Proposify Reviews & Product Details

Proposify Overview

What is Proposify?

Proposify is the online proposal software that gives sales teams control and insight into the most important stage of your sales process: the close. From deal design to sign-off, get the confidence and consistency to dominate your deals. Protect your brand assets and sales docs from inconsistencies and reps going rogue. Create impressive proposals with impactful content and rest assured they will stay accurate and accessible by setting up a solid framework that matches your workflow. Keep your single source of truth—create, keep track, and close your deals without ever leaving your CRM. Sync your contacts and use custom variables to pre-populate fields in your documents and never miss a detail. Stop documents from going out with costly mistakes with roles and permissions. By defining user roles, applying parameters that will keep reps most productive, and setting approval permissions, you can rest easy that deals won’t hit the client’s inbox without proper sign-off. With features like client viewing metrics, proposal snapshots, pipeline, and notifications, you get the insights needed to understand and scale your process, make timely engagements, and increase accuracy in your forecasting. Make the closing journey easy and one to remember for your prospects. With electronic signatures, interactive pricing, and client previews, you can customize the experience to appeal to their preferences so they can view, engage, and sign documents the way that works best for them. You feel that? That’s the confidence to propose, and the control to close. If you're ready to give your sales team the competitive edge, visit our website or book a demo at https://www.proposify.com.

Proposify Details

Proposify helps sales teams streamline the process of creating, sending, and closing proposals, quotes, contracts, and other sales documents. It’s the simple way to deliver beautiful, winning proposals to your clients.

Proposify gives you the power to create stylish proposals without needing the skills of a designer. It’s like Photoshop for the people.

We offer a cool gallery of great-looking templates with pre-written copy for you to choose from and customize.

We’re the proposal tool of choice for salespeople and entrepreneurs is because we understand sales. We’ve been there and we get the needs, challenges, and time constraints you’re under when trying to grow your business. Sales, and closing deals, is our laser focus. and every feature of Proposify is designed to get you one step closer to client sign-off.

Proposify

Proposify Reviews

Showing 358 Proposify reviews
Already have Proposify?
Founder
What do you like best?

Very clean design, you can build highly professional templates and manage them across the team. Very easy to edit and send new proposals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The number one reason why I wouldn't recommend Proposify is the lack of signature forwarding functionality (unless you upgrade to the Venti plan with 10+ users). Signature Forwarding is such a basic feature in 2021 (it was in 2006 when EchoSign came out). It happens 50% of the times that someone else other than our champion needs to sign (or countersign) the agreement. With Proposify, they must email us and ask to send the agreement to a different person. Then we need to edit the proposal, add the new contact on the signature fields, and resend it. You can easily lose a potential customer this way in a competitive environment. For a software that is trying to simplify the proposal process, this is a big red flag. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a large team, this software is great. However, without Signature Forwarding in the starting plans, I would definitely consider one of the competitors that offer that functionality (unless you want to risk to lose a potential customer because of delays in sending the proposal to the right person). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simplifying and improving the proposal and agreement signature process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Elise Snow-Kropla of Proposify

Hi Franco,

Thanks for taking a moment to leave us your feedback. We hear you about Proposal Forwarding, and as you've mentioned, it's a feature that's only available to our Venti customers.

We'll be sure to share your feedback with our team. In the meantime though, we're glad to hear all the ways Proposify has helped you improve your proposal process!

Best of luck with any upcoming proposals, and happy closing!

What do you like best?

I love having my pricing, contract, and my personalized messages in the same place. It has really helped my clients feel the sense of closeness I want them to feel when viewing my proposals and my brand. I also appreciate having metrics that show me which sections are viewed the most as well as when a client views my proposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many complaints aside from the inability to have the client pay the remaining balance and keep that aspect in the same space. I do understand that this isn't the primary purpose of Proposify, so I don't hold it against the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've solved the disconnect between the personalized message and the rest of the process. With Proposify, I am able to enhance the perception of my brand to the level that I want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The array of templates that take the work out of creating a professionally designed proposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would love to import content in an easier way to make it a bit faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Proposify will not write the proposal for you but it does provide an easy way to create a branded, professional presentation. However, in addition to the beautiful design tools, it is also built for the sales process and allows you track your deals and measure your success rate. The annual price more than paid for itself on one sale, well worth the investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Proposify has helped me to focus on the content and not have to worry about the final presentation. It has upleveled my presentation and captures attention with a well thought out design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

The ability to create templates makes sending out proposals much easier and more efficient. Also, being able to track our proposals and to see when our prospects have opened them is a huge help. That way, we can prioritize our follow up strategy with those that have already seen the proposal and check back in with those who have yet to open it. Also, the ability to have multiple team members tracking all of their proposal inside of a single account makes it easier to track what's going on and to see who's working on what. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The editor can be finicky at times. Inserting images and other media objects can sometimes be a challenge and cause formatting issues. The way that the text areas don't automatically flow onto to the next page is also a bit of a pain. You have to create a bunch of text boxes just to continue your proposal. It's not a huge deal once you have your templates setup, but it can be cumbersome. It would be nice if they branches out of the 8.5" x 11' PDF framework, to allow a bit more flexibility of the designs, but it is nice knowing that it'll print properly if we ever wanted a hardcopy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider all of your options. Proposify is great, but there are a lot of great options out there. In addition to Proposify, we're also using BetterProposals.io, which also works well. They both have their pros and cons and we're still in the process of deciding on which platform we'll use long term. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating a more streamlined sales process. Not having to reinvent the wheel each time we want to send out a proposal has been a major time saver and allows us to focus on the business more. We're also able to better track our outstanding proposals, see who's been viewing them, and keep track of projects that we didn't 'win' so that we can reflect on how we can improve our processes in the future. It also allows to more efficiently get all of the required signatures so that we can move things along. Much easier than dealing with faxes and scanned emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The easy to use creation of templates, the ease of signing, and mostly, the tracking. I love that I know what is going on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The actual word processing and bullets features are very lacking. I like to have bullets - inside bullets. and indents for main points. Most legal docs have this. and there are no roman numerals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Proposify should offer the ability to set up templates for a company using that company's brand standards. Most sales people do not have a design background. I do. So it was easy. But this could be a huge revenue opportunity for you all :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

People being able to sign without using adobe sign. It has worked like a charm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that I can build snippets of text I'm inclined to use regularly, grow those into sections of proposals, and build templates using all of that. This system is incredibly easy to learn to use, to build things that are useable, re-useable, and take minimal effort to adapt to specific clients/use case scenarios. As a tax preparer, I'm looking forward to using this to send clients engagement letters and keep my hands off the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could add additional contacts automatically. Right now, I can assign a single contact into the proposal. My use case has a need to send to multiple contacts of the client at once, which currently has to be done manually rather than on the template. I also wish the import process would bring in multiple contacts from Xero/Freshbooks (I refuse to use QBO for my own needs so I can't speak to this integration).

Both of these are minor annoyances, though I would love to see these developed in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get creative and let it solve problems for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm using this to send proposals to clients for work to be performed. I can outline standard work and processes, easily customize that outline, and have a proposal done in an hour or less instead of, well, days.

I'm also using this to send engagement letters to clients. It's *almost* fully automated, and, I'm hoping, will result in less chasing of clients for a thing that they don't value but I *have* to have to get started. Putting it into this kind of a process makes it a non-thing on their end and, hopefully, more likely to sign.

I'm also using this to get deposits on work to be performed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Proposify helps you deliver great proposals in virtually no time. It's best to create templates, and even if they take a bit of time to develop, they are a great investment. With it comes automated scenarios and integrations with your own tools. The reporting on your deal flow is done really easily, so you can at a glance know where you are in terms of sales at any time. Closing deals with the signature is also done very easily, with a personalised URL with your domain name. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The set up may appear to be long, but honestly, after a few proposals sent, you'll notice the difference. There is however a slight itch when editing proposals - copy pasting from word or another software can be tedious, and since you can't edit from a phone, you can start your proposal on your notes app, and be careful when copy pasting. A part from that, a real time saver ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Proposify helps me deliver great quality proposals in less than half a day - fewer days worrying and a shorter response rate add up to a shorter sales cycle, which means more time spent on other tasks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

For our business, the best part of Proposify is being able to control and approve the proposals our staff send out via the approval feature, as our proposals relate to high value transactions - the approval feature is the key feature for us.

Another great feature is the flexibility of the template proposals, including the designing features - this has allowed us to design our proposal on Proposify exactly as we require to meet our branding guidelines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found many downsides to Proposify - if I had to choose one, I’d probably say that I would like a direct integration with system such as Airtable or Pipedrive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to keep better track of our proposals, from the stage of the draft to the status of the sent submitted proposals. We are also able to organise the sent proposals to categorise and run reports on closing ratios etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Elise Snow-Kropla of Proposify

Hi Lewis,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We appreciate your detailed comments highlighting the features you find most valuable, and your review headline definitely has us blushing with pride!

Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

Ability to create professional proposals using pre-built components. This speeds up the proposal process and promotes a professional impression. Also provides an easy to use approval process as well as an interface to Freshbooks to automatically generate new clients and invoices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The editor is clumsy to use at times. It's occationally difficult to make some elements display exactly like you'd want them to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Put Proposify on your short list when evaluating proposal management software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Proposals are consistent and professional looking. I can easily present proposals to clients online, if desired, and then send them a PDF copy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Instructor (Group: LVMH) - Contract
What do you like best?

We tried a few other tools and Proposify outsmarted them. Their pricing structure and easy to use, as well as support desk just does what it says on the tin and worked well for us!. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not many. Why is this mandatory - why it doesn't save under 20 char? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend enough time learning the Ins and Outs by watching tutorial videos, it will save you so much time in the long run Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Knowing how long my customers are spending reading each section of a proposal Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The simple ease of access, being able to save pages and using them as templates for other proposals. Proposify is a canvas, and the possibilities are infinite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No ability to edit on a smartphone. Ive had several instances where i needed to make a change on the go and *attempted* to make a few changes on a proposal on my smartphone through the chrome app... the site kept tweaking out and freezing, as well as move all the text boxes around, it was a mess. I believe smartphone integration is VITAL Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this software to present to even the smallest of clients, Proposify WILL add value to your brand and set you apart from the competition. I have had clients chose our company SOLELY because of how beautiful our presentation was through Proposify!

I was not paid to do this review, I am genuinely extremely pleased with this Software! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Proposify sets my company above the competition, literally blows them out of the water. in my line of business, people write hand written proposals... Proposify makes our company look like we're partnered with Lamborghini, seriously impresses' our clients beyond words. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Elise Snow-Kropla of Proposify

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a review. Your feedback seriously has us blushing, and we're so glad to hear the ways Proposify has improved your process!

The mobile app and mobile web experience are on our radar to improve so we appreciate those comments—we know the importance of access on-the-go. Definitely keep an eye out for those updates.

Board Member
What do you like best?

I like that I can create one basic framework for a proposal and then copy it into new ones. The proposals are very professional looking and I get terrific feedback from potential clients and current customers. It is also helpful to be able to see my won/lost ratio, get signatures electronically, and track when prospects have viewed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit clunky at first for me to figure out how to do my own formatting but once I got the hang of it, it was easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it is a fantastic way to craft professional-looking proposals each and every time. It is also a good way to track interaction with customers and know when they are looking at the proposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reinventing the wheel is no longer an option for me. My VA can go in and cut and paste from old proposals to do new ones. I also like all of their templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Elise Snow-Kropla of Proposify

Hi Jen,

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your detailed feedback about which features you find most valuable and how Proposify fits into your sales process. We're also glad to hear you no longer have to reinvent the wheel with each proposal; a definite win!

Happy closing!

Principal Consultant
What do you like best?

Modifiable templates; in-app connection to stock photos; updates to 'snippets' - automatically changing client names and identifying features which allow you to create your own templates; super, super easy to use and the results are gorgeous Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Tables can be a bit finicky - they work fine and look great, but the formatting can be a little bit complex sometimes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Proposify helps me create beautiful, eye-catching proposals for potential clients, without having to use InDesign or other complicated software. Their templates opened my eyes to creative design for practical projects, and I now use my own designs. It saves me time in creating proposals -- often a lot of work in small business with little benefit unless the contract is won. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Elise Snow-Kropla of Proposify

Hi Megan,

Thanks for taking a moment to tell us about your experience with Proposify! We're happy to hear all the ways our software is helping you streamline your proposal process and we appreciate your comments—it's super valuable for our team.

Happy closing!

What do you like best?

I like the fact you can have a sales proposal that you just change the numbers, and small details to send out proposal in a timely manner. I can usually make a proposal from my template with in 10 minutes. Time does matter a lot on scope of work but for the most part its pretty quick! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have a lot of dislikes on Proposify! I wish there was a third party who made templates, its hard to get them to look good with out having a designer work their magic. Ultimately that what we did to get it to a place that fit our brand guide lines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the need to have a professional proposal for clients to sign in a short period of time. We have our terms/contract at the end of it. The client signing the proposal means they agree to our terms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Elise Snow-Kropla of Proposify

Hi Ricky,

Thanks for taking a moment to write a review. We appreciate your feedback!

Best of luck on any upcoming proposals, and happy closing!

Inside Salesman and Digital Marketing Analyst
What do you like best?

The customizable feature is what I like the most. Lately I love adding video to my proposals as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Structure of pages, inability sometimes to add pages to sections. Doesn't seem very easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work together as a team to figure out aspects of the tool since there are many. Read up on help articles and utilize the chat feature for Help Desk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am finding it helpful in closing deals and giving clients a consistent visual to introduce them to our company and services. I like the template feature which I've kept some of these features with my proposals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Proposify is relatively easy to use and personalize. Customer support is the bomb! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to adjust the date to current day when sending out a revised proposal to a prospect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to send a quick and easy proposal highlighting prospects obstacles, recap of initial consult, provide overview of our products/solutions and build value in our programs and allow for easy signature and close. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Proposals that used to take me an hour or 2 to do now take no more than a few minutes. The platform is so versatile too. As well as proposals, I use it for contracts, NDAs, and basically anything else I want signed. I love the metrics. I get a real buzz when I can see in real time that someone is viewing my proposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's quite a jump between the lowest price plan and the next one up. I would like there to be a mid-price point between the 2, and for that mid-price point to include integrations. The editor also needs a bit of work as it can be a bit glitchy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Proposify has really sped up my quoting process. The templates are excellent too - a lot of the work has already been done for me which is excellent. I also find it much easier to manage my pipeline now using the built in tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Elise Snow-Kropla of Proposify

Hi Amy,

Thanks so much for leaving us your detailed feedback! We love hearing all the ways Proposify is helping your business (and we totally hear you about the metrics buzz—there's nothing like it!).

Video Producer, Owner
What do you like best?

I love the personal, high-production value touch of my pre-built template proposal for new prospect pitches. I have a team page, an about us page, and a testimonials page, and other touches that give the document a personal touch. The numbers, which are obviously crucial, feel like they're not the only important thing that they're reading. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform is a little clunky and sometimes gives me formatting issues that I don't discover until after I send the proposal (yikes- embarrassing - but it's never made me lose a bid as far as I can tell). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Faster, higher production value proposals in a fraction of the time. Took a while to set up, but not I can "propose" almost as fast as I can quote (numbers only), which helps me grow my video production business. I have confidence with every submission that the prospect / client will be impressed with our presentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Elise Snow-Kropla of Proposify

Hi Adam,

Thanks for taking a moment to write a review. We appreciate your detailed feedback and we're definitely glad to hear that Proposify has helped you grow your business and upped your confidence with each presentation.

If you encounter any future formatting issues (even if it's after the fact), please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team (support@proposify.com or via in-app chat). They'll be happy to ensure your sales docs are looking exactly how you want them to.

Best of luck with any upcoming proposals, and happy closing!

What do you like best?

Once a template is made it is fairly easy to put a proposal together. I also like the tracking analytics-it is the main reason we use Proposify Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is very hard to create new content or edit templates. There are times I avoid adding pictures or fresh content because it is so time consuming-it is not as easy to use as Word or Google Docs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem I am saving using Proposify is it is saving me time at my job and giving me insight on the prospect's actions (ow long they viewed a proposal what most people look at, etc.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Proposify is an incredible tool that lets me create amazing looking proposal templates that I can send out to my clients in an incredibly easy and eye-catching way. Many prospects have converted and given comments because of how professional my proposals have been compared to my competition and I firmly believe that wouldn't have been possible without using Proposify. I have integrated with my CRM which is really great too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside for me is that making a proposal can be a bit fiddly, it would be great if there were rulers and grid lines like you can get in Adobe Indesign. But it's a minor thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think about how many proposals you are going to send and if you want to integrate with any other services to justify which pricing you'll be going for! It's well worth the price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's really saved time for me to quickly send proposals to prospects, as well as giving me a lot of ideas on what to include to make them more likely to convert. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Elise Snow-Kropla of Proposify

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We're not sure about being a godsend, but we're certainly glad to hear Proposify is helping you stand out from the competition! We also appreciate your feedback and we'll share your comments with our team.

Keep being a killer closer!

Managing Director
What do you like best?

Easy to edit, the provided templates provide a useful starting point too Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some editing options can be fiddly like pricing tables or if you're selecting a text field that has an image behind it, it's difficult to actually get the cursor to edit the text sometimes.

Also pricey if you want more than one user Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better looking proposals created more quickly. Can give us a competitive edge and create the right impression Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the tracking and real time feedback to see how my clients are interacting with their proposal. AND having a template to build from saves me hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better tutorial video for each step. As a startup myself, I’m doing much of the writing and ALL the other tasks. As Proposify helps me repeat Prposal creation in the future, I think having a video tutorial to help get you started would boost engagement for new users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving time down the road. Having a strong template to create future proposals is saving me time. The finite resource. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Elise Snow-Kropla of Proposify

Hi Bill,

Thanks for leaving us your comments. Tracking your clients' interaction within your proposals is such a game-changer!

We also appreciate your feedback and your suggestion for incorporating more video tutorials in our Proposify resources. We'll share this idea with our team.

Wishing you all the best for any upcoming proposals—cheers!

UP
What do you like best?

The ability to design and reuse templates that promote our own brand. We have our own stock of classy images that we use as backgrounds and in-line. Love being able to customize and style our proposals to match the rest of our client materials. Love that we can create, save and share templates for other team members to tweak, as well as duplicate to re-purpose sent proposals.

Support is amazing plus they have a great sense of humour. Staff know their product well and are available to troubleshoot and answer questions. Turnaround time is usually same day and often on the spot. They are also open to requests for features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our team of 9 users has been using Proposify for a year. Nothing to dislike yet! I have a lot of design and text formatting experience, so opted to create our own templates. Being the admin and user expert for my team, I often create drafts and provide the final polish. While other team members who don't have my background find the program challenging, they are picking it up over time. Proposify provides lots of documentation for newbies and many templates for those who aren't looking to create their own fully customized template. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely try Proposify in order to enhance the look of your proposals and your client's experience when receiving them. Proposify will also help you and your team increase your efficiency and turnaround time when producing proposals. You will want someone on your team who is patient and comfortable with formatting text and working with images, such as a proficient MS Word user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PROBLEM: Getting the proposal out the door took weeks because the details stayed in the boss's head and his schedule was so packed that he couldn't find time to create the proposal. BENEFITS: Now that we use Proposify, (a) The boss sends a few details in an email to one of 4 other team members who are all Proposify users; (b) Using templates means that everyone has access to the bones of a good proposal that can be easily tweaked; (c) Proposals are usually sent within a week; (d) It's easy to make adjustments to the proposal when the client asks for a change. BONUS: In fact, with more team members involved in business development, we are sending MANY MORE proposals.

PROBLEM: Emails with attached PDFs are a bit clunky and sometimes go to junk folders. BENEFITS: We opted for a customized URL so that our proposals open within our own website. It's an extra touch (for no extra $) that looks professional and gives our clients confidence. Additionally, emails from Proposify have the same look and feel being customized to our brand. (Note: Truthfully emails from Proposify also occasionally end up in a junk folder. It's just a fact that some incoming email servers are more strict than others.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Elise Snow-Kropla of Proposify

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to submit such a detailed review! We love hearing about your proposal process and how Proposify fits in with your team and we definitely appreciate your honest feedback.

Please keep us updated, and happy closing!

Director