4.7

Proposify helps sales teams streamline the process of creating, sending, and closing proposals, quotes, contracts, and other sales documents. It’s the simple way to deliver beautiful, winning proposals to your clients.

Work for Proposify?

Mark D.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Proposify
DeAnna M.

"Amazing, professional software"

What do you like best?

Proposify enables me to execute beautiful contracts that are easy to navigate (and less overwhelming because of that), easy to upsell with by allowing the client to select additional services, and easier to close because they can sign the contract right there in the proposal!

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were more options for designing it. But specially more guiders to show when text / an image is aligned with the other elements on the page.

I also wish you can set up the payment directly within each proposal. For instance if someone is booking a monthly subscription plan, I can set it up for them to begin it directly from the proposal. From what I’ve seen, I can only set up a % of the overall proposal total. So if someone buys a flat fee item and a subscription it doesn’t work out right.

Clients are extremely impressed by the proposal and it’s helped communicate why our pricing is worth it by the professionalism of the proposal. It speaks for itself.

What Proposal solution do you use?

Andra C.

"My review with Proposify"

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly, easy to work with and simple. You can find all of the proposals that you made for your clients, you can duplicate offers based on their content and it also gives you the chance on building a database with your clients.

Also, the proposals are organized based on 3 categories: drafts, sent and won, so you can find them easily. Also, after you send the proposal to the client, you will get notified each time the clients opens the proposal and how much time he/she spend on each category of it.

What do you dislike?

If I am in a proposal and I press the 'back' button, it gets me back to the main page, not the previous one. I would like to have the chance to go back to the previous page, not to be redirected to the Pipeline, actually. Apart from this, there is nothing I would change :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should definitely try Proposify! It would help grow your business in a fast-forward way!

I work with Proposify every day and it really helped me on getting some signed contracts with my leads.

I managed to send a proposal to a client the same day I spoke with him. It lets you

It gives you the possibility to see how much time the client spend on every category of the proposal, this way you can understand which one is more important for them so you can focus on it.

Jon S.

"Integral part of our business process"

What do you like best?

The ability to embed videos within the proposal and the ability to create dynamic items on the investment table allowing clients to deselect items or updates quantities of items. E-signing is so useful and love that you can get multiple signors on one proposal if you need it.

What do you dislike?

Since it's all cloud based, sometimes changing copy is trickier or the software will refresh and not commit some changes but in the 1.5 years we've been using it it's gotten significantly better. While I love that you can check/uncheck individual items on an investment table, I wish you could check/uncheck entire investment tables. So you could have Option A and Option B investment table and they could select, 1 or the either or both. I'm sure this feature will come in eventually.

I went from taking forever to write and draft proposals to literally sending complex proposal with multiple options in minutes! Has been a game changer from a time perspective. Clients are super impressed with the quality and features - I get so many compliments that range from "wow" to "this is the nicest, clearest, most professional proposal I've ever seen".

Carol G.

"Proposify takes you from 0 to 100 in less than 15 minutes!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create a Proposal from a template, make it mine by putting my branding on it, modify the language and send it to clients within 15 minutes! It helps to explain in a professional manner what I do as a Chatbot builder, how I'll do it and when.Once you'refinished creating Proppsal you can send it by email and track when it's been read all within the Proposify application!. As a brand new business just starting out, I feel like Proposify is my mist have tool because it literally helps me get new clients because I can create and send proposals so quickly. A totally professional package.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to have a search and replace feature and a way to delete a draft without archiving it first.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot in a trial, you wont be sorry.

I was able to land a client very quickly because I followed up with a Proposal in the same day I had a conversation with them on the phone! So easy!

Savana A.

"Pre-Kick Off Review"

What do you like best?

I have spent the last few weeks getting Proposify implemented and I can easily say that it is the most user friendly proposal software I've ever seen or used. Moving pre-existing documents over can be quite the headache but there's an amazing team backing you and the support is great as well.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into any dislikes with the platform yet and I don't forsee any on the horizon either. I would say any frustrations I've had are simple implementation struggles that present themselves regardless of what tool you're using.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend planning out phases of implementation if you have a lot of templates to move over because it will help when you're looking at a bunch of templates and you're overwhelmed with where to start. Another great practice is to pdf all your old templates and tie them to Salesforce if you're not doing that already so you have the ability to look back on old terms without moving all of them into your new platform.

Proposify enables us to take our customers through the buying journey and depict it in a way we were never equipped to before switching. I've realized how much creativity this allows our team to have and the collaboration that was borne from having the platform. With enterprise sales, the upside of this creative freedom is invaluable.

Sonya H.

"Perfect for Small Organizations"

What do you like best?

Proposify was so easy to use for a small business. I had never written a proposal before, and Proposify's examples were absolutely perfect. I loved the sleek look of the proposal I submitted and how I can check the frequency and time spent on a proposal by the person I submitted it to. This helped with being able to send follow-up communications. Overall, I found Proposify to be extremely helpful & look forward to being a long-time user.

What do you dislike?

The only aspect I did not like is that I didn't get to get to use all of the features during the trial period. I wish I had more time to try different things, but since I truly enjoyed using Proposify I feel I had no other option but to become a subscriber. I honestly did not encounter anything I did not like about Proposify.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Connect with Customer Support for any questions you have. They are very helpful!

I was able to build a strong proposal, with no problems at all. I'm able to present high-quality proposals to present to companies to help my organization gain increased support from local businesses. This is especially important since I do not have a business background. I realized that Proposify is beneficial for every level of professional. Here I am, new to the business world, starting my own nonprofit organization, and I was able to maneuver within Proposify like a professional.

Erica B.

"A bulletproof sales closer"

What do you like best?

We are a training company with team members in far flung places. Proposify helps us co-ordinate our proposals in one place. We have built a body of templates and add ins for our various services too. Being in cloud allows us to collaborate on it as a remote team and then send the final version to the client. We are notified when a client is active on it. The client can also send questions and notes to us through Proposify. Proposify then calcs close/won by account manager.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. It's editing tools are good. I don't find it as intuitive and easy to pick up as I need as I'm wearing too many hats but that's more my fault than Proposify's

Standardizing T&C's and ensuring we have signed contracts for all work moving forward has been an important shift for us as a company. For me as MD, having visibility over pricing and deals in motion is also helpful.

Michael B.

"Fantastic Proposal Software!"

What do you like best?

The templates within the application are amazing and a HUGE time saver. I also love the ability to view when and how long a client viewed each page of the proposal. Knowledge is power and I call this a powerful tool to rethink even how you layout your proposals going forward for your clients in order to be the most effective!

What do you dislike?

The one think that I wish the application had the ability to do is pull pages from other completed templates into the one you are currently working on. This would save me from having to copy/paste it from another window. I also wish the application had a few more 3rd party integrations

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are thinking about it at all, you really should start the free trial!

Keeping up with multiple clients and their proposals is something that Proposify helps me become a pro at! It seems that everyday I find a useful aspect of the application that helps me be a better salesman for my company.

Holly Z.

"I am a big fan!"

What do you like best?

I teach a sales training class about the modern buying process and turnaround speed and personalization are critical - and since I personally use Proposify, I am able to practice what I preach! Proposify makes it so easy to build, tailor and tweak proposals that can really help you stand apart from your competitors - and you can get them out quickly! I also LOVE the analytics - it always helps me know who is serious about me vs who is just beginning to shop.

What do you dislike?

It's very easy to use and modify, but I would love to see the editing components continue to evolve and more closely resemble Word. RIght now, it is simple to edit but still a little clunky to build from scratch. The templates make it easy also but sometimes I like to create my own.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will really like it if you need to send out great looking, engaging proposals - and have the analytics to see what pieces of your proposals people keep going back to!

I need to get a detailed, engaging proposal out quickly to prospects and Proposify makes that a breeze. I also need to know when they are focusing on my proposal (the prospect) so I can time my follow up accordingly - and your analytics help me there.

Michael K.

"Right up there with Group Sales Tool!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact you have the ability to create multiple templates that create quick access to respond quickly to various types of RFPs. Once the template is set up, you only need to edit a few items to give the appearance of a 100% custom proposal.

What do you dislike?

I do wish we had the ability to copy formatting if I add new rows/columns to an existing template table, it is very time consuming having to locate the exact color, size, font, etc. of text if I add a new column to stay in line with the template's original structure

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to create detailed templates that have options for customization, it will lead to huge time savings for your selling team so they can maximize their day and continue to bring dollars to the bottom line!

Sending directly to the customers is huge! The notifications when someone views a proposal for the first time is great, along with showing me if a client is actively reviewing when I click on the proposal via the dashboard. The other problem Proposify is helping us solve is create quick high-level cost analysis tables for client's to review on each of our "Next Steps" pages we've created in all templates.

Jessica B.

"Streamlining the proposal creation and delivery process "

What do you like best?

Aside from the support team who assists a great deal, it is helpful to our larger organization to create clean and modern looking proposals to deliver to our clients and prospects in a more streamlined way. The templates are easy to create and from there, proposals can be completed and sent within minutes. Customizing proposals is essential in today's competitive market, so using the variables option is key.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are glitches that take a while to fix. Many improvements can be made (and are on the horizon) so it's nice to see they are working to create a better user experience. The client onboarding process can be smoothed out more before people jump in and start creating templates or sections (the push/pull and naming of sections is a headache). Metrics reporting could be improved as well - downloading reports to send to users/practice leaders.

We are able to turnaround proposals within 24 hours to our Partners for draft review using the templates. It is user-friendly and easy delivery through email (welcome to the 21st century). Customization is a huge plus for us and being able to view the metrics is an aspect our Partners love.

Jeff S.

"Proposify Solved Several Problems for Me. "

What do you like best?

1. With Proposify, I can put all of my thoughts, all the things I want to tell a prospect, all the selling points for my product in a single place.

2. I was able to cancel my expensive Doc-u-Sign subscription and now have not just proposals, but all of my Agreements in Proposify.

What do you dislike?

I had a bit of a problem learning their program because I don't read user guides or watch tutorials. I just like to jump in. Their support staff saved the day - when I had a question, they would be right there, in real time to help me through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be patient with the product. Reach out to support when needed.

Before Proposify, I had to remember to communicate every aspect of our offering before the client signed on the dotted line. Sometimes I would forget key parts and get egg on my face with the client. Now I am confident I have every I dotted and every T crossed BEFORE they sign the Agreement.

Vlad B.

"Friendly user experience and helpful support people"

What do you like best?

The fact that is easy to use and intuitive in some instances. It really gives a professional look to proposals and clients appreciate the new look of the offers we send them. The export feature into. pdf works like a charm. I also like the user interface which helps find your way and start creating templates and send proposals in no time.

Another important factor were the cool and helpful people from customer support which were always prompt and proactive in their approach.

What do you dislike?

It's not that I dislike it just that these features are missing:

1. Drag & drop feature for blocks containing images & text. Proposify can only offer drag&drop of whole pages which can really take up a lot of space in a proposal, which is actually what you don't want to have.

2. No live chat with the client while he is going through your proposal. This would be great to have in case of complex proposals which require some explanation.

Shorten time of proposal creation

More professional and attractive proposals

Feedback on efficiency of proposal through document and view metrics

Varied content in a proposal(video, images etc.)

Tracking of proposals

Lean sales process by integrating with CRM

Lachlan S.

"Brilliant Platform To Streamline Proposals & Remove Manual Grunt Work"

What do you like best?

Several features, pretty much summarised in the title:

WYSIWYG interface

Stats after sending

Live Dashboard showing what's in the pipeline

Malleability of the product

Customer service is very knowledgeable

Ability to add sections like contracts (very important)

Digital Signage - like pandadocs but it's all built in

What do you dislike?

Can be tricky to set up

I'm not the greatest at design or technical platforms so I'm probably not the best person to go by for this!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend some time in creating the proposal templates. It will save you so much time later on down the track!

I am solving the messy and ugly "Proposal/Pitch Deck" conundrum faced by all agencies.

Want it pretty? Build it in Photoshop and take a week

Want it fast? Build it in word and it's ugly

Middle Ground? Google Slides. Still takes too long.

Benefits: Speed of implementation. After a strategy session with a client, I can custom build their proposal in under 2 hours.

Russell W.

"A no-brainer for the time (and attention) constrained"

What do you like best?

Proposify offers an intuitive platform and a great way to get started with existing templates and pretty straightforward set-up. Once you've got the basics set, turnaround times on proposals is hugely improved - using different content sections, snippets and pricing tables really take a great deal of pain out of the process. For me, I used to stress every time I had to produce a proposal but now it's a breeze.

What do you dislike?

The text editor is a little clunky - not bad but could do with a bit more functionality. Takes a bit of time to format stuff the way you like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to set-up the content and pricing tables.

Turnaround times and accuracy are massively improved. The ability to refer back to proposal versions and modifications also means less confusion for the teams that need to work with the clients, both sales and technical.

Von C.

"Great Product - Long Term User"

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which I can put together proposals, and except payments all within a single platform. Proposify allows me to communicate with potential clients in a professional presentation that is conducive towards closing the deal. Additionally I do not have to send the client a separate invoice, because with the stripe integration I can accept payment directly which facilitates a better workflow

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike about this particular platform. I have reviewed all the platforms and find that this provides and meets the criteria that I find are necessary to closing a deal with a potential client. Furthermore I have been using this for over two years and have made certain recommendations and have seen improvements that make this the perfect product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My only recommendation to others using this product is to assess whether it is the right product for their objectives

The part of the problem that this product solves is the process of putting together a proposal that I need to send to a client. The fact that this helps me to present a professional process, and accept payment at the same time communicates a due diligence that gives prospective clients a trust in the my process.

Sara B.

"Quick and Professional"

What do you like best?

1. Great templates that help me frame my proposals in a succinct and professional way. For e.g. I didn't know where to even begin! And I had my draft proposal done in a few hours and perfected over the next day or two. Really helped me decide which content to include because of the recommended section headings that came with the template.

2. Wide selection of photos to enhance the proposal.

3. Professional looking. Great way to present to the client. Clients can review easily no need to print. And they can give feedback and sign off electronically.

What do you dislike?

Not sure how to properly use the costing section yet. I used it in the 2 proposals I sent out so far. But wanted to make more adjustments to them i.e. customise my pricing headings. But worked for now. Point for improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out the free version first. I had a proposal I needed to develop quickly. It was worth it.

Normally my customers are individuals. But now that our company is growing corporate clients are approaching us. In all cases they need our info. as part of a wider project or they need to convince a superior or their corporate or governmental customer. So the proposal needs to have key info. on the services we provide with clear options for our client. It needs to be put in a package that they can use it to convince both their internal and external decision makers.

Clay P.

"When Speed and Quality Count"

What do you like best?

Proposify helps create really professional documents that let me present in a way that separates me from my competitors. When my prospect opens the document they are presented not just with a PDF, but an interactive sales piece that provides rich content, clear navigation, and even captures their signature at the end.

What do you dislike?

Starting off, it can be a little confusing to see how to edit things like font family, etc. in getting your template set up. Their help is good, though and I was able to self teach my way through the issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give this an honest shot. I believe you will be pleased.

Proposify integrates with two other key platforms for me - HubSpot and QuickBooks. That saves me time and double entries. I have also noticed that the deals I have sent in Proposify have closed faster than others.

Joel M.

"Proposify- a true catalyst in our recent growth!"

What do you like best?

Proposify has really enabled my to rapidly deliver complex quotations, utilising tags, snippets of data, and has awesome tables which help add the cost of our products and services, presented in a way which our clients love to interact with. It has significantly reduced the time from proposal delivery to acceptance, and seems to have increased our close rate as well! I suspect this is because it reduces the burden from the client to have to print, sign and fax/email back their responses.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be a bit glitchy sometimes. It can be difficult to get PDF downloads to align with the appearance on-screen, so sometimes you need to test that proposals look the same if they are downloaded as they do when editing. Sometimes, moving tables around and interacting with objects can be a bit cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to set up your proposal snippets and text segments. Create some templates which work for you, and always fill our full company details, so you can best utilise tags in quotations.

Time to quote: This is our primary benefit. hand and hand with this is reduction in quotation errors, by utilising pre-validated and check text chunks and proposal segments. We have seen an increase in proposal acceptance since implementation, and the advanced tracking system enables us to see how and where our clients are interacting with our proposals, enabling us to time our follow ups perfectly!

Evan B.

"Great Tool for Developing Quality Proposals Quickly and Effectively"

What do you like best?

Our team loves the ease of use, organization, templates, and more. We especially love being able to send proposals digitally and capture invaluable insights about what information matters the most to our customers and prospects.

What do you dislike?

The interface and formatting can be buggy/quirky at times. This is not a problem for me, who spends the most time in the tool and understands how to fix it or navigate in it, but it's not as great for sales teammates who use it less often and are not as familiar with the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for small to medium sized businesses. Great for sales people who need some structure and process to be more effective.

It took too long to create proposals. They always looked different depending on who created them, and we did not always receive feedback from prospects and customers quickly. Since, we have dramatically increased the speed of proposal creation and delivery, improved team consistency in proposal appearance and information shared, and gathered useful sales metrics from prospects and customers by using Proposify.

Phyllis S.

"Excellent Proposal Templates Help You Close Sales"

What do you like best?

The Proposify platform makes it easy to create and deliver exceptional proposals quickly. I really like the user friendly templates that can be delivered directly to a prospect allowing them to review and accept the offer.

What do you dislike?

As a marketing professional I really don't see anything with the platform itself that I dislike. However I would prefer the ability to allow some of my team members the ability to collaborate on proposals without paying for an extra seat. They ate only creators, not salespeople.

One of my problems that is resolved by using Proposify is being able to create a proposal along with the contract that can easily be sent to a client. Having a small firm it's difficult just spend a lot of time constantly creating new proposals and contracts. This platform makes it much easier..

Dave R.

"Exceptional Product"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Proposify is that it gives me insight into my client's interaction with the proposal. Having the ability to know when my client has read the proposal and how long they have spent on each section helps me know where to focus my discussion during my follow up conversations.

What do you dislike?

Generally, the functionality of building a proposal is easy and straight forward but I am not able to take advantage of the amount and sign back functions because I present different service package options to my clients instead of a single pricing structure. It would be great to be able to use those features but include different options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend giving Proposify a try. I look forward to creating proposals with it and it is exciting to be able to see my client's interaction with it. The time savings and insight are well worth the cost.

I am trying to increase my sales closing rate and spend less time preparing proposals. Proposify allows me to create a proposal in minutes and it looks far more professional than a proposal created in typical Word processor programs.

Lorraine L.

"Proposify -Get It!"

What do you like best?

All my proposals in one place in the cloud with downloadable PDF's for every client file.

You can save tables of charges to the client so you are not recreating your charges on every proposal. You can make those line of charges in the table optional for clients, and it automatically changes the total if they opt in or out of them .

You can save proposals as templates.

You can totally change the colors to your brand and save global style for header, paragraph, quotes, tables etc. No messing around with fonts and colors every time you do a proposal.

Clint can sign the document electronically. They get a copy for their files automatically as do I.

And the best- when the client opens the proposal I get notified that they opened it and whether it was a 30 second glance of a five minute read. I can then follow up with a timely "Got questions?" email. I have had 90% success rate with the proposals, and for those that didn't sign on I had a strong feeling they were talking to a competitor. Now obviously my proposal has to match the scope of what they are looking for but the process is made professional and easy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing- this is money well spent but don't put up the price on me- lol!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If like me you were using Word to create your proposals, do yourself a favor and invest a relatively small monthly sum in this product. It has saved me time, created a stream lined process where the client can see, approve and download their proposal in one place. I can see how much time they spent reading it and address any potential sticking points immediately.

Saving time creating proposals, streamlined and efficient closing the deal process.

Jonathon D.

"Owner of a one man marketing strategy firm"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to use segments in the proposal. I also like the tracking. My business is not as "sound" as others and so the contracts aren't coming in right and left, so being able to pause my membership has been great! I can turn it on and off as I get contracts in.

What do you dislike?

It's really difficult to edit on my ipad and sometimes even on the desktop the application can't keep up with the changes so it becomes a waiting game for the app to keep up with my typing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to look professional and not spend the time with every client Proposify is right for you! You can also track your pipeline if you use Proposify for every proposal. Once the proposal's sent out Proposify notifies you of it's progress through the approval process! It's quick and easy to get started and the language for each contract is good, but can be modified by any user with the right authorization.

Time to market. When I get opportunities I want to jump on them quickly. If I had to reinvent the wheel every time it would take forever.

Learn more about Proposify

Proposify Videos

Learning about Proposify?

* We monitor all Proposify reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7