366 Degrees Reviews & Product Details

366 Degrees Overview

What is 366 Degrees?

366 Degrees is a marketing automation platform designed for small- and medium-sized businesses. We offer companies to grow their audience and scale business by using simple yet effective solutions. Set proper email and social marketing campaigns to know more about your customers and their needs and track the data with our advanced marketing analytics to evaluate the results of your strategy.

366 Degrees Details

366 Degrees is a marketing automation platform designed for small and medium sized businesses.

Outsource Management Inc
1999
Cumming, GA
@366Degrees

366 Degrees Screenshots

366 Degrees Reviews

Showing 18 366 Degrees reviews
Already have 366 Degrees?
Customer Service Advisor
What do you like best?

An awesome and intelligent application to guide and document the files. Thus it can be applied in all types of businesses to comprehend and follow the output scale. It’s available in the free version for one month. First, have a look at its feature, then decide about its installation. A potent and secure application to let one decide about business progress and clients' behavior towards product purchasing. Cloud-based software to provide secure and official information instantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A secure storage application that offers the data immediately, but the only thing there is not any tool to segment the data so that information can be transmitted in offices. Some systems can’t hold such big transformation so this characteristic can make hindrance in communication. It's a time-saving and money-saving application and can’t be installed on the low configuration. Always lookout for a strong broadcasting rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What a lavish thing I have installed in my scheme. A skillful communicator, storage box, and information provider. My clients feel easy to watch my products and can leave comments to improve my traffic. My base is improved along with production. All selling and purchasing depend on its working and I’m grateful to have such a serious thing. My files are secured and I can share with my squadmates through this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Product Manager - Game Tech Start Up
What do you like best?

A swarm-based software that can be used for records and channelizing the products. A well-established communication platform for social and business purposes. 366 degrees is used for big and small scale businesses for promotion. The boosters can increase their business by channelizing email and social media platforms. This application looks after the yield and compare the answers with other competitors so clients can easily see their best employment of money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A secure software to comprehend information in one single space, but unable to supply data in segmentation which sometimes is mandate for small jobs. The powerful effect on production can reveal the overall consumption, but on that point should be a secure rate of configuration to ensure its proper use. Sometimes time can be taken to detect any specific file then it’s safer to produce files in a segment for better outcomes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m moving my small business of beverages and I’m a local marketer. My teammate suggests me to employ this application and I can’t thank him enough for such a serious thing. My promotion, production, and communication with parties is at the best level. I can feel a conflict in my marketing and my data is secured for a long time. I don’t see any difficulty in surfing new trends and connecting my clients with email what a blessing I must-read. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nimble Solution Partner & Ambassador
366 Degrees
It's Not About You, It's About BACON - Relationship Marketing in a Social Media World
What do you like best?

366º is a complete online marketing system that has replaced tools like Aweber, Hubspot, Lead Pages and more for one VERY affordable price. I am using the broadcast email, drip email campaigns and social media posting capabilities almost daily.My favorite feature is the way it integrates with my CRM (Nimble) to start and monitor simple "Get To Know You" drip email campaigns from contact that I have met in person or I have connected with on LinkedIn. IT IS BY FAR my most productive marketing tool that is showing real results with closed new business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a little complex to learn. If you are used to a standard email program like Constant Contact or MailChimp, it has a slightly different metaphor. Once you learn it, it becomes much simpler to use (no different than any of the afore mentioned programs). Not so much of a dislike... Like any marketing tool, it you have finely crafted and effectively tested marketing messages, it will be much more successful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Content is King (and Consistency is Queen). If you have content assets (graphics, blogs, emails) then you can simply import and start using. If you don't, get you content in order and THEN start your 30 day free trial. It took me 2 months to get my content in order. I had to pay after 30 days, but i learned enough to make it worth it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using this to maximize my brand and marketing with current and potential clients. It has helped me to simplify and automate the communications of benefits and features of the service I provide. It does what a bunch of other offerings do, but at a much more affordable price point, and I know it has some incredible integration options that are available now and some very useful ones coming in the near future! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This tool is a lot more intuitive than other email marketing tools I have used in the past, which is great for getting new employees up to speed quickly. It also integrates great with Nimble CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't love the UI. It feels pretty outdated and could use a face lift to make it more enjoyable to use. It's not poorly working or anything, it's just not pretty compared to other tools I use on a regular basis such as Asana. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're using Nimble, this is a great tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to better segment lists and get mass emails out to the right customers quickly. We're also able to build new email templates with ease. The drip campaigns are a bit complicated, but the feature is at least there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder + Managing Partner
What do you like best?

366 lets me seamlessly personalize communications to my Nimble (CRM) contacts in standard or drip campaigns. Beyond the usual email, it gives me control over social posts, and landing pages through campaign tools that are easy to understand and manage. I love that when I'm working with a new contact in Nimble, I just add them to any 366 campaign (drop down menu + 1-click choice) to add them in. That means I'm not dropping the ball on routine communications. I'm just starting to do some video marketing with VidYard and 366 handles those assets as well.

Not too little and not too much (from the title) refers to how elegantly simple and powerful 366 is. They offer enough features for you to do some really good work and not so many features that you can get lost. This is a great product for people and companies that are kinda new to automated marketing, but who don't want to take on an entirely new career to learn to use the product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The product upgrades are moving in the right direction. I've seen some new features already and the product gets easier and easier to use. I think 366 would benefit from a wizard/tutorial for new users that would 'follow' them on screen to make the first experience consistently successful. It only took me a couple of hours to get the hang of things and get my first (simple) project out the door. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're a fast-turn organization (i.e., your style is to get stuff down 'now'), 366 is a great fit. It's simple enough to be quick to learn and easy enough to be quick to implement your ideas. As with any CRM or email program, tagging your records is essential. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

366 has help me promote events, set up a 5-week (open drip) challenge for prospects working on their 2019 strategies, and I'm just starting to use it for social media send-outs as well. When I'm on the phone with anyone, I can just look in Nimble and find out which emails they've received, opened, read, etc. That means less homework for me, a better customer experience for them, and I get the feeling of always being prepared. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Handmade/custom arts and crafts
What do you like best?

It's quick and easy to learn. Easy setup and admin. Basic calendering and budgeting. Very straight forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's very great company and I'd recommend them to anyone! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me get my business name out there and make sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CE
What do you like best?

Lean and handy email marketing campaign automation with special integrations built around Salesforce and Nimble. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Somewhat of an extended learning curve for campaign workflows Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Personalized journeys can be created and loyal followers engaged. Because 366 Degrees doubles as a contact/lead manager, a CRM isn’t critical. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IC
What do you like best?

Good for experience and best for learning Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing just everything is good .anyway best of luck Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lol Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Just start Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Advisor / SME
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

The ease of use across all social media avenues is wonderful! I especially love we can easily design and schedule email and online campaigns with customized templates. The best part, my business partner, Amy Jukes, with Phyl the Jukebox Productions, was absolutely giddy over all the capabilities during the demo and training. We both highly recommend 366 Degrees! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do have any dislikes or issues with 366 Degrees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend if you are looking for ease of use with a social marketing/media product and your CRM systems, especially if you are a power Nimble or Salesforce user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One location for all our social marketing and media communications. We are not having to use multiple platforms for output. We can easily schedule outbound communications for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. from one interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IM
What do you like best?

Me gusta que se pueda integrar con nuestro crm (salesforce), las plantillas de creación de correos electrónicos son fabulosas pudiendo integrar formularios, videos e imagenes al mismo tiempo de una manera sencilla Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Me gustaría que se pudiera integrar algo más de analítica Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es una herramienta profesional a la que sacar mucho partido Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

La verdad que no he tenido ningun problema, es una buena herramienta Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Easy to use, straight forward. The customer service and help team is really supportive and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The layout isn’t the best. I wish there would be an easier way to avoid being thrown into spam. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s the best I’ve used even though there a few things that could be improved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps tremendously with lead profiles Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AD
What do you like best?

I like the functionality of the software and it’s ability to allow me to market to a diverse crowd Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the interface can be less intuitive than I would ideally like Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it time to learn functionality Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m figuring out how to get my product into international areas and the best strategies of sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The software is intuitive to use and the learning curve is not steep at all Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was troublesome to export certain files Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This helps my team function together Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP Marketing
What do you like best?

366 Degrees is easy to set-up and use. The integrations with Salesforce.com, Vidyard and breadth of functionality - email, landing pages, social, video, digital assessment management, workflow/campaign management and analytics are helpful to marketing and customer communication teams. We really like the service team and feel they have been very responsive and consistently shows they want to enable us to succeed..

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. They helped us learn more about Salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a TCO analysis vs other solutions on the market. Engage with them and experience their level of service in comparison to larger marketing automation solutions. Also ask them about their product road map. We really liked the level of transparency and their willingness to listen to what we felt was needed to improve our business and the use of their software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Management of communications to prospects, new and existing customers. We like that we have driven more engagement and were able to increase our reach to prospects in a way that we were not with other marketing platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Construction
What do you like best?

The team at 366 Degrees has done an excellent job marketing to my customers through social media as well as targeted email campaigns! Great customer service and focused advertising has really helped me build my brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have found nothing to dislike at this point in our relationship. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're searching for a dedicated team of professionals to market your products and/or services you should really consider using 366 Degrees Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

366 Degrees has helped me stay in touch with my customers and opened new lines of communication. The benefit of using their platform to introduce new products into the marketplace has been priceless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
Financial Services
What do you like best?

The application worked beyond expectations. The ease of use and functionality far exceeded what we initially thought we were getting. The process of creating campaigns, enhancing marketing material and outreach efforts through 366 Degrees really helped us understanding what we could achieve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I did not like. The functionality of the application took time to understand and we were slow in truly understanding the true capabilities and potential of the solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is so much functionality available. Take the time to understand the full capabilities of the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

366 Degrees solved out communication and marketing efforts. It consolidated all our previously segmented systems by creating a single solution that could effectively create content, message, outreach efforts, with complete tracking tools to measure progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

Robust, ease of use. It allows my firm the ability to set up a campaign quickly and easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. We have had questions several times and they have been answered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has a huge bang for the buck and they are willing to help you through the process of setting up and use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use 366 Degrees for all of my marketing email campaigns as well Twitter. It allows me to track each one that is opened as well as any opt outs. The program does more than I use, but that is on me as I haven't taken time to set up more templates or learn to use all that it offers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.