Kronos Workforce Central

Kronos Workforce Central

3.9

The Kronos Workforce Central® suite was built on the belief that you shouldn’t have to sacrifice the features and functionality you want for the simplicity you need. It puts time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR, payroll, hiring, and labor analytics into a single integrated workforce management system that can help your organization be more productive, reduce labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve employee engagement.

Work for Kronos Workforce Central?

Learning about Workforce Central?

Kronos Workforce Central Reviews

Ask Workforce Central a Question
Showing 774 Workforce Central reviews
Michelle J.

"Kronos for the most part takes care of all our timekeeping needs"

What do you like best?

The most helpful thing is to not have to manually enter in employees time from timesheets. Time being captured at the clocks or by employee time stamps ensures our employees are getting paid accurately for all time worked. Also you can monitor employees attendance a little closer and see if they are habitually late for work, or leave early. Makes employees more accountable.

What do you dislike?

The time off request module has been a struggle for some employees and managers. We have Workforce setup to round to the nearest tenth of an hour. If employees don't request a start time in a tenth of an hour format it messes up the rounding into the hundredths.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a definite learning curve for employees. Overall from where we came from, which was manually entering in time from paper timesheets, to now having time captured at clocks or time stamps it has drastically cut down time needed for manual entry and has eliminated the possibility of human error. We know our employees are getting paid accurately. Make sure you take time during implementation to thoroughly test all pay rules, accruals, etc. That is key to making sure your employees get paid accurately. We are almost coming up on our one year anniversary, and thing are getting better each payroll.

We mainly went with Kronos Workforce Central to make sure all of our employees (especially hourly paid ones) were getting compensated for all the time they worked, and were getting paid for time worked above and beyond their normal scheduled hours.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Kronos Workforce Central
Elizabeth J.

"Kronos for Time Keeping"

What do you like best?

It tracks the time of our employees as needed, and provides the reports we need to analyze their time worked and leave accrual/use.

What do you dislike?

We probably don't utilize it to its fullest potential, but that is primarily the fault of our department for not upgrading. I don't know if what I dislike is merely issues with our version of Kronos, or if they are systematic.

- I don't like that Kronos cannot track leave at the rates in which we earn it; Kronos can only track leave to the minute, while we earn vacation at X.33 hours per month and can earn comp at 1.5. It eventually results in leave balances being off from our records.

- I don't like that we can only view "pay periods" as Kronos designates them, that being by calendar month. Our pay periods are different, but we cannot customize it.

- I also really dislike that to change the time period I'm viewing (one week at a time), that I cannot just click a "next" arrow to take me to the next week. Instead, I have to go in and select a date rate. When I leave the group I'm working in to move onto another, I have to reset the date every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that it integrates with the information systems that you already have in place. Not doing so may result in repeating the same work twice.

I can't say that we've really solved any problems to date, but I think that it is something that we are hoping to utilize more in the future.

What Workforce Management solution do you use?

kattie K.

"Kronos is dynamic & robust"

What do you like best?

I like that everything can be stored in one place that is easily accessible on a forum that is user friendly from the most experienced to least experienced users. As a system administrator, I like how easily changes can be tested and made and how easily errors are noticed.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how sometimes changes get hung up in the system. I also have some issues with speed of browser loading when I am making multiple changes that require removing sign off for few to many employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend knowing exactly what your business demands are and whether or not Kronos has everything you need. If you intergrate with another platform, I would make sure it works well with Kronos to eliminate issues before they arise.

We currently have issues with a pay expiration hanging up in the system and miscalculating. Since a solution has been found, though it requires manual intervention, I appreciate how the system will correctly calculate back over multiple years and return the correct result.

Julia M.

"Timekeeping and Attendance Management "

What do you like best?

What I like best about Kronos is that the clock-in/clock-out function has separate buttons for in, out, and meal-break in/out. I also like that my PTO shows up on my timecard appropriately so I don't have to do mental math, it is clearly displayed. Finally, I like that the exact time is displayed above the punch so I can perfectly time my punch in or out to the minute.

What do you dislike?

The lease helpful thing about Kronos is that I don't have a desk-top app and I have to open my browser, load the page, log in, then enter my punch. This sounds minimal but its time that adds up day in and day out with 4 punches a day. I also don't like that I can't put in vacation that I haven't accrued even if I am predicted to have accrued that amount at that time.

Kronos has functions that prevent the employee from clocking back in from lunch before their 30 minutes have been taken which helps to enforce labor regulation and ensure employees rake adequate breaks. The system also reflects accurate PTO balances and can predict them for future vacations.

Ruthania H.

"The leading time management and productivity software for Healthcare"

What do you like best?

The most helpful aspect of the Kronos suite is the flexibility of the features and the ease of integration with third-party software. The software is very forgiving, specifically when it comes to customizing for various areas. I work in the state's largest hospital, which has public, nonprofit, private, and academic areas. This software has allowed our institution to suite the needs of each area for not just timekeeping, but for tracking hours for contractors, call hours for facilities, and patient volume/census for the direct patient care areas.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to the suite are the purchase of licences. The ability to purchase an enterprise license for versions prior to 8.1 would be most beneficial for large organizations that are expanding on a regular basis without the need to purchase additional licenses for each suite.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For other, please research by reaching out to others in the same industry with at least 10 years experience. This will prepare you any growing pains and triumphs. I would also recommend at least one on-site visit to a resource so you will have mentor in that industry. Also, reach out to other users in your geographical area so you can either establish or become part of a local support team.

Currently, we are solving the problem of the self-scheduling for our Med-Surg Float area. Previously, the staff were using a whiteboard to fill in the shifts requested. Using the self-scheduling for both the application portal and mobile app, we are now able to bring this process up the current century.

Irashema M.

"KRONOS The Good and Bad"

What do you like best?

What I love best of this program is that I can track my timing and I can also track my PTO. It's easy for me to go back and edit something if I mess up or end up taking a sick day. When I was hourly, I liked the fact that I could go to the machine in the morning and clock in and it would show up but that I could also clock in and out using my computer so that I wouldn't go over my time limit.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like is the fact that there is not an autofill option. I have to use this program to put in my hours worked per day even though I'm salary so it's frustrating when I have to go in every time and add the same hours for 80 hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please add an auto populate option so that we dont have to keep putting the same time in again and again.

when I first started working at CHRISTUS, I was hourly paid so it was easier for me to track my time when I clocked in at the time machine. You can say that its helped me make sure my time was right and that I didn't go over time.

Bart U.

"Workforce Management with Kronos Workforce Central"

What do you like best?

The timekeeping and scheduling features of Kronos WFC are truly outstanding, easily best of breed. For a large organization like mine, a very robust and scalable time management system is a must.

What do you dislike?

My organization needs Kronos WFC to interface with a number of other systems. Developing interfaces is doable, but expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Purchase only the features that will truly provide your organization with a satisfactory ROI. I say this because it is possible to overspend on Kronos. However, Kronos sales professionals are very good at helping customers pinpoint their requirements and will write-up proposals accordingly.

Kronos WFC has provided my organization with a wealth of data to use in solving various business problems related to the workforce. Among these are overtime tracking and cost containment, compliance with staffing requirements, and continuously keeping track of on-call staff. We still have a ways to go in meeting these challenges, but Kronos WFC is providing us with the data we need to get it done.

Kashmala A.

"Kronos overview as an end user, admin and TK consultant"

What do you like best?

The mobile feature for employees is pretty cool. Accrual balances shown are user friendly on the timecards, however within the reports the layout can afford to be improved quiet substantially. Once schedules are set, they look pretty convenient however, the set up process is quiet tricky for the managers. Request Time Off feature is also pretty straight forward. The integration with outlook needs to be enhanced such that managers should be able to take direct action of the time off requests from the email itself instead of signing in Kronos to decline or approve a request. Delegation function is quiet useful but managers keep asking for quick guides for the processes.

What do you dislike?

I am new to Kronos and still learning the tool. However I have noticed many limitation of the system. I believe some of the automation can be enhanced at the back end. The notifications quiet often don't work for the managers, specially if the requests are far ahead of time. The hyperfind feature could afford to have some decentralization such that the managers or admin users can themselves set it up for their employees including the move of SCOAs. Maybe add more reminders within the system which could be synced with outlook as well to alert managers and admin users for missed time entries or even if time off requests are pending for manager action.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None

Auto calculation of payroll. Central system for employee records and decentralized control with the managers and admin users.

Mahren M.

"Kronos is a Leader in the Industry for a Reason"

What do you like best?

-Scalability of architecture for small, mid, and enterprise organizations

-Auditing capability lets you audit who did what, where, and when for timecards

-Abundance of Documentation

-Highly controllable security for who can see what and who can edit what

-Knowledgeable and quick customer service

-powerful integration tools such as interface designer which has a plethora of APIs and lets you use SQL

-many mass editing capabilities for data entry

-effective dated configuration and profile assignments let you do your work in advance as an administrator

What do you dislike?

-Kronos provides patches that fix issues, but introduce more issues so you have to apply patches to your patches. This is mainly a critique of WFC 8.0 rather than any other WFC major version.

-Reliance on Java until WFC 8.0.11 and Reliance on Flash until WFC 8.1.3

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you contract Kronos to implement your product they will push the latest service release on you which is only necessary if you have the WFC HR and Payroll module, the latest patch is usually buggy so stay one or two patches behind so others find the bugs. Again mainly a critique of WFC 8.0. The older your Kronos product gets the more stable it becomes, but you don't want it to get too old because of industry changes like Java not being supported by browsers then flash not being supported by browsers

We have really been able to recognize when and how overtime is happening to better schedule employees to still meet staffing needs without causing as much overtime. HR really makes use of exception instances and auditing features during cases of employee discipline and finance really makes use of metrics we can generate with custom reports because Kronos has pretty good documentation on database setup.

Jennifer S.

"Kronos"

What do you like best?

Kronos offers a variety of services and in my workplace we use all of these services. Our managers use this to make schedules and sales associates as well as supervisors and managers themselves are able to view their schedule, via online or via mobile app. They are also able to request time off. This is a section from Kronos that I admire most.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much to dislike about Kronos but I suppose as far as scheduling goes, please make Kronos more available for all devices not just apple or the main android phones. I had an employee who couldn’t use the service on her mobile device because either her phone could not support it or the program wasn’t compatible. This is the only clear problem that has risen.

As mentioned before Kronos in our workplace is used for all it’s features but primarily in scheduling on a weekly/ daily basis. The benefits of this program that stick out is the features one little part of Kronos provides. You can easily schedule. Request time off. View your schedule, and Kronos even offers the ability to view and manage our payroll affectively. Within this program we solve problems such as going over payroll, scheduling issues (Kronos offers a simple schedule automation) and we can easily adjust to fit our company needs.

Heather G.

"Not reliable"

What do you like best?

In theory it's a nice idea. Our clock in system requires ID badges that you have to scan when clocking in or out, and there's several Kronos machines stationed throughout the hospital. You can approve your timecard, check your hours, PTO, pretty much everything regarding your paychecks and hours right on the Kronos stations.

What do you dislike?

Not the least bit reliable, my job requires me to have 2 separate badges, one for access to certain parts of the hospital as a key card, and the other is my Kronos time clock badge. They rest one on top of the other on my lanyard and for the first few weeks, when I would try to clock in and out, the machine would confuse both the badges because my key card was too close to the machine and it would tell me that it had punched me in, and a couple days later I got a call from my boss asking me why I wasn't using my badge and I was almost written up for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maybe consider exploring all your options for timekeeping, this is a great program but there are plenty of kinks still needing to be worked out. From my understanding, (I've been with my current job for about 7 months) they've had this timekeeping system at work for at least the last 2-3 years, and every single employee has issues with it at one point or another. even the most experienced users there have issues because it's a very glitchy program. But as I stated earlier, when it works, it's excellent.

It takes away the need for time cards and having to manually enter in hours at the end of the week, updates your punches in real time and it definitely is a time saver when working properly

Meghan M.

"Love this for time-keeping"

What do you like best?

I love that I can see everything, the ease of navigation and how easy it is to clock in and out. I like that I can clock in, clock out, check my earnings history and approve my time card within minutes. It keeps track of earning histories for 12 months so I can easily go back and print pay stubs off for specific dates. Came in handy when buying my car and my home. Would not want to use anything else. All of my coworkers like it as well.

What do you dislike?

I do no dislike anything about program. It's great. My only peeve is that I cannot access it offline. If we lose power or the internet goes out, we cannot clock in, clock out or check our time. We are not allowed to use our version with mobile so it can be annoying if I have to call my manger (who is in a different office) and ask her to clock me in and out. We live in a rural area though with sometimes poor internet and while being able to work offline would be great, I'm sure that not everyone will have this problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do not have any recommendations, it is pretty easy to use and basically self explanatory.

I can, check my punches, see what I need to fix before the end of the pay period, approve my time card and check earnings history all in one program.

Samuel K.

"Extremely professional support service"

What do you like best?

Kronos offers top notch support experience. The high quality level of support make up for some of the shortcomings in Workforce Central offerings. I definitely like the direction Kronos is heading with its Dimension offering. I am fully enamored by it but the migration path is a major concern as my company currently utilizes Kronos HR as well.

What do you dislike?

The product lacks built in workflow management that should be standard in an enterprise ERP system. Interfaces are less than desirable substitutes for an end to end workflow management feature. As I previously stated, I really like the Dimension product but the migration path for current Kronos HR customers must be made easier. Being forced to go through Workforce Ready as a transition stop is basically a show stopper.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Provide an easier migration path to Dimenions for current Kronos HR customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time management, HR, and Payroll areas are what my company currently subscribe to. We are considering Performance and Absentee modules.

Robert L.

"Great Product with great support behind it."

What do you like best?

Ease of use for end users. Straight forward from a business perspective with very little difficulty in navigating changes that need to be made to the system. I like my "partnership" with Kronos, I am not just a customer to them. This isn't always the way it was but it is now. I also like that I can call and get assistance from my Cloud contact, Customer satisfaction contact or our Sales Rep. Whenever I reach out to this group I get a response almost immediately.

What do you dislike?

My dislikes aren't with the product they are with my end users using the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Kronos is a large organization but doesn't act like one. Anything that you will be a part of with Kronos will always be done with the highest standards. Ask a lot of questions of the Sales person your speaking with and most importantly, ask for customer references. I know what your thinking, they are going to provide only those that give positive glowing reviews, but remember this, positive glowing reviews sometimes come as a result of an issue that you might have worked through with your service provider. As a result of the actions taken and professionalism shown that would be why your review is what it is.

I have been called by potential customers of Kronos and have been honest with them about my experiences. A true business reference needs to be that way and not one sided in either way.

As a company, we are coast to coast, which means we have employees in CA, OR, AZ and NV. Each of these have some oddities that are easier to deal with having Kronos and being able to build out specific rule sets for each location. We have also been able to turn over the time card maintenance feature to our plant supervision with HR getting involved only when asked, to train, or on payroll day.

Vicki G.

"It was a long process to get it working correctly."

What do you like best?

I like both programs, Telestaff and WFC, but wish there were a bit more flexibility in some areas. Reporting is still an issue for us, but we are working around it with some creativity.

What do you dislike?

Even after two years I do not feel that the department I work for got adequate training. Originally we were only going to use Telestaff and then 2 weeks before we went live we pulled our Civilian employees out of Telestaff. Officers use Telestaff, and Civilians use WFC. I am administrator of both. It's been trial and error throughout the process. A bit over a year after go live, May 27, 2017, things are going very well at last! Our payroll and time and attendance was a very manual process before Kronos. I have noticed that it now takes more time and more people to do what I did before, which is very surprising to me. Maybe it will smooth out over time. Either way, I am happy we are at this point of automation.

We are now paying our civilian employees following guidelines of the remainder of the City employees.

Winston L.

"No frills digital timecards"

What do you like best?

Kronos offers e-mail alerts for approval. As an employee, it's an easy place to find accrued vacation, sick days, etc.

What do you dislike?

It feels like a program that was written 2 decades ago and is in severe need for a facelift and upgrade. We've had many issues in the past with browser compatibility issues. Also, updating line items (e.g. changing regular pay to sick pay) is not very intuitive. If you leave a 0 in a space instead of a blank, Kronos will sometimes replace the 0 with 8 hours. Switching from another pay to regular will not automatically merge rows. The whole interface is archaic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Seriously consider other options unless this is significantly cheaper.

It gives the required information to payroll and keeps track of vacation and disability hours.

Dan O.

"From my CTO position Kronos is meeting our needs and capable of a lot more."

What do you like best?

I most like the team of individuals that we have had the opportunity to work with as we have implemented a few of their modules including, TimeKeeper, TeleStaff, HRIS and Payroll.

What do you dislike?

Our project implementations took a little longer than I had hoped they would have. As a result some of our internal and Kronos team members have changed roles. There is always someone else to take an open spot but it challenges to continuity a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Kronos team understands their modules and how they work. To be successful, it is dependent on the organization having defined rules, processes and procuders. With these, Kronos can build the necessary configurations to ensure the functionality matches. It is up to the company to have these things well documented, it will make implementation much easier.

Centralizing our timekeeping and hours calculation across all departments within the city has been very helpful. We will be seeing more accuracy in the calculations of our hours worked and payroll rules with easier management and oversight than we had previously.

Shayna C.

"IT Support for Multiple locaitons"

What do you like best?

We rely heavily on activities. I like how easy it was to integrate these with our ERP. The ease of use for our shop floor employees is also one of the main reasons we decided to switch to Kronos Workforce Central in the first place. We are currently adding more devices that allow employees to clock in at their stations to get a better read on activities for both flowline and stationary assembly of parts and full rigs.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it requires an integration to access our data. I do a lot of reporting that requires merging Kronos data with other sources and right now that requires an export via Citrix. I really wish there was an option to have a bridge directly to the data. I also am considering upgrading to Dimensions when activities are working correctly because the user experience appears to be easier. Workforce Central feels a little dated as far as the look of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give serious consideration to your reporting needs while in the initiation phase of the implementation project. Many companies are able to use out of the box reports from Kronos or have custom reports made. We didn't send enough time on this area and are now spending more money on API's that we originally planned.

Workforce Central has made it easier for us to track our employees whether they are hourly or salary. We are also considering making more of a push for mobile capability in the coming months. I would like to start using more of Workforce Central to accomplish this.

Lisa I.

"Kronos not user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that all employees that I have rights to access are listed on the My Genies tab. The ability to make changes and notations to time are also good features.

What do you dislike?

I also dislike how the commands are organized for generating reports. I dislike having to open the program in Explorer for it to work. Other companies are able to use different browsers, but for some reason in our organization it does not work in other browsers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Carefully evaluation all options that the program has to offer to make sure that it meets your specific needs.

Kronos is used to manage time for our employees. It is beneficial for providing an electronic system that can be managed by central office.

"The easyness of navigating Workforce Central."

What do you like best?

What I like best with Workforce Central is the different accessible features you can use within the same page. Navigation is much easier and having the tabs for different pages opened helps with being able to work on different things without opening and closing genies. The reporting has improved and are easier to configure and work with.

What do you dislike?

It may be a browser issue but from time to time, pay codes would disappear then re-appear. When retrieving data, we can only pull 13 months worth of records at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Having a great implementation team and an account representative that knows how you want to use WFC is essential. It makes configuration changes and upgrades easier and less time consuming.

WFC is able to assist us with implementing settings that monitors state/city scheduling regulations. It's beneficial to have a system that can track premiums in order for us to maintain compliance.

AH
Administrator in Human Resources

"Kronos is easy to navigate and KGS is always helpful when I have questions."

What do you like best?

It's easy to perform Admin functions and easier for store management to use. We have taken a lot of manual processes and automated them making our stores more aware of labor vs sales and overall it just really improved our business processes.

What do you dislike?

There are some aspects that are complicated and if you do not have an IT education it can be hard to figure out. But, I just reach out to KGS for help and always get the answers I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hire an outside company to consult during implementation. Save yourseld a lot of trouble and use Kronos consultants if you want that extra help. (which I woudl say is priceless - get it rigth from the start)

Problems I see are mostly from our setup because of our payroll system limitations we have to work around. Benefits are many. We use Forecasting and have really brought attention to labor and sales. We are rolling out auto scheduling soon which will cut down on administrative work at the store saving our managers lots of time to focus on other things.

"Glitchy, awkward and not intuitive"

What do you like best?

There is nothing I like about this application

What do you dislike?

Fundamentally, the need for java to run this program is annoying. Java is not up to our network security standards, so we have to access Kronos through a portal to remote desktop. Also, it only works in Internet Explorer, not Chrome. The system itself is clunky and does not feel intuitive at all. It takes several steps to do the simplest of actions, and it sucks that you have to log in and out to go between yourself and your manager profile. It feels like this program was made in the 1990s and no one ever updated it. I would expect something today to be way more agile and user friendly. And reports are a waste of time - never giving you the info you actually need! I can't even run a basic report to show the vacation accruals and booked vacation days of my team. To run something that sort of gets that information takes like 10 clicks and is multiple pages long because it includes a ton of other info about the users.

I believe most of the issues highlighted above are being addressed by an upgrade, but I haven't seen any results yet.

Miranda W.

"Working with Kronos"

What do you like best?

I like that the system is customizable. If we realize we are having to consistently fix an issue or we change a policy with our company, we have the ability to make changes in the system to make it automatic...or can contact KGS for help creating the change.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that WFC is a platform, not one true system. We have interfaces in place for the data to write over from one data source to the next, which causes delays during the peak hiring season. We also need to create our company information in several locations and then must link them so ensure that the data writes over correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at all of Kronos's products and decide which system will work best for you. Determine if you will be maintaining part of the HR/Payroll process outside of Kronos or are you going "all in". WFC integrates with other systems, but if you will not be using other systems to maintain the data, Workforce Ready or Workforce Dimensions may be a better fit. Do your research and contact other companies who already use the product.

We have more realized that we need to keep building up our Kronos platform, to reach our full potential with staffing. However, the way we originally set up WFC, does not lend itself to the ease of adding the next piece. We are researching Workforce Ready, in the hopes that this change would be more beneficial.

"Why Workforce central for workforce management?"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly which includes complete workforce package and easy to understand and learn. it has Analytics module which is complete reporting system. I like the navigation behavior of the system. historical corrections, time off requests. Time tracking is user friendly and easy to understand. Support is good and lot of documentation in the kronos portal. The WIM programming is very interesting to learn and help improve our technical skills. Installation of service release and upgrade would be not too complex if we plan in a proper way. There will be lot of valuable suggestions in the customer portal which help us to plan better during the upgrade/ service release and installation. We find lot of articles which help us to troubleshoot data or application issues. Advanced scheduler gives us more options to create schedules in myriad ways. We can automate most of the tasks using workforce integration manager. There are many features that I like.

What do you dislike?

Search criteria is not available for all the building blocks of payrule. for example, we cannot search combination rule, overtime rule etc which is time consuming. This could be improved as it will take time to search them.

Analytics is not real time as live instance.

Analytics DB file upload to KGS would be time consuming process using filezilla too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best product to use for workforce management. User friendly product and easy to understand and learn.

All the work force management related tasks.

Jonathon E.

"The Global Leader in Timekeeping"

What do you like best?

Kronos Workforce Central is a very mature, stable, and widely used timekeeping suite. It is highly functional and well supported and documented. It can handle the most complicated of business rules and labor situations. I received a gift card for submitting this review.

What do you dislike?

Implementation and administration of the system is very complicated and requires extensive training. Also, Kronos is probably one of the higher cost solutions out there. Both of these are trade-offs for what Kronos Workforce Central offers are strengths.

More accurate records of employee worked time. Better management visibility into employee work as well as labor accounting. We are exporting Kronos Workforce Central data for payroll.

Learn more about Kronos Workforce Central

Kronos Workforce Central Videos

Learning about Kronos Workforce Central?

* We monitor all Kronos Workforce Central reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.