Logikcull

Logikcull's mission is to empower legal teams of all sizes & technical capabilities to efficiently organize, search, and collaborate on document collections for discovery & investigations, from anywhere.

Work for Logikcull?

Learning about Logikcull?

Logikcull Reviews

Ask Logikcull a Question
Showing 173 Logikcull reviews
Charles H.

"Powerful and efficient e-discovery tool with flexible pricing"

What do you like best?

LogikCull allows us to quickly import a set of case data in ZIP format; processing is automated and fast. Once processed, the interface allows our staff and attorneys to quickly search, tag, and review documents and emails. LogikCull's price per GB per month is a convenient, flexible way to serve our clients but leave us agile where we can respond to changing case load.

What do you dislike?

Logikcull's interface can be somewhat overwhelming for the first time user. Searching techniques and export file setup can also be challenging for first timers. It is worthwhile to go through training, and the on-screen tips help. Don't hesitate to call support when you are in a jam. The web document previewers can sometimes be a little sluggish, but not terribly so.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a good high-speed internet connection. Ask for training, and ask for a demonstration database to play with before getting live cases and data.

After adopting LogikCull, we have been able to streamline e-discovery work, reduce the amount of time such cases take for our staff and attorneys spend on these cases, and meet deadlines more efficiently. We have also reduced our cost for processing cases in comparison with other products.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Logikcull
Joseph C. A.

"Document management anywhere."

What do you like best?

This tool is a modern system for all types of investigations that are currently carried out, this is based on the cloud, which allows to streamline many processes and paperwork, thanks to this you can create databases with all the necessary information, which allows access to the necessary information in moments, without having hundreds of files stored on paper, which usually lose or damage over time, here we have all the information that is needed for different cases and investigations, in a server in the cloud, the application has a very powerful automatic intelligent search, which helps to find files in less time, in addition, you can create different categories, and organize the different files, in the desired order, within the application.

What do you dislike?

The reports presented by the application, are basic, and could include more information within them, thus avoid analyzing the data manually, I hope this feature is improved, and in future system updates, this feature will be significantly improved, delivering more detailed reports, with all the necessary information, to save working time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very practical tool to have all kinds of research files, in the cloud, where you can access them quickly, thanks to the organization, which can be given with this application.

The greatest benefit of this tool is the creation of a database from hundreds of physical documents, which we had filed on paper, and new cases that were going to stop at the same place, here we can have everything in the cloud, available for any time, and much more secure than they can be in a paper, that over time deteriorates, and valuable information can be lost, although we have digital backup, in additional servers, here we have the available files in a way fast and organized.

What eDiscovery solution do you use?

Katie L.

"Logikcull Helps Save Time, Money and Stress"

What do you like best?

Logikcull is intuitive. If you can upload a picture to Facebook, you can upload data and run searches in Logikcull. Our previous e-discovery solution came with a three-inch thick manual and after a two-day training session, we still did not know how to use it. That solution was cumbersome. It required support from our IT department and constant vendor support. Logikcull requires no hardware installation and no support from our IT department. As long as I have my laptop, I can process, review and produce data from anywhere. Logikcull is a robust e-discovery tool that is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I have a love/hate relationship with Logikcull. I love it because it allows me to do my job far more quickly and efficiently. I hate it because that just means that I get more work. Thanks to Logikcull, all of the company's e-discovery projects and investigations are done in-house by me. Everything from data collection to production is done in-house using Logikcull.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't just use Logikcull for small e-discovery projects or investigations. We use it for small, quick projects but we also use it for our biggest cases - the largest of which has 348 uploads totaling 765 GB.

By using Logikcull, we have been able to bring all e-discovery in-house which has saved the company hundreds of thousands of dollars in outside attorney and vendor fees. We collect, process and review the data using Logikcull before the data is shared with outside counsel. This allows us to share a focused, relevant set of data with outside counsel which translates to less money spent on outside attorney fees. Because Logikcull is web-based, we are able to collaborate with outside counsel on document review. The ability to collaborate with outside counsel allows us to focus outside counsel's time on the substantive documents versus spending their time (and our money) on work that can be done in house like running searches, culling non-responsive documents, privilege reviews and running productions.

Ryan L.

"Great, flexible solution."

What do you like best?

Logikcull is totally automated and self-service. Our small law firm was tired on waiting on e-discovery companies to process our documents and productions, which are often relatively small. I love that the billing is based only on the storage used, so it makes sense for both large and small cases. Customer service is also excellent. At one point, one of the company's founders called me and was very interested to hear about ideas about how Logikcull could be improved. They are constantly releasing new features, improving the service every month, rather than releasing new expensive software versions every few years.

What do you dislike?

Rare, but occasional website freezes. Some features are still missing, like the ability to manually change metadata (for instance a document date for a hard-copy document that was scanned).

We have solved the problem of having a unified, flexible discovery platform that works for both large and small cases. Because each case is separately billed for each client, we can easily pass along the costs to our clients, without having to justify minimum size quotas for cases with only a few hundred documents.

Bethany C.

"Easy to use platform, excellent support staff!"

What do you like best?

Logikcull makes organizing and reviewing documents so much easier and quicker. It is also easy and convenient for more than one person to be working on a project and avoid vast amounts of confusion. I'd have to say that the best part of Logikcull is the support staff. I have received a lot of support help from multiple trainings I have taken and questions that were answered quickly through the email system. In a short period of time, I was able to learn most of the ins and outs of the program. I feel confident using multiple functions on the program and teaching others in my firm how to replicate these functions. Every time I talk to someone from the Logikcull support team, they are always updating me on new functions that the engineers on working on to improve the work flow and quality of the program. They are listening to the users and seeking ways to improve.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to see a full range of Bates numbered documents in numerical order. They pop up as individual documents and sometimes it would be nice to see all the numbered documents in one place (like a PDF). But for me, this is a small dislike of the program.

Working at a law firm, Logikcull has made it very easy to upload thousands of pages discovery documents and review them easily. Logikcull definitely cuts out hours of reviewing individual documents as duplicated documents can be removed to the side. It is easy to search for terms, email addresses, dates, etc to find exactly what you are looking for. No more "looking for a needle in a haystack" reviewing of documents.

Susan M.

"Overall excellent."

What do you like best?

We were able to review more than 1 million pages in less than a week and feel confident we did not miss anything crucial. The review process is relatively straightforward, even though we had never used Logikcull before. The Support team was outstanding, answering endless questions and helping us through the learning curve.

What do you dislike?

There is always a learning curve and this was our first time using it. But the online and telephone support was fantastic. The biggest downside was the time it took to load data as the database grew in size. We will plan better in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We already have other projects on Logikcull and plan to use it more in the future. It is not a magic wand and the processing issues we struggle with internally are still present in Logikcull, but it is a fast, easy to use, reliable product with terrific support.

We would never have met our deadline without Logikcull. Logikcull allows us to increase the amount we can process and decrease costs to our clients. Logikcull also addresses a number of the holes we have found in other review platforms.

Derek L.

"Logikcull saves time and money"

What do you like best?

Logikcull makes handling e-discovery easy and cheap. The system is flexible and powerful enough for 95% of our cases. And I don't need to wait on or pay for a vendor's hourly support team for handholding, as is so often the case with traditional providers. Also, the interface is modern and a pleasure to use, which seems like something that should be table stakes for user-facing software in 2018 but is sadly an extreme outlier in this field.

What do you dislike?

Some of the capabilities and features are framed based on traditional e-discovery workflows and nomenclature. This seems to me to be obviously necessary, but it's unfortunate given how fresh and unencumbered most of the Logikcull experience is.

Regardless of the size of the case or relative resources of our opponents, we can seamlessly keep pace in e-discovery without financially burdening our clients.

Rob J.

"Incredible Technology and Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

The search and review technology provided by Logikcull is fantastic. It is absolutely set up to allow a quick and rigorous search of massive volumes of documents and emails, in addition to the metadata that's so critical to success in today's litigation environment. The live support is excellent.

What do you dislike?

The software is easy to use right away and without any training, but it has much more extensive capabilities which will take time for me to fully learn. But their support is excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's an excellent product. I just need to invest the time necessary to become more familiar with its more detailed functions. I feel like it has capabilities that I'm not taking advantage of yet. Find the time to learn the software well when you begin to use it and it will pay significant dividends.

Logikcull gives me the ability, as a litigator in a small firm, to quickly perform extensive document search and analysis that would have taken me several days, using an associate and a paralegal, when I was a partner in an AmLaw 100 firm several years ago. It definitely levels the playing field.

Jill S.

"Great Product and Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Of the eDiscovery software I've used, Logikcull is the most intuitive. It's developers have struck a great balance between providing a wealth of features without making it overly complicated to use those features. Everything is easily accessible from the main screens, so you don't lose valuable time constantly navigating in and out of different functions. The chat feature to get instant technical assistance is also fabulous and such a time-saver!!

What do you dislike?

There is always a learning curve for new software, so I've had a few bumps along the way where I didn't initially understand how a setting or selection would function, but other than that, I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software speaks for itself. Give it a try!

We are using Logikcull to manage discovery in document-heavy litigation. It has really helped us streamline review and production of documents where we have numerous custodians with duplicative materials and overlapping areas of relevance.

Michael Y.

"A Platform Designed for the Legal Profession, Not the Geek"

What do you like best?

What I appreciate most about Logikcull is that it has the functionality needed by the legal profession, but wrapped in an interface that is so very intuitive. Some platforms have become "geek fests." That is, they are designed by software engineers for software engineers, and often with functional priorities that are NOT the priorities of the litigator. LOGIKCULL has taken the best of the functionalities that should attend a top tier platform and placed them within an interface that speaks to the legal profession and its mission.

What do you dislike?

To date, I have not experienced a "dislike" of functionality or use. LOGIKCULL empowers the user with simplicity, with the tools to seamlessly integrate with the legal environment. But if I had to chose a dislike, it would be the company's selecting a "Frequently Asked Questions" approach to a comprehensive user manual.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Acquire and implement it sooner than later. You will never regret it!

I am able to ingest data (emails and non-email electronically stored information) cleanly, and to search it and create review sets effortlessly. Production is not the major issue it seems to be with most other platforms. Basically, LOGIKCULL runs itself.

Brandon F.

"Probably the fastest ediscovery setup I have ever seen. Less than 30 min for a 10 gb file"

What do you like best?

I love that everything is online and readily available from any device and that it's extremely easy to use and get trained all within the hour. Never slow and very intuitive. Also the support is one of the best support teams I have ever encountered. I am in IT so I know what its like to deal with people but they are amazing with all of our attorneys here who aren't too tech savvy but by the end of it they are pros using Logikcull.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I have encountered that I don't like about Logikcull.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is probably the best E-discovery software out there because of the speed, availability and not to mention the support. It's so crazy how fast their support is. They are available at all times to help with whatever it is with what you need.

We are using it for E-discovery for some of our cases and I have seen that it has increased the speed in which we review and get cases finished using Logikcull.

Remy C.

"Greatest Doc Review Platfrm"

What do you like best?

Logickull's UI is visually appealing and extremely user friendly, making all the various tools for power searching and streamlining of efficiency easy to understand and use. I have used a wide variety of platforms at my job, and none quite have been able to balance the simplicity with power-user features as Logickull has mastered. Additionally, Logickull is very receptive to user feedback and continually improves its services, something that other doc platforms don't do as well or often.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any downsides with the platform itself. Any suggestions or critiques I have raised either had easy fixes or have been features Logickull has already implemented or is in the process of perfecting.

Logickull has streamlined my ability to review documents, as well as provided a suite of tagging tools that is incomparable to other suites. I am able to search documents and refine those searches much more quickly now.

Kenneth N.

"A Great Product"

What do you like best?

The best thing Logikcull has done for us is allowing our various field offices to collaborate efficiently on e-discovery matters.The uploads are quick and very intuitive. In addition their support staff is very responsive and has quickly resolved many last minute issues.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve to exporting your data. I had to some time spent with their documentation to get the data set I wanted. It would occasionally be nice to have the ability to export a format other than .PDF and I'd like to see some flexibility in adding metadata to documents that have been scanned and lost those properties.

One of the best things Logikcull has done for us is offloading upload tasks to project administrators across all our offices. This takes the load off 'the experts' and allows anyone with access and minimal training a simple way to upload documents for discovery.

Trey R.

"Logikcull: Intuitive, Flexible, and Powerfull"

What do you like best?

Finding a good discovery management software for our small law firm wasn't easy – most were expensive and required significant training for our attorneys. After getting to use Logikcull, I realized it was the perfect solution. I love their scaleable pricing structure which only charges us for the data we use – not only is this easy to predict, but it let's us easily pass on the costs to our clients based on each project. The user interface is super simple and intuitive, as well – it required little-to-no training for each of our attorneys to hop in and review documents. The tagging, commenting, and redaction interface is as easy as it gets. And, with the ability to upload discovery database files, it packs a lot of power into the simple interface.

What do you dislike?

Figuring out how to manage the database uploads was finicky at first, and took some time to master. Thankfully, Logikcull has easy-to-reach support staff who guided me through the process.

I wanted a product that was flexible in pricing, and something that made the costs easy to pass to our clients. I also wanted something that could manage a lot of discovery with ease. Logikcull solved all of these problems for us.

John B.

"Saved me thousands of dollars!!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and intuitive interface is the best part of Logikcull. A lot of eDiscovery platforms are complicated and use an "everything but the kitchen sink" approach that complicates functionality. With Logikcull, you get all of that and more, and it's easy to use!! What a concept. Go figure!

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the only thing I dislike about Logikcull is when you're sifting through eDiscovery for specific keywords and want to generate downloads based on those keywords. Although it's easy to create the downloads, I wish there was a way to add before and after pages to the eDiscovery download on the fly. Perhaps, this is a feature they will consider adding in the future. Also, if there is a way to automate PDF downloads into a single PDF vs. multiple PDFs when downloading, that would be ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a great eDiscovery tool, give Logikcull a try!

The biggest business problem I've solved with Logikcull is cost. To outsource what you can do in Logikcull would cost tens of thousands of dollars. Now you or your employees can sift through massive amounts of data and files with ease in an intuitive, easy-to-use, design. Their customer support is excellent for any additional questions you have and their FAQs and walk-throughs are easy to understand.

Administrator in Legal Services

"Logikcull Is Great"

What do you like best?

Variety of advanced search features make it simple to find the document you're looking for with ease. We like the ability for multiple users to be logged in and able to review documents simultaneously instead of having only one person able to view a document at a time. We find it helpful to track uploads. It makes it easy to see at a glance whether any new documents have been uploaded that would require review.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the view of the "uploads" folder. I wish there was a simpler way to view documents. I think that something reminiscent of Microsoft File Explorer would be much more intuitive for new users. Although the advanced search feature can help you find certain documents - if you're not sure what you're looking for an initial review of documents poses a daunting task.

Logikcull has made it simpler for us to review documents as a team. Other systems we've used in the past only allow one person to access each document at a time. That is not the case with Logikcull which we find very useful as a firm. The variety of advanced search features also make it much easier to find particular documents. We also like that all documents are automatically made searchable - something that we would have to do ourselves with program's we've used in the past.

Administrator in Legal Services

"Extremely Helpful and Affordable Solution"

What do you like best?

The cost is extremely competitive for this kind of solution especially when you don't have to bog down your own system with insane storage usage needs as has been the case with previous programs. The ease of uploading and being ready for review is great as well. Definitely like the de-duping functions as well. Having the Support available via chat is also pretty great and they have been able to answer all of our questions thus far.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is anything I have not liked so far. I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have raw data, it will still need to be processed and prepared for uploading.

We have eliminated the need for server space for projects, we have the ability to upload documents on our own and be ready to review in minutes if need be. The platform is extremely user friendly and everyone has caught on pretty quickly which eliminates wait times for any employee to wait on another to upload or review documents.

"This Product is Great for Our Small Legal Department's Discovery Needs"

What do you like best?

Logikcull is a great web-based platform to perform basic discovery tasks. It was not cost effective for our tiny legal department to purchase licenses from one of the big names, like Relativity, but we did want to be able to perform some discovery tasks in-house. Logikcull was the perfect solution for us for that need.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features of the product are not intuitive to access; sometimes I have to jump through strange hoops to complete tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Customer support from Logikcull is excellent. They have extremely attentive staff who respond quickly whether you contact them by phone, email, or chat. They've been responsive to all my questions and concerns.

We use Logikcull to review discovery relating to litigation or other disputes or potential disputes. We also use Logikcull to respond to third-party subpoenas. We use Logikcull to create a secure download link to produce documents in response to subpoenas.

Monique S.

"Love the flexibility Logikcull brings to discovery"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and flexibility of the platform! I can use it on PC, MAC or iPad! Brilliant! I love the fact that the 'help' is just a short link away - be it live chat, or easy to find tutorials and instructions. The ability to review documents literally anywhere, anytime is great for productivity!

What do you dislike?

Some features that I would like to add would be the ability to export to old Summation DII without the text [OCR] of the data set being in my DII. I need to be able to export a control list for that. There are still people who are using that platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool for people starting out in discovery, or for those who have been in discovery but need a very flexible tool. You can use it immediately, it is extremely user friendly. The bill back option to the client is fantastic - as you can easily track your projects and recoup the expense. Plus lawyers like it and we all like a happy lawyer!

Flexible work space. Being able to easily upload data for review, and have that review take place on any platform. Working with many lawyers I find that they all need different things and at different times. With Logikcull I can get them started on projects in minutes and they can review when and how it works for them.

Ryan P.

"Document Review Software without the expense and maintenance hassle of an on-premise solution"

What do you like best?

Easy to use; live udpates; ability to import legacy database files from Summation, Concordance, Relativity, etc.; EXCELLENT support team - super responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot to dislike about the product from an administrator point of view... sometimes legacy load and text files can be tricky to upload, but support is very helpful and is always available to help you through the process.

We don't do a ton of large document review projects and didn't want to invest in a traditional on-premise solution that we'd have to maintain ourselves. Logikcull solved this problem by being there when we need it (in the cloud) without the hassle of maintaining a server, etc. It requires very little from us - we just upload what we need and we're ready to go.

"De-duplication is a wonderful thing"

What do you like best?

We recently got Logikcull at our office and are happy with it. The price is right -- very reasonable. We did not need a lot of bells and whistles and this really fits the bill. Loading thousands of emails through the system quickly eliminates duplicates and usually reduces those remaining to a manageable number. The basic stuff is really easy to do, upload, review, redact, send out and the like. There are other functionalities that can also be used to label documents as, say, privileged or the like so that they are maintained as part of the database but can be quickly removed when documents are produced. Support is amazing. The first couple of times I used it, I did the online chat three times I bet and they were so patient and helpful. It is a good basic discovery/production tool that is easy to use at a price that works for us.

What do you dislike?

Redaction assistance would be great. That is, highlight the words or phrases searched for redaction and let me hit "apply" to redact. That would be great. I know they are working on something like this.

We had thousands of duplicate emails to go through as part of an open records request and after de-duplication that was down to just under 1000.

Akriti B.

"Powerful tool for Doc Review"

What do you like best?

Logikcull's new feature of automatically splintering large files (into email threads specifically) has been really helpful. When agency's or company's turn over thousands of emails as a single pdf of 1500+ pages, it makes the doc review infinitely harder. Logikcull's feature of automatically splitting the doc into email threads has taken out hours and hours of work that I would otherwise be doing.

What do you dislike?

The scrolling could be more sharp (sometimes I lose the last doc I was reviewing because of the automatic scroll once I tag a doc. This is just a personal preference!

Also - access to a 'night mode' if it doesn't already exist and if it's doable. Looking at a white screen for hours can get very exhausting, and I think having the menu and dead space be a dark shade could relieve some of that fatigue.

Document review for law suits

Administrator in Law Practice

"Excellent Customer Service and Support!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of uploading and reviewing documents. Logikcull makes it clear which types of files can be uploaded and reviewed, and the process is very user friendly. Additionally, the customer service is excellent. Anytime I ever had a question and needed assistance, someone (a real person) got back to me in less than 5 minutes. Whether it was phone, message, or sending me a link to where I could find the answer. The representatives also followed up to ensure that I was taken care of.

What do you dislike?

Logikcull does not allow you to delete documents within an upload. The only option is to delete the entire upload.

I use Logikcull for discovery review and production. The benefit is that all documents are labeled or "tabbed" in a uniform fashion and produced along with a load file that shows all the details. It has proven to be pretty efficient.

Sherin V.

"Seamless Review Tool"

What do you like best?

Logikcull is easy to use and learn. It's a lot faster than the "big names" on the market, has a more intuitive interface and doesn't require specialized testing and coursework to administrate. It's

What do you dislike?

Logikcull doesn't have all the bells and whistles of some of the bigger platforms, although frankly many of those are difficult to get buy-in for anyway. There are a few more workarounds needed for certain results, but Logikcull is constantly rolling out updates, so I expect these will get easier over time as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evaluate the size of your ediscovery needs in GBs, request a demonstration and a price quote.

I moved from a large law firm to a small one--and certain platforms I was used to using aren't a good fit for small firms. Logikcull offers a solution for small, nimble firms with its speed and ease of use.

Veronica V.

"Excellent Experience!"

What do you like best?

Logikcull has a fairly intuitive interface despite the amount of complicated functions it is capable of performing.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't delete tags if I decide I don't need them. Also, it's a bit too complicated to simply send out basic discovery documents. I wish there was a simpler to just send everything you have saved, regardless of tags.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend trying Logikcull before turning to other, significantly more expensive, software options. You won't regret it. Their customer service alone puts them a cut above the rest!

We are a very small law firm and are now able to get through thousands of documents in a much shorter period of time. This puts us on more of an even playing field with bigger firms.

Learn more about Logikcull

Logikcull Videos

Learning about Logikcull?

* We monitor all Logikcull reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.