Logikcull

Logikcull

Logikcull's mission is to empower legal teams of all sizes & technical capabilities to efficiently organize, search, and collaborate on document collections for discovery & investigations, from anywhere.

Work for Logikcull?

Learning about Logikcull?

Logikcull Reviews

Ask Logikcull a Question
Showing 171 Logikcull reviews
Charles H.

"Powerful and efficient e-discovery tool with flexible pricing"

What do you like best?

LogikCull allows us to quickly import a set of case data in ZIP format; processing is automated and fast. Once processed, the interface allows our staff and attorneys to quickly search, tag, and review documents and emails. LogikCull's price per GB per month is a convenient, flexible way to serve our clients but leave us agile where we can respond to changing case load.

What do you dislike?

Logikcull's interface can be somewhat overwhelming for the first time user. Searching techniques and export file setup can also be challenging for first timers. It is worthwhile to go through training, and the on-screen tips help. Don't hesitate to call support when you are in a jam. The web document previewers can sometimes be a little sluggish, but not terribly so.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a good high-speed internet connection. Ask for training, and ask for a demonstration database to play with before getting live cases and data.

After adopting LogikCull, we have been able to streamline e-discovery work, reduce the amount of time such cases take for our staff and attorneys spend on these cases, and meet deadlines more efficiently. We have also reduced our cost for processing cases in comparison with other products.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Logikcull
Joseph C. A.

"Document management anywhere."

What do you like best?

This tool is a modern system for all types of investigations that are currently carried out, this is based on the cloud, which allows to streamline many processes and paperwork, thanks to this you can create databases with all the necessary information, which allows access to the necessary information in moments, without having hundreds of files stored on paper, which usually lose or damage over time, here we have all the information that is needed for different cases and investigations, in a server in the cloud, the application has a very powerful automatic intelligent search, which helps to find files in less time, in addition, you can create different categories, and organize the different files, in the desired order, within the application.

What do you dislike?

The reports presented by the application, are basic, and could include more information within them, thus avoid analyzing the data manually, I hope this feature is improved, and in future system updates, this feature will be significantly improved, delivering more detailed reports, with all the necessary information, to save working time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very practical tool to have all kinds of research files, in the cloud, where you can access them quickly, thanks to the organization, which can be given with this application.

The greatest benefit of this tool is the creation of a database from hundreds of physical documents, which we had filed on paper, and new cases that were going to stop at the same place, here we can have everything in the cloud, available for any time, and much more secure than they can be in a paper, that over time deteriorates, and valuable information can be lost, although we have digital backup, in additional servers, here we have the available files in a way fast and organized.

What eDiscovery solution do you use?

Katie L.

"Logikcull Helps Save Time, Money and Stress"

What do you like best?

Logikcull is intuitive. If you can upload a picture to Facebook, you can upload data and run searches in Logikcull. Our previous e-discovery solution came with a three-inch thick manual and after a two-day training session, we still did not know how to use it. That solution was cumbersome. It required support from our IT department and constant vendor support. Logikcull requires no hardware installation and no support from our IT department. As long as I have my laptop, I can process, review and produce data from anywhere. Logikcull is a robust e-discovery tool that is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I have a love/hate relationship with Logikcull. I love it because it allows me to do my job far more quickly and efficiently. I hate it because that just means that I get more work. Thanks to Logikcull, all of the company's e-discovery projects and investigations are done in-house by me. Everything from data collection to production is done in-house using Logikcull.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't just use Logikcull for small e-discovery projects or investigations. We use it for small, quick projects but we also use it for our biggest cases - the largest of which has 348 uploads totaling 765 GB.

By using Logikcull, we have been able to bring all e-discovery in-house which has saved the company hundreds of thousands of dollars in outside attorney and vendor fees. We collect, process and review the data using Logikcull before the data is shared with outside counsel. This allows us to share a focused, relevant set of data with outside counsel which translates to less money spent on outside attorney fees. Because Logikcull is web-based, we are able to collaborate with outside counsel on document review. The ability to collaborate with outside counsel allows us to focus outside counsel's time on the substantive documents versus spending their time (and our money) on work that can be done in house like running searches, culling non-responsive documents, privilege reviews and running productions.

Ryan L.

"Great, flexible solution."

What do you like best?

Logikcull is totally automated and self-service. Our small law firm was tired on waiting on e-discovery companies to process our documents and productions, which are often relatively small. I love that the billing is based only on the storage used, so it makes sense for both large and small cases. Customer service is also excellent. At one point, one of the company's founders called me and was very interested to hear about ideas about how Logikcull could be improved. They are constantly releasing new features, improving the service every month, rather than releasing new expensive software versions every few years.

What do you dislike?

Rare, but occasional website freezes. Some features are still missing, like the ability to manually change metadata (for instance a document date for a hard-copy document that was scanned).

We have solved the problem of having a unified, flexible discovery platform that works for both large and small cases. Because each case is separately billed for each client, we can easily pass along the costs to our clients, without having to justify minimum size quotas for cases with only a few hundred documents.

Bethany C.

"Easy to use platform, excellent support staff!"

What do you like best?

Logikcull makes organizing and reviewing documents so much easier and quicker. It is also easy and convenient for more than one person to be working on a project and avoid vast amounts of confusion. I'd have to say that the best part of Logikcull is the support staff. I have received a lot of support help from multiple trainings I have taken and questions that were answered quickly through the email system. In a short period of time, I was able to learn most of the ins and outs of the program. I feel confident using multiple functions on the program and teaching others in my firm how to replicate these functions. Every time I talk to someone from the Logikcull support team, they are always updating me on new functions that the engineers on working on to improve the work flow and quality of the program. They are listening to the users and seeking ways to improve.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to see a full range of Bates numbered documents in numerical order. They pop up as individual documents and sometimes it would be nice to see all the numbered documents in one place (like a PDF). But for me, this is a small dislike of the program.

Working at a law firm, Logikcull has made it very easy to upload thousands of pages discovery documents and review them easily. Logikcull definitely cuts out hours of reviewing individual documents as duplicated documents can be removed to the side. It is easy to search for terms, email addresses, dates, etc to find exactly what you are looking for. No more "looking for a needle in a haystack" reviewing of documents.

Susan M.

"Overall excellent."

What do you like best?

We were able to review more than 1 million pages in less than a week and feel confident we did not miss anything crucial. The review process is relatively straightforward, even though we had never used Logikcull before. The Support team was outstanding, answering endless questions and helping us through the learning curve.

What do you dislike?

There is always a learning curve and this was our first time using it. But the online and telephone support was fantastic. The biggest downside was the time it took to load data as the database grew in size. We will plan better in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We already have other projects on Logikcull and plan to use it more in the future. It is not a magic wand and the processing issues we struggle with internally are still present in Logikcull, but it is a fast, easy to use, reliable product with terrific support.

We would never have met our deadline without Logikcull. Logikcull allows us to increase the amount we can process and decrease costs to our clients. Logikcull also addresses a number of the holes we have found in other review platforms.

Derek L.

"Logikcull saves time and money"

What do you like best?

Logikcull makes handling e-discovery easy and cheap. The system is flexible and powerful enough for 95% of our cases. And I don't need to wait on or pay for a vendor's hourly support team for handholding, as is so often the case with traditional providers. Also, the interface is modern and a pleasure to use, which seems like something that should be table stakes for user-facing software in 2018 but is sadly an extreme outlier in this field.

What do you dislike?

Some of the capabilities and features are framed based on traditional e-discovery workflows and nomenclature. This seems to me to be obviously necessary, but it's unfortunate given how fresh and unencumbered most of the Logikcull experience is.

Regardless of the size of the case or relative resources of our opponents, we can seamlessly keep pace in e-discovery without financially burdening our clients.

Rob J.

"Incredible Technology and Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

The search and review technology provided by Logikcull is fantastic. It is absolutely set up to allow a quick and rigorous search of massive volumes of documents and emails, in addition to the metadata that's so critical to success in today's litigation environment. The live support is excellent.

What do you dislike?

The software is easy to use right away and without any training, but it has much more extensive capabilities which will take time for me to fully learn. But their support is excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's an excellent product. I just need to invest the time necessary to become more familiar with its more detailed functions. I feel like it has capabilities that I'm not taking advantage of yet. Find the time to learn the software well when you begin to use it and it will pay significant dividends.

Logikcull gives me the ability, as a litigator in a small firm, to quickly perform extensive document search and analysis that would have taken me several days, using an associate and a paralegal, when I was a partner in an AmLaw 100 firm several years ago. It definitely levels the playing field.

Jill S.

"Great Product and Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Of the eDiscovery software I've used, Logikcull is the most intuitive. It's developers have struck a great balance between providing a wealth of features without making it overly complicated to use those features. Everything is easily accessible from the main screens, so you don't lose valuable time constantly navigating in and out of different functions. The chat feature to get instant technical assistance is also fabulous and such a time-saver!!

What do you dislike?

There is always a learning curve for new software, so I've had a few bumps along the way where I didn't initially understand how a setting or selection would function, but other than that, I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software speaks for itself. Give it a try!

We are using Logikcull to manage discovery in document-heavy litigation. It has really helped us streamline review and production of documents where we have numerous custodians with duplicative materials and overlapping areas of relevance.

Michael Y.

"A Platform Designed for the Legal Profession, Not the Geek"

What do you like best?

What I appreciate most about Logikcull is that it has the functionality needed by the legal profession, but wrapped in an interface that is so very intuitive. Some platforms have become "geek fests." That is, they are designed by software engineers for software engineers, and often with functional priorities that are NOT the priorities of the litigator. LOGIKCULL has taken the best of the functionalities that should attend a top tier platform and placed them within an interface that speaks to the legal profession and its mission.

What do you dislike?

To date, I have not experienced a "dislike" of functionality or use. LOGIKCULL empowers the user with simplicity, with the tools to seamlessly integrate with the legal environment. But if I had to chose a dislike, it would be the company's selecting a "Frequently Asked Questions" approach to a comprehensive user manual.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Acquire and implement it sooner than later. You will never regret it!

I am able to ingest data (emails and non-email electronically stored information) cleanly, and to search it and create review sets effortlessly. Production is not the major issue it seems to be with most other platforms. Basically, LOGIKCULL runs itself.

Brandon F.

"Probably the fastest ediscovery setup I have ever seen. Less than 30 min for a 10 gb file"

What do you like best?

I love that everything is online and readily available from any device and that it's extremely easy to use and get trained all within the hour. Never slow and very intuitive. Also the support is one of the best support teams I have ever encountered. I am in IT so I know what its like to deal with people but they are amazing with all of our attorneys here who aren't too tech savvy but by the end of it they are pros using Logikcull.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I have encountered that I don't like about Logikcull.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is probably the best E-discovery software out there because of the speed, availability and not to mention the support. It's so crazy how fast their support is. They are available at all times to help with whatever it is with what you need.

We are using it for E-discovery for some of our cases and I have seen that it has increased the speed in which we review and get cases finished using Logikcull.

Remy C.

"Greatest Doc Review Platfrm"

What do you like best?

Logickull's UI is visually appealing and extremely user friendly, making all the various tools for power searching and streamlining of efficiency easy to understand and use. I have used a wide variety of platforms at my job, and none quite have been able to balance the simplicity with power-user features as Logickull has mastered. Additionally, Logickull is very receptive to user feedback and continually improves its services, something that other doc platforms don't do as well or often.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any downsides with the platform itself. Any suggestions or critiques I have raised either had easy fixes or have been features Logickull has already implemented or is in the process of perfecting.

Logickull has streamlined my ability to review documents, as well as provided a suite of tagging tools that is incomparable to other suites. I am able to search documents and refine those searches much more quickly now.

Kenneth N.

"A Great Product"

What do you like best?

The best thing Logikcull has done for us is allowing our various field offices to collaborate efficiently on e-discovery matters.The uploads are quick and very intuitive. In addition their support staff is very responsive and has quickly resolved many last minute issues.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve to exporting your data. I had to some time spent with their documentation to get the data set I wanted. It would occasionally be nice to have the ability to export a format other than .PDF and I'd like to see some flexibility in adding metadata to documents that have been scanned and lost those properties.

One of the best things Logikcull has done for us is offloading upload tasks to project administrators across all our offices. This takes the load off 'the experts' and allows anyone with access and minimal training a simple way to upload documents for discovery.

Trey R.

"Logikcull: Intuitive, Flexible, and Powerfull"

What do you like best?

Finding a good discovery management software for our small law firm wasn't easy – most were expensive and required significant training for our attorneys. After getting to use Logikcull, I realized it was the perfect solution. I love their scaleable pricing structure which only charges us for the data we use – not only is this easy to predict, but it let's us easily pass on the costs to our clients based on each project. The user interface is super simple and intuitive, as well – it required little-to-no training for each of our attorneys to hop in and review documents. The tagging, commenting, and redaction interface is as easy as it gets. And, with the ability to upload discovery database files, it packs a lot of power into the simple interface.

What do you dislike?

Figuring out how to manage the database uploads was finicky at first, and took some time to master. Thankfully, Logikcull has easy-to-reach support staff who guided me through the process.

I wanted a product that was flexible in pricing, and something that made the costs easy to pass to our clients. I also wanted something that could manage a lot of discovery with ease. Logikcull solved all of these problems for us.

John B.

"Saved me thousands of dollars!!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and intuitive interface is the best part of Logikcull. A lot of eDiscovery platforms are complicated and use an "everything but the kitchen sink" approach that complicates functionality. With Logikcull, you get all of that and more, and it's easy to use!! What a concept. Go figure!

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the only thing I dislike about Logikcull is when you're sifting through eDiscovery for specific keywords and want to generate downloads based on those keywords. Although it's easy to create the downloads, I wish there was a way to add before and after pages to the eDiscovery download on the fly. Perhaps, this is a feature they will consider adding in the future. Also, if there is a way to automate PDF downloads into a single PDF vs. multiple PDFs when downloading, that would be ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a great eDiscovery tool, give Logikcull a try!

The biggest business problem I've solved with Logikcull is cost. To outsource what you can do in Logikcull would cost tens of thousands of dollars. Now you or your employees can sift through massive amounts of data and files with ease in an intuitive, easy-to-use, design. Their customer support is excellent for any additional questions you have and their FAQs and walk-throughs are easy to understand.

"Logikcull Is Great"

What do you like best?

Variety of advanced search features make it simple to find the document you're looking for with ease. We like the ability for multiple users to be logged in and able to review documents simultaneously instead of having only one person able to view a document at a time. We find it helpful to track uploads. It makes it easy to see at a glance whether any new documents have been uploaded that would require review.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the view of the "uploads" folder. I wish there was a simpler way to view documents. I think that something reminiscent of Microsoft File Explorer would be much more intuitive for new users. Although the advanced search feature can help you find certain documents - if you're not sure what you're looking for an initial review of documents poses a daunting task.

Logikcull has made it simpler for us to review documents as a team. Other systems we've used in the past only allow one person to access each document at a time. That is not the case with Logikcull which we find very useful as a firm. The variety of advanced search features also make it much easier to find particular documents. We also like that all documents are automatically made searchable - something that we would have to do ourselves with program's we've used in the past.

Un-attributed

"Extremely Helpful and Affordable Solution"

What do you like best?

The cost is extremely competitive for this kind of solution especially when you don't have to bog down your own system with insane storage usage needs as has been the case with previous programs. The ease of uploading and being ready for review is great as well. Definitely like the de-duping functions as well. Having the Support available via chat is also pretty great and they have been able to answer all of our questions thus far.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is anything I have not liked so far. I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have raw data, it will still need to be processed and prepared for uploading.

We have eliminated the need for server space for projects, we have the ability to upload documents on our own and be ready to review in minutes if need be. The platform is extremely user friendly and everyone has caught on pretty quickly which eliminates wait times for any employee to wait on another to upload or review documents.

Un-attributed

"This Product is Great for Our Small Legal Department's Discovery Needs"

What do you like best?

Logikcull is a great web-based platform to perform basic discovery tasks. It was not cost effective for our tiny legal department to purchase licenses from one of the big names, like Relativity, but we did want to be able to perform some discovery tasks in-house. Logikcull was the perfect solution for us for that need.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features of the product are not intuitive to access; sometimes I have to jump through strange hoops to complete tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Customer support from Logikcull is excellent. They have extremely attentive staff who respond quickly whether you contact them by phone, email, or chat. They've been responsive to all my questions and concerns.

We use Logikcull to review discovery relating to litigation or other disputes or potential disputes. We also use Logikcull to respond to third-party subpoenas. We use Logikcull to create a secure download link to produce documents in response to subpoenas.

Monique S.

"Love the flexibility Logikcull brings to discovery"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and flexibility of the platform! I can use it on PC, MAC or iPad! Brilliant! I love the fact that the 'help' is just a short link away - be it live chat, or easy to find tutorials and instructions. The ability to review documents literally anywhere, anytime is great for productivity!

What do you dislike?

Some features that I would like to add would be the ability to export to old Summation DII without the text [OCR] of the data set being in my DII. I need to be able to export a control list for that. There are still people who are using that platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool for people starting out in discovery, or for those who have been in discovery but need a very flexible tool. You can use it immediately, it is extremely user friendly. The bill back option to the client is fantastic - as you can easily track your projects and recoup the expense. Plus lawyers like it and we all like a happy lawyer!

Flexible work space. Being able to easily upload data for review, and have that review take place on any platform. Working with many lawyers I find that they all need different things and at different times. With Logikcull I can get them started on projects in minutes and they can review when and how it works for them.

Ryan P.

"Document Review Software without the expense and maintenance hassle of an on-premise solution"

What do you like best?

Easy to use; live udpates; ability to import legacy database files from Summation, Concordance, Relativity, etc.; EXCELLENT support team - super responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot to dislike about the product from an administrator point of view... sometimes legacy load and text files can be tricky to upload, but support is very helpful and is always available to help you through the process.

We don't do a ton of large document review projects and didn't want to invest in a traditional on-premise solution that we'd have to maintain ourselves. Logikcull solved this problem by being there when we need it (in the cloud) without the hassle of maintaining a server, etc. It requires very little from us - we just upload what we need and we're ready to go.

Un-attributed

"De-duplication is a wonderful thing"

What do you like best?

We recently got Logikcull at our office and are happy with it. The price is right -- very reasonable. We did not need a lot of bells and whistles and this really fits the bill. Loading thousands of emails through the system quickly eliminates duplicates and usually reduces those remaining to a manageable number. The basic stuff is really easy to do, upload, review, redact, send out and the like. There are other functionalities that can also be used to label documents as, say, privileged or the like so that they are maintained as part of the database but can be quickly removed when documents are produced. Support is amazing. The first couple of times I used it, I did the online chat three times I bet and they were so patient and helpful. It is a good basic discovery/production tool that is easy to use at a price that works for us.

What do you dislike?

Redaction assistance would be great. That is, highlight the words or phrases searched for redaction and let me hit "apply" to redact. That would be great. I know they are working on something like this.

We had thousands of duplicate emails to go through as part of an open records request and after de-duplication that was down to just under 1000.

Akriti B.

"Powerful tool for Doc Review"

What do you like best?

Logikcull's new feature of automatically splintering large files (into email threads specifically) has been really helpful. When agency's or company's turn over thousands of emails as a single pdf of 1500+ pages, it makes the doc review infinitely harder. Logikcull's feature of automatically splitting the doc into email threads has taken out hours and hours of work that I would otherwise be doing.

What do you dislike?

The scrolling could be more sharp (sometimes I lose the last doc I was reviewing because of the automatic scroll once I tag a doc. This is just a personal preference!

Also - access to a 'night mode' if it doesn't already exist and if it's doable. Looking at a white screen for hours can get very exhausting, and I think having the menu and dead space be a dark shade could relieve some of that fatigue.

Document review for law suits

Un-attributed

"Excellent Customer Service and Support!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of uploading and reviewing documents. Logikcull makes it clear which types of files can be uploaded and reviewed, and the process is very user friendly. Additionally, the customer service is excellent. Anytime I ever had a question and needed assistance, someone (a real person) got back to me in less than 5 minutes. Whether it was phone, message, or sending me a link to where I could find the answer. The representatives also followed up to ensure that I was taken care of.

What do you dislike?

Logikcull does not allow you to delete documents within an upload. The only option is to delete the entire upload.

I use Logikcull for discovery review and production. The benefit is that all documents are labeled or "tabbed" in a uniform fashion and produced along with a load file that shows all the details. It has proven to be pretty efficient.

Sherin V.

"Seamless Review Tool"

What do you like best?

Logikcull is easy to use and learn. It's a lot faster than the "big names" on the market, has a more intuitive interface and doesn't require specialized testing and coursework to administrate. It's

What do you dislike?

Logikcull doesn't have all the bells and whistles of some of the bigger platforms, although frankly many of those are difficult to get buy-in for anyway. There are a few more workarounds needed for certain results, but Logikcull is constantly rolling out updates, so I expect these will get easier over time as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evaluate the size of your ediscovery needs in GBs, request a demonstration and a price quote.

I moved from a large law firm to a small one--and certain platforms I was used to using aren't a good fit for small firms. Logikcull offers a solution for small, nimble firms with its speed and ease of use.

Veronica V.

"Excellent Experience!"

What do you like best?

Logikcull has a fairly intuitive interface despite the amount of complicated functions it is capable of performing.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't delete tags if I decide I don't need them. Also, it's a bit too complicated to simply send out basic discovery documents. I wish there was a simpler to just send everything you have saved, regardless of tags.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend trying Logikcull before turning to other, significantly more expensive, software options. You won't regret it. Their customer service alone puts them a cut above the rest!

We are a very small law firm and are now able to get through thousands of documents in a much shorter period of time. This puts us on more of an even playing field with bigger firms.

Un-attributed

"Extremely effective, scalable solution"

What do you like best?

The interface is very simple and intuitive, making it relatively easy for me to perform a complex set of discovery production on short notice. Along the same considerations, both the introductory client-liaison tutorial and the ongoing customer service have been exceptional in delivering the answers and tools that I need. This is an excellent service to perform complex, short-term discovery with minimal overhead..

What do you dislike?

Preferably, I would like to have a solution that I could install client side. Logikcull provides a great value proposition in giving us access to a robust document production tool when we needed it on short notice and did not want to install an expensive enterprise solution, which was not required. However, considering the need for data retention over a long period of time, the need to pay monthly fees just to store a trail of what has been performed without actually needing the service anymore for specific projects is a difficult value proposition.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be specific and certain of exactly what you need from this service. When considering this service, be mindful of the cost per gigabyte and the expected length of time you will need to retain data on this service. If you do not need to do complex document discovery on an ongoing basis, but simply need an effective solution for a shorter term project, this is one of the best value propositions on the market.

Logikcull has proven ideal for our law firm's needs: primarily, in managing complex, ESI-compliant productions for legal matters on an ad-hoc, sporadic basis.

Colleen H.

"Easy to use, while still robust in features"

What do you like best?

The platform is extremely easy to use. We are able to get our staff trained on the basics within a day. One staff member said Logikcull was the best e-discovery platform she had ever used. For initial onboarding, Logikcull has provided excellent training sessions on advanced issues. The help chat is also a nice feature as it allows our staff to receive immediate responses to their questions.

What do you dislike?

I wish Logikcull had a "pre-review" where you could determine which documents are relevant and only upload/tag those documents that are actually necessary for the case. (A competitor has this feature.) This would help my clients avoid uploading unnecessary documents and being charged for storage of same. I also wish you could bookmark specific pages of particularly lengthy documents. Currently, we are forced to create a note to draw attention to a particular page.

Logikcull has streamlined our e-discovery process. Uploads are quick, and the processing is fairly accurate.

kelly c.

"Top notch customer service "

What do you like best?

I have really liked this software from the very beginning. Not only is it already very user friendly, they walked me how to use it with my first upload and continue to immediately help me with any questions I have with new projects. I love the chat feature because sometimes I just need a little guidance, and it's always right there to help.

What do you dislike?

I wish updates applied to previously uploaded projects.... or am I doing it wrong?

I wish there were more printing options for selections.... but I'm working for a dinosaur.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use chat help! They're so quick to give you a solution. Though you won't need to use it much since Logikcull is so user friendly.

Logikcull has helped us be more efficient in searching and grouping documents. Bulk tagging and keyword searches have been very helpful.

Jim W.

"Perfect solution for client with small budget"

What do you like best?

I was ecstatic to find Logickull, which solved two immediate problems for a David v. Goliath case. My client has a small budget and cannot afford expensive software or hosting. Logickull enables us to control the size of the budget with its flexible billing. I was also receiving document productions from the Justice Department in Concordance format, which was recently discontinued by LEXIS/NEXIS. Logickull could import the Concordance files, which I otherwise would have been unworkable.

What do you dislike?

The Justice Department sends out document productions on CDs in encrypted ZIP files. The first time I uploaded took forever and then at the end Logickull told me it could not process them because they were encrypted. I have to unpack the ZIP files locally and then rezip them without a password before uploading to Logickull. I've told them it would be nice to have a feature that would allow a password to be supplied after uploading. I also had some problems mapping the metadata fields to Logickull. On the other hand, 24/7 online support is always cheery and helpful.

Lost cost alternative to high cost e-discovery platforms.

"Logikcull Rocks!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can upload my own data and export my own document productions. This allows me to produce my data without having to rely upon the vendor's availability to do it for me. Other vendors sometimes make you feel like they're the great and powerful Oz hiding behind a curtain, but Logikcull pulls the curtain back and lets you control your own data. I really like the many ways you can sort and manipulate your data. I also like that it is cloud-based, so you can work from wherever you have an internet connection. I have used several different e-discovery programs and Logikcull is by far the best.

What do you dislike?

Logikcull charges per GB of data, so it may not be cost-effective to use in cases where you have an enormous amount of data.

Logikcull provides a cost-effective solution for our smaller e-discovery projects.

UL

"Helpful"

What do you like best?

I love the support chat that Logikcull provides almost 24/7. If I need to reach someone about an urgent situation late night, someone will still answer to my help request, respond, and try to help resolve the issue as soon as possible. Ediscovery platforms can be difficult to navigate, but Logikcull's support team makes it easy to figure out how to do the types of searches you are looking for. I also love the new "last email" QC tag that was recently added. It has made my review process so much more efficient.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when creating huge downloads, there is no FTP server that can allow me to download the large download. It gives the options to split the download, but I much prefer if it wasn't split, especially since only of the files is a .zip when you split it, making it very confusing for the receiver to figure out how to unzip the fies.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are finding the platform difficult to navigate, just click on the "chat" button on Logikcull to ask someone for assistance. After knowing how to use the platform, things will run very smoothly!

We are able to handle our discovery review process efficiently thanks to Logikcull's tools and support team. Other platforms do not have the same level of competent support available or features that help to make our review process easier.

Un-attributed

"Easy to use and great customer service"

What do you like best?

I like that you don't need any training to be able to do basic uploading and reviewing. The platform is extremely intuitive and user-friendly. Everything is, well, logical. The interface is clean, and free from "noise." I love that there is no software to install, so I can work from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't create a download set of text searchable PDFs...that's in the works. You can download the PDF and then run text recognition in Adobe, but that will become tedious when you have a large volume of docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a test drive and see for yourself how easy it is to use. The customer service is outstanding. You can chat with someone from within the app, and they are always quick to respond.

Logikcull has been a game changer for my organization in reviewing large volumes of documents for investigations and in connection with legal proceedings.

Jason P.

"A+ customer service, product easy to set up and use"

What do you like best?

The Firm was up and running with the help of an onboarding specialist in about 2 hours. They tailored a brief training session based on our project needs. We were off and running. Customer support was available via chat and responded in less than 2-3 minutes, and were competent.

What do you dislike?

Prior to our production we had requested PDF files (instead of TIFF's with load files) because that is what seemed to be commonly used in other discovery software. For our project the Logikcull team said it would have been best to have used the TIFF's with load files for indexing purposes. Not Logikcull's fault - it just seemed to be backwards from my research.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Price point and ease of getting up and running makes it impossible to not try. Positive feedback is all over about this company. Once done with a discovery project you can download what you need and are not held hostage by larger companies who make you sign a contract for a period of time...only pay for what you need!

Litigation discovery production - quick startup. Other software companies require up to a week to get you started. We were set up in two hours, with a training session tailored to our project needs. Customer support is easy to access through user interface and there is relatively no wait to get assistance.

Un-attributed

"Logikcull, finally an easy to use and manage eDiscovery platform "

What do you like best?

Management of eDiscovery data and projects can be handed off to professional assistants and attorneys themselves after a short introduction to the platform. We use Logikcull's offer for end user training using their expertise and time to reduce IT resources needed to support and train on the product. The platform is easy to use, navigate and create productions once you understand their unique methodology of "search" to choose and filter data. As a Systems Admin, not having a management intensive, complex and proprietary onsite eDiscovery solution has freed up an immense amount of resources and in fact staff. After our practice group staff member moved on (and not replaced), the expertise needed to add new cases and manage data left as well and it was short of impossible for us to support additional eDiscovery needs of our attorneys, we just did not have the experience and expertise to manage the data mappings and all the tricks to produce the data sets review requests. Logikcull came to the rescue and enabled us to provide a quality solution for these needs.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing I can comment on regarding dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At the very least, check it out, I highly recommend evaluating with a test case, we were able to have a trial site to use which provided us a hands on experience.

All new eDiscovery and data production requests from our attorneys are now directed to Logikcull, another advantage is that there are now two associate attorneys and two Paralegals who are our point people to assist other firm members who have not used or are not that familiar with the product; IT is no longer solely responsible for all aspects, rather, primarily responsible for adding users and managing the input (upload) of data. Another benefit we use is the processing power for email in native format and resultant production to PDF for small projects, to name just one nice feature.

Hannah S.

"Businss Litigator"

What do you like best?

The ability to create numerous issue tags and codes for each document, and to remove duplicates.

What do you dislike?

It is not easy to write a note about the document being tagged that is easily visible when scrolling through a set/tag-group with many documents in it. I'd like to be able to easily see that I tagged a document a certain way because I made a note at the time of tagging providing an explanation.

I am able to quickly and efficiently review thousands of documents produced during the discovery phase of litigation by tagging one document with multiple different issue codes, and the system's ability to easily remove duplicates from the production (this ultimately saves me time, and thus saves my client's money).

Rommel M.

"LogikCull eDiscovery platform rocks!!!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, simple to upload documents, and also quick turn around times for generationg productions.

Reviewers are quick to learn how to use the interface and can be up and running and tagging efficiently in minimal time.

What do you dislike?

Lack of the ability to cut down on the upload with a keyword search list without having to upload the entire batch of documents first.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make the switch, you won't regret it, the support staff is knowledgable and helpful. You can start as small with a single matter if you choose to get a feel for the platform, the intuitiveness will be well worth the switch as well as the improved turnaround time in completing the tasks for your attorneys.

We are able to provide our clients with a much more dynamic and powerful platform. We are now able to help out attorneys get documents to review much faster than before on our own local platform or even when we used other 3rd party vendors. The same holds tree for productions.

Barbara J.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the program. It is very easy to show attorneys and their staff how to use the platform, and for them not to feel overwhelmed with the world of possibilities in some platforms.

What do you dislike?

The platform is really great as a starter system. But it only allows for limited access restrictions. Also, dates must be formatted in one way in order to upload, so I spend a lot of time reformatting dates before i can upload files to the system. And the lack of being able to overlay data if it is not loaded as a database is somewhat problematic. We often get images and natives with no load files.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Seriously evaluate what you will need in a review platform. For our firm, who had little to no experience with review platforms, the ability to do some of the more complicated functions of programs like Relativity and Concordance were not as important as being able to key word search. And with the overall inexperience of our attorneys and staff, the support and intuitive nature of the program far outweight any need for the "bells and whistles" of the more high-powered systems.

Our firm is relatively new to the litigation support world, and Logikcull has been a great first platform for us.

Chy E.

"Product is great, customer service is absolutely fantastic."

What do you like best?

Logikcull is great, very comprehensive, super robust and easy to use once your learn your way around. The best part of Logikcull, in my honest opinion, is it's superb customer service. They are very responsive and helpful, quickly address my issues and don't even laugh at me when it's so obviously user-error at fault.

What do you dislike?

There can be a wee-bit of a learning curve, but it's really not that bad.

Collaborative document review. Logikcull allows us to assign documents to team members, make notes on documents, tag them as privilege create dynamic productions and track them. It's conquers not only document productions, but also review of opposing documents.

Lauren C.

"Time Saved!!"

What do you like best?

The ability to upload as quickly as received from most any format.

What do you dislike?

The inability to change/add metadata if a document is sent in pdf instead of the native format such as emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to see the document today, this product will make that happen.

Third party vendor time constraints. With the ability to upload files when we receive them, we save a great deal of time and this results is saving for the client.

Stephanie B.

"Useful Platform"

What do you like best?

Logikcull customer service is great and they are always available to help when we have questions. I've found the user interface to be largely intuitive with useful features for ediscovery and document management. I like that I can access the database from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

We haven't been able to find a solid solutions to easily categorizing scanned-in documents since the meta data comes from the scan and not the original document. We'd like a better method of tagging elements of scanned documents.

We are using Logikcull to organize decades worth of documents that we need to catalog and share with our client. One major benefit is that we can control what documents the client sees and what editing features they have within the database.

Jake B.

"Logikcull transforms eDiscovery to something better"

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of Logikcull is that it puts me in control. I'm not dependent on vendors being in their office or being available remotely to get work done. I can also control my workflow and my documents how I want to, not based on what the industry as a whole does. The pricing is also unbeatable--you pay a flat fee to store data. That's it. You can create as many productions as you want, you can share as many productions as you need. There are no limits.

What do you dislike?

The product is still relatively young and so they are constantly working to improve it. Nothing I dislike is a major problem and most of them will be cleaned up with time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. YOu won't be disappointed.

eDiscovery. That's all that needs to be said. But it also solves case document management, case research, and a host of other case management issues that you'd never pay a typical eDiscovery vendor for.

Un-attributed

"Convenient, Easy to Use when having to do document review, "

What do you like best?

The search function is easy to use and helps bring up a variety of results, which helps me narrow down the results to the exact documents I need.. The OCR software is pretty amazing at picking up all the text from each document, and makes it easy to figure out if a document is relevant just by the tag line. The ability to add numerous tags helped with organizing the documents, and the ease of culling documents (or unculling them) helped even further with categorizing. Frankly, the best pat of the software is the ability to customize, it makes it easier to get work done, and in a profession that is all about efficiency Logikcull is there to help.

What do you dislike?

I haven't yet found any downsides to Logikcull! I would perhaps like a feature (and maybe I just haven't found it yet) to sort out documents that are already tagged or read, to keep from having to pass over them again. This would allow me to again, be more efficient as I wouldn't have to take the time to skip over the documents. Filtering already tagged documents from search results would also be beneficial for my uses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! It truly made a difference in our document review.

I am solving the review of 54,000 documents, going through them on my own, without being able to search the body of each document would be a lot more time consuming. Again, I am solving the lack efficiency of document review by using Logikcull.

John J.

"Excellent Resource"

What do you like best?

I like that it can segregate duplicates, which is a huge help. The ability to due nested queries within queries is also a big help. I can find the subset of documents I need to sort through pretty quickly once everything is tagged.

What do you dislike?

I wish the program had an undo function in case you make a mistake in tagging (or removing a tag).

I've used it primarily for document production and analysis It has made the program much more efficient.

craig h.

"Top Tier Document Review Software"

What do you like best?

We have used many different document management software platforms over the years and this one takes the cake. It does everything you could want and more. We are so satisfied with it. Everyone from partners down to paralegals is able to use it in integrate their data into the various projects. Don’t think twice subscribe now.

What do you dislike?

The platform requires individual files for individual pages to perform best. I don’t like the fact that it does not digest multipage document as well.

We are a medium size litigation software for managing millions of documents each year

"Game changer"

What do you like best?

After trying several other cloud based document services, it was immediately clear that none even come close to meeting Logikcull's amazing OCR search capabilities.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if you could maintain pre-existing folders and subfolders when uploading to Logikcull. Similarly, it would be nice to be able to move folders and subfolders around the platform more easily. Finally, the chat window is not set up so you can navigate around the platform while a chat is open. This limits its usefulness.

We have over 62,000 pages of documents (and counting!) on Logikcull and searching for keywords/key phrases was an incredibly onerous task prior to joining. Logikcull has saved us countless hours and gives us far greater assurance than we had before that we are adequately collating relevant material.

Marcus S.

"Logikcull Allows us to Control E-Discovery for our Clients"

What do you like best?

Logikcull allows us to process e-discovery in-house simply and affordably. This shortens the timeline for e-discovery projects and allows the client to participate. We also use Logickull for smaller projects that we would not have sent out to a processing company before.

What do you dislike?

We still have to send out paper scanning projects and then upload them to Logikcull, but that's not really Logikcull's issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Logikcull to any small law firm.

We benefit by controlling the process from end to end for our clients. We can process e-discovery much quicker than with an outside vendor.

Luke F.