(1,157)

ZoomInfo is a growth acceleration platform delivering accurate and actionable contact and business information to empower your sales, marketing, and recruiting teams.

Work for ZoomInfo?

AH
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ZoomInfo
Gaurav S.

"Must have tool for sales professionals"

What do you like best?

ZoomInfo is a must have data tool that gives you the most accurate details with the high accuracy. Data is the most important thing for any sales campaign as at the end of the day if your data is inaccurate or not updated correctly then all of your efforts are going to be waste. But it’s not the case with ZoomInfo as it not only gives contact number and email address its also let you know about the clients LinkedIn which gives you an extra edge to validate ( you can check if they change the job recently ) and connect with the prospect with one additional channel ( i.e. LinkedIn In mail or message). I am using zoom Info from the last couple of years and I am completely satisfied with this tool and dun feel the need to searching any other data tool as Zoom-info is delivering what I want, it saves both my time and money and I must say that it’s a good ROI driven tool that any company will love to use.

What do you dislike?

As such there is nothing to mention as I dun find any major drawback, just one thing I want to share that sometimes I found that the email id is not correct or they upload the board line number as direct number, but I understand no data tool can give you 100 % accurate result. So overall I am happy and will surely recommend this to my friends.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am using zoom Info from last couple of years and I am completely satisfied with this tool and dun feel the need to searching any other data tool as Zoom-info is delivering what I want, it saves both my time and money and I must say that it’s a good ROI driven tool that any company will love to use.

Time is Money and It saves our time as there are a lot of filters to make your search more accurate and relevant as you can filter on the basis of Title, Location, employee size, revenue, direct number, email ID available etc. and you can save your searches for future reference so you do not need to do the same activity again and again.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Felix S.

"The best tool for prospect search in the market."

What do you like best?

Zoominfo allows you to search contacts easily via multiple ways. The user is able to use various filters to reach the appropriate person. It is very easy to use and the database is huge. You can find companies worldwide including small, mid and big size.

What do you dislike?

Usually the address of the contacts are not correct. If you want to access a big company, such as Apple and you want to filter the staff by region, the results are sometimes not accurate. There are employees located outside the US and on Zoominfo it shows the address within the US. This may take a longer process in finding the right prospect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to access a huge quantity and quality of contacts, Zoominfo is the right solution for you. Easy to use, clear with positions and company sizes. The database is reliable and you have access to multiple companies worldwide. A great solution for SDR and Marketing teams. The only problem would be to filter the employees by address. It is not accurate at all and sometimes you may lose time by finding a prospect.

I am finding contacts for my sales campaigns very quick. It can be connected to other systems such as Salesforce and Outreach where you can import the data. You can also download lists on an excel file with all the necessary data. The list of employees is very well detailed with position, email address and phone numbers (Except of the address).

Sam C.

"ZoomInfo Gives Me A Prospecting Edge"

What do you like best?

I like that I can cut through some of the gatekeepers and find decision makers. The interface is easy to use and puts all the necessary filters front and center...no hunting around just to get your 1.5 million results scaled down. I like that I am always fairly confident that I can find at least one person from the company I am prospecting on ZoomInfo. The ReachOut integration is a nice touch when I am browsing LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could change some of the default settings (ie make my home market the default search market). This may very well be possible, but it might be helpful to have it as a highly visible feature during the first few uses). Occasionally there will be no contact information or severely outdated contact info. Not ZoomInfo's fault, necessarily, but still a little irksome when it happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give them a call and see if you can get a seven day trial. I used it and was blown away by how much information I was able to glean on new prospects.

I am solving the aforementioned issue of needing to navigate around gatekeepers. I don't think that I have any specific sales just because of ZoomInfo (I still have to know what to say once I reach the decision makers!) but I am certainly more confident that I have the right person when I call. It is nice to be able to search by job type and find a lot of the same roles to reach out to.

Ray M.

"Easy to learn tool with simple and inituitive interface"

What do you like best?

Vast amounts of information, very easy to find contacts at target accounts to build prospecting lists. It was also very easy to build lists and save for future reference and the filtering options were very granular, especially around technologies currently being leveraged at target accounts. Being able to filter by states, verticals, company size and other options allow very targeted outreach campaigns to be effectively created for sales purposes. In our case we have a well defined "sweet spot" in the market when it comes to company size and IT roles so using ZoomInfo allows us to better target potential customers who fit that profile.

What do you dislike?

Not really much to dislike, if you're targeting SMB's you may not always find their info on ZoomInfo but for midsize and above this is a great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you receive some training and are familiar with all the features available, this is a tool that provides wide-ranging functionality and it's well worth taking a bit of time to learn the tool and maximizing the benefit you can receive from the solution.

The need to correctly identify targets for the sales organization. Using ZoomInfo has greatly reduced the amount of time needed to find contact info and decision makers. It's also proved very helpful to identify companies using technologies that align with our own and are therefore good targets for prospecting. ZoomInfo has become a critical part of the sales team's processes and day to day activities as our central resource and final authority.

Nikita R.

"Zoominfo - The game Changer"

What do you like best?

Zoominfo gives B2B database, which is exclusively utilized for lead age to creates leads and furthermore in a statistical surveying organization to make to direct reviews. Zoominfo furnishes telephone quantities of respondents with a high precision rate with messages too. Extraordinary channels to apply, so we can discover precise name of the individual, with contact number, messages and friends subtleties.

What do you dislike?

Utilizing the past form which was 1.0 was more superior to the most recent one, the past rendition increasingly exact and explicit, and individuals had the option to interface with prospect all the more effectively, the most recent are very hard to utilize and confirming every one of the subtleties winds up troublesome. The explanation for might be the GDPR strategies.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Drive revenue growth of your company.

Zoominfo is helping representatives of statistical surveying and lead age organizations in the whole distance. Making leads and overviews is helping the worker develop with the development of the organization and making increment the income.

Jeanene (Tiki) B.

"I love Zoominfo! It is so easy to use and it is phenomenal how it integrates with our CRM. "

What do you like best?

I like how the tab come from the side and gives the information while I am in a contact record. That is so convenient. It is a time saver. Thank God for browser extensions!

What do you dislike?

I have my own growing business outside of my regular job. I have used Zoominfo at work, but I got information on what it would take for me to have it for my business. I am a little disappointed that I cannot use it for my small business as a sole proprietor without having to pay a large fee to use it. It would be great if you could create a package for solopreneurs and start-ups where there are tiers of service. That way more businesses can use it and it will be more affordable as companies grow. Then they will top out having your full service. I really like Zoominfo. So if you created a package that is more than the 10 contact a month Community Edition you would have a lot more customers....I would be one!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't delay!!! It is great so go for it.

At work we have not full utilized it but the goal is to use it to create better marketing lists so that we can get more traction with prospecting. One problem it will solve is the time it takes to research to find decision makers and their information. That is the main thin we need on our sales team to help us save time and spend that time reaching out to more people.

John A.

"Prospecting Leads has never been so Easy!"

What do you like best?

ZoomInfo allows me to quickly and easily grab contact information for my most important prospects and companies.

Going from calling a companies general phone number, and hoping for a dial by name directory, to having a prospects direct line and email at the click of a button has been life changing in my prospecting abilities.

I cannot stress enough how important this tool is for any person in a sales or marketing environment. Becoming faster and more efficient in your job allows you to work smarter and harder while gaining peak effectiveness in your job.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, The only thing I can think of is that since I leave my instance of ZoomInfo open all day I will be searching for people and in a groove and it will randomly realize that I am logged out and make me log in.

Except, that's honestly a pretty minor!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pay attention to initial training, and experienced users

Speeding up your ramp time speeds up your prospecting time!

And we all know that the faster and more efficiently that we prospect, the better our reach out and our results will end up being.

We used to not have a reliable source of information to grab contact information from, and now we do!

My prospecting time is now maximized daily, and instead of only getting 5-10 people's information I've been able to increase that number to around 50 per time block.

Veronica O.

"Zoominfo Review! "

What do you like best?

One of the options that I can use with Zoominfo and that I don't have access to in other platforms, is Attributes. So I can, for example, search for companies that have more than 25 locations, specifically.

What do you dislike?

That we don't have a fixed cost, so we are charged per contact which can bring up the price a lot. If you need a list with very specific titles, it's a hassle to filter through the web. But downloading the whole list to then filter in Excel, would result in losing money.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have in mind that the price is per contact downloaded so if you need very specific lists that are very long and you'd still need to filter it to make it even more specific, you would lose a lot of money.

Zoominfo makes it easy to build lists of leads that help us prospect very specific targets. Sometimes we use it just for reference, to find emails and such. Sometimes we download whole lists from the platform.

Karen C.

"Great Tool for prospecting and qualifying leads"

What do you like best?

One of the best tools I have used. One of the features I like best is the search criteria breakdown. It allows for much more detailed searches, which provides more qualified information on a company. I also like that it provides the date a company or contact information was updated, which further qualifies the lead.

What do you dislike?

I am very new to the tool and have not really found anything I don't like as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would advise that it saves a lot of prospecting time. Which in itself is a great value. You get all the information you need by just clicking on a company or contact. What they do, where they are located, direct phone number, and e-mail address. It's Amazing.

ZoomInfo is helping me update outdated contact information within my current account base and providing new leads and locations to grow my account base. The Links to LinkedIn and Twitter for each contact is especially good, as I can reach out using those forums as well.

Tarnu M.

"No better tool!"

What do you like best?

I love how simple it is to access leads and our accurate the content is. I've never used a tool this detailed and user friendly for prospecting like ZoomInfo! The feature and ability to pull categories and zero it down to zip codes is truly amazing. I absolutely has changed our way of doing business. We have virtually cut out the gate keeper and are almost always getting to the person we need to speak with directly. Saves time, money and resources. Awesome tool and would recommend to all sales and marketing organizations.

What do you dislike?

It would be awesome to see if I've already viewed a lead as I'm prospecting. If it could be grayed out or maybe a checking system that show whats already been uploaded in the system and hasn't.

Also a search field within the lead it's self. Maybe there is already a tool feature for this, maybe not, but it would be helpful. Or someway to filter a specific title for a company. If this is an option, i would love to be contacted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fully integrate this product in your CRM. This makes the process more streamlined for you reps. Its simple and helps your team speed up the process.

Identifying direct contact info of potential clients. This gives me better access to potential decision makers. Also the amount of data is amazing! The ability to integrate to Salesforce cleanly is awesome. Makes life simple.

Gemma W.

"Already making me win new clients"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can seearch for the exact type of person you are looking for and also it automatically pops up in my salesforce when i click on an account in my name. gives me so much more information than you can find online and way quicker for me to qualify leads.It also help update my salesforce by uploading it from Zoom Info

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, it was a bit confusing as there is so much to learn. Great product and helps me make more money.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want your sales team to have more information , faster. this is for you

I find it easier qualifies clients, provides a reason for the call as contains way more detailed information. It helps me get in front of the right people and often has a direct number to the person , instead of going through other people to get to the people I want to talk to. It also help update my salesforce by uploading it from Zoom Info

Huddson H.

"Quality Content!"

What do you like best?

All the information is very accurate! I love the way it is laid out. The website is very simple and easy to use. I love that you can export a list of people and the import them right into SalesForce. This makes upload new leads easy and it only takes a couple of minutes.

What do you dislike?

I wish the user interface was more modern and simple. The website looks old. It is very easy to use but looks outdated. I also do not like the contact view limit of 2000. I also don't like that I can not see how many contacts I have viewed. There is really no way for me to know when I am getting close to the limit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoom Info offers a free trial. It is always worth trying I think. If your company is looking for a good way to generate new leads this is a great way to do that. The worst thing that can happen is you find great quality leads during your free trial that help your business. It is free, you have nothing to lose!

Zoom Info is great at helping our company generate leads! I use Zoom Info almost every day! One benefit that Zoom Info has is they have so much information about people. You can get their direct phone, Email, and company phone. This makes reaching out to new people easy because you have so many ways.

Jeffrey G.

"Great data mining for prospecting potential clients"

What do you like best?

Accurate data and easy to sort specific, targeted lists on companies in every industry but category. Improves ability to prospect effectively. Best tool for garnering information on companies in the industry. Great training and easy to use the system.

What do you dislike?

When landing on page can't navigate with back button, must open new browser and copy page which is cumbersome. Search doesn't always yield results when typing in company if not an exact match.Data at times can be skewed if company is a subsidiary of another company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoominfo has recently been acquired by Discoveryorg.com, which is the perfect compliment to this company, making it a prospecting juggernaut. In another month, both will merge and the data available for purchasing and other areas will be doubled. This will give a powerful tool in the battlefield of prospecting! If prospecting data is your game then play with the best equipment possible-ZOOMINFO!

Able to create prospect lists and facilitate rapid pursuit of targeted companies very easily. Able to verify correct contact within company for real estate or higher level to go around if not responding. Specific categories withing various industries that makes searching optimized by being specific.

Christopher H.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

Intuitive user interface! The interface is extremely easy to navigate and creating/exporting leads from ZoomInfo was a breeze compared to prior products we've used. Creating the lists of contacts is easy and the implementation was easy. Utilizing the product was easy without training for those who were unable to attend such as myself.

What do you dislike?

Filters are a bit confusing, Currently, you are able to utilize location and zip code but the zip code does not get filtered out. It would be easier if you were able to filter down to granular levels without having the option of inputting both location and zip code of the area you are searching for. This will help reduce any confusion when creating a list of companies and contacts. This was the first confusion that I had during the initial attempt.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize all the info available to you. There is a ton of information about current companies and who to contact. That kind of information ins invaluable to any industry.

Finding contacts with the right department has been critical to the improvement of my business. We are able to create a credible conversation from the beginning to the end by having the right contact within each company. ZoomInfo has provided that.

Aaron A.

"Zoominfo helps with prospecting and discovery calls"

What do you like best?

I like the detailed information and the integration with Salesforce. This makes it easy to target your audience with emails, phone numbers and record that information in SFDC for full visibility. Having that visibility means less wasted effort. Management and marketing can run reports to see where sales efforts have traction and turn one-on-ones into strategy sessions instead of activity discussions.

What do you dislike?

Zoominfo has a lot of capabilities and I'm sure I'm only scratching the surface. The experience is great and I'm still discovering what it can do. I would like to be able to do searches without having to know zip codes. It would also be nice to be able to type in multiple locations (multiple cities or states) and see results that way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoominfo helps with discovery call preparation and finding the correct person to target. It contains all the functionality you'd expect (size, location, web address, revenue, number of employees) but it also provides the number of locations, the number of people in several departments, and the specific information you need for direct sales prospecting (email and phone number).

It provides email addresses and phone numbers so you can target your specific audience. This allows you to tailor your message so it resonates and also makes it easy to plan follow up touch points.

I can usually figure out the organizational chain of command and use that to position for a higher level business case discussion. I can easily find the number of locations, the top people in a department, top technologies a company is using and really focus my outreach.

Talal S.

"All you need to get the sales!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can find anybody I want from any company I desire. The numbers, names, and emails. The direct information helps me get to the contact and this way I can tell them my story and hopefully earn their business. We all know that the front desk or the operator is USELESS. I also like the new layout, it is a lot easier to navigate.

What do you dislike?

It's very rare but some of the information is outdated but it's understandable as turnover happens. Sometimes the companies, contacts and locations change. I don't know how often it is updated but sometimes I call and I can't find that person or they have moved on. I'm not sure if there is a feature for me to maybe flag the contact and put a comment in their that they aren't there. Then whoever is taking care of the updates will be able to look at my notes or whoever out notes on there and then maybe verify it and change it if it's legit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get your account as soon as you can if you are looking to cold call and sell.

I have attracted many leads and new accounts. As a staffing manager that's forever selling, I need to get more contacts to call and get all the commission I can. So the biggest benefit is getting the information I need without going with the companies website or receptionist.

Autumn W.

"Zoominfo and Vanguard - a perfect partnership"

What do you like best?

I have been an avid Zoominfo.com fan, user, and advocate for years. I have been instrumental in bring Zoominfo.com on company wide at several companies I have worked with. Just recently I introduced Zoominfo.com to Vanguard Cleaning Systems and spread-headed bring Zoominfo.com on with our company nationally at 72 locations. Zoominfo.com provides accurate, current, detailed information on prospects that our invaluable to our Business Development team. I love that it has direct phone numbers, not just corp head quarters, but direct lines. There is nothing like it on the market.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could search by email address if we have it. But for the most part Zoominfo.com is hard not to love.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is not an inexpensive option but of you are serious about Business Development there simply is no comparison. Zoominfo.com delivers what they promise.

We are able to specifically target decision makers in our field. You can contact the wrong person a thousand times and get no where. Zoominfo.com helps our team target the correct contact. We are saving time on research and having productive dialog with the right people.

Kevin F.

"Zoom Info Equals Success for Inside Sales Reps"

What do you like best?

The granularity of the searches allows for concise, accurate, detailed searches for prospective clients. The ability to fine tune searches with filters such as location, direct vs HQ lines, and individual departments has made the life of a BDR much more simple and time effective.

What do you dislike?

The biggest issue has been the lack of accuracy on some smaller business searches. I am looking into smaller companies and the titles are either completely inaccurate or outdated by years. This is frustrating when you strongly trust this site and the information they provide just to feel like a deer in headlights when they correct you.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation to others is to just give it a shot. Once you realize the ease of use with ZoomInfo and how much it can help generate business, you will never think twice about another product. ZoomInfo has been an integral part in the success of the business development team here for IBM.

The ability to be efficient when sourcing. Linked in is a great search tool as well but ZoomInfo allows for a concise search into every company imaginable. This is the single handed greatest prospective tool on the market for all business development reps and other sales professionals.

Tyler S.

"Best lead generation tool PERIOD"

What do you like best?

Has already made me at least 1000% of the investment hands down, probably more. Another thing worth mentioning is the % of DIRECT numbers available. For leads that I may already have, this is a very good tool for finding DIRECT phone numbers, in a lot of cases..Cell phones. THANK YOU!

I'm also very impressed with the search function. I have a friend who works a territory for Xerox and was showing him the capabilities to geo target his territory to companies earning 10,000,000+ with 20+ employees. He will be buying this shortly. Says no one at xerox is using this, which was very surprising.

What do you dislike?

The search function is not smart. Specifically for companies, if you don't spell the name fully or correctly it does not account for this. The ability to generate lists does not seem very easy, However I have not spent a large amount of time on this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GET IT, NOW. This will cut your lead research time in half and give you more direct numbers than you know what to do with!

Direct numbers for leads that I have.

Miles M.

"Terrific, cost-effective tool for prospecting and marketing campaigns"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to take a massive selection of data and slowly filter it further and further down to a hyper-targeted list that is perfect for marketing email campaigns or call-down campaigns. It's also great for larger targets to follow important news items using their news feed tool.

The amount of contacts within the database is much more extensive than DiscoverOrg and seems to be just as accurate from the amount of testing we have done against the lists we pull.

What do you dislike?

The technology information, at least for the hospitality industry, is a bit lacking. This isn't a feature we bought the product for, though. It was just a small added bonus. Still helpful when it's there, but very few companies have the tech information we're looking for.

Lack of OppAlerts like DiscoverOrg, but now that DiscoverOrg has bought them maybe these will show up in the software in the future...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When it comes to the lodging/hospitality industry, I would not depend on ZoomInfo as much for information about the current technologies a company has. Some of the info is present, and when it is, it is correct. That being said, there is not a lot of companies with complete tech information. DiscoverOrg is much better at this particular thing.

The biggest three benefits of ZoomInfo for our company are:

-A way to append/correct contact info for contacts already in our CRM

-Getting prospective client's contact information when we otherwise would not have been able to obtain it

-Hyper-targeting email marketing campaigns

Chelsea R.

"Couldn't do my job without it!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of access with ZoomInfo and the amount of accurate information that the website has. My corporation pays for the upgraded membership and without this tool, I could not do my job daily. I have been nothing but pleased with everything ZoomInfo has offered us!

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything. The new update made the platform even better and I am pleased with everything that ZoomInfo has to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This will make your life so much easier. This cuts my prospecting time in half and saves me from the hassle of obtaining the right information from gatekeepers to get access to the individuals that I want to meet. Many C-Levels are impressed that I was able to find them and know so much about their work history - however, I do not give up my secret of ZoomInfo!

Often times I need C-level individuals information and do not want to have to bother them without scheduled time, so I find it very easy to go to ZoomInfo in order to find this information quickly and with accuracy. I also love that I can find who else may be important to know at the company so that while I am reaching out, I am making sure everyone who is necessary in the process is included on all conversations.

Ross M.

"One of the easiest ways to prospect "

What do you like best?

I like that I can take our ICP from a company and customer standpoint, and find prospects within minutes. Not only am I able to find them quickly but the contact information is much more up to date than some of the other tools I've used in the past.

What do you dislike?

I think that there could be easier to surface information about the companies themselves, but the I'm really in need of the specific employee info that they have tons of

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're interested then at least go through the trial and see if you can get better prospects, quicker than you have in the past. If you're able to get more, quicker than it works for you like it did for us

Trying to make it easier for our sales team to get better direct contact information for our prospects. Have been able to get more prospects quicker than we have been able to in the past.

Justin B.

"Great tool - accurate and easy"

What do you like best?

The quickness of retrieving data. I can quickly search and get the immediate results I need. It also does an excellent job providing accurate contact information. It also makes it extremely easy to run large lead lists for marketing campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I've used many tools and there are things I strongly dislike about other tools. The only thing I could say regarding this is it'd be great to have more contact data. I often find contacts through other sources that aren't necessarily in the ZoomInfo database.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've used DiscoverOrg as well, and like their solution. Now that both companies have merged, I'm extremely excited to see what future rollouts will occur.

Prospecting. ZoomInfo makes this task much easier. It also is amazingly beneficial in running targeted lists for email campaigns.. Yes it costs money/points to run the lists, but I find they're very accurate and effective.

Richard U.

"Best source of data in my industry we have found yet"

What do you like best?

Well sourced clean data within the healthcare sector is incredibly hard to find. The fact that my vertical has been cracked wide open with Zoominfo's specific tag searches is incredibly powerful. Along with an awesome super responsive CS team who has done their fair share of making me the superuser in our office in under 2 months.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find anything I dislike. I am patiently waiting for more filters when adding company traits but have already been informed it's on the roadmap for 2019

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give the trial period a go and break as many things as possible. Once you break them the Zoominfo team will put the pieces back together and get you back in the game fast

As mentioned above. Clean data in the healthcare sector is hard to find. Even harder is clean contact info with all the correct lines and emails for those prospects. Because of Zoom I can prospect harder and faster than ever before.

Learn more about ZoomInfo

ZoomInfo Videos

Learning about ZoomInfo?

* We monitor all ZoomInfo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(1,157)