4.8

Kudos is an employee recognition system that is simple, flexible, customizable, effective and affordable. Build a better culture with Kudos.

Work for Kudos?

Kudos review by Tyson G.
Tyson G.
View Original
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Kudos
Kudos review by Bryanna  U.
Bryanna U.

"Amazing! "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that the Kudos allows the employees to feel like they are really making a difference in the company! Not only that but they also make sure they provide recognition to those that have earned it! Giving you a greater sense of wanting to continue to do great! I feel that if every company had this form of appreciation for there employees every company would be amazing and succeed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that they give very little Kudos to new comers so we can not show as much appreciation as we want. I feel that if we were given more Kudos to show appreciation to our fellow coworkers that would also give everyone a stronger sense of wanting to help one another out within the company. I also do not like that sometimes Kudos does have issues where it does not send the Kudos that you want it to send.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only thing I can think of is to provide more Kudos to new comers.

I am making the customers happy therefore making the company money and the benefits that I have seen have been that the employees seem far more happy to help the customers when they get a valid reward for doing so. I also have noticed that the prizes that come a long with doing great things, not just the recognition has also given the employees incentive to do amazing things while at work.

What Employee Recognition solution do you use?

Kudos review by Darren G.
Darren G.

"A nice way to show appreciation and feel appreciated"

What do you like best?

Kudos allows you to show your appreciation for co-workers who go above and beyond for you. Kudos goes beyond a simple "thank you" to providing small tokens of your appreciation in the form of gift cards. Earning Kudos points from others is also very gratifying.

What do you dislike?

My one criticism for Kudos is that it does not allow you to save unused points to distribute from one month to the next. There have been months where I did not distribute all of my Kudos points, and other months where I use up all of them within a couple of weeks. If there were a way to save unused points from one month to the next, it would greatly help out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to use it. A little investment of time can lead to stronger team dynamics. It also feels great to earn Kudos points which can be redeemed for gift cards. You feel appreciated and you get to experience a nice little bonus for putting in a little extra effort!

You can get more engaged with your co-workers, particularly when you give out a lot of Kudos points for a job well done. You can quantify your thanks, in a way.

Kudos review by Majed  M.
Majed M.

" Kudos It's a culture of love among job team members "

What do you like best?

When our obsession becomes a search for achievements of our colleagues that deserve appreciation, acknowledge and thanks

Which leads to increased competition for achievement and increase love among the team members

And encourage team members to provide the best during the work performance

And create a great working environment so its contribute effectively to achieve the job goals

What do you dislike?

poor performance employees will be frustrated

The suggestion is to add a new category to help poor performance employees to engage in Kudos through a new category called (small achievements) so the team members gives thanks for a small achievement for example with 3 points

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kudos

It's a culture of love among job team members

And encourage team members to provide the best during the work performance

Problems solved by Kudos

Lack of appreciation

Lack of encouragement

Lack of stimulation

Lack of recognition of achievement

Negative working environment

kudos create Culture

Culture of Positive

Culture of monitoring achievements

Culture of Successful relationship

Culture of appreciation

Culture of Recognition

Culture of acknowledge

Kudos review by LAWRENCE T.
LAWRENCE T.

"Review by Lawrence Tindyebwa"

What do you like best?

The graphics design and display is cool,The user interface is easy to use and attractive,the system responds very well and also uses less data.

It is secure and one must have a username and password to access.Also the password reset option is very good just in case someone forgets their password. The coloring is wonderful and attracts users.

The option of reminding users of their work anniversaries is good. It also reminds users of their birthdays

What do you dislike?

There is too much bright color in the background and this somehow affects users.

Sometimes the system is unresponsive thus hard to use.

It sometimes takes too long to load and also never load at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend all companies to switch to kudos because its functionalities will help them achieve their goals.

Staff will have the moral and motivation,build relationships and networking among-st themselves,appreciate one another for the good work done.This will improve performance and as a result users will meet their targets.The system is secure.Kudos uses less data and loads first. It runs on all operating systems and so one can access it from whatever device they are using

The functionality of rewarding staff and employees keeps them motivated,they feel appreciated and it builds relationships,as result there is teamwork and this increases enthusiasm among staff and subsequently they produce better results and achieve targets.Staff don't miss their work anniversaries as well as birthdays because it does remind them. It improves networking and connections among staff all which build a bond

Kudos review by LAWRENCE T.
LAWRENCE T.

"Kudos Review by Lawrence Tindyebwa"

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system is unresponsive thus hard to use.

It sometimes takes too long to load and also never load at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kudos review by Chrysalin M.
Chrysalin M.

"Kudos is easy to navigate!"

What do you like best?

I like how user-friendly Kudos website is to work. I also like that it serves as a news feed of accomplishments for my coworkers. I like that we can upload photos and our birthdays. Having your birthday on there and everyone giving you Kudo rewards makes the day extra special. I also like that it does the birthday automatically. I do not fully understand the kudo badges but I do think they are fun. I want to watch my circle grow and show that i am valuable to my company.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the main page never showcases those I know. I also wish I was eligible to give kudos rewards. I think all employees that are corporate and salary should have that ability. i also dislike how my company uses Kudos sometimes. We tend to use them by just giving our team a bunch by completing a successful month. Kudos could have a training on what constitutes a proper kudos give out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kudos is great, however, if you give "prizes" to redeem with your Kudos, consider making them items the employees would enjoy.

My company uses it to recognize success on projects and work. It's a method for us to showcase when someone goes above and beyond. Employees are also able to redeem prizes. These prizes help boost morale, since they are free to us and received due to hard work. Chewy uses a lot of self promo items so I think Kudos should offer discounts on some.

Kudos review by Michael K.
Michael K.

"Awesome morale boosting system!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can use kudos to purchase everyday items or electronics that I can use and absolutely need but wouldn't purchase otherwise because they are too pricey and it allows me to also test items such as portable chargers blue-tooth speakers headphones and the lot.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there isn't an option as to where to purchase or the price (in dollars) for the items I may have tested previously on the products page. Like lets say I like one the products listed and I would like to purchase another one say if my item broke or i wanted to purchase some as gift outside of the work place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is not only a fun tool to use for the people you employ, but a very influential morale boosting tool for a wide variety of departments. It gives an opportunity for employees to purchase items they need but wouldn't otherwise spend money on, with also giving the company to have the items with the company label to provide free advertising.

I like kudos not only that the kudos I receive can be redeemed for company labeled products so I can help with giving some free advertising while still looking stylish. But I also like the morale boosting qualities of how kudos make you feel as an employee. Before working here I've never heard of a couple giving out "Points" for doing your job well or sometimes just because you took some extra time to do something nice or out of the ordinary for someone you work with.

Kudos review by Todd C.
Todd C.

"Albert A Webb Associates - Engineering Services Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of being able to communicate with associates in the office, in the field, and remote offices recognizing their birthdays, anniversaries, and career accomplishments. Great way to team build and create and instant change to the culture of our company. With regards to the user experience, the program is extremely easy to use. We even went a step further and implemented a custom mascot for our firm and create a variety of "stickers" to allow associates to use given the holiday or occasion. VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!

What do you dislike?

All positives, nothing to dislike. Well.....one thing. People never cash out? Maybe putting an expiration date on the point reimbursement to use them? Our company has over $50,000 not cashed out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it right away! Regardless of your company size, it is extremely valuable for associates to connect with each other in a simple multi-tasking fashion that will not draw down on billable hours. We are seeing more in depth conversations occurring between associates when they see recognition of each other on the dashboard. I highlight recommend that all employees seek to incorporate this if possible. Has a great return on investment. Studies have shown that if you improve culture of your company; salaries etc. can be put on the back burner!

CULTURE!!!! We are building awareness of associates connecting their simple personal life updates with their career accomplishments.

Kudos review by Arianna Isabel M.
Arianna Isabel M.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

that is easy to use- very self explanatory'

friendly- to everyone,

Easy to send a message just by typing your coworker name

Easy to add the green emoji the kUdos animal, and the different one they have, like drinking coffee or the cake for birthday!

the new feature that you can now send emojis( like the imessage )

The variety of stores/ services that you can cash out your kudos!

The dynamic and integration that the platform has is amazing.

And also the amount of kudos they give you monthly is very accurate.

very easy to understand and use , you can also send kudos to a variety of people at the same time, sending multiples good jobs/ or impressive to a bunch of peers.

The colors that Kudos software used are very friendly and easy to recognize, green, orange, purple and blue.

love when people give the Exceptional and Impressive one!

What do you dislike?

That next to the point that you give - should be the actual amount in real money $$ of what you are giving,,

Example : Good job is 10 kudos = 5 $ (in actual money)

Recommendations to others considering the product

is an excellent platform!!! very friendly and incredibly amazing for any company looking to give a reward to their employees

rewards, people motivated, saving the kudos to use it for different things/ stores or saving it for a airplane ticket or something big!

a lot of options and new clients are making businesses with Kudos

Kudos review by Austin F.
Austin F.

"Making work fun!"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing is the ease of showing appreciation to my fellow coworkers. With the click of a button, I can thank anyone, anywhere for the smallest things (like having a Tums!) to the bigger things like helping with an account. I also LOVE the prizes that can be won. With our company, you can earn anything from a small rubber bracelet with the company logo all the way up to a high end lap top! I'm working towards a smartwatch now!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that my Kudos expire, but I understand why that is. It's incentive to use them at the end of the month if I have any remaining. I wish you could also customize the quantity of Kudos. The only options at my place of work are 5/10/20/50. I wish I could also better attach gif images although that's a minor point. I like to always add a funny photo or something relevant to make a person smile when they open my kudos. It really adds to the social experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get involved! The best thing about Kudos is the ability to make others shine and show gratitude for everything big, small and in between.

Our business has really used Kudos to help push the incentive to help with extra workflow. In addition to making the extra hours, agents can also receive Kudos prizes to add extra perks to working extra. This is a win-win for all parties involved.

Kudos review by Erica J.
Erica J.

"Kudos is the bomb!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can get exclusive items not available elsewhere. The products seem to be of good quality and are brand name. They have a good selection and seem to update the kudos prizes regularly. I have gotten quite a few things off of kudos, and I like that they have selections that range in value. You can get something with a little kudos or save up ad get something nice with a lot of kudos.

What do you dislike?

Kudos prices and the fact that we aren't give enough to give out. As a trainer I have enough kudos, but I know that the general CS on the floor only get 100 to give out a month, and they would like to be able to have more to give to their peers. The top kudos that they can give out is 50, and with the amount of kudos they are given, they are only able to reward 2 people a month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We should have more to give out.

I am a trainer and I am able to use kudos as a reward system for games and other learning based curriculum. It is very helpful as a reward. My trainees are very excited and strive to win the games, which in turns makes them pay attention more. The prizes are unique and things people desire. I only wish that the regular CS had more kudos to give out to their peers.

Kudos review by Christopher A.
Christopher A.

"One of the best utilities a business could ask for."

What do you like best?

The user interface is near perfect. Everything feels natural when you go to different pages and scrolling through your timeline. It has a social network feel (à la Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) It brightens my day to know that even if you think you didn't break a sweat helping someone, they truly appreciated whatever you did for them, and decided to give you their points for the help. It's truly a wonderful program and I hope more companies start utilizing it.

What do you dislike?

The only gripe (A minuscule one at that), would be that there's no search bar to look through kudo's whether it be giving them to other people, or people giving them to you. On some platforms, such as Internet Explorer, some of the images do not load. This of course isn't a big problem, but some companies that are still using it might want to use a different browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It definitely helps employees get to know one another better. Workers thrive to do better so they can get a chance to get some of their company's swag. It has a social network feel that we all know well. It has a video game feel which is nice for team building or having employees challenge themselves to do better.

If you do your job, you'll get noticed. If you get noticed, you get Kudo's. If you get Kudo's, you get free swag! Other than the competitiveness of it all, it's a great way to help others.

Kudos review by Pahel M.
Pahel M.

"Extrinsic Motivation Redefined"

What do you like best?

Kudos has truly revolutionized how behavior in the workplace is acknowledged and expended the scope of good performance from purely financial to factors that encourage ideal teammate behavior. The aspect of a pat on the back after a long project has magical effect and brings the inner child in you! The aspect of being able to redeem your points for products you like act as a constant reminder to continue the good behavior you got the kudos for. Lastly, it allows teammates who may not be expressive and/or shy to give compliments in public to voice their recognition.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way you could add friends and have a kudos match up of the month with your co-workers. That would further the engagement on the platform beyond just top receivers of the month (who are often people outside of your work circle). Also, giving boosts to users for having streak of receiving kudos could also further the engagement on the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One stop shop for all your consumer recognition needs that boosts culture through furthering engagement.

We are able to acknowledge good behavior such as expediting the timeline to buying someone a coffee in a tangible way, which may have else gone unnoticed. Kudos has benefited me through creating a better work culture in my office that focuses on core principles such as teamwork, hard-work, and speed. Truly one of a kind product that influences all aspects of work positively.

Kudos review by Mari M.
Mari M.

"Wonderfully Motivating"

What do you like best?

I love checking in every day to see the compliments and stories about why people are getting kudos at my company. We are split into 3 different large call centers around the country so it is also like I get to know some of my coworkers that I may not actually get to meet in person from another state. It's motivating to check in each week for new rewards and saving up for cool prizes. Our most highly coveted prizes include: apple watches, fitbits, a foldable bicycle, a macbook, ipads, and bluetooth speakers. My favorite prizes though are the clothing and blanket options. I love wearing my Chewy shirts, hoodies, socks, and hats at the office and cuddling in my giant Chewy blanket at home.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I absolutely love this application. Keep up the great work guys!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to keep your employees engaged and motivated, I highly recommend using kudos and stocking great prizes. Invest in your employees and they will not disappoint you.

Keeping us motivated and rewarded for our excellent customer service. My fellow coworkers and I love challenging each other to do better each day - whether its by increasing the number of phone calls we make or seeing who can process the most faxes or pieces of mail in an hour. Kudos keeps things fun! It sounds silly sometimes, but there have been days where I will do overtime because I am more excited to earn extra kudos than the extra money.

Kudos review by Stanfford  H.
Stanfford H.

"Chewy Kudos "

What do you like best?

What I like most about Kudos is the dashboard showing everyone's compliments and reasons why they're giving or receiving Kudos. It's like Facebook for work! The rewards tab is very helpful in showing what is available with the points I have accrued and how many points will be left over if I choose to redeem that reward.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Kudos is not having a search bar where you can find the page of a particular person you want send kudos to. It's difficult finding who to give Kudos to if you don't know the person's last name so it'd be nice to be able to search based on the department they work in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be helpful if items that are not in stock to be redeemed as a reward would be removed from the site

There are no business problems I am solving with Kudos however I have realized its a great tool to use for connecting with new employees and showing your appreciation. It's also a good way to view others' compliments and reviews about the website.

Kudos review by Chances B.
Chances B.

"This application is great!"

What do you like best?

I love this system so much! It makes it so easy to communicate to employees at different locations. I am able to stay updated on all of my company's information. It is also a great way to thank, and show my appreciation for the ones that I work with. The supervisor are able to keep us up to date, as well as commend those that are excelling. I would recommend this to companies of all sizes.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can say that there is not one thing that I do not like about Kudos. I have thoroughly enjoyed using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! There is no point in waiting. Kudos has followed through with everything they promised to do. Our company has greatly benefited from this program.

I no longer get bombarded with company emails that do not apply to me. The information that I receive is pertinent to my department and needs.The system is user friendly and well designed.

Kudos review by Marcela R.
Marcela R.

"Great way to give an extra high five and motivate team members"

What do you like best?

Receiving Kudos is always an unexpected and much-appreciated surprise. I tend to appreciate the kudos themselves even more than the monetary value attached. It's also been a great way to reinforce a "thank you" or recognize the hard work of my colleagues. The platform is straightforward easy to use so there's no excuse not to participate. We have it setup on monitors around the office so that we can see everyone's kudos and comments - this really helps to keep us up-to-date on what's going on with other teams and has instigated a more open dialogue around the office.

What do you dislike?

The rewards program is pretty limited outside of the US. We have international employees who don't benefit as much as the ones based in the US.

Improving company culture, providing incentives for internal competitions aimed at improving the customer experience. Incentivizing really is the most tangible and noteworthy benefit, however it has really helped to break down the silos that tend to exist amongst different departments as it gives more visibility to what's going on with other teams.

Kudos review by Emma M.
Emma M.

"LOVE KUDOS "

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly it is and how it shows awards. I like how personal it gets at some point and how they have so many options for gifts. It really motivated me to stay after a lot of days whenever my work says I can get Kudos from it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all! I think Kudos is a perfect site to use. I would not ask for anything else. But sometimes it does run a little slow but that may be just the internet

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Kudos is really easy to use and I don;t know why you wouldn't. It motivates me and my friends to stay after :)

We are showing our appreciation for people at work and people get more motivated to do overtime while using it. I find that whenever my work says they will give us 500 Kudos for doing something, people usually do.

Kudos review by Daniel  B.
Daniel B.

"Kudos a Great Way To Thank Co-Workers"

What do you like best?

I love that kudos is a quick way to thank people for helping you out. It is especially useful if your entire team is not in the same location. The picture and bios also make it feel like you are getting to know your co-workers that are in different locations.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when you search a person's name you cannot just click the banner on top and give the person kudos. This makes it difficult to give kudos to people you have not met so you are searching that person. I also wish you could manage what messages you got e-mails on. Some kudos messages are important to me and others are not.

Showing people appreciation quickly, and communicating with people who are in different locations. The benefit is that it makes employees feel recognized and helps HR know who the stand outs are.

Kudos review by Asia H.
Asia H.

"Kudos actually shows appreciation !!"

What do you like best?

The fact that KUDOS prove that other agents you sit right next to are also appreciative of your compassion and work ethic with other customers.

What do you dislike?

The anxiety that comes along with waiting or wondering if the experience you're having are positives or negatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please use, the environment of your job may just NEED this type of energy in the atmosphere. Kudos was something that could've possibly been used to keep at other telecommunication companies, as well as, Kudos make it possible to keep the environment filled with friendly competition. This program will bring you your next RECOGNIZED contributor to your company.

Staying alert on calls and not becoming a ROBOT!! Benefits behind this program makes it easier to acknowledge and notice those around you and won't keep you strictly focused on "your lead" or "your neighbors".

Kudos review by Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.

"Work Social Media"

What do you like best?

I like this website because it operates just like Facebook or any other professional social media site but it is meant to only uplift our peers and recognize when we go above and beyond.

What do you dislike?

The main things I dislike are that the emoji function when trying to send a message doesn't seem to work, that there is a cap on the amount of kudos you can give monthly and I don't like that more people are not using Kudos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kudos is a great way to encourage positive talk around the work place and uplift the work environment.

I personally haven't solved any business problems using kudos. I generally benefit from the recognition from my peers and supervisors. I would like to explore the website more to see how I can utilize it for problem solving.

Kudos review by Amanda M.
Amanda M.

"A Great Way to Say Thanks!"

What do you like best?

Fast and easy way to show appreciation to co-workers when working for a large company with several locations and services .Great reminder for co-workers birthdays and length of time working for the company. Notifications for new employees who have joined the company or just new to Kudos.

What do you dislike?

Not enough variety in stickers to send out to co-workers, they are cute stickers though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remember to send out Kudos before the end of the month when they reset, always use up those points!

Working for a large company with several locations across Canada makes it so easy to give thanks to co-workers and show appreciation so simply without bombarding someone with e-mails. I work remotely as an assistant for several sites and it always puts a smile on my face to see a notification from Kudos.

Kudos review by Savannah F.
Savannah F.

"Kudos is the best reward system ever and is great for employee recognition "

What do you like best?

I love that Kudos not only allows you to receive rewards, but you can also leave a message to tell your coworkers how awesome they are! I also like that everyone in the company is able to see it as well.

What do you dislike?

I wish the company would allow for more Kudos to send out, I also wish that we had a better variety of items that we can redeem. Gift cards would be nice!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The more points you give, the happier your employees are and they will feel recognized!

Business problems we are solving are employees feeling like their hard work if going unnoticed. We cant always get the raise we want, so this is a great way of reminding us that our effort is not unnoticed!

Kudos review by Karen M.
Karen M.

"Great Partnership!!"

What do you like best?

Kudos makes recognition easy! We can easily recognize employees at any location, on any shift at any time!

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there are issues with the system limits that don't flex to our needs. However, I will say that when that has occurred the team at Kudos has done what they can to partner with us to try and come up with something that will work for all parties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very flexible to meet the needs of your business but be ready to dedicate internal staff from HR, Communications and HRIS to help support implementation & ongoing maintenance of the program.

Increase Employee Engagement & Satisfaction

Increase Employee Retention

Increase Employee Motivation

** We have seen improvements in these areas since our launch with the program one year ago

Kudos review by Sharon D.
Sharon D.

"Great Way For Peer to Peer acknowledgement!"

What do you like best?

I love that the employees can acknowledge their peers and let them know they are appreciated. Managers are getting involved as well! This has been so great for our company and the employee moral! Perfect decision!

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I have found that I dislike about Kudos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great and easy way to get employee engagement!

The employee moral was low, therefore productivity was low. Everyone felt with our old program the same people were being recognized for the same stuff over and over again and if they did something, that person may not have recognized them for it. This way everyone can recognize their peers and subordinates at different levels! This has really boosted the employee moral! I already see such a difference!

Kudos review by joel s.
joel s.

"great program to communicate with a coworker"

What do you like best?

Kudos is great for communicating with a co-worker that you may not see very often; even someone at another office ! Great for giving recognition to a "job well done" that might have gone unnoticed. That is a great motivational tool!

What do you dislike?

It can be a little confusing at times to figure out how to redeem your points or how to give someone kudos. It is also a little confusing as to how to give someone kudos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I guarantee that once you try this out for at least 30 days, Kudos along with your regular business software will create a more open friendly work environment!

Kudos can ( I have seen it in action! ) motivate people just by reading a congrats or the such. It is also a great feeling to get a pat on the back for something and that too is motivating; for the person getting the kudos as well as all of the people who read about it. a huge tool towards better communication!

Kudos review by Greg J.
Greg J.

"Kudos at Work"

What do you like best?

I love that we can interact with one another across the work campus. I am new to the company and it allows me to see what others are doing and makes me feel closer to everyone.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is not aware of who the Kudos are to or from. I receive an email update and its just for the whole group and not me. It is just a small issue and overall I still love the community.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kudos is a great way for employees to interact with one another and give recognition to brighten someone's day. It allows you to thank someone officially and make it public as well. Talking to my peers, we all enjoy the interactions on Kudos and will continue to use it in the future.

Kudos is still new to our company so its hard to say what business problems we have solved in this short amount of time, but I can say that it is a benefit in that we are all happy to interact with one another daily.

Kudos review by Carol W.
Carol W.

"Kudos to KUDOS! Great way to recognize our team members."

What do you like best?

Kudos is a quick, user friendly way to recognize fellow colleagues, line staff and volunteers for their dedication and efforts towards our agency objectives. It has a very similar feel to texting and other platforms, making it easy for staff to engage with one another. I particularly like the option of selecting key phrases to highlight the message. The emojis are fun, and relevant. From the Baby Boomers to the Generations that follow, this tool meets the needs of the entire organization.

What do you dislike?

While this is a new platform to our agency, I have not found anything that I do not like about KUDOS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product for use by agencies, regardless of the size of the organization. It is easy, engaging, and has received nothing but positive responses from our staff. I would like to see more emojis, or the ability to personalize them (bitmoji). Staff of all ages are enjoying this tool, and the ability to personalize the additions might create an even more engaging environment, much like they are used to in their other platforms.

The biggest concern expressed by staff is their impression that communication is lacking. With the implementation of KUDOS, in just one week, our staff is flooding the organization with praise, compliments and recognition of one another. From the CEO to the volunteers, everyone is talking about it, everyone is using it, and the opportunities are endless for the potential positive impact.

Kudos review by Emily  G.
Emily G.

"Whats not to love! "

What do you like best?

Kudos is a great platform to enhance interoffice communication and a positive work environment. I love being able to give and receive feedback that results in a tangible item!

My company is located in multiple offices so it's a great way in general to be more connected to the remote employee's. When you get a notifcation that someone gave you kudos it feels incredibly personally and helps to develope that relationship.

What do you dislike?

The platform is great! My only dislike would be adding more characteristics to tag about your post, sometimes i feel a bit limited in what I can pick. I find myself using "Helpful, Respect, & Boldness" the most.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love the variety kudos has in what gift cards they offer. I would only suggest continuing adding more options!

Communication! By sending kudos we are able constantly able to tell coworkers, "nice work" or "good job". It's a quick way to have an employee have instant gratificiation.

Kudos review by simon z.
simon z.

"Review using Kudos"

What do you like best?

The best thing i like are the features. the icons, the ease of use and the ability to review what other people have posted about others, Its very encouraging to see others too being held in high esteem for the good job they have done

What do you dislike?

What could be improved is the ease of navigation. for instance if one wants to send kudos to another and they are on the home page, they have to forst click either "impressive", "good job" etc for one to go to where they send the messages. Better would be for all pages to have something like "send kudos" or something similar for easier navigation on the home page so any layman can easily navigate and send

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it. the benefits are real!

Main benefits that have been realized are better performance from internal staff members ever since its introduction.

This reflects overall to the company performance and profitability.

Kudos review by Bernard A.
Bernard A.

"Kudos is not only cool, it is a platform to give thumps up, say thank you and share Love"

What do you like best?

The new Emoji's added gives a deeper meaning to the person giving the Kudos and the recipient of the Kudos reads virtually the heart of the message. In the nutshell, both the giver and receiver of Kudos share a perpetual bond.

Kudos promotes mutual respect and high sense of professionalism within and outside the team.

Finally, it creates value in Team bonding and a stronger sense of unity in teamwork because you know that when success comes, it will be shared on Kudos

What do you dislike?

So far so very good, I would like the team to consider some prepared template for new users to quickly use whilst saving the busy user some time. so some pre prepared templates will be helpful

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will never regret it, Perfect platform to engage and recognize employees. I fully recommend Kudos to all companies be it small, medium or large organization.

Team work, Recognition as well as Loyalty and commitment to the values of my company.

Kudos review by Mohammad  J.
Mohammad J.

"Its a useful tool"

What do you like best?

It's easy to recognize someone for their hard work or teamwork...just a click away. Its a widely popular tool among employees of DHL since its initiated and getting popular every day. I hope down the road it will come as more improved version as an application. Kudos is designed very wisely keeping in mind the useability of the tool to its users.

What do you dislike?

Kudos being a wonderful tool has very minimum monetary value attached to it which sometimes discourages people to use it that frequently or enthusiastically. I think for any tool which needs to be popular must attach a proper financial incentive which adds justification of reorganization

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest others to use Kudos as I am impressed with its user-friendly application. I believe Kudos integrates well with our day to day work activities.

It's helping us to create team spirit and recognizing others hard work. We recognize each others hard work and initiatives. Kudos is a way of saying to others for their initiative and hard work.

Kudos review by Antoinette B.
Antoinette B.

"Advantages of Kudos"

What do you like best?

Kudois is user friendly. It is a very good platform for giving and receiving acknowledgement and appreciation to and from colleagues and Management. Receiving Kudos from Management acknowledges that your hard work is appreciated and motivates staff to keep us the good work and excel further. It is available to all and is easy to use. Points are assigned to Kudos received and there is visibility on your personal profile of points earned . Rewards can be redeemed at a click

What do you dislike?

There is very little cash value assigned to Kudos. I would like it to be increased to make it attractive for people to use Kudos . There should not be a limit for Kudos to be assigned allotted to each staff. More vendors could be added to the Rewards redemption list to make it even more attractive. We should be able to send Kudos to more than one person at a time, that would save time having to send Kudos to each person separately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I still recommend increasing the monetary value of Kudos

Giving out Kudos motivates the person receiving it. People feel appreciated and and motivates them to excel further. Receiving Kudos cheers a person and makes their day. It is a very good Tool for Thanking your colleagues or peer group. Kudos encourages staff to perform better in providing excellent service to our customers. Recognizing receivers with highest points motivates people in the team to use Kudos.

Kudos review by Douglas W.
Douglas W.

"Kudos is Amazing!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the fact that Kudos offers an online alternative to giving a gift for fellow co-workers. It's a great way tot show people you appreciate their work, whether they work directly or indirectly with you. I also love the amount of team morale that can be built within a company by leaving the "keywords" we use within our company that represent our mission statement.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really much to dislike here. The only thing I would suggest is a Java-enabled tutorial to introduce newer people to the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best program to help build a sense of community ith your company.

One of the biggest problems I see changing is definitely our team morale issue. We've always sent e-mails of our appreciation to each other but sincerity can be lost in common blocks of text. This is another way to go the extra mile to let those around you know you appreciate them, and them to let you know as well.

Kudos review by Pakeeza A.
Pakeeza A.

"Operation speacialist"

What do you like best?

I can appreciate my colleagues and also get appreciation and kudos rewards. This is the part of motivation and development of any one who use kudos.

best part is we get the rewards in term of cash prize and we can buy anything.

What do you dislike?

i only have 40 points . i want more points to spread my love and appreciation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kudos plays a vital role in the motivation and development of people. Kudos brings more love and attachment between the colleagues and give them chance to spread their love and get rewards.

Also Kudos help to recognize your quality by other which is another great achievement.

I would strongly recommend everyone to use Kudos and appreciate everyone their hard work, efficiency and boost them so they can also use Kudos .

kudos bring the team and colleague closer because we appreciate each other. if we have any issue we can send the kudos for the appreciation, motivation and things get solved

you can benefit by rewards. also you get the motivation to do your best and also share the best with everyone.

Kudos review by Rafael A.
Rafael A.

"Excellent In-Office Tool"

What do you like best?

I like to be able to give my co-workers thanks in a professional and interesting way for their contributions. Kudos provides an excellent medium to complement one another in the workplace. As an employee, I have received nice comments from my peers for even the smallest of details, and I have been able to give back to my co-workers and even superiors whenever I receive help from them. Sometimes I feel I am asking too much of someone else, and Kudos provides me with the ideal platform to compensate for the assistance I am requesting. Besides, extra perks, rewards, and cash make everyone around the office more motivated to work together.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the option of posting private posts. Sometimes I prefer to keep things only between me and the other employee. In all honesty, I am not one hundred percent sure if this option is out there within Kudos, but I have not been able to find it so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend implementing Kudos in the workplace and adding an incentive for employees to compliment one another. Positive comments about one's work are just as important as any other type of feedback.

Kudos is without a doubt a moral booster around the office and a positive influence among co-workers. Being complimented in a professional manner is much more rewarding than a simple "thank you". Also, I tend to work with others who work at a different office location, so I cannot truly give thanks to them. Thus, giving them a Kudos for a particular task helps me keep them content.

Kudos review by Emma D.
Emma D.

"Wonderful system to bring everyone together!"

What do you like best?

I like that recognition really means something in Kudos- when you only have so many points to give, it makes it even more special to give and receive them! I also like that everyone can see the great messages that are sent; it's definitely a morale booster. The extra cash that I can use to fund my coffee habit isn't bad either!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wonder if teams may not realize that Kudos is not a comprehensive feedback platform-- just because the office uses Kudos doesn't mean that more structured feedback is not appreciated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using Kudos! In my opinion I think it is especially helpful for larger companies.

The benefit of Kudos is that our office truly loves the program and it eases the pressure of finding new ways to say "thank you." It is also a very easy way to give public recognition, which is sometimes hard to navigate.

Kudos review by Elondra  M.
Elondra M.

"This has been a fun tool to use for work"

What do you like best?

I like being able to reward my peers and it be just as mutual, the prizes are really good too super useful options for even things outside of work. Kudos is a really cool way to get some super items that can be a little pricey if we had to use actual cash instead of points.

What do you dislike?

I wish we allowed to give more like the higher ups, and it would be really helpful if there was a way we'd be able to spot inventory on items that are close to being out of stock. It would also be really helpful if there was a way to sort the items from lowest points-highest required. I also would like to see a "What's to come next" feature for items that are either to restock or be added on to the Kudos rewards store.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I absolutely recommend using Kudos for a positive way to reward or acknowledge employees. There's definitely room for more growth, but Kudos is doing great so far. I can't wait to see what the future holds for the features, rewards, and just growth of Kudos overall. This has been such a fun way to interact around the workplace especially at a place like Chewy--which is all about having fun and taking care of our customers.

If there's any underwhelming performances happening sometimes CSRs can be motivated with the usage of Kudos. It's great way to start a work related conversation as well.

Kudos review by Kameron G.
Kameron G.

"Easy and fun to use!"

What do you like best?

The interface is streamline and straightforward! Super easy to implement within our small business without a long introduction/explanation to our crew and office staff. Our guys get here and are ready to get out to their first morning jobs and we were very pleased with how quickly everyone was able to catch on. Works very similar to that of most social media type of apps that the majority of people use on a daily basis. At work I'm typically using Kudos on my desktop which is still just as easy to navigate as if I were using the app on my phone. The app makes it easier for our technicians out in the field to give kudos to one another.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I wouldn't change too much! I really like how streamline it is. Since I'm in the office I typically am the one doling out a lot of kudos and recognition so I'll run out of 'points' which is honestly an easy fix. I know i'm not giving enough constructive criticism but I personally think the design is great and straightforward. I like that you can comment and 'like' others kudos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly I would suggest this to other businesses. It's been effective and super simple to implement with our company and I can see this helping others in more ways than one. It's also fun to do!

Overall it's definitely helping to recognize small and big things that positively occur within our small business. We've noticed a boost in morale with our technicians and office staff and I can see this being an effective tool in a large corporate setting as well.

Kudos review by Janelle H.
Janelle H.

"Kudos to Kudos!"

What do you like best?

Your hard work turns into cold, hard, cash!

I like that you can choose from kudos-branded or company-branded rewards!

I like that you can choose to send your kudos privately or publicly.

I like that you can endorse a kudos someone else has sent.

I like that you get kudos on your birthday!

I like that you can't send all your kudos to one person, forcing you to spread it out.

What do you dislike?

I wish unused kudos could roll over to the next month.

I wish adding giphs to a post was easier.

I wish that clicking the +K button actually added additional kudos.

I wish there were more Canadian-specific Kudos rewards.

I would like to get a reminder email towards the end of each month, reminding me to use up the last of my kudos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't forget to send out all your kudos before the end of the month!

Want to send kudos but don't want the entire office to see? They have a private option!

Attache cute photos, giphs, or kudos emojis to your messages for some extra flair!

Kudos really helps to build team morale. I love seeing everyone call each other out for the great work their doing, and I think that kind of feedback makes people work harder. Sometimes teams can be a very segmented. With kudos, you can easily see what other teams are working on, fostering an atmosphere of engagement and communication.

Kudos review by Nadia P.
Nadia P.

"Kudos to kudos"

What do you like best?

I like how cute the layout is and that my friends and I can comment on our kudos. I like that it shows everyone's birthdays. It's a good reminder to wish the celebrating Chewtopian a happy birthday. I like the smiley faces and emoticons. I think they add some fun to each message

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't like the comments people make. I'd prefer to like my friends' comments and let them know I like their comments. I don't really like all of the qualities that are included; I'd prefer to see something like: Quality Customer Service or Did the Right Thing

Recommendations to others considering the product

If using kudos, definitely make use of sharing the kudos with your friends. The kudos store has some cool things, you just have to check it out

I am solving any communications issues and sharing praise with my coworkers. When a customer calls in to compliment a coworker, I love that I can convey the customer's feelings through kudos and reward my coworkers for their amazing work

Kudos review by Esther M.
Esther M.

"I always feels great being appreciated."

What do you like best?

1. As a supervisor it brings a smile to my face seeing my team motivated and putting extra effort in work. When they receive kudos from me, they feel appreciated and enthusiastic . And the best part the points collected can be redeemed into vouchers, lunch at work, meeting the CEO and some many other prizes.

2. I like the quick response from the kudos team for password related issues very impressive.

What do you dislike?

1. The points given are limited and also it will be nice if rewards can be changed every year that would cause more excitement.

2. Password reset are quite slow when accessed with internet explorer but work faster with google chrome. Can something be done about this mostly while using mobile phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the great tool to use because its flexible and easy to use, you can redeem your points anytime, staff can be recognized on spot for any extra effort and performance improvement. I would recommend every company to use kudos its the way to go..

Staff recognition.

As a titled my review it always feels great being appreciated that's the benefit i have come to realize with kudos. My staff get to

Kudos review by Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

"Kudos for Kudos!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that as employees, we have a way of rewarding each other without having to go through a supervisor or wait for a good review from a customer to get some sort of recognition. It definitely feels nice to go above and beyond for your peers and customers and getting some sweet bonus reward points in between letting you know that others do appreciate and value you.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can say I dislike is the amount of points needed to get certain rewards..sometimes does not really seem fair . (Example: 4 regular rubber bracelets are 600 points??? A pair of headphones is 1000 points?) And I feel like we need to have more Kudos to give to others. I don't have enough to give out sometimes!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!!

Benefits I realize is that employees want to engage more with others to be rewarded. Also as stated above, system is really good to reward each other without having to go through supervisors, and other authorities.

Kudos review by Mark John A.
Mark John A.

"Great tool to show your appreciation to colleagues"

What do you like best?

Giving kudos points that translates into reward is a simple tangible way to show my appreciation to a colleagues. It integrates as well the core values of our company where I can choose what is the most evident values does my colleague demonstrate. The dashboard for each individual shows as well on what values they can still improve on.

What do you dislike?

Giving points is subject to abuse as well. It might be use as a trade-off on the work requests and focuses on gaining points only. Others might have a stage agreement with other employee for them to just trade kudos and get the points they want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool on showing appreciation to others and you will get a perks when reaching the points you need.

Employee engagement and recognition. Sometimes employees just need a simple message of appreciation to be recognize. Kudos points and reward system is just a bonus. With the dashboard present, employee will have idea on the areas they need to improve on.

Kudos review by Amber P.
Amber P.

"Kudos has helped unite our office and remote employees"

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of Kudos is its simplicity of use. I was able to set my entire team up in less than 2 hours, with personalized branding and everything. The training for my team was super simple because the platform is so user friendly. On top of all that, the staff of Kudos is VERY responsive, offering assistance and training whenever needed. They even sent suggestions to keep my staff engaged, which was above and beyond, in my opinion

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Kudos is that you can't set your own point values for the kudos themselves. I think if this was more customizable, that would make kudos even better!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're interested in a product where your people can tell each other (and you) how much they appreciate others, this is the product for you!

After doing quite a bit of research and taking a survey of our people, our company determined that a big aspect of job satisfaction is praise from both your supervisors and your co-workers. There were individuals who were being recognized regularly from co-workers in the survey but never receiving the public recognition they deserved. With kudos, everyone has the opportunity to be recognized and praised. You get the chance to say, "job well done" to the quiet person or the person lacking confidence. It's a great way for people to show how much they appreciate one another, which has increased employee engagement

Kudos review by User

"Team building"

What do you like best?

I love that we can read and reward our fellow team members for the outstanding work and I feel that this helps create a better team environment and a happier work place and meet people from other properties in the company that you would otherwise not know.

What do you dislike?

I do feel that some times it is aboused and people are just giving out points to the people they like best but as long as everyone is paying attention and not allowing this to continue I think it is still a great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe this is a great way to boost moral and meet people that my not be working in your building but work for the same company.

That people sometimes miss use it just to get themselves and their friends points, and that some people have it want points for every small thing they do but never give points to people because they just can't be bothered

Kudos review by Sara L.
Sara L.

"I love Kudos"

What do you like best?

That we have a way to show our appreciation to our fellow employees. It is great to be able to give your co-workers or even your supervisor a token of your appreciation for a job well done. It is also fun for a birthdays or anniversaries, Instead of giving a gift you can give Kudos and they can build to earn the stuff they really want. It is an awesome thing to keep employee striving to do their best all day every day and for them to go above and beyond at their job at all times.

What do you dislike?

That we only get 100 a month to give out. I wish we had more to give since our company is so big. It would give us a chance to recognize everyone for a job well done. It would be amazing to be able to recognize every single little extra thing each and every employee does every day all day. I don't really see any other things that I dislike. This is a great system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an awesome way to build employee morale

Employee morale. It's great to use to get your employees to strive to go that extra mile and try even harder to do their best everyday all day. I am sure it also provides even more opportunities for supervisors to recognize every little thing they see and appreciate their employees doing all day every day.

Kudos review by Caroline  F.
Caroline F.

"Kudos to Kudos"

What do you like best?

Kudos is a great interactive social platform for any company. It keeps employees engaged, even if they're in different office locations. And who doesn't like getting money and recognition at the same time. I also love that we can add pictures and videos. We work in an project based industry, including Christmas Lighting installations and it's fun to share those with others.

What do you dislike?

When 1 users gives someone a Kudos, I wish there was a way to add Kudos to the original Kudos, rather than just endorsing the Kudos with a "like". I also would like to be able to use different emojis and gifs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend this platform for any company, no matter the size.

Our company has 5 different locations in the US, so it's a centralized location for all employee news and updates. It helps with an over team support during our busy times of the year. Keeping us all feeling like one team unit.

Kudos review by Tori C.
Tori C.

"Kudos is recommended. "

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the fact that I can connect with other employees across the board. Choosing people to "Thank" or any of the other selections is so easy and self explanatory. Couldn't have asked for a better program! The engagement is amazing. Being able to involve everyone and like and comment is great. I enjoy seeing all of employee birthdays and employee information like anniversary's. Being able to share pictures and GIFS and emojis makes the platform fun. Kudos is great and I really enjoy the program. I wish more people knew about this and I am grateful for my employer to offer this incentive. I was able redeem my points for money and got a free oil change.

What do you dislike?

Outside of Kudos being awesome, I do dislike that there is a minimum $ amount for certain gift cards before being able to "cash out". Being able to add external gift stickers for more fun would be something worth doing. Also, being able to add Kudos into a kudo that has already been given. I would like to be able to maximize my kudos and get more monthly so I can give more. And be able to see how much other emplyees engage in conversation so we can push those to do more. What would be good is having more options for gift cards. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to communicate with employees/ employers

The fact that all employees in different regions are able to communicate with each other is amazing! I love that everyone is involved and excited to use it.

* We monitor all Kudos reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.