4.7

Groove gives you all your important Salesforce data and features right inside of Gmail. You can quickly see your relationship with any person or company, send email templates, or see who is opening your emails.

Work for Groove?

Learning about Groove?

Groove Reviews

Ask Groove a Question
Showing 392 Groove reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Groove
Bryce M.

What Sales Engagement solution do you use?

Kevin M.

"LOVE GROOVE!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to see who is viewing my emails, create standard templates emails and the ability to send out emails and know which emails get bounced back. not sure why i have to type more words to get a higher word ccoount. The biggest benefit has to be the template emails to clients. Save me so much time from having to type all the information. for some reason i cant by this screen unless i keep typing words thiat is kinda weird it keeps showing me this page. iin oreder to get a green check mark it looks lie i have to keep typing and using words likes, dislikes, recommendations. woe.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I do a flow I feel it's a little slow. I think that's it for now. I don't think I need to type more words to get a higher rating. The biggest benefit has to be the template emails to clients. Save me so much time from having to type all the information. for some reason i cant by this screen unless i keep typing words thiat is kinda weird it keeps showing me this page. iin oreder to get a green check mark it looks lie i have to keep typing and using words likes, dislikes, recommendations. woe.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I cant think of anything at the moment.

Jacob D.

"Next level prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to report actionable insights into who is interacting with my emails and what they are clicking on. Spaces are also very helpful when targeting prospects and understanding where to focus my efforts.

What do you dislike?

Simple startup bugs that will be addressed in the near future. One feature I do want to have is the ability to have a filter out option for O/C/R and take out the responded so I can focus only the primary prospects and not people I'm engaging with.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Continue to have an open conversation around bug and product improvements!

Helpful to narrow down prospecting and create a seamless workspace that allows me to tie in salesforce and engage individuals more effectively. We can focus our efforts more effectively using spaces to understand using triblio where we should be putting our efforts in. Utilizing space along with Domo and Triblio have given us a more viable way to approach our prospects and we have seen great success from the tool. People tab could use a couple of small tweaks to allow us to filter out people we've already engaged with or replied to our email to make sure we are dedicating our time more effectively. This is not a big fix but it does take a small amount of time to sort through the ones worth following up on and not.

Robbie S.

"My Job Made 10x Easier"

What do you like best?

1. Automation. Automation. Automation. Literally, anything you can think to automate in a sales role, Groove can do it. We have this idea that things can either be automated or they can be personal. The great think about Groove is that they can be both. We are doing highly personalized outreach at a large scale.

2. Integration. Groove pulls data from Salesforce like Groove is Salesforce. I use Groove for things that are originally supposed to be done in Salesforce, but Groove just does it better and faster.

3. Support. These guys have never let me down. Lighning response time and they really know their product.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that my team doesn't use it to it's fullest capabilities. We need someone to come in here and say "look what could happen if you use this!!!". I really cannot complain about the software or the support itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is no question here. This is the best BANG for your buck.

Sales people can get caught up doing miniscule administrative tasks, and lose out on a lot of deals as a result of lost time. On the flip side, a sales person might overlook the importance data quality and rely on a sloppy funnel management method. Groove is an absolute dream come true for the sales manager, the sales representative, and the CRM admin. We get the best of both worlds when it comes to both closed deal and data quality.

Somer G.

"Groove is my "assistant""

What do you like best?

The ability to create email templates, Groove Flows and basically schedule my customer outreach efforts ahead of time is a huge time saving tool.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functions in Groove are redundant based on recent updates from Gmail, (reminders, scheduling messages), but overall, I wouldn't say I *dislike* anything when it comes to Groove; I just use some features more than I use others.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend using Groove. A lot of the limitations I've encountered can be attributed to how my company uses Salesforce, but even with using *part* of the features available, Groove has helped me refine my processes and improve efficiency.

Groove saves me a ton of time by capturing my email activity and tracking it in Salesforce. Before Groove, my team was copying & pasting emails into Salesforce! I cannot image going back to that now.

Jacob L.

"Nice, could have some additional features"

What do you like best?

I love that I have all my templates and reminders handy to me when going to email my clients. I'm in customer success and have a lot of people to keep happy on a daily basis and this really helps. It is also a great way to make sure that the emails that I am sending are engaging and getting clients to come back and use them for future reference.

What do you dislike?

I think the functionality can be a little annoying at times. Such as when you set time for before and after meetings groove won't set a time to the even hour such as 9 am, it will always be 9:10 am. The email template creator can also be difficult to use. When copying and pasting into this section there are a lot of times that it does not allow you to edit the areas that do not properly paste into the template. This makes it a longer process to actually create the template and may take a few times of going back in and making edits to the template after seeing it in use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to use all the features and learn them when you begin to use groove. Using all the functions makes all the difference in the world when it comes to efficiency.

I have realized how much time this saves me when I am trying to manage multiple things at once. I can set reminders to follow up and make sure that I am never forgetting about one of my clients. I can also see if a client has seen my emails and know if they have seen my pre-call check's.

Rachel L.

"I don't know what I'd do without Groove!"

What do you like best?

The ease of creating/editing email templates is extremely helpful for my work processes, as I have a lot of repetitive correspondence with different clients.

"Grooveing" emails directly to my Salesforce records makes it easy to interact with clients in the future, because I know what they've already heard.

What do you dislike?

Once in a while Groove will just disappear from my Gmail, and I have to redo the add-on settings. Minor inconvenience but still annoying when it happens every several months or so.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I was skeptical at first, once I started using Groove it fit easily into my regular work habits. Now I'm completely reliant on it and think it's great!!

Attaching emails directly to our Salesforce records allows team members to seamlessly work together with the same clients, without clogging up everyone's inboxes with too much email chatter from Reply-All responses. Before responding to a client, a team member can see exactly where the chain of communication was left off, either by them or a team member. This is really important when you're talking to many people in a day/week, and trying to keep everything straight.

Daniel T.

"Incredible tool with a bug here and there"

What do you like best?

Creating different lines of messaging for various roles/industries that I sell to, simplify my job of organizing 100+ leads and know what to message them and when to send it, get feedback on performance as I A/B test for new ways of driving value.

What do you dislike?

Seriously, the only massive pet peeve of Groove is all the formatting headaches I get when I try to adjust a template or create a new one. The formatting just tweaks out where you try to change one line and it messes up the whole template and you have to start from scratch, tough to describe. Example, I click backspaces to remove a blank line and bring two lines closer together but when I do - it changes all the spacing between every line to 4 lines of spacing. And you're just like, oh my god....1) I don't know how the F me clicking backspace just changed every line to 4 lines of spacing 2) I'm so pissed that I just editing this template for 15 minutes and have to restart because my final adjustment screwed up the whole thing. This happens extremely often. Almost every time I try to edit a template. The new version seems a little better but I still have fairly consistent issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely use it. I have friends in Sales struggling with the issues that Groove has used for me. I'm familiar with the pricing and think it has significant ROI. I strongly recommend it.

It's really difficult to organize over 100 leads in a pipeline and manually organize their status in the sales process, and know what to email them and when to do it. With Groove, I have 5 different flows for 5 different lines of messaging, all leads auto import to those flows based on industry type. I start every single day by going to Groove and it's really nice to see all my leads for the day are already ready to have their first email sent and the template is waiting for me. I just customize the first line and send it off and within an hour I have clients booking meetings with me through groove and I very quickly see myself set up for a productive sales day.

Ellba Larysa V.

"Great but some things must change"

What do you like best?

the fact that I can track if my emails are being read and the it goes to SF automatically. Plus, you can scheddulle call, emails, follow ups directely at your Agenda and SF. The tampletes are great too because you already have everything done. Plus, there is always someone to help you with any doubt you might have with the system. Wich it is great. Since the begging never had any major problem with Groove.

What do you dislike?

it is not always that groove works at SF. Plus, sometime it has some problems connecting Google with Groove, wich you have to pay atention from time to time to check if it is working. another thing it should be better is the fact that the emails doesn't sync with Sales Force automatically, you have to do manually and it takes forever for you to do that, since you send emails all the time. It doesn't make any sence what so ever.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it helps to connect with the client really fast

sales and with groove I can track all the emails and do a fast follow up. I can track the call and do a better and faster follow up with the clients without needing to go to SF to see what was said on the last email and call. The benefits are great: fast clients answer, faster follow ups, faster sales, and we can check who receive, read the emails.

Daniel N.

"Great Program, Great Support, Overall Great!"

What do you like best?

I like the visibility that groove gives me, I can accurately see what emails have bounced, who has unsubscribed, etc. The product integrates well with our sales team works and makes my job a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

The training on how groove works has been pretty spotty in our organization. While this may be my organizations' fault and I have no knowledge of what training management & Sales Ops has received it seems like we don't have anyone at Uber that is a "Groove Certified" or like a "Specialist" type of person. That would be extremely helpful to our org when we face challenges.

Need to reach out to 300-500 clients a month. Using Groove streamlines my efforts and lets me focus my energy on accounts that have opened the emails, responded, or better yet, scheduled a call from an email!

Bruce C.

"Great tool for sales and marketing collaboration efforts "

What do you like best?

Ability to run joint sales and marketing email campaigns. Marketing creates a template. Sales kicks it off. There's tracking to you let know which reps are participating in the campaign. The whole set up allows reps to personalize their messages.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be improved and be more intuitive. For example, when I'm trying to track how many reps and who has used a certain template, it's not immediately clear which reps used the template. Reporting will say that the template owner sent out the template to prospects... well not true, it's a rep who sent it out.

Joint sales and marketing email campaigns. Understanding rep activity and their level of participation in a given campaign. The ability to schedule reminders from Gmail UI to see if target audience has engaged with your email.

Mike S.

"Simple, easy to use and makes our sales team more effective and efficient."

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the product is great. All of the functionality that is needed in a sales efficiency platform is available and easy for the team to find. Reporting functionality for managers and admins is easy to use and comes out of the box. That being said, on the rare occasion that we do have questions, their support and customer success teams are very responsive and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest, there are a few bugs every now and then like all software products have, and some of the functionality around flows struggles if you do not have their out of the box talk solution, but there is nothing major that has happened to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a very solid tool in a very crowded space. A lot of the features in the competition are the same, so find a relationship and pick a few of the most important features for you and go with that company. For us, that was Groove.

The major business driver for Groove is the effectiveness of our sales team. Manual reminders and logging of activities is not reliable and sales teams that aren't automating these processes are extremely behind in my opinion. Groove allows all of these previously manual tasks to happen in the background, so our team can think about the conversations they are having with our customers and potential customers, rather than logging activities.

Arnold P.

"Excellent features and a very positive implementation experience"

What do you like best?

We like group and individual email analytics and stack rank users based on volume, open, clicked-on, and replies, this is very useful information for sales, customer success, and IM coaching and performance metrics. We like the sharing of email templates and flows that automate email sends for people added to the flow.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about groove.app. It offers a lot more than iHance Absolute Automation which just logs emails and does not have analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We evaluated groove first based on Salesforce's AppEchange rating, volume of submissions, and compared it to other AppExchange solutions and by far Groove is more feature reach and the implementation support has been excellent.

We need to keep track of emails between employees and clients and groove's app does a fantastic job with this and we now have analytics to see gap areas for improvement and coaching. We use Google Gmail and groove's chrome extension makes a seamless integration with Salesforce. With the excellent implementation support we were able to make the migration off of iHance to groove in a few days and groove also supported our account with multiple training sessions.

Ann R.

"Unable to log the calls but was fixed right away. Support team were very helpful"

What do you like best?

I like groove as I have now the option to edit everything in groove sidepanel, and if there is a need for me to edit salesforce, I am able to do that by clicking the sf arrow, and it will get me to sf contact's profile. Whenever I encounter error, all I need to do is to contact support team and the next day, they will find a way to help you either in zoom or email.

What do you dislike?

I like groove very much. Everything I need is in groove whenever I there are particular tasks like calls and emails to be done today. Only, Groove doesn't have a 24/7 support team which I think they will need this since the groove users are not only from where they are located. I believe, groove is a universal tool so there should be a way that they need a 24/7 support staff so to handle concerns right away

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This groove is very helpful when you want to see what needs to be done. You can always see if you were productive enough for the day. What I love about Groove is when they send me a reminder regarding my due flows for the day. And in analytics bar, I can see how many email and calls were made, and also if the email has been opened.

can't log to groove, groove sidepanel is gone.--- however, they were fixed and the support team are really very helpful

Mike C.

"The Millennial Sales Secret Weapon "

What do you like best?

The aspects I like the best can be summarized by one word: strategy. I work in digital advertising sales and Groove has become the ultimate tool in assisting with sales. I am able to know when an e-mail that I sent is generating interest in real time. I am able to strategically place a call at a time when I know their interest is peaked. For a salesperson who isn't in a face-to-face medium everyday, this is extremely valuable.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is the lack of the push notification ability. However, this is just a "wish" additional feature to have, so 100% a non-issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, watch the interest of your prospects AND current customers grow, and capitalize on this interest.

I am solving problems every single day utilizing Groove. I am now able to have an effective & strategically personalized e-mail campaign's. I am now able to get important information out to my clients and my prospective clients in one grandiose action. The additional automation abilities built into "Flows" save me time to focus more on sales opportunities elsewhere. Time is money and Groove is saving me heaps of it.

Debbie D.

"Outstanding Customer Focused Partner"

What do you like best?

Groove differentiates from other partners we have worked with by their outstanding customer support and focus on providing solutions for their customers. They are responsive, takes feedback/product requests into consideration, and extremely pleasant to work with. The experience working with them has been extremely positive thus far.

What do you dislike?

One area I would like to see improved is Groove Dialer. I understand this is via the provider Twilio. We have seen this to be more buggy than other features of Groove.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a email tracking tool for Sales Reps, I recommend Groove over the other email tracking tools (Mixmax, Cirrus, Salesforce Gmail for Lightning, etc..). They have proven to be reliable and when there are issues/bugs, they are quick to resolve.

Our end goal is to track all touch points from Sales Reps in Salesforce. Groove allows us to easily do this. We worked with a previous vendor before Groove and it was extremely buggy and unreliable. Groove also has additional features such as Groove flows and allows us work the sales cycle easier via flows/automated actions.

Danny T.

"solid automation of sales tasks"

What do you like best?

The ability to create different lines of messaging for the various industries and stakeholders I sell to and automate a good portion of my sales cycle. I have about 10 different flows and it's really nice to be able to just customize a couple lines on each outreach but have a base level template to rely on that I've been able to A-B test with your analytics to prove efficiency. It's also really nice to keep track of where all my leads are in the sales cycle and make sure no one slips through the cracks. The integration to SFDC is also huge for me too to save time on logging emails and remembering what I have/haven't sent prospects previously.

What do you dislike?

I have a LOT of problems with editing templates - particularly in regards to formatting. Links and images are what really seems to throw things off but changing anything (font size, spacing, etc.) is a pain. I get a lot of errors where if I have, say 5 links, I can't get them in the same color and it makes it looks somewhat unprofessional. Or like yesterday, every time I tried to adjust an image it doubled the line spacing all the whole template. After a few image adjustments, the line spacing was like 20 spaces between lines. That's by far my biggest complaint is just the headaches I consistently experience with formatting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend using Groove if you're juggling too many leads and need to bring more automation and intelligence to your sales processes. The ability to create templates for each of your customer personas brings more customization to your messaging and streamlines the process of working sales leads. You'll not only automate a great majority of mundane tasks but also significantly improve messaging and increase sales with Groove's analytics and feedback tools. Before Groove, it felt like all my leads and messaging was scattered and unorganized - frankly, it was stressful and just continued to pile up. Now I can login to Groove and trust that everything is in one place and the path to hitting my sales targets is clear and manageable.

The problem I'm solving with Groove is I work way too many inbound leads (from different industries and with different roles) to customize emails for every touch in the sales process and keep track of what stage they are at. Groove simplifies that and significantly speeds up my workflow. My messaging and sales game is always getting better too as I utilize the analytics to consistently A-B test and see results on what my prospects respond best to. Knowing what customers have opened/clicked links is really nice too and helps with my timing for follow up calls. All the same problems and benefits are true for the customer success program we're building out as well. I will say though, there could be more customization to serve customer success workflows than is currently available (i.e. Groove scheduler options to schedule many people during a single time slot for large web training sessions). Groove seems totally geared toward sales but I feel like your team has an opportunity to build some features and serve the market needs for customer success/user adoption.

Robert P.

"Recommend Groove for Gmail Users!"

What do you like best?

Groove is an amazing sales engagement tool. I am a previous salesloft user and honestly like Groove a lot more. Groove sits directly on top of salesforce and is made for gmail users, so the bi-directional sync makes completing tasks and creating outreach flows seamless. Groove is already paying off and helping me to schedule meetings. It was well worth the investment and is cheaper than salesloft. I was also considering Outreach, and while they have a great platform, Groove offered more features and licenses for the same price.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! Hopefully I will not run into anything that I dislike in the future.

Reaching out to a large number of contacts and getting meeting with cold contacts. Just started my first flows last week and it was helped me to schedule a few meetings!

Chase B.

"Groove rocks"

What do you like best?

I love everything about Groove. It has made my life so much easier for communicating emails to clients in mass quantities.

What do you dislike?

The feature where you can only send 1 email per minute if you need to use the 'send all' feature. This inhibits me because it forces me to send emails one at a time by clicking and I am up to over 400 clients. This wastes a ton of time for me in the morning when I'm trying to send time sensitive emails to my clients that need to be in their inboxes at the same time. If I click the send one per minute feature, then it would force my clients to wait over 6 hours for an email which would make the communication worthless. I think if Groove allowed for you to send 500+ emails at once and it didn't take 1 minute per send that I would use it even more and it would make their product a lot more reliable to use and engage in.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it all the time and explore all the features it has to offer. I have been using it for over 5 months at my current job and it has made my life a lot easier.

Marketing emails have been the biggest benefit by far. Being able to communicate with my funnel and send them emails all at once at a prompt time allow me to properly engage them.

Austin O.

"Groovy app for efficient working."

What do you like best?

When I can see my emails opened up and can see my analytics. I like the click to call feature on anywhere in salesforce. Knowing the amount of calls and emails I have done in a day are great, as sales are a numbers game and this helps keep those numbers in the forefront without needing to do anything on my end. Ease is the name of the game and Groove definitely adds ease to my already stressful job - for that I am grateful for Groove.

What do you dislike?

No caller ID. Too slow and I can't see the name of who's calling even tho its in sales force. If that could be quicker, that would be great so I could answer knowing who it is calling me back. It does show the number but I dial so much that I can't figure out who it is so when I answer I answer blindly. No other dislikes at the moment. There are probably a ton of other features I don't even know about or how to use so further training about the full capabilities would be an added benefit for the Groove app and onboarding.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it!

Connecting with customers for marketing. Makes following up awesome and easy. I am able to create pipelines and get back to many customers at once, making it easier to get leads and interested customer's who respond to the email campaigns.

Courtney F.

"HR Business Partner"

What do you like best?

Email tracking and the Book a Meeting option!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that comes to mind. Groove is easy to use and the only thing I dislike is the fact that I don't know everything about the product and I might not be utilizing it the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! It helps streamline processes and is so helpful if you deal with reaching out to tons of people on a daily basis.

Reaching out to our clients and getting timely responses. With Groove, I know when to follow up with them. I love the email tracker. It helps me know if clients are ignoring me or if they genuinely haven't opened up my email. I am also solving the back and forth emails trying to find a time that works for multiple people. Instead, I just add everyone to the Groove scheduler and let the client pick what works best for them!

Mikaela W.

"Groove is just what my team needed!"

What do you like best?

It's simple yet powerful, which is what makes it brilliant. It's built out of Force.com so the integration and set up takes a few minutes and doesn't require learning another tool/software/platform. I was able to onboard my team and they were grateful for how seamlessly it fit within their existing workflow and enhanced their day-to-day tasks. Groove enables the power of Salesforce data and ensures data is clean and up to date. In addition, it's brought our team great efficiency in a short period of time without disrupting their workflow. Would definitely recommend!

What do you dislike?

The dialer has been a little harder to set up then other parts of the tool, mostly because we are migrating from an existing third party phone system. Works great once it's up and running!

Efficiency of sales outreach efforts. Ability to reach Contacts faster. Improved data reliability, tracking, reporting and insights into sales performance.

Jake L.

"10x Productivity Boost "

What do you like best?

Up front, Groove was brought in to solve a workflow management issue. After working with the team we discovered many different avenues to create efficiency. All of which contributing to a dramatic increase in productivity. The Omni-Bar streamlined a tedious contact creation pain, allowing for a dramatic uptick in Revenue Generating Activities. The Analytics allowed us to test out subject lines and content effectiveness, allowing for a more agile approach. Finally, the collaborative sharing environment presented a quick and painless on-boarding system which had Reps up and running in a matter of hours.

What do you dislike?

Some of the deeper features and functionality around the analytics and collaboration would be good. Understanding that each company would have different requests as they're structured differently, it's not a pain for our team, but requests for ease of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great platform

Workflow Management, email tracking, analytics on messaging.

Fiona G.

"Groove has streamlined my candidate follow-up process and has been such an amazing tool !"

What do you like best?

I love that Groove syncs to Salesforce. I have many candidates that never show up or forget that they even need to come in to meet with my recruiters, so the "send later" option within Groove is EXTREMELY helpful to avoid "no call no show" candidates.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Groove is that sometimes there are syncing errors, but those don't happen too often.

The biggest problems I have solved with Groove are handling "no call no show" candidates. Crafting emails with Groove Templates to send later have helped in minimizing the amount of candidates who don't show up to their interviews. I also plan to implement Groove Flows from now on. This will help in following up with candidates I've left messages for, they keep applying to jobs, but I never hear back from them via email or phone.

Learn more about Groove

Groove Videos

Learning about Groove?

* We monitor all Groove reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7