KashFlow Reviews & Product Details

What is KashFlow?

Accounting software that's easy to use, jargon-free and based entirely in the cloud.

KashFlow Screenshots

KashFlow Reviews

1-10 of 10 total KashFlow reviews
Managing Director
Music

"Easy and user friendly software accounting platform!"

What do you like best?

The KashFlow platform provides users with a host of feature that allows any business to accurately manage their accounts and invoicing processes. If you need a program that will help you to understand how to input transactions and see what expenses there are then this software will guide you through. As well as their first class customer service you will find this software a useful tool in your business. There are different pricing options so can be flexible for your type of company. It also has a mobile version so you can view your accounts on the move and also invoice clients. The many features will make this software an ideal solution for your business and will certainly save you money rather than hiring an accountant. They also have accountants on hand by phone if you get stuck so you can always get hold of an expert who will remotely go onto your screen and help you solve your issue.

What do you dislike?

I have found little to moan about. I guess the dashboard could use multi colors to make it look more visual but it still does have a dashboard to view all the goings on. Setting up is probably the hardest part as it normally is with anything worthwhile.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best accounting package that covers everything you could need to run and maintain a proper business financial system,

I have found KashFlow to provide my business with a tool to organise and track invoicing, expenses and bookkeeping

operations manager

"My experience has been great!"

What do you like best?

I don't work in accounting but I do working closely with them on getting my forecast or my shipments and it shows how much money I can spend and how much I will need to spend for any other future orders I am having come from out of the country.

What do you dislike?

I don't work that closely with this program as I only use it for a couple of features. So far I have not found anything I don't like. So far it has been very helpful.

There are benefits that help me with my cash flow of seeing my forecast and what needs to be done on my end with shipments

"Easy ,Breezy & Amazing!"

What do you like best?

I love how you can access your files from anywhere at any time as well, And you can store however many files you want/ need space for. And nothing gets deleted.

What do you dislike?

I overall like the site and I wish it was easier to navigate but overall it’s good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you don’t add stuff all at the same time, especially with slow connection.

I’m trying to keep all of my files tidy, and accessible for all my employees.

Owner

"Works well with paypal importing"

What do you like best?

Importing facility within paypal, and easy to understand interface

What do you dislike?

Lengthy time for support to respond to issues

Importing all sales received through ecommerce channels straight into kashflow to help manage distribution and accounting.

Partner
Investment Management

"Still the best online accounting tool"

What do you like best?

It is intuitive, fast, accurate and flexible. It allows us to run our business our way and not our software's way!

What do you dislike?

Invoice templates are cumbersome. Would like it to be more WYSIWYG rather than relying on HTML

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We find Kashflow to still be the market leader in terms of online accounting, bookkeeping and now payroll. We have looked at many other alternatives and keep coming back to Kashflow as being the best choice.

Accounting and budgeting. Invoicing and credit control

"Great software for start ups and small businesses"

What do you like best?

Easy invoicing, good dashboard, simple vat returns, good range of integrated apps which are very handy, good loading speed, lots of nifty functions to make accounting a breeze.

I have been using Kashflow from its early days (6-7 years ago), I have enjoyed how the software has evolved, the functionality is great is most areas, and they have integrated with some handy apps for many functions like posting an invoices, direct debit sync, expenses, etc. Support is only via email, although the support staff are very knowledgeable, extremely helpful and quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

loading speed slows down on the 1st of every month (due to system overload), reporting function is sufficient but by no means extensive, multi user is still in early stages

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Multi user is something to think about, this is one area they have not cracked well. However they are working on it and multi user is possible with limited functionality for the secondary user.

Expenses are a breeze with Kashflow's integrated receipt bank app, invoicing multiple suppliers is very easy and quick, managing vat returns and EU reverse charge vat is a simplified. Overall the biggest achievement for me with Kashflow is that using this cloud app has made my accounting function easy and super efficient.

I am considering using Kashflow for my business payroll in the future.

Team Manager
Internet

"KashFlow Review"

What do you like best?

So easy to use, value for money and UK based.Once set up Kashflow is intuitive to use and great to look at.

What do you dislike?

Takes a while to set up but as it covers all bases this is to be expected.The support provided by Iris & KashFlow is truly abysmal.

Accounting and budgeting. Book-keeping and payroll.

"Not a great experience"

What do you like best?

If I'm honest, very little. The user interface is fresh and quite nice to use and I like the bolt-on product Payroll which you can add to Book-Keeping.

The email support team (which I have had lots of experience of) are quite responsive, but don't necessarily achieve resolution.

Mainly, I bought on price and the price is less than the likes of Xero. However there is a reason for this!

What do you dislike?

I really bought in to the fact that I could link my business bank account (Barclays) to the software to automate the flow of transactions. Before buying, the sales team were very active and constantly said this was not a problem. In reality, it does not work and it took several calls to both Kashflow and Barclays to establish this. They have now woken up to this reality and there is a statement that confirms this. However, the team that were very friendly and help in the sales process don't even reply to emails once you've bought!

Also, the settings menu is not very user friendly in book-keeping unless you have accounting experience. I now understand why Kashflow was recommended by an accountant!

Also, there knowledge base is terrible. Even searching for a term such as P11D returns no information on the Payroll product. and searches often take you through to their IRIS support pages rather than Kashflow product.

Finally, on the Payroll product, I experienced an incident with the software which I felt was a problem with the software. There is no audit trail for the support team to refer to, therefore, they could not identify whether the issue was user created of a bug in the software.

Also, there software issued P60's with errors and had to re-issue the P60's a month later, more admin for me!

All this and I'm just a basic two-man band with simple requirements!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wish I'd gone with other peoples recommendations where were for other accounting software.

Book-keeping and payroll. Good for submitting monthly tax & NI filings without the need for an accountant.

MANAGER

"Not bad for a start"

What do you like best?

Kashflow easy for use and great to look at.

No long Term Contract.

What do you dislike?

The support is slow.

Slow to develop new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend use it for a payroll software to do.

We using Kashflow Payroll.

AE

"Excellent budget system with lots of useful features "

What do you like best?

Ability to use multiple bank accounts and loans accounts

Ability to tag expenditure and income by different budget codes

Affordable intro level monthly fee

What do you dislike?

Clunky user interface, and bad choice of colours

Tagging income and expenditure by budget codes so that I can report on different projects and funders

KashFlow Features

9.2
Ease of Setup
Average: 7.4*
* Accounting Category
Do you work for KashFlow?

KashFlow Categories on G2