Connect First Cloud Platform

Connect First Cloud Platform is a provider of cloud based contact center solutions.

Work for Connect First Cloud Platform?

Learning about Connect First?

Connect First Cloud Platform Reviews

Ask Connect First a Question
Showing 14 Connect First reviews
Connect First review by Jonathan P.
Jonathan P.

"Connect First: Simple, Powerful, Responsive"

What do you like best?

Their support staff is incredibly responsive. Any time we have had a problem or concern, their technical support and success managers have been extremely helpful and quick to respond. In addition their platform is clean, crisp and intuitive. This has allowed for quicker adaptation by our agents to the new systems in place.

What do you dislike?

Access to data in real time is limited and documentation for the APIs is lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to engage often with your implementation team. They were instrumental in getting us the features, settings and data points we needed to have the smoothest possible transition.

With Connect First we have been able to simplify our campaign building processes. We've also been able to expand access for supervisors to have more control over their inbound programs due to the simplicity of the management system.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Connect First Cloud Platform
Connect First review by Administrator

"Great Platform but Amazing Customer Service and Support!"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn, use and implement

clean and streamlined look and field

Very Intuitive and aligns with other platforms

Great Customer Service and Support

What do you dislike?

System has a few quirks which all software platforms have. Once you understand the ins/outs of the set-up and reporting the system works as designed and is a stable and solid solution for any size business.

Our business operates a call center which can handle anywhere between 40k-60k calls per month. The built in softphone works great and is a major improvement from the previous integration with external softphone software providers. The cloud base makes it easy to set-up work at home or external sites for DR and BC as we are in Florida. We continue to find value in their ability to integrate with our own home grown software to provide a full solution to our clients.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

Connect First review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Great Product, meets all our needs!"

What do you like best?

This is a very user friendly platform. Whether you are a tech wiz or something else, the software is easy to learn, easy to use and easy to grow with. Tech support and customer service is superior and almost immediate - got to love it!

What do you dislike?

We have not found any aspect of the software that we dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not find better tech and customer support than what is offered by Connect First staff!

As a 24/7 Information and Referral Service, we have been able to rely on the dependability and flexibility this program has to offer. Even during a post disaster period when our call volume grew by over 1000%, the software performed flawlessly!

Connect First review by Derick G.
Derick G.

"Customer service goes a long way"

What do you like best?

Connect First is supported by a quality team of customer service professionals, who have taken the time to help resolve each issue I have come across.

What do you dislike?

Transitioning from the previous report delivery service to the new one has been far from flawless.

Among other things, I use Connect First's reporting tools to keep our internal customer records up to date. This is critical for a marketing company that thrives on connecting with our customers.

Connect First review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Not being able to seamlessly transition between campaigns. I have to log all the way out every time."

What do you like best?

I do like how the system looks and it is mostly easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the outbound calling is set up. I also do not like that there is not a call history.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get use to the bugs, because they don't seem to get fixed. But if they do, another problem will result from the fix of the other.

The biggest issue solved after starting to use connect first is the ease of being able to work remotely from home. This is a big benefit to me since I have moved a couple of hours away from my main office, so I don't have to commute to continue working with my company.

Connect First review by Kristen S.
Kristen S.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

Connect First is easy to set up and the customer service teams is awesome!

What do you dislike?

The reporting features are limited but they have just released a new reporting studio feature to solve this. I have not used it yet but I believe that this will be great for reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a chance. Great company to work with and constantly looking to grow and improve services based on customer needs.

We are a small virtual call center and we depend on cloud based services as our infrastructure. Connect First is a great solution for this. They have excellent customer service, and amazing up time. We have experienced almost no down time issues with this service unlike other larger cloud based providers that we used in the past.

Connect First review by Rocio H.
Rocio H.

"Easy software ever"

What do you like best?

I like all the options as Lunch, Available and it is really easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the chat room option is not delightful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is a greatful software and easy users adaptation

Helps me out at the time I am available at my job.

Connect First review by Edgar R.  A.
Edgar R. A.

"Connect First"

What do you like best?

It was great when creating the IVR path to control the call queue for the agents and be more efficient in the call flow.

What do you dislike?

There were too many steps to achieve any given task that we needed to get done using this platform.

Call Center Agent login interface.

Connect First review by Layne G.
Layne G.

"Connect First team is extremely client focused and repsoEasy to use, Amazing reliabilitynsive"

What do you like best?

It's intuitive, easy to use and integrates call and chat channels well.

What do you dislike?

I'm waiting for a "report designer" for clients to design their own reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

be sure you understand and can communicate your needs for QA platform

Call distribution and management, Chat management, performance metrics,

Connect First review by Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications
Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications

"Excellent Product, Service , and Price. Everything you want in a dialer."

What do you like best?

After ten years and four different dialer products, we now have Connect First. My management staff loves the reporting, ease of use, and rock solid uptime. My IT staff love the ease of list management, excellent support staff, and system flexibility. Connect First offers everything you could want in a dialer and at a fair price which senior management likes.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have web access to some of the reporting tools for clients.

Connect First review by Ramon C.
Ramon C.

"Ramon Corniel Review"

What do you like best?

The reports, the platform, the accurate report,

What do you dislike?

for now, I didn't find anything, I'm very comfortable with the software

right now i don't have any problem, I'm very comfortable with the software.

Connect First review by Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Simple , great interface , fast response!"

What do you like best?

All in one, you have a great dialer system with a CRM to manage all from the same platform.

What do you dislike?

So far worked just perfect, no issues so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need a cloud and fast dialer. This is it.

We need a complete solution to dial and manage at the same time with great tech support available and Connect First does.

Connect First review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Excellent software, best technical support!"

What do you like best?

The software is so easy to use, have so many capabilities and the best part is the outstanding technical support, they have a programmer always on call and they are great solving any issue that can arise.I will highly recommend Connect First.

What do you dislike?

So far so good, the experience is been great! love doing business with Connect First.

VOIP, IVR, Surveys.

Connect First review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Working to make it better"

What do you like best?

Easily accessible and mediocre quality. Used daily.

What do you dislike?

Poor quality on calls.frequently logging out and in due to poor call quality.

Lead generation

Learning about Connect First Cloud Platform?

* We monitor all Connect First Cloud Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.