Logikcull Reviews & Product Details

Logikcull Overview

What is Logikcull?

Logikcull.com is instant discovery for modern legal teams. Its secure, cloud-based solution helps law firms and organizations of all sizes solve the expensive, complex, and risky challenges associated with eDiscovery, internal investigations, and open records response. With Logikcull, you can start a discovery project in five seconds, from anywhere at any time on any device. Reviewing data is as easy as performing a Google search. And in Logikcull, your data is always secure. That’s why it’s trusted by the Fortune 500, Am Law 200, and governments of the biggest cities in the world. Founded in 2004 by CEO Andy Wilson and CTO Sheng Yang, Logikcull builds powerfully simple software that democratizes discovery.

Logikcull Details

Logikcull's mission is to empower legal teams of all sizes & technical capabilities to efficiently organize, search, and collaborate on document collections for discovery & investigations, from anywhere.

Intuitive: With Logikcull, searching documents is as easy as performing a Google search. Upload, review and share information with drag-and-drop ease.

Fast: Stop waiting on vendors. With Logikcull, you can start a discovery project in five seconds - literally.

Secure: Logikcull eliminates the risks associated with eDiscovery by keeping your information in one secure location, where all channels into and out of the platform are encrypted and your data is encrypted at rest.

Affordable: Logikcull let's you pay as you go, meaning no long-term contracts and no minimum commitments.

Logikcull

Logikcull Reviews

Showing 223 Logikcull reviews
Already have Logikcull?
Associate Attorney
What do you like best?

Great pricing model for small matters and easy to do most functions on your own. While it's largely a do-it-yourself platform, their customer service folks are great and easy to get a hold of. Cloud-based hosting makes it much faster than the traditional platforms, and uploading/processing is super snappy. Very easy to do quick productions and uploads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Search features are minimal compared to the larger (and pricier) providers. Uploading incoming productions can be a bit of a struggle, though getting better, and customer service is good at helping you sort through through it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Logikcull was the perfect fit for a small practice like ours where most of our document review and production projects are at most in the low-six figure document range. Since it's all in the cloud, it's quick and readily accessible from anywhere. While you trade off on not having committed project managers and support staff, you gain the ability to do simple upload and download tasks on your own quickly. For me, since I'm pretty experienced with doc review platforms, that trade off is more than worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

practice coordinator
Legal Services
Litigation Paralegal
What do you like best?

Logikcull is much more intuitive and user friendly than other document management software available. I'm able to take control of the entire process rather than relying on out additional outside vendors to prep my documents for upload, download and production. I felt I needed very minimal training before I was comfortable in the software, and for those moments when I hit a snag, their chat feature is extremely helpful and their service team is very responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to complain about! I've been 100% impressed by the team at Logikcull. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of their trial and training! Their team is wonderful and I felt I was able to hit the ground running to implement and use at full capacity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've only hit one minor snag in my use with Logikcull, which was an unidentified security issue in a file that was produced. Logicull helped and the issue was resolved within 24hrs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Litigation Paralegal
What do you like best?

I love that I am able to do everything autonomously without having to request the Logikcull team to build searches, run productions, ingest data, etc. I also really like having chat support available at any time. Being able to have control over my projects saves a ton of time and prevents miscommunication that can sometimes happen with third party vendors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to view multiple review windows/documents at once. Sometimes I need to compare documents and it becomes a matter of downloading one document, navigating to the second document, and completely losing my place from the first doc. I would like a "near duplicates" function also for documents that only differ slightly (filename). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Logikcull helps us cut through all of the duplicative materials that our clients provide us. It has saved us a ton of time. It also helps us drill down and tag the most important issues, and the Comments feature makes collaboration very easy. It's also a great tool for producing native files that would otherwise be onerous; all of the productions are tidy and easy to navigate. It creates a neater, more polished work product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

Being able to control the e-discovery process. Logikcull is user friendly and easy for people to review and code/tag documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to more easily bulk print documents. For example if an email has 10 attachments. I would like to be able to easily print the email with all of its attachments by either tagging all of them or using another function rather than printing them each one at a time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Logikcull helps our firm be in control of the e-discovery process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

The customer service you get with Logikcull is unparalleled. Anytime I've had any sort of question or problem, the service team has gone above and beyond my expectations to solve whatever I need. I'm blown away every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you have a lot of files and a very specific search term, it can be difficult to narrow down the relevant files if they're not uploaded in a certain way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Logikcull for discovery has made it much easier for my team to work together and discuss documents via tags/multiple user permissions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The tech support is the BEST! The folks there are truly awesome!!! I can't say enough good things about them.

They are always very friendly & patient and always solve my issues. They will go the extra millions miles to help. Because I'm new to e-discovery, they also never make me feel like a total idiot.

I also like that the desktop doesn't seem as "busy" as other e-discovery platforms, e.g., Relativity. That makes it much less intimidating, but it is also extremely functional and powerful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As someone who's new to e-discovery, I don't feel I have the depth of knowledge to answer this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great platform for e-discovery especially if you are new. It's a bit more intuitive to learn and the tech support has to be unrivaled. I was searching, creating more advanced searches and tagging documents immediately after my first upload... as a complete beginner! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it primarily for e-discovery and it has proved to be invaluable. We were able to start searching immediately after our first upload, even though our entire team is new to Logikcull. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how fast Logikcull is above everything else. I can upload data myself and begin reviewing in less than an hour. I can them review and tag documents quickly and create a download and have it in opposing counsel's hands within a day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the structure they are currently using for organizing their tags. I wish I had a little more control, such as moving ones I create to the top of the list so I don't have to scroll down to check them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it for a medium sized project. You'll be impressed at how easy and fast it is to get going. Just make sure to check out all the options because it is actually quite robust. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've saved a boat-load of time using Logikcull. I was either doing everything myself on my desktop, which resulted in a lot of formatting issues and other problems, or I was using other e-Discovery software that just took too much time to even get the documents loaded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simplicity, and all necessary features are available. Most of all what we like, is that our clients love it! The review platform is easy to utilize. Lawyers are inherently technology adverse and Logikcull breaks it down easily for them to understand in snippets. The carousal is probably the most helpful feature as clients are always looking to modify their review criteria on the fly and in this case we do not need to respond to their every search request as in other programs. The speed for the downloads is incredible and probably unmatched by any other programs I've used. This helps provide a quick turnaround for document productions, something that aids in quality control reviews after they're printed and also clients of course enjoy the fast turn around. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The inability to search in excess 1000+ records is limiting but workable if needed. Review sets need help. And access to the database on the fly could be very helpful but Excel downloads can be a workaround too. Sometimes uploads have a slight hangup when native files are not uploaded with a tiff and they cannot be rendered. It is difficult to work around some of the Logik issues because of the lack of access to the database. In this case, we do not usually use Logik as an "ECA" database which is early case assessment and can consist of an extraordinary amount of information in excess of 100+gb and millions of records. Frankly, it doesn't seem suited for large cases like that and is best for smaller reviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider Logik if you are looking for a robust, simple, and clear review platform that all clients or employees can grasp due to its basic layouts and features, but still are looking for advanced features of a full review software. However if you are looking for something that can possibly handle extraordinary amounts of data and need specific database access (i.e. 500gb and SQL server access) then you will need to find something other than Logikcull. Logik is perfect for the regular lawyer or attorney that is not so technologically savvy, which the majority of our clients fall into this bucket. Because it is broken down simply for all users, Logik is our goto for our less savvy clients. We have found they do have some issues with other programs but generally enjoy using Logik and do actually request it at times. Indeed the best parts of Logik are the basic features and that they are highlighted on their application in the most upfront places.

The best example of this I can give is the review carousel which provides reviewers with the most requested filters and fields that can aid their review incredibly. For instance they can filter by upload, custodian, file type, email sender, email recipient, extensions, document types, custom user applied tags, automatically applied quality control (QC) tags, dates, family status, page count, file size, languages, domains, or companies. In addition if users need a more advanced search, they can look for the advanced search tools which provide an array of other search functionalities such as boolean searches, fuzzy searches, proximity searches, text searches, phrase searching, searching with wildcards, term boosting (which is one of the more unique features I have seen) or by field.

In addition, Logik gives you the ability to include custom fields which can come in handy. When importing, the ease of creating custom fields is noticeable and something not accomplished in other platforms I have used. Custom fields are a common use for our organization as we continue with our internal reviews and when something like tags cannot accomplish the needs of a field.

In the case of needed more data access, we use the CSV download which can be a bit slow and then upload to Excel, Access, SQL, or model in other programs. We use Logik to supplement our other programs but it is also robust as a stand-alone application if needed and if the project is correct for its use. While this can be a pitfall, it is probably a small price to pay for the features I've described above.

Another recommendation would be to consider the size of your reviews. If you have many documents and review sets, then Logik isn't the best selection for you because you need to manually assign review sets. That said, saved searches are available for users and if your users are a bit more advanced, they can certainly go ahead and do it themselves. Personally, we decline to give most of our users such access because they will probably be confused and we can more efficiently administrate the review rather than making our clients go at it alone.

Also Logikcull support is exceptional, always responding within minutes and at all times of the day. For instance we had requests at both 8am and 11pm one day, and Logik support was there to respond and solve our issues at those times. The proof is there with support, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving the issue of having new client on-boarding lessons with a simple e-discovery software. Others are more robust and takes time. We aim to minimize downtime outside of review. Clients want specific criteria broken up for their reviews and that is what Logikcull provides. Minimizing time spent setting up search criteria and review sets is essential to first off making clients happy and reducing hours spent on the program. Logik has more than often been our go-to program for all clients as they can jump right into it. As we spend more time outside of the app, we can spend more time on problem solving for other issues which arise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

LogikCull is cost effective, great customer service, very intuitive to use, and has very robust features and functionality. When looking for an eDiscovery product, we did a comprehensive review of the applications available in the marketplace. We found LogikCull to be, hands down, the best and the most cost effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Things we did not like when we first started were mostly learning issues. Once the users understood how to use the product (and, again, kudos to the online help as well as customer service), it was pretty smooth sailing. Administration was a little difficult in the beginning because invoicing was not broken down by client. Again, LogikCull saw the need, addressed it, and now there is a way to get the invoices broken down as well as the ability to generate an invoice for cost pass through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it. It will save you time, money, and headaches. SO easy to set up, use, and work with. Their online help is amazing and the software allows for a great deal of flexibility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LogikCull gives us a much better way of managing and organizing the massive amounts of data that are often retrieved during the course of a case - discovery documents, emails, spreadsheets, etc. It is MUCH more cost efficient than having tons of paralegals sifting and sifting through the data. And, it allows the attorneys to read once, tag and classify, and then move on! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

The ease and speed of the word of phrase searches and the downloading of those searches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The workspace is not 100% intuitive, but they keep improving it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We prepare for interviews and depositions looking for individual names and topics associated with those names. LogikCull is easy to use for that purpose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Paralegal
What do you like best?

Logikcull allows you to completely have control during the e-Discovery process. No third-party vendors and no waiting. You can process incoming productions and process outgoing productions yourself at a fraction of the cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a big learning curve when it comes to running your own e-Discovery. It's not impossible and Logikcull will help you through the growing pains, but it does require a competent employee to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the training! Get as much training as possible and implement protocol (tag names, templates, etc.) in the beginning to save yourself time down the road. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've increased productivity and reduced costs for our clients by using Logikcull. We're also bringing in more revenue for the firm, because we can bill for in-house e-Discovery as opposed to being charged by a third-party e-Discovery vendor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

While this product is natural and easy to use, in the rare case that it acts in a way you don't expect there is someone right there to help. Fantastic product with better customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if, in addition to the the the amount of data uploading, it would give the cost for the upload. It would make the billing easier to track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making huge amounts of eDiscovery among multiple associates very easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that Logikcull has made out document review process more manageable. We needed a solution for organizing and searching through several thousands of documents and this product did not disappoint. The platform is incredibly user friendly and almost everyone on the team felt confident making tags and performing searches within days. The team liked that we were able to manage access to the project and change administrator designations with ease. In addition, I liked that support was only a chat away. Whenever we had questions, the support team was prompt and provided an answer in mere minutes no matter the time of day. In the ends, we were able to organize the materials by both date and subject and create tag identifiers for subtopics while also adding comments and call outs to other team members. This product made our production easier and helped save time for everyone involved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to this product was that the metadata was used to identify the date of a document over the actual date that was printed on the documents. The only way to remedy the issue was to upload the documents in a different manner. Other than that the platform was great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend comparing Logikcull to current document management platforms to see if it can be of use. In comparison to other platforms this was a cost effective way to ensure that we could still provide exceptional service and support to our client while also having a myriad of tools at our disposal. The platform is user friendly as well, which meant we did not have to spend a significant amount of time on training and could jump right in with the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main problem Logikcull solved was the ability to search and group thousands of documents spanning over a decade. Using the platform we were able to perform a variety of searches and save ourselves time and effort, which relayed as saved costs to our client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Logikcull has designed a uniquely intuitive interface which provides the user clarity without oversimplification — making it an ideal platform even for those individuals unfamiliar with e-discovery. This is backed up with fantastic customer support which is available at the click of a button. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hopefully, their roadmap will include integrations with additional cloud providers in the future (they already integrate with Google Vault/Drive, Box, and Slack). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have successfully used Logikcull in cases involving genocide, war crimes, and crimes against humanity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

Logikcull is very user-friendly. Even more complex tasks can be completed (with some help from Logikcull's support team) by someone without an extensive e-discovery background. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a little cumbersome to import document productions from Relativity or other more popular e-discovery platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a team member get well-acquainted with Logikcull, which will help other team members adapting from other collection/review platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cost-efficient document collection, review, and production. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

When working for my previous Am Law firm I worked on internal investigations almost exclusively for my last 4 years there. During that time I worked with every different e-discovery platform and was almost universally displeased with the amount of time and money each system took to get up and running and then also to maintain. On the other end of the spectrum is the user friendly Logikcull. At first, I was certainly cautious about taking on some of the takes I previously employed several expensive professionals to perform. However, Logikcull's user interface is very intuitive and easy to get everything set up and functioning well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not sure if this is even an option, but I would probably prefer going through an initial questionnaire to get things set up and then pay to have someone at Logikcull handle that. It is certainly not a huge concern, but it would be a nice offering in my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have benefitted by saving time on a very quick and easy review platform that can process large amounts of data in a fraction of the time it would take manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

I like being able to do my own uploads and not having to relay and/or wait on anyone else to do it, like an IT department, who may have other projects with priority. It gives me more CONTROL! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have had a few issues or learning curves regarding searching within individual documents because the document images in my project are not OCRed and therefore not searchable with the keyword search box. In order to search within a document, I must open the text version which does not provide a key word search box and do a control / find which then searches everything on the screen, not just the document. Kinda of a work around to be able to search a document.... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My current project was set up to simply be able to review numerous document productions from numerous parties and third parties. We needed a platform to be able to store, view ,and search all the productions, and do that at a reasonable cost. I reviewed a number of different platforms, but none offered the accessibility and functionality with a reasonable cost . Logikcull clearly stood out from the others reviewed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Logikcull has made life much easier for our law firm. Prior to using Logikcull we were using iPro on-premise which was much more difficult to administer and setup for our users. Our litigation paralegals have put Logikcull through the paces and it checked all the boxes that we needed in a document review and production platform. Logikcull is very price competitive and very easy to use by our paralegals and attorneys, almost with no training. If training is needed, then there are prompts and popups to guide you while using the app so that you get "Just in Time" training for most tasks. For more advanced tasks, we have used support and they have been exceptional at assisting us almost immediately. The fact that Logikcull is cloud-based was perfect for our firm, as we have been migrating our systems to the cloud over the past couple of years. One of the big remaining systems stuck on premise was our old iPro system. Because Logikcull is cloud-based we can now quickly and securely grant access to our clients, experts and anyone we may need to grant access and they can sign on via any web browser and start working in a matter of minutes. Overall I can highly recommend Logikcull. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much to say about things I don't like. I checked with our users and they also did not have anything negative to say. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Document review and document production Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

1 - The intuitive features. I have used many different platforms. For very sophisticated users, there are some platforms that are more customizable, but those platforms are extremely unweildy, and have very steep learning curves (requiring hours and hours of training and trial/error to perform even seemingly simple tasks). Logikcull, on the otherhand, offers the core features that I am looking to use in an already intuitive and easy to use package.

2 - The pricing. I wish this pricing had always been this easy. I have used many different e-discovery platforms for litigation, and have continually shopped deals for my clients. Over the years, Logikcull's pricing would have saved my clients many tens of thousands of dollars. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The entire process is simplified to make it more intuitive. This inherently means that certain features available on other platforms on other platforms are missing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am an attorney, and use Logikcull to manage litigation discovery on cases with large amounts of data (particularly text data). The ability to track which documents have and have not been produced, and to prepare discovery productions, is a major time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Communications and Technology Consultant
What do you like best?

Logikcull support turns problems into solutions. Rather than having to learn a complex problem, they handled my onboarding around the needs of my particular, "time sensitive" e-discovery problem. Easy to understand pricing and a Swiss Army Knife tool set make it practical to buy and easy to roll out. Once attorneys find out it's available, they want it. Applications come out of the woodwork for improved workflow and happier staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is fair, but you need to watch the calendar. It's billed monthly, so if you load a project on the 29th and remove it on the 2nd, you're billed for 2 months of service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the product with a limited scope production and see for yourself how many man-hours of work are saved with minimal training. It's easy to parse out work and bring additonal users onto a team. You don't need to sign up your entire firm. If you're a small (one to three attorney) practice, using Logikcull is like being able to clone yourself. If your firm is larger, its benefits are multiplied by the number of users but the cost is capped by the size of the project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inconsistency of training among new staff causes difficulty in standardizing workflow. Moving tasks into Logickull provides organizational benefits that transcend e-discovery. It streamlines a number of document management processes. I would like to see a pricing model which allows upload, processing and output with no culling functionality offered at a low cost. We would certainly use the platform even more - for example - just upload a PST and create a full production and export the images as PDF. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

We love how much time this saves. It has totally changed the way we handle discovery. No more boxes and cumbersome reviews. Attorneys can be more hands on without the additional help of a paralegal or assistant. One review with proper tagging through Logikcull saves us hours of searching in the future, as well as worrying about accidentally producing anything in error. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was still an archiving function for old projects as when we had originally decided to sign up for the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is definitely worth a try if you are still working with paper or large files that need to be saved to your servers and then reviewed as PDF individually. The program is easy to use and understand and our attorneys picked it up in less than a month and love it. It's a great and easy transition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving time and the space previously required to receive boxes as well as saving large amounts of data on our servers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Manager
What do you like best?

I love that everything is online and readily available from any device and that it's extremely easy to use and get trained all within the hour. Never slow and very intuitive. Also the support is one of the best support teams I have ever encountered. I am in IT so I know what its like to deal with people but they are amazing with all of our attorneys here who aren't too tech savvy but by the end of it they are pros using Logikcull. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I have encountered that I don't like about Logikcull. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is probably the best E-discovery software out there because of the speed, availability and not to mention the support. It's so crazy how fast their support is. They are available at all times to help with whatever it is with what you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using it for E-discovery for some of our cases and I have seen that it has increased the speed in which we review and get cases finished using Logikcull. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use and multiple viewing choices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some tasks function automatically while others require specific action to "save" a choice. For new and infrequent users of the platform, it is confusing and frustrating. Just pick one way across the board and eliminate that stress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Collaboration and communication issues are solved many times over with various types of projects. We save money and are more efficient in review for our clients. Getting to the answers sooner than later and working with others, including vendors, opposing counsel, and co-counsel on relevant data. Logikcull also help us to tell the story of the case, from the data to the review, it is all tracked and defensible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

Layout is awesome and love the FAQ section. It's easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Logikcull. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is saving time with the discovery process and production documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Logikcull?