Stripo.email Reviews & Product Details

Stripo.email Overview

What is Stripo.email?

Stripo.email is an email design platform with over 450 000 users worldwide. Stripo enables our users and teams of different industries to design responsive email templates fast without any HTML skills. Our compilation comprises 400+ free responsive HTML email templates for 2021. Stripo is widely integrated with 60 ESPs and email clients, including MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Sendgrid, Hubspot, Salesforce marketing cloud, GetResponse, UniSender, eSputnik, Outlook, and Gmail. Who are we? First of all, Stripo is a place where you find inspiration for your next email campaign as we offer hundreds of email templates carefully crafted by our professionals and guest designers. We show multiple ways to diversify promo newsletters — from design ideas to gamification and quiz elements embedded in emails. Second of all, Stripo allows marketers and designers to build emails way faster. We provide all necessary tools for creating emails of any complexity, including interactive, real-time, and AMP content. Once your email is ready, you may test how it will render in major email clients, share, comment, and approve with colleagues and clients prior to sending emails to your email automation systems. Third of all, Stripo is integrated with over 60 email clients and ESPs/CRMs. You push emails to your marketing automation system with just 1 click. As long as Stripo gives you emails with pure HTML code, you can send your emails from your ESP to your beloved customers right away with no further actions required. Stripo.email is opened for cooperation and partnerships!

Stripo.email Details
Czech, German, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian

Stripo is an email template builder, designed to allow users to create professional and responsive emails easy and quickly without any HTML skills.

Stripo
2017
Newark, Delaware
@Stripo_email
387 Twitter followers

Stripo.email Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Stripo.email community
Have you used Stripo.email before?

Stripo.email Reviews

Showing 39 Stripo.email reviews
Already have Stripo.email?
Owner
Web Developer
What do you like best?

Stripo is by far the best and most robust email builder i have used, i have tried many competitors such as Mailchimp & Beefree, they do not come close to Stripo capabilities and functionality they bring emails for content creators and dev to a new ball game providing robust control over desktop and mobile view of the email, many builder lack compatibility with outlook and Firefox versions, Stripo covers all those issues. They are currently expanding the amount of different services they hook into which makes life much easier as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More control over mobile such as image size control for mobile, reverse columns if possible for mobile & align-content: top bottom etc, allow the free users to keep atleast 3 templates at a time, that would help improve overall conversion to premium users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stripo is the most robust, once you start using it , say goodbye to other mailers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Robust and complex structure layouts are made simple with Stripo , i am not restricted to template layouts i can build custom layouts of my own, even create modules and reuse layouts that were already created Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Director
What do you like best?

It is user friendly. After I built templates, other people on my team were able to pick up how to use them quickly and easily. I love the modules. I am able to build pieces that someone else can easily drop into an email and the modules can be synced so if information changes, it syncs to an email already built. I also like how much control I have over just about every part of the design and can easily change styles/design. There is a lot of control over the responsiveness of the emails and how it will look on mobile. For instance, you can choose to have something only appear on desktop and not on mobile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I use Salesforce and Pardot to actually send emails so Stripo is used to build the templates and emails. This means that it is a bit more work to build the email in Stripo and then export it to Pardot. But I would much rather use Stripo to build than Pardot. Sometimes too much control over the design can be bad for users that don't know how to use it all and so it would be nice to be able to hide certain controls from certain user logins. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To allow more people in the organization to be able to build their own emails for their departments and take some of that work off my desk. Able to build responsive emails for my organization, making it easier for people to read on mobile, especially since most of the people we send emails to are over 60 years old. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief of Legal Department
What do you like best?

- Clear and comfortable working with different thematic templates

- Large choice of free templates

- Аffordable rates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

every process was nice with Stripo.email Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At first take advantage of the free package and then can upgrade to the premium one if satisfied by the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Stripo has allowed me to create beautiful emails that I export into my emailing platform fast.mails that I export into my emailing platform fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Flexible templates and folder structures are the highlight for my team. Our email campaigns and content are organized and easily shared / located. The modules and templates are fairly intuitive and work well once you have your style in place. Love the ability to add media quickly and easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Set up and learning curve for a non-HTML savvy person could be problematic. Would prefer all images within a folder be available readily to use from email to email but it doesn't seem to work that way. Other image issues occured when trying to overlay with text. And, if you're in the US, the platform slows down significantly during our "work hours" while my colleagues overseas don't have the same issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My team is using Stripo to build emails without needing HTML background. We extract the HTML from Stripo and put into our CRM to send the actual email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Stripo is easy to use with built in modules and templates to create newsletters. It is a good tool for individuals who are new in design or don’t have any HTML skills. Once you create your own template, Stripo gives you the capability to run tests and export your finish product to a PDF. Their platform makes your finish products very clean and stylish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I export the newsletter into Outlook, not everything is formatted the same but I can easily fix those issues directly on Outlook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you create newsletters for your company or organization, I highly recommend. It’s easy to use and you can unlock many features once you get better with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We run bi-monthly newsletters within an institution, and we have been able to standardize the look thanks to Stripo. Sending the newsletter has become not only an easy task but fun! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

One of my main goals when I started managing our marketing projects was to cut down on the cost and time it took to make good looking emails. Enter Stripo. We use a marketing automation tool to send our emails, but its email builder is limited. So, we found ourselves unable to build a modular system it. Our email developer recommended we look at Stripo, which allowed us to build beautiful reusable building blocks for our emails. We simply use the very intuitive and powerful drag and drop builder to create awesome looking emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If Stripo could connect directly to Net-Results and Litmus, it would save us even more time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were able to build a modularized email system that saves us a lot of time and money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Xpert Coach - Digital Marketing
What do you like best?

A great tool for creating beautiful emails without writing an html codes. And pricing is also very inexpensive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The web-product kind of crashes a bit often. Otherwise, everything is too good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A good way to create beautiful and professional emails without writing any HTML codes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We create beautiful product marketing emails through stripo.email Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Easy to use and creates some really visually appealing emails. Lots of capabilities but you have to have the time to dedicate to digging in and finding all the software has to offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They allow you to use both html blocks and AMP html blocks but there's no explanation as to what the difference is/how they work differently on different email platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The other software we were using to build emails was not very user-friendly and sometimes didn't format correctly when we would input the html code into constant contact. This software has not had any issues so far with incorrect formatting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CP
What do you like best?

The interface was relatively easy and intuitive... and it featured responsive capabilities, which allows you to control how users will see your email on various devices and platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were some challenges in getting started... there's a lot of different options and modules to work with, which is great, but there's a bit of a learning curve. Once I understood how each module worked, it became much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good platform for novice to intermediate designers and coders. Lots of capabilities and options, compared to other platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was looking for an application that would allow me to build a template (so each email is consistent) and then hand off to a user with very little design/code experience to build out each iteration of the email newsletter. In doing this, we saved our organization thousands of dollars over other services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

I like the ability to build modules, thus speeding up the email production time without needing to bog down our developer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the responsive features aren't as seamless as one would like. A bit of extra work needs to be done to ensure the email will still look sharp on mobile. The tools are definitely there to get that done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time to learn the nuances and build modules. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One feature I'd like to see added is they ability to develop some dynamic features, even if it's as simple as displaying the readers name. Right now any dynamic emails are coded by our developer, taking time away from more logic based series that we need to complete. Benefits would speed in which a simple email can be ready for deployment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Marketer
What do you like best?

Really like the interface and intuitiveness with which it lets you create email templates from end to end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is not the most friendly so the value derived could take a little longer for some businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If building robust email templates is the use case you are trying to solve for, go for Stripo without a second thought. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Building custom email templates for newsletters, post subscription emails, etc. The biggest benefit has to be the turnaround time of building new templates and implementing it in our marketing automation system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I love the platform because it's so easy to create emails and a wide selection of templates to choose from! We have received so many compliments about our emails, thanks to the platform! Also, they export right into Outlook, convert to a PDF, and so much more! I'd recommend Stripo.email to anyone who wants to make something engaging and elegant - basically something that looks better than what you can do in MailChimp (without the knowledge of a graphic designer), Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve when you first begin to use the platform. Thankfully, they have a free version to try out and see if it's right for you before upgrading. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the free package to find out if it's right for you! Allocate some time (1-2 days) to learn the ins and outs of the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our organization predominantly uses MailChimp and I found it difficult to create an email that was eye catching and professional, without sacrificing content and becoming frustrated. With Stripo.email, I'm able to create exactly what I want without the headache and hassle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Systems Administrator
What do you like best?

Easy to use and feature-rich UI/UX, Multiple simple and easy export options, Very good support, Generous consideration for Non-profits like us, Stripo.email is the best of all what I have tried so far for email designing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I give a caption for an image (usually mention the image credit), it appears fine on email (mouse over). But the caption goes missing while exporting to PDF. Is there a way to fix this? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stripo.email is best in class and includes everything you need to create professional email templates. Give it a try, you will love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a non-profit organization and we use to produce a lot of outputs online on a daily basis. So far we were using some software to make it into a design and convert the same to PDF, attach on an email and share. Most of the platforms I tried to make an email template to do the design all were either too complicated or expensive or limited in many ways. Stripo.email was a big surprise to me as it was as easy as such a platform can get and the feature and options-rich easy to use editor makes all my email design tasks super easy with professional look and feel. Also benefiting the generous consideration of an agency subscription as a non-profit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Success Specialist
What do you like best?

It was a very easy tool to use when creating HTML based email when you don't have that much of an HTML or CSS experience yourself. The ability to easily switch between HTML and preview views also to be able to see all the HTML changes directly in the live email preview made it very easy to edit.

HMTL export was very useful and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I first started using it, the edit section seemed very cluttered, it would be better if I had the option to chose the fields that I will see (based on my usage of features) to avoid that clutter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I especially liked the ability to hide or show the sections of my email based on their view on desktop or mobile. Also to be able to easily arrange the margins of the boxed was a great plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

With Stripo.email, we are able to instantly make cards of our items as well as other modules by specifying a connection into the content material. It can be also effortless to combine with third-party programs or software program, that makes it an ideal enhance. And it retains you regularly knowledgeable about any information. The assistance employees are very lively, responds and clarifies your uncertainties promptly. It is actually convenient to use despite the fact that a few of its characteristics are complicated. I also like they are consistently innovating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Through the time which i are already employing this instrument I've not observed or deemed anything at all adverse, quite the opposite it really is an incredibly entire device that assists the administration in the enterprise and also have it much better on course. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

First, try the free edition of this application then only proceed for the premium one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Stripo.e mail has actually been a responsible remedy to extend our contacts during the lists of email marketing and advertising subscribers. When we have minor time for you to established issues up on our account, Stripo.email mainly automates most procedures and might execute advertising and marketing strategies though we focus on other jobs about our company, It helps make our do the job simpler, and generates an appropriate performing weather owing to its good usefulness and practicality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cloud Engineer
What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the builder and especially modules Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot even mention a thing, everything was nice Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is still the most easy-to-use service. I am not a designer, but still able to create a beautiful campaign fast and w/o coding skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I need to be able to build email super fast, test it and then export. With Stripo I am able to use modules that I’ve made before and it helps a lot! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Marketing Officer
What do you like best?

Wide range of export options. That makes easier to add templates to all my ESP Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There no problem that I could mention here. Even when we had some issues, the support team was super helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe it's the best email template builder so far. It's simple, not expensive (we use the free version) and covers all cases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We save tones of time with Stripo. I especially love that I can create interactive emails super easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Nice drag and drop interface and easy to put together quick emails for targeting your segments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A little limiting with the UI for more advanced users and marketing teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good option to explore if you're new to email marketing and want to begin targeting your customers at a basic level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The out of the box templates are easy to use, and it saves time having some pre-built options to develop on. The free version can be somewhat limiting, but it's a nice service that does about 60% of what a larger scale integrated CRM and email marketing tool can do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Manager
What do you like best?

With Stripo.e-mail we will immediately produce cards of our products and solutions together with other modules by specifying a website link on the material. It is actually also straightforward to combine with third-party methods or computer software, that makes it a wonderful enhance. And it retains you regularly knowledgeable about any information. The assist workers are kind of energetic, responds and clarifies your uncertainties promptly. It's user-friendly while many of its capabilities are sophisticated. I also like they are consistently innovating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the course of the time which I have already been making use of this resource I've not viewed or regarded as anything at all damaging, quite the opposite it truly is an exceedingly comprehensive instrument that assists the administration from the business and also have it improved heading in the right direction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can start with free plan and then can upgrade to the premium one if satisfied by the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This application has long been a reputable remedy to improve our contacts inside the lists of e-mail internet marketing subscribers. When we have a tiny the perfect time to established matters up on our account, Stripo.e mail essentially automates most procedures and might perform advertising strategies though we focus on other responsibilities about our organization, It would make our perform less difficult, and generates an appropriate performing local climate because of its excellent usefulness and practicality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

I think Stripo.email is quite significant in the way they attract the user to access and the way in which they promote their tools. The form presented by its components and the methods used to make it more understandable and adaptable to each of its users is very practical. I also like the chance I have to drag and drop the elements to customize my campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the characteristics that could be considered as negative is that the learning curve to fully handle the tool is a little difficult, not in most of its characteristics but in some important ones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to adapt our work processes to this tool thus improving our productivity and effectiveness of our email campaigns, we reach a greater number of people and thanks to this we can offer a good amount of our products. Our staff is very happy to have implemented Stripo.email in our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Иван Бурбан of Stripo.email

Hello Eduard,

All team of Stripo wants to say thank you for your warm feedback. It's really pleasant to hear that our clients can see the work we are doing.

If you have any questions about functionality, we would be happy to answer! Just let us know via intercom or send us an email (support@stripo.email).

Also, we are working on creating new articles that can help you with the issues you are facing.

Thank you again! Hope, you are having a great day.

Content Marketing Strategist
What do you like best?

I've been working in Mailchimp a long time but I am not a developer so I don't know how to code my own emails. I think one of Mailchimp's biggest downfalls is their email template options and Stripo is a life saver when it comes to this.

The Stripo interface is easy to use and it's seamless to export your template from Stripo straight into Mailchimp. Once it's in Mailchimp, I've tested the email on multiple email platforms including Outlook and Gmail and never have any issues with it exporting properly and functioning the same in Mailchimp.

There are tons of pre-made templates to choose from that are easy to customize. I used Stripo free version to test two emails to our audience and knew from there that it was a keeping and the paid version would be well worth the price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far my only qualms with the product have been that you can't edit anything within Mailchimp, it all has to be done in Stripo so going back and forth can be a bit annoying. Some of the templates also have elements in them where the color cannot be changed unless you rebuild the element yourself in the color that you want. So if you're working off a specific color template it can be a bit more complicated to get the entire Stripo email into your color template. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're a Mailchimp user looking for more Template options I highly recommend Stripo. It's easy to use, exports seamlessly into Mailchimp and has an endless amount of pre-made templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work for a non-profit organization that sends between 5-10 emails a month and our emails were becoming static and looking the same. Stripo has helped us liven up the look of our email and allowed us to test different types of emails to our audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

During the time I've been using Stripo.email, I really liked being able to automate some simple routine processes, send some kind of link or some recurring campaign. With them I have a large number of templates which I can adapt and customize to our style depending on the case. Its interface is well adapted to the public including that it is in several languages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like about Stripo.email is that within the free subscription, it does not have all the features it offers in the payments, I think they should offer them all but limited to fully test the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a benefit, we can say that it saves us time and money in the creation of email templates, in addition to the flow of work is more fluid. We have also had contact with the support staff who helped us with some problems that we had using the software. It has been a great investment for the growth of my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

With Stripo.email we can customize, edit or create e-mail templates with an incredible dreadfulness, and as if that were not enough, you do not need to have any HTML knowledge. I also take into consideration that we do not need to be worried about which device will look good or better the mail, for Stripo.email that is not a problem because it shows us templates fully adapted to all devices, including mobile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not find anything negative about this tool, where I look it is practical, useful and productive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In our company Stripo.email is used to make our own templates, very original and striking. It makes our work easier because of how easy and intuitive it is to manage. It facilitates the creation of campaigns by email, and in turn motivates the team with its constant improvements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.