ZoomInfo Reviews & Product Details

ZoomInfo Overview

What is ZoomInfo?

ZoomInfo combines the world’s most comprehensive business database with best-in-class technology to fuel your go-to-market strategy from start to finish, and provide an accurate, 360-degree view of customers, prospects, and opportunities. With robust features and integrations seamlessly incorporated into your workflows, the company is on a mission to deliver MORE. More leads for sales and marketing teams. More closed deals for sales organizations. More efficiency for operations. More control for leadership. And, more profit for everyone. ZoomInfo offers solutions to support all of your sales needs— including territory planning, lead scoring, sales prospecting, conducting targeted outreach, and more. ZoomInfo has you covered. With our platform and products you will increase sales productivity, scale success quickly, and rest-assured that your team will hit their number each and every quarter. ZoomInfo is the first ever go-to-market operating system. What does that mean? It means we provide both the data and the technology you need to create a more cohesive go-to-market strategy from start to finish. From understanding your ideal customers to targeting the companies who visit your website in real time, we have what you need to elevate every aspect of your company’s marketing to earn more customers.

ZoomInfo Details

ZoomInfo is a growth acceleration platform delivering accurate and actionable contact and business information to empower your sales, marketing, and recruiting teams.

ZoomInfo
2006
Vancouver, WA
@DiscoverOrg
1,751 employees on LinkedIn®

ZoomInfo Videos

Answer a few questions to help the ZoomInfo community
Have you used ZoomInfo before?

ZoomInfo Reviews

Showing 4,422 ZoomInfo reviews
Showing 4,422 reviews
Already have ZoomInfo?
Associate Recruiter
Response from Colbie Blaisdell of ZoomInfo

Hi Shilin,

Thank you for your awesome video review! So great to hear how you and your team, specifically in the recruiting and staffing industry, are utilizing ZoomInfo in a multitude of ways. We always love to hear how our customers are finding ways to fit ZoomInfo into their everyday work process. Your mentions of our ReachOut Chrome Extension are spot on, it is the perfect tool to increase your efficiency when you are looking for that perfect candidate. Keep the success up, we are excited to see how you and your team will continue to use ZoomInfo!

BDR
Business Development Representative
What do you like best?

The pure breadth of the information, there aren't many people out there who you won't be able to find. The exporting function make my job as a BDR so much easier; rather than creating each prospect manually in Salesforce or Outreach, I'm able to export en masse (groups of up to 25-30 at a time) & place them in sequence directly from ZoomInfo (at least to Outreach). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With the amount of information out there, bad information is inevitable. I've had numerous times calling someone & them saying that they left that company 6 years ago or that they retired 10 years ago. The export to Outreach function can also be tricky, as placing the exported prospects into a sequence can be confusing. The service itself also will have problems loading at least once every few weeks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't let the occasional bad info bring you down, there's so much more to be had through this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've had problems with ZoomInfo's data accuracy, which I believe is inevitable, but also some technical issues mentioned above like inconsistent ability to export in sequence & the platform being completely inaccessible due to network issues 1-2x per month. The benefits, however, are innumerable. I can't believe that I ever prospected without ZoomInfo. At least 3/4 of my calls on a daily basis are directly done via info through ZoomInfo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Colbie Blaisdell of ZoomInfo

Hi Billy,

Thank you for your review and feedback! We love to hear that you are finding ZoomInfo to be invaluable to your everyday work. I am sorry to hear that your expectations with our outreach sequence have not been met however. Please follow up with you Account Manager, as they will be your best resource to help you with best practices on this awesome feature! We love to learn from our customers and also share some awesome work that we are doing. If you are up for it, our Product team would love to discuss these with you! Please email me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Senior Market Development - Financial Services
What do you like best?

I think Zoom info has been key to our success as a sales organization at DocuSign. We use it to identify decision-makers at companies, identify new companies, and identify integration potential with a companies current software. I use the tool every day in my role as a BDR and find it one of the most important tools at my disposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The accuracy can be iffy on the contact info for some companies, and the info isn't always up to date. Also, mid market and SMB companies tend to have limited info which makes it a better tool for up market sales teams. Although it is still effective for lower market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a very good tool for a sales organization and highly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is solving the problem of identifying contacts at a company to reach out to. We have been able to target our outreach to the appropriate contacts thus cutting down prospecting time but upwards of 80%. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Search Consultant and Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

Not only is it the best sourcing tool available but it's also the most robust business data platform I ever had the pleasure of working with throughout my career. If I had to choose just one thing I like best, it would have to be the scoops content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I could mention and it isn't anything related to the platform itself, but it is definitely one of the higher-priced options available. In my view, it is well worth but it is something to consider in evaluating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Incredibly easy to source highly accurate contact information for really every level of an organization, which allows my company specifically to acquire data much quicker rather than trying to source from several different platforms. We have also been able to generate business from the opportunity information from the scoops content, which could cover the cost of the tool for the next two years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

ZoomInfo has the function to search a company and specific job titles. For example, we are a ZoomInfo household. While my partner uses it for telecommunications for SMB's, I use it for technical recruiting for Fortune 1000 companies. And for both of us, it is extremely effective because the contact's mobile phone number and e-mail is typically listed.

ZoomInfo integrates seamlessly with SalesForce, Outreach, etc. to make the sales team's job so much easier. When you're in cold(ish) sales, it can often be exhausting to purchase lead lists and manually enter data. Not with ZoomInfo! I will likely keep ZoomInfo on a personal subscription in the future if I ever change careers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that there is anything I dislike. There are feature improvements that I would suggest, such as their ZoomInfo certification. For months we were unable to sign up for it because it would click us through a loop > click link > login > click link > login, and I never did get a response back until a rep reached out to me to upsell us. It was fixed, however so I do like that they take customer bugs into consideration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefit of ZoomInfo, as I mentioned, is that it lessons the work-load for the employee in order to yield the benefit of a greater reachout number and therefore a greater return on investment.

ZoomInfo solves the problem of tracking a lead down. They've done all of that work for you. Do yourself a favor and look yourself up in ZoomInfo, you'll be floored by how accurate it is! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

The onboarding experience at ZoomInfo with Anna Rovins was very helpful. She answered all of my questions and pointed me to resources when she did not have a complete answer. We were able to follow all the steps of the onboarding plan and have the next 30 days mapped out. Our Account Executive Jason Mercer was also very helpful and patient as we discussed internally on the ZoomInfo purchase. I also needed support in getting our trial of the "Intent" feature to be activated, and all it took was one email. The whole team involved in our acquisition and onboarding so far have been stellar! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cell numbers not automatically exported in csv file - I thought it would be. There might be a way to export this in bulk, or perhaps that is a violation of data privacy, so maybe that's why. Another potential improvement is having the credits roll over. We have 1000 credits/seat/month and there may be times when we do not use up all of these credits. Having these roll over to the next month will be very helpful. Additionally, all credits are reset at 12AM PST, it would be great if it was reset at the local time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evaluate your current lead generation and research tools and find out how much time and money it takes for you to generate one lead currently. Compare the time and cost with using ZoomInfo. This calculation made the decision much easier for our leadership team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Researching contacts for our B2B business was very inefficient before we had ZoomInfo. It could take a few days or even weeks to get a completed list with verified cell phone numbers. Now it takes about an hour to do research on Zoom, and upload the data into our CRM. The Intent feature is also very useful since we are a B2B company that wants to get in touch with decision makers immediately. This efficiency and increased time to conversation and potential sales realization is incredibly helpful and valuable for our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Sales Operations
What do you like best?

The top three things I love about Zoominfo: the OnDemand learning to get trained up on how to best utilize the tool, the pop-up reminders about upcoming courses are also very helpful. I really like the integration to my CRM makes data transfer seemless, and the Org chart with intent help me provide quality leads to my Sales team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was better quality data for China, well really all APAC customers so I could funnel more leads to my Sales team overseas. I also wish we could have more than 6 topics on Intent and be able to shuffle my "intent topics" on my own without having to contact Zoominfo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend others who are considering ZoomInfo to take the time to learn all the functionality the tool can offer. As there is a lot of content consider scheduling the learning time upfront. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've been able to easily import the business address for our customers headquarters address which makes using our Quote and Order tools more efficient. We've also been able to identify new target customers using the "customers similar to" feature. When my salesmen are hunting for new accounts, the new feature that shows if that account is already assigned to someone can save them time to see if the account is already being serviced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Colbie Blaisdell of ZoomInfo

Hi Tamara,

Thank you for your kind words! We are loving that you are taking advantage of the OnDemand learning available in our ZoomInfo University! This is a great resource if you either want to polish up on some of your skills or find a new one! It is also super exciting to see that you are utilizing our Customer Similar feature as this is the perfect tool to help you find new target customers you weren't even aware of!

Thank you for your feedback here as well. We are making significant improvements to our data and are always looking to hear from our customers. If you are up for it, we would love to schedule some time with you to learn more about how we can improve here. Please email me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

As always, we love to hear your success, and can't wait to hear more. Please keep sharing with us!

Director, National Direct Placement - Manufacturing Operations & Engineering
What do you like best?

The data is as clean or cleaner than any database I've ever used. There are an incredible number of cell phone numbers available as well as the direct dial numbers. Aside from having clean and accurate data, there is an unbelievable amount of contacts available. It's become pretty uncommon that I don't find a contact I need or at least someone in that facility or department. It also seems more often than not that the direct dial or cell phone number is available to me. I've been using Zoominfo for 7 years and don't know what I would do without it. There was a year in between where I did not have Zoominfor and I do feel like my productivity suffered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I had any complaint it's that the user interface used to be cleaner with less clicking to open up search categories. It slows me down too much. Sometimes simpler is better. Anyone who has used Zoominfo before and received the proper training will tell you there isn't much to really dislike about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The most important thing is to take advantage of any training opportunities to learn how to use all the functions of Zoominfo. They have become a great community so there are countless additional resources available besides just the database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoominfo helps me to make sure I'm talking to the right person. By having direct dial numbers and cell phone numbers I'm getting direct contact and even if it's not the right person, it's that much easier to get referred to the right person in their department. Zoominfo make it so easy to help our candidates find the exact right hiring manager at specific companies to introduce their profile to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Colbie Blaisdell of ZoomInfo

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your kind words! We love to hear that we have a long time customer relationship with you! That is so awesome, and we are so excited to be able to grow along side our loyal customers, like yourself.

We hear your feedback on your UI experience. We are making significant investments to ensure the best possible user experience. If you are up for it, we would love to connect with you to learn more on how we can further improve our in-product experience to continue best serving our amazing customers. Please email me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

SDR/ BDS
What do you like best?

Very simple and easy. Exporting data to SF is painless. Mobile numbers are the most important for my role, you can also lookup past employers and find the contact info there if it is not related to the current company. Also being able to tell what type of solutions are already in place, understand which ERP they are using. Being able to filter based on data quality is great too, allows you to find the most relevant info. There is a ton of features I've never used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. Some accounts have too many prospects so filtering through them is a bit more difficult. Some of the data can be incorrect and not updated correctly, or people with similar business names and emails can get mixed around. Some employees have retired or no longer work for the company but they still appear. Another one is companies change their email address template but it remains unchanged on Zoom. Lastly, I have no idea how to report this to zoom and make them aware. Overall it is by far the best tool for prospecting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your SDR/BDR team needs more connects Zoominfo will 100% help Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mobile Dials, most of these companies can get you office and direct line numbers but Mobile numbers are the most important. The BDR team as a whole has been able to generate more positive connections. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Operation Analyst
What do you like best?

Lots of information available in single app. Contacts can be filtered by locations, designations which helps a lot to find the perfect leads. The Company and contacts details can be viewed directly from the website with the help of its Zoominfo ReachOut extension, which saves lots of time. Contact's accuracy score helps to identify quality of leads which significantly reduced bounce rate. Zoominfo now includes the personal mobile number and supplementary email which makes helps the sales team to reach the decision maker more effortlessly. Well synced with Linkedin which make it accessible directly from linkedin url. The Salesforce integration is nice which can be used to import leads directly from Zoominfo itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some company and contact details seems to be outdated. The database needs to be updated more frequently. Sometimes the Zoominfo ReachOut extension opens really slow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a solution which can help your sales team by supplying quality leads then you can definitely go for zoominfo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As all the necessary contacts details are made available in the single app, the requirement of visiting different sources/directories is reduced, which saves a lots of time and gave a productivity boost to the sales team.

Identifying the decision makers for the sales lead is now more easy as the contacts can be filtered by the designation and the work location.

The bounce rate has been reduced significantly as the accuracy score indicates the lead quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Development Representative
What do you like best?

I like how you can find phone numbers, both business and personal, for your prospects. If I have a number and an email, my odds of connecting with prospects goes way up. Also, l like how you can bulk upload prospects into salesforce. Zoom info automates a lot of my prospecting. The biggest problem a sales rep faces is manual labor. If there is a way to automate away the manual labor so you can spend more time selling that is a win. Zoom info takes away the manual one-off email flow and allows you to be both targeted and specific as well as time efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were numbers for every prospect, but Im living in dreamland to expect any software to have that. I do wish the user interface was a little simpler, and I have not quite figured out how to search for specific names at a company, like you can do it Sales Navigator. I wish there was a search bar so I could type in an employee's last name and have it pop up. Usually I have to scroll through all the employees alphabetically and this takes more time than I would like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a sales rep that wants to connect with more prospects, get zoom info. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Im finding the correct information for the prospects i'm trying to reach. A sales rep can spin his/her wheels by working with incomplete data (i.e., incorrect phone numbers or email addresses, or even roles) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Partnerships
What do you like best?

The information and insights that it gathers are totally worth the investment. ZoomInfo has saved us so much time, money, and resources. It is easy to work with and gather the right contact information so when I call prospects I have the right information and don't look like a goof on the phone. I like how ZoomInfo integrates with Gmail when logging in and with SalesForce so I can transfer the data straight into it. I have enjoyed using it and will continue to benefit from it as our company uses it. The other aspect of ZoomInfo that I like are the insights about each company. They are very helpful and give me ammo going into meetings. Thanks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the contacts ZoomInfo pulls are not correct and haven't been at the company for years. At times the numbers and emails are incorrect :( WHen I port in the contact information it doesn't port the cell number over it only ports the company main number. That can be a big headache at times. I am finding that it happens more often than not nowadays. If you could fix that it would be great. Sometimes it feels like the insights about each company is not only incorrect but way off for some reason. For example, the revenue the company pulls in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use all the functionality Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not having the accurate contact info / I save a lot of time and resources with ZoomInfo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Colbie Blaisdell of ZoomInfo

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your awesome review and all your kind words about ZoomInfo. We are so lucky to have customers, like yourself!

Your mentions of intent are awesome to hear! It seems as though this has been the perfect tool to take action on that early buyer interest and use that information you find in meetings to really seal the deal!

We hear your feedback too. ZoomInfo strives to offer the most up to date information compared to any other tool. When you find outdated information, we are the first to want to hear of it. In the platform you will find there’s a "Suggest Contact Update" at the top right of contact profiles and a "Suggest Company Update" at the top right of company profiles. If you have any issues finding this, please let us know! As always please keep sharing your success with us, we love to hear it and share it with others!

Senior Account Manager
What do you like best?

Completeness and accuracy of information. The flow of identifying not only companies but contacts is seamless. I also like the access to both direct and mobile numbers of contacts. Additionally the ability to upload lists, export lists to excel and generally filter and search accounts is very easy, and intuitive. Some of the data is also very insightfull such as yoy growth in terms of employees as well as ultimate parent ownership/PE ownership. Often times hierarchies are overlooked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Search function requires you to wait for prepopulated options that show on a tiny screen. Sometimes it would be nice to type something and get search results in a list format much like searching for sites on google.

The hard thing to also understand is how the scoops work. Intent seems to be measured arbitrarily. Somehow publishing how that data may or may not convert into a potential lead would be very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your organization sponsors this and provides you the tool LEVERAGE it. getting access to phone numbers and emails is invaluable if you don't already have it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Access to updated info- as with many organizations CRM data tends to be dated and can be incorrect. Finding contacts has never been easier. Similarly expanding to new contacts is much easier. We've been able to close several accounts by gaining access to additional contacts and directly reaching out to their cell phone. Often times they are the key to helping drive a transformational project across organizations we are helping. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Manager
What do you like best?

Accuracy of information and mobile numbers. With the pandemic, most people are working from home and use their mobile numbers. ZoomInfo allows me to get ahold of them. It's easy to import contacts and companies to my CRM and the duplicate detection keeps my CRM clean. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It works great.Two things I'd prefer worked better: 1.) My feed. The filters aren't robust enough to be able to give me updates on the companies I really want to follow. 2.) The Chrome plugin banner on the right obscures my page functions and I have to get creative with screen sizing sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to use available plugins to help make your use of ZoomInfo more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest problem was getting ahold of people post pandemic using mobile phones. Also, getting key company information like sales (which we use to classify our prospects), url, Linkedin url and description. The technology signals has also been a nice indicator for purchase behavior and health of the company.

The benefit to me has been time savings. The more time I can spend prospecting and less time researching, the more I can be successful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Colbie Blaisdell of ZoomInfo

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear ZoomInfo has been a huge asset for you as we are working from home. Everything from access to the most up to date data including mobile numbers, and our technologies that helps your teams with ideal customer profile creation, target account selection, lead scoring and routing, and personalized outreach! We can't wait to hear more success from you and your team. Please keep sharing, we love to hear it and celebrate with you!

Enterprise Security Specialist
What do you like best?

finding out financial information and structure about any company and that you can divide and search by various factors. I have used this many times to get a list of all the companies in my working Region and filtered to either have a specific number of employees or have a specific amount of revenue. It is also really easy to export your data into a csv file, making the management really easy.

I was also able to connect my zoominfo to Salesforce, making it really easy to transfer information into salesforce, so it saved me a lot of time as I didn't have to do anything manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the data for contacts is sometimes out of date and incorrect and not all companies are available. not all accounts are linked to a LinkedIn account which can be annoying but not the biggest worry.

The one thing I would like which is missing right now. Some way of tracking which accounts you have already previously exported into an Excel file, as I export accounts in my region but if I repeat the process a few months later, there is no indicator which shows the ones I have already exported. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is highly recommended and easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

finding out company budgets and getting direct contact numbers and emails. it makes it much easier getting information on a specific company and makes the interaction much more beneficial and you get more information out of them, as you can target your conversation a little.

I personally schedule calls with leads from my accounts and knowing how much their budget is and who they report into, how many people there are in their team etc. is amazing value for me personally so I can drive the conversation into a specific direction. This also allows me to show them more suitable proposals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Representative
What do you like best?

I love the vast amounts of contact information on various companies and. the employees that work there, that I use to. know who to target. As a business development representative half the battle is figuring out who to target and then finding good contact information and loading them into your day-to-day tool for carrying out email/call campaigns. ZoomInfo is absolutely in my success and efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The advanced search feature could. be a little better. Sometimes it brings up results for companies that I didn't submit in my 'text input list'. I think it may be because the company I entered is owned by a much larger company and that's the one that shows up in the search. Either way, it's not helpful. Also, don't like how you can only upload 25 ppl from an advanced contact search into your CRM M(Outreach in my case) at a time because that's how many ppl are shown on each page and you can only select the people on that page at at time. The other option is to extract the full list to a spreadsheet and then upload from there, but it never comes out as nicely as when you do it straight from zoominfo. I also think the news section could be a little better. And I don't find the scoops or intent data useful at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The primary problem that each BDR, and BDR team faces, which is finding good quality contact information on the right people at the right company. Zoominfo makes that easy by providing, title, and a linkedin link which I find absolutely crucial to verify the information and sometimes learn more about their role. I love that part of it. But overall it's just being able to easily upload quality contacts iinto my outreach tool, and put them on a sequence from there. It saves so much time I would spend guessing at contact information gleaned from linkedin or each companies website. The amount of time it saves compared to doing it without zoominfo is literally immeasurable. Absolute lifesaver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Colbie Blaisdell of ZoomInfo

Hi Keith,

Thank you for your review and feedback here. We are thrilled to hear that ZoomInfo is crucial to your success and efficiency. We also value your feedback that you have mentioned and have a lot we could share with you. We are continuously working on improving our product everyday to better fit the needs of our customers, like yourself. If you are up for it, our Product team would love to discuss the pain points that you mentioned in your review to learn more about how we can better serve our customers to provide the best experience possible. Please email me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com. I look forward to hearing from you.