Auryc

Auryc

4.8

Seeing is believing. Auryc's visual intelligence platform empowers organizations to create exceptional customer journeys and increase revenue. We can prove it too

Work for Auryc?

Learning about Auryc?

Auryc Reviews

Ask Auryc a Question
Showing 16 Auryc reviews
Auryc review by Majd M.
Majd M.

"It was dark before Auryc"

What do you like best?

Aside from how powerful this tool is and how intuitive and user-friendly I find it, I love the partnership and the professional help they provide. It is never awkward to request anything and they always go above and beyond.

I used their the funnels and the tracking to get insight into feature success and I find it easier to use than adobe analytics.

What do you dislike?

I think if there was a way to create some kind of home dashboard that we can customize to show key data at a glance that would be great. Aside from that, I am still learning about all this tool can do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All you have to do is have them demo their product to you and I am sure that they will answer all your questions and exceed expectations

I am a product manager here at 4wp.com and Auryc helps me measure and make educated decisions in the direction of our features and even UX. We also use Auryc for our feedback and we are able to understand exactly what is going on with our customers.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Auryc
Auryc review by Shelley E.
Shelley E.

"Invaluable insight with outstanding partnership"

What do you like best?

As a Product Manager, the partnership I have with the team at Auryc has been extremely valuable. They are always open to request and keen to understand our business challenges and strategies so that they can provide us the data and insights to overcome challenges and achieve our business goals.

What do you dislike?

I often need help from the team at Auryc to create my bookmarks because I am still getting accustomed to the user interface. It would be great if each user had their own bookmarks so that we don't overwrite each other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a product to better understand your online customer journey, struggles and demands without procuring special hardware, licensing software and finding the illusive Tealeaf expert, consider Auryc a great alternative.

The Auryc team continues uncover reasons for mysterious declines in online conversion. We have been able to validate the results of A/B testing to determine the effects on micro-conversions that we could not measure with other tools. Auryc has also given us longed for insight into what consumers are seeking on the site. We no longer rely on what we sell to guide on what to merchandise. The customer feedback has also been a big help for us to understand struggles in the checkout path. This is the best tool for us to identify bugs that impact sell success.

What Session Replay solution do you use?

Auryc review by Michael F.
Michael F.

"Auryc has revolutionized our understanding of our customers"

What do you like best?

The tool is perfect for QA, understanding the data behind A/B testing, contextualizing customer feedback, and customizable click and pageview funnel analysis. Event tagging and analyzing is intuitive and any gaps in the tool are quickly answered by the Auryc's consulting services team.

What do you dislike?

The BI/data visualization application in the tool can be limited at times and there are differences in Auryc's data and data from our main tag manager which calls into question the quality of data. Additionally, the videos can sometimes take a while to load, but ultimately is understandable given the high quality of the session replays.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to Amod and his team, you will not find anyone more dedicated to providing your business with actionable insights you could not find without this tool.

QA, A/B testing (web design confirmation and customer experience), funnel analysis (pageviews, click events, and other custom events), event tracking, collecting customer feedback, understanding shopping behavior patterns.

Auryc review by Terence F.
Terence F.

"Auryc is a powerful tool that provides incredible results! "

What do you like best?

Auryc is very easy to use and the product support team is extremely helpful - one of the best teams I've worked with.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of data being recorded and analyzed so it can take some time to load, but that is to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Auryc is relatively easy to implement and it starts working immediately. The Auryc team has great ideas and are always willing to help and make recommendations to improve your clients experience on your website and ultimately increase sales and revenue.

We are using Auryc to monitor conversions, funnel analysis, and QA. Auryc has already helped us discover a number of website/ booking engine issues that were preventing sales and with the recordings we are able to easily demonstrate the problems to the development team and implement fixes. Before using Auryc, some of these issues could have gone unnoticed for months.

Auryc review by Haritha R.
Haritha R.

"Great user journey analytics tool"

What do you like best?

Have been using Auryc for months now. The following features are the favorites -

1. Session replay

2. Ability to slice / dice data

3. Deep dive into user information

4. Funnels

5. CSV download

6. Support / Engagement from the team

What do you dislike?

None alarming - a few bugs like event collection, missing sessions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of all features and connect with the team if you want custom features for your use, they will surely try and add it to your list.

We are using Auryc to understand product usage on two of our apps and our marketing websites.

We have been able to identify and know user patterns, draw insights and make product decisions based on that.

Auryc review by Marni M.
Marni M.

"Auryc has been a great help"

What do you like best?

I like that I can ask questions of the system to inform my marketing decisions. I like that from the moment you put the code on the website that it is tracking everything.

What do you dislike?

Not much I dislike. I guess the reports could be a little faster. Sometimes I can't create events because of the way our developers code things, but that's not Auryc's fault.

It allows us to understand the effects of our marketing and to see what ad groups and campaigns are having an impact. It has also helped us to identify fraudulent transactions, which is an unexpected and added benefit.

Auryc review by Administrator

"Robust, user-friendly & intuitive"

What do you like best?

The ease of integration through our existing implementation of Tealium -- we simply added a tag & had Auryc live on our staging environment in a matter of minutes.

What do you dislike?

The actual portal for reviews/dashboard could use a face-lift/redesign to be a bit more data-driven on load & perhaps have a 'welcome dashboard' to review insights/feedback at high-level geared more for over-all performance/metrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leverage their trial offer, you will be surprised as to how many other metrics/data is captured replacing other 3rd parties you may currently also have.

Business problems were to gauge or identify cart abandonment & lower than usual average order value. We have realized different click-patterns due to the heat-maps provided & actually found an incredible checkout bug which has a very positive ROI.

Auryc review by Rahul M.
Rahul M.

"Incredible tool for analyzing product usage and finding technical issues"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to tag and filter sessions. The recordings along with the error tracker have been immensely helpful to identify and fix technical issues. The team at Auryc is very responsive to feature requests and bug fixes.

Their solution for GDPR compliance was very simple.

What do you dislike?

Not as much a dislike, rather a feature request is that I would like more fine grained control over the recording like being able to pause and resume sessions while the session is in progress

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is super easy to integrate Auryc and comes with a lot of customization and added features. The team at Auryc is very helpful and always open to solving the specific needs of the customer.

Understanding our product usage and identifying bugs.

Auryc review by Andrew W.
Andrew W.

"Responsive and Helpful"

What do you like best?

Auryc dedicates the right assets at the right time to meet my technical needs. I always get to speak to a real person who understands my case and directs me in the right direction.

What do you dislike?

Nothing... Auryc designed a solution with out in house team that met our current and future needs.

We are gathering performance data on our work order entry system and optimizing our new systems based on current usage data

Auryc review by Administrator

"Great tool for understanding customer's sessions"

What do you like best?

You can easily create your custom filter which lets you get the relevant sessions that you need. It even works retroactively. Customer's sessions in lifetime is also a nice feature to check recurring behaviors.

What do you dislike?

Product is not yet perfect and there are times when a session gets cut off or not recorded

This tool helps us understand our customer's pain points better and test out any new products that we launch. Instead of assuming how our customer behaves, this tool helps us actually see how they interact with our sites

Auryc review by David E.
David E.

"Auryc gives us great insight"

What do you like best?

I like that Auryc provides for the playback of individual sessions. With this, I can see what a user sees and also what they may have done that has caused an issue.

What do you dislike?

Need some more documentation for the product in all phases.

We are responding to reports of issues with much more and better information.to get them resolved faster.

Auryc review by Ian O.
Ian O.

"Auryc CX analytics - great technology and company"

What do you like best?

Auryc's CX technology has great session recording capability with full filtering to allow zoom-in to understand exactly the customer journeys of interest. Analytics allow understanding why the customer behaviour observed has occurred. Integrated Voice of the Customer feedback completes the picture.

The Auryc team have very strong technical skills, instrumentation integration into a portal tag manager is light-touch and runs asynchronously with no performance impact visible to the customer.

What do you dislike?

Overlay handling on product roadmap.

The product is otherwise very strong.

CX analytics in B2B and residential Telco portal (PoC evaluation) .

Auryc review by Dave L.
Dave L.

"A must-have for a digital application portfolio"

What do you like best?

As an IT Executive, the Auryc platform has proven to be a must-have tool for my development team. The session replay is instrumental in identifying those elusive hard-to-reproduce bugs. Likewise, my developers build views to identify client-side JS errors that previously went undetected.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of any dislikes at this time, the product has exceeded expectations.

Session reply to identify bugs

Queries to identify client JS errors

Auryc review by Linda L.
Linda L.

"Auryc is both my daily coffee and daily vitamin"

What do you like best?

Session replay

Funnel analysis

Customer support

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes buggy, but the team is very responsive at resolving the bugs.

Usability tuning

Auryc review by Administrator

"Great Fraud and Chargeback Tool"

What do you like best?

Customized reporting and outstanding customer service, to name a few

What do you dislike?

Occasionally sessions will not be available for review.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amod and team are always available and willing to work to meet your needs.

Chargeback backup data, fraud examination, customer dispute mitigation

Auryc review by User

"Great insights from the recorded videos"

What do you like best?

recorded videos that show user's journey

What do you dislike?

navigation in the site is little messy.

optimize user experience to surface . what need quickly

Learning about Auryc?

* We monitor all Auryc reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.