Sendinblue Reviews & Product Details

Sendinblue Overview

What is Sendinblue?

Trusted by over 180,000 businesses worldwide, Sendinblue is an all-in-one marketing platform for engaging with your contacts and building better customer relationships through targeted and meaningful communication. Cover your entire marketing funnel with our all-in-one solution for marketing automation, email marketing, SMS marketing, chat, Facebook Ads, CRM and for sending transactional messages via email and SMS. Sendinblue's real power comes from the flexible and versatile marketing automation platform. The Sendinblue Tracker script lets you track web behavior from your contacts and use this information, as well as email engagement and data from your contacts, to create complex automation workflows that can save you time and help you scale and grow your business with no work at all. Sendinblue pricing is based on the number of email messages sent, rather than the number of contacts you keep in your account. Sendinblue offers free accounts that allow you to send up to 300 emails per day (9,000 emails per month) 100% free. As your business grows, you can upgrade to a plan that meets your needs without breaking the bank. Send up to 120,000 emails per month for just $66 -- or send even more emails at low prices. You are a large sender or have more specific needs? That is why Sendinblue has developed an Enterprise solution, a custom plan tailored to suit your needs and scale with you. Learn more about our paid plans, pay-as-you-go options and pricing for SMS credits here: www.sendinblue.com/pricing.

Sendinblue Details
German, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish

Easily manage your marketing campaigns, transactional emails, and SMS messages all in one simple and powerful platform.

What makes us different? Sendinblue is powered by our world-class customer happiness team and we offer pricing plans guaranteed to make you smile. Our platform combines a robust suite of services within a single, user-friendly solution. Happy Sending!

Sendinblue

Showing 1,126 Sendinblue reviews
Showing 1,126 reviews
Already have Sendinblue?
Senior Media Activation Executive
What do you like best?

I like their pricing. I think it is one of the best in the market. Their plans are quite pocket-friendly and there are options of customization as per our need. Apart from that, there are more integration options in Sendinblue in comparison to other portals of the same size. Sendinblue is quite easy to use since they have mentioned all the next steps to take the campaign live in UI itself. I also have not faced any issue with down-time and that's why I can easily rely on it. Along with all these pros, they also have a good quality support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It took me more than 3 days for the verification and get the account up and running. It doesn't mean they always take this much time to verify accounts. That's the only experience I had which I feel could have been better. This product is really awesome and I can totally vouch for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Their free plan is very nice. If you have any double thoughts about if you should use or not the product, give it a try with their trial version. Also, I would recommend using the integration option to directly fetch the email list from various CRMs. If you are looking to upselling, then you can use their Affiliate Program which is quite good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sendinblue is one of the leading Email Marketing solution provider and can be used to send emails in bulk. It has a good delivery rate and has plenty of automation/integration options available. Along with that it can be directly linked with multiple CRMs for drip campaigns. The campaigns can be scheduled for future as well. Apart from that we can also do A/B tests on the effectiveness of messaging using this platform. Also, their gallery of templates is simply awesome - serves all the purpose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internet Marketing Director and Consultant
What do you like best?

Like many, I was using mailchimp for a very long time but because our email list isn't that robust, I never wanted to upgrade to a paid account. Now their free account was good until they began eliminating certain features and making you upgrade.

So that's when I found SendInBlue. I love that you can have multiple lists and on each list, you create automated messages to continue to keep your subscribers engaged. I like that you can easily copy a subscriber from one list to another, and remove them. I have yet to see that there is any limit of subscribers you can have.

Their newsletter builder is very easy to use and when receive the content looks high quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On a free account, they limit you to sending out to 300 subscribers a day - this is fine if you remember to resend your newsletter out again to the next batch the next day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a list of more than 1000 and are looking to create multiple lists with automated email sequences, this is a great option for you. If you are looking to be able to set it and forget it and send our your monthly emails to a large batch of subscribers, it is recommended to go for their paid plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating email sequences for when I capture leads through different landing pages. The ability to create different lists for different services and needs, allows me to personalize my content better and streamline my efforts better as well. Being able to automate some features really saves us time and money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Sendinblue
What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Send in Blue is just how easy it has been to use. The reason I originally looking into Send In Blue was the straightforward pricing model that charges you based on emails sent. That makes sense to me, none of this complicated "how many contacts do you have +hidden fees." Once I got set up, it was simple and straightforward to embed an email signup and start managing my contacts. Creating an email is simple, straightforward and easy to use while also being pretty powerful. Most of the tools and information is easy to find, access and use. I originally switched to Send In Blue for my job, and now I am using it exclusively for my personal projects, because its just a no-brainer across the board. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint would be the email creation system. While it is intuitive and powerful, I think they could go further and provide more options and tools to make more complicated emails. That being said, this is FAR from a deal-breaker for me, and is at minimum on par with the other email services I have personally used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are not sure, at least give it a try. There is a fantastic free trial where you can import all of your contacts and give the system a test drive. Unlike other Email services I have used you do not need to worry about getting charged while having a free account. If fall in love and decide to send more than 300 emails in one day, then you can upgrade and get all the Send In Blue Features. (This was the free trial limit at the time of writing this review, as always go and check the details in case they changed.) I really recommend giving it a try, worst case its not for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I think the answer to this question is pretty straightforward. For my own use I wanted to release a game beta I was creating and have people sign up with the ability to contact them regarding updates. While any email service could work in theory, Send In Blue has gone out of their way to help get me set up and lay the basic framework to make it easy and convenient to stay in contact with my new community. It has been really nice to have an email service that I do not feel like I am fighting with, and just simply works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We've tested and used several mailing platforms and Sendinblue (SIB) for us is the best. Data management is easy but powerful. Campaign management is equally easy, but also can be as advanced as you want.SMS delivery is a great function and again easy to manage. Reporting is a breeze

As for pricing, its transparent, no surprises unlike some others!

Now a BIG plus with SIB. The other 'big platforms' will lock your account if they feel like it! Then take 3-4 weeks to validate why - all while you are supposed to run your business! With SIB, if there is a query with delivery (etc), they let you know straight away, with a reason, then you reply and they get back to you almost immediately and unlock your account. The Support from SIB is second to none in our opinion! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I need to add another 30 characters, so again... Nothing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dont waste time on the other 'big names', use SIB for 30 days and you'll see why we rate them as high as we do Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy contact with our partners and clients throughout lockdowns. SIB has helped keep us in business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My company sends thousands of emails a day. SendinBlue's "modus operandis" makes sure that all of our emails are delivered. A 100% reliable platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is currently nothing negative to tell about SendinBlue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To be perfect, just a smartphone app is missing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used another platform, perhaps the largest on the market, but 46% of my emails were not delivered, they were considered SPAM. (Our emails are: Password recovery, email confirmation and registration confirmation with access token to our courses. We don't use it for marketing).

We were saturated with so many complaints from our students that they did not receive the password recovery emails, nor the access release emails for the courses they purchased. So we made the decision to "take a risk" using the SendinBlue API. we were surprised, because of all the emails sent, only the emails typed wrong by the user were not delivered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Me encanta Sendinblue porque su sistema es fácil de usar, sus plantillas gratis y pagas son las mejores, ofrecen excelente flexibilidad y múltiples formatos. La forma de poder crear múltiples listas, envíos gratis, copiar campañas es muy fácil.

Sendinblue lo encontré una dia cuando estaba desperada porque mis correos no llegaban a mis clientes, no ofrecían un efecto WOW, sin embargo, al encontrar a Sendinblue quede fascinada, en 5 minutos ya tenía un mailist listo para enviar a mis clientes, de verdad fue simplemente genial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

La verdad todo me gusta, no hay nada que no me guste de sendinblue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Con Sendinblue he podido enviar miles de correos que otras empresas no me permitían hacer, he podido importar contactos que tenía en mis bases de datos, he podido crear yo misma las plantillas para enviarles a mis clientes de tal manera que no necesite de algún experto, yo misma pude realizarlo sin problemas. Además, el soporte de Sendinblue es excelente, siempre atentos para ayudarnos a resolver cualquier problema.

Insisto es el mejor servicio del mundo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Directrice Commerciale et des Opérations
What do you like best?

the solution is simple and very quick to take in hand. The tutorials proposed to learn how to use it are clear. The email editor is very practical and allows you to create quality newsletters in a minimum of time. The programming of sending campaigns is also very practical. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I still haven't been able to reach the sales department to obtain an offer specific to my small company's problematic and to test the advantages offered by the paid version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can simply create html newsletters without bothering with coding, integrate and manage my contact lists in a few minutes, schedule the sending of campaigns.

Currently in free version, it is both time and money saving to use this solution.

In these times of pandemic, it is urgent to maintain contact with customers and prospects without spending time and money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

Its got great automation at a great price for SME's and has a wide range of plans to chose from. Depending on what the organization currently needs for their marketing efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their customer service is dependant on the plan you are on, which does not make sense to me. Because if I am unable to use your product because there is a problem in your product, you should, in fact, be reaching out to me to solve this irrespective of the plan I am on. And not keep me limited to email support.

I have waited 2 weeks for them to solve the integration of my contacts from Hubspot to Send In Blue. This has resulted in a delay in my campaigns and eCommerce activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very poor customer service. I had not read the reviews which were in the form of comments across their Facebook page posts etc and now since I have a problem, I discovered them on my journey of finding help from the company.

I am looking to switch out - so definitely try other alternatives first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email Marketing Automation and List Maintenance.

It was easy to reach out to the customers via email in real-time using send in blue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This was my first time trying marketing e-mails. Sendinblue has made it easy to understand and simple to complete. I have since used it multiple times. The templates are perfect and easy to change or update for current sales or events.

I started with another company and honestly I was so confused before I ever got anywhere that I quit using it and thankfully found Sendinblue after that and have never looked back.

I really appreciate that sendinblue also verifies that all contacts have opted in to receive e-mails from us.

For our first campaign everyone I worked with at Sendinble was professional, polite, and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really not anything I didn't like. On my first campaign there was a slight wait as they verified me but this was only for the first time after that no delays. I actually appreciate the fact they verify their customers. Gave me confidence trusting them with my business and reputation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start with Sendinblue and save yourself time and effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had to shut down for six weeks due to COVID-19, once we reopened I needed a way to communicate that we were back open to all my customers in a simple way that wasn't too time consuming.

After we reopened we received a grant to assist small business in the area we are located. This was a huge success and that is a credit to ability sendinblue has given us to connect and communicate with our customers in a every quick manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director de marketing
What do you like best?

Easy to setup.

Allows you to create your own HTML templates.

Excellent for implementing lead nurturing strategies. It allows to configure workflows in a friendly way.

It has a strict policy for your cash lists.

Good metrics and report.

Customer service was awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Compared to other email marketing tools it is difficult to find any shortcomings.

I would implement more tutorials to be able to integrate with solutions such as MS Dynamics, or to implement lead nurturing strategies in a simple and modular way.

At the beginning, there was a delay before I could validate my account and run the test campaigns. Luckily, I received excellent support from the customer service area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The great thing about Sendinblue is that its free version is very complete. It seems to me a quite accessible and simple solution to set. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

308/5000

I had problems at the beginning to validate a contact list, because I had not followed the opt-in guidelines recommended by the company.

It took me some time to properly implement the custom HTMLs for emailing strategies. We have been doing tests in order to find the right way.

The tool has a very simple and intuitive interface. It has friendly templates, but in the company we prefer to make our own templates. In that sense, the solution is very practical, and you can upload your own templates without paying a cost, unlike other solutions.

He helped us in testing and implementing the inbound strategy for lead nurturing tactics.

In addition, it allows you to personalize messages and establish different workflows for each campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

We used another website for several years to send group emails, but making a contact list and editing it became so complicated. We tried Send In Blue and found it was easy, fast and effective! It fit our needs perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a feature that emailed me the list of contacts with their specific email that was sent to them so that I could easily reference the email and contact if we received a question from our member about the email we sent them. As it is, when we receive a question from our members, it goes to our email address, but I have nothing at that email address that I can quickly reference to confirm the exact letter that was sent. I realize that we can include our email address in the campaign email list to get a copy of the email, but that does not include a list of all the contacts that were sent the email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a service organization and as such have annual renewal reminders that need to be emailed, along with our senior student scholarship email each year. Having a way to quickly create a contact list for just the students that need contacting and being able to send the email out quickly has made the administration part of this organization doable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SendinBlue is an easy to use mass mailer that provides a low cost solution for anyone needing to send email marketing materials. It is very intuitive and I was able to use it with very little advance reserrch into how it works. SendinBlue has low cost options for small businesses along with more expensive options for larger businesses who need more functions. We can proof our emails before sending, send a test email, and return to amend if necessary. The audience segmentation is very useful, allowing us to target our mailing list to improve the open rate. SendinBlue features a built in unsubscribe option which is very helpful for GDPR compliance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find the design options slightly limited as there are less design set up options than I had when using Mailchimp. It can sometimes take a few extra seconds to load each screen which can cause delays when sending an urgent email. I also find that it can be a little difficult to click into the right section when you want to amend text or a button, however I'm sure this will come with more practice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would advise working out your needs in advance and choosing the right package for you to ensure you don't overspend when choosing. If you have an existing email platform that you use, you can export your contacts and reimport them to SendinBlue easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We found that Mailchimp was costing us far too much money over the year, and by switching to SendinBlue we are saving a lot of our marketing budget which can now be used to other things. There are a few different packages to select from, from a Micro plan all the way up to a customisable Enterprise plan for larger businesses. We were able to find a low cost option that suited us, while still providing all the facilities we need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The tool is very easy to learn. It's super complete: drag and drop editor, transactional emails! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The drag and drop editor could have more functions maybe, like another sections, background pictures! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's clearly the best mailing software, withe the best quality / price ratio ! You can do whatever you want, even SMS marketing, which I don't use now but I will... It has endless possibilities with scenarios on transactionnal emails! I have compared all the softwares and Sendinblue is the most complete and powerful, very easy to use (drag and drop editor, tips). Also, the customer service is really great, once you open a ticket you'll get an answer in an hour! I recommend Sendinblue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I send my marketing emails with SendinBlue and synchronize my contacts directly from my eshop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The most useful thing about using sendblue was the automation of sending campaigns.

The advantages are that I can create different campaigns and schedule them to send on a specific day and time, it also allows me to review the statistics of which email was opened and which was rejected in order to work better with the marketing department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

SMS credits ..... the use of whatsapp is more widespread today.

I did not find any disadvantage, they have good plans and the free one is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sendblue is easy to use and fully complies with what it offers, and the security you have of not being on a black list makes it the best option for email marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were using an application in wordpress knewss but unfortunately despite using the amount of daily emails that our domain was allowed to be blacklisted and it was an odyssey to remove it from that list, with sendblue I don't have to worry about these inconveniences that affect the company image. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SendinBlue is a simple to utilize mass mailer that gives an ease answer for anybody expecting to send email advertising materials. It is instinctive and I had the option to utilize it with almost no development investigation into how it functions. SendinBlue has minimal effort alternatives for independent ventures alongside more costly choices for bigger organizations who need more capacities. We can verification our messages prior to sending, send a test email, and re-visitation of revise if essential. The crowd division is helpful, permitting us to focus on our mailing rundown to improve the open rate. SendinBlue includes a worked in withdraw choice which is useful for GDPR consistence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything. It's honestly a great tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate. Their free plan is more than you need to help make your decision. I strongly recommend Sendinblue Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were obstructed by our ISP from sending mass messages to clients (We didn't envision the quick development in our crowd). SendinBlue was a powerful instrument that eliminated this blocker for us and opened a great deal more likely administrations to permit us to successfully speak with our kin. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The value is really good. If someone is searching for a simple email communication platform with no frills, SendinBlue is it. There aren’t a lot of extras or options, but for the basics, it’s perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No video embedding in campaigns. The interface is a little clunky. Not a ton of customization options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be careful to know how many customization features you need to fit your organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our contract with Constant Contact was far beyond our budget, and our email campaigns were very simple and didn’t need all of the options they provided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The product is so easy to use - seriously, if I can figure it out then anyone can. Their campaign analytics and reporting allowed my team and I to quick accurate decisions about our content and take steps to grow our audience. We're a small startup and this quickly became a vital method to communicate with our customers and allowed us quickly reach people and grow our leads pool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate. Their free plan is more than you need to help make your decision Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were blocked by our ISP from sending bulk emails to customers (We didn't anticipate the rapid growth in our audience). SendinBlue was a dynamic tool that removed this blocker for us and unlocked so much more potential services to allow us to effectively communicate with our people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.