Bold360

2.8

Leveraging the power of AI, Bold360 helps personalize and enhance every customer engagement no matter where it takes place, allowing companies to seamlessly deliver rich, consistent customer experiences across both AI and agent-based interactions. Bold360 delivers groundbreaking intelligence with out-of-the-box simplicity, allowing agents do what they do best – be human.

Work for Bold360?

Learning about Bold360?

Bold360 Reviews

Ask Bold360 a Question
Showing 15 Bold360 reviews
Jake H.

"Not for Latest Technology Websites, i.e. Responsive Designs. Not scalable. Poor Customer Service"

What do you like best?

We liked some of the graphics, that's why we initially decided to try the software.

What do you dislike?

The code is extremely poor and it conflicts with javascript basically anywhere on the site. It is a pain to deal with and it often causes site breaks. Unfortunately BoldChat's technical support was completely unhelpful and when we informed the customer service department that we stopped used the software and requested a refunded, they gave us the runaround for 3 months, then denied the request.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are better softwares out there written with better code and this company's customer service is terrible. I would avoid using BoldChat.

Providing convenience to users who would rather chat with a customer service team via their mobile phones while visiting our website instead of calling in.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Bold360
UE
User in Education Management

"We use boldchat for end users who have quick questions when on our website. "

What do you like best?

BoldChat, when compared to other chat services, is fantastic. BoldChat allows the user to see various bits of important information about the customer they are chatting with (region, name, personal info like phone # and email, and their initial question). There is nothing worse than typing a huge question for a chat representative, and then having the rep's first question be, "How can I help you?" With BoldChat, you don't have to worry about any similar issues.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to extract data from the software easier. It's somewhat difficult to see items that shouldn't be (how many chats have I taken for this date range, how long were those chats on average). More analytic and reporting features would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It extremely easy to use, convenient, and allows you yet another way to communicate with clients.

Giving our customers a way to communicate with our quickly, confidentially, and, in some cases, after hours.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

Danny R.

"BoldChat Review"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use software that is generally reliable. It meets the business need it's intended to serve.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a bit clunky and looks dated. Every once in a while, I'll have issues with BoldChat on my dual monitors as well - it just kind of hides in the nebulous space between the two monitors or off to the side of one, never to be seen from again unless I close out and reopen the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It fits the bill for exactly what it claims to be. It's not anything fancy and there isn't a slick UI, but it's a serviceable product that will get the job done.

We're using it primarily for inbound sales and support issues, although my use of it is entirely sales-based. We field questions from folks on our site, which is nice because it allows us to work with prospects on questions they have in real time. It's not in my role to use any of the reporting capabilities of the service, so I can't speak to those.

UR
User in Retail

"Was not very fond"

What do you like best?

I liked the amount of features that was available. It was extremely in depth but it just did not suit our company needs

What do you dislike?

There were too many features which were distracting. We have our online chat set up and used by our sales reps to generate leads and have more people call in. We need simplicity as our magic is done via phone/email,

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a team of people and high traffic website, boldchat could be for you. Unfortunately we get many more calls than web chats so taking the time to learn it was unnecessary.

We have since switched to Olark and seem to be doing well with it.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Bold chat is easy to use and very self explanatory. Bold 360 is great for business needs. It is very user friendly and allows you to easily contact other departments in other parts of the world.

What do you dislike?

I believe it is to easy to accidentally hit the end button on the chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ease of use. User friendly.

Kristie L.

"Amazing interaction for client and employee"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to run reports to make sure everyone is working hard to take care of clients

What do you dislike?

There us not anything I do not like with Bold360

Chat support at its finest when customer service with a smile is the goal in chat support

C

"Efficient communications"

What do you like best?

No lag, communications are quick between agent and customer

What do you dislike?

Menus are not the easiest to navigate if new

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great, do it!

Communicate with inbound customers to troubleshoot and resolve their services

UT
User in Telecommunications

"BoldChat....meh to OK"

What do you like best?

Easy to log into and get to work, clean interface

What do you dislike?

Interface feels pretty dated, like I'm using a product from 2012.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out other options!

Sales and Support chats to interact with prospects and customers

Jessica F.

"Inside Sales BoldChat User"

What do you like best?

Provides the ability to transfer chat to an individual person as well as a specific user group. Visibility into which 'website page' user is looking at as well as past chat history.

What do you dislike?

Obnoxious tones for incoming chats, not very user-friendly in terms of navigating through commands/options, interface is outdated in terms of appearance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not the most intuitive/user-friendly platform out there but it gets the job done.

Chatting with sales prospects on a daily basis; understanding their current pain points. I can shoot them out a link to our Pricing and/or Resources page on the fly (very helpful).

Candace U.

"Boldchat Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to transfer chat to an individual person or specific user.

What do you dislike?

Keeping you logged on when you've clicked out of it as well as hearing other chats

Being able to chat with other reps as well as clients instead of email or phone.

CI
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"boldchat review"

What do you like best?

It works for our company. The installation process is easy.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be more appealing and pretty.

I work for an MSP and we do IT support. It helps us get connected to clients who have issues and would like assistance. It is convenient to use.

UT
User in Telecommunications

"Simple and effective"

What do you like best?

BoldChat is simple and effective product. I use it only a daily basis and it gets the job done for what I need it to.

What do you dislike?

It's predictably buggy. If you close out of the window, it keeps you logged in, but does not allow you to click on the BC icon to bring the application back up, even if a chat is coming in. And a few other scenarios like this one, but as I said, this is consistent behavior, so you can just avoid doing the things that it doesn't respond well with.

BoldChat is giving us an additional option for potential customers to reach out to us other than phone and email.

AS
Administrator in Sporting Goods

"Bold Chat Sucks!!"

What do you like best?

Nothing.. like I said nothing. Will not use them again

What do you dislike?

No customer service contact. I tried chat support. They keep saying someone will call us back. We're simply trying to update our billing. Only option is to pay $5000 or $2000 per year package. All chat agents clueless because they're not even in the country.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Save your money

Online retail

AI
Agency in Insurance

"Chat"

What do you like best?

I like that i am able to chat and get work done at the same time.

What do you dislike?

That the chat is monitored. That i am unable to send attachements.

That i am able to take inbound calls while still resolving issue with site.

AM

"Nice reporting capabilities, UI needs work"

What do you like best?

I like the overall reporting capabilities of BoldChat.

What do you dislike?

The user interface of the desktop client can be glitchy.

We're able to have over 200 agents in various departments take live chat contacts 24x7. This helps us provide great customer support to our clients around the world.

Learning about Bold360?

* We monitor all Bold360 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.