Practice Pipeline

Practice Pipeline is a pipeline management tool that is designed to help busy lawyers pursue new business more efficiently.

Work for Practice Pipeline?

Learning about Practice Pipeline?

Practice Pipeline Reviews

Ask Practice Pipeline a Question
Showing 16 Practice Pipeline reviews
Practice Pipeline review by Jenna S.
Jenna S.

"Practice Pipeline "

What do you like best?

Practice Pipeline adds a level of accountability and transparency to our attorneys business and client development efforts that I would not be able to give them without the tool; as a solo marketer, I need the extra bandwidth that the tool provides to keep our team on track. It is simple, easy to use, sparks their competitive natures, and allows me to see their pursuits even when we don't have time to meet.

What do you dislike?

I wish the dashboard reports would update in real time, but I hear that is the next update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have the time or capacity to couple the tool with one-on-one coaching for better results.

We are now able to track a traditional sales pipeline with attorneys who would never have adopted that practice without a tool designed just for them; we are able to quantify ROI for our team's pursuits and referrals where it was once mostly a general guess as to what turned into tangible revenue.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Practice Pipeline
Practice Pipeline review by Alden B.
Alden B.

"My firm uses Practice Pipeline"

What do you like best?

Practice Boomers/Practice pipeline condenses a series of tried-and-true marketing techniques into coordinated, systematic approach to legal practice development that is, in my experience, unparalleled. Make no mistake—practice development is hard work. It is a skill that takes effort to acquire. Practice Boomers addresses the “how” of practice development. For anyone who is willing to put in the effort, Practice Boomers will deliver the intended result. I recommend it without hesitation or qualification.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. These folks have it right. Their material are especially well-produced and user-friendly. David Ackert excels at running meetings--always on time and on topic--and he seems to be able to adjust to different learning styles on the fly.

Practice Boomers/Practice pipeline teaches professional business development. In my case, the business is the practice of law. But I understand that he also trains folks in other professional endeavors.

What Legal Practice Management solution do you use?

Practice Pipeline review by Kelly H.
Kelly H.

"Great tool when combined with coaching"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and to get new users up and going. The overlap report is also very helpful for the business development team.

What do you dislike?

For a firm that does a lot of team selling, it would be nice if lawyers could contribute to a shared dashboard where they're using their individual log-ins but viewing a dashboard of all of their activity. We have also seen that it works best when combined with small group coaching. In the absence of coaching or follow up by business development, adoption tends to fall off.

We needed a consistent place for lawyers to enter new business opportunities, and for a system that would nudge them to take action. We have seen an increase in new business activity, including conversion of new clients.

Practice Pipeline review by User

"Great tool to keep your biz dev next actions organized and top of mind."

What do you like best?

The ease of use and intuitive nature of Practice Pipeline are its best features. I've tried various other tools and this is the best.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see better tracking so that you could click on a contact's tile and see a log of your prior contacts and other actions with him/her.

I am using Practice Pipeline to help me pursue business from clients, prospects and referral sources in an organized and very proactive way. With PP's help I have increased by productive, focused, B.D. time and am growing my business

Practice Pipeline review by Michael R.
Michael R.

"Practice Pipeline Review"

What do you like best?

The program is easy to use and streamlined both for setting up tasks and following up with them. It serves well as a friendly reminder to do something on various activities and allows you to have in one place the basic information about each step.

What do you dislike?

I have only used it for basic features and do not have any dislikes about those yet.

1. Remembering what I need to do

2. Prioritizing what I need to do

3. Getting around to doing the things I need to do.

Practice Pipeline review by Administrator

"Great tool to track revenue and stay accountable!"

What do you like best?

We use Practice Pipeline within our firm, and with clients, to help keep them accountable to their goals. We like the ease of use - it's very easy to login for the first time and hit the ground running. Client support is fast and helpful.

What do you dislike?

The admins have access to more reporting functionality than our clients do, which can be inefficient at times.

The level of accountability for staff and their managing partners has increased.

Practice Pipeline review by Dustin D.
Dustin D.

"CPA"

What do you like best?

Provides accountability to make sure I'm following up with my leads and contacts.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see additional options for drop down options.

Networking

Practice Pipeline review by Michelle F.
Michelle F.

"Love this program "

What do you like best?

The Pipeline is so easy to use, prompts you to keep your business development efforts moving forward, and pulls reports effortlessly.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. This is a valuable tool for any law firm.

My lawyers are starting to think more strategically and this supports or starts great daily habits to proactively seek new business opportunities.

Practice Pipeline review by William  O.
William O.

"Simple, Effective Business Development Tool"

What do you like best?

Simplicity. It is elegant and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

That I do not use it often enough. I wish I could integrate it into my daily routine more often or more seamlessly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may change the volume of BD activity you can complete in a short amount of time.

Keeping my most important clients top of mind.

Practice Pipeline review by Karie T.
Karie T.

"Marketing Director"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use. You only need to enter the most relevant data. I also appreciate the reminders.

What do you dislike?

Can't really think of anything I would improve.

PP provides one stop shopping for tracking referral sources, clients and prospects. It encourages my attorneys to really focus on key relationships rather than everyone they know.

Practice Pipeline review by Patrick P.
Patrick P.

"There are some limitations from a reporting perspective however feedback from users has been positiv"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and ease of use for tracking relationships. It is very easy to explain to someone how to use the tool.

What do you dislike?

Some shortcomings in the reporting cause added work on our end when working with clients.

We now have an online tool for clients to use.

Practice Pipeline review by D. Scott M.
D. Scott M.

"Intuitive pipeline tracking that professionals will actually use"

What do you like best?

Clean, intuitive interface and a simple, no-frills tracking process

What do you dislike?

Although the program is intended to be a simple pipeline tracking program and not a full-featured CRM system, sometimes additional capabilities (e.g., communications management) would be nice.

Holding professionals accountable to their business development plans and commitments.

Practice Pipeline review by William W.
William W.

"attorney in private practice"

What do you like best?

On the practice pipeline, I like the pipeline to keep track of my contacts and follow-up; ease of use.

What do you dislike?

hard to see history of my contacts and inputs

keeping track of contacts, which ones to drop, which ones to focus better on; provides accountability;

Practice Pipeline review by E. Mark F.
E. Mark F.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and color coded for quick updates.

What do you dislike?

Remembering to go on the Pipeline website for updating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time.

None at this time. Only been using Pipeline for a short while.

Practice Pipeline review by User

"This program is great for accountability"

What do you like best?

The tiles that turn and show you progress and the scoring mechanism gives you a great sense of where you stand.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is much not to like about it. In the "other comments" section, maybe you should be able to type more info.

It helps me keep track of opportunities and also shows me what opportunities I should and should not be pursuing.

Practice Pipeline review by Consultant

"Tracking Performance"

What do you like best?

The dashboard provides a succinct overview of activities and comparative ratings

What do you dislike?

Tile Linking for easier tracking of multiple activities with an individual client

Business Development Performance - Managing Procrastination

Learning about Practice Pipeline?

* We monitor all Practice Pipeline reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.