submit a proposal to the same compnay twice for different services, it remembered the company info, address, site address, my job title, etc..

An image library as well for logos on proposals :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consistent format of proposals.

It is a great way to see all of the proposals I have submitted to clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

Proposable is a very easy and unique way to send out proposals. Potential clients ask which software I use multiple times a week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have been thinking about this question for 5 minutes and I can't come up with something I don't like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to use it. Also, set up the auto email and text options. It is very nice be notified when your potential client is viewing their proposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Proposable has made a much simpler way of tracking who you send proposals to, how much they are for, when they view the proposal, etc.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The fact that our clients can sign anywhere they are without needing to print out proposals and signing. Also keeping all proposals kept organized in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The proposals don't have very much customization other than going in to the HTML function which is too advanced. Having saved versions in case you click save by accident as right now you lose everything without being able to undo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep the proposals simple. Making complex ones don't look attractive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A lot of our clients are busy and on the road and this lets them accept the proposal and order wherever they are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that it's quick and easy to pump out proposals, yet I can make them as customized as I need to. In addition to that, I also love the stats that are shared with my team regarding who has viewed the proposal and for how long. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The text editor will sometimes hang or glitch, but a simple refreshing of the page will usually fix that issue. So not a big deal but if I had to point to something. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it to produce our sales and marketing proposals for all of our clients. We probably generate a few dozen proposals a day and it allows one sales person to manage all of that chaos in an efficient way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Sales
Computer & Network Security
What do you like best?

Reps get texts, email notifications for views and acceptance. We use these to reach out at the perfect time to engage customers. Easy, simple way for customers to accept the proposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Every now and again proposable goes down and customers associate not being able to accept a proposal with the service they would be purchasing from us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lower sales frictions all contracts are created, reviewed and accepted in a much quicker timeline than other solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

It is great using the pre-made templates to get quotes out very quickly. Customers like the format. Quick to respond if having issue or questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It could use better search across all proposal status instead of having to search in each one. Would like options to change a line item and apply to library. No option for mobile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start with line items. Then move to sections to create your templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The speed of getting quotes out is fantastic and very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Proposable?

Proposable Categories on G2