Elementor

Elementor is a front-end drag & drop page builder for WordPress.

Work for Elementor?

Learning about Elementor?

Elementor Reviews

Showing 20 Elementor reviews
Elementor review by Dan H.
Dan H.

"Fantastic Web Design Software to use with WordPress"

What do you like best?

I love that it gives you the ability to drag and drop options and elements into your Wordpress website! It gives the ability to use Wordpress as a What you see is what you get web designer. It also comes pre-loaded with lots of pre-designed templates in both the free and pro versions.

What do you dislike?

There is not too much I dislike about the software. Sometimes, using some of the elements can be a bit confusing, but they offer a ton of different tutorials to help build a professional website.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make use of all of the features they have to offer. Also, keep an eye on new stuff they come out with and make sure to keep an eye on the forums on their website. There is so much available to help you create a great website.

I used Elementor to entirely design the website for my company. I also use it to create different pop-ups and other additional options to make my website look professional.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Elementor
Elementor review by Roberta C.
Roberta C.

"Easy Web Design Tool for Beginners"

What do you like best?

Elementor makes it super easy to create amazing looking web pages with dynamic features.Building the structure of your page is super easy and adding in the elements is just as easy. Everything is very user-friendly and produces professional results even if you're not a professional web designer. It's a great tool for teams as well.

What do you dislike?

Elementor can be a bit temperamental. Sometimes, for seemingly no apparent reason you won't be able to upload a certain image into media. Another issue is that uploading self-hosted videos that aren't horizontal/rectangular requires workarounds or css changes. It can get a bit frustrating as you try to figure out what's causing certain issues to appear on your page.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Experiment with all of the functions, try out the premade templates, and look for tutorials. There's really a lot you can do with Elementor you just have to make the time to learn and play around with its many functions. Don't be intimidated by all of the options available, but rather use them to improve your skills and create pages you're actually eager to show off.

Creating dynamic landing pages that look professional and that are attractive has been much easier, especially because you can build a template and use it to create a number of pages. Breaking the format type posts have been easier to create than through basic WordPress. Uniformity and creativity are both possible with this easy to use tool.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Elementor review by Garrett G.
Garrett G.

"Finally a Way to Build Wordpress Sites Easily"

What do you like best?

I love how Elementor replaces all of the stale Wordpress user interface with an in interface that makes it really easy to create an awesome design. It's really easy to add different components to my pages in Wordpress, and customize them to make it look just the way I want. I was hesitant to build another site on Wordpress, but having done so with Elementor I'm glad that I did because it's not only easy, but creates pages that load quickly and properly on all kinds of devices. I'd also say pricing is a strength because Elementor is less expensive than competing platforms. This comes at the expense of module options, but can be good if you only need what the core program offers.

What do you dislike?

The one criticism that I have is that it can be hard to figure out how to do certain things in Elementor. For example, when I first attempted to create a full-width object, the settings that I tried changing didn't do what I expected, and so I needed to google it and watch a video tutorial to figure it out. That said, this is something that is not an issue once you've learned where everything is. I also wish that more components would be included in Elementor's Core plan without needing to purchase additional add-ons. That said, Elementor's base pricing is lower than a lot of competing solutions which makes up for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Elementor based on my experience with it so far. Pages are relatively easy to build, load correctly and quickly, and look really good. There's a good amount of customization and control offered by the tool. The pricing is fantastic sitting at anywhere from 50-65% of the price of competing products (at least the ones I've looked at). There are a variety of additional add-on components which you can purchase at additional cost, but it's highly possible that you won't need to go beyond the core functionality. The plugin is freemium to an extent, so you can download it to Wordpress before purchase and try it out. Of course you'll miss some of the best functionality like control over menu appearance until you upgrade, but it's a great way to give it a try at no cost.

I'm using Elementor to build a website for my wife who is a vocal artist. The website needs to look modern and artistic. It's crucial that the site load properly (no broken components) and quickly, which it does. It's also made it very quick to get pages up and running without needing to delve into the code. I was very please with this and highly recommend Elementor for that reason.

Elementor review by Armando R.
Armando R.

"Top Class visual builder"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is how easy it is to get used to it. Its interface looks nice and very well organized, making things easy for the developer.

The amount of integrations with a 3rd party is also valuable.

It runs pretty fast when draging or adding elements into the visual space.

What do you dislike?

I believe the plans could be a bit more affordable especially when compared with the competition they have from other very good builders. The free plan could have somoe more features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think you should definitely try the free version. It will give you a good insight into what it can do and its power.

Elementor makes the workflow go really smooth. The amount of time to design a good page or elements within specific pages is drastically reduced without barely touching code.

The good amount of quality templates also helps me to find some inspiration when needed.

Elementor review by Collin K.
Collin K.

"Best Drag and Drop Builder for Wordpress"

What do you like best?

Elementor is extremely easy to use and implement on to websites. Everything is laid out easy and can be mastered in a few hours of playing around. I love that elemector allows you to view sites in desktop/tablet/mobile to allow you to make changes right away. In my opinion Elementor is the perfect combination between ease of use and flexibility. Some drag and drops are easy to use but lack basic features functions, and CSS. Others may included everything but are so complex that they are no longer a true drag and drop.

What do you dislike?

To be honest the only thing i'm not happy with is that I didn't find it sooner.

A lot of times I would use a drag and drop plugin to allow my clients to edit parts of their site with ease. Now i've found that i'm using Elementor to create sites from scratch. Elementor has not only sped up my work process but i think its given me better looking websites cause it allows you to literally be pixel perfect.

Elementor review by Ayo B.
Ayo B.

"Easy Drag and Drop Plugin "

What do you like best?

After a few weeks of using Elementor on my WordPress website, I found it very easy to create different types of landing pages. The drag and drop feature made even a beginner feel at ease with navigating the added features and designing their own website.

• I loved the fact that it integrates well with my Woo commerce shop and that I can create my very own customised 404 pages.

• It has a lot of great tutorials to help you along your way of design.

• A yearly cost effective fee plugin you can design a multitude of various web pages.

• The pro plan provides ridiculous amount of templates, widgets and integrations.

• I have tried other landing pages plugins in the past and what I liked with Elementor more is that it's also responsive which is very important with so many of us accessing everything via our mobiles.

What do you dislike?

What I disliked about Elementor are the bugs I experienced when trying to view widgets that I added on to the pages. The preview screen at times defaulted back to previous work and made me frustrated. The other annoying thing I experienced were the constant issues with being able to view and edit the global settings which at one point I had given up on. All better now but it can come up now and again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool for those looking for a cheaper alternative to those premium templated done-for-you landing pages such as LeadPages. It offers much-needed flexibility for creatives who have a vision of how they want to create a user experience for those that land on their website.

I use Elementor to create landing pages, sales pages, blog posts and opt-in pages for my business and clients. Saves a lot of time and frustration.

Elementor review by Kylie A.
Kylie A.

"Easy to use and perfect for code phobic people"

What do you like best?

Elemento allows me to build pages on my website with drag and drop and make stunning page design that I didn't know was possible. It has so many feature I have used it to replace multiple plugins on my site.

What do you dislike?

it can be fiddly to set up originally, but once you get the hang of it...it's all good!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It makes you able to do design stuff without coding and without any stress. The drag and drop is super easy and it has endless options for customisation and making exactly what you want. You can replace so many plugins with it and design beautiful aesthethically pleasing pages.

It helps me do pretty design stuff that I otherwise don't have the knowledge for.

Elementor review by Christopher J.
Christopher J.

"Best Page Builder on the Planet!"

What do you like best?

To date, I have built 2 websites using Elementor Pro. I absolutely love how intuitive the system is to use. I like how I was able to build a rather complex looking site very quickly and with zero html / css knowledge.

What do you dislike?

As far as dislikes go, Its pretty safe to say its always a good idea to wait a couple days after a major update before updating yourself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend more testing prior to releasing the updates to the product. As I typically wait for a second update prior to applying them.

Elementor saved me hundreds of dollars in web design expense. Very much worth every penny and more!

Elementor review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"The Best Page Builder I've Ever Used"

What do you like best?

Elementor is amazingly intuitive, always adding new and exciting features (plus there are tons of plugins available on Wordpress that add even more features to Elementor). I know for a fact that having Elementor when I first decided to build a website was the deciding factor that allowed me to stay engaged and not give up in the middle of the task.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing! My expectations were surpassed. They have a paid version, but the free version is absolutely fantastic already, so I thought I wouldn't see major changes when I upgraded. I was wrong! The added features are really useful!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out the free version for a few weeks, as you become more comfortable with the building process, go take a look at the added features you'll get if you upgrade to the paid version. I think it's absolutely worth it to get the paid version as I really appreciate the features it offers.

Being able to visually see every single change you make on your website is a game changer! You don't have to know HTML or CSS in order to design a beautiful and functional website. Elementor + Wordpress are going to change the way you think about web design.

Elementor review by Dan B.
Dan B.

"A good Wordpress page builder plugin"

What do you like best?

Elementor is a great page creator for WordPress users,, the things I like the most are:

- Very easy to use visual editor with true WYSIWYG

- Good control over positioning details of elements in your page

- Free version has a lot of capacities and i's useable without paying for the pro versions

- Comes with many ready to use templates (again, even in the free version)

- The created code is clean with no special codes so you can use other tools to edit your site easily

- Can be used to create complex and attractive pages with no coding knowledge

- Integrates well into Wordpress standard content creation work flow

What do you dislike?

Not much not to like about this plugin. but you may come across some bugs here and there, mainly in the text editing and styling and link styling.

There are many competitors in the market, so you may want to check if they are better for your specific needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth to try the free version which has many of the features and enough templates to be useful for any Wordpress site.

Fast and attractive page creation for Wordpress sites. for Free.

Elementor review by Jason J.
Jason J.

"The "GoTo" PageBuilder for 2019 and beyond"

What do you like best?

Elementor has a very robust free version and a reasonably priced pro version as well as developers license for creating multiple sites. Tons of add-on features so you are less reliant on third party integrations which also helps keep bugs and conflicts to a minimum as everything is under one hood.

What do you dislike?

Not really much to dislike. They have done a great job listening to customers (via frequent surveys & polls

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This should be right at the top of your list when it comes to considering the use of a page builder

Streamlining design process but starting with "blueprints" of commonly used themes and plugins

Elementor review by Lyle S.
Lyle S.

"Elementor is the perfect webpage builder"

What do you like best?

There's no programming experience necessary to build a great website with Elementor. All you have to do is drag and drop features and the service writes amazing and clean code.

What do you dislike?

It's not a domain hosting service, it's just a webpage code builder. It would be nice to have an all inclusive service to design and publish information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you've willing to pay, Elementor is top of the line.

I've been able to start multiple online business using website foundation I built with the help of Elementor. Elementor makes concepts like good visual hierarchy easy to design and produce with just a few clicks.

Elementor review by Administrator

"Elementor - This tool saves so much time and effort"

What do you like best?

Makes it fast to develop simple or complex websites using the WordPress platform

User Interface - Did not have to write php or javascript

Templates - Use their templates to start and build your own

Ability to insert php and plugins seamlessly

Allows me to focus on creativity to develop powerful messages on websites

What do you dislike?

It adds a little bit of overhead that makes it take a little longer to load pages. Easy enough to modify pages to improve speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Continue work to improve the page load speeds. Everything else rocks!

Created a 70+ page corporate website in less than 1.5 man weeks of effort

Allows me to focus on creativity to develop powerful messages on websites

Elementor review by Christopher O.
Christopher O.

"Page builder for someone with minimal coding experience"

What do you like best?

I like the drag and drop capabilities the most. I'm also a big fan of the large selection of elements that I would have to create manually.

I love how easy it is to make custom changes to each page element without a lot of work.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have everything I want. I've had to use several separate elementor add-ons to get elementor to do everything I need for my site.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to build your own WP site, but don't have any coding experience, Elementor fits the bill.

I can't build a website myself. I've tried using bootstrap themes, and it was frustrating. Elementor has made building a website at my experience level very easy.

Elementor review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Elementor - the perfect solution for non-developers trying to website design"

What do you like best?

I love the seamless experience of using elementor. I've used to to drag and drop template designs, custom designs, amongst many other things.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the white space that elementor adds to my site. It usually takes custom code to get rid of that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that Elementor could improve by providing at least 1 free newsletter subscription template. I've really been enjoying the free templates by the way!

Elementor has helped me save a ton of time by allowing me to design my website without code. It's helped my website not only be functional but also look professional.

Elementor review by Jose A.
Jose A.

"The best and simpler page builder for wordpress in the market"

What do you like best?

Easy to customize, Widget creation capabilities, intuitive form builder, Custom font embedding,

What do you dislike?

Inability to add new media queries on the responsive view

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you use the 'Hello Theme'

That the web designer role isn't needed to update content on the website

Elementor review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"An easy to use WordPress page builder"

What do you like best?

Elementor has an easy interface and has integrated well with themes such as Customizr. I helps make edits that your original theme isn't able to.

What do you dislike?

The free version is limited which can sometimes be a headache. It's pro opt-in is better

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't code, this is a good tool for website customizing

I have been able to customize sites the way I've wanted to, making smaller edits without having to code

Elementor review by User

"Best drag and Drop Web Page Builder for wordpress"

What do you like best?

It provides separate interface for posts, pages and custom posts. Does not need any HTML skills to design the web pages from scratch.

What do you dislike?

no styling on the links. fonts are bit buggy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its Free and easy to use. Provides good features to make a web page from scratch.

we use this to teach new comers how to code HTML and design web pages.

Elementor review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Good system"

What do you like best?

It is very good system to create web for wordpress, I like it very much visually and as you can also configure internally your website for Seo.

What do you dislike?

For now I haven't found anything I don't like, it's easy and intuitive, I haven't found any problems.

We have been able to make several websites in our business group and so far running smoothl.

Elementor review by User in Computer Software

"Making Wordpress Better"

What do you like best?

I like the variety of customization one can do with this product.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it tends to be a little rigid in what it can accomplish

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest constantly contact their developers to get more out of the product.

It makes designing relatively simple for someone with no experience of UI/UX

Learning about Elementor?

* We monitor all Elementor reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.