AvidXchange Reviews & Product Details

What is AvidXchange?

AvidXchange's complete solution is comprised of three main applications: purchase order application, invoice application, and payment application. These applications are supported by several service teams to enable our users to have a very supported software experience. Purchase Order Application AvidXchange’s Purchase Order Application enables you to automate your company’s purchase order process and control costs by preventing unwanted purchases. You begin your AP process by entering a requisition into the Invoice Application for the goods and/or services vendors require. That requisition is then sent into a workflow for approval. Once the requisition has the appropriate approvals, it becomes a purchase order and is sent to your vendor for fulfillment. After those goods and/or services have been rendered, the vendor will invoice you. When the invoice enters into the AvidBill Service, the purchase order is associated to the invoice using the original purchase order number, vendor, and amount that was established at the beginning of the process. The purchase order and all of the individual line items and coding have now “flipped” to the invoice. Invoice Application AvidXchange’s Invoice Application is a web-based paperless invoice management system designed to automate the way companies manage accounts payable documents. The Invoice Application provides finance executives and AP managers with enforceable controls, powerful reporting, and added “visibility” to all documents in their organization. AvidXchange Invoice mirrors your existing invoice approval process. Paper invoices are either scanned into an electronic format, or electronically submitted directly into the Invoice Application – either through direct data-import or through the Vendor Portal. Invoices are automatically coded, assigned to the appropriate workflow, and routed electronically for approval. Once fully approved, invoices flow directly into your accounting system for payment processing. Payment Application AvidXchange’s goal is to enable you to facilitate 100% of your vendor payments. Every company is unique and has a variety of vendor relationships, and our mission is to empower you with robust options to pay your vendors with best-in-class methods for paper checks and electronic payment methods. AvidXchange’s full-service payment offerings are available using AvidPay, AvidXchange’s bill payment service. When you select payments in AvidPay to be paid, they are then sent over to the AvidPay Network. The AvidPay Network is the network through which your vendors get paid. The AvidPay Network optimizes the electronic payment mix, with an average electronic adoption of 45%. For vendors that you would like to pay in-house, Create-A-Check is available as a self-managed payment option. You manage your vendor data and can facilitate payments via MICR check, ACH/EFT, and wire transfers in-house using the Create-A-Check software. 5 Key Benefits of Automating with AvidXchange: 1. Reduce Processing Costs - Automating reduces processing costs by 60%, or more. How? By eliminating the hard costs associated with paper invoices and checks, such as postage and check stock, as well as eliminating the soft costs associated with manual processes, such as data entry. 2. Create Processes that Scale for Growth - By eliminating the paper from your accounts payable processes, you also remove the manual tasks that are associated with them. Therefore, in an automated environment your company will be able to add invoice and payment volume without having to add headcount to handle labor-intensive functions. 3. Improve Control & Visibility - Automating payables gives your company 24/7 visibility into the status of invoice and payments from anywhere you have an internet connection. Additionally, we configure your workflows to mimic your current approval processes, so that you maintain all of the business rules you have in place today coupled with an electronic audit trail for an additional level of accountability. 4. Implementation in 45 Days or Less - We have a three-step process that we’ve developed over 16 years of helping to get customers up and running on our software. Every customer gets a dedicated implementation specialist that walks them through the three steps: data collection, configuration, and testing. 5. Service Teams to Support Your Experience - From the moment that you decide to become an AvidXchange customer, we have service teams in place to support you. During implementation, you have a designated implementation specialist to help you get up and running on our software, and after you’re implemented you get an account manager to help with any questions you may have along the way while you use the software. Additionally, we have a support team that has a 15-minute response rate based in Charlotte, NC. If you use our payment service, then you also are aided by our vendor enablement team and payment services team to maintain vendor data and optimize electronic payment conversion.

AvidXchange Screenshots

AvidXchange Reviews

1-50 of 52 total AvidXchange reviews
CFO
Environmental Services

"Best solution for the price"

What do you like best?

For the money I would rate Avid as one of the best, if the note the best automation solution available. The amount of processing that we need to do has been cut in half since we have gone live with Avid and we are not looking back. I envision we can increase our payables by another 50% before we will need to increase staff.

We also like the method of submission for invoices. Avid uses Indexers rather than OCR which means you have a person looking at every invoice that is sent to the system.

Another great thing has been the reduction in paperwork. Because every invoice is captured in the system you never have to worry about losing an invoice again! I came into a completely paper based system and people are constantly surprised as the speed we are able to retrieve invoices.

And I can't end this without mentioning AvidPay. We currently write 500+ checks a month but will be able to reduce that to zero or very close to zero once we have fully automated payments. This will be another huge efficiency boost in our AP cycle.

What do you dislike?

One caveat is make sure you have fully demoed all modules and are very clear on what you are getting. The PO module is why I didn't give 5 stars and while I knew it wasn't as powerful as some others I was lead to believe it contained elements that it in fact, did not.

As I stated above, Avid uses Indexers rather than OCR and while you think the learning curve might be quicker for people vs a computer that is not necessarily true. The indexers do make mistakes and you need to pay close attention early in the implementation to make things are being coded correctly. You also need to submit tickets as things come up to help the indexers with the way you do things, or want them done. This be very helpful in the long run.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test other systems and make sure they integrate seamlessly with your ERP/GL system. Demo all aspects and don't be afraid to ask questions about the products and what they offer.

Reduction in paperwork, payment processing times and missed invoices.

Staff Accountant
Accounting

"One of the best Automated AP systems"

What do you like best?

Ability to simply forward invoices to an email that will automatically be sent into Avid. Having the options to set as many or as few people as you need in the approval workflows. Easily integrates with our MRI accounting software.

What do you dislike?

High turnover rate with the data processing team. One week all you invoices are going to the correct workflow, the next, everything is put in pending queues and require my decisioning to to process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure it fully integrates with your other accounting software. We use MRI and it works pretty well. Realize that invoice submission is at times tricky. You will need to provide all your vendors with a letter stating the requirements their invoices must meet in order to process payments without delays.

No more paper invoices, much faster pay out and less late fees.

""2+ year Successful User""

What do you like best?

Traditionally our company handled the entire payables cycle manually. As we have grown it became more evident that the volume of invoices that were being processed was hindering real time cost and 'global view' of our jobs. The need for a more streamlined, less incumbent process became more evident, as well as the need for users to instantly be able to access an invoice image. As a processor I like not having to manually enter our invoices and saving (2) - (3) days in processing time.

What do you dislike?

Project setup is somewhat a challenge because of the (2) step code integration. It would be nice to be able to enter this at the time of initial setup when mapping the addresses. This is the only current dislike I have encountered.

There are many benefits to the solutions we use including AVIDInbox, Invoice, and Pay. As previously stated the time savings in processing is phenomenal, there is little to no paperwork, and all of the invoices are available online. There is also real time cost capture which assists our team in making sure that our budgets and costs are in line on a continuous basis.

Corporate Support Manager
Real Estate

"Invoicing and payment automation at its finest!"

What do you like best?

We use AvidInvoice, AvidPay, CreateACheck, and PayablesLockbox. Our account rep is fantastic. The implementations went very smoothly and Avid’s support teams are wonderful. We are a fairly complex company so we encountered some road blocks during implementation, but Avid was up to the challenge and worked very hard, ultimately modifying one of their products, in order to make things work for us. I loved that! It’s rare to find a large company where team members are accessible, responsive, and hard-working, but Avid is! I have loved everyone I’ve worked with, I cannot say enough nice things about them. You won’t look back once you make the move.

What do you dislike?

That they don’t offer receivables services!

Eliminating paper, easier reconciliations, easier reporting for audits and end of year items, efficiency throughout entire AP process, better internal communication, happier vendors, more time for more important tasks.

Response from Bill King™ of AvidXchange

Hi Heather - Thank you for the kind words! Happy to hear we're able to make your day to day more efficient, and our team is taking care of you!

Accounting Manager
Accounting

"Still in implementation phase"

What do you like best?

I love having all invoices in one place with easy search functionality. I also love that we can basically customize this system to fit our exact needs using workflows for vendors.

What do you dislike?

Implementation has been a beast. To get the system working properly, it takes a lot of time invested. It's the downside to being able to customize to exactly what you want, but in the long run I know it is better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get a really good understanding of exactly how information flows from Avid to your accounting software and then back to Avid (for AvidPay). There are more steps than I expected. We will use it and it will become second nature, I was just surprised at how many steps there are once we were actually trained on it.

It's been much easier to control invoices and avoid duplicate payments. We were paying based on statements prior to using Avid, because it was the only way to survive. Now we are able to process invoices and reconcile to statements, which has brought lots of mistakes to my attention that I would have been reacting to previously, instead of preventing.

Response from Bill King™ of AvidXchange

Hi Laura! Glad that you're loving the invoice product! Great to see that it's helping you process & reconcile more efficiently :)

We're always working to improve customer experience in our onboarding process. I would love your feedback on how we could make this better. Feel free to reach me any time at billking at avidxchange.com.

Thanks and have a great holiday break!

"Recently Implemented... Still Adjusting"

What do you like best?

I like the intuitivness of the auto-fill feature when indexing invoices. It really helps to speed up the up the process a lot! This also helps to prevent mistakes, as the intuitive suggestion gives you a second to pause and think about what you are selecting.

What do you dislike?

I seem to have an issue with a Chrome/Flash situation which causes a delay when trying to upload invoices manually. There is some feature that requires the browser to have to be told to "allow" an action to happen. This slows down the process of uploading as it causes the "browse" button to not be available until you go through the steps of allowing access.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My role is not such that I have any input beyond that of a User, as our corporate offices completed all of the research. The decision-making process was a corporate decision and was rolled out company wide.. That being said, as an end user, I have found that, although there were some initial learning curves and obstacles that have required some adjustments here and there, Avid seems to be working just fine! It is expected that there would be an adjustment period with most any change that is implemented of this magnitude.

I am only an end-user of the AvidXchange software and am not in a position to speak to this question. All business decisions are made by our corporate office.

Director, Retail Accounting

"Streamlined and Simplified!"

What do you like best?

The ease of accessing all the information you need. You can view full details and invoices or just the summary information. processing and approving payable's has never been easier

What do you dislike?

The one and only thing I hope for is that Avid will come out with an app or a Tablet friendly platform. often times i am on my iPad and currently i am unable to code, view certain items or make changes. I am only able to approve. This would make the Program 100% perfect!

Timing has been a huge issue and that problem is solved. our turn around time is faster than every with vendor payments, you no longer have to wait if someone is out of the office due to Avid being a web based program, the entire payable process has been streamlined. I am able to track the efficiency of my team and see how quickly and how often invoices are approved.

Response from Bill King™ of AvidXchange

Hi Pamela - Glad to hear you're enjoying AvidXchange! I have some great news - we are unveiling a new user experience front-end of the product soon, so you'll be able to have a great experience on tablet before you know it. Stay tuned for more info!

Thanks again for the kind words!

-Bill

Controller
Accounting

"Avid Invoicing is Fantastic"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to be able to login to a website from anywhere. The workflows in Avid Invoice and Inbox makes my life easier from an internal control standpoint.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how slow implementation can be. We've been trying to get PO's live for over a year. I also didn't like the lack of information in the AvidPay portal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes. I think the platform is very impressive. As a construction company that has Vista as it's ERP system, we need a lot of functionality. I think it will eventually catch up to everything we need.

We are able to have electronically scanned invoices for various buckets vs. manually enter them.

AC

"Saves time and greatly improves AP processes!"

What do you like best?

The time your organization can save by automating AP processes is the best part about implemented AvidXchange. Sorting, routing, re-routing, entering, coding, and reviewing invoices and approval was a huge time drain for our company before AvidXchange. The amount of time our AP department spends on these tasks has been cut in half and is possibly less than 40% of the time spent prior to using AvidXchange.

Invoices arrive and are routed through the correct departments and approvers with no input from our team. We can see all pending invoices and follow-up on anything that seems to be stalled. That alone has reduced the number of "missed" costs and expenses in our company.

What do you dislike?

Implementation can be a bear. There is a lot of information that needs to be gathered and the initial setup can take quite a bit of time. Thankfully the AvidXchange team has made this process easy and their project managers are excellent at guiding you through the process.

We are a small company (less than 30 employees) so they time saved by using AvidXchange means the person who handles most of our AP has been able to move into other corporate accounting roles. It's been great for our company and her career.

We had a big problem with invoices for projects showing up late. They would either get lost or end up sitting on someone's desk for months. Having all of our invoices immediately pre-coded by the AvidXchange team and routed into a workflow has increased visibility to all of our outstanding payables and this problem has nearly been eliminated.

AC

"AvidXchange Review"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it streamlines the process and has taken quite a load of work off my hands! AvidXchange also offers us the chance to go paperless which I feel is a big plus!

What do you dislike?

The growth they are experiencing right now seems to impede there ability to offer there offer their services. Responses are slower and there have been a lot more "glitches." Otherwise there service seems to be the same as it has been.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that you ask about how there growth is hindering there processes.

Again, our major problem that was solved with AvidXchange is the fact that it streamlined our AP process and helped us go paperless!

AR

"Great Paperless System!"

What do you like best?

The best part of AvidXchange is being paperless and having a history for every single invoice that is processed. Gone are the days of spending afternoons filing away paid invoices or trying to track down an old invoice only to find it has vanished.

What do you dislike?

The part we really struggle with is the Indexing portion. Due to the large amount of entities we have and the amount of invoices that are processed, working with vendors to have the correct information on them is difficult. This leaves a lot of invoices in research queues that need to be researched and handled.

Tracking down invoices has become so much easier, especially when it comes time for audits.

(10,001+ employees)

"Kind of Clunky Software for Invoicing"

What do you like best?

I think the workflow tracking is good with this software in comparison to other products on the market. You can easily make comments to other people in the workflow and communicate back and forth.

What do you dislike?

It is slow, inefficient and clunky as well. It is difficult to search for past invoices, and the coding process is very unconventional with the number of buttons you have to click to simply code an invoice. It also does not separate different billing properties well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

rCash (Yardi), MRI and many other platforms seem to be a lot more functional than this one. If you need to do a lot of communicating with various parties throughout the AP process, then this may be great for you. Otherwise, the platform is set up very inefficiently in comparison to other products on the market.

We are able to communicate with accounting and ownership (who are both remote) on invoicing tasks.

"Great company and great product"

What do you like best?

I like visibilty to all our invoices in Avid. This increases accuracy of GL coding and accruals. This visibilty also creates efficiencies during year-end audits since we give access to the system to our auditors.

What do you dislike?

Reporting module needs updated to make it more flexible , give it a more contemporary look and allow us to make it available to all users.

Eliminated paper, strengthened internal controls over invoice approvals & increased electronic payment adoption by our vendors.

Property Accounting Manager

"Great product"

What do you like best?

We recently added AvidPay to our current Avid Invoice product. Love the fact that so much vendor correspondence is handled by the Avid team as well as the ability to seamlessly integrate with our ERP.

What do you dislike?

Not much yet, going smoothly. Sometimes vendor virtual credit cards have a lag time but that is due to the vendor not processing them timely.

Our invoice processing is fully automated and paperless which improves process efficiencies and transparencies. Now our payment processing is being automated with more electronic payments and less in house check writing.

"AP made easy!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease and interface of Avid. It's very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

I wish the reports were more descriptive and provided further detail.

Our processing of invoices run much more smoothly with Avid and we are able to keep track of many different variants. It also syncs with NetSuite, which we also use and that makes our lives much easier.

Accounts Payable Manager
Management Consulting

"AP Simplified"

What do you like best?

We process invoices for over 13 entities and I enjoy the streamlined process. As an administrator, with a simple click, I can see the overall progress of my team, evaluate what's in our queues, and see which accountant needs the most help (in terms of workload).

What do you dislike?

AvidXchange has been nothing but amazing. Some of the features that I would like to see (sorting by multiple criteria) is being updated and ready to roll out in November.

AvidXchange allows my team to focus on our main priorities, coding and assigning invoices to workflows. AvidPay takes the burden of issuing checks, stuffing envelopes, and mailing out checks, which allows my team more time to focus on ensuring the proper coding of invoices.

"Senior Accountant"

What do you like best?

The best decision we made was to implement AvidXchange!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I love using AvidXchange, it makes it easier for everyone!

You save a lot of time, and not only can the accounting department view the invoices, but you can give access to as many people as you want so that they can search for invoices themselves!

UR

"Avid - not a bad product"

What do you like best?

Avid is realtively easy to use. The fields are clearly marked and easy to follow

What do you dislike?

There was such a large list of vendors in the system that it was sometimes hard to find the correct vendor. Invoice number feild should be unlimited as many invoices have more than 12 characters

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Avid seems to be fitting the bill for my purposes. We have people in multiple cities that are involved in the approval process and Avid makes this process seemless.

Avid centralized our A/P. It was easy for people located in different offices to see the invoicing process and the status of each invoice.

UR

"Changed my job completely"

What do you like best?

I especially like how it Avid has made my job easier and more efficient. The easy of looking up invoice copies has made research and pulling invoices so much easier. Now I have time to do more important tasks.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i don't like about Avid is that it times out after a certain period of time for security reasons. I suppose it is a good security feature, it's just some days I find that i have to log in multiple times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend using this product. The staff alone is definitely worth using it alone. Everyone in the company is very knowledgeable in their field. When I file a support case, they are on it right away.

Definitely, streamlined our AP processes. Being able to approve invoices with ease and see where they are in the workflow is immeasurable. We no longer lose invoices as we did shuffling paper around.

Response from Bill King™ of AvidXchange

This is great to hear! Glad we can help you be more productive :)

"Love AvidXchange! "

What do you like best?

I love the ability to have electronic reimbursements and invoices sent to Avid directly by vendors.

What do you dislike?

AvidXchange is not very user friendly when you are paying 1099 vendors.

We have completely eliminated paper invoices and reimbursements and love that Avid is a searchable database for our company.

Logistics Floor Specialist
Fund-Raising

"Takes effort to get set up but it's a solid Payables software"

What do you like best?

Automated invoice processing takes a large amount of daily work off your plate and opens up your time for more important tasks.

What do you dislike?

The Xchange portal is slightly dated and a bit confusing to navigate. It is not an extremely intuitive system and requires additional software to use it to its full potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great software if you are willing to put in the work to set it up and spend a bit of time working with their support team.

We are using the software to solve the issue of a having smaller Finance team and trying to automate as much as possible in order to open up personal bandwidth to focus on more forward-looking tasks.

Response from Bill King™ of AvidXchange

Thank you for the kind words Matt!

Accounting Clerk
Building Materials

"Great for AP tracking and approval"

What do you like best?

I really like the Avid Inbox functionality. Not having to manually enter invoices is great for productivity.

What do you dislike?

The search functions are very finicky and only work with exact terms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It really simplifies the AP process and invoice tracking.

We have fewer duplicate invoices and have streamlined our process by removing data entry.

AF

"Great until you need their help"

What do you like best?

When it works, it seems to be flawless..

What do you dislike?

Last year we had an issue with a custom check that we had them create. They blamed our issue on GP Dynamics and referred me to them. We spent the $499 to log the case with Microsoft support. After 10 minutes, the MS tech referred us back to Piracle/AvidXChange with ammo to prove it was their fault. They still cost us $499. Also, we had an issue with a fresh install; called support and was told they could not help us since it was not the latest version and there was nothing they could do to even attempt to support us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Support has always been a problem... The website has a number for Charlotte, but they are based out of Salt Lake City? Very confusing

We use their Create-A-Check solution to print paper checks

Response from Bill King™ of AvidXchange

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing. Would you please shoot me an email at billking@avidxchange.com so I can connect you with our head of support? Would love to help in any way I can to rectify the issue. Thank you!

"User Friendly Software"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to maneuver around. Nothing was too complicated.

What do you dislike?

I felt like there was no training tutorials on the software. I'm not sure if that was fault of the company or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

AvidXchange is very good software to upload your invoices and submit for payment. It is very easy to use and your employees will love the organization. The only thing to have more training videos.

We use Avid to upload invoices and submit for payment.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

My company began using AvidXchange before I was hired so I cannot comment on the implementation. Once everything is up and running, the software is great. You can easily track invoices from submission date to paid date. The software is also very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the software.

The entire AP process is automated and transparent. Everything is tracked and logged in the workflow and history tabs. The amount of time it takes to have an invoice entered, approved, and uploaded to our accounting software is 1 day.

Response from Bill King™ of AvidXchange

So happy to hear you're enjoying the experience!

Accounts Payable Coordinator
Renewables & Environment

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

I like how easy and intuitive the system is. There is nothing that is overly complicated and when a question arises the support team is on hand.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike besides not using Avidpay. But that is a company issue not an Avid issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

USE IT!

We are preventing late payments and through this being able to save money on fees. It has been extremely beneficial from an organizational stand point as well as keeping track of work that is done.

Response from Bill King™ of AvidXchange

Thanks for the kind words, John!

"Avidxchange Time Saver!!"

What do you like best?

I love how users can access anytime anywhere to approve invoices. The ease and accessibility that Avid offers is unparalleled.

What do you dislike?

there is not anything i dislike about Avid

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend to any company that processes high volume invoices and the need to have electronic approvals. Avid has definitely helped our company be more efficient.

Time, save on paper, efficiently running AP

Director of Training and Development
Real Estate

"Solid and dependable system!"

What do you like best?

The system is highly responsive and quite intuitive for its users.

What do you dislike?

The integration through Village Management Software is a bit clunky with a manual step or two which should be fully automated. We have been told that is forthcoming yet we needed it when we converted to using AvidXchange.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

n/a

We have about 80% remote users so it has permitted invoice entry, review, and approval from all of those locations. We have also realized less downtime than with our previous system.

Response from Bill King™ of AvidXchange

Thanks for the kind words, Richard. We're working hard to improve the product even further. Stay tuned for some big news with our user experience coming in the next few months :)

Acct's Payable-Receiveable

"Activate Avid!"

What do you like best?

Just about everything. Time saving, error reduction, history tab, workflow and ease of set up.

What do you dislike?

Indexing has issues. Everyone can tell when they suddenly get a new indexer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is probably the best program I implemented. It has saved us a lot of money and time in processing and error reductions.

Invoices are no longer lost on desk which then caused late payments. Easy to set up payment terms makes it easy to capture discounts.

Response from Bill King™ of AvidXchange

Thanks for the compliment, Nancy! Glad you're enjoying the platform :)

Accounts Payable Analyst
Building Materials

"Great company to use for automation"

What do you like best?

We use the program for printing checks. It prints checks to multiple bank accounts and even does automated signatures on checks.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike. IT support seems to be efficient, and it is very user friendly.

We get automated check signatures and multi company check printing. The timeliness of check printing is great for supplier relationships and discounts.

UR

"Excellent system, easy to use"

What do you like best?

The training needed to use the system is minimal and once you're comfortable with it, you can use any computer to log in and complete your work.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike, but more of a suggestion: it would be nice to have a phone app for this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There will be a learning curve as you learn to create the invoices, but after that it's smooth sailing. Make sure that one person in your office knows the system thoroughly and can help walk others through the transition as they begin their training.

It's easier to move invoices through the approval system than the old paper-based process.

UB

"Big Steps"

What do you like best?

We love the automatic check signing feature and how easy it is for our "check signers" to review and approve payments.

What do you dislike?

The fact that we aren't able to use the system to its full potential at this time until we update the rest of our systems

Turn around time is much quicker payment wise-which is always a plus

AR

"Strong Room.....its not just a clever name."

What do you like best?

The automation it provides with our current AP process.

What do you dislike?

Having to correct errors that are generated from changing a vendor to global, or making partial payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can't recommend this enough. Time is money, and the time saved by using Strong Room has been worth its weight in gold.

We were able to solve inconsistencies in coding, double payments, and invoices that require approvals first no longer slip through. Strong Room has eliminated our company having to sort and open mail, manually enter invoices, and cut checks. This saves our company a ridiculous amount of time each day.