Do you work for Google Forms?

Google Forms Reviews & Product Details

What is Google Forms?

Google Forms help you to create a new survey on your own or with others at the same time.

Google Forms Profile Details

Google Forms Profile Details

Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

Google Forms Reviews

1-50 of 5902 total Google Forms reviews

Google Forms Reviews

1-50 of 5902 total Google Forms reviews
Google Forms review by Rachel L.
PR SPECIALIST

"Simple, straightforward and very easy to use."

What do you like best?

It is very simple to use. It is an intuitive platform and an easy way to collect responses. I like the suggestions it provides for the types of questions -- such as multiple choice, long-form answers, drop down questions, etc. Plus it provides a preview of the form before you send it, to see how it will be sent and completed. I like that I can download the responses to a Google spreadsheet. I also like the way responses are collected in Google Forms, as it shows all collective responses in charts, depending on how the questions were asked. I also like the templates it provides for creating basic forms to share and receive feedback on.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that these forms often require a login from a Gmail address. When sharing these forms with other corporate companies that aren't apart of the GSuite, these forms often go to their spam or they are unable to access from their work emails. This makes me want to choose a different form/survey platform instead of Google Forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one of the simplest form/survey platforms to use. Very intuitive.

Google forms has made it very easy for me to receive feedback from peers in a simple form. This makes collecting the data simple and easy to process. I also have learned this platform can integrate video and imagery which is an added benefit. This platform works well compared to others in that it allows for unlimited questions as well -- a major benefit for not-for-profit groups.

Google Forms review by Leanna A.
Catering Coordinator

"Streamlined for Efficiency "

What do you like best?

The customization and user friendliness for sure! We had been looking into different survey platforms to send our clients after events and we have realized that this is the best platform. It's easily to customize and add questions and you can specify if its a short answer or rating. I also really like how you can mark if a field is required or not. This help you gather the really crucial info if you want to follow-up about the responses.

What do you dislike?

I don't really like the default color themes because they don't match our company's logo very well. Also, I wish the header image was larger so it wasn't so difficult to find an image that would work within the template's detentions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A color dropper/picker so you can make template colors to company logo or colors and a larger header image space for personalized photos.

Gaining customer feedback in a quick and professional-looking way! Most people are familiar with Google so it is an easy way to incorporate the link into an email instead of sending a separate email through a service that might get caught up in the spam folders anyways.

Google Forms review by Chelsea  N.
Head Management

"Google Forms Efficiency "

What do you like best?

Google forms is an easy to manage and to share. It is easy for people who are not quite equipped with good technology skills. The layout is easy to read, and not distracting. The questions asked are quick, and the editing side is easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

The downside of Google forms is that you must be using a Google account to do so. If your company or business does not have Google accounts, it won’t be accessible. There are many other softwares and websites out there that are easy to make forms with as well. Google Forms is free, but I have seen other websites that require a payment that might have more benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Forms is easy to get feedback from anybody. It is quick and not time consuming. The layout of Google Forms is easy for people who are not a part of your company to read, anyone can view it with the link sent directly to them.

Business problems we are solving with Google Forms include organizational techniques and being able to keep up to date with important documents.

Google Forms review by Nathaly G.
Gerente asistente

"Google Forms the best way to do surveys. "

What do you like best?

The most I like about Google forms, is that it is a free application, it has an excellent technical support which is of great importance when developing a very heavy trawl, it brings with it excellent presentations. allows you to edit documents, spreadsheets and more, offers possibilities to create useful forms to collect information, for example in surveys or subscriptions and also custom graphics, and other than everything stores jobs in Gmail, which makes this application is of great benefit for anyone who wants to use it.

What do you dislike?

One of the things I dislike most about Google forms is that you have to have internet to do the work, and the user could not be safe if the user does not create an account properly with a secure password, the rest is very good

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Google forms since it is an application that allows its users to make very varied surveys in a fast way and with a good presentation design. Google forms allows you to use your various work tools for better processing.

Thanks to Google forms, I have been able to solve an endless number of business problems since this is an application based on performing the best job surveys, which makes my work team in the management area obtain an exact percentage of the What happens in our work environment, has excellent benefits with it, because it has a great diversity of tools that have been very useful for each of our customers obtaining a satisfactory result.

Google Forms review by Kirsten P.
Graduate Assistant Athletic Trainer
Medical Practice

"Simple and Free!"

What do you like best?

Google Forms is very simple to use and navigate to create surveys. I'll use this platform over Qualtrics when I'm creating shorter, less complex surveys. It's also more visually pleasing and still provides you data visuals in the form of pie charts, graphs, etc. I love the simplicity of it and that it collects the minimum data that you need when collecting survey responses. You are able to change the colors of the survey which makes it a bit more fun to use and customize. I think it's the best, free option out there!

What do you dislike?

I think the only downfall is the simplicity of Google Forms if you are wanting to conduct and publish research. I wouldn't use this web-based software to conduct actual survey research. But simplicity allows a greater audience to use the services and not have to pay money to use software such as Qualtrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a simple and widely used web-based survey software that is free! It has all of the basic functions that you'd need and it's a great way to collect perceptions and outcomes to make positive changes.

Assessing work environments to make larger changes related to function, equipment, lighting, etc. I've also used it with patients to assess anxiety, stress, and breathing patterns. It's a great tool to use in collecting patient outcome measures. I've been able to improve hydration practices of Division I athletes by assessing their knowledge and perceptions through Google Forms.

Google Forms review by Daniel Z.
Product Manager

"Fast and easy survey tool"

What do you like best?

You can create a short survey in under 10 minutes. Google Forms also has a variety of default question types offered in a super clean UI, which makes survey creation much easier than, say, with mTurk or even with Qualtrics. You can view survey results as a summary or as individual answers, which is more appropriate for quantitative vs qualitative research, respectively, and can export the results.

What do you dislike?

Not so much a dislike, but there's always a spectrum from (ease of use & basic functionality) to (complexity of use & high functionality). If you need a powerful tool for surveying and analyzing results, then Sawtooth or Qualtrics is still better. But if you're surveying a department or a team, Google Forms does fine and will save you a lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're intimidated by survey making, this is probably the best tool for you to start with. You can figure out the functionality on your own, through a Google guide, or a short Youtube video. The learning curve for other survey tools is much tougher.

Getting qualitative feedback from a population of 10 to 100 people seems to be best for Google Forms.

Google Forms review by Lindsay S.
Lindsay M Stevens

"Simple and effective tool for gathering info"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity that GF offers and the ability to integrate it into Gmail. I especially like that you can automatically populate responses into a spreadsheet for easy tracking! I also like that you have access to the questions and who has responded so far. I like that you can add your logo, or other simple graphics to your form to make it look a little more professional. I also like that it functions a lot like docs and sheets, meaning it's saved to your drive and very easily accessed, and you can control who accesses it and who does not. I like that they have added templates so that you can be inspired to use it for things you didn't think of in the past, like school events, or other personal areas of your life.

What do you dislike?

I think the downside is that you can't really make a nice survey out of the forms. There is less customization beyond just a question and open-ended answer. Also, the ability to customize the export data would be nice instead of the current option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is great for event planning, any sign-ups you might need to take care of, or event registrations, or very simple surveys where you just write in the response. If you're looking for a very customizable tool, this may not be what you are looking for.

We have gained a lot of data from our customers to gain email addresses and demographics. So it's really good for both internal use and external customers.

Google Forms review by Andrew M.
Senior Market Research Analyst
Automotive

"Free and worth every penny!"

What do you like best?

This is another of Google's great free software platforms that are really useful if you aren't willing to pay for something. It provides all the basics you'd need to launch a short survey and get some general analysis don once the results come in. Their designs make the survey easy to use for survey takers and easy to design for the survey makers.

What do you dislike?

It is very limited in what it can do in terms of the types of survey questions. I wish it would do more but it's free so I can't complain too much. You can do your general survey questions with 'select one', 'multiple choice' or 'fill-in-the-blank'. Other than that you can't do much else.

Google forms allows me to implement simple surveys fast, effectively and cost-efficiently. If there is a quick question that I want to get out to my target audience I can do that. People generally respond to the google forms surveys better than SurveyMonkey because people are familiar with google more so. So, I often get higher than 10% return rate on my google forms surveys.

Google Forms review by Md. Helal U.
UI/UX Designer
(Myself Only)

"Best data collecting form"

What do you like best?

Google form is most valuable for any institute to collect data easily. All type of data can collect. Making the form is very easy by google form. User can understand the demand of the form easily. Can collect data fast through the google form. All type of data like- text, email, image, file, video, etc can collect easily. All type of input field can be added like- multiple choice, text, paragraph, date, time, multiple grid, linear scale, checkbox, checkbox grid, section, upload, Get all the responses quickly by notification and also collect data from the responses area of the Google form. Can design beautiful form by Google form. Also can use the form template. If you need quick and easy data collection. I recommend Google form.

Thanks, Google form for their great service.

What do you dislike?

can not collect secured data like- password and any type of card data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is best to collect data. I recommend to all to use this super-fast data collecting form.

I can collect data at any time from my staff and students. We use this form for various purpose. It is made easy for my work.

Google Forms review by Marina R.
Profesora

"Google Forms, the best way to create quick surveys. "

What do you like best?

Google Forms, is an application that is responsible as such to develop fast and safe surveys, which leads to endless benefits and even more for us educators as it develops precise techniques to be used at the right time; is a free tool, through the internet, easy to use, the interface is very easy to use. Any user with average knowledge of the computer can create forms and display it. Google forms allow unlimited questions and answers at no cost, while others require a payment based on the audience and the number of questions.

What do you dislike?

Despite being an excellent application and a great help has some disadvantages:

The design customization for the form is very limited. More advanced users can change the design to use the tool with a greater number of purposes.

It is necessary to have internet to be able to use this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Google forms since it is an application with a great diversity of tools that if we put them into practice, it will be of great help to both us educators and our students, and it is the best way to create quick and safe surveys.

Google forms allows you to conduct surveys quickly and accurately, which are then very useful when giving a talk, for us who work in education is very useful, thanks to this application our team of educators will have facilitated the work in question of a better interaction with the students of our campus, which leads to give us excellent benefits because it has a variety of tools that are very useful for the best development of education.

Google Forms review by Ashley T.
Assistive Technology Assistant

"Love to Use! "

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily create customized forms to send to other people. You can easily link a spreadsheet to view your data in another format. I love that you can create a variety of questions and include YouTube videos are a part of your form. In the education world, Google Forms can be used for many things like technology inventory tracking, data collection, quizzes/tests...etc, the list goes on. Google also offers training and tutorials on the program and posts to social media (ex: Twitter) with short videos. Google Forms is constantly being improved and gets better and better.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Google Forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to play around with the program, create sample forms and see what the program has to offer.

I've found that Google Forms makes helps me manage and keep track of information more easily than I have been able to in the past. I like the customization options. I am in charge of adding students/teachers to a progress monitoring tool we use in the Special Education Department and I've created a Google Form for Enrollment. I can easily pull up the spreadsheet and view the information that was input into the form. I've added a column on my spreadsheet to input the data when I've enrolled them. It is very accessible and can accommodate many types of individuals using it. I've shown many educators how they can implement it within their classroom setting whether it be used directly or indirectly.

Google Forms review by Mariana S.
Gerente

"It is a very easy to use application. "

What do you like best?

It is a very easy to use application, you do not need to be an expert user to create forms and display it, allow unlimited questions and answers at no cost, only requires a Google account, the same with which you access Gmail, YouTube or Google Drive. It has integrated a variety of fully customizable templates according to your requirement, it is also a free tool, over the Internet, which allows you to collect information easily and efficiently. It integrates Google forms which facilitates the visualization of the data collected and analysis. It has many features similar to the package offered by Microsoft Excel, so it is very familiar to use and finally we can also work on this tool without being connected to the Internet.

What do you dislike?

I do not find any negative aspect is an exceptional tool, if we know how to maintain basic security measures will serve us to store in the cloud many files.

Despite having a program installed that automatically stores the most relevant data of our business, I use google spreadsheets because they allow me to accumulate data in a more personalized way, and use it as a contingency plan for the failure of some of the salon management programs that we have installed, going beyond has allowed me to prepare monthly balances to evaluate the productivity of our employees, stylists barbers, because with the integration it has with google forms, I can perform as business manager survey among our co-workers, on the working environment, compliance with the result of the monthly balances, to customer satisfaction, which has facilitated communication in the work team and minimize critical knots that may arise to ensure the smooth operation of salon beauty.

Google Forms review by Helena K.
Support Specialist
Internet

"The best way to collect all kinds of info"

What do you like best?

It is a very useful tool for business because it allows us to collect information of all kinds about our users and their preferences in a simple, fast and without disturbing our clients, it is also possible to configure the application to be able to do all this process transparently and anonymous so that the user should not fill any form with your personal information or email.

The application is so simple to use that it does not require specific personnel such as programmers, so people without knowledge within your company can configure the application in a very intuitive way thanks to the design of Google Forms and that is shared by most of the Google applications (Angular).

Another feature of this application is that being connected to our GMAIL account is very easy to share the information obtained with our team or any other person. Technically the application of forms is very customizable and allows to create all kinds of fields such as those that we can find in any website.

What do you dislike?

This application I think is aimed at people with little experience in design or programming so if you need to configure certain aspects of the application you will find yourself very limited and many of these changes you can not carry out as it is not possible to access the source code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using this application for those people or businesses that seek to collect information on any aspect related to your business or anything else and are looking for a simple way to create forms that does not require any additional expense or hire specialized personnel.

Making use of this application helps us to collect data and feedback from our clients in a simple and fast way, besides intuitive for the user who does not need to give any kind of personal information to send us their suggestions. Using Google Forms saves us a lot of time since previously we were forced to hire programming staff to create these forms, it also cost us money and now it's free.

Google Forms review by Zachary T.
Primary/Secondary Education

"Fast and simple. "

What do you like best?

I love how easy Google Forms is to use, both for the person creating the form, and for those completing it. It’s a fast and easy way to get a temperature check on a topic.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about google forms is that the UI isn’t very engaging. I am a 4th grade teacher, and I wish the platform itself was a little less boring for my students when they use it to take a quiz.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with it! There are so many options you have when deciding on question types, and you can also include videos and pictures in the questions.

I use it with my students and my colleagues. For students, I use it as a fast way to track their understanding of a topic. With colleagues, we use it to get a group consensus on something without having to meet up and discuss it.

Google Forms review by Maria A.
Advogada- Diretora
Judiciary

"Excellent form builder with many features"

What do you like best?

Google forms perfectly fulfil the primary function, as creating forms using it is effortless. The interface is transparent, and the builder is well thought out. Adding sections and questions shouldn't cause any efforts; users can choose from multiple question types such as long and short answers, single and multiple checkboxes or rating. It's worth to mention that the application integrates well with Youtube, as you are able to implement videos and then switch to "test mode" and build quizzes about watched material. Sharing designed forms is effortless; you could do it automatically via email or share in social media. Also, the application has a collaboration tool implemented so that you can work at forms with other users.

What do you dislike?

Personally, the platforms haven't got any crucial issues, but it would be great if developers implemented more customisation tools, as the banner, which could be added to forms doesn't look nice. An option to mark it with the logo would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool that enables creating forms effortless and is equipped with advanced and various functions, you should consider using the platform. Moreover, it's free of charge.

Google forms enable me to design forms easily and send them automatically so that I could sound out other employees and gather valuable answers, which are presented in transparent tables.

Google Forms review by Sarah  B.
Writer, Digital Content
(Myself Only)

"Excellent free form option "

What do you like best?

I love the customizability and versatility of the Google Forms platform. It has a wide variety of customizable options and a variety of question types to choose from. I also love that you can collaborate on forms with other individuals. So, if you're working on a team, all members can view the responses and edit the form as needed.

What do you dislike?

From an aesthetic/graphic design viewpoint, some of the form designs may not look as professional or pleasing to look at. You can customize the header and the colors, which is nice, but compared to some other options that I've seen online, they may not look as nice, but what they lack in form they make up for in function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a slight learning curve with Google Forms, but it's actually a rather versatile platform when it comes to surveys. There is quite a bit of customization that is possible, but you may have to do a little exploring to discover its full capabilities.

It allows you to redirect questions based on a respondent's answers allowing you to create a more custom experience for the consumer answering the questions.

We have used Google Forms for event registrations. It's nice for all team members to see the current responses. I also like that the answers can be exported to the Google spreadsheets for tracking/export purposes. You can also choose to be notified via e-mail whenever there is a new response.

Google Forms review by Courtney D.
Videographer
Fine Art

"I like it, but it's complicated. "

What do you like best?

What I like most is having all of my items in one spot. For example: I have a couple gmail accounts for different organizations and I love being able to keep specific folders for specific things, nice and neat and easy to get to.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how confusing it is to allow others (people without gmail accounts and simply people that I want to participate in the forum) to do the forum. I have to search really hard to find the "can view"/"can edit" buttons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it easier for people to use the forum and fill out the survey. I would also like to see a better way to ask people for clothing sizes. I would say those are important because it can get a little complicated to allow people to fill it in like a short answer. The answer most would use for that would be multiple choice, but then it gets even more complicated when you add in words on the front and back of the shirts/clothing item AND THEN the quantity.

I found it so much easier to be able to include what information I wanted to bring in, in the fashion that I wanted to bring it in. I had freedom. I also like that I can transfer that information to an excel spreadsheet. To me, organization is key.

Google Forms review by Helena S.
MD/ PhD /Professor Titular

"Create transparent forms with an excellent sharing system"

What do you like best?

In the age of the Internet and Google's domination on the market, you can conveniently collect valuable information with Google Forms. Inviting people to fill the form is effortless, just by clicking the button "Send". You are able to send it via email, share the link in social media or even you are provided with an HTML Code to be placed on your website. Personally, the option of automatic shortening a link is excellent. The building tool is user-friendly and transparent, which simplifies the designing process. The user is given a highly customizable interface and robust tools and many question types. Collected data is presented in an understandable way, which makes it simple to analyse. Moreover, the answers might be imported into Google Sheets or downloaded to .cvs file.

What do you dislike?

I've got nothing to complain about, the tool works properly and doesn't tend to cause issues. Nonetheless, developers might implement some company marking options, such as adding a logo and banner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Forms is an excellent solution to sound out people in a convenient way and get detailed information. The tool is highly customizable, so I believe it will meet your requirements. Moreover, it's completely free.

The software facilitates the process of collecting information from my students and enables me to adapt my lectures to their needs and become a better teacher at a university.

Google Forms review by Sara B.
Director Of Communications & Public Affairs
Education Management

"I use Google Forms all the time at work and I love it! "

What do you like best?

This is one of the best platforms for doing surveys, especially if you want a large number of responses! I have tried other programs in the past, but you have to pay to view more than 100 responses. On Google Forms, I can view all of my results, and even open them within Google Sheets (which updates as I get more responses in).

What do you dislike?

One thing I don't like as much about Google Forms is the more limited range of question types you can use. Other platforms have a wider variety of question types and formats. I have been able to make it work, but it has caused a problem or two in the past. Sometimes I have to get more creative with how I need to format my questions.

We're able to get feedback from our members using Google Forms, as well as collect a large amount of information quickly. We can then analyze the information on Google Sheets to make sense of the data collected.

Google Forms review by Luis Antonio G.
Analista de SIG

"The ideal ally for your surveys."

What do you like best?

In my position as an analyst it is necessary to look for data collection mechanisms to be certain that a job is being done in the best way and that both users and staff are in agreement with what is being done in the company, for this reason I came to Google Forms, I had several references about it, but I did not see how productive it was until I started using it. It is really easy to adapt to the interface and the series of editing tools it offers, there are good ideas to start the forms you need and the best part is that it is totally free!

What do you dislike?

I really do not have to complain, it has been more advantages offered by Google Forms than disadvantages, however, I would like more options to create my surveys, modern topics, news, to make the editing experience more attractive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It costs nothing to use it, nothing more that is enough excuse to enter through your Google account and explore the marivillas that Google Forms can offer, has exceeded our expectations in the department and is already part of the family.

The create surveys as we want without having to spend money on absurd purchases or depend on other companies to perform them, we can create the invitations of our annual end of year parties and finally collect information that is then sent to our team of mediating analysts Your emails linked to Google Forms, using it has incredibly optimized our performance.

Google Forms review by Daniel R.
Software Engineer
(Myself Only)

"Good service to gather information"

What do you like best?

The best of Google forms is that like any other google service it is possible to be used on any device, whether tablet, phone or computer. In addition, the services are synchronized so that changes made to the browser are reflected in the rest of the devices immediately. It also supports the multiple modification so it is possible that teams work on the tool together.

The use is very simple since after having created the form we simply have to share in the link so that users complete the fields and thus be able to collect information. The interface is very simple and friendly for the user so anyone can use it without advanced knowledge.

To create the form the process is very simple because it is based simply on filling in the necessary fields with the available questions and answers and if necessary adding fields for comments. In the same fields it is also possible to add one to send files.

What do you dislike?

Although the application is very useful for collecting data, sometimes it gives the impression that it is very simple, that made the service looks like incomplete and that it could be improved by implementing new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using this service to collect information about a group of people, it is very useful to collect opinions, suggestions or requests about the service you offer in your company or about a product, you can also use it to conduct surveys.

I am using Google Forms in my business to send questionnaires to my clients asking about the services they offer in order to improve them. Because Google is a reliable company I trust that the data is safe and is not viewed by anyone other than myself and the purposes for which I consult these people.

Google Forms review by Arisela H.

"Easy-To-Use Feedback Tool"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create a survey/form. I especially like the templates that it offers as a starting point for different forms. The template that's a course evaluation was very useful for me to get feedback from students about their experience of my class. I also like that I'm able to incorporate videos, images, and attachments in quizzes that I create. All of the features of quizzes are very useful, from being able to choose different types of questions to choosing whether I want students' responses to be anonymous.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, but I do wish that there were tips or samples or even a form-sharing platform where I can see what other people have done and people can willingly share forms they've created.

It allows me to get valuable feedback from my target-audience about their needs. I am able to make changes in my practice in a way that is responsive to my audience's needs.

Google Forms review by Benny E.
Sales Manager
Consumer Electronics
(10,001+ employees)

"Consult your audience was never so simple"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use this tool, in truth it is not necessary the participation of any programmer or graphic designer, with the simple fact of having at hand a Gmail mail we can enjoy this tool for free, in addition to allowing us generate forms without limit of questions and as many kinds of type, from questions of development until of simple selection. I think it is a pretty good and capable tool, it is ideal for making decisions and to consult your clients about topics or sections that you want to improve with them. In addition to all this has a way of generating reports of the data collected quite intuitive and the truth that using it is super simple.

What do you dislike?

Actually, as far as what I do not like, I can only name something and that sometimes if we leave the form of free access, the results collected can be altered by people who wish to damage the study.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend 100% first of all because it is free and really get another free option is almost impossible and on the other hand how simple it is to manage the application and put a form to order from the people you need to interview.

It has been very useful to me it is a really useful tool, it allows you to solve problems in the office, all those referring to the decision making and besides that allows you to have better feedback from your clients to know what details you should improve and what things are ideal.

Google Forms review by Amanda P.
Content Writer

"Live Updates All In One Place"

What do you like best?

I like how not only can you see who is currently on each document, but where their cursor is, what they're typing, what has been fixed, the latest updates, who all is viewing the document, etc. There's a lot of things to like about Google Forms, most of it is just the accessibility and easiness. I can share any document with a group of coworkers and within minutes they are working on it, reviewing it, cleaning it up, etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how sometimes it can get glitchy when there are multiple people on it at once. I think that's just because we often have 30 to 50 people using it at once, which means a lot of tweaks and updates are going on a the same time, meaning the document just has a lot going on. It works better when you have a super strong internet connection, other wise it lags a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it along side a chat messenger or group phone call and it'll feel like you are all collaborating across the table from each other.

Working remotely can be difficult, but this way we can all make live updates and changes to each document and work on it together while thousands of miles are between all of us.

Google Forms review by Katie R.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

It’s easy to use and appeals to students and staff. Also great for kids who just have a chrome book. I like that it edits in real time. I like that it is quick and simple to send out via email so that everyone can offer feedback/recommendations asynchronously which is important in the virtual environment.

What do you dislike?

I would say that not everyone is in board with using it all the time. I don't have many negative things to say. I would LOVE to be able to embed the google form into my online classroom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It allows you to house all of the data and feedback in one place versus via separate emails. People like it because they can be anonymous and honest. You have the ability to add, edit, and create questions for your specific need.It appeals to students as they already like to use the google platforms. It is also a great way for peers to offer feedback and for teachers to use it for staff development after the event has occurred. It can easily be sent via email. It is also a great way to engage users who might not have participated in the meeting or session. Sometimes people might not speak up right away but it allows them to let the content sink in and then follow up with the link. It's really not as daunting as some people think!

Quick and immediate feedback.

Google Forms review by Bonnie O.
Program Specialist

"Google Forms are the Best"

What do you like best?

I have not always been a google person as I primarily used to use the Microsoft Office programs. Google has changed my life for the better. If it is possible to do in Google I do it now. The best thing about Google Forms is being able to link the responses to google sheets.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I have found that I am not able to do is to use data variation to have different answers go to different google sheets. This may also be user error and I have not figured it out yet. I am certain though that if it is not a possibility now it won't be long until it will be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not able to figure out how to make something work in forms Google it. I have found all of the answers for everything I have attempted to do. Be ready for this product to change the way you work!

I am an educational conference planner. I collect a large amount of information from presenters that in the past was done by copy and paste. When I first learned about Google forms and found out about the wonderful capabilities I want everything to either go in a google form or Google sheet now. Google Forms when filled out correctly and linked to a Google Sheet collect all of the necessary information I need to submit for CEU's.

Google Forms review by Abbi  R.
Executive Director

"Google forms have been extremely helpful"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create documents, but also create surveys and questionnaires thru google forms.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of conversion to word documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Forms is very easy to use. Everything is very self explanatory, but also google does a great job of walking you thru the process when you first start setting it up. The forms has helped us collect measurable results and reviews for multiple events and from a multitude of groups. It is even easy to duplicate forms or edit. If you made a mistake and have sent out the form, it is not too late to change it. If you go in and change the form, anyone who clicks on the link will be able to view and updated version.

Google forms has helped us begin to analyze and survey people in order to best discover their personal experiences at Barren Heights.

Google Forms review by Maria B.
Profesor de inglés

"Welcome to the digital world"

What do you like best?

again I thank google for making my life easier, this application takes me out of lios all the time, I love how through templates you can create forms

reflects your style, in an easy way without needing to be an expert, adapts to the user, has many predetermined options for different types of questions which are excellent when evaluating my students

What do you dislike?

I'm sorry, being honest I do not see anything negative to the application, I really love it, it's easy and simple to use, very useful and if it were not for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It allows me to check the academic level of my students, evaluate if they really learn during the class session, besides the plastillas are very varied so I can also conduct surveys or data collection capacity is incredible, create excellent spreadsheets to express information

If you need to evaluate your students and you forgot to assemble the questionnaire, this is the application for you. Google Forms is an excellent option. It is useful if you are familiar with Google products, it is also integrated with Google Sheets for the answers-results. It is compatible with smart phones, so that students who do not have a computer on hand will no longer have excuses

Google Forms review by Vanesa H.
Student
(10,001+ employees)

"Convenience 24/7"

What do you like best?

I like that I need not worry about saving files! Especially when I am so forgetful at constantly saving files or having low battery on my laptop. I also like that you can get the app and have your files with you on the phone or tablet!

What do you dislike?

I don't like using powerpoint slides since it is very limited. There are also a bit of formatting issues when you try to present to peers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to use it for team projects/research papers!

Currently solving collaboration problem, and the benefits are that we can keep people more accountable! I do like that we can see the history of the documents. Some room for improvement would be to implement some sort of call/FaceTime feature that would allow for the collaborator to work on the document in real time. This would, I believe, help the team be more efficient and productive with our time.

Google Forms review by Donna A. L.
Owner/Veterinarian

"Great way to collect and sort data"

What do you like best?

Forms are very customizable. You can make them look however you prefer, choose yes/no, short answer, longer answer options. You can collate the data in multiple ways. You can look at individual responses or the sum of all the responses. It makes it very easy to use the data you collect. If you set it up, users can go back and edit their responses anytime after they submit. Because it is all web based, you can access your information from any computer, from any location, or even your phone, whenever you need to.

What do you dislike?

I don't actually dislike anything. This is a great, easy to use product. It doesn't take a lot of effort to figure out. You had better make sure you have the form you want before you start sending it out, though. If you edit the form after you've started getting responses, you will get some funky responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with it, it's more powerful than you think. It's useful for information gathering, for planning, for surveys.

I last used Google Forms to categorizing our teams and committees and find out which ones were doing good and which ones needed help. It gave me the information we needed to combine some committees and streamline the way we were handling them. We have used it for simple surveys, to create an online gift exchange and more. You can collect an email list, addresses, customer preferences.

Google Forms review by Nicholas F.
Medical Assistant
Hospital & Health Care

"Simple and Easy"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy Google forms is to use. It did not take me very long at all to figure out pretty much every feature. It is also really easy to read all the results and get a good sense of what you were wanting to. I also really like how you can export the data to an excel sheet and have it fill in real-time. I used this to collect addresses for wedding invites and it worked really well. I've also used it for multiple other things without any issues whatsoever

What do you dislike?

Google forms does not allow for very complex analysis of data. I wish they would incorporate a few more detailed things because at the moment I would have to export it to excel, rearrange the data and then do the analysis myself. I feel like Google is good enough that they could provide these options

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are going to use Google forms to do complex analysis, be sure to structure your questions in such a way that the excel sheet will give you easy-to-work with data (i.e. for addresses you may want to break it into parts instead of just having the entire address input into one line)

I have used Google Forms to collect wedding addresses and print them on envelopes and this saved a ton of time. I have also used forms multiple times for school and work in collecting data for research and business projects

Google Forms review by SUSAN T.
Teacher, Specialized Instruction
Education Management

"Easy to read results!"

What do you like best?

One of my coworkers and I really utilize Google forms a lot in our classes and what I like best about it is how we can immediately view grades made on a test we have created in Google and other information on how questions were answered. I also love the ease of creating forms for my classes and events and meetings. The forms app is easy to use and makes information easy to analyze!

What do you dislike?

I have not really run into anything I dislike in Google Forms, but I am also still learning more every time I use it. I do have to say, I have had to play around with features such as when I go to copy the form I am using, I have had to fiddle with the settings some.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't know how to use Google products, ask a friend, Google for help, take some training! You will NOT be disappointed. Google Forms are easy to use and a great way to share and communicate information!

My business is education and it seems I can almost use a form for every class, every meeting, every event I have. Google forms makes gathering information easy and sharing information easy as well! It is a quick way to analyze the information I gather!

Google Forms review by Forrest H.
Medical Student
Medical Practice

"User-friendly basic data collection"

What do you like best?

Google Forms is a simple way to create a survey/questionnaire that can be easily distributed in a variety of ways. The ability to review and export the data collected makes this a useful data collection tool. The interface is user-friendly for the form administrator as well as for those who fill out the form.

What do you dislike?

For individuals and teams who are looking to seriously customize the interface or delivery of their questionnaire, this resource can be relatively limited. The usefulness of this tool is in its simplicity for the administrator and form filler.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is essential that the administrator is familiar with the potential for individuals to fill out the survey more than once, skewing the data. Be aware that there is a setting to limit each person to one response.

Getting quick feedback from team members after a meeting or idea presentation and generating and receiving applications has been easy with Google Forms.

Google Forms review by Alex B.
Web Designer / Developer

"Easy to use and flexible to fit needs"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize my form styles so that they reflect our brand. We use Google Forms both internally and externally within our organization, so it helps to build rapport and trust by seeing consistent styling. I also like that there are so many options by default for different types of questions (multiple choice, radio, selector, short and long form fill).

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more ability to style, specifically the backgrounds. Right now, there's isn't an easy option for having a background and keeping our logo visible. If the logo is a part of the background image, it may not be visible on certain devices (such as phones).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a free solution, Google Forms is a great option. It helps if you are somewhat familiar with Google products, as it integrates with Google Sheets for the answers/results. There's a bit of a learning curve for putting the form together, but once you get the hang of it, it's incredibly easy. The default being mobile friendly is also a huge plus - there's no issues with someone filling out your form if they're on the computer vs their phone.

Quickly collecting and tracking information, such as requests for more business cards & t-shirt sizes from internal staff. It's also provided an easy tool to create surveys to gather feedback from our clients, and then easily generate spreadsheets to see all information.

Google Forms review by Sheldon F.
Resident Director
Religious Institutions

"Familiar interface, easily distributed forms, with great basic reporting. "

What do you like best?

The free cloud storage and ease of collaboration built into the Google Suite enable quick form creation, distribution, and reporting.

What do you dislike?

Limits in theme customization built into the general user interface require advanced coding to fully customize forms for brand consistency.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Forms is a simple and intuitive survey, quiz, and form solution, it's a correlation to the rest of the Google Office Suite makes collaboration, data collection, distribution, and reporting a breeze. The interface is familiar, simple, and uncluttered, meaning a user won't get lost in features. However, if you're looking for a feature powerhouse (especially in customization, survey flow, and advanced reporting feature) this may not be the product for you. At the same time, it's feature set is sufficient for many applications and usage and add-ons are a great way to increase functionality and integration with other applications. Great product, easy to use!

Forms enable data collection and surveying - often used internally to support or guide decision making. Additionally, collecting information, sign-ups, and preference counts are accommodated in our use of forms.