metrofax

MetroFax seamlessly integrates into your daily business. You don't need an IT department to manage fax hardware and supplies. Your employees can be better organized, no matter where they are with affordable and reliable MetroFax solutions for the desktop, the Web, or smartphones. And as your business grows, MetroFax grows with you.

Work for metrofax?

Learning about metrofax?

Categories

metrofax Reviews

Ask metrofax a Question
Showing 3 metrofax reviews
metrofax review by Claire H.
Claire H.

"Metrofax"

What do you like best?

Faxes come through email, which is great for our environmentally conscious company. Most faxes come through clearly and quickly. We also receive fax confirmations to make sure all of our information sent was received.

What do you dislike?

Some faxes take a long time to come through, sometimes they don't come through at all.

Our clients use MetroFax to send us important information that we must keep on file. MetroFax enables us to do this digitally without handling the actual paperwork.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about metrofax
metrofax review by User

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The software is very intuitive, so I don't have to go looking for anything. The contact book is easy to use and comes in handy.

What do you dislike?

First, I dislike that there is no real confirmation that the fax went through. The system gives you a reference number, but it just doesn't feel like enough. If I have to prove I sent a fax, I have to click on a million faxes to see the image to find the right one - hope I remember the date I sent it on! There is a search but it has never once been accurate for me. It's just very annoying if I need to prove that I sent something in a timely manner, and since I work with health insurance companies, I often need to prove that I did my job properly so they pay me. Something that would be very helpful in this regard would be listing who the fax was sent to if a name was attached, instead of just the fax number. Secondly, I wish I could save standard cover sheet templates within the software. The representative I asked said that I could save a standard cover sheet as a PDF and upload it, but that doesn't give me the opportunity to tweak it, like writing "third request" or putting a patient's DOB on it for the MD.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does the job, and the price is reasonable. There are no frills, so it all depends on what you're looking for.

We are required by law to send our assessments to the MDs, so this product integrates directly with our software. This has significantly freed up staff time as they no longer have to manually fax every assessment, as well as saving resources as nothing needs to be printed.

What Fax solution do you use?

metrofax review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Awesome fax software!"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use! Can fax straight from my laptop to anywhere I need. Perfect software for my needs.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product. It has done everything I’ve needed it to with no limitations.

None noted

There are not enough reviews of metrofax for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

mFax Logo
mFax
4.8
mFax is a next-generation cloud fax platform designed to securely and reliably send and receive faxes from any device. With mFax you can send outbound and receive inbound faxes from a secure web portal, directly from your email, utilizing our RESTful API, Windows print driver, or via legacy fax equipment with the use of our FaxBridge https VoIP fax adapter. You will find mFax to be the most robust and feature-rich online fax platform on the market. mFax is backed by a friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive U.S. based support team.
eFax Logo
eFax
3.7
Easy faxing anywhere! eFax is an online fax service that helps you sign, send & receive faxes online via email, computer, smartphone or tablet.
HelloFax Logo
HelloFax
By removing paper from the process, HelloFax has removed your need to own a fax machine. With HelloFax, everyone in your company can conveniently send and receive faxes online.
RingCentral Fax Logo
RingCentral Fax
RingCentral Fax is a cloud-based fax service that lets you send and receive faxes securely over the Internet from email, Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Google Drive, or your smartphone. You save time and money and gain the ability to fax on the go.
OpenText RightFax Fax Server Logo
OpenText RightFax Fax Server
OpenText RightFax Fax Server is a network fax server solution that automates time-intensive manual paper-driven processes by integrating them with your business applications to help you manage productivity.
XMediusFAX® Logo
XMediusFAX®
XMediusFAX® is the most mature T.38 Fax over IP software on the market. It delivers scalable, secure and survivable FoIP solutions, leveraging IP telephony and Unified Communications (UC) systems.
Sfax Logo
Sfax
3.8
Designed for the rigors of healthcare, Sfax enables you to send, receive, annotate, digitally sign and manage faxes without printing a single physical document. All your documents are stored with military-grade encryption on our SSAE16 Type 2 cloud-based servers.
MyFax Logo
MyFax
2.8
MyFax is the most convenient way to send and receive faxes. Whether you're an occasional fax user or the owner of a thriving business, MyFax is packed with tools to help you streamline your business communications.
Fax2mail Logo
Fax2mail
3.5
OpenText Fax2Mail is a cloud-based faxing service designed to allow employees to send and receive faxes as electronic messages directly from their existing email accounts, at anytime and anywhere. It is designed to eliminate the need for fax servers, fax machines, and related infrastructure, reducing fax costs while improving productivity.
ActFax Logo
ActFax
3.5
ActFax manages, transmits, and receives all incoming and outgoing faxes. It runs on most popular operating systems and supports print-to-fax, so users can send faxes from any application that supports printing. ActFax maintains tight security and automatically routes incoming messages to the correct person.

Learning about metrofax?

* We monitor all metrofax reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories