Sage 100 Contractor

3.6

Sage 100 Contractor manages all phases of construction and service management in one easy to use, integrated solution. Decision makers can access big-picture views of the business landscape and manage operations more effectively.

Work for Sage 100 Contractor?

Learning about Sage 100 Contractor?

Sage 100 Contractor Reviews

Showing 6 Sage 100 Contractor reviews
Sage 100 Contractor review by Chris W.
Chris W.

"Solid solution for small to medium size business"

What do you like best?

We've used Sage for over 5 years and it does everything we need. It's particular good with AP and AR as well as Payroll. I've particularly enjoyed the recent upgrade that includes a SQL Server database. It's very well documented and has allowed us to create powerful queries that automate a lot of the work we were doing from a reporting standpoint.

What do you dislike?

It's Windows only. While this works for most of our organization, I'm a Mac user for every other aspect of my job. For whatever reason we couldn't get Sage to work on a VM running on Parallels so I had to repurpose an old Windows machine so I can remote into it to access Sage. I suppose it's not a huge issue, but it is still slightly annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's accounting software so make sure it truly meets all of your needs. The wrong decision with accounting software can be extremely painful. While I'm coming from an IT standpoint I can say that our Accounting team seems quite pleased with it and I've never heard any discussion of making a switch.

We run every aspect of our billing and payroll as well as most other accounting functions. It's allowed us to keep tight controls where we need them. The reporting is powerful and the ability to build your own customer reports will give you great insights into the business.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Sage 100 Contractor
Sage 100 Contractor review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Great solutions with SAGE"

What do you like best?

I am tasked with creating and emailing invoices and this Sage software makes my job easy. I can easily integrate our sales orders into the software and then access and pull them up when I need them.

What do you dislike?

Batch processing significantly hampers some of the daily tasks. This is one area that really needs improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sage although confusing at times works when it works. If it doesn't work it becomes a headache.

I now enjoy easy and quick access to Microsoft Excel Queries, which acceelrates sales analysis.

What Construction Management solution do you use?

Sage 100 Contractor review by Veronica F.
Veronica F.

"Good specialized accounting tools"

What do you like best?

The number of specialized tools for accounting in a construction business is amazing.

What do you dislike?

It takes a while to train employees to use this similar to the original Sage 100 software for small businesses. The layout isn't the most user-friendly.

It is easy to account for construction-related expenses and income, specifically, for a contractor. Makes the job much easier.

Sage 100 Contractor review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"New Sage User"

What do you like best?

I like how it integrates with another management software we use, Procore

What do you dislike?

Still getting used to project specific and general codes and information

We are trying to solve our paper-less issue and utilize everything online. Benefits I have realized are the way it can talk to different programs.

Sage 100 Contractor review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy to Use "

What do you like best?

I love how the software is so easy to learn and use right off the bat.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the Paid Time Off (PTO) tracking feature. I lose fast access to previous year's financials after I place the records on archives.

Sage 100 ERP has been helping my company way before I was hired. Downloading data to Excel is an easy process and the screen print functionality enables me to drill down right to the source of data.

Sage 100 Contractor review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Good Stuff"

What do you like best?

Planning is made easy and it keeps all parties up to speed on the projects progress

What do you dislike?

Initial set up could be a little bit easier. The Subscripition or software could could be a lot cheaper

Recommendations to others considering the product

Price could be a little bit cheaper

Keeping every one involved up to speed on active projects and being able to track progress

Learning about Sage 100 Contractor?

* We monitor all Sage 100 Contractor reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.