Google Forms Reviews & Product Details

What is Google Forms?

Google Forms help you to create a new survey on your own or with others at the same time.

Google Forms Profile Details

Google Forms Profile Details

Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

1-50 of 7279 total Google Forms reviews

Google Forms Reviews

1-50 of 7279 total Google Forms reviews
Internship Trainee

"Data Collection in Simple & Powerful"

What do you like best?

It attract's the user by making the work simple;easy to gain details.while am in trainee program, for collecting data from the other trainee and also for assessment we are using this forms. Especially for the event creation and goodies distribution make it as easy.

What do you dislike?

Some times for privacy users can edit the forms, it is not fully secure and also for creating our own requirement and integrate with other IDE is not so grateful. these things need to be upgraded and also have to be mapped for the easiest UI for the Users. Sometimes it will not meet user requirements and integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend this product to my friends and also who worked in IT sectors as well as all employees have easily manage and collect the data in single form with elegant UI. Users doesn't feel bored while filling the form. This elegant experience give as good feedback from users as well as developers. It play a important role in the industry for the modern IT forms.

Conducting Training programs, event registration signup, assessment for trainee and assignment submission with easiest response in google sheets with graph is so good. more number of data can hold in a single google sheet with the minimum space and also sync with the system easily. In our company we have minimum number of employees , so for our communication it will be the best one .

7th Grade Science Teacher

"Google Forms for Middle School"

What do you like best?

I love that Google Forms is user-friendly and quick. I can whip up a formative assessment, pretest, or interest survey for my middle school students in two minutes. The students like when I use them because it's quicker and easier for them. The results are calculated immediately and are easy to analyze. I also love that you can upload the data to a spreadsheet. It's so valuable in my classroom! I know many other teachers who use Google Forms on a regular basis as well.

What do you dislike?

I have very little to complain about when it comes to Google Forms. One thing I would like to see improve is the variety of themes that are available. I think my students get bored with the same look over and over. As you can imagine, this is not a big priority for me, but it's all I can think of for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very basic, easy to use, and dependable.

As I said, I use Google Forms in my classroom regularly. I love that I can project the results on the board for discussion or print them for records. If I make a bit.ly link, the students can submit responses in just a few minutes. It's so valuable in my classroom!

Asesor Contable

" The good thing about Google programs is how easy they are to manage them "

What do you like best?

We are not professionals in the world of surveys or forms. The good thing about Google programs is how easy they are to manage them. This tool is completely free, and has a large number of options so that you can make accounts or forms and share them with people through Gmail emails.

What do you dislike?

I really like working with programs that have enough templates and, unfortunately, this program has very few templates that one can use. I do not like that you can not handle the type of letters, nor their sizes. If you want to make your own design it will be very difficult to do it because the program will not allow you to do it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a simple program, not very technical, where anyone, in a matter of seconds, can make a form or survey, and share it with their acquaintances through your email. It is a program that is for everyone. Everything should be tried with Google Forms

All business is strengthened through the support of clients. Google Forms has helped us a lot because we have made several forms where we consult our clients, based on our service, and we receive detailed information about what customers think of us. there we can calculate in what we have failed and so we can correct it. Then, when you correct errors, sales increase

VERIOSKA AVILA
(Myself Only)

"Google Forms"

What do you like best?

The application is completely free, you can take notes and with this the program compiles and makes your survey and, therefore, more easily when making a decision, but at the same time keeps the comments to analyze it later ... you can send the survey via mail or other social networks that you enter in this application

What do you dislike?

The benefits obtained is that it has made it much easier for me at the time of my work when it comes to being in a conference and being able to write down everything and that this systems gathers everything, but as it has certain limitations like everything ...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This application is very easy to use since it can collect the information of each of the providers and thus have a control of the processes and distribution of the work of each worker

The benefits obtained is that it has made it much easier for me at the time of my work to be in a conference and be able to write down everything and that this systems collect everything

Assistant Professor in Computer Applications

"Create a survey or a form - just as jiffy as you can ! "

What do you like best?

All you need is a Gmail or a valid google account to access the GoogleForms. Is it not cool? Also creating a survey takes not less than a few minutes of time. Basic understanding of Internet is more than enough to create a form. Hey no programming skills required!!!

What do you dislike?

You as a user should be always connected to the Internet. You need to be online to see the results of the survey or even to use the Forms. I feel its a kind of a disadvantage. Also there are not enough customization available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SurveyMonkey is a nice software too, but Google gives the flexibility in a better manner. I think you need to use the software once - along with Survey monkey and then do a comparison before commenting. Needs may differ - like wise with requirements.

Surveying is the biggest thing that we are trying to solve with Google forms. Sometimes getting answers for business solutions - we use Forms. Few of the benefits of using Forms is - all answers are saved, we can in fact do some basic statistics or analytics out of our data gathered.

Tecnico en instrumentacion

" Database databases in the cloud with a tool of a search engine star as it is google."

What do you like best?

The advantages are clear, we can appreciate that we work from the cloud, we can share the files immediately and even work as a team. Its functionalities are complete and easy to manipulate. Its principle is quite similar to the excel program.

What do you dislike?

It is limited in extent it only supports 256 cells that would be approximately 40 sheets. This clearly is a disadvantage with respect to other platforms of its same range.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Free tool without many complexities, easy and safe, that's why I can recommend it as a complementary digital souvenir to reinforce your work activities.

I create my list of tasks in relation to the teams.A record protected from the events of the plant per month, I have also managed to have a complete database of the elements of measurement of the silver with its characteristics, which has allowed me to be efficient in answers when there are faults.

The best efficient and proactive tool for constant and productive impulse

"Effective and solid application to make general forms in the cloud"

What do you like best?

It has been an emotion to have Google Forms because it allows me to make complete and adequate forms and surveys to obtain statistics of interest of all kinds and everything with having an account in google, it is an advantage because it allows to collect or to acquire any type of information that we need in real type connected from a mobile device or computer from anywhere with internet service

What do you dislike?

I do not have problems to use Google Forms, on the contrary, it has been a very useful tool to make powerful forms and productive impact to receive in a fast way necessary information to give solution to the work

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With Google Forms I have the solution in my hands since I can do multiple actions from planning the next trip out as well as manage in an orderly manner inscriptions of any event, make quick surveys, securely obtain email addresses and formulate a test if it is necessary to the participants, also it has the advantage of answers to the surveys that allows to collect automatically and ordered in forms, with graphs and data of the answers in real time

Google Forms has helped as a tool for managing forms from Drive or from an existing spreadsheet, make accounts, plan events, ask questions to participants and gather all the information necessary to do a good job in real time with ease as well as ask questions or gather other types of more detailed information efficiently

Marketing and junior communication manager

"Google Forms "

What do you like best?

Google Forms is an excellent tool for creating online surveys. It is a completely free tool and has many templates that we can customize according to our preferences. Another advantage of Google Forms is the fact that we can add an unlimited number of questions and answers without incurring any additional costs, and we can analyze the answers in real time using graphs and the option to export results to Google Sheets. Google Forms is integrated with Google Drive, thanks to which we can access the results or forms on a device of our choice. It is worth mentioning that the interface of the Google Forms solution is very user-friendly and certainly even technically advanced users will be able to handle Google Forms.

What do you dislike?

- A Google Account is required.

- A permanent connection to the network is required to access the forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Google Forms to all users looking for an application that will enable them to create and analyze Form results in a comfortable way.

Thanks to the use of Google Forms, I can create surveys and pleasantly analyze them.

Co-founder and Managing Director

"The Best Survey Maker Form"

What do you like best?

I have been using the google form since my college days and now I use it for collecting daily work of my employees and compare them with each other. The best part is the contributing chart which shows you the contribution of each employee in the data. This help me to evaluate their contribution to the data.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to be dislike about the forms but there should be a good user interface. Also, the form should be unlink automatically if deleted from the drive. There should be more options to the right hand menu of the form. The separation marking between two entries should be changed or modified.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to collect same data from different people then google form is best to try hand on.

The best benefit of the Google Forms are to collect daily work data for all my team members. This helped me to keep up to date of the daily reports or sheets they are filling. There is no work load of separating data of each employee separately, it is available in the Google Forms.

The best solution software to increase the overall productivity

" Powerful tool for the creation of forms for planning and efficient organization"

What do you like best?

I like the excellent actions offered by Google forms that allows me to create, plan and organize events, send a survey, as well as ask questions to participants or collect other types of information using from Drive to do all kinds of forms

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to find or that I dislike the contrary Google Forms I get many venttas to be more organized and plan the next administrations of events or find among participants of our interest

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With google forms I get multile advantages to plan many events of interest, send a survey to know the opinions of each of the participants, as well as ask questions or collect other types of information quickly and without problems

I helped to streamline and process all forms easily from an account in google, as well as facilitates proactive actions for the planning of personalized forms for surveys and questionnaires without any additional charge all in a spreadsheet where you can work the data directly in the carculus leaves without setbacks

Applications Support Supervisor
(10,001+ employees)

"Google Forms: Great Way to Get Other Opinions"

What do you like best?

Many question widget types to choose from

Google docs integration

Spreadsheet support

Collaboration features

Can be embedded into emails

Easy way to enable and disable forms

It runs on Google Cloud

Customization of themes

Ability to have a catalog of templates

Email notification of completion

Easy to understand reports

Many ways of validation

Ability to pre-fill fields based on arguments via URL

What do you dislike?

Lack of coding capabilities

Internet access required

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always explain your intent with the form, explain to the user the questions, be as descriptive as possible but do not over extend on your explanations.

When sharing the form make sure people with admin access is trained and know what they are doing.

Make backup of Important forms

Keep a catalog of styles related to your organization

Gather information from employees on my organization, get all results integrated on google forms directly into Google Spreadsheets make this form alternative a convenient way to get all information we need on our corporate environment

Analista de gestión

" easy tool to make forms and accounts for work."

What do you like best?

With the use of Google Forms you can make self-assessment forms and surveys that allow the development of the organization or company via the Internet, through the recolocion of data, in addition to adding text, images or videos to a form, edit or give them Format.

What do you dislike?

to use the Google Forms tool you must be connected to the internet, also to send the form to the respondents to fill it must be via onlaing, as well as collect the answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Organizations can automatically perform performance evaluations with the tool that Google Forms offers them through the Internet, making forms and surveys that allow them to improve their performance and also manage their data, in the Driver Spreadsheets, using tables and graphs that reflect the conncret results.

The Google forms have allowed the company, important events, shipments, questions, customers, questions, customers, to improve our services, and at the same time, have not been compiled other types of information easily and efficiently. The company has created a form from the disk drive from an existing spreadsheet that allows us to improve the timeliness of the delivery of the works.

Freelance Translator
(Myself Only)

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Google forms are easy to use and are easily compatible with other word processing company's products. I find that they are the most helpful when I am on the go and have to use my Google Chrome Book and don't have access to my Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel programs, which I keep on my regular computer at home. Having access to Google Forms allows me to do work easily on the go. I find this is the most helpful when I am required to make an invoice on short notice while I am out and about or else when I am flying

What do you dislike?

I don't know that I have a single negative thing to say about Google forms; they are easy to use and intuitive. On top of that, they require no fee to use. . I have used Google Forms for work for years now and have yet to have any issues with Google Forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You really can't go wrong with this product!

I use Google Forms when I am only have my Chromebook and don't have access to my computer with Excel, etc., installed on it. Using these, I am able to easily access and edit Excel documents and others. While I sometimes use Google Forms for word processing uses, I find that I am mostly to use Google Forms for its compatibility with Microsoft Excel documents.

Analista de sistema en Sigo S.A.

"Google Forms a basic tool for surveys"

What do you like best?

Google forms seems to me one of the most versatile tools in the technological world, it has software with office features, it also has a simple and visually intuitive screen interface which makes this application unique. It is perfect to create and customize surveys, plan events, ask questions to my colleagues even to clients and thus capture information in an easy and simple way. I like everything that offers from the option to log in, the spectacular issues at the time of creating the surveys, to the possibility of storing and sharing the form in the gmail accounts of the collaborators so that it is available to all. I love this idea google froms is the best and it's free.

What do you dislike?

Google forms offers and facilitates endless options to create your surveys, events and others ... I do not doubt your system, however it should be noted that in the time that I have been using this application I have discovered that there are certain limitations in formats for example in the images it only has 2Mb of capacity and also for the spreadsheets. I must say that they are small details that undoubtedly does not affect so much. And I still have the idea that I love google forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is not too much to tell you that you use Google Forms, it is simple to register, it has a comfortable start and its tools are few but it is what you need, each one gives a touch of magic to your forms with Google Forms.

with google forms and managed to get good interaction with my business buys at the time of planning for some system change in the boxes area for example at the time also to change printers, and those types of things to reach agreements as everyone has their days off.

Ejecutiva de Ventas, Alimentos y Reposteria
International Affairs

"Google forms offers excellent features to create forms of the best quality."

What do you like best?

Google tools are designed to be practical, efficient, of good quality and help in the lives of all people, that is what I love about Google, they have already thought about everything and are able to solve our needs. When I use Google forms, I feel like an expert because its interface is so friendly that it allows me to create in a short time several forms that meet my professional expectations and look great. I use this program several times a week and it saves me a lot of time when I work.

What do you dislike?

Google Forms fits very well to my needs and expectations, but still have to improve some things, for example, the templates, I feel that they should offer more templates and more options to customize our creations and that each design look really unique.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google forms is an agglomeration of positive things that help users in their activities, using this program is a good decision.

Google Forms is one of those practical and efficient programs, which due to its high quality and easy handling has become indispensable for the company. Our company uses Google Foms on a daily basis to design numerous surveys, forms, questionnaires, etc., since we must constantly measure the opinion of our customers and the opinion of the work team after each of the events we organize and this is a large amount. of work that Google Forms helps us to expedite.

Guest service agent

"Google forms to get information faster and with less effort."

What do you like best?

For the travel agency google forms is a very intuitive and functional tool that allows me to create and carry out questionnaires to apply surveys, obtain information, perform evaluations or any other types of forms, which I can easily share through email and collect the necessary information without the need to involve a large number of personnel and work hours, than if it were done in the traditional way. The results are shown to me with detailed statistics in the form of very visual graphics with the information referring to each question.

What do you dislike?

Being an online application I need to have an internet connection and a computer to create the forms, with the application I have not had any kind of inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works on any computer, browsers and operating systems.

It's free and online

You can customize the questionnaires with company logos.

Allows you to add images or videos in the questionnaires.

It offers answer options of different formats.

The created forms are automatically saved in google drive.

Supports forms can be created collaboratively.

It allows choosing if a question is optional or mandatory.

It offers the possibility of receiving notifications via email of the sending of a form.

You can conduct research or collect information without involving large numbers of staff and work hours and by displaying the results with visual graphics, allows the company conducting the investigation to make decisions or actions in a faster or timely manner.

Marketing Specialist

"A tool that offers ease and utility to create forms."

What do you like best?

The most impressive thing about Google form is the ease and utility it offers. For many, perhaps this tool was not very useful since creating a form is relatively simple but once you use Google form you realize that its use should be almost mandatory.

How simple it is to create your form, like almost all Google products, based on your needs makes it an unexpectedly useful tool. It offers a generous amount of templates that will make your design process much easier by saving time which is very valuable today.

Google form is for all types of users, from students, merchants, entrepreneurs, administrators and more. It is a tool that can provide a pleasant experience of use.

What do you dislike?

Google form is not perfect. One of its negative points and that in particular concerns me is the level of security; The truth does not give a feeling of having a fairly high level of security and in some cases the form or template can have confidential information that should be sufficiently protected.

Another point that disappoints me is that despite having a variety of designs that can be used as templates there are professional cases that need a little more specific designs and Google form does not have them

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My personal recommendation is to make a couple of forms before judging, after a couple of attempts to visualize the benefits of this tool and you will see how your way of putting together this type of forms will change forever after using forms. It is a tool that everyone should try at least once.

As part of an educational institution Google form has helped me a lot to generate forms to carry certain controls and samples of my clients' information and the best thing is that I can do all this for free which makes Google Forms an additional tool that improves my time management

Teacher

"Great way for teachers to collect information from students"

What do you like best?

Google Forms allows you to create multiple types of questions (multiple-choice, short answer, long answer, select as many that apply) and gives creators the option to make questions required or optional. It is also very easy to edit and make changes, even after the form goes live and people have started completing it.

What do you dislike?

It dislike that there is no option to create a QR code directly from Google Forms. I mostly use Google Forms with my students, many of whom do not have a gmail account and prefer to scan a QR code to access surveys. It is possible to use another website to create a QR code, however this just adds another step.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a Gmail account, give it a try. Much easier than Survey Monkey for collecting information!

I mostly use Google Forms to collect feedback from students. As a teacher, I find that I do not always have the time to allow students to let me know their thoughts and that they are often uncomfortable telling me exactly what they think. Using Google Forms allows me to anonymously collect feedback from students and allow them to share their feedback with me. This is especially helpful during mid-year and end-of-year surveys about what they think about my teaching.

Automotive Accounts Manager

"Google Forms - My opinion"

What do you like best?

Google Forms is available in both the G Suite and the free version of Gmail. Its versatility allows employees to conduct research on a chosen topic and learn about the opinions of colleagues. Also, it is also useful for creating your plans. Teachers will also benefit from it, as Google Forms give you the ability to create tests. A few or even several people can create a survey, and its results are straightforward to interpret, thanks to the visualization on graphs and diagrams. Working with Google Forms has many advantages, and it only takes a few minutes to create it.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, Google does not offer this support in comparison to other features. We will get more help by searching for information on various portals, which sadly sometimes causes trouble.

There is also no possibility to control fonts, display size, so we get the impression that the forms look standard and do not stand out in any way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In my opinion, it will be a great helper for students, employees, and other users. It allows us to learn the idea of other people, whether they support a given thing or also oppose it. This decisive facilitation in the process of gaining personal preferences, the course of given voting is shown in a legible diagram or diagram. This will make it easy for us to read the results.

In my opinion, the form is beneficial for the introduction of a new product, as well as for the introduction of a reform. It is used to help learn the opinions of, for example, employees, so that we know what we can improve to influence, for example, the improvement of their work. Surveys will also be a great help in relations with customers; they will help us to overcome problems.

Senior Customer Success Representative

"Quick easy way to gather internal information"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of Google Forms is fantastic. Although it can be a bit elementary feeling at times it is exactly what is needed in order to carry out the task at hand. The font size is very large and legible which is fantastic for all ages and for getting messages across clearly and visibly.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how when I fill it out in an email, and then click submit it takes me to another tab or window in order to submit the form. I should be able to submit the form within the email instead of having to take two steps in order to do so. I wish there was the ability to create a public poll so that people could see real time results in stead of it being completely behind closed doors. I think it's important for people to feel included in votes and things like this in order to make them feel like they have complete transparency on results. It can also feel weird when the person filling out the form does not know all of the recipients of the form. I understand that this is a managers expectation. But it may make the employee feel a bit reserved not knowing who is seeing who is viewing their answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize this free tool to understand your employees desires

We use Google forms to for many different things. Questions as simple as where we would like to have a happy hour to bigger things like issues with our product, or applications for internal promotions. The benefits are organized polls and collections of questions.

Engineer

"The best tool to do surveys and forms"

What do you like best?

I love being able to create forms and surveys, which can be used to teach or a talk. It has a very easy to use interface, with a basic knowledge in software of that style is more than enough to use Google Forms. It is very useful to see how the surveys will be before you can send them. The integration of the forms to a personal web page is great.

What do you dislike?

The design customization for the forms is limited. You can only use this tool with internet, which limits its use a lot on some occasions. The weight limitations for texts and images is very large, I do not like that the storage capacity of each form is very small.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this tool to make simple surveys and in a very short time, I do not recommend using it to make complex surveys since this software may lack personalization in several aspects.

In my company we make forms to all new workers to see their performance at work. I also carry out surveys to all our clients to have a better perspective of the market, since it is a very easy tool to use and quickly any of our employees can create the forms.

Student Intern
Higher Education

"Recommendable tool for Data collection and Manipulation"

What do you like best?

Google forms have the following features which I believe make it the best:

1. Can be customised according to the requirement of administrator.

2. User-Friendly and is available free of cost.

3. Previously available form templates.

4. Simple and presentable Interface.

5. Can be accessed through mobile phones (Hand) as well.

6.Basic Analytic tools available such as Summary, Graphical Representation, etc.

7. Data spreadsheet is easily downloadable and can be edited at any point of time.

8. Also, the feature of closed forms does not allow further entries to the form.

What do you dislike?

Some of the limitations of Google Forms are as follows:

1. Sub-questions cannot be made. i.e. inter-related questions cannot be formed.

2. Privacy can still be questioned on google forms.

3. Money transactions through these forms cannot be done. Another link is to be added to make the transaction complete.

4. Limited space available to create forms.

5. Multiple features like change in font , or more designs of background needs to be added to google forms. More professional template is required

It works perfect for collection of data and surveys.

I use it for unprofessional purposes as well and it works perfectly without adding cost to its uses.

Also, it helps in manipulating the data properly.

Business Development Executive
(10,001+ employees)

"The Simple Organized Stuff"

What do you like best?

Google form is something which lets you create a questionnaire/survey form/a small organized form that helped me a lot. Yes/No radio buttons are a cherry on the cake. Its is very easy to handle and modify the forms as required. Text Field/Strictly Numeric Field keeps the integrity of the forms. The best thing is I can create a MCQ set out of these forms.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike I just like these forms as it lessens my burden of work a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best one. Keep integrating new tools.

Creating various surveys, who shareable link is easily available to circulate among my circle. Customization in the forms has solved my problem a lot. I can use these form anywhere, anyhow and anytime during the day. Easily accessible by third party, that dosen't require authentication. Especially, no need of additional software to create these form has done ease of work.

Engineering Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Google Forms - Quick forms"

What do you like best?

What I liked the most when using Google Forms is the ease of use of this solution and a clear interface, which can be used by all users for sure. Google Forms is a solution available completely free of charge and enables us to analyze the results of forms on mobile devices, as well as through a dedicated platform. Google Forms gives the administrator many options, including the ability to select the number of the half to set or several personalization options, including the ability to set the background chosen. Google Forms allows us to open survey results in Google Sheets so that we can check the results.

What do you dislike?

I miss the function of moving to the next question after selecting the answer to the question.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a solution that will enable you to create forms quickly, you should consider using Google Docs.

Thanks to Google Forms, I can prepare forms very quickly, which saves me a lot of time to create a script.

Computer Proffesional

"Best Data Collecting Form"

What do you like best?

This is one of the best data collecting form. This is an online free tool. Easily collect data anytime anywhere. Making form its easy. Almost most of the form features are included. Anyone can make this form. No need to add any code, just click and make. Can make survey form. Can add most of the form questionnaire like Title, Short Answer, Paragraph, Drop-down, Check Box, Multiple Choice, Date, Time, Multiple choice grid, Check Box Grid, Linear scale, etc. Can add images and videos also. Can share the form link via email, integrate into website and share in the social networks. All the responses are added in the responses tab, So can quickly download as CSV format. All the data can view in google spreadsheet. It has a very simple user friendly interface.

What do you dislike?

This form is not secured to collect Password and other private information. Design customization is limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think this is the best data collecting form for all the people. It is making very easy. So anyone can use it. I recommend to all to use this form.

I use this form to collect data of my staff and students. When need just create a form and share. It is very easy. It is a free service from Google. I can collect data quickly through this form and easily download data from RESPONSES tab as CSV format. It is save my time and money.

Cajero bancario
(5001-10,000 employees)

"First impression using Google Forms."

What do you like best?

I started using it for an advertisement that I saw on the web and started using it, it took me a little time but I adapted easily to its editing program, I saw that it has the option of self-saving and that's great because you do not have to be giving a button To keep the progress of your forms, I like how fast big changes are saved and that they accept many image formats. Its use is priceless, so it is a relief for the portfolio, it has a good technical support team and they quickly take care of the problems that arise. All this makes google forms my favorite to create online forms.

What do you dislike?

I have been using it for a short time and it has not even given me any bad time, rather I use it myself, it is quite dynamic and simple its tool system to create the forms. This must be everything, concrete.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fast on computer and mobile devices, it is therefore free of easy access, information self-saving system and the ability to create files from the google cloud. The belief that you can do everything makes it possible using Google forms, I love it and I'm sure you'll love it.

Creating forms for monthly staff evaluations and invitation letters for various formalities was a problem since no one in the office is a designer and we did not know what programs to use or had to resort to services from other companies losing part of the bank's annual budget to those requirements, Goole forms made the work easier for us and already what others did, we do it ourselves.

ESTUDIANTE AND ASISTENTE DE ESCUELA DE INFORMATICA

"Google forms the best alternative to create information gathering instruments ."

What do you like best?

This application is very useful for me in the university, since it is very functional and suitable to be used as an evaluation tool or information gathering tool. It gives me a series of options that allow me to create instruments in a very simple way and with formal aspects.

It offers a variety of question formats that are adapted according to the type of information that needs to be collected, it also gives me the option to customize my forms and I can add images and videos to create innovative and useful instruments.

All the variety it offers, together with the configuration options, allows it to be used in a wide range of possibilities such as evaluating, collecting information, establishing feeback, among others.

What do you dislike?

It is necessary to become familiar not only with the creation, but also with the configuration at the time of sending the form, so that the instrument meets the necessary requirements for which it was created, since, for example: by default the form usually has activated the no identification of the user to whom the instrument is applied and in some cases we need this information to carry out an evaluation or project.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It allows choosing if a question is optional or mandatory.

You can create multiples forms.

It is online and free.

I just need to have a Gmail account.

It allows students and teachers to collect information, apply or perform assessments in a simple way and without needing to be in the same environment and use pencil or paper.

Asesor Legal / Legal Adviser

" It is an indispensable tool, one of my favorites and one of the most used for its good quality"

What do you like best?

The biggest advantage of Google Forms is that it has a very clever, friendly and easy-to-use interface, with which I can look like an expert in data collection even if it is not, and I can do jobs with great agility and speed. Google Forms is a tool designed and designed for the multifaceted professional who can respond to all the demands of work and look good doing it, looking really professional. I, in particular, am very happy with Google Forms, because it allows me to save a lot of time and do high quality work, it is also a free, comfortable and reliable tool.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations on Google Forms that can sometimes be annoying, one of them is that there are not many options when customizing the form that we have created. Another disadvantage is that there is a limit of space that we must respect and know how to use so that our work has a better performance and a third disadvantage that I would like to name here, is that it is not possible to design a form where subsequent questions are enabled depending on the answers previous, for which we must omit certain questions if they do not strictly conform to the structure of our questionnaire.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the few programs that I dare to recommend with total confidence, because I am fully confident that it will meet the expectations of the users, it is not a totally perfect tool, but it is of high quality and reliability, with which you guys will look professionals and trained to any job challenge, so my recommendation is that you dare to use it.

Google Forms allows me to organize personal information and work information, I can update the databases in my work, I can give quick answers to the demands of my bosses, I can look professional when I use Google Forms, I do not miss any important information and I can elaborate questionnaires in an efficient and effective manner. It is a very complete and useful tool.

Associate Linguist

"Simple, User-Friendly Surveys"

What do you like best?

I like that it's rather customizable -- you can do questions with custom text fields, select one option, or select multiple options. It's very user-friendly and free to use. There is no download or special software necessary, if you have a Google account (who doesn't these days), you have access to this tool. It also carries the trustworthy name of Google. There are also templates pre-made for popular form types like event feedback or job applications. Forms also offers some basic analytics like a summary of the results and you can export the results from Forms to a spreadsheet that updates in realtime.

What do you dislike?

You can't do incredibly complicated things with it or customize the user experience to a great degree (there is limited freedom in the graphics, text, appearance, flow, etc.). Any survey designed using Google Forms will always appear to be a Google Form, which could potentially look unprofessional as you are outsourcing the survey creation and the interface is not integrally connected to your brand. This is why I like using it more for internal, informal uses rather than important surveys that could reflect brand prestige.

It's good for researching and collecting data. I also like using it around the office for silly, non-business things, like asking what people want for an catered office lunch. It's very easy to throw together and send a link to the survey to mailing lists in the office, and the results are automatically viewable on the Google Forms site.

leovaldo Perez

"DO YOU NEED A FORM?"

What do you like best?

It is a very useful tool, since with it we can do different tasks, for example: invitations to events and confirmation of assistance, surveys of services and products, applied to keep track of clients is without a doubt a very useful tool for your business.

What do you dislike?

can not be expanded, in my case it is to conduct surveys to my clients, is not able to link the survey to all applications that are on the web, only facebook and all customers do not enjoy the use of all applications and it is only linked to the emails,

Recommendations to others considering the product:

to know more about your clients, and to be able to reach them in another way, is an excellent option

I am resolving the control over the issue of improving the quality of service of my clients with a simple selection survey, which helps me improve failures and maintain quality standards in the business

Digital Content and Communications Specialist

"Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

Google forms is very user-friendly and easy to use. It is great if you are trying to figure out the best date/time for meeting availability, or if you want to set up a quiz type form.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the only feature that could be enhanced is the closing of the survey. A few times I have toggled the option to "Stop accepting responses", however, it would be nice if there was a way to override that for certain people/email addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google forms is really easy to use and great! It is also nice that there is no limit really to how many forms you can create. For example, I know with other services I have used they limit your questions and how many forms you can create. They then try and charge you additional fees. I have not had this issue with Google Forms.

I realized that I can give a quiz using google forms and it will automatically calculate test results. I also realized that it is great to get peoples thoughts and requests.

General Manager

"a way of gathering data to execute any project in the company"

What do you like best?

is a software or aplication web that stands out very much for being very useful in the field of data collection in this sense what I like most is that it comes from the google gsuite and with its use we have been able to undertake great advances at a technological level and labor

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike any of this software that gives us the necessary data to work on projects

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is very easy to use and the requirements for its execution much easier try it you will see great benefits in a web application I recommend it

we in the marriott international chain all the departments carry out surveys at the web level on productivity at work and business in different areas of the hotel market that way we can modify without adjusting our standard the comforts of our staff in charge in this sense is a software web that gives us benefits for big solutions

Industrial Engineer

"Quick processes"

What do you like best?

Being able to make forms is one of the good things that it contains, it allows you to perform different actions so that the service is complete, it contains sections to be able to add different formats or possible solutions in each question and answer that you want to add, this option is very good since You can add different types of questions and formulas according to the importance in which they are and I can say that in question the answers are also very detailed because it contains very good formats and processes that we can adapt to our program or adaptation of the form that we are working.

What do you dislike?

The process is not very difficult and I can say that to my own experience the only thing that I do not like is the way in which you must be doing each question or each answer of the same one, I mean that we need to dezglosar in an appropriate way since in occasions does not give you that option to work and perform an appropriate process, it is very good because we can add different values to each answer or question but it is a little complicated to be adding each factor to each option and sometimes when you lose everything you need to return from the home and it is something that is more difficult for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Being able to access Google Forms is a very simple way to work, it contains tools that we can establish very well and also be able to detail appropriate forms to work, that means that it will help you in a safe way, to be able to create these files it is very good to be able to know a little and likewise have something already established to be able to continue taking out a development that is sought, it is highly recommended and easy to use.

The way in which we can conduct surveys with these forms without having to go out on the streets and be applying to many people, this helps us to have better access, better control over it.

It is also very good to be able to manage the results thrown at you since it contains that option in which you can see a management with a better administration, it is an adequate opportunity for implementation, we can also access very generously and be able to generate a good result for establish.

Marketing Manager

"My take on Google Forms"

What do you like best?

In simple words, it makes my work fun and easy. Working with Google forms has helped me to improve my marketing campaign strategies while adding a bit of convenience and efficiency wherever data collection is concerned.

I use Google Forms for a number of reasons including getting customer feedback, carrying out surveys, getting to learn my company's target audience better in order to improve the quality of service we offer, and to learn more about what our clients want from us.

That makes it easy for me to tailor strong, efficient, and effective marketing strategies that give our company a very competitive edge.

What do you dislike?

The only limitation to using Google forms is that it's only accessible to people who use the internet. Therefore, you can't use it to collect data from people who aren't internet savvy. But, at the end of the day, it is a great product from Google.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool. Easy to use, free, and very rich in features. And the best part is that you don't need prior knowledge to use it.

In marketing, the key to running successful campaigns is to come up with fool-proof strategies. And to achieve that you need data. And that's why I often rely heavily on Google forms to collects data on just about anything; from customer satisfaction, preferences, events, improvement suggestions and more. Google forms makes that easy and very cost effective for me.