Kronos Workforce Dimensions

3.9

Powered by our intelligent Kronos D5 platform, Workforce Dimensions offers a breakthrough employee experience and unprecedented levels of operational insight into managing your workforce.

Work for Kronos Workforce Dimensions?

Learning about Kronos Workforce Dimensions?

Kronos Workforce Dimensions Reviews

Ask Kronos Workforce Dimensions a Question
Showing 17 Kronos Workforce Dimensions reviews
Kronos Workforce Dimensions review by Donna S.
Donna S.

"Kronos Workforce Dimensions Suite (Timekeeping & Payroll)"

What do you like best?

I found the Timekeeping & Payroll feature very easy to use. Brings employer/employee into the 21st century especially with ease of use. Old punch card time keeping methods are obsolete with this tracking system. I have worked with analog and digital systems. This system eliminates "punch over" readings and pre-historic non-real time tracking of employees. Saves your company money! Helps eliminate waste! Saves time & money!

What do you dislike?

Tracking is very "sensitive" in the sense: If employee clicks out/in with Kronos more than 7 minutes before their scheduled start time or clock out time Kronos will automatically clock employee either 15 minutes additional time or a 15 minute deduction in time. However, great safeguard to track "tardy" employees or individuals who take long unauthorized breaks!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use. Really tracks employee in "real-time" timekeeping/payroll feature. Helps company save time and money by eliminating "slackers" in the workforce. Especially those that are constantly late with lots of excuses that are not valid!

Kronos helps track wasteful tardy employees. Employee knows they are tracked in "real time" with Kronos and not by old-fashioned time-sheet form. Helps eliminate "slackers" in the workforce.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Kronos Workforce Dimensions
Kronos Workforce Dimensions review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"testing testing testing "

What do you like best?

Kronos has a robust interface for managing all aspects of workforce time/project tracking. Not only did I use it as an employee but it helped me manage entire factories of teams and ensuring their time didn't exceed standards set by my organization or legal requirements.

What do you dislike?

With so many ways that the data integrates into systems, the interface locks you into doing and entering things a specific way. This is good overall for their system but may not be exactly the right fit for your organization if you have a unique way of currently tracking/managing your employees. If you are planning on managing a large number of employees across different teams and projects and don't mind bending to their ways in certain aspects then this product will work well for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kronos has great hardware/software combinations for your workforce management needs. Worth exploring even if it has a slightly higher price tag than the competition.

Time. This product (once you ramp up to understand all its capabilities) saved me so much time when managing people and their work schedules, time off, and payroll. It was something that not only I but all members of my team enjoyed vs the alternate methods. (Granted not many people get thrilled at doing this stuff so "thrilled" means little to no complaints or issues)

What Workforce Management solution do you use?

Kronos Workforce Dimensions review by Kesha B.
Kesha B.

"The ease of kronos"

What do you like best?

At my company we use to operate just workforce with in the last few months we switched to Kronos and it is awesome at first it was a little frustrating but once you get it down packed it is awesome.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that sometimes the Kronos system does drag just a little

We use Kronos to keep up with payroll and scheduling. And compared to our old workforce management it is so easy to keep up with

Kronos Workforce Dimensions review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Easily accessible wherever I am"

What do you like best?

My past company utilized Kronos as a way of documenting our hours and any requests from the start of training to the end of my job there. I loved how easy it was to quickly see my schedule from my phone, check on any errors made and have a broad perspective on my scheduling and hours so that everything is perfectly accurate.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I did not like too much is that (from what I remember I could be wrong as to how it is now) but it did not have a manually clock in button and any requests made to change errors had to be written out instead of just quickly fixed and approved in comparison to other softwares I've seen, but for the most part this was never a huge deterrent from the product.

As a worker I am solving having to wait for my boss and employer to get back to me with my hours or schedules, I know it right away and have easy access to it. The biggest benefit I've seen second hand is that our supervisors feel confident in our system to not have to manually update and waste time on something as simple as payroll.

"Pretty Good!"

What do you like best?

I use to access files for work. It is pretty easy to navigate, if labeled correctly. I find it way easier to navigate than other work portals I have used. There are many different options for links and files, which make it easy to find whatever you need.

What do you dislike?

If it is not labeled properly, it can get confusing depending on the link and the places things are linked on the page. Since there are so many opportunities for links and files, it can get confusing and overwhelming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very useful and saves a lot of time and paper because you can link files and important papers for everyone in the company to see.

The paper problem and saving time searching for files then individually sending them to everyone. It saves time and its easier than calling support for all your needs.

Kronos Workforce Dimensions review by brian c.
brian c.

"Good, but could be improved a bit"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to punch in and out. It's very easy to view my time card.

What do you dislike?

Requesting time off gets a bit confusing. I have a hard time changing it from unpaid time off to paid time off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good system, but there are still some problems. I wish it was more user friendly. I don't like the pop-outs, but once you get used to it it's fine.

Viewing hours worked is very simple, so most employees don't have to bother management about time card and hours worked issues.

Kronos Workforce Dimensions review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising

"Great HR Program"

What do you like best?

Kronos makes tracking hours, sick days and vacation days a breeze. I log my activity every pay period as a salaried employee and am able to run reports on my current accrual status to see how many sick days and vacation days I have remaining. The same can be said for my hourly colleges who log their hours everyday.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much to dislike it really makes the process very easy. In a previous role we didn’t have such a sophisticated system and it make tracking pto very difficult.

My company uses Kronos to track hours and pto worked and used by all employees. We have 5000+ employees so using the system helps the hr staff stay on top of all of this information for thousands of people.

Kronos Workforce Dimensions review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Not my first choice"

What do you like best?

The mobile app worked well and was easy to use for the most part.

What do you dislike?

Compared to other payroll applications I have used, this one I dislike the most. Not as user friendly, lots of extra steps that I don’t think are needed. I always had trouble with my time stamps and location stamps delaying or not being correct, which was crucial being in a position where I traveled a lot.

It’s ok for employees to use and manage their payroll if you don’t have any other way.

Kronos Workforce Dimensions review by User

"Great service for payroll services"

What do you like best?

Kronos is very user friendly and easily accessible wherever you are. Great for my coworkers and I.

What do you dislike?

More clarity around floating holiday time as well as being able to see payroll on Kronos past the last two weeks would be really helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend for payroll services alone!

Tracking paid time off through various means. Some employees have general paid time off whereas some still have paid vacation/sick/personal days. It's really great to be able to utilize it for both.

Kronos Workforce Dimensions review by Brittany D.
Brittany D.

"Efficiency and reliable"

What do you like best?

the automation of computing time and attendance, tracking absences, and issuing leave time

What do you dislike?

the software lags and the load times are a bit slow

Online access helps employees track time from anywhere

Kronos Workforce Dimensions review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"reasonably friendly and nice "

What do you like best?

The system runs quite smooth and don't really fail.

What do you dislike?

The multiple tabs are kinda confusing. The user interface could be more friendly by streamlining and making useful tabs stand out while having others hidden

Recommendations to others considering the product

consider streamlining to fewer tabs-- sometimes confusing with payments and hours and other tabs

To do time-keeping and issue paychecks. The hours are now kept online and saves someone's efforts to manually enter timesheets

Kronos Workforce Dimensions review by User in Higher Education

"Kronos"

What do you like best?

Functional and user friendly. Color coding of risk level is beneficial.

What do you dislike?

System is down often. It makes it difficult to schedule and keep track of assignments via Kronos. This is not the primary way during the shift, but for management and any time the hospital is audited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is both helpful and beneficial. I would recommend it.

Clear time keeping of staff to patient ratio throughout the day.

Kronos Workforce Dimensions review by User

"Not all that reliable. "

What do you like best?

Online system allows me to access time card data from anywhere with internet. It's easy to see when employees punch in and out.

What do you dislike?

The load times and lag for this software is crippling. It takes me 5-7 minutes to edit and approve one time-card due to a 10-15 second load delay between each action. Lags constantly.

easy access for employee time punches / time tracking

Kronos Workforce Dimensions review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Great for scheduling"

What do you like best?

Kronos is a very organized app and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It is a little outdated looking. The aesthetics could be better.

We use Kronos for scheduling. We can request time off and view our schedules directly from the app. You can also review your time card to see if you are missing any punches.

Kronos Workforce Dimensions review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Easy to use hourly employees tracking"

What do you like best?

Intuitive views of employees, clock punches, and upcoming schedules.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't work on some older browsers, a bit clunky at times

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend to track employee time info

Tracking employee hours biweekly, easy to track punches.

"It’s slow"

What do you like best?

Nothing it’s not a program I’d use. It’s jsut aweful.

What do you dislike?

Everything the setup is bad. It is so slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don’t use it

Using it for time stamps. Electronically does everything

Kronos Workforce Dimensions review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Kronos"

What do you like best?

Being able to clock in and out, check my time and request off.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t anything I dislike about using Kronos.

Solving problems such as missed punches.

Learning about Kronos Workforce Dimensions?

* We monitor all Kronos Workforce Dimensions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.